UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Aries/Wyatt should be the match of the night. The promo's should all be killer, looking forward to Tuesday like always.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Tuesday is going to be... simply... electrifying. :rock2:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A lot of nice surprises coming out of this edition of Raw. For starters, it's commercial free, so that's a plus as it means the action keeps coming at you from beginning to end. Bryan being stripped of the European Championship isn't something I expected but I look forward to seeing him move up the card and either he or Sandow challenging either Rollins or Umaga for the Global Championship at Mania. Looking forward to that tournament, it's going to be exciting to see who comes out of that the new champ. To me, Chriss is a favorite to win.

A great Aries promo, I'm excited to see Chriss back in the fold, selfishly because I hope it means we'll have another epic feud and series of trash talking sessions but also because the dude is a good hand to have around and I missed him and stuff.

My loss to Slim and CliqueClacks was short and sweet, thank you for not squashing me to the center of the Earth and beyond and for understanding my situation. When these personal things are worked out, I will return from my leave of absence, however long that may be. I hope you all are looking forward to that as much as I am.

Good Daniels promo, I really hope the guy's back on the rise and returns to being super duper consistent, because RRS is also a good guy to have around when he's able to be.

A nice segment between Undertaker, Kane, and Orton. I know Chase and CliqueClacks will make it a can't miss thread that inspires a can't miss match. Looking forward to seeing this story unfold. Taker's lying when he says he let Eddie beat him, by the way. Silly Deadman.

Nice Cena promo, I'm enjoying having EoR back in the fold as well, he plays a convincing Cena and it's good to see that he's already found success in the form of championship gold.

Enjoyable Rollins promo, happy to see him back on the upswing. If he enjoys the success he had on Anarchy, the readers are in for a treat but the competition is in for a nightmare because he'll be tough to overcome.

Ambrose walking out actually made me laugh because of the reason given for it, poor Kane.

Good interaction between Orton and Hogan. There's a lot of heels on Raw, by the way. Hogan, Ambrose, Undertaker, Los Guerreros before I took my leave of absence, Sandow, Wyatt, etc.

That was an amazing main event, and the tag titles changing hands definitely shocked me but it's certainly an interesting development. Great edition of Raw, everyone.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Soccerboy versus RRS, Chriss versus Sam, Fauche versus Schmidty, and Aniking versus natlav are all very strong matches, what a great tournament you guys have got set up here. If all of the participants show up, Raw is going to have some monster threads on its hands.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
@SBS are you going to send me and Slim the bits we need to do for this contract signing?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is sure going to be an awesome show and I finally get to TT against Sam's Wyatt, yay!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Soccerboy, I hope you show up man, I plan to!

But don't post anything yet! I'm working on something right now!

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I can tell you what's going to happen. Trish is going to come out and say... Seth you can't win so just hand over your belt and sign the papers accepting your defeat.

Seth comes out, signs the paper and hands over the belt to Trish.

Trish becomes the new Global Champion and then awards the belt to Umaga. That way Trish can say she was a UWF champion :p

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another heart-pounding edition of Monday Night Raw. I'm alongside my tired and true partner, the Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper, and let me tell you, I love the King, but its good to have you back.

Piper: Aww shucks JR, you are going to make me blush. No one calls matches in the UWF like yours truly, and what a week its been since. A new Global Champion has been crowned on Velocity of all things and if you didn't read it I'm going to hunt you down and chop your balls off.

JR: We also know who has what briefcase after the rags to riches match and the bulldozer Umaga plans on challenging new Champion Seth Rollins for the Global Title at Unforgiven. But tonight is going to be a very interesting night to say the least. For tonight we have a reunion of sorts in our Main Event as Degeneration X together again prepares for their huge match against Kidd and Edge at Unforgiven.

Piper: We could talk for hours about what has gone on, but like I said, if you haven't been reading you should go kill yourself, seriously, because you are missing the best shit I've ever seen. And tonight we're starting out with the European Championship as General Manager Randy Orton is going to give us an update right here, and right now!

The crowd is ready as Raw begins.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a European Championship Quarter Final Match!

AustinAriesEntrance2.gif.html

AwKik_zps5f70e31a.gif

AriesRaw_zps0b2f4ad0.png
VS
Wyatt_zps36694c59.png

The crowd is fired up as Austin Aries is making his official in-ring return to Monday Night RAW. Bray Wyatt has an amused look on his face as he prepares to go up against the former World Champion Aries, Aries not even concerned over Bray Wyatt. Both men circle each other around the ring and they get into a lockup, Wyatt easily shoving Aries to the corner then goes for a body avalanche, but Aries easily moves out of the way and Wyatt ends up crashing at the corner. Wyatt goes to back up but Aries dropkicks him on the back which sends him to the turnbuckles. Aries then plans to show Wyatt how it's done by running up to Wyatt and hits him with a clothesline to the corner! Aries then energetically brings Wyatt away from the corner and takes him down with a vertical suplex! Aries shoots to his feet and poses for the crowd, gathering a mixed reaction from the UWF Faithful!

JR: Austin Aries is making his presense known on RAW, Piper!

Piper: While he's here JR. No telling when he'll leave again!

JR: Oh come on Piper, Aries is a dedicated wrestler. He wouldn't leave without reason!

The fans are still unsure what Austin Aries thinks about the UWF Faithful, half of the fans cheering while half of the fans booing him; though obviously Aries doesn't care what the fans think. Aries picks up Wyatt and strikes him across the face with a backhand slap. Wyatt leans on the ropes and looks up to the crowd with a sadistic smile on his face, then turns around but Aries kicks him in the gut then whips him to the ropes. Wyatt ducks a clothesline from Aries, bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee lift to the gut of Aries. Aries falls down onto his stomach and try to rise back up but Wyatt instead clubs down the Greatest Man that Ever Lived. Aries tries to get back up but Wyatt stomps him down to the canvas and holds him in place with his foot, then poses for Sister Abigal while the fans boo at Wyatt extremely loudly.

Piper: Bray Wyatt surely knows how to bring the worst out of everyone. Of course Austin Aries was never that great anyways.

JR: You really have issues with Austin Aries, don't you?

Piper: Not really JR, I just don't like people in general.

Bray Wyatt yells out something in the ring, the fans aren't able to hear him with the massive amounts of boos that is being thrown in the ring. Wyatt lifts up Aries and tosses him to the ropes, then takes him down with a back body drop. Aries yelps out loud after being dropped on his back, but Wyatt doesn't give him any time to breathe as he gets him up and hits a headbutt to the face. Aries backs away while comforting his face but Wyatt hits another headbutt to the skull of Aries. Aries is stunned from the blows to the head but Wyatt ends up ramming Austin Aries to the corner and hits some shoulder thrusts to the gut. Wyatt then backs off as Aries tries to recover, but Wyatt runs up to Aries and hits a body avalanche to the corner! Aries drops to the canvas, hardly moving while the fans are firing off heat to Wyatt's direction, Wyatt ignoring them as he praises for Sister Abligal once more.

Piper: Oh man JR I can't wait to see what this Sister Abligal looks like!

JR: I don't think I ever want to see what Sister Abligal looks like, to be honest with you Piper.

Bray Wyatt is done with his worshipping so he picks up Aries and sets him up for the Sister Abigal, kisses him on the cheer but Aries manages to slip out and kicks Wyatt in the gut. Aries then spins around and hits the discus elbow smash to the face of Wyatt to keep him in a daze, Aries then bounces off the ropes and charges towards Wyatt, leaps in the air and connects with a tornado DDT! The crowd pops as Aries drags Wyatt towards the corner then goes onto the ropes, poses for the crowd then jumps off the turnbuckles and dives into a 450 splash! Wyatt goes onto his stomach while developing a pained look on his face, but Aries isn't done with him yet. Aries brings Wyatt to the center of the ring and places him on his shoulders, then takes him down with a rolling fireman carrys slam. Aries shoots back to his feet and looks down at Wyatt with a smile, then hits the Slow Motion Special knee drop onto Wyatt, crushing his skull with his knee!

Piper: Oh what a shot! I bet ol' Wyatt lost some brain cells from that blow to the head. Soon he'll be at Mick Foley level. Haha!

Austin Aries gives off a look to the fans, then says that this match is over as he picks up Bray Wyatt once more. He goes for the Brian Buster but Wyatt slips behind Aries and shoves him to the ropes. Aries turns around but Wyatt charges towards Aries and clotheslines him out of the ring and turns away, but Aries is still hanging on the ropes and plants his feet on the apron. Wyatt turns around and Aries leaps off the ropes, going for a springboard dive but Wyatt catches him and kisses Aries on the forehead again, going for the Sister Abigal but wait, Aries ends up lifting Wyatt off his feet and executes the Brainbuster onto Bray Wyatt!!! The crowd pops loudly as Austin Aries goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your winner of the match: Austin Aries!!!

