UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Looks like a decent show! keep up the good work SBS!

Reactions: SBS

SBS

Reaction score

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another heart-pounding edition of Monday Night Raw. I'm alongside my tired and true partner, the Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper, and let me tell you, I love the King, but its good to have you back.

Piper: Aww shucks JR, you are going to make me blush. No one calls matches in the UWF like yours truly, and what a week its been since. A new Global Champion has been crowned on Velocity of all things and if you didn't read it I'm going to hunt you down and chop your balls off.

JR: We also know who has what briefcase after the rags to riches match and the bulldozer Umaga plans on challenging new Champion Seth Rollins for the Global Title at Unforgiven. But tonight is going to be a very interesting night to say the least. For tonight we have a reunion of sorts in our Main Event as Degeneration X together again prepares for their huge match against Kidd and Edge at Unforgiven.

Piper: We could talk for hours about what has gone on, but like I said, if you haven't been reading you should go kill yourself, seriously, because you are missing the best shit I've ever seen. And tonight we're starting out with the European Championship as General Manager Randy Orton is going to give us an update right here, and right now!

The crowd is ready as Raw begins.

JR: Here he is, ladies and gentlemen. Our general manager, “The Viper” Randy Orton!

Orton emerges from the back to a big applause from the people in attendance. He has a stern look on his face, almost foreboding.

RAW_982_Photo_103.jpg

Orton walks up the steel steps and grabs a microphone sitting on it. He climbs into the ring as the fan continue to shower him in cheers. Orton paces around before finally getting an opening to speak.

randy-orton-gts.jpg

Randy Orton: First and foremost, I want to wish our esteemed Slammy Award host Mr. David Arquette a speedy recovery. Nothing personal against you but I had to get out some frustrations I have. Frustrations stemming from what took place at the Slammys, and for that matter the Royal Rumble. There's something that I have to do tonight that absolutely makes me sick to do but it's something I have to do because.....

Orton pauses a moment as he musters up the ability to finish that sentence.

Randy Orton: Its…...Best......for business......

Randy cringes as he uses that phrase but continues speaking.

Randy Orton: The current UWF European Champion, who put up the fight of is life at the Royal Rumble, was brutally assaulted by, of all people, Dean Ambrose. You know, I've been a part of UWF since the beginning and I never thought I'd see Dean Ambrose take the low road like he did at the Royal Rumble.I know what Dean's thinking “You should be congratulating me!” but the fact is, Dean, I'm not going to do that because you don't deserve it. I've been in that mindset, and the road you are going down is going to come to a bitter end. But nevertheless, you won. But at what expense? I'll tell you. Tonight, I have the unpleasant responsibility to update everyone on the condition of Daniel Bryan.

The crowd pops at the sound of Daniel Bryan.

Randy Orton: The doctors and UWF trainers say that Daniel has suffered a severe concussion and won't be cleared to compete for the foreseeable future. This calls into play his European Championship. Now, the rule book of Ultimate Wrestling Federation states that if a superstar cannot compete and defend his or her title for more than 30 days. Daniel Bryan, unfortunately, falls into that category so, as of this moment right now, Daniel Bryan is hereby stripped of the European Championship.

JR: What?!

Piper: Shows the little Goat-faced twerp some humility! I love it, Ross!

Randy Orton: Which means we now have a vacant European Championship, and as you all know, I hate vacant titles. So that is why starting next week will be an 8 man tournament to crown the next UWF European Champion which will be crowned at Unforgiven. These 8 men will be Curtis Axel, Bubba Ray Dudley, Drew McIntyre, Bray Wyatt, The Miz, Christopher Daniels, the re-debuting Ted Dibiase Jr, and the last man in the tournament will be the former UWF Champion Austin Aries. To Daniel Bryan like I said, it's not something I want to do but it's something that has to be done. It hurts to-

The crowd explodes as the now former UWF European Champion and Royal Rumble runner-up Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with the European Title in his possession.

JR: He's not scheduled to be here! Daniel Bryan, The American Dragon is here!

Piper: I thought Dean paralyzed this piece of shit, Ross!

Bryan walks down the ramp slowly, never letting his eyes leave Orton. The crowd is going crazy as they chant “YES!” over and over again like a mantra.

RR14_Photo_035.jpg

Bryan makes it to the ring and walks up the steel steps and grabs the other microphone sitting on top of them. He enters the ring and stands across from Randy. He takes the European Championship and looks at it. He then looks back at Randy and lays it down in front of him. Bryan then starts to speak.

Daniel-Bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: It hurts you because why, exactly? Please, finish that statement. Because I know you're not going to talk about pain. Your pain. What about mine? I was on fire in that Royal Rumble match. You saw it. These people saw it. And, I'll tell you who else saw it. It's the guy who's public enemy number one on my hit list. I came down to this ring at entry number 5 and I proved what I always say and that is that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and I was this close to winning the Royal Rumble. But, what happened? Let's just point out the obvious. The Golden Boy sees that the Daniel Bryan he thought he knew was just that much better than he was. He can't beat me at my best and so that's why he grabbed a steel chair and, like a coward, cheated his way to the main event match at WrestleMania, a spot I have dreamed about since I was a kid. Dean Ambrose is living my dream and he did it at my expense. And now, because a bunch of hacks say that I'm too “banged up” that I can't compete so I'm getting stripped of a championship that is rightfully mine?

