UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Raw 9/10: Matt Morgan versus Vampiro

Vampiro looks at Matt with the same look as before

Vampiro:
Matt I have come to realize that you yourself is not hungry. It's your ego. And you have to feed your ego with what ever bullshit that you can come up with. I understand that. I have seen from many others in my time. But as I look at you I not only see a giant, but I also see a target that has now burst into to flames. And believe me I am attracted to flames because where ever there are flames, there must be pain. And that just makes you a bigger target than before. And as you try so hard to push my words into the back of your head, I will keep on dragging them back out until they hover over you... Because Matt, this isn't a game. I am not the character that you think I am. When I called myself a dark, mysterious character, I meant that as my personality. And if you think I am faking my personality, if you think I am fake all together then you are in for it. Because tonight when we step in the ring together, I will not hold back. I will prove to you how much serious I am. I will prove to you and everybody else why I am feared. Because let's face it. Nobody wants to look at me and believe that a small guy like myself is intimidating. But I promise that once that bell rings and the world see's a certain look in my eye they will no that I have my mind set on destruction. The type of destruction that leaves not parts behind. A cruel beating is coming your way Matt. I will defeat you tonight. I will advance into the King Of The Ring tournament. And I will feast upon the meal that you desire so much.

hlyGIuJ.png

Vampiro steps forward as Paul Heyman steps back a few steps. But Matt Morgan stands his ground

Vampiro:
I understand that you have yourself convinced that you are not afraid of me Matt. It's best to just leave it at that for now. Once you see what I am capable of you will understand why I am the creator of fear. The facts will be shown through my actions in this ring. Whether it's a tombstone pile-driver or just a viscous beat down. You will realize your place on this roster. I will break your ego as if they are chains trying to hold me back. And as you beg for mercy at my feet I will stomp on your bloodied face and dip my fingers in the puddle of what you once were and inhale the scent of fear from it. And the entire world will witness a giant broken down to nothing else than just that. A puddle. And then I will leave it to the rest of the world to decide what to do with that puddle. They can choose to walk over it or walk right through it as if it isn't even there!

Vampiro looks Matt Morgan up and down before speaking again with a look of evil pleasure across his face

Vampiro:
You want to believe you are a beast. But deep down I can see through your failed attempts at intimidation. You will never be able to get a chance to prove anything you say because I won't allow it. But don't worry I will still give a message to the locker room concerning you. I will let everybody know that Matt Morgan has arrived in hell. But that still won't stop me from reigning my path of destruction. Because after tonight I will bring the trail of fear to a place called Smackdown. A place that a demon like myself lives. The place I will meet the Undertaker several times. And Matt right now is your chance to call me a "character" and claim I am not as evil as I say I am. But trust me, if it doesn't get through your thick skull tonight then you will see it at Bound For Glory when I not only win King Of The Ring, but I also destroy the Undertaker with a simple tool. The tool of revenge. He know's what is coming. And he expects a fight. But I won't give him a fight...... I will give him a war!

Paul Heyman is heard mouthing off to Vampiro

Vampiro:
The first shot will be fired tonight when your giant falls Paul. There is no words you can possibly say to change ones fate. Neither of you will be the same egotistic morons you are right now. You will both learn what kind of place UWF is. It's not a place where you can claim things that aren't yours to claim. Because there will always be one man to evenly match up with you and stare you eye to eye and tell you "I'm not afraid of you". Once you encounter that tonight Matt, you will hang your head in a shameful way because you knew from the start that the only way you get somewhere in this world is by being yourself. That is why you are the character Matt. You have fed people with the lies about yourself that you began to believe that this character is you. But deep down you and I know exactly who you are Matt. You are a scared scared man. And I'm not assuming this. I am an expert at discovering ones fear. An your's is what I have explained before. No need for me to explain it anymore.

Vampiro looks as if he's done and as he slowly begins to turn around he stops where he's at and begins to speak a bit more

Vampiro:
I have no doubt in my mind that I will reign victorious. But I feel the need to discuss my main reason for having the giant goal of becoming the King Of The Ring. You see, for far to long people have represented this tournament as viscous men fighting there way to claim that they are the best. My reasoning for wanting the privilege of becoming the King Of The Ring is more complicated than that. I will win this tournament to prove to everybody in this professional wrestling world that a guy like me isn't just a "character". I will prove that I am more than a character. I will prove that I man who has far more intentions than trying to entertain. My intentions are to become a threat to the society. I am not just some guy that puts on makeup and comes out here and acts like a vampire. No, I am a being who comes out here as myself along with my own beliefs and desires. Sometimes there is no explanation of why you do what you do. But I have expressed mine more than once. Think of it as a jungle. I am a predator that kills to survive whether it's my own blood, or the blood of a bigger animal. You do what you have to do to live the way you do. And that is exactly why I am here.

ArIuMzM.png

Vampiro slowly turns around to make one final comment

Vampiro:
If people like Matt Morgan wants to make assumptions then so be it. But always back up what you say. Because all of what you have said tonight, Matt, will be used against you. I now know a little more about who you are. And I have discovered your weaknesses. Those weaknesses will be exposed in the ring along with the lies you have expressed here tonight. Now there is nothing more to be said except for, prepare for the start of a war.

With that, Vampiro drops his mic and leaves the ring as Paul and Matt inhale those last bit of words

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Raw 9/18/13: reDRagon vs Ted Dibiase & Wade Barrett

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]
An unfamiliar song plays through the speakers but it doesn't take fans too long to figure out who it is, the newest tag team in UWF, reDRagon steps out onto the stage to a mixture of cheers and boos.

E7Q0cEk.png

Kyle O'Reilly leads the way to the ring, with Bobby Fish following shortly behind. The crowd is still not sure of how to react. The newest team in UWF steps into the ring and Bobby Fish heads over to the time keeper for a microphone. He wastes very little time as he addresses their opponents as soon as the microphone as in his hand.

5xac495.png

Bobby Fish
"For those of you out there who don't know who I am or why Kyle and I are here. My name is Bobby Fish, I've wrestled in almost every country Gods' green Earth has to offer. They call me the Round Eye Samurai. It's very well known that my left leg sends them to E.R., while my right sends them to the morgue. Kyle and myself, we go by the name reDRagon. It's really very simple why we're here actually. We're not here to try to backdoor our way into a Championship match. Not trying to steal an opportunity from any of the teams fighting for a chance at those belts, we're here to end the reign of Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett, to break the death grip that they have on those Championships. The Championships that they don't deserve to hold. I arrived to the arena a matter of hours ago, grabbed my bags and looked at the sheet for the show tonight and I was a bit confused. See, up til now the plan was to simply take the Championships off of Ted and Wade, but we can't do that now in a non-title match. They don't get off that easy though. They still have to step in the squared circle with the best tag team in the World today, reDRagon. I can tell you right now, they won't last five minutes in the ring with us. Ted, listen up, think twice about coming out here, you don't want to piss me off, I am going to kick your head off your shoulders. So you two shouldn't be worrying about who your opponents at Bound for Glory are going to be, worry about the team that's going to kick your ass in front of the thousands of rowdy fans here in attendance tonight. Worry about the team that's World famous, the team that's known all around as the best tag team in the World today. We represent honor and respect, Ted, unlike you, we don't come out here and flaunt our fathers money, or the pretty girls we have on our arm. Wade, unlike you, we don't claim to be badasses, we just prove every time that bell rings exactly what we are. I hope you two have been watching tapes, studying what to expect because you two have no idea what to prepare for. We're like no other team that you've stepped in here with. We're not Edge and John Cena, we don't walk away from fights, so don't expect a cheap ass win like you two pulled at Summerslam. It's about you two learn some respect, we're going to humble both of you, and then maybe, you two will realize why they call reDRagon the best tag-team in the World."

The crowd is still mixed as Bobby hands the microphone to Kyle, the cheers get louder for Kyle already as he holds the microphone up to his face to begin speaking.

Kyle O'Reilly
"Looks like your time is running out you two. Your Championship reign isn't going to come to an end tonight, but I can promise that we'll be the ones that end your reign of terror. All though it's non-title, UWF has given us the opportunity to prove why we deserve to hold those Championships. I've heard people say, 'Send us your very best, but don't send us anyone that you want back..' let's be honest, Ted, Wade, we're not going to actually kill you. You're going to be sent back. But you two are going to be sent back with shattered egos and bruises and scars that won't heal. I've had to hear it for weeks, Bobby is going to kick your head off Ted. He said it last week, we're not going to win by pinfall or submission. So you don't have to worry about me maybe popping your shoulder out of place or breaking your ankle...worry about his right shin. Now it might seem pretty bold for us to lay out our game plan like that. It might seem stupid to some, but at the end of the day, there's nothing that they can do to stop it. I actually feel bad for you two in a way, because as Bobby said, you two have no idea what's going to hit you."

Kyle lowers the microphone away from his mouth as he looks back at Bobby who is shadow boxing in the corner. Preparing for Dibiase and Barrett with some kicks to the air. After a few seconds, Bobby stops, grabs the microphone from Kyle and returns to the center of the ring.