Austin-Aries.jpg

'Sound of a clock can be heard as with the shadowy image of one man standing alone in a very dark room, and then a strange voice speaks'
???: Tick tock, tick tock, the sound of time passing by, when your life means nothing, the only noise that is comforting, as you realise that you are one second closer to death. I have listened to that clock counting down, and down, waiting for the Grim reaper to come to my bed and take me away for I have always believed that I have nothing to live for. But then one day like a bolt of lightning, salvation struck me, and the opportunity to serve one more purpose in this world. A thought that transformed into a malevolent scheme for me to aligned myself with two creatures who people have feared for many years. Who share the horror and pain of simply listening to life. Well my associates and I have sat and listened for long enough! We have been hiding in the shadows, being ridiculed with the label insane. Why? Because we are different, because we harbor dark feelings towards our fellow men, because in truth we are monsters. And if we are honest we certainly cannot deny these analogies, but its time to show the world that insanity flows through the masses not the minority.

'pauses for a second before continuing'
???: Because what truly defines the word Insanity? People wrongfully flog this word around giving it to murderers, rapists, beings whom the general consensus is that they should be locked up. Its conveyed as mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behaviour. Used in courts to uncover whether a crime was committed with the knowledge of that action being wrong. A definition coughed up to hide from the real truth, that everyone is truly insane. Albert Einstein once said that Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Much like real life, we go to the same job everyday, work the same hours, do exactly the same actions, earn the same money and expect our lives to one day be different. People dream of unlimited money, fast cars, and big houses. The same people who believe it will one day fall into their lap by pure chance, whether it be by the lottery or by that dream job that appears from thin air, and chariots them away to the land of the rich. These people they deserve it to happen to them one day, because they have worked hard, doing the same demeaning job day after day after day... that's insanity. Sound familiar, then you sir or madam should be committed to The Asylum.

'a sinister laugh echoes out'
???: I have watched UWF from a far and too many of its competitors and fans show signs of insanity. But don't not confuse my intentions, I am not here to cleanse the madness which has swept the UWF Universe no, but to embrace it, to photosynthesise the process of growing that insanity until it manifests itself with its host, and they accept it and join me. And what better way to do it with my most successful patients. My monsters will be unhinged and released among the masses, to cause chaos and disarray. And I will watch while taking the role of the orchestrator, the mastermind to the grand scheme, the general to the troops. They will do my bidding to rid the place of the bile, the false prophets and vermin that currently inhabits UWF, and destroy their very souls. Those left will have no choice but to be confined in The Asylum and learn to welcome their mental state.

'once again pauses, before continuing'

???: Resistance is futile, this is simply inevitable. Your assault will only inspire us , your verbal weapons will simply back fire. Everything you love will be turned against you and all that is hated will raise to the surface and be on display for all to see. You can throw any of your soldiers at my monsters, and they will all fall. Bring your champions, your tag teams, your legends, your phenoms, and watch them suffer, watch them burn as The Asylum commits victim, after victim, after victim. No one will be treat differently, all will be brought the same pain, the same distress as the last, and all will deteriorate until you have nothing left to live for, so you feel what we have felt.

'sound of the clock can be heard louder'
???: Listen carefully, tick tock, we still hear time passing by, still hear that countdown, but now so can you, and its no longer counting down for us, no its for UWF and the end of everything...

'loud sinister cackle echoes out as two more people emerge from shadows still unrecognisable as the screen fades to black...

---------------------------------------------------------

olympic_rings_568.jpg

And the Olympics are over! Congrats to Russia for... winning the Olympics in Russia?

-----------------------------------------------------------

RAW goes to backstage as Bubba Ray Dudley and Reverend D'Von Dudley both walk up to Spike Dudley, who has a bloody nose for some reason as The Dudleyz aren't looking too thrilled with their Little Spike Dudley

DudleyzStacey_zpsba8b4608.png

Bubba Ray Dudley: Do ya know how friggin' useless you are?! You interfered last week in our title match and yeh ended up breakin' yer nose, and for what? For us to lose our Tag Team titles to the Old Man Syndicate? Dammit Spike what da hell were yer thinkin'?!

Spike Dudley: Bubba I didn't mean to-

Bubba Ray Dudley: Ya didn't mean to WHAT? COST US OUR FRIGGEN BELTS? Dammit Spike dis is why we can't have nice things, 'cuz you end up friggin' everything up like a complete dumbass! If I was even a inch madder I'd shove you into that garbage bin and you can be disposed of in any way see fit. Spike I am so mad that... damn it I can't even speak to yeh right now. FUCK!

Bubba Ray has to move away from the group as Reverend D'Von tries to comfort the terrified Spike Dudley.

Reverend D'Von: My brother, what Bubba Ray is trying to say is that we are very disappointed in you. The Lord knows that we were suppose to retain the tag title last week, but you took it upon yourself to mess with the natural order. Don't get me wrong I have lost my belt last week as well but I'm not as angry as Bubba Ray is.

Spike Dudley: ... you aren't D'Von?

Reverend D'Von: No my brother I am not.... I AM MORE PISSED OFF THEN BUBBA RAY IS!!!

Spike Dudley jumps back from the sudden anger that D'Von is showing.

Reverend D'Von: You had ONE job Spike, and that was to stay out of our way! God dammit Spike! You had no idea how hard it was to win those titles against Starrcade. Believe it or not Batista is strong enough to take on two guys by himself and he wasn't easy to beat! Look at the consequences of your actions my brother! All that time and effort put into making a name for ourselves.... GONE!

Spike Dudley: But D'Von-

D'Von shoves Spike away from him, clearly not interested in hearing Spike Dudley anymore. Spike looks shooken until Bubba grabs him from behind and chucks him easily to the wall. Spike is looking emotional hurt as he starts to walk away in dispair, The Dudleyz watching on as they shake their heads.

Bubba Ray Dudley: He's neva' here anyways, we don't need Spike what so eva'!

Reverend D'Von Dudley: True, but we need someone to fill the gap my brother. We need a third person to be with us, you know what I'm saying?

Bubba Ray Dudley: I hear ya D'Von, let's think about this for a little bit 'fore we act on it, aight?

The Dudleyz walk away from the screen as RAW heads to somewhere else.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Daniels goes and he grabs Mcintrye as they are locked up. The two men are just locked in the middle of the ring, and McIntyre goes and he irish whips Daniels off the ropes as Daniels goes and he bounces off the ropes, and he hits a nice running shoulder shove onto Drew. The fans cheer as Daniels go off the ropes, and McIntyre slides out of the way, and Daniels jumps over him. Daniels rebounds off the ropes, and gets caught by McIntyre and get hits by a belly to belly suplex.

Jim Ross: Man Drw is on a roll here right now Hot Rod

Roddy Piper: One lucky win over the Undertaker is not hot JR.

Drew goes and he picks up Daniels and he hits a snap suplex onto him. Drew then goes and he grabs the head of Daniels has he puts him in a tight headlock. Daniels is being choked by McIntyre, as Daniels goes and he starts to build his base back up. Daniels is getting up, but McIntyre is not letting go. All of a sudden McIntyre is lifted up in the air and is hit with a back suplex. McInrye recovers quick when all of a sudden he is met with a swift kick by Daniels right in the face, and Daniels goes for the cover.

Kick out at one by McIntyre. Daniels goes and he picks up Mcintyre, and grabs his head hitting a frontface suplex. This cause McIntyre to roll out of the ring. McIntyre is out there recovering, but all of a sudden Daniels goes and he grabs the rope and hits a diving crossbody, as the fans cheer like crazy seeing the high spot, in which Daniels goes crazy and the fans cheer like crazy.

Jim Ross: Daniels is really feeling it here tonight

Daniels goes and he rolls McIntyre right back into the middle of the ring. McIntyre is stirring up as Daniels charges at him, and McIntyre catches him with an STO. McIntyre then goes and he bounces off the ropes, and he hits the dropping knee right in the face of Daniels. McIntyre goes and he looks down at Daniels as he pounds the mat and looks anger. McIntyre goes and he backs up as Daniels is getting up. Daniels is up and Drew hits him with a vicious running kick to the face. Drew goes for the cover.