Bryan bends down and picks it up and offers it to Randy. Orton just looks down at the belt and looks back at Bryan with a look of sadness in his eyes. Bryan just tosses the belt back down and keeps speaking.

randy-orton-and-daniel-bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: That championship wasn't me trying my absolute best. That championship meant that, at any given moment, any championship that I want, I can take. John Cena wanted to have that belt for a full year and he stuck his nose in my business and I made him tap out and I took it from him. I can do that again to Cena with the Transatlantic Title, I can do that to Seth Rollins for the Global Title and I can damn sure do that to Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship. You want to strip me of the European Title? Fine. Take it. But there's something you won't take from me and that's this ring. This 20 feet by 20 feet ring, in anyone else's hands, is just a wrestling ring but, in my hands, it's a blank canvas, just waiting for me to paint a masterpiece. This is all I do to make a living. Do you understand that? I'm not like The Rock. I don't have some Hollywood film career waiting for me.

Orton lifts his microphone back up.

20130621_SD_Orton_Bryan_promo_nologo.jpg

Randy Orton: Daniel, I understand your frustration. Trust me, if anyone does, it's me. You're a great talent and a big star for the UWF so you have to look at things from a business standpoint. We can't jeopardize one of our top stars right before WrestleMania season. Look, Daniel, what we can do is-

Daniel cuts Randy off.

Daniel Bryan: What you can do, Randy, is give me what I want and what I want is Dean Ambrose one-on-one in this ring, no disqualifications so I can teach him that you don't piss this Dragon off!

The crowd pops at the idea and a big “YES!” chant breaks out again in the arena. Orton looks around and delivers this bit of news reluctantly.

Randy Orton: No. No, Daniel. I just can't do that.

Daniel Bryan: And just why the hell not? I'm trying, Randy. I really am. I'm trying to be calm about this but, right now, those voices your theme music talks about, I can hear them. They're telling me to just lose it. They're begging me to burn this show down to the ground. They're telling me that I need to disrupt the established order. They're telling me that I need to become an agent of chaos. Dean Ambrose took my dream, my Superstar of the Year Slammy, my European Title, my WrestleMania main event, he took it all away from me so, Randy, with or without your permission, I'm going to take that dream he stole from me and I'm going to make it a nightmare.

The crowd is firmly behind the “American Dragon” at this point as Bryan continues ranting.

Daniel Bryan: From this point on, it's no more Mr. Nice Guy. I'm tired of being the foot stool. I'm tired of being the underdog. From now on, I'm putting that entire locker room on notice. Cleared or not, I'm going to do whatever I want and if that means kicking someone's fucking head in, I'll do just that.

The crowd seem confused at first as to why they are hearing New World Symphony, but are quick to react in boos as Damien Sandow emerges through the curtain with a microphone in hand. Walking down the ramp as he begins to speak

RAW_1018_Photo_147_zps1ded77e0.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to Save you all...And ladies and gentleman, yes I do use that term lightly, I ask you all to view the ring at this moment for I present to you a microcosm of our society, I give you all the Very reason why I am here in the UWF. For a man who clearly is unfit to hold any championship anymore is injured because of his own inadequacies, and yet this is considered such important news that our..."esteemed" General Manager comes out here and has to announce it to the world.

Sandow walks up the steel steps, across the ring apron but before he lifts a leg up he cocks an eyebrow looking at the two men in the ring and deciding he'd rather not share the ring with them and staying on the apron as he continues.

376376-BI-jSD_666_106_zpscc31e224.jpg

Mr. Orton, your thought of important and relevant information shows how incompetent your time as General Manager has been. From your self-indulging spotlight stealing tendencies, to your ignoring of the superstars you should be truly concerned with, the very fact that you are still employed in your current position is a testament to the level of ignorance society itself has sunk down into. But that is a matter for another day, for at this moment we are all supposed to stop our lives to pay attention to the irrelevant opinion of a lost lamb. Poor Daniel Bryan, everything bad is happening to him and only him...Mr. Bryan let me fill you in on a few points.

Sandow raises a single finger counting off his points.

Number one, The rules of the Royal Rumble do not ban steel chairs, they do however state that you must be thrown over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. Now this rule does not state what qualifies as being back inside the ring once thrown over, so the question of can you truly be eliminated if you are just knocked off an apron is one no one seems to bring up and one that should be for if it were I can guarantee I, Damien Sandow, would be standing here your Royal Rumble winner. Number Two: You were named Superstar of the Year and yet I...the man who was the runner up of the Rumble, Won at Wrestlemania, Became Tag Team Champion, Became UWF Champion and never officially was defeated for it, and bested superstar after superstar was not even nominated. So you should not cry about a trophy you never deserved Number three: Your European championship reign was a sham, the fact that this company allowed Two individuals be named the European Champion is almost as abhorrent as the two men who held it. And lastly, You Mr. Bryan are unfit to main event a weekly program because of your crude language, gross demeanor, and bad example you set for the people in the audience, let alone headline Wrestlemania.