Bobby Fish
"Some of you people seem confused and I understand, and we're not here for any of you, don't get it wrong, we love your support guys, but think of us as contract killers. Before Summerslam was even over, we got a phone call, saying there was trouble in UWF's tag-division and that we needed to come quick. Now we deliver, we're here for one reason, to represent UWF's tag-team division and there's two guys standing in front of us, stopping that from happening. They won't be standing in front of us for long, this isn't a dream for Kyle and I, we're not here because we want to be tag-team Champions. We're here because we're going to become tag-team Champions. It's not a dream, this is reality. Now, normally, someone in my shoes would be upset, upset because a title match that was promised to you was pulled off the table. You see, I'm an intelligent man, and any intelligent person within ear-shot knows that it's only a matter of time. A win over the Champions does wonders for us and our stock in this company, that puts us in line down the road, and I have patience, I still get what I want. I still get to kick Ted Dibiases' head in this week, so that's a win for me. Now that, that probably puts whoever gets that opportunity in the tag tournament to pick up the scraps of sorts. That doesn't worry me at all, because there is not a single team in that locker room, in this company, or in this World that can stack up against us. I don't even have to say it, but we're a big deal. If we weren't, nobody would be talking about us, we wouldn't be booked to face the Champions. I think it's about that time? Who wants to see the so called tag team Champions get their asses handed to em'?"

The crowd cheers as Bobby lowers the microphone, both members of reDRagon turn towards the entrance ramp, awaiting the arrival of their opponents for this week. Bobby is leaning on the ropes near the ramp as Kyle is behind him, shadow boxing some punches, getting loose for reDRagons' first night in UWF.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
RAW 9/18: King of The Ring Four Way Match

We have arrived at the RAW finals of the King of The Ring tournament. It's time to find out who is going to Bound for Glory.

[video=youtube;jy6z65nIyN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6z65nIyN4[/video]

Paul Heyman's theme music begins playing and out walks the business advocate for one of the King of The Ring participants. Heyman is completely focused on the task at hand as he walks down the ramp and heads towards the ring.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

Heyman makes it towards the end of the ramp and heads towards the steel steps. Heyman ascends each step before walking through the middle rope and into the ring. Heyman asks for a microphone from ringside and is handed one and begins to speak to the masses.

Paul-Heyman2_crop_north.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I am the business manager and personal advocate of King of The Ring participant and future Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champion Matt Morgan. The time has come for Matt Morgan to finally step forward and get what he rightfully deserves. No longer will Matt Morgan have to sit back and watch as other undeserving superstars be handed the opportunities that he deserves. Tonight, Matt Morgan finally makes his name known in the wrestling business. Tonight is the night Matt Morgan moves on step closer to the World Heavyweight Championship that should have been his years ago.

Heyman takes a moment to collect his thoughts before speaking again.

Heyman: And it begins when Matt Morgan annihilates three other men. Diamond Dallas Page, Kurt Angle, and The Miz. Three men who in this business have unjustly been handed opportunity have opportunity throughout their entire careers. But that will not happen tonight; Matt Morgan will not allow it. He will no longer sit back and watch as he is passed over by the less talented "superstars" on this roster. The cream will finally rise to the top this week and Matt Morgan will finally make everything right with the wrestling world. But I will not do the taking for my client. I will allow him to speak for himself. So without any further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce you to the next Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champion and future King of The Ring and uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion; "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan...

[video=youtube;etI3feUi-Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etI3feUi-Ks[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans get to their feet and begin to boo as Matt Morgan makes his arrival. Morgan looks out into the see of people with a look of disgust as the pyro goes off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

Morgan walks down the ramp and leaps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. Heyman hands him a microphone and gives "The Blueprint" the floor.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: This is the moment that I've been waiting for. For far too long, I have worked my ass off and have gotten nowhere. But all of that changes tonight. I will win the King of The Ring and move forward to become the World Heavyweight Champion. And when I do, finally will the landscape of this business be changed forever. No longer will management's "favorites" be handed chance after chance to make a name of themselves. Their names won't matter any longer. The only name that'll matter is Matt Morgan.

Morgan stops himself before pacing around the ring as he thinks of his next words.

Morgan: Kurt Angle, Diamond Dallas Page and The Miz. All former World Champions. One is looking for redemption as he fights his way back to the top. One is fighting for his bosses' admiration and the other is simply fighting to hold onto the fleeting memory of success. None of them fight for the reasons I fight. I fight because this is owed to me. I've broken bones, torn muscles and bled buckets just like they have but I have never been given one chance. Well I'm not going to wait anymore; I'm going to take this opportunity for myself.

Morgan: The Miz, former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion and Winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match. The Miz is truly a man who once earned all the success that he obtained. But he then proceeded to piss it all away in minutes. Now Miz, the fact that you did that doesn't bother me; it's the fact that you were allowed to come back and immediately given this opportunity that bothers me. You disrespected this business, you disrespected the UWF Championship and most of all you disrespected everything that I have worked for my entire career. And yet, we're supposed to give you another chance? You haven't earned this chance Miz. It was given to you by Randy Orton. And that Miz makes you no better than everyone else in this business. Because you don't know what it's like to be told "not today kid, that program isn't for you" or to be told "Well, we're going to go with someone else right now, but you sit tight." You don't know what that's like because you haven't had to experience it yet. Sure, tell the world how unfairly you were treated in the locker room. Tell them how you were hazed and ridiculed; it's nothing we haven't already heard before. You think you're the only one? I've been there too Miz and just like you; I persevered. The difference between you and I is that in my case there was no reward for my perseverance. There was no push. Management didn't come to me and say "we're going to give you a shot and see what you can do" Instead, I was still told to "hold on" and "wait and my time." Well I'm sick and tired of waiting. I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm going to take this opportunity and I'm going to make it Matt Morgan's moment to shine. And there's nothing that you can do about it.

Morgan looks to the side and chuckles to himself before speaking.

Morgan: If you thought that the beating Batista put on you was bad; you have no idea what's in store for you. But this time, you won't be coming back.

Morgan walks around the ring and looks at Heyman, who holds the "Diamond Cutter" sign. Morgan smiles as he begins to talk again.

Morgan: Diamond Dallas Page, DDP, Self High Five. Another man who once upon a time worked hard to get from the bottom and became a star. The man couldn't read and yet he managed to become a World Heavyweight Champion. Well here's the thing about Diamond Dallas Page; he had his time at the top of this business and it's long gone. And now instead of earning another shot at the top of this business; he is essentially given a bye into this final round. Look at the guys that I have beaten since I came to UWF. I've beaten a legend, I've beaten a former Triple Crown Winner in this company and last week I made quick work of a "demon" and I sent him over to Smackdown. And yet, all Dallas Page has done is defeat a midget in a mask and he is handed the opportunity of a lifetime. Well let me make something very clear to you in case you didn't already notice Dallas Page. I am not five foot ten. I am not one hundred and eighty pounds. What I am is a seven foot tall, three hundred and twenty six pound monster who will eat you alive. And Page, when I say I'm going to eat you alive, it's not because you're old like the rest of your opponents might think. It's not because you're a yoga instructor. No when you get in this ring with me, you are going to be destroyed simply because I am better than you.

The crowed once again boos Morgan's arrogance. It doesn't get to The Blueprint, who quickly shrugs it off.

Morgan: Boo me if you want, but you know it's true. I have taken better men than Dallas Page and I have put them down. And this week on RAW, I'm going to take the master of the Diamond Cutter by the throat and make him regret every coming back to wrestling.

Morgan once again looks at Heyman. Heyman reminds the big man that there's one more opponent left.

Morgan: But I've saved the best for last. Because if there is anyone on this entire roster who is the shining example of being handed an opportunity; it is Kurt Angle. The Corporation's lap dog. Now Kurt, I'm sure you'll come out here and tell the world how you've earned the right to be in this final match, but truth be told you're no better than Page. The same way Page took on a midget, you took on a green Samoan who is only here because of his lineage. You're just as bad as everyone else here who is handed opportunity after opportunity. The only difference is that you're not hiding it. You stand proud with Stephanie McMahon and the Board of Directors in your corner. You're probably the odds on favorite to win this tournament based on that fact alone. Well here's the thing about odds Kurt. I defy them. Odds mean nothing to me and when I break your face with my boot son, you'll come to realize that. You might have the "Corporation" backing you up and making sure that you're victorious, but all I need is my genetics. I am the perfect specimen, a genetic beast and it is going to take far much more than you and your crew of flunkies to stop me from finally getting what is mine. I have worked far too long for this Kurt Angle and I refuse to have you or your politics take it away from me. With that being said, I suggest you stay out of my way Kurt Angle; or I will make sure that you leave this ring with another broken freakin' neck. It's real. It's Damn Real!

Heyman can be seen and heard in the far corner of the ring applauding Morgan. The Blueprint smirks before he continues.

Morgan: This Wednesday night marks the first of many Matt Morgan Main Event matches. This week also marks the first of many Matt Morgan Main Event victories. So I suggest that you all sit tight and get used to it. Because when I win this tournament and proceed to win the World Heavyweight Championship, I promise you all that I will be main eventing every RAW, Anarchy, Smackdown, iMpact and Pay-Per-View for a very long time.

Matt Morgan lowers his mic and gives off his now trademark condescending smile before he is soon joined by one of his opponents.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Raw 9/18: European Championship: John Cena(c) Vs Bray Wyatt

The crowd inside the arena are on their feet, excited, anticipating the next no doubt entertaining happening on Tuesday Night Raw when suddenly the lights go down and a rumbling is heard from the PA system.