No Daniels kicks out. Fans cheer as Drew goes and he looks upset. Drew goes and he picks up Daniels and he throws him into the turnbuckle hitting hard shots on him. The fans go and give a mix reaction as Drew goes, and he picks up Daniels and puts him onto the turnbuckle. Drew goes and hits a stiff slap right into the face of Daniels. Drew heads to the top turnbuckle, and he looks to superplex Daniels but, Daniels is not budging. Drew goes and he punches the back of Daniels, and you can hear the hard shots. Drew goes, and tries again, but Daniels is resiliant. Daniels goes and he lifts Drew up high sending him panckaed right onto the mat. The fans cheer as Daniels stands on the top turnbuckle goes and he hits the best moonsault ever. Daniels goes for the pin.

Jim Ross: BME!!! It might be over.

No Mcintyre kicks out as the fans are in shock. Daniels is even in shock as he goes and he puts up a three to the referee, but the referee responds back with a two right at him. Daniels goes and he looks at the down Mcintyre and he decides to go for the cover again.

No again he kicks out as Daniels can't believe it. Daniels goes and he picks up Mcintyre and he throws him onto his shoulders. The fans cheer as Daniels looks to go for the death valley driver when all of a sudden Drew starts to land elbows right onto the face of Daniels causing him to flinch. Drew slides out of the hold, and Daniels turns around and he gets hit with a future shock DDT in which the fans hear the loud impact. The fans boo as Drew shoots a half and goes for the pin.

No kick out by Daniels in which the crowd immediately errputs for.

Jim Ross: Christopher Daniels showing some heart tonight.

Roddy Piper: Cool story JR.

Drew goes and he looks on upset, but this just sets him up to smile in lafter. Drew goes and he picks up Daniels and he smiles at him. Drew goes and puts Daniels head in between his arm in which it looks like he is going to hit another future shock DDT. The fans give a booing reaction, when all of a sudden out of nowhere Daniels reverses out of the moves, kicks Drew in the gut, grabs his arms, and lifts him high hitting the angel wings. The fans cheer like crazy as Daniels goes for the cover.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing in the European title Tournament, Christopher Daniels!

daniels_display_image.jpg

michael-cole.jpg

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with my guest at this time, the 2014 Royal Rumble winner, Dean Ambrose and Dean, a lot of people have been asking about you ever since you won the Royal Rumble. Why exactly did you do what you did to Daniel Bryan?

Dean Ambrose: I've already explained why Michael and I have no further reason to do it again next question.

Cole is thrown off guard but quickly gets right back on track.

Michael Cole: Okay well a lot of people have ben saying that you've turned your back on the fans in recent weeks an-

Dean Ambrose: I haven't turned my back on the fans Michael next question.

50bd66a2afa96f296d000001.jpg

Ambrose just stares at Michael Cole who is obviously not happy with the answers he's being given.

Michael Cole: Last week we all witnessed a first which was you running away from your fight with Kane. Why? Just answer me why.

Ambrose lowers his head and chuckles before giving Michael a look that says are you serious.

Dean Ambrose: Ran away? Did you even watch that match? Do you even have any idea what strategy is? Sometimes the time to fight just isn't right. What exactly did I have to gain from fighting Kane? Some momentum? Momentum for a show 6 weeks away. Does fighting Kane somehow reassure my Royal Rumble win? Yeah there's no reason for me to fight some guy pretending to be a monster. Monsters are make believe. I don't hide under kids beds, I haunt them in their dreams. I'm a walking nightmare for people like you and if you keep asking me these dumb questions, I'll make sure you won't be able to open your jaw anymore okay?

Michael Cole: Y-Yes. I just have one more question for you. At WrestleMania, you have a guaranteed main event match but there are currently 3 world titles. Which champion will you be challenging?
Dean Ambrose: That's a great question Michael and the answer is simple. Does it matter? Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles, they're all just names. The only thing that matters is why I'll be doing it. I could get revenge on Shawn stealing that title from me or I can finally shut Seth up about me joining him. Or maybe I could do what I've always wanted to and face AJ one on one. The result will be the same. Does that answer your question Michael? You know what I actually don't care. I've done enough talking today. Maybe it's time to take a little action.

Ambrose stands up and walks away as we head back to ringside.
----------------------------------------------------[/I]

JohnCenaUnforgiven.png

UWF's final PPV before Wrestlemania III! Watch as your favourite UWF Superstars clash for a final time on PPV before they conclude their journey to the biggest stage of them all!

----------------------------------------------------

Fans in the arena boo when all of a sudden we see Undertaker appear to us on screen backstage as he goes and he begins to speak

444.jpg

Undertaker: It is time people... Time for me to reveal which match my baby brother is going to get his ass whooped at when it comes time to Unforgiven, and you know Kane that was a nice little trick you did on Velocity. Allowing that boy Drew Mcin-whatever to pick up the win was real cute of you, but in all honesty Kane this isn't the old Undertaker who wants to play mind games with ya. No this is the Undertaker that just wants to show everybody in this building who truly is a man when it comes to us brothers. Now normally people would probably expect me to challenge you to some silly match. A casket match.... a inferno match... hell some might even say buried alive match. The fact of the matter is this Kane these people they want to see these matches. They want to see us try burn each other a live, and try to see us bury one another that is the truth. You see Kane I am not here to give the fans what they want. I am here for me, and in all honesty I know the perfect match for you and I.

The camera pans down and we see Undertaker holding a biker chain as the fans give a mix reaction as Undertaker goes and he begins to speak

Undertaker: Oh wait Kane did I say this match is perfect for you and I? No what I meant to say that it is perfect for me. You see Kane this will be a biker chain match, and the rules of this match is simple, only one weapon is allowed. Guess which weapon that is? Oh yeah this chain that I am holding in the palm of my hands. Kane don't be upset when I beat you, you're the one who challenged me to this match. You're the one who allowed me to choose whatever match that I wanted, and hell I decided to choose a match that fits right up my alley. Kane this is my yard, and at Unforgiven I will show it to you once and for all.

fans boo as Undertaker moves away from the camera with the chain being heard clashing the ground with every walk.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a European Tournament Quarterfinal Match!

Entrance.gif

the-miz-entrance-o.gif

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Axel and Miz lock up, Axel though dosen't want to test strength with the Miz as he just turns Miz around. Axel goes and he takes Mix down with a front takeover, and the does a spinning move, getting a quick front head choke. Axel rests on top of Miz as he goes and he knees him in the face on the down Miz. Axel then goes and he picks him up hitting a gutwrench powerbomb right onto him. Axel goes for the cover.

No Miz kicks out. The fans cheer as Axel goes and he picks up the Miz, and he backs them into a corner. Axel begins to chop the chest of the Miz hard with some woo's being heard everytime he chops the chest. fans go woo. Axel goes and he grabs Miz as he viciuously irish whips him into the opposite corner causing Miz to drop. Axel goes and he poses as the fans boo.

Jim Ross: Curtis Axel looking great here tonight.

Roddy Piper: Does anyone ever look terrible in your eyes JR?

Miz is getting up and Curtis Axel charges at him, but the Miz dodges out of the way as the fans cheer like crazy, and Axel bounces off the turnbuckle. Miz goes and grabs the head of Axel hitting an inverted DDT on him. Miz goes and he backs up as Axel is getting up and he is laying against the turnbuckle. Miz goes and he hits the running clothesline onto Curtis Axel, and Miz hangs there as the fans cheer as Curtis Axel is down, and Miz goes and he heads to the top turnbuckle.

Jim Ross: Miz heading to the top rope this could be an interesting manuever

Axel is getting up, and Miz goes for a crossbody, but Axel catches him in mid air, and he hits the fall away slam onto the Miz. Miz gets up, and he swings at Axel, but Axel ducks as he grabs Miz, and hits him with an atomic drop. Axel goes and he bounces off the ropes hitting a lariat right in the back in the head, Miz goes crashing down as Axel goes for the pin.

No the Miz kicks out. Axel goes and he looks at the down Miz he picks him up, Axel goes and he bodyslams Miz hard onto the mat. Axel goes and bounces off the ropes, and drops an elbow right onto the chest of the Miz. Axel the n goes and he gets up as he gloats, almost like his father did back in the day, which gets some cheap pop. Axel goes and he is measuring up the Miz. The Miz gets up and he gets kicked in the gut. The fans boo like crazy as Axel grabs the head of the Miz and he goes for the perfectplex. Miz though counters it, and he grabs Axel's head and he hits it right onto his knee. Miz then goes and hits a neckbreaker. Miz goes and he goes for the cover.

