UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW Hardcore Championship: Kofi Kingston (C) vs. Mr. Kennedy

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: You're damn lucky Kofi... What you did last night wasn't acceptable. What you and Abraham Washington did, you do realise Karma's a bitch don't you Kofi? After last night's attack, after Abraham Washington used a taser gun towards my damn testicles... I required sixteen stitches and trust me when I say, my damn balls are killin' me right now! But that isn't goin' to put me on the shelf, that isn't goin' to make me weak prior to our Hardcore Championship match Kofi. What doesn't kill me make me stronger, it seems the UWF Universe have woken up and are now taking me just a little bit serious than they used to. This week isn't like any other week, y'see I've had matches and such but never have I had a proper feud. Sure, HBK could have been one... but it was all about respect until I decided I didn't need to show him any. That was my choosing, but we're talking about Kofi Kingston this week. A man who week by week repeats the same damn thing, telling the UWF Universe how much us people hate him. Now I understand you think we're all a bunch of racist rednecks but we're not. Y'see, I got utmost respect for Barack Obama who is our "Black American President" and it seems you Kofi... have a problem with that. Now I don't know what it's like in your neighbourhood but I've got to say something ain't right happening here, now if you ever need me or someone to come down there and help your damn community I'll do it. But don't you walk in here and try tell us differently, we live our life the way we chose to. Now you've chosen the wrong path within your life and especially having some crazy man Abraham with you... I cannot seem to take you seriously. You're too chalked up in your own head that last week you almost forgot to come out here, you're not a worthy champion at all Kofi. A worthy champion is a champion that's happy enough to come out here, speak to the people whether they're assholes or not. This is why after this week, I will destroy you and I will no longer be heard as the "Black Sheep of UWF". You see, this is an opportunity that's finally striked to me; I'm not going to sit back and let it slip past me like I did at WrestleMania. Now people can choose to hate me or like me, but there's only one thing that we all share in common. Our love for wrestling, but you... you just have a love for abusing these people who fork their money out of their own wallet just to see us entertain them.

The question is here Kofi, what have you done to entertain these people? Nothing. What you've done is allowed these kids to become ruthless, you've allowed this country to embrace hatred for people like you. Poor R-Truth backstage has to cop a lot of crap from some people even though we all love him. It's people like you that belittles what this country represents. But after I defeated Vampiro last week, I really expected to head back to my hotel and have an early night... I didn't expect you to be there. Things aren't the same anymore Kofi, I look at you differently. I look at you with absolute hate in my eyes and trust me Kofi, I hate your guts that I'm going to make sure you wish you never came to America. Now that may be offensive but when I really hate someone like that, I'm going to tell them! I ain't going to hide myself about it! My words will be heard and Kofi, maybe back in Ghana you were allowed to run around with guns and kill people. But in America, we might have appalling crime rates but the thing is Kofi... We all have respect one way or another and I know there's a fair percentage of people who cannot seem to find themselves to respect one another but that's their own loss. But this week is all about what I've prolonged for, what I've dreamt for. Ever since WrestleMania, ever since HBK got into my face... I've still yet to prove to him, I've yet to prove to Shawn Michaels that I have what it takes in this company. Mind you, I've had some tough opponents in the past, I've had some given wins but this week. This is where I capture my first gold, my first championship since being here in UWF. It's been a long time coming and Kofi, you've put me in a craptastic mood and I'm sure you're probably not going to come out here. You see, due to you not giving a flying crap about this company... You got pushed to defend it this week, I suppose it's a bit of a treat for me seeing I didn't want to wait until Summerslam. This week, I will give you the beating of a lifetime... You can think about Ghana, you can think about the terrors that happened there but trust me when I say this... THIS WILL BE MUCH WORST!

The crowd goes into a frenzy as they begin chanting "Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy". A familiar theme song is then heard...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Raw 08/13/13: Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels & Cody Rhodes

The titantron lights up, showing Cody Rhodes in the picture causing the audience watching to boo loudly and vigorously, unlike most boos for cheating antics or egotist these seem to come out of pure hatred as they seem to want to boo over anything Cody has to say. Cody Begins to talk, but the voice he's using isn't his own but of the American Dream.

normal_005.jpg

Cody Rhodes

Why Cody…Why. Shhh all will be revealed soon, so don’t worry, don’t none of you worry. Ya see, we’ve had ourselves a lil bit of a takeover if you will. No strike that, we’ve had ourselves a taking back, cause over the past couple months I aint been me no sir.

The crowd in the arena are booing as loud as they can trying to drown out this mans talking, especially as he does an impression of his father who he left laying on Raw.

Aww you don’t like my little tribute to my daddy? It’s sad really, my dear old dad. Did I ever tell you guys about him? You see my dad, well he was a fishing man. He loved fishing up in Marietta, Georgia; we’d go to Chastain Lake and catch ourselves some Large-mouth bass, and he’d always take me but I’m not going to lie to all of you, my friends, I didn’t like fishing all too much. But he’d keep taking me and taking me and I’d always put a smile on my face, until one day I just got tired of going. So while he was out on the deck I got a box of matches, and lit a flare up and left it in the boat. I snuck down to the water and swam away as I saw the fire take over the boat and as I heard my pops calling out, looking for me amidst the flames, I saw the boat sink down and the screaming fade away. I’ll miss my Dad, all of you would have liked him if you had met him.

Cody looks down at his hand, a sad look coming to his face, before he cracks his neck to the side the sad look being over taken by a serious cold one.