Sandow seems disgusted at the prospect before continues on.

However!...Mr. Bryan you did make one correct statement, in your hands this ring is a Blank canvas. Because it has no substance, nothing noteworthy to see, and is so incredibly droll you cannot even distract yourself by watching the paint dry. For far too long, People like the two of you have hijacked the airwaves of this serial week in and week out and in attempting to keep my composure I have been biding my time and only taking my allotted time to attempt to enlighten the people. But I have now recognized that I cannot make progress in this manner and as such I shall no longer be allowing this ignorance to clog the television screen anymore, which is why I am here to inform you Mr. Bryan...You're no longer needed here, so you may take your leave...You're Welcome.

Randy looks up at Damien and back at Bryan, both are glaring holes through one another.

orton.jpg

Randy Orton: This gives me a great idea. Damien, you feel like sticking your nose into other people's business, well, when you mess with the “Viper”, don't be surprised if you feel the strike. I have an idea that will satisfy the both of you. At Unforgiven, we are going to see an Unsanctioned Match between Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. While I cannot book a Global Title match, I can book a number one contenders match so the winner will go on to WrestleMania III and challenge the UWF Global Champion.

JR: Business is gonna be picking up at Unforgiven! Former tag team partners in a....well essentially a fight!

Piper: Sandow is gonna enlighten us all.....from ever having to see that ugly mug ever again!

Bryan glares at Orton before looking back at Damien Sandow. Bryan simply points his index fingers into the air repeatedly, but very slowly with a crazy look in his eyes as the crowd chants “YES!”

daniel-bryahghjn_zps90d9fe96.jpg

Randy Orton: Oh Damien I wouldn't be going anywhere if I were you, because you see, your match is up right now.

The fans explode into cheers as Orton and Bryan both take their exit from the ring living a very upset Damian Sandow in the ring. Sandow is frustrated having to be in action right now and the crowd love it as the bell rings.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first in the ring, from Palo Alto California, weighing in tonight at 243 lbs. Damien Sandow.

Sandow takes off his robe getting himself ready for his match up.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles California, weighing in tonight at 224 lbs. The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels!

Daniesls_zps86b206b1.png
vs.
Sandow_zps44b247e2.png

Ding Ding Ding!

Damien Sandow, and Christopher Daniels tie up, and Daniel goes as he hits an arm drag onto Sandow, and he gets back into a fighting stance, as Sandow looks astonished that Daniels hit a move like that. Sandow gets up and they tie up again. Sandow goes and he manages to get Daniels into the corner, the referee goes and tries to separate the action in which Sandow agrees to let go when all of a sudden he hits a cheap elbow right into the face of Daniels. Sandow then grabs Daniels and throws him right into the turnbuckle in which Daniels goes and he runs up the turnbuckle and the fans cheer. Sandow charges at him but Daniels catches him with a crossbody. The fans cheer as Damien Sandow is down and Daniels hook the leg.

1…

2…

No kick out by Sandow, Daniels goes and he picks up Sandow, and he hits an enziguri right onto Sandow. Sandow is dazed as he goes and he lays onto the turnbuckle. Daniels goes and he hits a low kick sweep kick right onto Damien Sandow. Daniels then stands right on the side of Sandow, turns around and hits a standing moonsault right onto Sandow. Daniels is about to go for the pin but Sandow rolls out of the ring.

Jim Ross: Damien Sandow performed a smart move there trying to avoid the pin fall

Sandow is getting up, and Daniels goes through the ropes and goes for the suicide dive when all of a sudden Sandow moves out of the way and Daniels lands right onto the barricade. Sandow goes and he recovers as he looks at Daniels and he sees that he hurt Sandow is smiling, and he picks up Daniels and he picks him up hitting a snakeeyes right onto the barricade. Sandow then goes and he grabs Daniels as he throws him right into the turnbuckle. The fans boo like crazy at this, and Sandow throws Daniels right back into the ring. Sandow goes and he picks up Daniels and he lifts him up high in the sky. Sandow leaves him hanging up there as they start to give a mix reaction as Sandow goes and he drops Daniels with a hard back suplex onto him. Sandow goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Daniels. The fans cheer as Sandow goes and picks up Daniels and he throws him into the turnbuckle. Sandow goes and he charges at him hitting a clothesline right onto the turnbuckle. Sandow then goes and he picks up Daniels, and he flips him over putting him in a tree of woe position. Sandow then backs up and he hits a low dropkick right onto him as Daniels is cradled down. Sandow goes and he smiles as he drags Daniels too the middle of the ring and he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Daniels

Jim Ross: The resilience of Christopher Daniels is impressive isn’t Hot Rod?

