UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 11/5/13: Kidd vs Umaga

Feel free to use this thread to keep going guys. I promise you this match is going to happen on this edition of Raw. Chase says so!

Reaction score
UWF Raw 11/18 - Battle Royal World Title Match

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK drops down to his knees, prays and as he puts his arms in the air, his pyro goes off

HBK gets up and slaps hands with the fans as he makes his way to ringside. As HBK gets int he ring he heads to the corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and claps at the fans. HBK drops down and is handed a microphone

HBK: What a last few weeks it has been. Last week I was on Anarchy and now I am back on the show where it all began, Monday night Raw. And Anarchy is no longer a brand in UWF. Looks like my dear ole' good friend, Vince Russo is out of a job once again. Vince Russo is lucky to not be around after the assault him and his lackey's delivered to me. But that was then and this now. And right now is a new beginning for all of us here on Raw and in UWF. I have to tell you, what a show it is going to be when kick start Raw into a new high gear. The World Heavyweight Title is on the line in an epic battle royal featuring eight of the very best UWF has to offer. What makes this match even bigger is the fact that every single person in this match has been a World Champion at one point in their career. And who stands before you in the midst of all this, yours truly, HBK, Shawn Michaels.

The crowd cheers him on

HBK: Now I know I haven't been a good guy over the last several weeks, but hopefully we can let bygones be bygones. Now I am back where I want to be and that's on Raw. I never wanted to leave this show. Anything else other than Raw and it makes you feel like a second rated superstar. No offense to the other shows, but when it comes to Raw, there is no bigger produced show. On Raw, I will walk out of the battle royal as the new World Heavyweight Champion and will represent Raw as the face of the brand. My last World Title reign was cut short. This time, Shawn Michaels will take what he misses and that's that shiny gold over my shoulder.

HBK paces a for a few seconds

HBK: I could keep on blabbing about how I am going to win, but I know you all will get bored with that and so will I. I came close at Bad Blood to winning the International Championship, but I didn't get the job done. Matt Morgan can claim to that victory. I will not come up short this time. I know who's in this match and who's hungry to get back the World Title. But it's a matter of who will show up for it. You have two former Corporation members in Batista and John Cena. We're not really sure which, Cena we will all see. We could see the Superman Cena or we could see that heel side of Cena. It doesn't matter which shows up as long as you show up!

HBK turns his attention elsewhere

HBK: Dave "big man" Batista probably is smiling wherever he is because he doesn't have to put up with Cena anymore. And I'm sure he can't wait to get his hands on Cena. I'm sure he can't with me either since that's who is. Batista and I have never really seen eye to eye and I know he envy's who I am and how I go about my business. Size isn't everything big man. I may be a smaller athlete than you are, but I have a heart bigger than you in this business. Nine out of ten times I will beat you in this ring. I'm not here to make friends in this match. After the match that's another thing and that goes for everyone in this match and especially for the guy I mentored and the same guy who ended my World Title reign, Daniel Bryan.

A "YES" chant breaks out

HBK: Daniel, I know it's your goal to get back the World Title, but it won't happen just yet. I beat you in this ring a week after you won the title from me in a triple threat, the same match, Cena had the STF locked in on me for five minutes long. Thanks to Dave and Cena, I didn't win that night and essentially it led to my demise on Raw and was the reason I went over to Anarchy in the first place. I never did get my rematch after that and I will make sure, you don't walk away Monday night as the new World Champion.

The crowd gives a mix reaction

HBK: You all have to understand how I feel. Even if you're friends, you can't be in this kind of match. Daniel was one step better than me then, but not this time. Another fan favorite and former World Champion, Dean Ambrose is waiting for that rematch that he never got after I defeated him and Daniel Bryan for the World Title on Raw. How fitting is that. The night I won the World Title was on Raw and once again will happen on Raw. Dean Ambrose, you are a future star in the making. I know you will carry this company years after I have retired. The same goes for Daniel Bryan, but right now is my time to get back what I once held.

HBK lowers his head

HBK: I get that I continue to babble on and on, but stick with me here, I'm trying to get used to my surroundings again and who is who in this contest (HBK smiles). As you look further into this match, I see Bray Wyatt, a guy whom I was suppose to go against one on one, but he bailed out at the last second and I never got a chance to face him. Now I have that opportunity. I want to see what all the fuss is about this former World Champion and why, Dean Ambrose had trouble with him. And this leads me to two guys whom I don't know to well. I have no say about Damien Sandow. I know he's a former World Champion who's capable of winning this match, but that reign was on Smackdown. Now you're in the big leagues here on Raw. So let's see what you're made of. And lastly, AJ Styles.

The crowd cheers for AJ

HBK: You and I have never gone at it before, but boy have I wished we could and now we have a great chance to. Not only will we on Raw, but maybe down the line seeing as we're both on the same show. AJ you are a phenomenal athlete with a ton of talent and you can easily win the World Title on Raw. If you were out here, I'd look you in the eye, shake your hand and wish you luck. You've stuck by who you are all these years and I see a lot of me in you. One day we'll get that chance. But to all of you, get ready, because here comes the Icon, the show stoppa, the headliner, the main event, the icon, and soon to be the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for someone to come out

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Raw 11/18 - Battle Royal World Title Match

The crowd inside the sold out arena continue to cheer as 'The Heartbreak Kid' lays down the gauntlet for the rest of the competitors in the World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal match, however their elation soon turns to dread as a once familiar sound is heard over the PA system

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels plays over the audio system, a song not heard for several months, and it causes the crowd to immediately begin to boo, after a short delay Bray Wyatt emerges from the back, no mask, no apron, back to 'normal' for Bray. He has a smile from ear to ear, he takes a microphone from his back pocket and raises it to his mouth as his entrance theme fades to the sound of a booing crowd.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40  124.png

Bray Wyatt: Little lamb!, little lamb... don't be afraid little lamb... don't be afraid of the big bad wolf, for I am here to protect you. Little lamb do not shut your eyes to avoid the menace, do not expect death... do not live in fear because 'The Angel in The Dirt', your guiding light is here to save you. Little lamb the time has come for you to follow the leader who saved you, it's time for all the sheep of the world to follow their leader... and I am that leader little lamb. Don't be afraid. But you Shawn Michaels... you need to be afraid because you... you choose your leader many years ago, you chose to repent for your actions and follow your version of God and I know you mean well Shawn, I know you do but as of right now the only thing you should be believing is the fact that your standing across the ring from something you can't quite understand, you're standing across the ring from 'The Eater of Worlds' Bray Wyatt.

The crowd boo Wyatt heavily as he continues on his way down to the ring.

For a while there I thought I lost him. I thought I lost who I am, what I am. I thought I lost it to evil, I thought I lost it all to the forces down below that even I cannot control but then came the rapture... the deadwood of this company was removed, the sinners were removed and soon I felt the rapture myself as it removed those evil thoughts and brought back the real Bray Wyatt. Your savior. And if I can remember correctly it was I, the Bray Wyatt you see before you, 'The Angel in The Dirt' that became World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania. It was I that fulfilled the prophecy, and you better believe that it's gonna be me who fulfills that prophecy once more and this time for the final time, man. Because once I throw all seven other men out of this ring, over the top rope, to the floor... I will become the World Heavyweight Champion and I will make sure that no man, any shape or form takes my Holy Grail away from me and removes the true ruler from the throne ever again!.

The crowd remembers the last time Bray Wyatt was champion and groans at the thought of it recurring.

Yes, the landscape has changed but the rulers among these mortals remain the same. Damien Sandow. You and I, we ruled over this company with an iron fist, we destroyed the sinners and removed the miscreants as Your Enlightened Saviours. We were Tag Team Champions of The World as well as World Champions. Until Daniel Bryan became the Judas Iscariot we all knew he would. He traded in all the power, all the glory and he traded it in for his own selfish need to be a World Champion. And I find it kinda funny, man, I really do that all of us, even after the rapture, even after the rebirth, even after all the changes we've all been through, I find it funny that we all end up in the same ring fighting over the ultimate prize. Daniel Bryan, I wish you nothing more than harm and humiliation and Damien I wish you the best of luck in whatever else you try to succeed in, because neither of you will be given the benefit of my trust ever again and you, Daniel... and even you, Damien will be forced to kneel before your true savior when all is said and done.

Bray Wyatt wanders around the ring, laughing to himself before he speaks again.

And then there is the others. Three men I am familiar with and the other not so much. Dean Ambrose, I think enough has been said between the two of us, your a lost cause, I cannot save you, I can only fight to repress that demon within you and keep you away from becoming a champion again. Batista, you were the man who came closest to becoming Mister Money in The Bank when I won the briefcase but I see you're a changed man, a man with a different attitude, a different mindset, but still I do not fear you. I fear no man or animal, for I see everything, man and I hear, everything and though you are impressive in your brutality... I am just that little bit more brutal, and I will show you what it is like to be the animal... on the leash of righteousness. And as for John Cena... well we've never seen eye to eye, we've crossed each others paths more times than I'd care to remember but I'd like him to remember this on Monday, you will not defeat me, you will be thrown over the top rope and you will watch as I am declared World Champion once more. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The crowd is booing loudly, chants of 'Ambrose, Ambrose' break out among the rabid fan-base.

And then there is AJ Styles. A mainstay of this company and this business, a man who has led the charge here on Raw and on Impact but yet a man who I have never crossed paths with. I could merely watch on from a distance as he went through his difficulties, as he battled his own demons, I could have saved you AJ... I could have man, but I guess it's all too late for that. I guess there's no need to go into the past for you either AJ, I doubt you'd like to relive those demons and so I beg of you to look only to the future because the future is bright AJ, the future is bright for not only you, but for everybody the world over who needs a spiritual leader, who needs guidance who needs the sin exorcised from their helpless minds. I am that future AJ. I am that future and soon the world over will begin to realize that I, Bray Wyatt, 'The Angel in The Dirt' have returned... and that I have returned to where I should have always been as World Heavyweight Champion... and the ruler of all I see.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans in the arena they begins to cheer as "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles theme rains over the building. AJ goes and he puts his two football gloves together as the fans begin to cheer, and he goes as he looks at Shawn, and Wyatt inside of the ring. AJ smiles as he goes and marches down the ring, and he slides into the ring looking at Shawn, and looking at Bray. AJ goes and takes a couple of steps in that ring near the announcers side of the table. AJ gets handed a microphone as the fans cheer and AJ begins to speak

EKAaZKI.png

AJ Styles: Well I can see that we aren't wasting any time to crown ourselves a new champion, but before I go talk about all of you men, let me address the former World Heavyweight champion. Kurt... I don't know what in the hell happened, I don't know why that belt is no longer over your shoulder. Even though we went through some rough patches in our relationship, I just want to say Kurt no matter what we are still friends, and you were a better man at Halloween Havok.