Daniel Bryan, he seems just a bit angry with me over what happened on Raw…believes I cost him the UWF World Heavyweight Championship. Well Daniel I wanted to remind you of something that happened on April 26th, I came out that night to face an unknown opponent for my UWF Championship and you were on your way out, and it was then that you said something to me which to everyone else was just you mouthing something. You said, “I’m getting my shot soon, look out Cody†if you don’t remember that just go back and watch the tape. You see I interpreted that as a threat, and Daniel two things you need to learn about me is I don’t take threats well and I never forget about anything anyone’s done against me. So now maybe you've learned...to look out for me.

Cody smiles, before his face seems to change, the smile changing from sadistic to a toothy grin as if he were posing for the camera

Enough about Daniel Bryan, lets move on.

Cody shakes his head, going back to an expressionless look on his face.

As far as the other person involved in this match…well…I can’t say I have much to say about him. Are you Crazy? Or at least in this context, for now we have ourselves a tag team match, and if I can speak for my partner I just want to say we wish you the best of luck in this match, let’s do try and keep things…civilized shall we. I'm sure my opponents are a bit peeved at me, but we're all professionals, on Raw I'll explain myself don't you worry about that. But for now all we can live with is why Cody why? so until then I think we should all join in on the fun don't you? So answer me this if you weeeel... Why Dean? why?

Cody chuckles to himself, before the feed goes black and leaves the arena in silence, as no one is quiet sure what is going on in his head.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Raw 8/13/13: AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio

Fans in the arena are quiet when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;WeOXcgZ_mhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc[/video]

Fans begin to reign the arena with boos as "the One" AJ Styles makes his way out to the ring. AJ Styles makes his way down to the ring not in the mood as he seems angry. AJ gets in the ring, and he paces around a little bit as his music faded away as AJ Styles hears the boos and he gets a microphone AJ begins to speak.

images

AJ Styles: Last Tuesday on RAW it all came full circle. I found out who has been digging out my information telling General Manager Randy Orton my secrets. It was none other then my old boss Dixie Carter. Dixie decided to stick her nose in business where it didn't belong. She wanted to come out here to change me, change me into the weak man I was once before. Saying a bunch of nonsense that are not true. No matter what Dixie says or what you people do I am not going to change... No one is going to force to make me change. There is no such thing as a heroes in the UWF. With that being said lets drop the subject on Dixie and move onto my opponent for RAW. Rey Mysterio...

Fans cheer at the name of the former UWF World champion as AJ goes onto speak

AJ Styles: Rey it is in my understanding that you were once a former world champion here in the UWF, and that you piled on a bunch of success while you were here in the UWF. Rey I don't particulary have a problem with you. I actually find it flattering that I am going to be facing you. I always wanted to prove that I was always better then you, but one thing I have a problem with you is what you stand for. You stand for being a hero for everyone to look up to. Someone that is willing to help other people before himself. Let me ask you something Rey, why? Why pander to these people in this crowd? Why care about there safety, and pretend you're some super hero? I may not like LAX over there on Anarchy but I must agree to the statement you sold yourself out to get yourself to the top. You felt that if you were someone loved in this company you can make it far, but Rey love is nothing.

fans boo as AJ goes onto speak towards Rey

AJ Styles: Love is something that can be shattered so easily. Look at Cody and Dustry. Just two months ago Cody was crying how his father broke his arm, and it turns out that Cody was the crazy man all along turning off the light switches here in the UWF, and attacking everybody here in the UWF. Hey Cody I would like to thank you, maybe Stephanie McMahon will let me drink. The point is Rey love is fickle and these people will turn on you in a heart beat. When you focus on being yourself, and being the number one guy that is when you will truly succeed, and Rey I know you would love to return and come out and get a huge win over the number one contender for the UWF World title, but that won't happen. You have decided to allign yourself with that loser buddy of yours in R-Truth who I beat a couple weeks back here on RAW. So Rey come out here, and show me what you got. Show me what you have to say to "The One" here in the UWF.

fans boo as AJ Styles waits awaiting Rey

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Raw 08/13/13: Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels & Cody Rhodes

The cameras backstage are rushing and checking through every room trying to find Dean Ambrose. He is nowhere to be found until right when they give up, they see him standing in a corner facing a wall wearing his wrestling attire. The slowly go up and try to talk to him.

Interviewer
Excuse me Dean? We just wanted to get your thoughts on what happened on the last RAW.

Dean Ambrose
My thoughts?...On RAW? I don't know if there's any way I can articulate how I feel without showing you.

Ambrose turns around fast and the interviewer backs off quickly but Ambrose is quick to grab his arm. Ambrose speaks in a very clam and collected voice.

Shh shh shh don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. Why would I hurt you? Have you done any wrong to me? I only hurt those who deserve it and those who are in my way and you don't seem to be either. You can trust me. Now you wanted to know how I feel. Tell me something, how would you feel if you fought your heart out every night to prove to your worth and then someone just came and took it all away from you. It feels like a shot in the heart.

Ambrose punches the interviewer in the heart and he goes down gasping for the air. Ambrose just pushes him off to the side and continues talking softly to the camera man.

Sorry but you really shouldn't have trusted me. Not in the state of mind I'm in. But you wanted to know how I'm feeling, you wanted to know if I'm mad right? Yeah. I'm fuming inside. I came back here to be alone because I'm not quite sure what I'd do if I came in contact with another person. And would you look at that, there's a man lying right here on the floor. Someone should really help him. Anyways I'm going to allow this hatred to burn up inside me. I'm going to stay back here because in just one week, I'll be able to get my hands on those who wronged me. Those...who have no idea what's in store for them. Now unfortunately this match is just a regular tag team bout so I'm not going to guarantee that Daniel Bryan and myself are going to walk away with the win. We'll probably both be disqualified. I don't care. Cody Rhodes wanted to send me a message. Message received. Now I'm going to send him a little message myself. A little...invitation of sorts to Summerslam. And I'm going to hand deliver it to Cody on RAW.

Ambrose jolts back very quickly and becomes quiet for a few seconds and then begins to laugh a very sinister laugh.