[video=youtube;IBaW81Tp5lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBaW81Tp5lI[/video]

The tension rises before the guitar kicks in like a sledgehammer to the head. Before long Bray Wyatt moves slowly from behind the curtain to the centre of the stage where he extends his arms, looking through his mask at the crowd with an eerie deadness in his eyes.

3c82f1b6-067e-4410-8a5b-de79f5439a59_zpsff14a4ea.jpg

Bray drops his arms slowly at his side and begins his slow walk down to the ring as the crowd boo loudly. He walks down the ramp and to ringside before walking around the ring to recieve a microphone he then walks up the ring steps and then through the ropes into the ring. He takes the centre of the ring and stands with the microphone to his mouth. He waits for the boo's to drop off before he speaks.

4129b073-0f86-41de-b351-c83ed558ff55_zpscd14440e.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Metamorphosis is described in the dictionary as a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching. That is what I have been through in the past month. A metamorphosis, a transformation from something offering you all beauty, a good life, freedom and love to something hideous, a monster, a demon, an 'Eater of Worlds' and a 'Butcher of Souls'. I became what you see before you, a sight of pure evil. I have been through hell, I was the 'Angel in The Dirt', fallen from above to serve this world as it's guide through the dark times we live in but this world treated me back with nothing more than contempt and scorn and drove me into reclusion within myself. I allowed myself to be surrounded with weak people, strong minds yes, but a mind is not enough to change a world. I allowed myself to be fooled with delusions of grandure that our 'mission' meant something. That it would mean something when all is said and done.

The crowd listen in, interested.

But alas, I have fallen further from grace than one would imagine possible. I have fallen through the dirt, my wings clipped and I spent time in hell. My head filled with nothing more than the ideas that I was somehow doing good being surrounded by scoundrels and charlatans. But I have risen from the depths, from the very bowels of the hell I once loathed. But I have embraced the hell. I have embraced and become what I was always destined to be, the harbinger of the end times. No longer will I brain wash the masses, no longer bothered with the nice things in life. Hell bent on total annihilation of life so that this world can be sculpted by my all knowing hands into something even I could live in. This mission is much more true, much more important than the one those men I once surrounded myself with, this is a mission that's truly enlightened.

The crowd boo loudly at memories of Y.E.S but seem perplexed at Bray's new standing on his former team mates.

But I... Bray Wyatt... I am no saviour. I am here to devour all who oppose me and it begins this week with a man whom I know all too well in John Cena. John Cena is a man who I have had history with in my previous form, he may feel as though he knows me... but allow me to put an end to that speculation as I stand before you changed almost entirely. However change is something John Cena is all to familiar with. He once stood before you and spoke of loyalty and respect to his cause, he was a 'good guy', a guy who stood for the rights of others and now... like I once did, he stands a man surrounded by others who care only for their interests. John Cena your mind is clouded with the beliefs of others, I would offer you to believe in Bray Wyatt but that ship has long sailed and now Bray Wyatt is no longer something to be believed but to be feared.

The crowd give a mixed reaction to Bray Wyatt, largely negative still however.

This Tuesday night John, your coveted European Championship will be on the line. And I will make sure it will be my first source of power on the road back to being the champion of all I see. I will not hesitate in hurting you John, not out of hatred for you and your Corporations cause but simply out of hatred for life. You will fall to a much more powerful entity than you can possibly imagine John, an entity that has roamed the earth for centuries, millennia before you first opened your eyes. I am an entity which you can't overcome, I am a hate that you can not rise above... I am the end John Cena, the end of your reign as European Champion. The first strike on my way towards the end of the world.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 9/18: European Championship: John Cena(c) Vs Bray Wyatt

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_vlcsnap-00106.png

John Cena: Hold up right there, fatso, because your ass is the least of my damn worries right now. The fans exploded in boos, as the two men in the ring are highly hated by the audience. Let’s talk about the best for a minute. Let’s talk about being John Cena, because those two are one in the same. You see, if you ever wondered about who the best was. If it was a kid playing the video game, if it were even you watching RAW week in and week out. You wonder to yourself, which one of these superstars is the best in the world. And if you still have to wonder, I’m here to cancel all disbelief. I’m here to cancel all doubt, and prove to you all that I am the best. I am John Cena. I am the Corporate Champion. And I bet you all know what that means by now?

John scans the arena, as he notices faces which are clearly confused, and he shakes his head in disappointment before continuing.

John Cena: That means I am the most important champion on this show. I am THY champion on this roster, and I am the ONLY champion that’s good… for… business. Which brings me to you, Bray. The fans explode in boos, and John focuses his attention on his opponent, continuing. Bray, what makes you believe you have chance of defeating me? I’ve been unstoppable, untouchable, and unbeatable, and no one has been able to change that! So, what makes YOU believe you’re going to overcome the odds and beat the best? Come on, son, I got ALL day. I don’t have a problem waiting until RAW for you to come up with a reason, because the fact of the matter is you can’t. You can’t come up with any reasons because it’s not going to happen. I have the facts, the experience, and the god damn ability to prove why it won’t happen, and I can’t tell if you get what I’m saying because you’re wearing that ugly ass mask, but just wait until RAW, you’ll understand.

John paused, scanning his opponent in disgust, as he ignores the boos from the audience, continuing.

John Cena: Now, I can see why you might believe you won’t understand. Because in the past? I’ve beaten you before. I’ve DOMINATED you before. Good state, bad state, it doesn’t matter, I’ve beaten you in both and I was still the best today, John Cena. Whatever the hell you were before and whatever the hell you are now, you’re still Bray Wyatt. It doesn’t change the fact I’ve beaten you before and I’ll beat you again. But uh, what is this? You wear a mask that looks like you’ve bought it from The Dollar Store, you start talking all evil, and claim you’re a changed man? That’s okay because it’s Bray Wyatt, right? He’s fresh, it’s never been done before, blah blah blah. No, wrong. You’re not some supernatural creature that feels no pain. You’re a man, a psycho fat man who plays dress up with masks and aprons. But to me, he’s nothing more than an obstacle I’ll run over just like all the others.

John nods his head, as he soaks in the boos from the fans, stretching out his arms in cockiness. John slowly raises the European Championship, continuing to speak.

John Cena: The Corporation is riding high and mighty, Bray. The Corporation is here to eliminate the weak and most importantly, the people who are bad for business. This company isn’t meant for some people, and Bray? You’re one of them. It is our duty and responsibility to eliminate those people but me? I’m the Corporate Champion. It’s my duty and responsibility to make the European Championship the most important championship in this entire company. With the amount of false finishes, screwjobs, and the other ridiculous stuff that goes on with the rest of the championships, it’s safe to say that this IS the most important one. That’s all because of ME. I’ve made this championship iconic, and I’d be damned to let you swoop right in and ruin it. And if you still think you are? Think again.

John locks eyes with Bray, as he lowers the microphone, awaiting for him to respond.​

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 9/18/13: reDRagon vs Ted Dibiase & Wade Barrett

Dibiase steps out onto the stage with both Tag Team Championships, one around his waist and the other over his shoulder. He has Maryse by his side and a microphone in his hand. The two of them walk slowly down the ramp as Ted raises the microphone to his lips.

0nsIdRe.png

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Who the hell do you think you are? You can't just walk into this arena, into MY arena and claim that you're more deserving of these titles than I am. Do you even know who I am? I am a former World Heavyweight Champion, and the current Tag Team Champions. Do you not understand what that means? Let me give you a little help then, it means that I am better than you, and that I deserve to be respected. How dare you come out here and insinuate that I don't deserve to hold these championship belts? I am a born and bred champion, if anything I deserve to be holding every single Championship that this company has to offer. I should be the World Heavyweight Champion, not some overrated goat with his voicebox auto tuned to repeat the same word over and over. I should be holding the Global Championship, at least then it would be around the waist of someone who will treat it with the care it deserves, as well as someone who actually knows what it is. The International Championship is a joke around the waist of a ballroom dancer with split personalities, I could give it the image it needs, and save Anarchy at the same time. And of course without a shadow of a doubt, I should be the UWF Champion, not some scrub that I've beaten twice. In fact, the only championship that I shouldn't be holding is the European Championship, John Cena can keep that, I'd rather not associate myself with filth.

The two reach the bottom of the ramp now as Ted lifts Maryse up onto the apron and jumps up after her. Maryse holds down the middle rope for Ted as he steps into the ring before lifting Maryse over the top rope with him. Bobby and Kyle share a look of disgust as Ted and Maryse walk over to them.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Whether you two like it or not, I earned these Championships, I deserve to be holding both of them, I beat not one, not two, but three former World Heavyweight Champions to get them and I'll be damned if you two think that you're going to dethrone me. It's nothing but a disgusting injustice that this match ever was for my championships, you two don't deserve the gold, what you two deserve is a reality check. Tonight, Wade and I are going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget and you'll think twice before you want to mess with me again because with Wade by my side, I'm unstoppable..

Ted has an arrogant smirk slapped across his face as Barrett's music hits.

*GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN*

[video=youtube;vEF864DjE2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEF864DjE2k[/video]

Wade Barrett walks out onto the stage, twirling his microphone in his hand, but doesn't make his way to the ring, instead he stops where he stands and smiles as he raises the microphone to his lips.

rHiNRqa.jpg

Wade Barrett
Over the past couple of weeks I was given an opportunity to take some time away from the company, so I took it. I needed some space to gather my thoughts, to think long and hard about my life, my career and where it was going. Just like Ted, I used to be known as the World Champion around here, these people feared me, they respected me. But now all I am to them is a joke. Nothing but a shadow of my former self, clinging to the million dollar son, following his every word just to earn a living. The sad thing is, I now realise those people are right. I don't pride myself on my decisions as of late and it may surprise you to hear me say this, but I've never liked that man in the ring with you, or the Cruella Deville by his side. I didn't want to stand with him, I didn't want to help him win the gold, I simply had no choice in the matter. See he was offering me the one thing I was in no position to refuse and couldn't afford to decline.

Ted appears to be in shock by Barrett's revelation and yells out.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY YOU UNGREATFUL PIECE OF....

Barrett is quick to respond as he cuts Dibiase off midsentence.

Wade Barrett
Will you please quiet down for a moment. You've had your chance to speak so how about you curl up with your little girlfriend and listen closely because you're going to want to hear what I have to say. I may have needed your connections and your help, I'd be lying if I said I couldn't still use it, but nothing is worth being treated the way that you treat me. First of all, that championship belt you have around your waist, it belongs to me, not you and I expect you to return it to my locker room where you found it, unless you would rather I take it from you. Secondly, enough with the constant insults to my heritage. The European Championship deserves to be treated with much more respect than that. Finally, I am sick and tired of you claiming my achievements and my accolades as your own. If you truly believe that you don't need me, then maybe you should put that to the test tonight by fighting those two on your own.

Dibiase is furious as Bobby and Kyle are smiling in the ring.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 9/18/13: reDRagon vs Ted Dibiase & Wade Barrett

Bobby & Kyle are chuckling at the UWF Tag-Team Champions until Kyle can get a straight face and he raises the microphone up to his mouth.

IcG8AjZ.png

Kyle O'Reilly
"Look at these two Bobby, they call themselves UWF Tag-Team Champions but they can't stand each other. How are you two going to work together to even stand a chance against a well oiled machine, the best tag-team in the World in reDRagon? The short answer is, you two don't stand a chance. Now Wade, why would you want to team with a man like Ted Dibiase? A so called partner that treats you like dirt, insults your home country, and takes you for granted. He doesn't even let you carry a title that you have your name on. When is enough enough? I'm sure it's just a matter of time until you get sick of him and his little girlfriend over there. Ted, Wade doesn't have your back, if he did he would be down here in the ring with you, there's nothing stopping Bobby and I from kicking your head in right now. You two are pathetic, that's exactly why Randy Orton signed us, to extinguish this little hot-streak you two have somehow been on lately. Then the board wants to overturn his decision, and I say fine, because we still get to make you feel types of pain you two have never experienced again and you two are going to wish the titles were on the line so you never have to see us again. You two didn't get lucky at all this week, just remember, don't chase the DRagon..."

Kyle & Bobby stare down Dibiase before Kyle hands the microphone to Bobby again.

Bobby Fish
"Ted, you want to go over all of your accolades of what you've done, who you've beat, what Championships you've held and all that's well and nice but you seem to be taking us a bit lightly. Now it's no secret that Kyle and myself haven't been in UWF for very long, we're making our debut against you two, but both of us are world traveled veterans. Me, I happen to be one of the biggest stars over in Japan in a little promotion called Pro-Wrestling NOAH, you may have heard of it. Kyle, not only is a former Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Battle of Los Angeles winner, but he was trained and mentored by who many people call, the Best in the World, Davey Richards. So if you doubt our experience and take us lightly, then you two have another thing coming. Like Kyle said, you two haven't lucked out at all this week, Ted, Wade, you better hope there isn't any communication because as soon as you lose your focus we're going to make you pay. Ted, have you ever been knocked out before?"

Bobby puts his right leg in front of him before smacking his kickpad with his hand while staring at Ted Dibiase. He grins and nods before standing up straight and raising the microphone again.

Bobby Fish
"Spoiler alert, that's how it's all going to end Ted. You're going to be virtually helpless, nobody is going to be able to save you, Wade doesn't care, he'll still be a Champion, he might actually enjoy seeing you get some sense knocked into you. Maryse, she won't be able to help you here Ted, you're father won't be able to help you. I don't care if you were bred to be a Champion. Guess what Ted, your father was never a World Champion, your father was never good enough to win the big one, just like you. Don't get my wrong, you have all the tools to be in this business, but you can't hang with the upper echelon of talent this business has to offer. Just like your father, you'll soon be forgotten and never talked about again. While myself and Kyle's names will be etched in stone when the history books read that reDRagon was the best Tag-Team to ever walk this planet."

The crowd starts to cheer for reDRagon as the audience in attendance is clearly not a fan of Ted or his wrestling family. Bobby pumps up the crowd a bit before bringing the microphone back up to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"reDRagon is taking you two to war, Ted, let's stand toe to toe, and let's see who drops first. I have a hunch, that the same things that motivate you, are what's motivating me in this business, so don't deny the butterflies that you feel, because that's called motivation. I know you want to compete, I know you want to be the best. So do you step up? Or do you simply, step aside?"

As Bobby is staring Ted Dibiase, he sees that cocky smirk creep back onto his face, Bobby Fish hands the microphone to Kyle before stepping up to Ted Dibiase, getting into his face, Kyle separates the two quickly before anything can happen. With Bobby back in his corner, he takes the microphone from his partner as he's not done just yet.

Bobby Fish
"Ted, you have no idea how lucky you are right now! Just wait until the bell rings Ted, my shin is going to wipe that smirk right off of your face!"

Bobby drops the microphone as Kyle is trying to calm his partner down.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: RAW 9/18: King of The Ring Four Way Match

"SELF HIGH FIVE!"

[video=youtube;KikWIVx_ANs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikWIVx_ANs[/video]

The fans in the arena rise to their feet with excitement by the familiar sound of Page's voice, "Self High Five" by J. Hart and H. Helm begins to play over the PA system as everyone is anticipating to find out if what they're witnessing is true. Just as they're wondering this, the man himself comes out onto the stage and raises his arms above his head, forming his trademark Diamond sign as the crowd gets even more electric in response to this.

DDP_entrance_01.jpg

The fans in the arena have come unglued as DDP makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring with a smile on his face. DDP enters the ring and raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth, looking at his opponent as "Self High Five" fades out to silence, making the cheers of the crowd all the more audible.

20_display_image.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: Just when I thought Ryback was the only guy in UWF that viewed his opponents as morsels of food and his matches as meal courses, you come out here and talk about eating the participants of this match alive, specifically me. Well before you go quoting anymore Limp Bizkit songs on me bro, let me level with you. You might not think I deserve to be in such a high stakes situation so early in my UWF career, you might not think I deserve it period, and maybe I don't, but the fact of the matter is I am in this high stakes situation and it's going to take biting off more than you can chew to devour me.

The difference between you and I when it comes to Wednesday night's match is while you stand there wondering out loud why I'm in it, I don't stand here and wonder the same thing about you. I do, however, wonder about you, and what I wonder is why should anybody care about Matt Morgan? You're tall, you're sculpted, you've got a mean streak, you've got the backing of a well-known manager, and you think you're owed the world because you've beaten a few big named opponents. How many times have we seen this template come out of the Wrestling 101 workshop? You can stand there flexing your muscles and looking as mean as you can manage to, bro, you aren't going to shake me, because your height and your weight each only mean one thing to me.

Your weight makes you a heavier target and your height creates a farther distance for you to fall when, quicker than a flash, I hit you with the inevitable bang. But let's get back to your desire to consume me and your expectations that things are going to play out that way. If you did in fact carry out your wish, at least you'd be eating healthy which is something I don't think you're doing a lot of while in the company of Alex Riley and especially Paul Heyman. Do you think it's a simple coincidence that the ingredient gluten and the word glutton are not only pronounced similarly, but spelled similarly as well? Because it isn't. Don't think that just because you're physically active you can eat whatever you want, because that's a mindset that's going to punish you instead of reward you.

Picture it with me, the match is getting up there in time, and you're starting to feel the effects of it. You're sweating a little heavier, breathing a little harder, and you're reaching down for that extra oomph of energy but can't find it, and that's because it isn't there. Why? Because when you should've been having an apple, you were having potato chips, or when you should've been drinking water, you were having a beer. That's not a good thing, Matt, it's a bad thing and it's the wrong thing. If this is what you're doing to your body and this is the lifestyle you're leading, then there's something else you said that you're completely wrong about. When you compare the facts and see that my cardio and flexibility are more on par, the fact that I'm clear headed and thinking positively, healthier and more energetic, what ways do you have left to try and be better than me?

Oh right, the height thing. If only I were seven inches taller, you'd show me respect and consider me worthy of this opportunity. I tell ya Matt, if there was ever anyone that came into the world and professional wrestling itself twenty years too late, it's you, bro. Because with your mentality about yourself and management's mentality about guys like you back then, you would've been World Champion in a matter of months. But this is two thousand and thirteen, which means whether you're an old man like me or a "midget in a mask", you get the same opportunities to sink or swim as the giants do. On that note, there is something I've been meaning to ask. When it comes to guys like you and Show and Khali, why is everything on you big except the pair of nuts you've got?