A mix reaction for AJ applauding Kurt, but AJ goes and he begins to speak towards Shawn Michaels

AJ Styles: The heartbreak kid, Shawn Michaels. Shawn you're someone that I truly respect. I remember when I was going through some of my darker days in UWF Shawn, you were always someone that was looking to help me out. You're some one that I know I can trust. In fact Shawn when I was the number one contender. I had to idly wait until Summerslam to see who I would face at Bound For Glory for the World Heavyweight championship. Shawn although the two other men you faced at Summerslam were great opponents. Let me tell you in the back of my mind I wanted you. I ended up stealing the show at Bound for Glory, but Shawn I wanted to face you. You've faced so many men in your life Shawn, you have faced "Phenoms", "Kings", "War Machines", but Shawn all those names lack when it comes to being "Phenomenal". So Shawn this up coming Monday we will give a little preview to all these fans what would happen if AJ Styles, and Shawn Michaels face off in this ring.

Fans cheer as AJ looks at Shawn, and Shawn smiles. AJ goes up close to Shawn as they give a quick little handshake, AJ goes and he begin to speak towards Bray Wyatt

AJ Styles: Wyatt I like to thank you on the offer for trying to save me, but I already have some one who has save me and he is up there AJ points to the sky as the fans cheerMy lord Jesus Christ. He saved me from going down a dark road, and allowing me to be with my family once again. So Bray I will pass on you becoming a savior for me, but what I won't pass up on is taking you on this Monday. Because Bray despite what you have done in the past you're one helluva worker. You're someone that just brutally gets in the minds of opponents, but not me Bray. You're not getting into my head, and that right there Bray is a fact. Mind games they don't work on me, I am not just a mere mortal Bray... in fact I don't need to explain because these fans can say it. What am I people?

"Phenomenal" is heard from the fans as AJ smiles satisfy at the response, and he goes on to speak towards the fans and he seems to speak about someone else

AJ Styles: Now you two men are in this ring, but all the other men I got to address, so please bear with me. One man I want to talk about right now is John Cena. Fans boo at hearing the name of the European Champion John in this match right here I almost feel like I am going to be completing a bucket list. Facing men that I have never really faced before, and Cena you're one man that I have always had my eye on. Just like in UCW you're still a threat to win anything and everything. John you have so much ability to do so much good, but yet you come out here and act like a total prick. I asked Kurt when he talked about his three I's being so legit. How about your motto John? Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. You expect these fans to give you all this credit, now hustle John most superstars are given that respect. When it comes down to Loyalty, and Respect these fans won't just hand it over to you. No John you have to earn that respect, you have to earn that loyalty. It is not just given. You have to earn it, and John when I throw you over the top rope, and you look on at me standing in this middle of the ring. Hopefully, just hopefully I will knock some sense into that damn head of yours, and you can see the error of your ways. John you may be the European Champion right now, but as long as I am still around here I will make sure that you won't become the World Heavyweight champion.

Fans cheer as AJ goes and he looks around AJ goes on and he speaks about someone else

AJ Styles: Damien Sandow Boos flood the arena hearing Sandows name Sandow you're now in a different place. You're no longer placed in the walls of Smackdown, you're now on the red brand. Now Sandow I don't know what it is like to be on that side of the fence. I know it must be something different for you, because it sure as hell is something different for me. Though Damien let me tell you I am not looking at you as an easy opponent. You have done a lot here in the UWF. You're a former UWF Champion, and you were apart of Y.E.S., you accomplished goals that some superstars only dream of accomplishing, but Sandow you won't be as so dominate as you were on Smackdown. There are many guys on this brand who foiled your plans in the past, and whatever you want to plan in the future won't be as successful. Just giving you a heads up oh how things won't be easy around here... You're Welcome. Now onto a man in Dave Batista

Fans boo hearing Dave Batista's name. AJ goes and he begins to speak about Batista

AJ Styles: Now besides Batista being apart of the corporation. I don't like Batista for many reasons. Not just because he is self absorbed, pompus, and thinks he is all that, but it is because he took shots at me. Back in 2005 Batista said that all I do is "flips" that I lack some damn passion in my matches. Not only that he said I couldn't wrestle. Dave I think its funny that someone who takes a bump and all of a sudden tears my back say I can't wrestle. Batista my passion shouldn't be in question what so ever. I am in the middle of this damn ring because I want to become the World Heavyweight champion once again just like every body else in this ring. We care about being champion because we want to be the best in this ring, not just to walk around and say I am the best. To prove I am the best, so Dave unlike you this next man I am going to speak of cares about proving people he is the best and that man is Daniel Bryan.

Fans cheer when all of a sudden a huge "YES" chant breaks out through the arena. The fans chant "YES" all around, as AJ looks around and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Daniel Bryan you put me through a damn war. Hell I am still sore to this day from that epic battle, and Daniel I want to one day re-create that magic with you. I want to battle with you once more, but Daniel right now were both focus on once again becoming the World Heavyweight champion. Daniel I know you just recently loss the title to me, but it was a mere seven days ago that I lost my belt. I lost that title in a match because of a mistake that I made. Now I won't be making any mistakes when I am in this match Bryan, and just like you Bryan I am just as hungry at becoming the World heavyweight champion once again. This will be a battle with wills with you Bryan, and all I got say is that is just bring it. I am ready for what you have to bring to the table, and I am not afraid to fight back. If it comes down to us two in the end Bryan we will just have to see who is the best. Now onto another man. A man I find myself pretty close to in Dean Ambrose.

Fans give a nice "Dean" chant as it is followed with a nice ovation from the fans. AJ goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Dean I look at you as I do myself in UCW. You may not have the longest world title reign like a Stone Cold Steve Austin, you may not always be featured as the main guy, but when people think of UWF. One name comes to mind, and that right there is Dean Ambrose. You my friend are the face of the UWF, and I find it an honor that I am going to finally meet you in this ring. Cause Dean although I respect you, just like with Bryan I want to prove that I am better then you. I want to prove that I can stand my own with you, and that is why Dean why I want to become the World Heavyweight champion once again. I want to prove to all the guys in the back, and to all these fans that AJ Styles is still one of the best today in the professional wrestling world. I want people to say AJ is the man when it is all said and done for me. That is why I want to become World Heavyweight champion, and this match right here will be my first step into proving that. We have eight former world champions in this match, but only one can walk out as the World Heavyweight Champion. Too all you men in this ring let me tell I am that one, not only am I that one, and the "Phenomenal One", and this Monday night the scene at Bound for Glory will be relived as AJ Styles wins the world heavyweight championship and I hold it up high once again, and that right there folks will be simply.....

Fans cheer as they wait to say in unison as AJ goes and says it

Phhhhhhhhheeeeeenooooooommmmmeenaaaalllllllll

Fans cheer like crazy as they chant for AJ's name and Styles goes as he looks on at the two men in the ring awaiting for someone else to come out

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF RAW Sheamus vs. Daniels vs. Devon vs. DiBiase

“It’s a Shameful Thing!â€

The Raw audience is pumped and ready to go when the theme of the Celtic Warrior blasts out from the speakers throughout the arena. Sheamus walks out from the back, looking ready as ever with determination on his face. He pauses before the ramp to throw out his arms to his side, and yell out a war cry.

sheamus-entrance2.jpg

He quickly makes his way to the ring, and picks up a mic that has been set on the steps as he enters in the ring through the ropes. His theme stops as he walks to the center of the ring, ready to speak his mind.

2a83k48.jpg

Sheamus

So here we are on Monday Night Raw now, eh? There have been a lot of changes in the UWF lately and one of those changes was sending the Great White over to the Red brand. I dominated Smackdown and now I’m gonna do the same exact thing here on Raw. Another one of those changes is changing the Commonwealth championship to the Transatlantic Championship. A championship that tha Immortal Hulk Hogan holds. I, along with four other men, have been given the chance to meet in a 4 way dance to determine who will be his first challenge. Honestly, this match isn’t even fair. I simply can’t be stopped. Mr. Kennedy tried to use his underhanded tactics with 911 to slow me down but here I stand before ye still fighting! I was screwed out of the Hardcore title, but rest assured, it’s only a matter of time before the Great White is the Transatlantic Champion!

Sheamus cracks his neck before continuing.

Sheamus

Why don’t we do tha classic run down the competition here, fella? First off we have Christopher Daniels. A man that is no stranger to gold, but here lately, what has he done of importance? Does anyone even remember when he was important? Face it, Daniels, you’re a washed up old man trying to relive the glory days which are buried deep in the past. Ya had a good run here but it’s obvious that ya reached ya limit, fella. Face it, you never will win the big one. Know why? Because you can’t. You just aren’t good enough. That’s the truth, and it sucks. I’m sorry fella. The most I can do for ya is put ya out of ya misery with a Brogue Kick to the fun. It’s been fun knowing ya.

Sheamus

Next we have Ted DiBiase Jr. Ah..little daddy’s boy. Mr. I’ve never worked a day in my life. I know all about you, and I have to say that yer kind piss me off tha most! I will take pleasure in kicking yer rich, spoiled, arse this week. The only reason you have a job in this business is because ya daddy. That sad part is though, you’ll never be as good as yer dad. Many people have become so much bigger than their parents in this business, and they earned their spot..Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero...and you? Well, you’re just a joke. I bet you only got this match because ya paid off someone. I’ll let you in on a little secret, Teddy boy, no amount of money can save ya from a Great White. The only good thing that money is gonna do for ya, Teddy, is paying for ya medical bills when I kick that head right off ya shoulders!

Sheamus

And then finally, finally we have my fellow, former, Smackdown superstar, Brother Devon. Devon, you’ve been making waves here no doubt, and you’ve been main eventing, earning yer spot in this company. Unfortunately for you, yer going to meet another man who has been on the rise, and is just as hungry as you are. If I had me way, I would make this match one on one. Me vs. You because honestly, I see you as the only other competition in this match. I really, really hope I’m not disappointed because I love me a good fight, and I know the other two sissies aren’t going to give me one. You...I hope so, fella. Just know that a Great White doesn’t show mercy on anyone. If I have to kick in tha skulls of all of ya, I’ll do it to sit on me throne as Champion. Try as you might, try like all the others, and you’ll learn that hard lesson, that the Celtic Warrior can not be STOPPED!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Fans cheer like crazy as they chant for AJ's name and Styles goes as he looks on at the two men in the ring awaiting for someone else to come out. Though, the titantron lights up instead and we see Josh Matthews hurriedly moving down a corridor with a camera behind him.

Josh Matthews: Dave, Dave Batista! Do you have a moment?

Josh turns the corner and THE tag team champion Dave Batista is seen heading towards the guerrilla position. He turns around with an annoyed look on his face, but stops and obliges the interviewer.

Josh Matthews: Dave, with all the recent news in the Unified Wrestling Federation, what are your thoughts on all of this? And also, where is your tag team partner? Why do you have both belts?

normal_Part2_avi_001538200.jpg

Batista: Josh, it's about damn time. Thats really all I can say because otherwise, I dont care. I don't give a damn. I'm still on Raw, I'm still where I belong. Thats the end of that story. As far as Jarrett goes, it says he had to "Return to board duties", but Jarrett and I didnt see eye to eye in certain areas regarding how this team was going to be run. So well, lets say I had a little chat that convinced Jeff to return to his board duties. And now, now I'm THE tag team champion.

Batista smirks and Josh goes to speak but Dave continues over him.