The time has come for my true arrival. Cody thinks he's crazy. Let's see just how crazy he can be when he deals with a psycho. And of course let's not forget about little World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels. Congratulations on your success. I'll be taking that back home with me later but for now, enjoy you're reign. If you can that is. I'm not going to tell you exactly when I'm going to take it back. I want you to fear for your life every time you come out to the ring. Everyone knows you're not the rightful champion. You're nothing but Stephanie's lap dog. And the worst part is, you don't even know it.

Ambrose seems to be getting more energetic and is pacing back and forth while still speaking very loudly.

At least with the others like Bray Wyatt and John Cena, they know what their doing! They know exactly what they signed up for when they screwed me! I had physically destroyed Bray in the past and John Cena knew what I could do after teaming with me but with you, you just have no real idea! I gave you a little taste in our triple threat match last week but once it's one on one it's a whole different ball game! Let next week be a warning to the both of you. DO NOT! Mess! With a psycho!

Ambrose shoves the camera away and walks off heading down the hall.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/13/13 Vampiro vs Bray Wyatt

[video=youtube;qbCkdixtn5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCkdixtn5g[/video]

A thin layer of smoke enters the stage as Vampiro walks out

Piper:
This guy is weird

JR:
Yes he is, but his mind games can work sometimes.

Piper:
Well it didn't work last week.

Vampiro enters the ring and receives a mic from the ring crew

Vampiro:
I have no excuse for my loss from last week... A loss is a loss and I can't change that. Tonight, I am focused on one thing. I am focused on testing the ability of my opponent, Bray Wyatt. You see, Bray and I are similar. We both are insane. And that's a good thing, because we have no limits. We will literally rip a man apart from limb to limb if we have to.

hqdefault.jpg

Vampiro paces back and fourth

Vampiro:

I show no hate towards you Bray, but you are in my way. You are in my path of destruction. Last week I failed to prove a point. So this week I get redemption by getting a chance to get back on that path. And once I am back on that path, I will capture fear from each and every one of my opponents. You see, I captured the fear from Curtis Axel a few weeks ago, and what did I achieve from that? *Vampiro chuckles a bit* I grew stronger. I learned that my strength has no limits. I tried to use that against Mr. Kennedy but failed. Will I fail this week? No, because I promise you this Bray, I am determined to hurt you. I am determined to make the things you have done pale in comparison to what I will do to you.

Vampiro clenches his fist in front of him

Vampiro:
I am not afraid of what Bray can do to me. I have a very high pain tolerance. Hell I feed on pain. It makes me stronger. Pain fuels me to release it on others. You knock me down all you want, I will keep getting back up, and I will destroy every bit of confidence you have. I will show you exactly what I mean tonight. I will take out Bray Wyatt. I have a personal issue with the way he is. He can't be a savior after tonight. Saviors have to be able to save themselves first.....*Vampiro laughs* and tonight, the savior of UWF will fall from the hill. And he won't be able climb back up. Because I will be that one gate that nobody can get through. Not even the biggest warrior in the business.

wcw_vampiro_2000.jpg

Vampiro looks up as the lights shut off

Vampiro:

Like I've said before, once the darkness takes over, there is no escape. You can't escape the shadows of your past. Once you have been a victim you will always be a victim. You can cry and scream all you want, but there is nothing that can save you. Bray, I am going to tell you this one time. You can't hide from who you really are. Everybody knows you are hiding behind lies and nonsense. Tonight I will release everything I have upon you. Tonight, I will prove that I am the fearless demon that I say I am. There is no running from your fate. Everybody falls sooner or later. But, enough talking. Everybody wants to see the match that may define everything I have said. Now Bray, I know I'm here....

Vampiro is then seen lighting a lantern similar to the way Bray Wyatt does it

Vampiro:
Are you here.....?

OOC: There we go, that's the best I can do right now. Later in the week I may be able to reply on this computer if it's needed.​

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
RAW 8/13 - John Cena vs James Storm

SORRY! ‘BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK…

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

From the back steps James Storm looking ALL business. You can see in his eyes, glistening at the momentous occasion, that he appreciates what he has come here to do tonight. He takes a small jog down the ramp and claps hands with some fans. Storm has a shirt and jeans on tonight so no physical action but he does have a microphone in hand a bottle of beer in his pocket so the crowd respond with a respectful positive reaction. Storm slaps the steel steps and jogs up them before posing for the crowd, shouting some trash, and climbing through the ropes.

images

James Storm: John. Cena.

The crowd erupts into reaction, good and bad, back and forth, for perhaps the most polarising superstar in the industry; and arguably the most interesting figurehead on RAW.

That one man has the opportunity to do something the rest of us in the back can only dream of doing at Summerslam. That is walk in a mere man and leave a damned legend. It is fittin’ then that the Tennessee Cowboy, yours truly James Storm, be given the best of the best to fight on night one. That is the kind of opportunity that I could only dream of standing in this ring on Tuesday night. I half expected someone to come out and make a name for themselves at my expense but I guess I done slipped under the radar that night.

Storm paces the ring.

Ya know when I was a kid down in Franklin I used to put my friends in side headlocks and fight like any other kid in Tennessee but I always knew what I wanted to do. Sure, I played football like every other kid southern kid, ya either play football or ya don’t do nothin’, but I always knew where I wanted to be. I’ve wrestled all over the world now for the payin’ customer, the UWF fans and thousands more as well but something that always strikes me is the treatment I get when I first step off that plane or into that company. They see the long hair and the cowboy boots and these tight ass blue jeans and they hear me say “Good mornin’, man” with my southern twang and they look me up and down with disgusts.

Boos from the crowd.