Roddy Pper: Damn it stupid Flappy Bird… Wait what’s that? Yeah sure JR.

Daniels is getting up slowly and Sandow goes as he begins to attack him with stiff rights. Sandow then goes and he grabs Daniels and hits a DDT on him. Sandow goes and he looks down on him and he hits a jumping knee on the back of the head of Daniels as Daniels holds his head in pain and is moving his legs up and down. Sandow then goes and he gets on top of Daniels locking in a camel clutch onto him as Daniels starts to scream as Sandow has the move locked on tight.

Jim Ross: The Camel Clutch it is locked in tight Hot Rod!

Roddy Piper: Quiet JR I finally got through the first pipe

Daniels is teetering trying to survive the deadly submission from Sandow. Daniels is screaming in pain as the hold is locked in very tight. Daniels goes as he crawls with all his might reaching for the ropes. Sandow keeps applying more pressure making it harder, and harder for Daniels to get to the ropes, but Daniels manages to reach for the ropes, and the fans cheer as he grasps on Damien Sandow lets go of the hold and Daniels is down on the ground, and Sandow awaits for him to get up. Daniels is getting up, and Sandow goes for a kick on the one knee Daniels , but Daniels catches the kick and he stands up with Damien Sandow on one leg. Daniels goes and he spins Sandow around, and Sandow is dazed as Daniel turns him around and hits a Hurricurana and Sandow gets up leaning against the ropes.

Jim Ross: Sandow is reeling right now!

Roddy Piper: BS my bird didn’t hit the pipe there.

Daniels goes and hits two stiff rights on the reeling Damien Sandow and then lifts him up on his shoulders hitting the death valley driver. The fans cheer as Daniels looks on and he positions Sandow right in the middle of the ring. Daniels bounces twice as he goes for the best moonsault ever, Damien Sandow though rolls out of the way. This causes Daniels to land flat on the mat. Damien goes and flips him over and hits the elbow of disdain onto Daniels. Sandow goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Damien Sandow.

220px-Damien_sandow.jpg

Jim Ross: Impressive win here tonight by the former world champion Damien Sandow.

Roddy Piper: Screw Flappy Bird.

Damien Sandow is seen posing after the victory, and the fans cheer like crazy with that going on. Sandow goes and he heads to the top rope as the fans just boo him. Sandow is seen at the final image celebrating as we move on forward.

The previous match had just ended and the Tuesday Night RAW audience is awaiting more action but instead of one more match, the titantron lights up, and a pre-recorded video starts to play.

jvn3.jpg

People in the arena don't know how to react to what they're witnessing. There's a man walking on a beach. Some parts of the audience can already be heard booing but for the most part, the whole arena is in silence. After a while, the camera zooms in and we can finally see how the man is. It's The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries.

a6oi.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

The very first man to win The Money in The Bank Ladder match in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. The very first man to win The Money in The Bank Ladder match in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Twice. One time UWF Television Champion. More-than-once the Number One Contender to any world championship in this company and one time UWF Undisputed Champion. This is what I was able to do in this company since it rose to the top. I was hated, I was loved but I never really cared. All I ever wanted to achieve was more and more greatness. But last summer...my determination to achieve all the greatness had suddenly dissapeared and since then, I was struggling. I was struggling with everything. Not only with my career but with my life in general. If there's one thing that was with my throughout my entire life it's that determination to achieve more and more and more and more greatness each and every day. And I lost it.

People in the arena give Austin Aries a bit of a mixed reaction as they hear the melodramatic tone in his voice.
I let Triple H take my Money in The Bank briefcase and I allowed Test to take my Television Championship. Every single person in this company thought I was having the time of my life and that I was going to expand my career to a whole new level but that wasn't my intention. My intention was to stay in this company to find my determination but every day I kept telling myself:"Mission Failed." I went on to the King of The Ring finals and lost to Kurt Angle on purpouse because lets be honest for a second...I've always been the King of The Ring in this company and one tournament doesn't change a damn thing.

Although Austin Aries looks a bit sad and unmotivated, he's still showing he's simply A Doudle, Austin Aries.
I had great things thrown my way. But I never wanted that. I never wanted people to push me forward, I never wanted to be given things from others. So as they kept throwing it all at me, I kept throwing it all behind me because that's the attitude I've always had and always will have. In case I don't do it myself it doesn't count. See, people are like electrons, they're searching for the way with the lowest amount of resistance. But I'm not just like any other person, I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and I don't care about the amount of this world's resistance on my path to greatness I have to go through to get what I want. I'm still going through it no matter what because that's who I am, that's what I like to do...I like to challenge myself to do things but since the last summer there were no challenges for me so there was no motivation anymore and I don't even know why. There are things in the world that just aren't supposed to be explained and this is one of them. I don't really know why I behaved like I behaved, I don't know why I did all the things I did. All I know is that the Austin Aries you've been seeing since the summer of 2013, wasn't The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

Austin Aries seems to be regretting that he threw almost 6 months of his career behind his head.
There is no reason why I should tell you what I wanna do. All I can say right now is that I'm standing on a road and this time, the determination is there once again, the fire is bigger than ever...I'm on my road...to Wrestlemania. The event where it all began for me, the event which shot me to the top and this year, I will use Wrestlemania the same way I used it two years ago. Now, I know...there's a lot of behind-the-scenes talking that I'm not the Austin Aries I used to be, and that I jumped ship to RAW and didn't even show for my last match on Velocity but you know what? I don't care. I have nothing to prove. And even if I had something to prove I always said that actions speak louder than words. So ladies and gentlemen. Welcome. Welcome in the era of The Greatest Man That Ever Lived...once again.