Don't worry, monkey boy, I'll explain. If you guys are so genetically jacked and athletically stacked and as naturally talented as you claim to be, why do you need the Vince Russos and the Paul Heymans and the Ranjin Singhs of the industry to get you over? Why do you surround yourself with such negativity and allow yourself to be steered down a path of greed? It is possible to come in possession of the things you want honestly, you just have to want to work for it instead of having it gift wrapped and handed to you, much like you've accused me of wanting and being on the receiving end of.

While Kurt Angle and The Miz stand on the other side of that curtain or occupy any area of the backstage, they don't concern me, my focus is on you and you alone until they come out here. You might not mind wasting your breath and having your words fall on deaf ears, but I do, and when they come out here to hear what I have to say personally, I'll speak my peace and make sure every word sinks in. Until then, as I said, these words are for your ears, Matt.

What would it mean for you to go to Bound For Glory to represent Raw and take on the representatives from Smackdown, Impact, and Anarchy for the number one contendership to your brand's top belt? Not nearly as much as it would mean to me, because unlike you, I actually care about this brand. You're here to win championships and pad your wallet and talk about times you were held down that never happened and that's it. I'm here because I love wrestling, dude, that's why Stone Cold and Jake Roberts are here and that's why we formed the Snake Bite Syndicate.

And I think that the person that represents Raw should be someone that actually wants to represent it because they're proud of it, not because it's going to lead to them getting a fat envelope of money put in their locker. I don't need money, bro, I'm pretty well set for life in that department. It's a nice perk to get paid for doing what you love, but that's all it is, a perk. Just like having someone like Paul Heyman break the ice for your promos is a perk for you, because if you rode entirely solo on the stick out here, well you might start stuttering again.

I mentioned it last week, Matt, there's only one king in UWF and that's me, the "King of Bada-Bing" and when you realize that, me being in this match makes a lot more sense, even to the most bitter naysayer. But it's not just you that I have to watch out for, and it's not just me you have to watch out for. Sure there's two other participants but what I'm referring to is, at any moment, the Corporation could get involved and make sure that their will be done. Then suddenly you're out of the tournament, Miz is out of the tournament, I'm in some sort of match against the 3 Live Kru, and Kurt Angle gets to represent Raw in the hopes that, at the next pay-per-view, UWF gets the dream match of Angle and Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship.

But what am I warning you for, you're just the type they would look to add to their ranks, so perhaps I'm preaching to the wrong congregation here. Regardless, this Wednesday night is going to be a very tense situation which will make for a very hostile environment, but I remain optimistic because I know there's one man in this match that the hostility won't drive mad and the tension won't get the better of and that's me, D...D...P.

Page raises his arms and brings his hands together again for his signature sign as he drops the diamond and yells, "BANG!" as the crowd is firmly behind him in this exchange. As DDP and Matt Morgan stare one another down, the entrance music of one of the other participants begins to play.

Killz

Reaction score
RAW: Beer Money vs the Watchmen (Manik/Sabin)

BEER…MONEY!

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

The familiar music hits the crowd hit their feet for the arrival of Beer Money who eventually step out of the back in BM merch. Finally arriving as a team; Storm is spraying beer once more and drinking a little to boot whilst Roode is smirking on behind him and surveying the arena.

beer-money12.jpg

Half way down the ramp Roode raises his arms into the air before motioning for a belt around his waist whilst Storm holds his beer in the air and we get some pretty sweet green pyro going up behind them.

BeerMoney_1046242a.jpg

Eventually the two men make it to the ring and both are handed microphones. Storm speaks first.

James Storm: Well, we gone and did it again, the Cowboy James Storm, my man Bobby Roode, Beer Money kicked the heads off the Guerreros and now we’re getting closer and closer to the promised land. Team after team are droppin’ like flies and soon the cream is goin’ to rise to the top and Beer Money are going to be crowned the new tag team champions of the WORLD!

Storm throws the mic to the crowd letting his word tail off so the crowd noise can be picked up.

So we came out here last week and the pundits and the reviewers and those spotty kids sat in their moms basement said we couldn’t do it. They said it week one and they said it week two; that Beer Money haven’t gelled as a team, that we’re not who we once were, that are a hundred teams out there better to win this tournament and that we should just go our separate ways. Doesn’t anybody realise everytime some punk ass Beer Money wannabe says we can’t do it that just makes us more determined? I’m tired of explainin’ to people that we haven’t missed a beat, we haven’t missed a step and the only thing we’re missin’ from really capturin’ the ol’ glory days is those gold belts around our waists. Luckily for us we’re one week closer to achievin’ that goal.

Storm paces around the ring for a few moments taking a couple of drinks from his beer.

This week LIVE on a special Wednesday night edition, thanks to the network, of RAW we know who our opponents are going to be. Finally, we know the next challenge and that is the…what’s the word I’m looking for Bobby?

Robert Roode: Freak…loser…nobody…

Hey man now that just aint nice! Nah the masked superhero Manik and our old friend Chris Sabin. We all used to be about hailin’ Sabin and boy does that kid have talent but just like the Guerreros, just like Fandy and Dandy, we can’t let any amount of respect get in the way of our goal. We gotta treat every night, every match like it’s the title match and that’s where these other teams have been goin’ wrong. You gotta bring your A triple-plus game to beat Beer Money and that’s if we’re havin’ a bad night. So, for all you done to get this far and no matter how well you can flip around this ring you can bet your last dollar that you will flip one too many times and eat my right boot allowin’ the greatest tag-team of all time to go on and be one step closer to the championship gold.

Roode and Storm pose in the ring awaiting the arrival of Manik or Chris Sabin or both men.

OOC - thought team name was Watchmen, lol'd when I read watchdogs in the show thread, ended up putting that anyway like a dunce. If someone could change that sweet or if not sorry Chase and Bully haha

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score

WHAT GOES ON!

[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

The crowd in attendance are brought to their feet by the new entrance theme of The Miz, and sure enough a few seconds later the man himself makes his way out to the stage. However he's not alone and has the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair in tow.

The sight of Naitch brings a massive pop from the already pumped crowd. Both men make their way down the entrance ramp together, Miz never taking his eyes of the collection of individuals in the ring, while Flair whispers inaudible advice into his ear. They enter the ring and The Miz begin to circle his opponents while Flair grabs a couple of mics from the announcer. The music dies down and the duo turn to address each other...

Miz: Y'know Ric it's a good thing we came down when we did, cause if ever there was a ring that was completely devoid of regal majesty, it's this ring right here. In fact the closest thing I can see to any kind of link with a royal courtyard is our fat jester over there in the corner.

The Miz gestures towards Heyman and this brings much cheering and applause from crowd, but only a stoney look from Heyman himself

But even he fails in that regard as he's not able to make me laugh. Hell, I'm not even able to laugh at him, all you can do is pity him. He rolls up to the UWF again, with another big meat head he's claiming to be the 'next big thing'. But we've seen this story before, and his recent attempts should prove a warning to any young wrestlers out there who think it'd be a good idea to become a 'Paul Heyman Guy'. That was a phrase that used to have some meaning, a phrase that used to have some resonance, but now it has become a byword for mediocrity. It has become a synonym for missed opportunity. Heyman peddles myths of past, long-forgotten successes, and seduces guys who are looking for a break in futile attempts to raise his own profile. He is a snake oil salesman of the worst kind and Matt Morgan and Alex Riley are simply the latest two poor souls to be drawn in by his bullcrap tractor beam and made to dance for His pleasure with the promise of impossible riches ringing in their ears. It would almost make you feel sorry for them, if it weren't so blatantly obvious to anyone with half a braincell. And that rather neatly brings me to big Hodor here.

And with that he turns his attention and his gaze to Matt Morgan

Not only do you share a physical resemblance with the big, slow, lumbering Game of Thrones character but his one-word, monotonous vocabulary reminded a lot of the comments you made when you came out here to the ring earlier. "Waited too long", "worked my ass off", "nobody cares, nobody likes me, wah wah wah!". DDP over here is right when he says big guys like you are a dime a dozen but I'd go as far to say; big guys like you with HUGE chips on your shoulder are even more common. What do you think you bring Matt that the UWF doesn't already have in spades? Big guys who like to shout loud and break bones? Have you looked at our roster? You think there's space at the top for a guy like you? You think you can do something that Dave Batista cant? Lemme tell you from a guy that knows; he does the bone-breaking schtick pretty well. Hell, even The Great Khali has the "unintelligible big man with irritating manager" thing down to a tee. The reason for your lack of opportunities and lack of success isn't some kinda conspiracy, or down to people being "favourited" over you, it's simply down to people - rightly - looking at you and simply going... "Meh". You're stuck on the mid-to-lower card because that's where you belong. You've now been encouraged to believe your own delusions of grandeur by the snake oil salesman over there. He'll continue to feed your considerable ego as long as it suits him. Like my opponent on Raw last week - Ted Dibiase - the best thing you could do is focus on the tag team titles with your buddy Alex Riley. HE! (pointing at Heyman) is setting YOU up for a fall, and when that fall comes, you can bet your ass he wont give a damn about you or the rest of your career. He'll drop you like he's dropped all the others who weren't able to give him what he wanted.