From that moment on I have to sit back and watch whilst guy after guy walks in and is handed opportunities on a plate. Y’all see where this is going. Cena, I don’t want to try to pretend for one second you don’t deserve to be in the main event at Summerslam or competing for titles but the problem is there’s now one guy on the roster none of us here knows you’re definitely better than. Let me break that down for you, John. Everyone on this roster you’ve beaten or tangled with and now the cream is risin’ to the top but you haven’t faced me. On the supershow, July 13, 12 days from now you are going to get the opportunity to show the world just what state of mind you’re gonna be in at Summerslam and these people will pay to see the best but those ticket payin’ customers are going to come for John Cena, to boo the hell out of you if it were me, but they’re going to STAY for the Cowboy.

Storm paces the ring and smirks as the crowd appreciate the harsh words going toe to toe with a man at the top of the card.

Thing is Cena, I know you’re gonna be scared. I’ve got nothing to lose. This is my first match back, if you roll me up in 18 seconds I go back to the drawing board but I don’t move down the card, no, I come back the next week and the next week until I get my job done but…if you lose? Man, you’ve got a whole lot to lose. The respect of some people? Maybe. Your game? Probably. Your credibility? Naw, because there’s one thing left on this show that CAN control you John and that’s your last call. I got done a favour by someone looking down on me this week and I can go out there to put on a show and prove to the world that James Storm is world championship material but you? I’m real sorry…SORRY about your damn lu-

Storm is cut off, as you’d expect.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Raw 8/13/13: AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK
!

The crowd pops as the 3 Live Kru theme is being played as Rey Mysterio enters on the stage with his traditional format!

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

Mysterio then stands on the stage as he takes in the applause that he's getting from the crowd, then hops down towards the ring as he runs into and charges up towards the corner and poses to the crowd, which draws a nice pop from the fans in attendance. Rey then points to a couple of people in the crowd before running up to the opposite corner and pointing towards the crowd before doing the pose again. Rey is all smiles as he hops to the canvas and studies AJ Styles. Rey then waits for the crowd to die down before speaking into the microphone.

reyspeaks.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Man does it ever feel good to be back in the UWF! When I was called up by my buddy R-Truth and asked if I wanted to come back to UWF while being part of the 3 Live Kru all I can think of was 'hell yeah'! I've had a nice break away from the ring, but since Summerslam is coming up around the corner I think now is the perfect time to be making my comeback! I know things are a bit crazy around these parts of the UWF, especially after watching Cody Rhodes taking out a bunch of guys on RAW so I have to be watching my back from now on. I know I can't expect to be going after the World title for the time being, seeing that I've been away for a while and the title scene is a bit loco but I may as well has some fun while I'm here, what do you guys think about that!?

Crowd cheers as they start to chant for Mysterio.

Yeah! Now AJ Styles, I have to say that I respect you for what you have done with this company, and the fact that you've been here for a while... but I don't respect the fact that you truly believe that I sold out. I would never sell out for personal gain, and I will never sell out because I have heart man. I've constantly fought to prove myself that I am worthy of playing with the big boys, and I've battled with these big boys to prove that I am tough enough to hang tight and make a name for myself as the greatest lucha libre wrestler in the world! Of course I've already proved that you know AJ, but still once again I'm left with a new challenge: and that's to show that Rey Mysterio, aka Lil' Rey, has still got it! With me, Suntan Superman and B. Drizzle backstage waiting for the new 3 Live Kru debut, I got plenty of time to kick back and take names from The One... who got owned by Dixie Carter. And that is pretty bad my friend.

Mysterio seems to be enjoying his trash talk as AJ can only roll his eyes as Mysterio continues.

But seriously dawg, it's not cool to hop, skip and jump into this ring and start to talk crash to your former World champion and act like that you don't care, ya feelin' me ese? I know that BG James and R-Truth are back there itching to come out here and back me up, but this is between me and your dawg, and on the RAW Supershow we'll see who's laughing and who's crying in the corner when I'm done swinging around your ass in this ring. Oh mano you better believe that Lil' Rey is going to come around and lay down the 619, and even before you can think twice you're gonna get laid out from the West Coast Pop! Maybe I'll win the match, maybe I wont dawg but I can tell ya one thing amigo and that's that The 3 Live Kru will make the biggest impact on RAW history, whether you're down for the count or not! No superhero is going to help me, it's just me and my crew dawg!

Rey Mysterio lowers the mic and but raises his arms up as he forces up a response from the crowd. AJ Styles looks at Mysterio before...

Reaction score

HBK appears on the titan tron with the UWF World Title on his shoulder

HBK: You know all week, all I have been hearing is how do you feel that knowing the title you hold now should not belong to you and had it not been for Cody Rhodes, then I wouldn't be here as champion. Well you know what I say to those critics out there, I am who I am and I do what I do when I want to and how I go about my business is my own problem. Who knows what happens if my tag team partner this Tuesday doesn't show up. Do I still walk out new World Champion or is there another outcome. I don't know and I can't answer that. All I can answer is that I am the World Champion and there isn't a thing anyone can do about it. So my advice to those critics is to sit back and enjoy the ride because for as long as I am champion, I will give you a show that you have never seen before and why because I can.

HBK pauses for a few seconds

HBK: Now what I am also hearing is if myself and Cody Rhodes are in an alliance. I can answer that one easily for all of you and the answer is no. Rhodes wants what I have, I know that and when he's ready for a shot at my World Title then he can get in line like the rest. Right now he's busy with Dean Ambrose. I don't know why he attacked Ambrose. All I know is, I saw Ambrose down and I knew what was on the line and I acted on it and I now stand before all of the UWF Universe and everyone in the locker room once again the man, once again on top, and once again as the World Heavyweight Champion. Cody and Ambrose's situation is for them to answer so go on and ask them and not someone who knows anything about it. Dean, when you want your rematch, I will be happy to let you have the opportunity at this World Title. I know you're disappointed in how it ended for you, but that's something for you and Cody to settle. Like I said, I am a man of my word, when you want a shot, I will give you it.