Fans boo as they were hoping Miz picked up the win, Miz gets up and he tries to get the fans all excited as they cheer, and he looks like is about to hit the skull crushing finale. Axel is getting up, and Miz goes to hit the hooks in, when all of a sudden Axel rolls through and Miz goes as he hits his head on the turnbuckle. Miz turns around and gets hit by a perfectplex. The fans boo as Axel goes for the pin.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Curtis Axel

axel-preview.jpg

RAW goes backstage once more as Randy Orton is with Stacy Keibler backstage.

eGRmZHp2MTI=_o_stacy-keibler-and-randy-orton-backstage.jpg

Stacy Keiber: So you're telling me that Test is gone from the UWF?

Randy Orton: Yes Stacy he's gone for good, but allow me to inform you that your contract is still valid in the UWF and that you are always welcome here.

Stacy Keiber: Aww thanks Randy!

Stacy Keiber has a big smile on her face as a sign of apprieciation, but once she leaves the office she rolls her away and her face suddenly darkens, realizing that he's all alone and has to find a new man. Stacy walks down the hall until she meets up with the Dudley Boyz.

dudleyzbstage.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Look at that D'Von, that's probably the nicest ass I've ever seen in my entire life.

Stacy Keibler: Excuse me?

Reverend D'Von pushes Bubba Ray aside and confronts Stacy alone

Reverend D'Von Dudley: Please excuse my brother's ignorance ma'am, we just love it when a beutiful lady walks past us.

Stacy Keibler snickers out loud and looks at the Dudleyz.

Stacy Keibler: Look guys, you both can flirt with me but let's get one thing straight, I don't know who you think I am but I'm not some whore that walks around the backstage looking for some rich man to bang. I'm here as a manager, offering my services for those who need me... people like you actually.

Reverend D'Von Dudley: I beg your pardon?

Stacy Keibler: Come on guys, get it together. You both were at the top of the food chain until little Spike Dudley ruined everything for you guys. What you need is somebody to bring you guys back on top, and be feared amongst your peers. And that somebody is me!

The Dudleyz both look at each other, then back to Stacy.

Bubba Ray Dudley: And da the hell would we allow yeh to tag around with us?

Stacy Keibler: Because you guys look like that you can use a strong backbone, and obviously neither of you have one right now it appears that you have one right now. D'Von, I bet that you will never get another singles title shot, and Bubba how much do you wanna bet that you'll waste that briefcase?

Once again the Dudleyz both look at each other, then back to Stacy. Bubba then pulls D'Von aside and talks with him privately.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I don't trust her, she's up to sumthin'.

Reverend D'Von Dudley: What's wrong with her my brother?

Bubba Ray Dudley: I dunno D'Von, but I can't help think that she's tryin' ta use us for sumthin', but I dunno what.

The camera turns back to Stacy who is smiling, until Spike Dudley pops behind her and looks furious.

Spike Dudley: How dare you talk about me like that you stuck up bitch!

Stacy Keibler: Umm yeah Spike you can go away.

Spike Dudley: No, I will-

Stacy holds out her hand in front of Spike to shut him up, then is ready to speak to Spike some more.

Stacy Keiber: Look I don't know who you think you're talking to, but you don't walk up to me and call me a bitch, buddy. I'll tear off both of your arms and club you to death right on the spot! If you think that you can get away with what you just said, then you are really as dumb as you look. No beat it cock-muncher before I get really pissed off.

Stacy Keiber ends up kicking Spike Dudley on the spot, Spike's eyes are growing wide as he falls to his knees. Spike is squealing right now as Stacy turns over to The Dudley Boyz who are in complete shock. They look at each other one final time, this time Bubba smiles and nods his head in approval.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I like her!

The shot shows Spike on the ground with Stacy standing above him, the Dudleyz nod their approval to Stacy as the cameras cut to somewhere else.[/I]

-------------------------------------------------------

[Insert generic commerical]
-------------------------------------------------------

We're backstage where we see Seth Rollins doing a backstage interview.

normal_051.jpg

Seth Rollins:
Listen. Tonight, I'll do all the talking and you'll do all the listening because it's quite important that the UWF Universe listens to me. As your Global Champion, nothing else matters... Being a Champion means that you don't matter to me at all. The Shield is a team and whilst Roman Reigns is still around, management has chosen to focus on me. Rightfully they should! After having been International Champion in the past, everybody knows they truly fear Seth Rollins. Everybody knows that I have a lot of potential here in the business; however... on the other hand... Dean Amb-

Ambrose comes into frame with a grin on his face.

DeanAmbroseRollins_zps35493782.png

Dean Ambrose: Speak of the devil... and he shall appear before you.

Ambrose sarcastically bows

Dean Ambrose: Now, what was that I heard you going on about? Something about being the only champion that mattered? Look, I know you've been wanting me to join this little group of yours that we were once a part of but I've moved on. I don't need to be hiding behind a guy with big muscles while you try and calm me down. I'm much better on my own. Ask my best friend Carter! He's in a coma after he tried to stop me from beating this guy who tried to rob me but I'm sure once he wakes up he'll love to answer your questions! And that guy was my best friend. You think I haven't been hearing you speak about me for the past couple of weeks? I have half a mind to just bash your head in with your own title right now....But I won't. No that'd be almost too easy. Why not do it on the grandest stage of them all. Why not embarrass you in front of all your friends and family on the biggest night of your career?

Seth chuckles at Ambrose.

Seth Rollins: Dean, whilst you've accomplished a lot in your stellar career here. You need to realize The Shield is exactly what you need; however you keep putting it off. You're not realizing what this is doing to you, you want to walk away from your two best mates? Don't even talk to me about Carter! I know exactly who Carter is and he tried too hard to be one of us... Yeah he's in a coma, but soon Dean... it'll be you if you fail to listen to me. We're just guys with big muscles? That's where you're wrong Dean! You know what us three are capable of, you know that The Shield can change everything for the better... I am already a Champion, where as you... you have the opportunity at WrestleMania; yet you want to issue a challenge to me? Are you willingly prepared to have two matches on the Grandest Stage of them all? Are you Dean? Ar-

Dean cuts Seth off.

Dean Ambrose: I don't think you quite understand Seth. I've always been ready for anything. Even the things I wasn't, I've succeeded in. I have a main event shot at WrestleMania. What exactly do I have to benefit from by teaming with you? I'd much rather take that title from off your shoulder and watch you crumble back into obscurity. How does that sound Seth? You see I'm a man of action. So how about enough of this talking and we find out who was holding who back all those years ago.

Rollins stands up as him and Ambrose stand face to face with neither backing down. Ambrose then chuckles and begins to back away slowly.

Dean Ambrose: I'll be seeing you soon Seth. Maybe a little sooner than you think.

Ambrose walks away backwards with a smile on his face as Seth looks on as we head back to ringside.

Justin Roberts: The following is a first round match up in the European Championship tournament, introducing first...

I Come From Money hits the arena, the crowd boos as Ted comes out on the stage looking around the arena with a smirk on his face before he makes his way down the ramp.

10750424_zps79d35116.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Madison, Mississippi: weighing in 225 pounds...Ted DiBiase.

Ted goes towards the steps but suddenly turns around and jumps on the ring apron, stepping into the ring. He steps up on the second rope and stares down at the people before he leaps off the ropes into the ring.

Bubba comes out on stage looking ready for action, he marches down the ramp as the crowd cheers him on.

IMG_8418_original_display_image_zpsd2784333.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from New York, New York: Weighing in at 326 pounds...Bubba Ray Dudley

Bubba walks up the steps and walks across the ring apron stepping in and staring a hole through Ted.

Ding Ding Ding

TedDibs_zpse4524ea3.png
Vs
Brother_zpsc4614c61.png

Ding Ding Ding

JR: Remember as we start this match that of the 10 superstars who have held the European Championship, 5 Held the World Championship as well meaning that 50% of the time the European Title is a good place to look for future World Champions.

Bubba Ray raises a hand up crouching down slightly as if challenging Ted to a test of strength, DiBiase seems tentative as he slowly raises his own hand. Their fingers lock and Bubba raises his other hand to commence the test when suddenly DiBiase kicks him in the sternum, The crowd boos as Ted spins under Bubbas arm once to wrench it up before he roughly pulls it down snapping it for a moment. Bubba leans back on the ropes moving his hand in pain as DiBiase measures him up and hits him with a right hand to the side of the head. Ted grabs the left arm again and twist under it, wrenching it once more before he pushes Bubba back on the ropes and sends him running. Ted steps to the middle of the ring and bends over but once Bubba bounces off the ropes, he stops and slaps Ted across the back with an open hand shot that causes the crowd to gasp and DiBiase to arch his back in pain. As Ted stands up straight, Bubba just raises his hand up again and smacks him across the chest, the crowd give him a woo as Ted stumbles back into the ropes. He whips him across the ropes and hits Ted with a shoulder block that sends him falling backwards through the ropes landing on his feet on the outside before stumbling backwards and hitting the barricade.