The scene fades to black and everybody in the arena is left shocked because nobody really understood Aries' words.

Fans boo as the Los Guerreros come out. Eddie looks on emotionless as Chavo makes his down the ramp being proud like a warrior, the fans boo like crazy as Eddie goes and enters the ring along with Chavo

Fans are confused knowing Degeneration X is wrestling tonight when all of a sudden the fans boo like crazy as Edge and Tyson Kidd come out doing the suck it pose and all

Jim Ross: Oh Come on this is just immature.

Edge and Tyson Kidd starting acting like them as Natalya follows them down the ramp, and the fans just boo as they walk down the ramp, and the enter the ring and they keep mocking them. Kidd goes and he does the suck it taunt and Edge does the DX pose, and the referee tells the two men to go to the corner as Eddie and Chavo start in the ring

Ding.. Ding... Ding...

Eddie begins circling around the ring with Tyson Kidd, the fans are mix with this when all of a sudden Eddie stops. Eddie goes and he looks on as he tags Chavo quick, and he goes through the ropes and jump down of them.

Jim Ross: What in the hell is going on?

Eddie goes and he is seen just walking away. Chavo is screaming at Eddie: “What in the hell is going on” as Eddie emotionless just walks away. Chavo still on the apron gets turned around by Kidd and gets suplexed into the middle of the ring. Kidd picks up Chavo and hits him with a standing enziguri causing Chavo to fall right down on the mat. Kidd goes and he tags in his partner Edge goes and he kicks the face of the down Chavo. Edge goes as he smiles and he gets in the spear position. Edge bends down as he charges at the rising Chavo and hits him with a spear in which Edge does the suck it pose known by Degeneration X.

Jim Ross: Good God this isn’t fair Hot Rod

Roddy Piper: You know what isn’t fair JR? Flappy Bird.

Edge goes and he tags in Tyson Kidd. Kidd goes and he picks up Chavo and he hooks both arms. Kidd then goes and hits the pedigree right onto Chavo Guererro, the fans boo as when all of a sudden Kidd goes and flips Chavo over, and he locks in the Hart lock the fans boo as Chavo just taps out to the pain, and the bell rings but Tyson Kidd not letting go.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winners Tyson Kidd, and Edge!

edge%2Bwwe%2Bprofile%2Bbiodata.jpg
tyson-kidd-50.jpg

Jim Ross: Damn it what in the hell.

Tyson Kidd lets go of the hold as Natalya enters the ring, and raises his hand. Edge goes and joins in as they raise his hands high up in the sky as well. The fans boo as they decide to go together…. Suck it! Mocking Degeneration X, the echoes of the fans boo even louder as RAW fades away to another segment
The scene opens up with an empty room. A few pieces of equipment can be seen at the end of the room. Suddenly a figure walks across the screen. A few seconds go by before the figure once again walks across the screen in the opposite direction. It’s clear whoever it is, is pacing back and forth. Inaudible voices could be heard off screen. It sounds like there is more than one person in the room.

The figure once again walks into the view of the camera, but this time stays there. The sound of something being dragged across the floor can be heard, a chair comes into view shortly after. The figure, standing directly in front of the camera moves the chair into place, his back now to the camera. The figure stands beside the chair with his back to the camera still before he sharply turns around to reveal that it is Christopher Daniels. A solemn look on his face as he takes a seat, he looks at the camera briefly before lowering his head and lets out a sigh.

Seconds, that felt like moments went by before Daniels brought his head back up to the camera and he speaks.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:

You know, when I got into this business, I was always told to do what was best for me. At the same time I was also told that in order to truly get anywhere in the business, you had to be able to fully listen and take orders from the higher ups. I’ve done that, I’ve done that to the point where I don’t know what to do anymore. The Royal Rumble was a bad time for me. In case you were living under a rock, or simply not paying attention at all, I slipped up. I went into that ring like a bat out of hell, and I was giving Daniel Bryan a good beating, and then I got cocky. They wanted some kind of flashy spot, and I knew I could be the guy to give them something. When I was on that top rope, I felt almost invincible. I felt that when I executed the moonsault perfectly like I always do that people would take notice, maybe even take notes. Well, my foot slipped. I can’t say much else other than that; I honestly don’t know what happened. I’ve performed the move countless times before and suddenly I failed. I failed not only myself, but everybody who was counting on me. I even told Randy that if given the chance I could be his guy.