Batista: That means the tag team champion, as in singular-by myself. The only one. It's first time ever in this company, and I am more than capable of handling this by myself. I never needed Jarrett, I never needed anybody. I'm the Animal and I. Walk. Alone. Got that, Josh? So I have both belts and I wont be handing these to some ungrateful partner. They are staying with me for a long time. And if you'll excuse me, pipsqueek, I'm about to go tell everybody how I'm going to be adding a third title around my waist. Now beat it.

Batista turns around and heads towards the curtain area. The camera switches to an in ring view, and then like a well oiled machine, a perfectly timed ripping guitar chord blasts through the arena and the lights dim.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[video=youtube;r8sr8mvtfl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8sr8mvtfl0[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva blares through the PA System and the fans roar with boos. The music picks up and out from behind the curtain bursts out Dave Batista with the Tag Titles over his shoulders. He paces out on the stage, flexing and posturing to the crowds displeasure, as he makes his way across from end to end of the stage. Dave begins to walk down the ramp and gets to the middle where he stops, squats, slams a leg down and hits the gunner position which is perfectly in line with a massive amount of pyro that explodes behind him. The smoke fills the titantron area as the lights dim and a sole spotlight now rests on Batista. The fans continue to boo as Dave struts down the rest of the ramp and turns the corner towards the steel steps. He slowly walks up them and enters the ring through the middle rope. He picks up a mic from under the nearest turnbuckle but not before he stands in the middle of the ring, in between all the competitors out so far, and holds up his Tag Team Titles for all the world to see.

7797104.jpg

The crowd responds with more boos as Dave lowers his belts and connects the straps, slinging them over his shoulder like a dead animal. The lights return to normal as Batista raises his microphone and speaks to the men in the ring.

Batista: Enough!

Batista tries to silence the crowd and make a point but this only makes the crowd boo louder which pisses him off. Eventually, Batista continues.

Batista: I've heard a whole lot of bark and not a single one of you can actually back up what youre saying with the bite. Not one of you. It's just talk talk talk talk talk! From all of you all I hear is yapping and catch phrases and pissing and moaning. Well boo freakin hoo! I'm out here now, and I'm going to put a damn stop to all this bull I'm hearing right now. Because I'm out here to do exactly what I always do; lay claims to championships, and then take them.

Batista smiles at this track record, which is true. The crowd is booing loudly as Dave looks around the ring and eventually singles out Bray Wyatt when he speaks next.

Batista: When I set out to win the UWF Championship, I did just that. I did it, quicker than anybody else ever has. I came in, I saw my target, and I eliminated it which meant I took the damn title. Simultaneously I ruined The Miz's career which was icing on my cake. And then, coming to Raw, I used Jeff Jarrett and the Corporation to my liking. I never needed them, I merely was the glue that held them together until I saw my opportunity and I TOOK it. I won the Tag Team Championships nearly single-handedly and now, I am the sole owner of these two belts. Thats two, for two. Hell, if you want to count the Television title way back when, I did that too. So really, I'm three for three. I've got the record, I've got the momentum, I've got every damn skill it takes to win this match and I intend on doing so. I will solidify myself as one of the most dominant superstars this company has ever seen. And you dont have to like it, but it's the damn truth so you can swallow that pill or choke on it; I dont give a damn. So this World title has my name written all over it and nobody has a single thing they can say or that I've heard that even BEGINS to refute that.

-Especially you fatso.

Batista stares a whole through Bray and the psycho from the south just chuckles because he's a crazy dude and he's probably envisioning hanging Batista up by meat hooks or something. But Batista continues anyway.

Batista41.jpg

Batista: You certainly fulfill the requirement of "heavyweight", dont you? You're everything thats wrong with this damn company right now. You're a nobody, and you tarnished the World title. You, Dean Ambrose, Ted Dibiase, Rey Mysterio, NOBODYS!- Nobodys that devalued a great championship by being simply useless as world champion. Bray, you won the World title with that Money in the Bank briefcase that should have belonged to me. But you only won because of that briefcase. And I think it's real damn clear about how I feel about people who win titles by money in the bank briefcases. You were only World Heavyweight Champion for as long as you were because there wasn't a damn person who was good enough to actually win the title. You faced meaningless challengers and I am sick of you even saying you're a former World Champion when you're nothing but a place holder with a "Former" on his resume. And you know what? I am different but you should be afraid of me. You should be real damn afraid of me. But it's fine, oh it's real damn fine if you're not right now. Because stupid people lack fear until they're backed into a corner by an Animal such as myself. And then you'll understand why you are down, very far down on the totem pole of Raw and why I am at the top of the food chain. Do yourself a favor; jump over the top rope when I get you in that corner. It'll save you from a world of hurt and I think you might, you might just be smart enough to want to fight another day.

Batista delivers quite the speech to Bray who doesnt react to it. Next, Dave turns to AJ Styles. The two stare each other down for a little while, before the big man speaks to him.

Batista: You. AJ friggin Styles. Wheres your World title, Champ? Oh that's right, you lost it. To Kurt. Who then turned tail and ran away once I dissolved the Corporation because he was next on my list. So what does that make you? That makes you nothing more than a transitional, undeserving, former World champion. Also known as one whiny vanilla midget like Daniel Bryan. You don't deserve a rematch, you shouldnt get another shot at the title, because just like Bray Wyatt at company, you ruined it. And I am so damn tired of stupid people holding titles they don't deserve. For weeks, I was a thorn in your side. I took you out! Time and time again! I left you broken in that ring, I nearly broke your damn spirit AJ and I'm back to kick your ass and finish the job. Because this is your chance to redeem yourself and you aren't going to get that opportunity while I'm standing in this ring. AJ, if Kurt had failed, I would have been there and stepped up, and left you in the same place you are now; titleless and nearly giving up. Except, I'd make sure you were out for a long as time before you even had the stones to step back in this ring with me. I like to make examples out of people and I think you've been riding the high live, the wave of good fortune for much too long. So allow me to be your wake up call, AJ. Im gonna crush your dreams of being World Champ again and I'm going to enjoy every second of watching you hang your head in failure. You cannot touch me, you cannot beat me, you cannot stop me, AJ. I am always going to be better than you and I will make sure you crash and burn. It's not personal, it's just best for business.

Batista, smirking at that comment, slowly turns to face Shawn Michaels which has been a long time coming. Dave switches his gaze and the two lock eyes. "HBK" Chants break out and Dave looks around the arena. The Animal speaks over the chants once they start to die down.

Batista:... Shawn, been a long time since I last got you in this ring. So I feel like nows a good a time as any to give you a piece of my mind. Hang it up. Hang. It. Up. Don't make the same mistake Ric made and go past your prime because each and every time you step into this ring you stop aging like fine wine and you start to look, smell, and wrestle like spoiled milk. I watched you leave Raw, brooding like a teenager over your loss of the World title and your failure to recapture it. You just superkicked your way into another brand because your time was coming to a close here on Raw and you knew it. You also knew that I was going to spear you into the ground sooner or later if you hung around. But you jumped ship, and then tried to win the International title and failed to do that. Do you see where this goes Shawn? You are walking a fine line and on one side is a nice peaceful retirement, and on the other side is a injury ridden slippery slope and I am so ready to drag you down that side. I don't like wastes of space, I dont like losers hogging my spotlight when they dont belong there anymore. Do you understand? I stopped respecting you a long time ago, I stopped giving you sympathy a long time ago and you've been on borrowed time. It's probably fate that you're going to be in the same ring as me on Monday night, because I am going to hunt you down, and tear you apart. Its been a long time coming, Shawn. Us not seeing eye to eye on things doesnt even come close to what I'm feeling. I want to decimate you. You dont deserve to be a two time World Champion, you barely won the first one by the skin of your teeth, and you're not going to get so lucky this time. Because I dont care about your heart, I don't care about your passion, I dont care about your spirit. I care about power and aggression and I am going to love breaking your heart and stealing your shot at becoming the World Heavyweight Champion one more time.

The fans boo at Batista words, not wanting to see him as Champion but so far he's made a pretty good claim. Dave turns his attention back towards the camera and speaks some more.

Batista: There are four other men in this Battle Royal for my World Heavyweight Championship. Four other losers. Four other competitors I am going to beat to win the World Title. Dean Ambrose (The crowd cheers loudly).. Daniel Bryan (More cheers from the sold out crowd).. Damien Sandow (Boos from the crowd).... and John.. Cena.. (Boos so loud they were probably louder than Batista's when he came out on stage)

Batista: I carried John Cena on my back since I became the leader of the Corporation. And while that chapter is done and dusted, he and I aren't finished. John, you're a top star. You're a big name. You're a worthy advisory. But you're not better than me. You'll never be better than me. You're not the poster boy anymore, you're not the only movie star anymore, you're not the man you used to be and that has been DAMN clear since I had to drag you through the mud kicking and screaming like a child throwing a tantrum. I had to deal with your crap, and your bullshit in the Corporation since day one, and you are, a friggin toddler. You are nothing but a pain in the ass and I am SO happy I dont have to deal with your stupidity any longer. Thankfully, I didnt have to be your damn partner again to win these belts because I'd rather quit and solely be featured on Velocity rather than be your Tag Team Partner. And while you've got a "victory" over me within recent memory let me explain to you something, John. You beat me for nothing. You beat me, by cheating, you beat me, because I was testing you. You did beat me, but you didnt defeat me. I didnt lose anything in that match. I was still leader and you felt real damn good about yourself afterwards, didnt you? Beating you didnt concern me then as much as it does now, because now I get to put you in your place. I get to embarrass you, finally. Something you've needed for a good long while, Cena. You wanna hear a cliche'? This ring ain't big enough for the two of us, and I am going to beat your ass from pillar to post before I toss you out like the trash you are. Like I said though, John, and try not to let this go to your head; you're worthy as an opponent. But you're not somebody who I'd ever question my ability against. You're not somebody who I'd feel like I'd struggle against. You're just another obstacle to me and I will happily run you over like I have time and time again.

Batista: And Daniel Bryan... Daniel Bryan.. The biggest flop since The Miz. Rode the coattails of a faction for months before he was given the ball numerous times and fell flat on your face trying to run with it. Listen, Kid. If you remember on Raw, I was always there. I was always right behind you. I was laying in wait, ready to strike you down. I was there, hitting you with spear after spear, spine buster after spine buster and powerbomb..well you get the idea. As well you should, because I hit you with them and let you for dead in this ring, right smack dab in the middle of it. I am going to enjoy making you into a human rag doll, and tossing you around this arena like youre nothing more than a sack of potatoes. You've never going to be World Champion again, Daniel. Never going to be champion while I'm here. I am going to eat you alive and send you back home where you belong with AJ Styles; in the minor leagues.

Batista yawns and looks at his wrist as if a watch was there. He shakes his head looking bored before speaking again.

Batista: Lastly, Damien Sandow and Dean Ambrose... Damien, where exactly have you been? Whatever.