HBK turns his attention elsewhere

HBK: Now Tuesday on Raw, myself and Cody Rhodes will team up for the first time ever and taking on the former Tag Team Champions. Yes, Daniel Bryan I did cost you and Dean Ambrose the tag team titles, but look where it got me. I know you wanted to settle your feud with Dean once and for all, but it didn't work out that way. I needed to show the Raw management and everyone else that I wasn't taking "no" for an answer anymore and that I can still be everything that I say I am. I did that the night I cost you two the titles and then the following week, I did that by walking out as the New World Champion. You, Daniel have a chance to take some of your failing aggression out on me this Tuesday before we meet up for our triple threat match with John Cena at Summerslam. This Tuesday, Daniel and Dean, you will see why this title is around my should is no mistake!

HBK pauses as someone else speaks

Reactions: 1 person

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

The scene opens on a backstage interviewing area with backstage interviewer Matt Striker standing by.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time......."The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan!

The camera pans over to see Bryan standing nearby. The crowd goes wild as they see their hero. He looks into the air, almost in a joyful mood. Matt then begins the interview.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-10-at-10.43.23-AM-460x261.png

Matt Striker: Daniel, I guess the first thing people want to know are your thoughts coming off of this past edition of RAW?

Daniel's pleasant disposition quickly fades into malice and contempt. He then answers Striker's question.

Daniel Bryan: My thoughts are simple and direct. I'm on a warpath. You see, last Tuesday night, I should have walked away from the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship. I earned it fair and square. I didn't cash in a briefcase at an opportune moment like Bray Wyatt. I didn't weasel my way into a world championship match like Damien Sandow. You see, I earned my opportunity to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship and I made the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose tap out in the middle of the ring. I should be standing here with that title around my waist.....but I'm not.....

Daniel then looks away as if laughing. Matt looks confused as Bryan continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: I'm not because of the actions of two men. Cody Rhodes and Shawn Michaels. Cody, I see right through all of your B.S. Crazy? Crazy is Dean Ambrose and I decimating each other days before a grueling Hell In A Cell match. It's not pre-meditated attack. You see, that doesn't mean you're crazy. That means you're a coward. You stalked Dean Ambrose for weeks and you just now do something? You bring your own father down to the ring, "The American Dream" and you assaulted him when he wasn't expecting it. Cody, when I told you I would get my opportunity, I meant just that. It wasn't a threat. It was a guarantee. I see how you like to operate, from the shadows. Not my style. No, I'll just meet you in the center of this ring and beat the respect I have earned and deserve out of you. Cody, you're not crazy. No, come RAW, claim insanity all you want but you won't be crazy. You'll be my next victim. If it wasn't for you and turning the lights out, the referee would have saw the tap out so this week, how about we make sure the referee sees the tap out.....and Shawn Michaels......

Daniel pulls at his hair and paces back and forth. He then takes off his shirt and begins pacing faster. Matt attempts to get Bryan's attention and, as he does, Bryan shoves Striker off screen. Matt goes flying as Bryan glares into the camera.

6cd6d8f816c267381f7b53d6e12c40a9.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Shawn Michaels, you're holding my property. You see, I've busted my ass for over a year to call myself World Heavyweight Champion. You kiss the right ass and you get handed a title opportunity. There was once a time where I had nothing but the upmost respect for you and all of your accomplishments in this business but now? The sight of you makes me absolutely sick. The fact that you consider your title reign legit is proof enough that you're beneath me. You see, I would never accept that title any other way than beating the best in the business to earn it. On RAW, I beat the best by beating my partner for this week and proved that I belong? What did you prove, Shawn? That you're gutless? That you're unworthy? Shawn, by accepting that championship, you have pissed away everything you've accomplished in your career. At SummerSlam, I'll finish you off but this week on RAW, I'll give you a small sample. Consider this the Shawn Michaels Retirement Tour. Buy your tickets because, after SummerSlam, Shawn Michaels won't have any feeling below his neck.

Daniel grabs at his hair and starts pacing again. He then looks back at the camera and finishes up.

Daniel Bryan: Shawn, Cody, bring your best because you're going to be dealing with one seriously pissed-off Dragon.

Bryan leaves the area as Striker is just getting off the ground.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Raw: Edge vs. Ted DiBiase

The tron turns on to reveal Mr. Money in the Bank and the tag team champion Edge.

Your sole tag team champion Edge:

Hey Ted… Teddy? Hey… Earth to Ted? Guess you haven’t decided to make an appearance yet. But you know I’m not surprised at all. Not even in the slightest. I pretty much expected this and you want to know why? Because I know that you are in the back shuddering. I know that you are in the back with your knees shaking and the sweat is just breaking through all over your face because you know that you are about to embark in your greatest challenge ever. You are about to face off against the best star ever and you don’t know what to do. You don’t know what to say. That fear is coming over you and you are becoming pale in the face and you were hoping that I wouldn’t show up. You were just praying as hard as you could that I would just give you a free pass but guess what little man… I’m not the sole holder of the tag team titles and I’m not Mr. Money in the Bank for no reason. I am those things, I am the Rated R Superstar for a reason. And that is because I am the absolute best. I am the future world champion because I am the best in the business. I am everything that you will aspire to be but will never amount to be.