I'll tell you what the REAL difference between you and I is Matt Morgan. I AM a champion, I AM a winner and despite all of my faults I will EARN the respect of everyone in this company and every one of the fans out there. And with these people behind me, I will quite simply be... unstoppable

This last comments brings a positive reaction from the fans in attendance. In the meantime before Miz can continue Flair whispers something in his ear, Miz nods back at him at The Nature Boy begins to speak, addressing DDP

Flair: I love hearing ma boy here speak, especially when he's nailing guys like Heyman and Morgan here to the wall, but outta nothin' but respect for our history in the business together, I wanted to speak to you directly Dallas. We've known each other for a long, long time man. We've been in this business, working together in the ring and out of the ring for a long time and while I'd be the first to admit that we didn't always see eye-to-eye, I'd like to think there's still a little respect there. Now I got respect for what you've been doing recently. The work you've done with some of our old friends and colleagues who were at rock bottom, to help them get back on their feet, is something else man. You've become know as a king of intervention, but here's my problem DDP; who's gonna do your intervention? Maybe it's gotta be me, maybe I gotta be the one to say to you; "Diamond Dallas Page, you've had your time in the limelight, WE'VE had our time in the limelight, it's time to step aside". Now don't get me wrong, I ain't saying you cant cut it in the ring any more, cause that ain't true, but just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.

We both know how bad it can be when a wrestling promotion starts to rely on the stars of the past instead of putting their faith in the talent of the future. Yeah sure it's nice to have their names on a billboard, but long term it's a baaaaad idea. It's a bad idea for you to be putting yourself in the way of guys like The Miz, hell even guys like Matt Morgan! And it's a bad idea, cause this kid here is gonna put you on your ass and while you ain't quite yet an old man, he's gonna make you look like one.

I'm not sure why you chose not to address Miz or Angle, cause if you do plan to stay in the ring for the foreseeable future then you better start taking him seriously, otherwise the end of your career is gonna come quicker than you might like, and there might be nobody around to help you get off of rock bottom...

Flair and DDP share a long lingering look which gets the fans buzzing. They're not looking to pick as side they're just enjoying the intensity between two of their favourites. The Miz gives Flair a couple of pats on his back for his words before turning his attention back to the top of the stage

Miz: So, all we're missing from our little gathering of potential kings is the Olympic Gold Kiss Ass, Kurt Angle. I'm looking forward to seeing Kurt again I gotta say. I mean, all I've heard from him since he beat me a couple of weeks ago is how he "beat The Miz", and that's interesting as he was so keen to tell me how much he didn't rate me as an opponent. Yet all he's done since he got that win is bump his gums about it. That's because the truth of the matter is Angle KNOWS how big a win that was for him. He KNOWS what it meant to beat a former UWF Champion, to beat the Royal Rumble match winner, to beat the future Raw King of the Ring. However what Kurt Angle has to quickly realise is that victory is going to be the exception that proves the rule. It was a blip on our respective career trajectories, with me going back to the top, and him slipping increasingly quickly towards his retirement. And putting on a cheap suit and hanging around with three actual champions isn't go stop that decline. Just like neither Paul Heyman, nor Matt Morgan, nor Diamond Dallas Page, nor anyone else is gonna stop me from making up for the mistakes I've made. Winning is in my DNA, the UWF is in my DNA and I WILL become the King of UWF once again. And Paul Heyman Guys and Corporations will find my Kingdom to be a most unwelcoming place...

The Miz lowers mic as Flair takes his place alongside him, the two men looking around, awaiting a response...

Reaction score

The fans are at their fever pitched, the Miz has certainly got the crowd going, DDP motivated them and Paul Heyman has his clients have antagonized them but now it’s time for one of Raw’s biggest talking points, Kurt Angle.

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

The fans react to Kurt Angle is ruckus reception; the crowd’s boos are as loud, if not louder than the ones Paul Heyman receives. Nevertheless Kurt Angle marches out from the backstage wearing his signature suit and shades and marches down the ring.

Kurt%20Angle.jpg

Kurt Angle climbs into the ring and doesn’t look impressed with his competition and their management crew. Kurt removes his shades and takes a moment before addressing everyone in attendance.

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: …

Angle lowers his microphone for a second in bewilderment at what he can say; he actually chuckles to himself out of disgust before finally saying something.

Kurt Angle: Has everyone and their haggard father decided to turn up for this King of the Ring finale? Or this is just the true state of Raw? Washed up has-beens and competitors who bring nothing to the table.

The fans respond with a shower of boos for their supposed Olympic Hero, Ric Flair doesn’t look happy at being called a haggard father, even responding to yelling while DDP retains his motivational demeanour. Paul Heyman and his clients remain animated however.

Kurt Angle: This is a joke, you look at the billing for the match and you straight away see a difference in class, ability and quality and it’s even more evident standing in the ring; you have me, an Olympic Gold Medallist, handpicked by Stephanie McMahon and then you have you three; Randy Orton’s so called pick of the bunch and I can’t help but chuckle and feel disappointed.

Because the King of the Ring is supposed to be filled with the best competitors Ultimate Wrestling Federation and Raw has to offer instead I’m presented with a walk in the park but eh, I’m not going to complain too much it just means it’s an easier time for me on my road to bringing the World Heavyweight Championship back to where it belongs; in the hands of a true champion and more importantly the Corporation.

For too long, UWF Raw has been run by an idiot and he’s had pathetic excuses for wrestlers as his champion, as the main attractions of his brand and it’s brought the brand into repute but Wednesday Night will be a turning point because a true wrestler, a real hero will have his arm raised in victory and head to Bound for Glory representing Raw in the King of the Ring instead of some vanilla midget.

Kurt Angle takes a moment to pause as Matt Morgan chuckles along with his manager Paul Heyman at the suggestion Kurt Angle was calling him a vanilla midget which draws Kurt Angle’s attention.

Kurt Angle: Did I say something funny Matt?

And you don’t have to answer that because it was a rhetorical question. Yeah, I heard you talk about being a prime genetic specimen and how you’re a giant but that doesn’t mean you’re still not a bland competitor. I’ve taken down bigger giants than you throughout my career, competitors who I would have been cautious to approach but I don’t feel that same anxiousness when I see you. All I see is another person who got lucky, sure you might be tall and you might be able to throw weak and pathetic competitors like the Miz and Diamond Dallas Page but when you come up against me; you’re going to regret believing your own hype because whenever throw you attempt to do to me, I’ll counter that and you’ll take you down to the ground and leave you and your manager Paul Heyman red faced. It takes more than genetics to be a champion, it takes having the three proverbial I’s something you lack severely much like the other competitors in the match.

Much like Diamond Dallas Page who certainly doesn’t have anything to bring to Raw or to this match. A man who’s more concerned by his own going ons to be worried by the bigger picture, the bigger picture being the changes to Raw which will benefit this company and one those things which will benefit Raw in particular would be the cut of Alcoholic Anonymous their guru. Yeah that’s right Diamond, while you are busying yourself out here worrying about even looking credible this King of the Ring match, your two buddies in the Snake Bite Syndicate are relapsing after realising there isn’t a chance in hell of them ever being a part of Raw once again, particularly your partner Stone Cold Steve Austin who got demolished at my hands and the rest of the Corporation and he’s considered “the best of the bunch†and if he can’t do anything to stop the Corporation, hell in the world are you going to stop us, in particular me?

Kurt Angle pauses as Diamond Dallas Page looks to take a slightly more serious demeanour but Kurt Angle isn’t interested as he ultimately turns his attention to the Miz.

Kurt Angle: Damn right I’m going to remind you Miz you lost to me and it’s gonna happen again this week on Raw, and to think you are foolish enough to believe that a haggard, senile old man in his sixties is going to help you become anything more than just an extra man on Raw just makes me laugh. I beat you clean in the middle of this ring Miz and there is nothing you can do to stop that happening again and to think you believe it was a lucky fluke on my behalf pisses me off and you don’t want to face off against the Wrestling Machine when I’m in a good mood; so imagine what’s going to be like for you this week when you face off against a pissed off Wrestling Machine on a mission and this one is going to be a personal venture.

Sure I have the lovely Stephanie McMahon advising me and seeing me as the Corporation’s golden ticket to championship gold of the highest level but this is also personal ambition on my part, not to prove I am the best damn wrestler in this company but to teach these pathetic wannabes and vanilla midgets a lesson they won’t forget. Sure I haven’t made anyone tap like a little bitch on Raw but knocking someone out is just as sweet and I’ll tell you what else will be sweet for me personally.

Beating up Paul Heyman and Ric Flair while I’m at it, two managers with zero class, two men who whore themselves out at will to offer is willing to take them. Ric Flair, you were once considered one of the greats but now you’re nothing but embarrassment to yourself, this professional and most importantly to this company and I’ve been given the shotgun to take you, old yeller behind the barn and put you to rest for good and then we have Paul Heyman. When one experiment fails for him, he drops them and runs off to his next victim when the truth of the matter is Paul, you have poor choice in talent and poor motives; you don’t care about your clients, you care about your wallet, so when you bring in these jokes who you try to pass as great wrestlers they fail at their first real test and that will be the case in point when Matt Morgan steps into the ring with me, the Wrestling Machine.