Batista: But Dean Ambrose... let me make something perfectly clear. You are a man. You are beatable. You may be a former four time World Champion, but you've never faced this kind of Animal before. Now, you've faced me before, a while ago Dean. Long time ago. Things change, and the more I've changed the more you've stayed the same. You've become stagnant. Youve become soft. I've watched all your crap, your stupid hardcore spot crap. Barbed wire, hooks, chains, bloodbaths, whatever. I've seen it, I'm bored of it. You pride yourself on being the toughest sonuva bitch in this industry, and I dont know whether being the "toughest" has anything to do with being the "dumbest", but if it is, you're a shoe in for Number one. But while you've beaten man after man you've never faced this kind of Animal; this kind of Batista. And thats what you're going to be surprised about when I'm the one with the World Title around my waist and you're sitting on the floor defeated. I'm not afraid of you, I'm not worried about you. I'm going to give you exactly what you want, and thats a fight and I will take everything you have to throw at me and I will always stand back up. Because I am the Alpha male of UWF, I am the hunter and you are my next meal. You're a wily bastard, Dean, I'll give you that. But this is one battle you cannot win. I am your Kryptonite. You won't get to enjoy the sound of the "five time World Champion" at my expense. No matter what you say, no matter what you threaten me with, no matter what ANYBODY says!... I will walk away with the world title. I will have the spotlight ON ME. Because thats where it belongs! I am the Tag Team Champions! And I am the NEXT, World! Heavyweight! Champion!

The boos are astounding as Batista delivers his final words for now. Dave lowers his microphone and holds up his mega-long tag team championship as the fans boo even louder now. Dave moves out of the middle of the ring and they all wait for the next man to make his claim.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Monday Night RAW 11/18/13 Global Championship: Kane(c) vs. Sting

"I have been alone on this road,
and my empty hands have nothing to show.
Will you be my peace when
my heavy heart holds no hope?"

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The crowd rises to their feet with cheers, voicing their passionate excitement as "Willing" by Times of Grace begins to play, signifying the impending arrival of the "Icon" Sting. Before long, the man himself appears before them, gesturing proudly to them before continuing down the ramp.

here-s-an-other-entrance-of-the-icon-sting-o.gif

Sting enters the ring and removes the microphone from his jacket, raising it to his mouth as his music fades out to silence.

IYViKkX.png

"The Icon" Sting: Well, it's official. I have now effectively been a member of every single roster in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, starting with Smackdown, moving over to NXT and staying there well into its transformation to Anarchy, going to Impact, returning to Smackdown, and now here I am for the first time on Monday Night Raw. I guess I should feel privileged, I've finally made it to the main stage. I'm finally hanging out where the big boys play! I should be so excited that I'm practically jumping out of my face paint!

The crowd pops huge for this as Sting looks as though he can't wipe the smile off his face, until it suddenly vanishes.

"The Icon" Sting: Buuuuuuuuuut, I'm not.

The crowd responds to this with boos of confusion and offense, as they are insulted by Sting not being excited to be part of Raw.

"The Icon" Sting: You would think that moving from show to show to show in such a brief span of time would make a man feel confident, like he's in such high demand that management can't decide where they want him or how they want to use him. Well I'd like to meet the idiot that lives by that credo so I can hit him over the head with my bat and put him in the Scorpion Deathlock. I'm not getting hot shotted around because I'm in high demand, I'm getting hot shotted around because there's no demand for me at all. Management can't decide what to do with me anymore because the new crowds of each brand have had such a small window of time to connect with me before I left that the entire attraction of Sting is gone.

Not a single one of you cares about Sting. You believe the lies that opponent after opponent has accused; the lies that I'm here to hold younger talent down, taking advantage of the talent that don't have the tenure or name recognition that I do! The lies that I can't let go of the spotlight, the lies that I'm wrestling well beyond my prime and am nothing but a broken down old man that can't wrestle or entertain or even justify the UWF printing up a talent contract with my name on it and not deeming it null or void! If that's the thanks you have for me after all that I've done for you, then this is what I have in return, complete`1 and total disdain.

Not a single person is still cheering for Sting as they are now all booing him.

"The Icon" Sting: It's clear to me now that in answering the call to be your hero, there's nothing in it for me but losing. I have lost big match after big match and watched opportunity after opportunity slip through my fingers like grains of sand, all because my heart and my mind was more focused on giving you a valiant effort to watch instead of going the extra mile and winning those big matches or seizing those opportunities. I'm done being your hero, because I'm done with losing. I'm done with not being taken seriously anymore.

All of you idiots look at this match before it even happens and think the outcome is a foregone conclusion. Kane is too dominant, too unstoppable, too big and bad and devastating to defeat. I should just turn around and walk in the opposite direction, because if I walk towards the big monster, I'm going to get flattened like an omelet shop's breakfast special, right? I refuse to accept that. No man is too dominant or unstoppable, too big or too bad, and no man is too devastating. I may not care what you people think anymore, but one thing remains unchanged, and that is the fight that I have inside of me!

The crowd boos this, hating the confidence in Sting.

"The Icon" Sting: Have you already forgotten the history between Kane and myself? Does the "Purveyors of Poison" name ring a bell? You wouldn't have gotten a job with the UWF in the first place if it wasn't for me, Kane, you would be absolutely nothing and nowhere if I hadn't intervened and showed interest. Nobody wanted to touch you, Kane, no promotion wanted to waste their dollars because no fan wanted to spend theirs. Fast forward a little while and the only thing that's changed is Paul Bearer in your corner and that title over your shoulder.

Kane, I know the popular thing for people to say when they come into contact with you and your brother is they aren't afraid of you, but when I say it I'm telling the truth. I don't fear you because I don't buy into all of the smoke and mirrors, Kane, I'm not buying what you're selling at all. And even if I did purchase into the belief, I can match your darkness, I can go to the same twisted, sadistic corner of the subconscious as you and burrow even deeper. I've been there before, and a journey back is looking quite appealing to me.

I stand before you as a man with nothing else to lose, Kane, nothing else to lose but his own smoke and mirrors, and quite frankly, that's an easy fix.

Sting removes his jacket and lets it fall to the mat, then removes his left glove and then his right glove and throws them to the mat. Sting then grabs his jacket, balls it up, and gradually wipes away his face paint, throwing the jacket down once it's gone.

hqdefault_display_image.jpg

"The Icon" Sting: There, now there is nothing left to lose, truly nothing. And it is of this belief and in this mindset that I will seize the Global Championship you hold in your possession and make it my own. Not just for me, but for this man...

[video=youtube;hmsDUAK6lkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsDUAK6lkU[/video]

As the fans try to figure out who the theme belongs to, they are greeted by a man none of them were expecting to see as he makes his way down the ramp.

mqdefault.jpg

The big man enters the ring as Sting hands him his microphone, the big man taking it and raising it to his mouth as his music fades out to silence.

ALBERT.jpg

Matthew Bloom: Don't say it. I don't want to hear it from a single one of you. My name is not Albert, my name is not Giant Bernard. It's not A-Train, it's not Tensai, it's not Baldo. I am not a Lord, a Prince, or a Hip Hop Hippo. Do not call me by any of those names, because I reject all of them. Those were my slavery names, signs of my bondage that I wore around as deep, visible lacerations on my body, never scarring because you would never let them heal, with your stupid chants and your idiotic references to a former name when I was going by a different one. But now, now you can't keep the wounds from healing because now that I've escaped from that bondage and stand before you as a free man, the wounds have healed, the lacerations are gone.

My name is Matthew Jason Bloom and I am proud to call myself an associate of Mr. Borden and begin this crusade that he and I have agreed to embark on. For sixteen long years in this industry, I have been treated as nothing more than a joke. While all of the other men my height, weight, and build were getting pushed to the moon, I wasn't even getting fed their leftovers. I've been a hungry, pissed off man for too long and it's time to eat and get those frustrations out, and it starts with each and every one of you here on Monday Night Raw.

However, this week I will have to whet my appetite simply with the spoils of watching my friend decimate a man that so many deem a monster and capture what he deserves, that Global Championship, that title belt. There will be no skeptics left at the end of this crusade, because we won't leave any of them standing in our wake. Because with guys like us around, nothing will blossom, it'll only Bloom.

The fans are booing Matt and Sting viciously as both men stand there looking indifferent to their hatred.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF RAW Sheamus vs. Daniels vs. Devon vs. DiBiase

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me, for I am your Lord!"

[video=youtube;HIRNdveLnJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI[/video]

The crowd is surprised to be hearing Brother D'Vons old theme song being played, back when he was known as Reverend D'Von. The crowd is in disbelief when Reverend D'Von comes out and is wearing his Reverend's outfit, D'Von smiling his evil smile and now the crowd is booing loudly. D'Von enters the ring holding a bible and a microphone and now D'Von looks into the crowd and begins to speak.

dvonyc5.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Hahahaha yes my brothers and sisters, let out your true emotions because God knows when your lying. Even I know when the wicked that walk into this arena full of sins, they intend to lie rather than seek the truth. Ladies and gentleman please get on your feet and bow your heads in prayer as I present to you the return of the Saviour of the UWF: Me! Reverend D'Von! I have noticed for the past few months since I have changed my persona, this place as been turned into a complete nightmare for someone with a vision of prosperity such as myself. After the chaos has finally ended, looked what happened ladies and gentleman, two of the brands have been lost into the abyss for good! I developed complete faith in the UWF that I could be myself and not have this federation turn into shambles, but obviously I was wrong and now it is time for Reverend D'Von to make his triumphant return to the UWF!

The crowd is already done with Reverend D'Von, but D'Von is only getting started.

Yes yes my brothers, settle down. I understand that you were all thrilled when it was revealed that The Dudley Boyz were teaming up again, and don't worry we still are, but rather than displaying an unnecessary amount of violence, we're going to be bring out good from within all of you. Now of course some of you sinners believe that I'm full of it, but the truth is that everyone is too obnoxious and stubborn to realize that what you believe in is absurd! Before I go on with the assault on everyone's self-esteem, I just want to make things clear that I have no intentions for being in this match. I do not care for Hulk Hogan's Transatlantic Title and I cannot fathom a reason why anyone would want to go after something so juvenile. What behavior everyone is displaying right now is something that I would see children do when they battle each to see who plays a video game first. It is sickening to the core and I am appalled and puzzled over all the controversy over something that doesn't mean squat for the UWF!

Boos are pouring from the fans as D'Von waives them off and looks at Sheamus, ready to address him.

First of all my brother, allow me the privilege to say that I respect for purposely losing your title match at Bad Blood so Mr. Kennedy will feel better about himself for not losing to a man of low intelligence such as yourself. We know that you have the ability to devour Mr. Kennedy, but we also know that you have the heart to make Mr. Kennedy feel proud about himself by throwing away your opportunity to become the Hardcore Champion.... which is what I would say to you my brother if I had any form of respect for you. Did you honestly believe that I would walk in front of these sinners and praise you for your dedication, Sheamus? If you did then I would suggest that you march down to church and pray to The Lord for forgiveness. The amount of pride that you have inside of you is outright disgusting, and I hope that you feel ashamed of yourself after I pointed out the flaw within you, or else we will have to deal with the issues my brother. If could be so kind my brother, please elaborate to me and the rest of the self-righteous watching from home on how you think that you deserve another title shot, right after losing a match against someone as pathetic and miserable since as Mr. Kennedy! This pride that you contain, believing that you deserve another shot against the gold because 'The Celtic Warrior' is not only misguiding but vile as well. I could say that I am unstoppable as well, but I refuse to acknowledge that because I did in fact lose to The Undertaker, but with me I lost in a hard-fought battle, unlike you Sheamus. You have absolutely no reason to be full of pride my brother, not a single reason.