I haven’t been fair to him, I haven’t been fair to Daniel Bryan, and I haven’t been fair to UWF. I was given probably one of the best opportunities of my UWF career when I was given a program with Daniel Bryan, probably one of the most popular stars of UWF, something almost anybody else could have used to really get their name out there. I screwed up, I screwed up real bad, I thought I was ready, and maybe now I am. The Royal Rumble was a real wake up call. And I’m sure a lot of people, a lot of fans and superstars alike are probably thinking the same thing; “hasn’t this guy said that before?” And you’d be correct in thinking that. A long time ago, when I was going through a slump, I thought I could take some time off and just recharge my batteries, and it worked for a little bit, but I now find myself back in the same spot I was before.

Daniels breathes in heavily, with a slow exhale of breath following right after. He looked away from the camera as if he was thinking about something.

I have a lot to say, and probably not enough time to say it. Do I feel sorry for myself? No, I brought this on myself, just like the commentator’s said when I slipped and fell at the Rumble. I haven’t held up my end of the deal that Randy and I shook on a while back. The deal was simple, I bring my A game every week and I’d be rewarded accordingly. At first I did, I was doing the best I could. I wish I could tell you exactly what happened then too, but I can’t. I’m amazed I’m allowed to have any kind of camera time honestly; I’ve been nothing but dead weight pretty much since I started with UWF. I don’t think there was any general manager, past or present that didn’t know what to do with my lazy ass. I deserved all of that though, for being just that, a lazy ass. Now normally when you hear this kind of talk, you usually hear the words “I’m leaving the company” at the end, but I won’t be saying that. If I want to get anywhere in this company I have to work for it. And I’m sure that seems almost laughable coming from my mouth, what with my ridiculous mood swings and all, but I can proudly say that that Christopher Daniels is dead. I’m not entirely sure what kind of Christopher Daniels you’ll see now, but I do know that he will have a new mindset, a better mindset. No more trying to snake my way into any kind of important match, the next time you see me booked in a big match, you’ll know I deserved it.

When I first got into this business, I was probably one of the hardest workers you’d ever seen. I worked where I could simply to get more experience. But what have I done with all of that experience? I certainly haven’t applied myself. I certainly haven’t stuck to my roots. I have become an arrogant prick who thinks that because of his experience, he should be handed everything on a silver platter. I don’t know how I could have possibly thought that. I’m ready to change, I’m sure most if not all of you will be hesitant to take my word for it, so I will gladly show you. Prepare to be surprised!

Daniels gets up rather quickly, the chair violently scraping against the floor as he does so. He walks away off camera but the camera is still rolling. Suddenly the face of Frankie Kazarian can be seen slowly creeping into the screen. He has a big smile on his face as he speaks only a few words.

Frankie Kazarian:

He’s back bitches!

Kazarian laughs before moving away from the camera and it suddenly shutting off.

The fans begin to give a mix reaction as Undertaker is coming out rolling on his motorcycle as the fans don’t know what to think of the rags to riches briefcase holder. Undertaker still looks disgruntled about having the third tier briefcase. Undertaker goes and he rides down the ramp and Undertaker goes and he stops the motorcycle at the ramp and Undertaker goes as he enters the ring, and he begins to speak in the middle of it

009122223.jpg

Undertaker: Now I know you people are mad at me for what I did to my baby brother Kane at the Royal Rumble, and I bet ya people want an answer. Well you’re going to get your answer right now. You see I won this briefcase right here and figure I had a world title shot. Shawn Michaels is our current World Heavyweight Champion and he was facing Tyson Kidd that night. Ya see I was thinking of that world heavyweight championship, and was thinking about trying to help good ole’ Tyson Kidd to win that belt… but then I realize something Triple H was in that match, and he would have a huge problem with me trying to ruin such a big match that he has control of, and frankly I don’t want to deal with Hunter. The UWF Championship was in my sight for a while. I thought of giddying up to go on over to Smackdown if I had the world title briefcase but then I realized that I would have to change up my contract to go over to Smackdown, and if you saw the money I was making here on RAW you wouldn’t give it up either. So as I sat here and pondered my thoughts I realized there was another world title here on this brand the Global championship.

Fans are quiet as Undertaker paces back and forward as he goes on and he begins to speak

Undertaker: I faced the former champion Eddie Guerrero before in this very ring, and really let me be honest people I let him win on purpose. Yeah that’s true I did I just wanted Eddie to think he can beat me in this ring to boost his confidence… Even as an American Badass people I still play mindtricks with the mere boys here in UWF, and so I smiled from ear to ear, but I noticed one problem and that is my brother Kane. Kane let’s face it is nowhere in my league, but the thing is he would be a tougher match up for me then Eddie Guerrero that is a fact…

Fans boo as Undertaker pretty much saying he screwed his brother to these fans

Undertaker: Oh don’t boo me my baby brother would have done the same thing to me if he saw the situation laying in my eyes. You see my plan work, and before you ask no I don’t know who that mask man is… hell if anything he just helped me get my plan to succeed. You see I had it… I had it all a chance to become the world champion I so rightfully to be, but this stupid briefcase… This stupid briefcase that gave me a shot at a third tier championship. Hell I don’t even know what a third tier championship, but it dosen’t matter because when I find out what these belts are… whoever the hell the champion is let me tell you I will be going to cash in this thing, and no one will stop me.