JR: I think Ted DiBiase made a mistake trying to cheap shot Bubba, if you want a straight up fight Bubba will take you to the woodshed I’ll tell ya

1!

Ted drops to one knee with his arm draped back on the barricade, taking a breather before he stands up and looks to get back in.

2!

Bubba seems ready but Ted gives it a second thought and drops off the apron and walks around the ring saying he’ll take his time.

3!

Bubba moves the referee to one side and climbs out of the ring after him, Ted runs around the corner and slides into the ring. Bubba chases after him sliding in but right as he stands up in the ring, Ted leaps up and hits a picture perfect dropkick sending Bubba down to the mat. Ted hooks the far leg

Kick out

As Bubba sits up Ted immediately wraps his arm around his chin in a headlock.

Piper: Teddy has been watching tapes of his old man with that smart tactic.

JR: Bubba will go after you head first, which as you just saw can be taken advantage of.

The crowd starts to clap their hands as Bubba shifts up to one knee with Ted still over him with the headlock, wrenching his grip harder to keep Bubba Ray put. Bubba forces himself to his feet and shifts under his arm wrapping his arms around Ted and lifting him high up in the air and hitting a back suplex. Right on impact Bubba hooks the near leg.

Shoulder up

Bubba gets to his feet as Ted rolls to the ropes and lifts himself up with help from the ropes as he gets in the corner. Bubba goes right after him but walks right into a boot to the side of the head that staggers him, Ted grabs his head and switches position moving him into the corner and starting to stomp away at his sternum as he holds on to the top rope. As the referee starts to count him out to five, Ted finally lets up and pulls Bubba from the slouched down position he was in up to his feet and goes for an irish-whip. Bubba however counters it and sends Ted back first into the corner hard enough to make him bounce off the turnbuckle and stumble out of the corner, as he does Bubba lifts him high in the air with a back body drop.

JR: What elevation, Bubba will keep coming at ya.

As Ted bounces off the mat, he quickly rolls out of the ring causing the crowd to boo.

Piper: He can keep it coming, but Junior is going to be picking his spots.

Bubba drops to his knees looking like he’s about to go after him and Ted quickly runs around the corner like last time, but this time Bubba rolls out of the ropes where Ted is headed. He catches DiBiase coming in before he even realizes what’s happened with a clothesline that knocks him down on the floor, The crowd go wild as Bubba looks out towards the front row. Bubba pulls Ted up and rolls him into the ring before sliding in himself, he measures him up lifting a leg up before dropping a big elbow to the chest. He quickly hooks the far leg up

Shoulder up

Bubba quickly pulls Ted up to his feet and lifts him up in his arms hitting a body slam before he goes to the corner backing up and pushing himself up to the second rope so he’s seated on the top turnbuckle.

JR: Near fall by Bubba Ray but what in god’s name is he doing up there?

Piper: Whatever he is, it isn’t good for Teddy

Bubba stands up straight on the second rope before leaping high up in the air kicking his feet up for a senton, but DiBiase manages to move out of the way at the last second causing Bubba to come crashing down hard on the mat bouncing up to a seated position with his mouth open in pain. Ted gets to his feet and hits the ropes in front of Bubba, coming in he smacks him on the head with a boot to the face that drops him to his back. He drops down and covers him for the pin

Shoulder up

JR: What a straight kick to the skull by Ted DiBiase

Piper: Sometimes strategy is all well and good, but a good kick to the face will work every time.

DiBiase stands up straight and claps his hands at the referee telling him count quicker, he reaches down and pulls Bubba up the rest of the way up to his feet and hits him with a straight right hand to the jaw that knocks him back against the ropes. Ted whips Bubba to the ropes and chases right after him so once Bubba bounces off the ropes Ted has just hit them, Bubba turns around as Ted is going for his signature clothesline but Bubba shifts over and catches him coming in under his arm lifting up high and hitting a huge Sidewalk slam and immediately hooking up both legs

Shoulder up

Bubba looks at the referee making sure it wasn’t three before pulling Ted up to his feet with him, he hits him with a quick jab cocks back and hits another jab and once again hits one more.

JR: Those stiff jab shots to the jaw, Bubba is starting to take control of this match here seemingly reversing everything Ted can throw at him.

Bubba hits one last jab and turns to hit the ropes, Ted runs right behind him hitting the ropes right after him. Bubba turns trying to catch Ted but he was too late as Ted hits him with a big clothesline. He drops down and hooks the leg

Shoulder up

Ted looks at the referee in anger for a moment before he shoves Bubba back to his back and hooks the leg up once more.

Shoulder up

Ted smacks the mat in frustration

Piper: I don’t think I’ve seen the second pinfall attempt ever get the three

JR: But it forces you to exert energy by kicking out.

DiBiase stands up and starts stomping down on Bubba to keep him on his back before he cocks his fist up measuring up and dropping it square on the forehead of Bubba. He stands up quickly and cocks his fist up again before dropping it once more, he stands up quick and lifts up his fist once more but pauses and looks at the corner. He backs up to the corner and pushes himself up on the second rope and lifts up his fist to go for a fist drop from the second rope, he leaps off but Bubba lifts up his boot and catches him coming down sending Ted falling back in the corner out of it.

Bubba gets up and grabs his arm, irish whipping him to the corner and running after him. Ted grabs the top rope as he goes to the corner and uses his momentum to send himself up and over Bubba as he’s coming in landing right behind him with Bubba hitting the turnbuckle chest first. As he bounces off Ted hooks his arm up looking to lock in Dream Street but before he can lock it in Bubba drops straight down to a seated position hitting a modified jaw breaker making him let go and stumble back. Bubba stands up and hooks his head up looking for a cutter but gets shoved off before he can hit it right into the ropes, as he bounces off them and comes back he runs right into a knee to the gut causing him to double over in the center of the ring. Ted hits the ropes next to him and comes in with a neckbreaker that takes him down in the center of the ring, he quickly covers him up.

Shoulder up

Ted seems frustrated as he looks at the ref but shakes his head keeping focus, he pulls Bubba up struggling a little before he shoves him into the corner. DiBiase looks out towards the crowd for a moment and extends his hand to his side showing off to the booing crowd for a moment, he charges towards the corner but runs right into a boot to the face making him stumble backwards. Bubba Ray suddenly burst out of the corner and drops Ted with a clothesline, DiBiase pops back up to his feet in surprise but gets knocked down with another clothesline as the crowd get up to their feet as Bubba seems to be fired up.

JR: Bubba Ray Dudley seems to have gotten his second wind here and Ted better rethink his strategy here.

Ted gets up to his feet and goes desperately goes for a right hand to stop this momentum but Bubba ducks it and hooks up his arms in a full nelson, the crowd pops as Ted starts kicking his feet up trying to get out of the hold before Bubba hits the bomb. Ted manages to struggle enough before Bubba can locks hands behind his head, DiBiase slides down out of Bubbas grip to the mat. Bubba bends down to pick him up but Ted kicks his foot up catching him on the top of the head and sending him groggily backwards. He pops up to his feet and pushes him back up against the ropes and sends him to the opposing ones, he bends over for a back drop but before can do it Bubba leaps up a little catching his head between his leg and keeping him up. He hooks his waist and lifts him up in the air for a powerbomb, Ted quickly hits him with right hands to the head trying to block it and finally sliding off his shoulders back down to mat in front of him. DiBiase hits him with a quick right hand before turning and hitting the ropes, but as he comes back up Bubba catches his arm coming in and lifts him high up before slamming him down with a urange slam. Ted bounces off the mat from his back to a face down position from the impact as Bubba shakes the cobwebs from the right hands.

JR: Pure power, Bubba stops the flurry from Ted DiBiase with one move.

Ted moves to the ropes trying to get up as Bubba looks towards him and then signals to the crowd that it’s over with his hands. As Ted groggily makes it to his feet Bubba hooks up his arms for the Bubba Bomb in a full nelson, DiBiase quickly moves his leg over to the ropes in the corner trying to get away from the finishing maneuver almost trying to climb the ropes to get away from him. Bubba lets go but just to smack him across the back with a stiff shot, He then shoves Ted up the rest of the way up the ropes moving his legs over the top rope sitting Ted up on the top turnbuckle. The referee behind them trying to get them away from the ropes but Bubba seems to have something in mind already, he climbs up to the second rope and hooks his arms up with a full nelson.

Piper: What is Bubba doing?

JR: Don’t tell me, Bubba is looking for a Bubba Bomb off the top.