D'Von cracks his neck and smiles as he looks to the stage.

Now it's you fellow's turn Mr. Daniels and Mr. DiBiase. I can understand if you need a moment to ponder on what to say to a spiritual guide such as myself, but not showing up at all is a sign of cowardice, and I will not tolerate such nonsense from grown men. You two wanted a title shot, well now you both have no excuse to ignore this opportunity. I will not say anything negative towards you two at this moment, lest I hurt someone's feelings and I get sued by the company because Christopher or Ted refuses the leave the locker room. Arrive at anytime you please gentleman, I'll be here praying for all of you that we all be safe and sound after I bring down the darkness from within all of you. Oh my brother, testify!

D'Von lowers his mic as he awaits for the other two participants of this match to come out.

Aniking

Reaction score

I come from Money, I come from Class...

[video=youtube;snDUkFFWEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=snDUkFFWEZw[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment, accompanied by his squeeze, the beautiful Maryse, to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him. The couple look confident as DiBiase offers his arm to Maryse, which she graciously accepts, as they stroll down the ramp. They offer the UWF Universe nothing as they approach the ring, as DiBiase breaks the link and takes off for the ring. He slides in and immediately jumps to his feet and walks towards the ropes. DiBiase pops a note in the announcer's chest pocket and demands he open the ropes for Maryse, which he does so begrudgingly. DiBiase waits in the centre of the ring for Maryse before demanding for the announcer to hand him the microphone that he has in hand, again doing so against his better judgement. DiBiase snatches it from his grasp and tells him to leave the ring as he is ready to say a few words.

ibn9vquV6QNOI5.png

Ted DiBiase Jr: I thought it was about time some class was brought to this match up, so here I am! And not a moment too soon, might I add, because what the UWF Universe, but more importantly Maryse and I, have had to suffer through has been nothing short of embarrassing. I mean really, such inflated egos and yet nothing to show for them. Is that what this business has come to? Is the changing of the UWF landscape beginning to get to the minds of those who aren't fitting enough to step inside a wrestling ring, a ring that distinguished men like my father once graced? There used to be a sense of respect towards superior opposition and a desire to cut them down at the knees to fill their boots... but now? It's just not there; in fact it's quite the opposite. All I heard from backstage was a tarnishing of the DiBiase name from two individuals who already think they're God's gifts to wrestling in one way or another. They're already subconsciously etching their names onto the Transatlantic Championship... but gentlemen, words can only get you so far. It's what you do in here that truly speaks volumes.

DiBiase smirks, takes a step or two around the ring, followed by pointing a finger in Sheamus' direction.

Ted DiBiase Jr: I'm going to begin with you, Sheamus, purely due to the fact you felt that need to tarnish my name the most... and for what reason? You claim to know all about me but in actual fact you know very little, which is a detriment on your part. You should always research your opposition very closely, otherwise you'll pay the price for your underestimation. But don't worry pal, I'll touch on a few things now to get you up to speed. See I haven't needed to spend a single cent on forcing my way into this match as my actions on Anarchy and my UWF history can attest for me. I come into this match having defeated R-Truth and Roman Reigns, not to mention I am a two-time UWF World Heavyweight Champion and former UWF Tag Team Champion. If anybody is a joke, Sheamus, it's you. You're over confident, your threats are hollow, and you don't have a single accomplishment to show for your words. You're welcome to try and kick my head off my shoulders, by all means go right ahead, but be mindful that you're not already on Dream Street when you try to do so.

DiBiase winks at Sheamus, hoping he comprehends what he did there. He moves straight on to D'Von.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Let me start by offering you a little advice, D'Von - the word "coward" and the name "DiBiase" are an impossible mix. Following in the same suit as Sheamus, your claims have no basis as I, nor my father, have shown anything in our careers to suggest that the DiBiase's are cowards. Just the thought that me not being the first or second individual out to this ring results in me being labelled a coward is just idiotic. Unfortunately it's a statement that you uttered, while I wasn't present but was ready to refer to you as a wise, intelligent man. Seems as if I was wrong, but we're not all saints, are we Reverend? Does this mean I need to be steered away from the dark side? Should I get down on my hands and knees and pray for forgiveness? Do I need to beg you for spiritual aid? Yeah, I won't be doing any of that, especially not for the benefit of somebody who enjoys preaching a big game yet offers nothing in return. Without your faith and your fellow Reverends... you're just nothing.

DiBiase shrugs his shoulders and says "Oh well" before turning away from D'Von.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now as for Christopher Daniels, I'm sure he's preparing to emerge from the back to fire on all cylinders, but just before he does I have something to say to him. Chris, I truly hope you've been taking notes while I've been speaking. Don't come out here and attempt to tarnish the DiBiase name in a dismal effort to save face or to leech off our greatness. You'll just wind up looking the fool and no closer to the Transatlantic Championship than before. I enter the match as the favourite and won't be knocked off that throne until the match is concluded... because I will be the number one contender to the Transatlantic Championship! What can I say, some of us are just born into greatness.

DiBiase's arm falls to his side while he smiles and takes in the negative atmosphere. Maryse claps for her man, who turns to her and strikes up a conversation as we wait for Daniels to exit from the back.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Monday Night RAW 11/18/13 Global Championship: Kane(c) vs. Sting

[video=youtube;ExR4VnpIETM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExR4VnpIETM[/video]

images

Sting and Matthew Bloom are interrupted by the fires of hell igniting up the UWF Raw stage. As the main pyro dies down, jets of fire continue to surge up from the bowels of the stage and extinguish as they rise into the air. ‘Veil of fire’ plays over the speakers, and the familiar figures of the Global Champion, Kane and his father Paul Bearer step out onto the entrance ramp. Kane has the Global Championship over his shoulder, and surveys the two men in the ring from his position at the top of the ramp.

Kane%20Pyro.jpg

The Champ makes his way down to the ring, stepping over the top rope and igniting the four corners of the ring in hot fire.Kane takes off his Iron Mask to reveal the red underneath. After sizing up Sting and his henchman, Kane turns his attention away from them and begins to speak about himself first.

kane%20mic%20work.jpg

Kane:

It seems change is afoot in the UWF. I knew it would only be a matter of time. The UWF management behind their big desks in their corporate offices have realised that they couldn’t allow me to run rampant on Impact any longer. I’m too powerful, and they don’t like it one bit. They realised there was no true competition left for me on that brand, and so in a new effort to try and dethrone me, they have moved me to this show. Monday Night Raw. A show that I have a lot of history with. For it was on this show that I first made my presence felt when I debuted in this business. I’ve held championships, ended carers and even taken off my mask on this show. I’ve heard people talking all week about how UWF has ‘rebooted’, that this is a new era, a period of change and growth. Well I’ve come out here to tell you that there are some things that cannot, and will not ever change. I may be on a different show now, the logo that shows up when I make my way down the entrance ramp will be different, the commentators will be different for my matches and the ropes in the ring will be different from my previous brand. But the mission remains the same. Destroy all in my path, and remain the Global Champion for as long as it takes to establish myself as the dominant force in this entire company. When I was told that I would be moving to Raw, I relished the news. For I have been keeping up with what has been going on with Raw, between the corporation and those who oppose it. People have been wondering all week, where do I stand? The answer is simple. I stand on my own two feet. Alliances will always prove to be weak and shatter in the end….no, I stand alone with my father. I do not discriminate in my destruction. It doesn’t matter who I am in the ring with, whether they are a member of one faction or another, they shall all suffer the same fate.

Yes, I’m looking forward to Monday. It is not a new beginning like people have said. But it is an opportunity to spread my destruction to an entire new group of people. A whole new batch of victims, which brings me to you, Sting.

Kane turns back to his opponent this week and his cohort.

Sting, you say that you were the one who helped me in my career. That is true, only I don’t think of this as a career, it’s more of a …calling. If it weren’t for you, I would have found my way here eventually. I was destined to be here Sting, and I have changed very much since we last met in this ring. For I am not the same Kane as I was before. The Kane that you knew was not a monster, he had lost his anger, his hate. He had embraced the flaws of men rather than the fires of hell. That Kane would never have been able to hold this Championship, no. When I returned to UWF on Impact Sting a new Kane was resurrected. I have never felt such strength flowing through my veins, coursing through my body. I am the Global Champion for a reason Sting, because I am the best. I couldn’t care less if these fans want to spend their money on me, it is of no consequence as to why I am here. I am the best because my anger in that ring knows no bounds, I am prepared to take people and hurt them to the point where they cannot continue. Just ask Austin Aries, ask The Great Khali. They could not end my reign, what makes you think you can?

Sting you call yourself ‘The Icon’, a man who demands respect from the fans and your peers. But nothing you have done lately warrants either of those two responses. You think that it is the fault of these fans that you’ve been losing matches? Don’t get me wrong, I have no affection for these people whatsoever, I have no affection for anybody, but blaming other people for your own shortcomings is just sheer pride and arrogance. I have seen pride and arrogance in my opoonents before. My last two opponents had those qualities in abundance. They refused to see what was clearly standing in front of them. They underestimated me to their cost. Sting it is your pride that is blinding you to reality. You were an ‘Icon’, a pioneer, a champion. But the hands of time have been cruel. You are not as strong as you once were. Your record in this ring speaks for itself, but the longer you cling to that image of the Sting of old, the longer you lie to yourself that the you can recreate the magic ‘one more time’, the more that record of yours diminishes. Because you will no longer be seen as ‘The Icon’, you will be seen as an old man who is desperate to relive the past. So desperate, that you are willing to compromise your future by stepping into the ring with me this coming Monday night.

I know you can go to some dark places Sting, but I can assure if you knew what was going inside my head right now, if you only understood how I think and act, you would not be standing here as confident as you appear to be now. You are right I am taller and physically stronger than you, and that can be an advantage. But that is not what will lead me to victory. I am not arrogant that I discount opponents just because they are smaller or weaker. Strength is not just measured in terms of muscles and weights, but of the desire to win. You have that desire Sting, I do not have any problems stating that, you have proven in the past of your will to fight. But I have a much different desire. A more powerful desire, and that is the desire not only to win, but to annihilate the unfortunate soul that stands across the ring from me. I am a Champion Sting, I am THE Global Champion, and that means I have a responsibility and a duty. I have a duty to make sure I do my upmost to keep this Championship that I walked through hell to win. That duty requires me to put down my opponent, not just for the necessary three count, but to make sure that my opponent cannot get up to challenge me again. My father gave me the analogy of a hunter in the wild. If he shoots the Lion once, it may be dead, it may not. If he shoots it twice, it is likely to be dead, but there is still a chance it may not. If he continues shooting until he is out of ammunition, then he stands the best possible chance of surviving his foe. I take that analogy to heart Sting. This isn’t the wild and we do not have guns, but when I step into that ring I am going to make sure that this is the last time you pose a threat to my reign as Global Champion. You claim you have nothing to lose, I disagree. Because when I am finished with you, you may find you have lost that desire to ever compete in this ring again.