You think that filling in the shoes of your daddy is big… shoot I surpassed your old man years ago. You are looking at a true champion a true man. You are looking at a true superstar.. a real champion. You are looking at the future of this industry. You are looking at the face of this industry. Something that you will never amount to. Something that you will never come close to being. You will always be some second fiddle nobody hoping to skirt by on little wins here and there and believing that will be enough to get you noticed and so far it has because it landed you the biggest match of your life. And the thing is… everyone is going to be watching this match. Everyone knows what I can do inside of that ring and everyone knows that I’m going to win but the question is what are you going to do. That is what everyone is curious about is will little Ted show up or will he stay in back with his tail tucked between his legs as quiet as a church mouse. This is your chance to shine. This is your chance to prove that you belong in the big leagues. This is your chance to show the world not to look you over. Now are you going to take that chance and do anything about it? Because right now… I’d have to say that you aren’t going to do a thing. Instead all you are going to be is a sacrificial lamb being lead to the slaughter. You are going to be hit by a spear and that is going to be all she wrote. There isn’t going to be anything left. I mean there isn’t even a reason I should dirty my hands dealing with the likes of someone like you.

But the thing is… I’m a good sport. I enjoy having a little bit of fun here and there and what better way to do that than to be inside of that ring and beating some little nobody and shoving them so far down the ladder of success that they can’t even reach the bottom rung? You tell me what is better than that. Because I can already tell you… there is nothing better than that. Nothing more satisfying than beating someone like you down. This is going to be my amusement. My fun. My joy. This is going to be my taking it easy match before SummerSlam when I will be forced to put my tag belts on the line against well I already forgot who they are because none of them matter. Because in the end the results are already known… you will be looking at your tag team champion standing tall. Your one and only tag team champion… Edge. Your Mr. Money in the Bank… Edge. Your Rated R Superstar… Edge. And right now what you are looking at… the person you are looking at is going to be the winner of this match against you… Edge.

Edge takes a moment to chill and await a reply.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

As the screen fades off, there is clapping heard over the P.A, boos immediately follow but the cameras aren't fast enough to catch why. When the titantron returns to the feed in the arena showing Cody Rhodes is out at ringside clapping, causing the crowd who didn't notice him at first to join in on the hatred. As Cody seems happy as he claps towards the stage, he jumps up on the announcer table and lifts the microphone up, having it under his arm while he was clapping causing it to echo through the arena.

SD_642_Photo_017.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Riveting performance...I mean you had all these people so enthralled in your little speech there that I managed to sneak out here without people noticing. But honestly I've gotten quite good at doing things without people noticing for a while, I mean No one pegged Cody Rhodes for being the little devil making Deans life a living hell. All the way back to UCW, I managed to defeat every single superstar put in front of me, and the people in charge still never noticed me. But on Raw...people are going to start taking notice, and they are all going to take notice of what I'm capable of fully. I've got everyones attention now, and even though Shawn is the target because of the belt he has around his waist, I can tell as can everyone else that our opponents can't wait to get their hands on me...There is true hatred in their eyes and voices, just like there is in all of yours.

Cody turns to the crowd, as they try to drown out his speech he begins to address them.

You know...My father always taught me not to live with hate on your mind or in your heart.

The crowd fully unload their hisses and boos at the mention of Dusty, Cody only seems to smile wider.

Poor dad, he had such a good heart. Would you all like to know about my dad? you see my father, he was a kind ole man, he'd befriend anyone he came in contact with. They all loved hearing his stories, but one night my dad had a little heart problem, see he had a good heart but you could tell by his weight it wasn't perfect. I was sitting there next to him in the hospital, looking down at him, and all those friends he made...all those people he reached out to more than me...they were no where to be found. I saw him suffering, so I had to make the ultimate choice for his betterment. I'll miss him, I'm sure he would of befriended each and every one of you if you would of been around him.

The audience in the arena are beginning to chant "Cody Sucks", trying to make it clear they don't want to hear anything he has to say. Cody however just looks up at the arena with a smile on his face, he hops down to the floor.

You know, the funny thing about hating something is a lot of people hate things out of reach. They can be as out spoken as they want to about these things because they know that target of hatred will never be staring them in the face when they are spewing out those words.

Cody suddenly jumps the barricade, standing in front of the people as security guards hold them back. Cody smiles as the crowd get in his face, booing him and giving him obscene gestures.

But I'm standing right here and all of you are speaking your minds...but the fact of the matter is there is a wall dividing us, an invisible one like that barricade or...

Cody suddenly hits the security guard with an elbow to the back of the head dropping him, one guy jumps forward to get in Codys face, but Cody quickly gets the mic up.

Hit Me!

Cody smiles wide as the guy stops, people around him cheering him on to go for it.

Yeah, Hit me, because if you hit me I get to hit you back without pesky legal issues. Come on, Hit me as hard as you can.

The audience member seems to be scared stiff, people are still egging him on while Cody leaves his head open for a straight right hand shot. After a moment or two the crowd boo the guy for not moving.

Huh, who would of thought, all this talk and yet when you come face to face with me You decide to stay quiet, That's the difference between me and all of you...the difference between me and everyone else in the back. Sure I talk a big game, and I can be sneaky about it, but if I call you out and you step up to the plate I don't back down, I knock you down. I wasn't afraid of Brock Lesnar, I wasn't afraid of Abyss, and I'm not afraid of a dragon or the myth of Dean Ambrose... I'm standing Right Here! Anyone is willing to take the first shot...because I know I'll always be the one who takes the last one.

Cody starts to walk up through the crowd, the people getting in his face to boo him, to tell him he's "number one" with their middle fingers, but no one takes up the offer to strike him. Cody chuckles to himself, laughing all the way up before something gets his attention making him turn around.

SD_652_Photo_076.jpg

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw: Edge vs. Ted DiBiase

The audience cheer loudly as the camera pans over to the right to show Ted Dibiase walking into the frame. Ted steps toward Edge, he lowers his eyes to the floor before looking back at Edge.