The crowd get up to their feet, as Bubba stands up straight preparing for lift off. Suddenly someone jumps up on the ring apron grabbing Ted DiBiases legs and leaping off the apron, the sudden jerk Brings Ted outside and Bubba coming off the second rope and getting hanged up on the top rope with such force that it sends him flying back into the ring almost hitting the referee causing him to jump out of the way.

JR: What in the hell!

The camera cuts outside as the person who pulled Ted out of harms way is holding him up on his feet, Ted doesn’t even seem like he knows where he is.

Piper: Who is that?

As the camera moves from Ted to the man it shows Michael Tarver holding Ted up, he tells DiBiase something before he throws his groggy body into the ring all while the referee was too close to the action to notice what happened. Ted gets up to his feet and wraps his arms around Bubba locking in the Million Dollar Dream before he lifts him up as high as he can and hits Dream Street. Still seemingly out of it, he lays atop Bubba.

Ding Ding Ding

As the bell rings, Tarver slides in and pulls Ted off of Bubba holding him up at a vertical base the expression on his face never changing.

JR: Bubba Ray was moments away from ending this match, and thanks to who I can now recognize as Michael Tarver, a man we haven’t seen in years, Ted DiBiase has stolen this one.

Here is your winner, and moving on in the European Championship tournament: Ted DiBiase

The crowd boos as Tarver holds DiBiases hand in the air as they move out of the ring, Ted has gotten out of his groggy state and has a smirk across his face as he has his arm around Tarver to stay up.

140580f54Ted_zpsaf810498.jpg

We transition from the last segment to a filmed segment. We open on a black background and the crowd is confused as to what is going on. Then, after a few moments, former UWF European Champion Daniel Bryan walks into frame. The crowd goes crazy and a big "YES!" chant breaks out. Bryan holds up his fist and begins speaking.

hog2014_daniel_bryan_800x600.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Your......Enlightened......Saviors.......It almost seems like an eternity ago. We ran roughshod over the entire SmackDown roster with absolutely no remorse. Bray Wyatt, Damien Sandow.....and me. Bray Wyatt would carry his Money in the Bank briefcase that we handed to him and Damien and I, we were and still to this day the longest-reigning UWF Tag Team Champions in history. Back then, I thought the end-all be-all was Damien's word. I thought that the world began and ended by Damien's will. I was a mindless sheep, just doing his bidding. To my ignorance, I thought Damien was my friend. But, it turns out, all Damien Sandow was concerned with was his own agenda. I was just a means to an end. I was expendable. He used me until he could use me no longer.....and then he cast me aside.

Bryan then looks down at his fist and continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Money in the Bank. I was inches away from becoming UWF Champion. I had it in my grasps but.....Damien......he took it all away from me. He again decided my fate. Lockdown. That's where it should have all ended. I still remember the end of the match. Damien Sandow locked inside his own personal hell, slamming his palm down on the mat in pain. It was glorious. And then.....nothing. I thought it was all over. Damien Sandow no longer controlled my fate. No longer was he sticking his nose in my business. Until now. But Damien Sandow isn't the only problem. There's another person who is being kept away from me. Dean Ambrose. You see, during those old SmackDown days, Dean and I had classic matches where we would beat the holy hell out of each other. Backlash, Starrcade, any time Dean and I would step into this ring, we would take out any animosity we had for each other in that ring but we always had a mutual respect. Sometimes my Damien Sandow brainwashing would seep through but, at the end of the day, I always respected Dean Ambrose. That was until this year's Royal Rumble. There was this moment, when it was just down to us that Dean looked into my eyes and I looked into his and he saw the fire in my eyes. He saw the drive, the dedication, the undeniable passion inside of me. He saw something in me that he had never seen in me before.....and then he showed me a side of himself that I never even fathomed existed.

Daniel then picks a steel chair up from the floor and holds it up. It's got a few major dents in it as Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: He used this chair, not because he's "crazy" or "unpredictable" like he wants you to think. Contrary to popular belief, Dean Ambrose is quite predictable. No, he used this chair because he knew for a fact that he couldn't beat me at my absolute best. He took a page from the Y.E.S. handbook and he took a shortcut. And now, due to these idiotic "rules", I can't compete. I can't do what I'm meant to do and that's wrestle. Dean, you took away everything from you, just like Damien Sandow did to me those many months ago. Dean, you might be protected by the higher ups but, Dean, you won't be able to dodge me forever. I implore you, Dean, to watch Unforgiven and see what I do to Damien Sandow. There aren't going to be any rules. There will be no escape. I may be The Best Wrestler In The World, that hasn't changed but, trust me, something has changed. I have become reborn and now, not only am I The Best.....but I'm the Most Ruthless. Dean, appreciate your life.....revel in the time you have......but believe me, you will reap what you sow.......and a concussion will be the least of your worries........

Bryan then walks out of frame as we fade into the next segment.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out to his former theme as the fans just can’t help but to try to eat at him with boos coming down like a monsoon.

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:

Ladies and Gentlemen… I beseech you… I urge you to open your ears and hear the truth. I profess truth unlike that you have ever heard inside of this ring in the history of ever. I want you to take the time to open your hearts and stop thinking about being as successful as me because that is something that will never happen. All you can do is aspire to be someone like me. Make being me your goal. Something that you will always fall short of but at least you’ll have someone to emulate. I mean you want to talk successful? Look no further than the newest hottest team to hit UWF. And not only that but we went into a blood bath of a war on Raw. I mean there was violence at every turn. There was blood spilt, there were lives transformed, there were crying children. This match was so brutal that I asked that we show the replay of the match to show what kind of talent that the world is going to be experiencing but then I decided it would be best to spare you.

I mean this sort of violence is something that is not for the faint of heart. This is the sort of violence that causes people to pass out and yet myself and my partner Tyson Kidd walked out of it. Our lives forever changed and what did our esteemed challengers do? They just had some average match against The Dudleys and whoa whoa… the tag titles are on the line? Not only that but they won? Color me red, white, and blue and say I’m an American but I never saw that coming. THIS is EXACTLY what we have been talking about all this time. America is always looking to hold down the greatest nation of all time… Canada.

Boos come down hard as a heavy USA! chant breaks out.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:

And that is why I went back to the old theme because I knew that once the truth hit that all of you would jump on the typical bandwagon of hating on the greatest nation that has produced the greatest wrestlers and greatest champions of all time. You have someone like me and the future of this industry in Tyson Kidd. You have the lovely, talented, always outspoken Trish Stratus and Nattie… I mean you have the greatest group of talent to ever grace this ring and all of you clamor to some forty something year olds that think that they are degenerates or whatever they think they are and now they are the tag champions and wouldn’t you know it they have a tag match at the pay per view. Now *ahem* what would be best uhhhhhhhhh for business uhhhhhhhhh would be to uhhhhhhhhh put the uhhhhhhh tag uhhhhhh titles uhhhhhh on the line uhhhhhh. To prove uhhhhhh that this team uhhhhhhhhhh of Edge and Kidd uhhhhhhhh are just nothing uhhhhhhhh. Goodness that is the crap you people like? Talking like a mentally challenged … wait I can’t say that. But what I will say is that if those two think that they can win the tag titles and not bother to put the belts on the line will prove without a shadow of a doubt they are nothing more than a couple of pussies.

I mean yeah HBK will probably come out here with his piped in cheers whenever he says something he think is catchy talking about how he beat my partner but if you watch both of those matches Kidd had the match won both times and both times he got screwed. I mean shoot why would I have to tell it when my partner can tell it so much better than me? So ladies and gentlemen… I present to you… my awesome tag team partner… Tyson Kidd.

The crowd instantly comes to their feet for one purpose. To boo the man and woman that's about to come through that curtain. Two more proud Canadians step out onto the stage to be met by a tidal wave of boo's. Tyson Kidd & Natalya look to be enjoying every second of it as Kidd has a huge cocky smirk on his face. The Canadian couple makes their way down the ramp to meet Kidd's tag-team partner Edge in the ring.

hSCoh5v.gif

Natalya enters the ring first and hugs her fellow Canadian Edge before making her way over to the time keeper for a microphone. Kidd is now positioned on the corner turnbuckle, just soaking in the negative reaction he's getting. He jumps down from the top rope and into the center of the ring. He raises his hand up at Edge, doing the 'Too Sweet' hand sign, mocking the Kliq, and Kidd & Edge do the 'Too Sweet' handshake. This causes the crowd to boo even louder. Natalya hands the microphone she has in her hand to Kidd so he can address his Unforgiven opponents and what's happened in the last few months.