As Kane finishes speaking, he turns his attentions to the nearby Matthew Bloom

kane-on-raw.png

I recognise you, only because you have constantly tried to reinvent yourself in the vain hope of attracting success. I don’t know why you are here, and I do not know why you are teaming up with Sting other than to do harm to his opponents. I do not accept this argument that your present situation is the fault of others. It is your own doing. If you did not have the ability to succeed for the past 15 years, then I severely doubt teaming up with an aging relic is going to help you at all. Flowers do bloom, but they also wither and die. It is no matter, because if you even think about interfering on Monday night, it will cost you dearly. My father will see to it.!

Kane lowers the microphone, as the camera focuses on Paul Bearer who is wriggling his fingers with glee, his eyes burning a hole through Matthew Bloom.

tve75277-19980329-1877.jpg

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

As Batista finishes speaking, former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan appears on the titantron as Michaels, Wyatt, Batista and Styles are all standing in the ring. Bryan is wearing a suit for some strange reason and he's standing in front of a podium with a microphone attached.

daniel-bryan-appears-at-the-summerslam-2013-press-conference-620x350.jpg

Bryan looks directly into the camera and smirks a bit, knowing who is in the ring and who isn't. He then begins speaking to his opponents.

Daniel Bryan: Monday Night RAW. It's a brand new restart which means a brand new World Heavyweight Champion since Kurt Angle proved to the entire world that he was exactly who I thought he was, an overrated hack. But, one man's loss is another man's golden opportunity. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't love opportunities being handed to me like certain Heartbreak Kids but I'm more than happy than to earn one. As you can see, I'm prepping for my impending title win. I've got the fancy suit, I trimmed the beard. I mean, is this what a World Heavyweight Champion looks like?

The crowd screams "NO!" as Bryan pauses. He then continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: I mean, Ric Flair used to wear suits. Triple H wore suits. It just seems like the correlation is there. You wear a suit and you are entitled to be World Heavyweight Champion. At least, that's what they would have you believe. You see, we're doing this whole restart but I can still smell the stench of The Corporation around every corner. Dave Batista, tell me, is this what a World Heavyweight Champion looks like? I slap on a suit and now I'm worthy? Do you see the flaw in that logic? It's that kind of thinking, that narrow-minded thinking that gets you beat. The Corporation lived in that kind of mentality and now, look what they've caused? No worries, guys. I'm not "coming over to the Dark Side" or anything. In fact, this suit is a bit much. I mean, how can anyone wear something like this? Excuse me, I'm not much of a press conference kind of guy. I need to go somewhere I feel a bit more comfortable......

Bryan walks out of frame tearing off his ties and taking off his blazer. After a few moments of a blank screen.....

[video=youtube;fgSMwYqDpCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSMwYqDpCE[/video]

The crowd bursts into loud cheers as "The Final Countdown" by Europe begins playing over the PA system. Every person in the ring (and Bray on the outside) looks towards the stage as the music kicks in. All of a sudden, the YES Man himself Daniel Bryan emerges from the back to a huge "YES!" chant.

i

Bryan makes his way down the ramp and eventually reaches the ring. He picks up a microphone from the top of the steel steps and enters the ring where a few of his opponents are waiting. He looks around as the crowd continues to go crazy for him. He then lifts his microphone up and speaks again.

6-24-2013+8-04-26+PM.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You see, now this feels a lot better. Being at a press conference, even a fake one, it just doesn't feel right. It's not me. You see, when I got into this business, I did so not to be a PR guy. If I wanted to be a movie star, I would move to Hollywood and make it happen. Magazine cover shoots and TV game show host positions don't interest me in the slightest. I trained to become a professional wrestler and that's exactly what I am. It's just sad in this day and age that being a wrestler just isn't enough anymore. I mean, this place is called Ultimate WRESTLING Federation. To play the game around here, though, it's all about marketing or politics which, I'm sorry, but have no place being in a 20x20 wrestling ring. You see, this isn't just a business. We refer to it as such but really, it's not just business. What we do inside this ring is an art form. We create art each and every time that bell sounds and we lock up. The higher ups, all they see are dollar signs. They've become so consumed with seeing profits and have been taken over by greed that they've forgot that, first and foremost, this is what it's all out. This ring, these fans, our blood, sweat and tears. That's what's important. You know.....

Bryan is cut off by the fans clapping and applauding his words. Bryan rubs his beard as he smiles. The smile quickly fades, however, and Bryan continues to speak.

Daniel Bryan: You know, I get it. I really do. I get why I'm always the underdog. I get why I'm always looked down upon, both figuratively and literally. I can kind of see where that argument stems from. I mean, World Heavyweight Champions don't look like me. They just don't. When you look at the plethora of other past World Champions, you see these big, larger than life entities and personalities who just radiate machismo. Guys who "say their prayers" and "drink their milk" to guys who use offensive sign language and drink Steveweisers. I see the argument. I'm not a "limousine-riding" and "jet-flying" kind of guy. I'm a terrible cook so you'll never smell what Daniel Bryan is cooking. It's not like I'm oblivious to that point of view but let me just say something. You're right. I'm not Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin. I'm not Ric Flair or The Rock. Those guys were great, don't get me wrong, but they were great because they were who they were. All of this talk about "Daniel Bryan isn't big enough" and "Daniel Bryan just isn't in that league". Well, gentlemen, I've got about a couple thousand people sitting in this arena tonight and millions around the world, all of them wearing Daniel Bryan t-shirts that would say you're wrong. Hey, are they wrong?

A huge "YES!" chant breaks out through the arena. Every person is throwing their index fingers into the air as "YES!" is continuing to be chanted. Bryan then continues speaking as the chant wears down a bit.

Daniel Bryan: I am a former World Heavyweight Champion for a reason. I didn't just luck into it. I didn't cheat my way to victory. I earned the World Heavyweight Title the only way I knew how and that's by being better than everyone in the ring against me. I get the case that I don't look like one, but allow me to play a game of point-counterpoint. Shawn Michaels, make all of the excuses that you want but the fact remains is that I made you tap out in the middle of this ring for the World Heavyweight Championship. That is how you win a World Championship. that is how true World Heavyweight Champions operate. We don't just wait for the lights to go out and then pin an unconscious man. I didn't mean to spoil your revisionist lies but, you beat me, how? You got the victory but, did you beat me? No, I believe our match was interrupted by........you, Dave Batista. "The Animal" Really scary nickname, by the way. It has me shaking. Dave, the fact that you parade around here with 2 Tag Team Championship belts doesn't impress anybody. You won those belts with Jeff Jarrett. Hell, Gillberg could win the Tag Titles with Jeff freakin' Jarrett! Batista, I've been waiting for months to get my hands on you for what you and The Corporation have put me through and, crushing your hopes and dreams of becoming World Heavyweight Champion along with John Cena's will do just fine and you'll find out what kind of flop I am when your 'roided-asses flop on the outside of the ring when I toss both of you over.

Bryan, at this point, has gotten real close to Batista as he says this. Bryan just glares into the eyes of Batista with no fear whatsoever. Bryan then turns his attention elsewhere.

Bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And, my oh my, looks who's too afraid to step in the ring. Why, it's my old friend Bray Wyatt. How's it going, pal? You know, I haven't seen you since Dean Ambrose and I completely obliterated you and your friend Damien Sandow at Lockdown inside Hell in a Cell. It never changes, does it? You've still got this God complex in your head, thinking you're gonna save everyone and be their leader. Bray, news flash, everything you say and do is a complete crock. You never do anything important and all you ever say is cryptic B.S. that hold no sort of clout whatsoever. How about we get down to brass tax here. We're not talking about eating worlds or following buzzards, no angels in the dirt or anything of the sort. Quite frankly, Bray, I'm getting a bit nostalgic just thinking about those Y.E.S. days and how much it meant to me when Ambrose and I ended it once and for all. Bray, you're nothing more than a delusional backwoods freak and I will be damned if you or that sycophant Damien Sandow become World Heavyweight Champion. And, as far as Sandow is concerned, him and I still have a little bit of unfinished business so, just like keeping sell-outs like Batista and Cena from the title, the pleasure would be all mine.

The crowd is still cheering like crazy as Bryan looks over at AJ Styles, the man who defeated him at Bound for Glory. Bryan wastes no time addressing him.

Daniel Bryan: AJ Styles. What more can I say that hasn't already been said. You know, out of everybody in this ring, this guy gets it most of all. He knows the kind of sacrifice and hard-work it takes to become World Champion. He knows what kind of hell you have to go through to call yourself the best. Him and I beat the living hell out of each other at Bound for Glory for the World Heavyweight Championship because that's just what you do. You don't schmooze up to upper management like Cena and Batista did with The Corporation, you don't preach your morality and cheat every step of the way like Bray and Damien did with Y.E.S., you do what AJ and I did at Bound for Glory. You step into this ring and you go at it. The better man walks out with the belt and, on that night, AJ, you were the better man. I've never admitted it before now but, you were. But, AJ, the key word is "were" because, on RAW, you won't be the better man. You see, like you said, one mistake and Angle capitalized. One mistake is all it takes and, my month away, courtesy of Stephanie McMahon, with pay, courtesy of Randy Orton, I have studied tapes and I have trained harder than I have ever trained and, AJ, while I have all the respect in the world for you, Bound for Glory isn't repeating itself on RAW. And speaking of respect.....

Bryan looks out towards the stage and addresses one more man.

Daniel Bryan: One more person is in this match that I have the utmost respect for and that's Dean Ambrose. Some would say he's my arch-nemesis but, in reality, I consider him to be an ally. No one in the UWF have the kind of history Dean and I have. We've been through our ups and downs, bee through our fair share of wars and both of us are still standing here today, which is a testament to the kind of competitors we are. The story between Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan will be read and told for years to come and, RAW is just another chapter in the story. Dean, I know you're back there waiting for a prime opportunity to come out here and address everyone, but Dean before you do, I've got one more thing to say. We may have faced off many times before but, trust me when I say this, I'm not the same Daniel Bryan as before. Let that be known for all of you in this ring. The Daniel Bryan you think you know is gone and before you stands an enigma. You think you can pinpoint what I'm going to do next in this ring and, if you bet on it, you'd be wrong 100 percent of the time. My engine never stops and my mind never wanders. I'm a more focused person, a more dangerous person than ever before and, with this restart of the brand comes a restart of me.

Bryan then turns back to face everyone in the ring and Bray on the outside. Bryan points to the back but never lets his eyes leave theirs.

Daniel Bryan: On RAW, in that Battle Royal, I get a chance to win back something that I have dreamed of being since I was a kid. I've wanted nothing more in my life than to be World Heavyweight Champion. That's been the goal ever since I joined your wrestling academy, Shawn Michaels. That's been the goal since my days in Y.E.S. with Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. It's been in my blood since my wars with Dean Ambrose. I have fought tooth and nail with the likes of John Cena and have been pushed around by guys like Dave Batista and had them say that I'm not championship worthy and it's damn sure been my goal to ragain it ever since AJ took it from me. When others talk about the greatest of all time, certain names come to mind but my goal in life is to be among those names and it starts by regaining my holy grail, my dream, my title. On RAW, I toss out 7 other competitors and I achieve what most feel I should never and would never achieve. On RAW, after it's all said and done, Daniel Bryan will still be standing in this ring but I'll be standing here holding the World Heavyweight Championship and, whether you like it or not, I will become the Face of the UWF. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

The crowd then starts chanting along with Bryan as his opponents do nothing but look on.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Monday Night RAW 11/18/13 Global Championship: Kane(c) vs. Sting

Steve looks over at Paul Bearer who's staring a hole through Matt, and then looks at Kane as Matt hands the microphone back over and Steve raises it to his mouth to address the "Big Red Machine" again.