AOde0o8.png

Ted Dibiase Jr.
I'll have you know Edge that I have not, nor will I ever be avoiding you. If you must know where I've been all night, I'll tell you. I've been backstage with the on call doctor discussing the head trauma that I suffered at the hands of Bray Wyatt last week when he carelessly caused himself a disqualification loss by swinging a chair against my skull. See this is the exact sort of thing that made me leave this business in the first place, there's no control here, the security are half the size of most men on the roster and yes, that's even including Austin Aries. The management here doesn't know the difference between a crazed mad man and a lost little boy looking for the attention that he so desperately seeks. And now you have the Has Been Kid hogging the spotlight as the World Champion. But don't worry Edge, I'm not going to get up and leave again, no, instead I am going to be the one who brings RAW back to its former glory. Think of me as the man who will bring Redemption to this sorry state of a show. People like Bray Wyatt, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes and especially Randy Orton, have brought disgrace and sin to the UWF, but now that the Million Dollar son has returned. I can assure you, with Barrett by my side and all of the connections that I hold within society, it won't be long until Ted Dibiase is running this place and that sin will be nothing but a glint of the past.

Ted steps closer to Edge, a huge grin slapped across his face.

iufxGK0.png

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Don't misunderstand me. Just because I'm focused on the future, don't think for one second that I've forgotten about the present. Tonight, in my second match since my return here last week, I go one on one with The current Mr. Money in the Bank and Tag Team Champion, Edge. I'll admit, it's impressive that you hold those two accolades at the same time, but to compare yourself and your career to my fathers is almost laughable. My father has wrestled all across the world for many different companies, earning accolades and championships wherever he went. He's earned numerous awards for his performance in the ring, all you have to show for yours is that briefcase and a messed up neck. I say that it's almost laughable because it's nothing compared to the other things you've ran your mouth to say tonight Edge. To start with, you act as if you won those tag team championships by yourself. Sure, you may have taken advantage of a distracted Bryan and earned the victory for your team, but everyone here knows that Cena had to carry you throughout that entire match. Then you refer to me as a.... 'nobody'. Do you even know what the definition of 'nobody' is? It means 'A person of no importance or authority'. Importance and Authority are the two words that define my career, Edge. You see, unlike you, I am a former World heavyweight Champion here, that means I beat my opponent down until they could not get back up. I didn't have to rely on some contract inside a briefcase that allowed me to prey upon a fallen champion, no, I earned my title the right way. You like to call yourself a future World Champion, you think you're guaranteed to be holding that title around your waist, but what you don't realise is that contract doesn't guarantee you anything. Until you hold the big one, until you have that championship in your grasp, you are not better than me.

Ted takes a step back.

CW0dF9p.png

Ted Dibiase Jr.
You portray me as some coward, a rookie who doesn't know what he's getting into. That Edge is a mistake that you will regret making. If you actually believe that you'll be able to spear the light out of my body tonight, then you are even more deluded than I first thought. I'm not taking you lightly Edge and you shouldn't underestimate me either because once you make the decision to underestimate me, you may as well kiss goodbye to any hope of retaining your tag team championship. Your confidence will be your downfall tonight Edge because as soon as you think you have the upper hand, I'll be right there to knock you back down and lock you into my deadly submission hold, forcing you to give in to the pain and tap out, proving once and for all that no matter how hard you try, you'll never be better than me.

Dibiase smiles smugly as he braces himself for Edge's reply.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw 8/13/13: AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio

AJ Styles begins to look at Rey Mysterio, as he goes on and he begins to speak towards Rey

maxresdefault167-640x360.jpg

AJ Styles: You know Rey it is funny, you went from being a wanna be super hero to now a wanna be rapper in a gang of people. Rey do you think I am afraid of your crew? I don't think you heard me earlier but I already beat that loser R-Truth, and what makes you any different Rey then truth... absolutely nothing. You see Rey I can see with you that you're already acting pretty damn cocky. You act like you already won this match right here. That there is nothing that can stop you in that is more of a truth then what your boy Ron will tell you. Ya see Rey you are not going to rain spoiler on my parade, you're not going to be the one that will stop "the One" from becoming truly number one here in the UWF Rey, and if anything you're just another person in my way just like Dixie was in my way last Tuesday on RAW.

Fans boo as AJ looks at Rey and he begins to speak towards Rey

AJ Styles: All I did was a simple push to Dixie for making her mad, now even though people want to pain me as some bad guy... I am not a bad person. I would never beat on a women especially not her. I am not someone who is going to let some women control who the hell I am. She was making me angry, and Rey just like Dixie you are doing just that. So imagine Rey if she made me tick what is going to happen to you for making me angry. You see it is not like you're some bum off the street, or some poor defenseless women you're a pro wrestler. You're someone in my way of MY right to be the UWF world champion.

fans begin to boo as AJ Styles breathes and he goes on to speak

AJ Styles: So Rey this Tuesday just know the beating you are going to receive just know you brought it upon yourself. You're the one who puts his morals out there for the world to see. You're the one who wanted to bring Dixie's name up in this to fire me up.You see I am one track course Rey to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion once again. I have a shot to prove to everybody in this world that they are wrong about "the One" AJ Styles. I am not this villain who everyone labels me as, I am not a man who is an alcoholic. I am a man who has his own personal agenda at his best interest, and that is what makes me so damn good week in, and week out in this very ring. So Rey just know that your return to the UWF will be simply.......

Fans are in shock as AJ seems to be pulling out one of his old catchphrases. Fans are wondering if he is going to say the old word that AJ is going to say.