QMsclyR.png

Tyson Kidd
"Edge, thank you for that great introduction, and thank you for being the best tag-team partner that I could ask for. You already touched on this before I got out here, but for those of you who didn't tune in last week, and I don't blame those people, who would want to watch a show headlined by DX, but last week, we sent a former World Champion running. Eddie Guerrero, a former Global Champion, a former Money in the Bank winner, couldn't stand the heat when he was in the ring with us. He literally left the ring and left poor little Chavo by himself, and the rest was academic. Many people who are usually blind to talent, will say that DX's win last week was huge, and very impressive, I ask those people why? You would have to think, these guys have been teaming for hundreds of years, and it took them that long to secure a victory when it took myself and Edge what? Around four minutes to win our match. Besides let's all open our eyes here, you have the Dudley Boyz, a team that's getting up their in age, the only reason they're still around is, let's face it, to collect a pay check every week. Last week they were in there with the boss, the man that signs their checks, did it ever creep into your minds that maybe just maybe that they took that loss to secure their financial futures?"

The crowd begins to boo at Kidd's bold statements. He has that same cocky smirk on his face as before as he doesn't let the crowd settle down before bringing the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"I've been telling you people for months now, that Shawn Michaels and Triple H have been up to something, and all of you turned your cheek, you looked the other way. Now when there's proof of it, in the middle of this ring every single week, you people cheer it? At the Royal Rumble, those two not only superkicked my beautiful wife Natalya, but they decided that wasn't enough harm to inflict on an innocent woman, and they Pedigreed her too. And if that wasn't enough, you have Ric Flair who was on the outside of the ring, basically molesting her. But go ahead people, leave right now while I'm shedding light on this situation, go ahead, go to the nearest venders and buy your Degeneration X t-shirt, support two thugs. Two criminals. At the Royal Rumble, you people all witnessed a crime, and you people did nothing! Those two are no better than someone like George Zimmerman!"
The boo's have reached a new level here as it's almost unbearable. Kidd, Edge, and Natalya are all just laughing in the center of the ring, Kidd brings the microphone up to his mouth once again.

Tyson Kidd
"In a few weeks, myself and Edge are set to face off against this newly crowned tag team Champions, and as of this moment they haven't put anything on the line. See it's fun to just fight for pride and bragging rights but that isn't really our style. Edge and myself both want something that you have, so at Unforgiven, why don't you do something right for a change, I know you two might not be used to it, but grow a set, and put those newly won Tag-Team Championships up against the best. What do you have to be afraid of? I mean hell, according to Shawn Michaels, he can beat me any time he wants to, and Triple H, the so called King of Kings, some of you idiots even think he's one of the greatest of all time. What do these two possibly have to lose? It's just little old Tyson Kidd and Edge, two men that are unworthy of headlining Wrestlemania, that's all we are to you two aren't we? Unlike you guys, I mean Shawn's been such an impressive Champion so far, like that time he lost to Christian, or that one time I beat him and then got screwed by Hunter's wife...or that time he screwed me at the Rumble. A really really impressive title reign, I don't know how you pulled it off but my hats off to you bud, I can see why this crowd adores you. And Hunter, these people also seem to be blind to the fact that you guys received a tag-team title shot almost as soon as you guys got back in the tag division. But we won't talk about how that could possibly happen. There's no abuse of power here at all."

Kidd pretends to have a clueless look on his face as he asks Edge how they got a shot so quickly, Edge and Nattie just shrug, acting clueless as well. Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth once again.

Tyson Kidd
"My question for DX is though, when is enough enough? Men like myself, Edge, and women like Natalya can all see what you two are up to, and when's it going to stop? Triple H has been protecting you Shawn for months, but both of you have to ask yourselves, when is the ride going to be over? You can't stay at the top for much longer you two. At Unforgiven this all changes, it's time you two realize that the power you two possess won't match up to the pure skill we possess. Shawn, I've embarrassed you on two occasions now, and Hunter, I'm not sure if you remember, but my second week here in the UWF, I took you out of commission for months. I already know that I'm better than the both of you, I already know that Edge has what it takes to be a great Champion, he's shown the World that he possesses what it takes, and I already know that I have the greatest manager in the World in my corner, and I already know that at Unforgiven our hands are going to be raised in victory and those UWF Tag-Team Championships will be put around the waists of two true Champions, two Canadians."

”Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo the most successful manager in UWF history. Trish Stratus.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Hold on a second there Kidd. Greatest manager of all time… you are looking at the greatest manager of all time. Your little puppy dog over there couldn’t hold a candle to my managerial skills. So make sure you know that and understand that just like I’m sure she knows and understands that. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way I’ll be more than glad to assist my other client Edge to the ring and be sure that the tag titles are once again wrapped around his waist. Because if there is one thing that all of us are in agreement of… we all cannot stand those old buzzards hogging all the spotlight thinking that they run things. Thinking that because they ran things back in the 90s that now they can waltz in and just take over. That’s not going to happen. Because being a successful manager means seeing past everything which includes seeing past that girl over there to realize the greater good.

And that greater good is making sure that those overrated over the hill guys that have to rely on each other to get around and get ahead will not get ahead because right now what you are looking at in the ring is the greatest assembly to ever grace the ring. And what’s better? We’re the pride of Canada and there is no way that we are going to allow a couple of forty something year old degenerates continue their horrible reign over the UWF. At Unforgiven it all will end. But of course it will be that much sweeter once they grow a set and put those tag titles on the line although chances are is that they won’t because they know that hey will lose them to Edge and Kidd. Oh… and Trippy, Heart Break Man… if you two aren’t down with that… well I got two words for you…

Trish makes the V-symbol with her hand and licks between her fingers. The crowd is a little taken back by that display and start booing.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Eat it.

As the crowd is booing, next to Tyson Kidd, his wife Natalya is shaking her head back and forth before grabbing the microphone out of his hand and bringing it up to her mouth right away.

lgpjBkS.gif

Natalya Neidhart
"Whoa now, before we get too ahead of ourselves I'm going to need you to slow down there Trish. Last time I checked, nobody invited you out here? I'm more than capable of leading my husband Tyson Kidd and your client Edge to victory over those two neanderthals that still to this day call themselves degenerates. If you feel the need to be here for Edge, than I guess I really can't stop you, because well at the end of the day we both want the same thing, and that's for our men to stand in the middle of this ring with gold around their waists. As much as I hate you, and think that you're a worthless whore, and as much as I want to tear your head off of your puny neck right now, I'm willing to set all of my personal feelings aside for what's best for....Canada."

The crowd is booing this newly formed Canadian foursome. Natalya extends her hand to Trish and tilts her head slightly.

Natalya Neidhart
"So what do you say Trish? I'm willing to put our differences aside, are you? Don't do this for me, don't do this for these people, do it for Edge and Tyson Kidd, they need us, alone we're good, but together we can be great. Together, we can end this reign of terror that those two have on this company, and finally we can give our men what they deserve in this company. There's not a doubt in my mind that if we work together, that the four of us can all be at the top where we belong. So Trish, what do you say?"

Natalya stands in the middle of the ring across from Trish Stratus with her arm extended, waiting for Trish's answer. Trish looks to Edge first then out to the booing crowd. She starts to nod her head before hitting Natalya's hand out of the way, refusing the hand shake. Natalya looks stunned as she's staring at her hand. She mouths the words "What the f-" before Trish embraces her with a big hug in the center of the ring, showing her allegiance to the team as the crowd boos. Smiles instantly grow on Edge & Kidd's faces as they join in for a big group hug. The team breaks from their hug and they all stand in the middle of the ring. Trish & Nattie raise their mens hand as this new faction stands in the center of the ring, with all of their hands in the air as the crowd is hating every minute of it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

E

C

JR: What what?

Piper: Oh gimmie a break JR, what's the Smackdown people doing here?!

HIAC13_Photo_084.jpg
Ethan%20Carter%20III%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

A mixed reaction is heard from the crowd as Fandango, Ethan Carter III and Summer Rae are all standing on the entrance stage, Fandango holding up the Tag Team Briefcase as they all run down the ring. Edge, Kidd, Nattie and Trish are all prepared for a fight as One Percent enters the ring and battles with Team Canada. Fandango and Kidd exchange blows while Carter and Edge are duking it out in the ring Trish and Natalya are double teaming Summer Rae but Rae counters a blow and kicks Trish in the gut, then clotheslines Natalya to the ground. Ethan Carter hits a neckbreaker onto Edge while Fandango stands beside Kidd and brings him down with a Russian Leg Sweep. Summer Rae meanwhile brings up Trish by the hair and mocks her on the spot but Nattie pulls away Rae and brings her down with a snap DDT! Ethan Carter is about to confront the girls until Edge runs up and Spears Carter to the ground! Fandango jumps onto Edge and hammers away at the Rated R Superstar until Kidd pulls him away and chucks him to the turnbuckles.