Sting.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: The only one of us still clinging to an image is you, Kane. I have emancipated myself from everything that made me that Sting of old, washing not only my hands of it, but my entire physical body as well as my emotional being and my mental state. These fans made me Sting and for years and years made me love being Sting, but with their recent apathy towards me, they have made me hate being Sting, and that is why I am Sting no longer. Much like A-Train and Tensai and the like were slave names for Matt here, I now see that Sting was a slave name for me, as well as a slave identity. Well now my mission is to prove that I don't need the face paint, I don't need the fancy jackets, I don't need the trademark bat, and I certainly don't need approval or cheers, all I need is my God given name and identity to be successful, because by them making Sting, they created a character, and me loving being Sting meant I loved playing a character. I will thrive without the portrayal of that character for two reasons, Kane, they didn't give me my wrestling ability and they didn't give me the will I have to fight.

I'm comfortable in my own, skin, Kane, I'm more than happy with being Steve Borden and lacing up these boots and putting on the tights and wrestling you or anyone else as such. You tried to step out on that limb before, but despite how much you claim to have no affections for these people, you do have feelings and you just couldn't stomach them being able to see your face and therefore behold your emotions and peer through the windows of your soul and see Glen Jacobs for who he really is. And that's why you went back to the comfort of the mask, because it's something for you to hide behind, it gives you the same courage that someone has over the telephone or on the internet, as long as you aren't standing face-to-face with who you're talking to, truly face-to-face, then you have all the courage in the world. It's called adaptability, Kane, a lesson you either refuse or have failed to learn. I have adaptability, Kane, and that's why though the hands of time have been more forgiving in some areas than others, I am not set back or discouraged, instead I have an altered battle plan and an undeterred focus.

I cling to no records, Kane, I seek not to create magic or relive the past. The records cease to exist now and the past is dead and gone, they belong to that character that they created, I stand here with a clean slate ready to create records, I look only to the future, with the only interest I have as it pertains to the past being my motivation to make you nothing more than a footnote in history. If it's a hunt you're looking for, then consider us out in the wild during open season, but I recommend that you change your weapon or ammunition because you're taking aim and opening fire on a creature that will not allow you to stain his human canvas with battle scars and exit wounds, especially not without a fight the likes of which you and the witnessing world have never seen before. Every time you pull that trigger, Kane, I will catch the bullet between my teeth and fire it back at you. But I understand, you won't be marred into submission or defeat that easily either, you're the slasher film antagonist of the wrestling world, seemingly unkillable, but only because no one's been willing to try hard enough until now.

The Great Khali had to have someone speak and think for him, because his mind is too comparable to that of a neanderthal and the way he lumbers around like he may collapse with any step, it's a wonder that he was able to act for himself, but I suppose with the way things played out he was only able to go through the motions to put up an offensive front with holes in it that were advantageous to his opponent and be defeated by you. Khali is one of the reasons that the common belief is that muscular strength is the only strength that matters, that it is the only true definition, but just because I acknowledged that you're bigger and stronger than me, Kane, doesn't mean that's my definition of it. You shouldn't make assumptions about people, especially when they are just as versed in psychological warfare as you are. And Austin Aries? Well, arrogant and prideful I may be, but to the degree that he foolishly was? Don't allow yourself to be lulled into that false sense of security, because unlike him, I can see past my arrogance and my pride to not only see what needs to be done, but how to execute it, and it will be executed when you yourself are executed.

And not with parlor tricks like making thunder strike the stage and fire come from the ring posts and all of the things that you and Undertaker fancy creeping people out with. I suppose that's why you suspected I'd go into our match Monday trying to create magic, because you think of yourself as a magician, but magic is as false an institution as luck is my friend, rest your laurels on either and you will only reap disappointment. Trust me, I had to swallow that bitter pill every night. When you allow yourself to get so swept up in what these people think of you and what they want to see, you believe in magic because to you, the feeling they give you, the connection you feel that you have between them and yourself, that is magic. And you believe in luck for the same reason when you ask yourself with each and every performance, "Gee, how lucky am I to get to perform for these people?" I wish I was holding a Hallmark card that read verbatim what I just said about luck and magic so I could crumple it up and throw it at one of these audience members, that guy in the replica mask looks like a good target.

Even if you find what it takes to retain your championship against me on Monday night, don't get yourself too far invested in your own hype, because it's going to take a lot more than losing to a traveling circus act like you to have my will to compete taken away from me, because if I were to quit and walk away from it all, then I would be admitting defeat to all of these people, I would be giving them what they want, and I would be taking away Matt's opportunity to finally shine, and none of that would be very fair.

Steve hands the microphone back to Matt.

Matthew Bloom: Your father will see to it that I don't get involved? That's funny to me, because the last I checked, Paul Bearer isn't now, nor has he ever been, a trained wrestler, professional or otherwise. If he were trained and got physically involved in order to prevent my getting involved, the outcome would still be the same, I would leave him a bleeding, sweating, heaving, broken, bloated shell of himself but since he has not received that training, he'll arrive at becoming that shell a lot sooner and in worse condition. Of course, the way he's looking at me right now, it seems to me like he's forgotten all of that. Are you that anxious for a beating, Paul? Like I said, you don't have the wrestling training, and on top of that, you don't have the stamina or the strength, and on top of that, you aren't man enough! Because what a man lacks in wrestling training, sure, he can make up for in a straight up fight, but by my estimation the only scraps you've ever been involved with were at dinner tables or buffet lines.

But it doesn't stop there, Paul, because on top of all that, you don't possess any of these powers that you and Kane seem to think he possesses. All that phony bologna witchcraft and devil talk is just that, Paul, but that's not important, and neither are the other things I said. Whatever it is that's got you feeling ready to go to war, I hereby declare it, and I happily invite you to step across enemy lines.

Matt hands the microphone back to Steve as an evil smile appears on his face as he looks at Paul Bearer and cracks his knuckles, anticipating the confrontation that may erupt as the crowd boos the duo.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays throughout the arena, the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Daniels comes walking out with a microphone already in his hand and not looking very impressed. He stops, short of the ramp glaring into the ring. He watches and studies the three other men in the ring before he begins to speak.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Normally these mindless fans would expect me to come out here and do the whole cliché thing where I talk about each of you individually on a certain point. Usually that point has nothing to do with your wrestling ability more so just an observation I would make. Normally I’d call all the fans out on their bull crap, but I won’t. I won’t because I’ve grown tired of arguing with all these peons, I’ve grown tired of having to explain my actions to people who aren’t even in the business. I’d like to make one observation however, most of those who make claims about my career are probably the same people who sit at home in their underwear eating cheetos drinking Gatorade and scream at the television screen because they would have done it differently. The men I face in the ring are the men you should be mad at, not me! If I had my way none of you would be in the positions you are in now, which is the same position I’m in. Since this reset so to speak, I’ve had little time to think about the situation. So maybe once I get myself acquainted with this new beginning I’ll have an opinion to form.

Now gentlemen, I see for the most part that you’ve all already the cliché thing I mentioned. I find it admirable that you do the classic trash talking of each opponent. Often telling your opponent something they already knew or something you made up. I’m not going to stand here and waste my time in doing that however. I’m simply going tell you why I have all the makings of a champion. First I’d like to run down what you guys have said about me, or towards me. Trust me folks, this is entirely different from what I said I wouldn’t do, so please pay attention.

This gets a poor reaction from the crowd.

Sheamus, you mentioned that I’m far too old for this kind of gig. I’m simply living in the past and trying to find some of that glory I once had. Wrong. You assume that myself and Ted DiBiase are cry babies who can’t handle a little insult, also wrong. Well on my part at least, I don’t think Ted took to kindly to it. Speaking of Ted, he assumed, or was suggesting that I was going to come down here and just totally disrespect the name he was born into. Also wrong.

See folks, why would you back such liars? I’m in the prime of my life, prayers can’t stop me and I have the utmost respect for DiBiase name. I mean it’s not every day you see a rich kid leeching off his father’s success instead of going out and finding his own. It’s not like we haven’t seen that before.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction to the last statement, unsure of where they had seen such a thing before.

You’ve all been in high school; at least I hope some of you had the intelligence enough to pass by. You’d see that one kid who has the flashy car daddy bought them and- no! I’m doing exactly what I said I wouldn’t do. I will not fall under the same guidelines and rules as these morons you see before me! For too long I’ve been scraping by in the little leagues. Most of the bigger companies were too foolish to give me the shot I deserved. I mean after my first Hardcore Championship reign I was on fire! I should have been elevated to new heights, but those who believe they know what’s best for business thought otherwise. I’ve only accomplished a handful of things in this company since my debut over a year ago. I became the Hardcore Champion twice; I took out both Montel Vontavious Porter and Desmond Wolfe. I destroyed my body in some of the worst ways possible only for this company to give me what some of the guys on the top of the ladder don’t want. After all that time I’ve had enough of it. I’ve had enough of this crap for a long time.

I remember it all; I used to be the go to guy for a couple of laughs, at my own expense I might add. I was opening shows, much like I will be on Raw with you chumps. I don’t deserve that, I think I’ve more than proven myself in this company! After all the crap I took from Bully Ray and still showed up for work the next day proves that! Losing my Hardcore Championship to someone so undeserving as Abyss the first time around was an insult, a slap in the face. All three of you stand in that ring and proudly claim that you will walk out on Raw as the new number one contender to the Transatlantic Championship but don’t hold the key to getting to that spot. Furthermore I’m sure you’d all like to think that you could beat the Immortal Hulk Hogan, the guy who’s the sole reason any of us are here today! I find all of this amusing.

All of that pales in comparison to how dumbfounded I am that you honestly think that’s true. Gentlemen, I’d love to be the bearer of bad news here when I tell that it won’t be any of you that walks out of Raw the number one contender to that championship belt that is currently being held warm for me by Hulk Hogan, I will make sure of it, even if it means that I won’t become the number one contender. You’re looking at a desperate man willing to make some desperate decisions. All so I can prove a point.

Daniels lowers his microphone as he continues to glare at the ring.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Raw 11/5/13: Kidd vs Umaga

Trish raises her mic to address Nattie and Kidd.