Fans boo when all of a sudden pyro hits up from the stage

The fans in attendance cheer as flames engulf the UWF stage. The Big Red Monster comes out to a massive ovation from the crowd, standing at the top of the ramp Kane stares down into the ring where his brother is.

n9r2c.jpg

Kane takes a good long look at Taker before continuing his walk down the entrance ramp.Kane steps over the ropes and wastes no time, walking straight up to the Undertaker as both men engage in a stare down in the middle of the ring.

UnderTaker.jpg

Kane finally turns to grab a microphone from a nearby technician, and brings it up to his mouth as the Undertaker looks on.

Kane:

Well, well well. I knew this would happen sooner or later. When I returned to the UWF back in September, I knew it wouldn’t be too long before I found myself standing face to face with you, brother. They say you can choose your friends, you can choose your enemies, but you can’t choose your family. In this case, I’ve never heard statement that is more true. Because brother, if I could choose my family, I certainly wouldn’t have chosen a selfish egotistical
weak person like you as my brother!

The fans pop for the insult as Kane, beginning to show his anger, continues on….

I
had Eddie Guerrero in the palm of my hands, I had him broken. And rather than see your own flesh and blood be handed to the Global Championship for a third time, you chose to help a man you’ve already correctly identified as coward. But hey, at least you’re honest. At least you have admitted to the thousands of people in attendance tonight, and the millions watching at home, that the only reason you screwed your own brother out of the Global Championship is because you didn’t want to face me in the middle of this ring. Well your plan is going to back-fire brother, because I see your little briefcase there, and guess what? I want it. One way or another, I am going to get back what is mine, the Global Championship, and I don’t care if I have to take down my own brother to do it. If you’re having trouble understanding what I’m saying, let me make it explicitly clear to you.

Kane comes closer to the Undertaker, so close they are barely centimetres apart.

Kane:

You and I…….one on one….at Unforgiven.

The crowd give a massive pop for Kane’s challenge to his brother. Undertaker looks on pensively as Kane continues to speak.

I don’t know the identity of this mysterious man who appears to be your new best friend, but if he shows up again, I will be ready for him. Whoever he is, he has made a fatal mistake in following you down your own path of desperation.

You say you cost me the Global Championship because Eddie Guerrero would be an easier opponent for you, but I know it runs deeper than that. All my life, I’ve been the younger brother in the shadows of my older sibling. My achievements have never had the value that yours have, simply because you got here before me. You made this ring ‘your yard’ before I made it my inner circle of hell. For years I’ve put up with it, because as great as my achievements were, as much as I was dominating my opponents in the ring, you were able to do just the same……until now. Now brother, you are facing the full wrath of father time. You are not who you used to be. While I was battling either as Global Champion or as the number one contender, you were struggling and failed to beat the man who you helped out at the Royal Rumble. Let’s face it Taker, the mystery of your legend is long gone. You have gone from the phenom of the wrestling business, to redneck veteran who is struggling to maintain his relevance. That’s why you chose to interfere in my match at the Royal Rumble. It wasn’t just because you had that briefcase of yours and you wanted an easier opponent. You saw that for once in your life, the spotlight wasn’t on you, it was onme. People weren’t excited about your big win, because they were too busy looking forward to the punishment that I was going to dish out on Eddie Guerrero later in the night. For once, you were in my shadow, and you didn’t like it one bit. Your interference in my match was desperate plea for attention, the actions of a man realizing he is losing his grip on the business he used to have in the palm of his hand. The reality is brother you are losing your grip, and if you think you are going to get away with your actions at the Royal Rumble, you can think again.

I reiterate, you and I, one on one. You can even name the place and time. I don’t care. All I care about is putting to bed once for all this rivalry between us. I want to see your face when you come to realize that the younger brother you thought dead has surpassed you. I want to see the look in your eyes when the older brother has to relinquish his crown. You’re no longer this baddest dog around here Undertaker, and if you accept my challenge, I will put you down…for good!!

Kane finishes speaking as the crowd begin to chant his name, waiting on a response to his challenge

Undertaker goes and he looks on and the fans boo as Undertaker goes and he speaks back

010.jpg

Undertaker: You want to challenge me.... you want to face me in my yard.... and try to beat me. These people want to see you and me tango once again, so Kane I have the answer for you...... NO!