JR: I think One Percent bit off more then they can chew, Roddy.

Piper: Wanna know what One Percent means? That's how much of their brain they actually use. Haha!

Edge walks up and boots Fandango in the gut, then Kidd runs up and hits a dropkick to the corner. Fandango falls to the ground but Edge brings him back up, both men then whips Fandango hard onto the opposite corner. Kidd then whips Edge onto Fandango to stun him, then Kidd goes for a charge himself until Ethan Carter runs up in front of him and hits a corkscrew neckbreaker onto Tyson Kidd! Edge is dumbfounded for a moment until Fandango runs up and hits a leaping back elbow onto Edge to knock him down! Nattie and Trish are back up and try to attack Fandango but Summer Rae is back on her feet and clotheslines both women to the ground! Fandango and Ethan Carter both pose with the World Tag Team Champions, proving that they are the best Tag Team ever in the UWF untill..

ARE YOU READY?

JR: OH MY!

Piper: It's DX! They actually bothered to show up!!

DX_Entrance.jpg

The UWF Faithful has nearly exploded with the roof once DX's music hits the PA Systems. the UWF Tag Team Champions Triple H and Shawn Michaels both run down the ramp and run into the ring, wasting no time in attacking Fandango and Ethan Carter III in the ring! Carter and Fandango are struggling to overcome the powerful duo of Triple H and Shawn Michaels as Fandango gets dropped onto his back first, then Michaels hits some chops to the chest of Ethan Carter III. Carter looks to be stunned as Michaels whips him to Triple H's direction, The Game then executes the Double A Spinebuster onto Ethan Carter! Triple H and Shawn Michaels have cleared the ring and are now posing for the crowd; the fans are loving every moment of DX's appearance. Triple H and Michaels points to the crowd until Edge and Tyson Kidd runs in and knocks down the UWF Tag Team Champions. Edge and Kidd both have big smirks on their faces as Edge kicks out Triple H out of the ring first, leaving Michaels in the hands of Team Canada.

JR: Oh lord what's Team Canada thinking?

Tyson Kidd goes onto one knee and his face is inches away from Michaels ear, then he mumbles something to Michaels ear saying that this wouldn't have happened if he won the title at the Royal Rumble. Edge interrupts the message by picking up Michaels and hits the Edgecution onto Michaels! Edge and Kidd both stand tall above Shawn Michaels as the crowd boos heavily at Team Canada, all until One Percent hits their title belts over the faces of Team Canada! The crowd pops at that, Summer Rae still at ringside and backing away from Nattie and Trish. Triple H enters the ring and One Percent decides to gangbeat the COO of the UWF, the fans now turning on One Percent. Ethan Carter brings Triple H to the center of the ring and hits the One Percent Driver onto Triple H take him down, then Fandango climbs the ropes and poses to the crowd, preparing for the Diving Legdrop until Shawn Michaels stands on the apron and shoves Fandango off the turnbuckle, landing on the security barrier at ringside! More pops are heard as Michaels enters the ring and exchanges blows with Ethan Carter while the fans are still going nuts!

JR: Our World Heavyweight Champion is trading blows with the biggest loudmouth on Smackdown! Things could get interesting!

Summer Rae is checking up on Fandango, helping him up to his feet as Michaels hits a chop to the chest of Ethan Carter, Carter going for a punch but Michaels ducks it and hits another chop to the chest. Michaels then hits a punch that sends Ethan Carte back a few steps, then Michaels hops over towards Carter and goes for the Sweet Chin Music but Ethan Carter catches the foot, then grabs the head of the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels and is ready to go for the One Percent Driver until Edge comes in and Spears Ethan Carter to the ground! Michaels thinks that he is saved until Tyson Kidd runs in and hits the Superkick onto the face of Michaels! The fans are cheering for the action that's in the ring, chanting 'This Is Awesome!' as Team Canada is standing in the ring. Triple H enters the ring wielding a sledgehammer as Kidd and Edge are backing away from The Game. Triple H urges Team Canada to come at him but Nattie and Trish both enter the ring and have to hold back their men to prevent any injuries. Edge and Kidd are swearing at Triple H now as Michaels is back up and looks on at the duo. Fandango and Ethan Carter are in the ring now and want a piece of the action until Summer Rae has to pull him back.

JR: Look at the crowd going wild over the standoff, Roddy!

Piper: There's gonna be some blood shed sometime soon, JR and I can't wait!

All three teams are in the ring together as they have a three way staredown with one another. Triple H still has that sledgehammer in his hand and is moving it around while Carter tries to get close to him but Summer Rae pulls him back. The hot headed Tyson Kidd prepares for another attack but Natalya pleads with him to end it before he gets hurt, Micheals shaking his head at Team Canada. The intensity between the three teams is getting out of hand while the fans are enjoying it, another 'This Is Awesome' chant starts again, louder then ever as RAW cuts to the credits with the three way standoff still taking place in the ring.

Credits:

Promos - Respective TT'ers
Daniels/McIntyer, Miz/Axel - Chase
DiBiase/Bubba - rawisrey
Wyatt/Aries, piecing show together - Nate

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Stephanie McMahon: Hello ladies and gentlemen it is I Stephanie McMahon, and Randy Orton he is going on vacation this week with the ever so lovely Eva Marie... which means I being the next higher up on Tuesday night Raw I will make the card for next week fantastic episode

UWFRawRoadToWrestlemania.png

The Road to Wrestlemania Continues onwards as we RAW will be having a huge show

Euro title semi-final matches
TedDibs_zpse4524ea3.png
MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png

Ted Dibiase vs Curtis Axel
Daniesls_zps86b206b1.png
AriesRaw_zps0b2f4ad0.png

Christopher Daniels vs Austin Aries
Four men are left, and only two will be heading onward to face off at Unforgiven for the vacated European Championship at Unforgiven. These men have my interest and I am sure they will bring the best match possible for us fans to enjoy
RollinOnFloor_zps6b57a639.png
vs
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png

As you people know I have full control of everything that goes on with the Global Championship, and MY champion Seth Rollins needs to impress me this week on Raw. So I decided to book him with some who I think has a great future, and that man is Drew McIntyre. Who knows Drew with a win here I might even consider you the next future of the Global Championship title

Taker_zpsae5b4607.png
Kane_zps342a77e1.png
vs
Hollywood_zps6c90c95c.png
Cena_zpsf0687f1f.png

I know what you people are thinking, this makes no sense, that this will be too much chaos. You see the thing is I know what is best for business. I know what the people want, you people want to see the Brothers of Destruction again, and you will as they take of the dream team of John Cena and Hulk Hogan. These men sure will destroy each other, and that is what I want to see. I want to know who can put there differences aside and at the end of it all become the ultimate winners.

ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png
vs
Umags_zpsb671efde.png

This is an amazing match up as we could see Umaga destroy my husbands little friend Shawn Michaels. You know Shawn we will see how tough you are when you face Trish Stratus's other client Umaga. I would say good luck, but I would be lying.

Promos
Dbry_zpseabb0df8.png

Pipers pit returns and we're gonna be treated with by a disgusting creature in Daniel Bryan, I am sure you blind people will enjoy this promo

StylesUWF_zps5fa868d7.png
DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png

That is right folks the UWF Champion AJ Styles is being invited to RAW, because Dean Ambrose dosen't have time to travel to Smackdown to address Mr. Styles. So AJ will come on RAW to have a talk with Dean Ambrose, who knows this could possibly be a preview for the main event of Wrestlemania.

I would love to hear from the four men in the European Championship tournament, and provide our fans with more quality insight. Maybe anyone on this card who is performing should do the same as well just to give these fans what they want more of you.Don't ruin our fans give them what they want.

Anyone else is free to speak there mind on this great edition of Tuesday night Raw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clydefrog and SBS

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This card is looking spectacular.

I get Soccerboy, it's on!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Not sure why nobody has commented yet? Really good Raw. Congrats to Dibiase, Aries, Daniels, & Axel on their wins this week. Personally, I got Aries taking it all in the end but I could very well be wrong. All entertaining matches this week. All enjoyable reads. That finish to the show though, wow, honestly my favorite thing I've read since I've been here. That brawl was awesome, and Trish & Natalya joining forces is always great. Great show Red team! The card for next week looks stellar too, can't wait!

Reactions: SBS and Nate

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That ending was awesome!

Nice to see Tarver aligned with DiBiase there, overall the show was good. Onto next week (Sorry bout this post, I'm tired)

Status
Not open for further replies.