UWF Goddess Trish Stratus:

My dear… you are so cute when you talk like this. I mean really… you have this sense of believability about you. You actually believe in yourself and for that I applaud you. You actually do believe that you are the best here. You actually believe that your little kid there Tyson can beat Umaga because he has generations behind him. Because the ones that were out there before him were so successful. And not only that but he mustered a little success? He beat an Ironman champion? A former International champion? Well congrats there. He has accomplished a little something but we are looking at the longest reigning UWF Extreme champion. A man that has dominated as champion. That… is something that your little kid there can’t say. No matter how many wins he may have… he wasn’t able to capture a belt. He wasn’t able to say that he was a champion. Just… talented… right? The very same thing that you look to do. Just talented. Just… a heritage, a lineage, generations. Well you know… we are paving our way for others to follow. We are doing our thing and we have been doing it very well.

We have shown what he can do when he is given a chance and that will continue. Because right now… he has a chance to shut your little boyfriend, or husband, or whatever he is to you up. I don’t know and I don’t want to know what he is to you… but to Umaga all he is going to be is just another victim because we are blazing our path to the top of Raw. We were on our way to the top of Anarchy before Russo decided that he no longer liked us because we didn’t do what he wanted but instead looked to do our own thing. But you and Kiddo there were good puppets. Attack after a match and take advantage… that is the only reason why you all got the best of us… even though you all outnumbered us. But now that the odds are even… advantage goes right to us. And it goes right to my monster as your little friend there… as talented as he wants to claim he is… just won’t be good enough to overcome the sheer power and might of my Umaga. Because let’s not forget… you can’t hold on to a belt for 147 days without having some talent. You can’t just get lucky every time. You have to be as good as you say you are… and then be better than those claims and keep pushing those claims. You have to keep looking to better yourself. You can’t sit back and rest thinking… oh we have all the talent so we’re going to win. No that is where we differ from you. That is where Umaga differs from Kiddo and that is where I differ from you. Even as a manager I have yet to stop training and I’d gladly kick your little scrawny ass. But for now… this is about my monster.

Umaga steps up with his mic.

Samoan Bulldozer Umaga:

Your simplistic childish views are what will get you destroyed in this world. It is thinking like that which leads to a downfall because you feel that there is a sense of us somehow being even because we are both flesh and blood. But understand that there is more to me than flesh and blood. You speak of my brawn but act like I lack a brain. I am the perfect blend of brain and brawn. While you speak so highly of your talent, understand that once your speed betrays you and you get caught… you become just like everybody else. And once you feel the power that I possess you will understand what fear is. And once that fear starts to set in you will understand that there isn’t any amount of talent that can save you from what will eventually come which will be your imminent defeat. You want a chance to rise, you want a chance to reach the top… but unfortunately for you… you were dealt a match with me and I don’t plan on allowing you to realize your dream. But instead I’m making sure that your dreams will be crushed. A slow and agonizing death to your dreams as you will realize your true place in the scope of UWF. And that is as nothing more than your girl’s bitch.

Umaga lowers his mic as he and Trish stare down the other two.

Blizzard

Reaction score

[video=youtube;caOvXy4aCn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOvXy4aCn8[/video]

What a surprise! John Cena’s former entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd is first unsure how to react. After the drums kick in, Cena runs out on the stage, all smiles, wearing his old yellow gear. Some of the fans catch on and begin cheering for Cena, but most are still shocked. Cena stops mid-way on the stage, before looking into the camera as he says â€Y’all thought you would never see this again!â€

images

Cena is all smiles as he stands at the edge of the stage, placing his hand to his face as he salutes the ring. Cena leans forward, but instead of running down the ramp, he spins around before walking toward the backstage area. Cena exits the arena, as the fans are most definitely confused at this point. A couple of moments pass, and there’s no sign of Cena. All of a sudden…

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

Almost immediately, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, with the European Championship raised high in the air. The fans know the deal now, as Cena is rocking his all black gear, and they now explode in boos. Cena winks at the camera as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.

11986513.jpg

Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, continuing to raise his European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

w9y8hd.jpg

John Cena: Expecting something else?

The fans continue with the booing toward the European Champion, who scans in the arena in disgust.

John Cena: As you can clearly see, we’ve gone through some pretty huge changes in the past week. We’ve fired some people, we’ve gained some people. We’ve got rid of some brands and switched a lot of people over. It’s a fresh new start for this company, which of course brings questions. I’m sure you’ve all asked some questions about what’s happening, but I’m going to talk about one question I’ve gotten hundreds of times in the past week. Ahem… John raises the pitch of his voice to sound like a child as he continues to speak. â€Is the REAL John Cena coming back?†Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, LOOK at me. Who am I? I’m John Cena. I’m the most dominant champion in professional wrestling history. I’M the man around here. THIS is John Cena, and that man you once saw will never come back. So clean your nose, wipe the tears off of your face, and recognize because the best is here and the best is staying!

John raises the European Championship in the air for the entire arena full of fans to see. John lowers it, as he focuses on the big match up.

John Cena: On this upcoming RAW, a new World Heavyweight Champion will officially be crowned. I’m not sure what happened to the former champion but all I have to say on the matter is… who cares? Who cares where Kurt is because the fact of the matter is he’s not here. I was never a big fan of him in the first place, and now that he’s gone? I have the opportunity to add another championship under my name, and become a three time World Heavyweight Champion. Because you see, an eight man battle royal will take place, and the last man standing will officially be the champion. The eight men in this match are all used to holding this championship, but which one of us can truly say we’ve HELD the championship? Which one of us can say we’ve actually elevated the championship and made it worth something? You’re looking at the only man who can say that. I’ve done more for this championship than all of you combined, especially you, pal.

The fans explode in boos, as John focuses on Batista, his ‘pal’.

John Cena: Excuse me Dave, but let me clean out my ears because I don’t think I heard you correctly. Did you really say you carried me while we were in the Corporation? Because the last time I checked, the only one who was carrying was me when I carried you on my shoulders and slammed your ass to the mat with an F-U. Accept the facts homie, and quit making up excuses. You were testing me, I cheated in the match, blah blah blah, those are excuses. You understand me? At the end of the day, I won… and you lost. I’m surprised I wasn’t awarded the leadership spot of the Corporation then. After all, I did beat you. I proved not only am I the face of this company, but I was the face of the Corporation. I proved Stephanie made the wrong decision when she chose you over me as leader, and when I knocked your ass down and proved you were a phony, that was my evidence.

John nods his head, as he agrees with his words, continuing to speak toward Batista.

John Cena: Y’see, you’re the biggest phony here, Dave. There’s no question you love to talk. Hell, you talked a mouthful before I came out here! But at the end of the day, it’s all talk. You talked when you said you wanted to beat me a couple of weeks ago, and you’re talking right now. Me on the other hand? I’m not talking, because I KNOW I’m going to be the last man standing, and I KNOW I will once again become World Heavyweight Champion.

John locks eyes with Batista, before scoffing as he turns his head to Daniel Bryan.

John Cena: Ain’t that right, Daniel? That’s the reason we’re all here. We all want to become World Heavyweight Champion. We all want to be winners, and we all want to prove placing us in this match was no mistake. But, when I see you Daniel, and I hear what you have to say, it’s the opposite. You don’t give a damn about this match. You’re so focused on spreading lies and focusing on finding the right suit to wear instead of this match. You’re making a damn fool of yourself and you don’t even realize it. You’re vile, Daniel. You’re a disgusting man, a man of no values and no self-respect. You lack honor and pretty much everything needed to be considered “GOATâ€. I’m the best and I’m the prime example of what a real man looks like. You’re delusional if you believe you have any shot at becoming champion once again. There’s only one man who claims that title and you’re looking at him, little man.

Daniel is un-impressed in the ring, having heard all the short insults. John focuses on the Heartbreak Kid now.

John Cena: Looks like good ol’ HBK is back! John begins clapping for Mr. Wrestlemania, and the fans soon join him, as HBK stands emotionless, not buying the act. It was only a matter of time before you found your smile. It was bound to happen sooner or later, because you realized when you run away from us like a coward and went over to Anarchy, there was no way you were surviving. Nobody was taking the bad to the bone HBK seriously, and the only way you can be successful if you have all of these people cheering your name. How many times are we going to go through this homie? It has to be at least the third or fourth time. Just give it up already. Look at these people, they’re cheering for you but deep down inside, they know damn well you don’t have what it takes to be World Heavyweight Champion again. So before this gets any worse, hang it up, we don’t want to see another forced retirement… do we?

John releases a couple of chuckles, as the fans respond with boos.

John Cena: Welcome back to RAW, AJ. Now, usually returns are meant to be celebrated, they’re meant to be pleasant. But your return? It’s going to be far from pleasant. Maybe if anyone but me was in this match, but that’s not happening, because I am in this match. And I have one goal and that’s becoming World Heavyweight Champion. I’m going to make your return so disappointing on your part, because I know nothing would make you happier than reclaiming the World Heavyweight Championship. After the unfortunate loss at Halloween Havok, and believe me, I was rooting for you. After the loss, I know your number one priority is once again becoming champion, and maybe on some other brand with some other guys, but not here. Not when I’m here, because I can see in your eyes this isn’t all what you’re focused on. You see, I heard what you said, you want to knock some sense in my hand and bring back the old John Cena. John releases a couple of chuckles, as he rubs his chin, with a smirk across his face. AJ, I don’t give a damn how bad you want me to be the old John Cena again, because like I said earlier, it’s not going to happen. So, stop focusing on something that’s not going to happen, and start focusing on how you’re going to prepare for this match because believe me, you’re going to need a lot of preparing.

John shrugs his shoulders, as he turns his head to Bray Wyatt.

John Cena: Let’s kill two birds with one stone and talk about the infamous group known as Y.E.S. I’m sure you’re all familiar with Your Enlightened Saviors. We all hated them, we all wanted to get our hands on them, and we all wanted to end them. Now, both Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt are on the same brand which of course raises some questions. Is Y.E.S. returning? To be honest, I don’t care. Y.E.S. can return for all I care, because I know for a fact they won’t be able to co-exist. Especially in this match when it’s every man for himself. So, Damien, wherever you are, you’re new around here, but you’re on MY show now. Ask Bray, the amount of times I defeated him he should know whose show this is. And if you don’t believe me, just wait until RAW when yours truly arm will be raised with the World Heavyweight Championship in it.

John turns his head to the big screen, as he focuses on the final opponent.

John Cena: And last but certainly not least, we have my best friend, Dean Ambrose…

The fans explode in cheers, and John shakes his head in disappointment.

John Cena: Let me ask this one question. When did we start rewarding losers? Most of the men in this match are losers, and last time I checked, in order to even be a contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, you have to be successful. Like me. You have to be a winner. Once again, like me. Dean, I finally accomplished what I needed to do since day one and that’s beat you. Not only did I beat you, I DESTROYED you. I left the arena a bloodbath, but I did what I planned on doing. I retained the European Championship, and I pinned you. You’re a loser, Dean, so why are you in this match? Is it because you’re so cutting, so edgy, and out of your mind? Or is it because you love to complain so much? You complained for so long that you should still be champion, and now here’s your chance. It’s put up or shut up. I shut you up at Halloween Havok, but I have no problem doing it again come RAW.

The fans explode in boos, and John focuses on all the men in the ring, as he continues.

John Cena: There’s no other option, for far too long, that World Heavyweight Championship has been running from me. It’s about damn time it comes home to my waist, around the waist of THE man on this brand, John… Cena.

John lowers the microphone, awaiting for the next entrance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.