The fans continue to grumble some cheer Kurt Angle for this assault on Paul Heyman but the majority and booing the living hell out of Kurt for his assault on Ric Flair, The Miz and Diamond Dallas Page but Kurt Angle doesn’t flinch as he wraps up his long winded speech.

Kurt Angle: And if any of you think I need the Corporation to save my ass and help me win this match, all of you are sorely wrong; I have never needed assistance to walk away from match with my hand held high and that sure as hell isn’t going to be changing anytime soon especially when I’m against second rate competitors such as yourselves and that is something you can guarantee because I am the damn best wrestler on Raw and all these talks of a dream match against Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship will come true but those dreams will be shattered when I expose Daniel Bryan as the fraud that he is just like I’m going to expose the myth of Matt Morgan being nothing more than another generic big man; that DDP still can’t go with anyone and that the Miz is a typical Raw wrestler who is overrated and can’t wrestle with a legitimate competitor.

Oh it’s true, it’s damn true…

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: RAW: Beer Money vs the Watchdogs (Manik/Sabin)

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

Fans in the arena beginning to cheer like crazy hearing the theme song of Panic Switch. All of a sudden a spotlight is shown shining through the arena. The fans begin to cheer like crazy seeing Manik on top on the upperdeck of the arena. Manik goes as he swings down the rafters as the fans cheer like crazy. Manik goes and he enters the ring, doing his gun pose. Manik goes as he looks at Storm and Roode, and he grabs a microphone and he begins to speak

921tqVh.png

Manik:The Watchmen have overcome the odds once again. Before people just looked at us as a joker wilds tag team, but we proved to not only people here on the Impact Roster, but people all over the UWF Roster that Chris and I we are a force not to be taken lightly. Honestly I couldn't be more excited to face one of the most decorated tag teams of all time. Roode, and Storm I can see why you guys are one of the best. Look at how quickly you two advanced in this tournament, and against top notch competition none the less, but when you face Chris and I. I got a friendly tip for you.. Lay off the alcohol.

Fans begin to cheer like crazy as Manik goes and he speaks

Manik: I know you two love to have fun, but there won't be any fun if you don't take Chris and I seriously. For weeks Chris and I we have been nothing but the underdogs. People never looked at us as people that would make it far in this tournament. The fact of the matter is we have. We have proved many doubters wrong, and if you look at us with such weak emotions trust me you will be walking right into a D.O.A, and trust me Storm that is way worse then suffering a D.U.I.

Fans cheer like crazy for Manik as Manik goes as he looks around the building, and he begins to speak again

Manik: Storm, and Roode the Watchmen will advance. We are the heroes of this story here in the UWF. We are men who are more hungrier then most are in this ring. We want people to believe that anything is possible. How two random men join forces, and combine to be something great. That is what we must prove here in this very ring. So Storm, and Roode I hope you are ready for a rude awakening come Wednesday night, because this may be your home turf, but the fact of the matter is we are here to make an impact here on RAW!

Fans cheer for Manik as all of a sudden he is cut off by Roode

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

After listening to all three of his opponents finally speak, Matt Morgan once again has his turn.

hqdefault.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Are you quite finished? Never in my life have I heard someone say so much yet say so little at the same time. You want to talk about myths Kurt? Let's talk about them. Let's talk about the myth of Kurt Angle still being able to be the best wrestler in the world. Let's talk about Kurt Angle still having "dream" matches as Dallas Page so candidly put it. Those are myths because they are the furthest things from reality. The only person who thinks Kurt Angle has the potential to still be the best wrestler are your "supporters" The Corporation. You want to talk about me being lucky? Despite how these people feel about me, you can ask any one of them and they'll tell you that I EARNED this opportunity. I've beaten legends. I've beaten former World Champions and in three short weeks I've brought more attention to this company than all three of you. And I did it without Stephanie McMahon backing me like you Kurt. I did it without being a Randy Orton favorite like you Miz. And unlike Page here, I didn't need to dust off two antiques like Steve Austin and Jake Roberts to make myself relevant. I did it with my two hands and more specifically I did it with my two feet. And I'll do it again this week when I eliminate all three of you by myself and move one step closer to finally getting what I've been denied for so long; The World Heavyweight Championship.

Morgan and Kurt Angle continue to look at one another as Morgan speaks to the former Olympic Gold Medalist.

Morgan: And there's not a damn thing you can do about it son. You're going to find out that I'm far more than just a generic big man. I am everything that any inspiring wrestler should desire to be. I am the "Reflection of Perfection", a God amongst men. And it's about time that you all realized it. I'm going to make history once I win this match. I am going to be the first person that wins the King of The Ring, the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship all within the space of a month. And I'm going to do all that despite having the three of you against me, the Corporation against me and even Randy Orton against me.

Morgan turns his back on Angle and scans the ring. He turns his attention to the "King of Bada-bing" Diamond Dallas Page.

Morgan: Did you really just talk to my about my diet? Have you seen me son? I'm chiseled out of marble. I've got 2% body fat, so I'm not too concerned with my stamina. This match won't be going too long anyway Page. I plan on cutting through you three like a hot knife cuts through butter and being in the back before I even break a sweat. I appreciate the concern Page, but I think you should save it for yourself. Because it's not just my height and my weight that makes me a threat to you and the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation roster. It's the sheer fact that I was born to be better than all of you. It runs through my veins. I literally bleed success Page and the common people like you, Miz and Angle all resent me for it. You try to talk big, but for all the talk and bravado all I see is that same worthless man from Jersey who broke into the business way too late.

Morgan continues to look at Page as "The Master of The Diamond Cutter" smirks confidently.

Morgan: But out of all your talk Page, I did find one thing funny. You said I need Paul to keep myself "over" as you so nicely put it. And the reason I find that funny is that for your claim of me needing Paul, how many people would care about you if just Diamond Dallas Page came to Ultimate Wrestling Federation. The only reason that you get any response from these leeches is because of who you associate with Page. When the Snake Bite Syndicate came to RAW, crickets could be heard throughout the arena until Steve Austin's music hit. They don't care about you or Jake Roberts, you're simply the undercard. And even the main event in Steve Austin is severely disappointing. But please, continue to be a hypocrite and talk to me about needing someone to "get over". Let's make it very clear, I don't need Paul to speak for me. I have Paul in my corner, because it's good for business...

Morgan shoots a look over to Angle as he references The Corporation's trademark line.

Morgan: And it's not Ultimate Wrestling Federation business I'm concerned about. It's my business that I'm worried about. It's my bank account and my future that Paul Heyman helps me with. So while you continue to ride the coattails of someone who is far past his prime, Paul and I are going to make our names known.

Morgan: Page, you said I don't care about this brand which I why I'm not fit to be King of The Ring. That's where you're wrong Dallas. I do care about this brand, I care about this business, but I realized that I need to care about me more. And I came to that realization when I did all the things I was told to do and still was never given a chance. I was told that I had to pay dues and I did. Like you so eloquently put it, I was forced to portray "stuttering" characters. I was forced to portray "gimmicks" because I wasn't allowed to be myself. But for the first time in a very long time, I'm allowed to be myself Page. What you see in this ring Page is no longer a character. What you see is Matt Morgan cranked up to one hundred percent. And that is what's going to lead to my success. Because when it comes down to it, Matt Morgan is simply better than Page Falkinburg. And that's not a bad thing....

Morgan smirks while looking at Page.

Morgan: That's a good thing.

Morgan chuckles as he always so confidently does before turning to his last opponent.

Morgan: And then there was you. Former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion and master of pop culture The Miz. You know something son, you're everything that the machine loves. They love you, you have the look that the company loves and I must admit that you're damn entertaining. You're the perfect model of what an Ultimate Wrestling Federation "superstar" should be. But here's the problem with that. This isn't about who is the best "superstar." This is about who is the best wrestler. And despite all of Angle's accolades from fifteen years ago, despite Page's success fighting the adversity that he has; I'm the best. Randy Orton might not want to admit it, The Corporation might not want to admit it and you yourself might not want to admit it Page, but it's the truth. And despite being the best, despite having all of the talent and potential in the world I was passed over for guys like you. So you're damn right I have a chip on my shoulder. I have a chip on my shoulder because I have to sit back while guys like Kurt Angle have been handpicked to be the face of this company. I have a chip because guys like Dallas Page can just waltz onto my show and thinks he can steal my spotlight. I have a chip because guys like you screw up and yet are given a second and third chance to succeed while I have to beat legends and Champions and abduct cameramen just to be heard. But once I win this match, that chip will be gone. That chip will be gone just like any chance of you holding another World Championship and disrespecting it once again.

Morgan: You want to know the difference between me and the rest of the guys you mentioned Miz? It's simple. Unlike Khali, I'm not an intelligible idiot. Unlike Dave Batista, I'm not a puppet. I speak for myself and my words speak volumes. But you want to know what separates me from them and this is what pisses me off so much; they were given the chance to be something. Dave Batista was handed at shot at you and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship after being here for only a few weeks. Khali was given a shot on his first night. Neither man had to do what I'm doing right now to win those respective Championships. Neither men had to go through one, let alone two tournaments simultaneously just to get noticed. But you want to act as if there isn't some form of conspiracy against me? You're dumber than I thought son.