AJ Styles: Insignificant... just like every opponent before you.

fans boo as AJ awaits a response

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: RAW 8/13 - John Cena vs James Storm

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

vlcsnap-00096.png

John Cena: Look at this, folks, The Tennessee Cowboy is BACK! The fans exploded in cheers, which is exactly the reception everyone were expecting. You’ve been gone for a while, and A LOT has happened since you were gone. For starters, and obviously the most important out of them all, you’re looking at THEE man. You were the man, in that other company, but this right here? It’s John Cena’s company, and what better way to make your debut against the man in this company? You have the ultimate opportunity, Jimmy boy. You have the opportunity to do something that’s rare nowadays, and that’s knock me down. I’m not saying you’ll do it, but you certainly believe you have a good shot at doing it. You have all your reasons, and they are some pretty good reasons, but the fact of the matter is, you can huddle up all of your reasons and shove it up your ass. Stop dreaming and wake up, because come August 13th, the result will be as they’ve always been, and that’s my arm being raised in victory.

The fans’ booing increased in volume, but John didn’t care, as he pointed his finger toward his opponent, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Like everyone else I’ve ever had to battle with? I’m gon’ have to beat some sense into you. I’m gon’ show you a world where there’s nothing but the best and that’s me. See, James. I’m doing you a huge favor. Plucking you from the flower of obscurity, to show you something you’ve never dared to see. I’m bringing you to the highlight with me, and you see, it’s not the main event, but you damn well better believe when I’m in a match? It’s the main event. You’ll either shine and lose. Or you’ll simply just lose. It makes no difference on the matter; I want to see you be who you are. And I’m going to shut you down, effective immediately. You don’t deserve your own hype. And you add insult to your own self-inflicted injury; by saying I’ll be scared? Trying to get a rise out of me? Me, John Cena, THE BEST?! Are you out of your damn mind jack?

John stares a hole into James, looking at him as if he’s insane. John stops staring, as he begins to pace around the ring, letting off a slight chuckle.

John Cena: You must’ve got knocked out cold by your horses too many times, because you don’t seem to realize that while you were home, back at your ranch, you couldn’t amount to anything better. You stood there on the sidelines, looking like a southern asshole. And now, you decided to come back, believing you have a chance against me? Maybe in the past, it would’ve worked, but now James? Here’s where it all changes, I’m not what you think I am. I’m a different breed of man. You knock me down, I get up stronger. You drive me out for a period of time, I come back a better man and champion for it. I don’t care what you have to say. Because at the end of the day, it’s all about me. It’s always been about me, and it’ll stay like that for a loooong time! The audience explodes in thunderous boos for John, who shakes his head in disgust, responding to the reaction. Don’t boo me, it’s simply stated facts! You’re all worthless without me at the top; this whole company is worthless without me at the top! And there’s not a damn thing anyone can say that’s contrary to that fact!

The intensity in John’s voice is highly noticeable, as he walks over to the ropes, learning his back on them, saying his final lines in this speech.

John Cena: I’m sending you back to where you came from, cowboy. SORRY... about YO’ damn luck!

With that, John lowered the microphone, soaking in the boos from the audience, as he awaits for a a response.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

The commotion is near the opposite end of the arena where Dean Ambrose has appeared.

Dean Ambrose
Well there he is. Hi. We've never officially met Cody. My name is...well...for the purposes of keeping this simple, you can call me Dean Ambrose.

The fans cheer loudly but Ambrose doesn't even seem aware and keeps smiling.

So you want to fire the last shot huh? Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't matter who took the last shot if you miss or simply don't have enough power to go on. Me though, I'm thorough. I don't hope people stay down for 3 seconds. I make them stay down. Even better, I make them not want to ever get up again. There are different types of people in this world Cody and it looks like you're a bit of a planner. You've been working on this plan of yours for months now and for what? To get my attention? All you ever had to do was think my name and I would have gotten the message. Ya' see, I'm not really a big plan type of guy. I always see the bigger picture but I don't need to map out everything I do. It just makes everything seem less fun.

Dean starts looking down and chuckling silently to himself.

There's just so much more to life then plans. You should try living in the moment. It's done wonders for me. You think I cared about the fines I received when I ran through the security here months ago? Or how about when it took all of the Smackdown roster to drag me out of the ring. Or when I severely injured myself by bashing a steel chair into my face over and over again to get my point across. I've never once thought out a plan of attack. I show up and I destroy. Whether it be people in the ring or this poor souls brain, I do not stop until I get what I want and I've always gotten what I want and Cody, I want you to feel what hell's like.

The crowd is on Ambrose's side but Ambrose still seems blissfully unaware and keeps his eyes fixed on Rhodes.

But considering how much you've ducked me when we've been in matches together, I'm going to assume you'll be doing the same next week. But you can't run from me forever. I'll get my hands on you. And when I do...I won't stop.

An evil grin comes across Ambrose's face before he decides to speak again.

So instead, maybe I'll remind Shawn just why he should have never crossed Dean Ambrose. He can continue to succeed and act as Stephanie's unaware puppet for now but it's all going to come crashing down soon enough. I actually hope you retain your little belt at Summerslam because once I'm done with Rhodes, I'm coming back for you. Yes you heard me right, I'm coming for you regardless if you're still champion or not. But if you are, getting that belt back will just be a bonus.

Ambrose jumps the barricade and stays on the outside of the ring.

I said earlier that we'll probably both be disqualified but come to think of it, that would be letting Cody over there and Shawn off he hook. The last thing I need to do is let them keep thinking that they have the advantage. Then again, it would be all that more pleasurable to make them think they can't be touched and then take it all away. That's the only internal battle I have going on up here unlike my little buddy or even Cody up there. But here Cody, I'll make things easier for you.

Ambrose walks over to the announce table and leans against it, his back facing Cody.

You feel more comfortable now that my back is turned towards you. Go ahead, take a shot. Take two. Let's what you can really do. Go on, I dare you.

Ambrose has his eyes closed and his arms outstretched but he soon becomes wide eyed when...

Status
Not open for further replies.