The fans boo Morgan's cockiness and downplaying of the former UWF Champion.

Morgan: You want to talk about unstoppable Miz? Look at what I've done in three short weeks. Look at who I've beaten. Look at what I'm in line to do. But nobody is talking about that. Nobody is talking about Matt Morgan being undefeated. They'd rather talk about the Corporation. They'd rather talk about your road to redemption. They'd rather talk about the Suck Ass Syndicate and the undeserving Diamond Dallas Page. They refuse to talk about me, because the higher ups don't want that happening. They don't want Matt Morgan being the primary focus of this show because it would disrupt the natural order of things. There's a reason why Kurt Angle is probably the favorite to win this match and it's not because he's the best. It's because a Kurt Angle victory will "keep things in order." A Kurt Angle victory will make sure that the Tuesday Night RAW hierarchy stays intact. The way it stands it goes "Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, The Corporation, The Miz, the losers known as the Syndicate and at the very bottom, always fighting is Matt Morgan." But winning this match will change all of that. It will put me above everyone else. It will put me above the egomaniacal General Manager. It will make me the focus of Ultimate Wrestling Federation. As I should be.

Morgan: None of you know how badly I want this. None of you know I badly I deserve this. None of you know how long I've waited for this. I will not wait any longer. I will put all three of you down and move one step closer to becoming World Heavyweight Champion. And it doesn't matter if it's a "good thing", it doesn't matter if it's "damn real", it doesn't matter if it's "Awesome", all that matter is that it's going to happen. Like it or not.

Morgan lowers his microphone just as Dallas Page begins speaking up.​

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

DDP has stood there patiently, hearing every word that his opponents have had to say and focusing his attention on them as they spoke. As the time arrives for him to speak again, Page raises his microphone to his mouth, focusing his attention first on the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and The Miz.

diamond-dallas-page-on-the-mic-12-22-97-34714306-250.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. I can honestly say that it's good to see you bro, and before I go further than that, let me extend my sincerest condolences and say that I was very sorry to hear about what happened to Reid, and I am still very sorry to know that it happened, because I know you've been taking it hard, in fact you're choking up a bit as I talk about it. There's no reason that someone should die that young, especially not as a result of substance abuse, and, not to throw personal punches or anything, but especially when his father abused those same substances back in the day and continues to abuse alcohol so carelessly. From a health standpoint, and I am in no way a licensed doctor, but I am qualified to speak on health. From a health standpoint, you should've gone so long before him that you didn't even see him be born, Ric, I mean let's be honest; styling, profiling, limousine riding, jet flying, and giving all those rides on Space Mountain takes a toll on the body after awhile. I can see it in your face, bro, you're not feeling all that well in the pit of your stomach, it's a nausea you can't seem to shake. I can see it in your eyes, too, when's the last time you had a restful night's sleep that wasn't brought on by a booze induced coma? I'm guessing it's been awhile. It's a good thing you're an advocate for all of this rehabilitation I've been able to provide guys like Scotty and Jake, because I think you're a prime candidate for someone in need of a stay at the Accountability Crib.

But that's a decision only you can make, much like the decision you made to represent The Miz. What a bizarre pairing this is, and I don't mean that in a strange bedfellows turn out to be quite compatible together sort of way, I mean it's a blatant mismatch. The only thing the two of you have in common aside from the fact that neither of you can apply a passable Figure-Four Leg Lock is the fact that reality television hasn't been kind to either of you. A decade in the wrestling business and he still hasn't gotten people to look at him as a wrestler first and a former reality star second. You on the other hand, well, let's continue to be honest, that episode of Wife Swap didn't do you any favors. You keep spending money that you don't have and you spend it on these destructive substances that your body can't handle, it's a sad sight to see, Ric. I know you came out here to stage a professional intervention for me, but like I referred to a moment ago, you need a personal intervention, bro. But let's take the focus off of you, because you aren't the man representing your tandem in this match and again, the choice to seek help is a choice that no one can make for you, you have to make it yourself.

Page turns his attention from Flair over to Miz.

Come to think of it, should Ric choose to accept my help, there's something else the two of you will have in common what with this whole ladder to redemption you're climbing rung by rung. I appreciate the passion to reinvigorate how your peers and fans see you, but not only that, how you see yourself. I mean that's kind of my thing in case you didn't know, taking this lifestyle of me liking me and projecting it outward so that you can like you. It's a win-win situation, I get to do what I love with a fifty-fifty success rate as it pertains to wins versus losses, and I get to spread a positive message and help my defeated and down on their luck peers turn their luck around and start owning their life. Before Flair starts preaching to guys about standing in the way of the younger talent, he needs to take a hard look at what he's doing. It's rare that you can put a microphone in the "Nature Boy"'s hand and he doesn't veer off course and talk about himself, tonight was one of those rare moments, but trust me, if his lifestyle hasn't changed all that much, the man himself hasn't either. Sure he was talking real tough about you knocking me on my rump and making me look like an old man, but he wanted to be talking about how he can do what me and Hogan and Nash and Sting and others are doing and that's go, baby, go.

So honestly, now that I've put that out there and had time to consider it, I think I've just figured out why Ric Flair has aligned himself with you, for his own personal gain. But that's not what I question the most, Miz, no what I want to know more than I wanted to know that is why you're letting him talk to me and about me on your behalf. He's not a former UWF Champion, you are. He's not scratching and clawing his way back into the good graces of these fans with every match and opportunity, you are. And, for the record, he's not the one in this elimination match, you are. So while he accused me of overlooking you, it's actually the opposite and you are overlooking me, and that's not going to end well for you, kid. Because if you go into this match on Wednesday night with that mindset, when you knock me on my can, you won't be expecting me to get back up so you'll get blindsided when I do each and every time that I do, and it's hard to make a veteran competitor look like an old man when he's got you on the ropes beating on you like it's your first day of training. It's not time I take you seriously, because it's not that I don't, I saved what I had to say to you for when you were out here to have it said to your face, and now it's been said and now you see it's time for you to take me seriously.

The crowd is cheering for Page like crazy as he turns his attention to Kurt Angle.

The way that suit's pressed you almost can't see Stephanie McMahon's hand up your ass making your mouth move, Kurt, almost. It's a shame that you weren't willing to try and make something of yourself around here on your own merit and had to get in with the ones pulling the strings to guarantee your success, that tells me that there's a lot of self-doubt behind this fairy tale brashness you're projecting about this match being a walk in the park, but you'd never admit to that, because you can't see things the way they really are right now. And that's why you accuse someone like me of having brought nothing to the table. I've brought two things to the table, Kurt, a knife and a fork because despite all the odds against me and all the doubts in hearts and minds of wrestling fans around the world, I'm the hungriest one in this match-up. Well, not literally, that distinction is Matt's with his talk of butter and eating people, but as it pertains to wanting to win, I have the strongest desire. You can stand there in the suit Stephanie bought you and look at me as the first person that'll be eliminated as much as you want, Kurt, because on Wednesday you won't have that suit to run your mouth in, you'll be in tights to wrestle in and if you don't shut up and put up, you might find yourself being that first elimination.

Page turns his attention to the "Blueprint" now.

Which brings me back to you, big man, the "Reflection of Perfection". I guess I can expect you, Paulie Boy, and the "Blue Chipper" to roll up to Raw and Anarchy in the Lex Express then, take us out of King of the Ring contention and all that. I kid of course, because in all seriousness Lex is a good guy and you and him don't belong in the same sentence together. Lex is a better man than you in every conceivable way, bro, and even though he's been retired awhile and has lost the physique he had back then, you still couldn't lace up his boots, you or your flunky of a tag team partner. But you're more than welcome to try and lace mine, because I might have come into the game late when I started my career and I might be returning to the game even later, but I can still go and when I go, well, I don't know what arenas you're watching the shows from but the sound is far from crickets. These people still care about Jake "The Snake" Roberts just like they still care about Diamond Dallas Page. The fact that Stone Cold gets a bigger rise out of them is a given, it's just like The Rock getting a bigger ovation than Edge and Umaga, it's because he's the bigger star, not because he's the only part of the equation that people care about. You ask me where I'd be without those two, or without just Austin, and the answer is simple, I'd still be right here. I had Austin's support last week, but I didn't need his help at any point, he wasn't even ringside. I earned my way into this match on my own and I'll win it on my own!

The crowd cheers this and begins a, "D-D-P!" chant in support.

I'm glad you're being one hundred and ten percent you, because I'm being one hundred and ten percent me, that's all I ever am and that's all I'll ever be. I'm Positively Page, and the power of positivity is enough to overcome all of the raw strength and brutality you can dish out, all of the ring presence Miz can show, and every bit of finesse Kurt can display. I'm Bound for Glory bound, bro, and Wednesday night I make sure I'm going to get there, because on that night when the crown gets put on my head, the scepter gets put in my hand, and the cape gets draped over my shoulders, the "King of Bada Bing" will become the King of the Ring, and whether it's AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan that's holding the strap after that night, King Page is comin' for ya, bro. And synonymous with that title reign will be the sound currently synonymous with my pursuit of that title and the right to challenge for it...BANG!

Page drops his microphone and raises his arms in the air again, his hands meeting to form the diamond sign as he drops them quickly, separating them and shouting, "BANG!" as the crowd roars with their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.