Fans boo like crazy at the Undertaker's response Undertaker goes and he begins to speak to Kane again

Undertaker: Kane why should I prove that I am better then you? I have done it countless times in the past. I have ruined you so many damn times that you're not even worth facing ever again in my yard. I mean Kane see this briefcase I have a third tier title shot.. Hell I dunno what that means at all, but it means I have a damn future here in the UWF. It means I am going places. Kane you're not, you're just trying to drag me to your hell. I won't sit here and stand for that. I am the man of this yard, and I make the rules, and I am going to say it again NO! NO!... and once again just for good measure.... NO!

Fans boo like crazy at Undertaker when all of a sudden the theme of the GM Randy Orton hits

Randy Orton comes out for the second time to the live audience shaking his head in disgust that he has to be out here at all for something like this as he prefers to let the patients run the asylum, but the Undertaker doesn't look at all impressed by Orton who takes a mic and speaks.

Randy Orton: I'll admit I hated coming out here earlier in the night to relinquish Daniel Bryan of the European Championship. But now I'm just getting pissed off. I mean hell, I'm the most laid back General Manager UWF has ever seen. I prefer to let my superstars do the talking. And here I am looking at two of my biggest draws in the ring, two brothers no less, and the Undertaker of all people is saying no to a fight. Well if there is one thing I hate more than doing what is "best for business" the other thing I hate are cowards. So here is what I'm going to do about this little family squabble. In that ring at Unforgiven, Undertaker you are going to face Kane one on one weather you like it or not. However to make it fair to you Taker, and to give you a little insentive to man up, you can pick the stipulation. And I swear the next person who makes me come out here is getting punted in the damn head!

Fans cheer like crazy as they hear Randy Orton make the announcement, and Undertaker looks on pissed off Kane is smiling as Raw goes to the back.

UWF Raw goes backstage to see the ever faithful Josh Matthews standing by.

12.jpg

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your New UWF Transatlantic Champion, John Cena!

The fans give an almighty pop for John Cena as he comes into focus of the camera but he doesn’t look overwhelmed with joy; rather sombre and deep in fault.

OTRKaVJ4Nkktb1kx_o_john-cena-backstage-interview---wwe-no-way-out-61712.jpg

John Matthews: John, I’m sure everyone here is wondering; how does it feel to regain championship gold?

John Cena: How does it feel? Josh, you’re asking the wrong question, what’cha shoulda’ asked is “How should it feel?” ‘Cause ya know, I should be over the moon; on top of the world, ‘cause The Champ is ‘Ere and all that jack but instead I got sore back, busted balls and most of all a sense of betrayal and for the second time in so many weeks, I find myself saying, “Why Hulk, Why!?”

I dunno if it’s ‘cause I told ya I was coming for your title, it’s ‘cause I toss ya over the top rope or it’s ‘cause I was than you expected; either way Hulk, you have truly crossed the line this time. Yeah, I still beat ‘cha but that ain’t the point, the point is ya turned your back on everything and everyone.

I didn’t take Hulkamaniacs from ya Hulk, so don’t even try to turn it on ‘em; they came to me ‘cause you turned your back on them, I was there doing what I said I was gonna’ do and earn their trust and when they saw ya betraying ‘em; they turned to me, they turned to John Cena to help them through this and I’m gonna stand up for ‘em but I ain’t gonna be standing up for them and callin’ ‘em The Cenation; they’re Hulkamaniacs and gonna’ be fightin’ for ‘em.

The fans give John Cena almighty ovation, Hulkamaniacs and The Cenation uniting together with John Cena.

Now, I know why people turn their backs on their beliefs; I’ve been there, don’ that and it ain’t the right thing to do, no matter how hard the goin’ gets; ya don’t turn on those who brought ya to the dance; sure it took me almost a year to realise that but I gettit’ now Hulk and I’m gonna’ make damn sure ya get it, ‘cause laying down the challenge; Me and You, Hulk; one more time, the belt on the line, we put it all on the like; ain’t talkin’ ‘bout fancy gimmicks, no one of that bs just me and you, straight up fists; a brawl, we give all and we’ll let the fans decide where ya lie Hulk ‘cause now ya shown your true colours again, there ain’t no goin’ back.

Call me a hypocrite, call me thief, call me whatever ya wanna’ call me Hulk but don’t ya dear call me a liar ‘cause I’m straight up with ya Hulk, ya betrayed everybody just in a desperate attempt keep hold of some gold; I told ya was gonna give ya that look and what’cha saw Hulk was a guy comin’ for ya; I wasn’t just any lamb to slaughter; I was the real deal and when the real deal comes along; ya turn ya back but it ends at Unforgiven ‘cause what’cha did was Unforgivable but Me and The Hulkamaniacs are gonna turn it back on ya, Hulk; get ready ‘cause The Champ is ‘ere and he’s gonna bring an whole united army of The Cenation & Hulkamania to run wild on ya on.

John Cena then tips his cap, and holds The UWF Transatlantic Championship up to the camera and walks off with intent in his eyes.

The titantron lights up as we see Seth Rollins in what looks to be a gym. He's standing looking direct at the camera.

Seth Rollins:
I've taken the world... Globally. Tonight, I stand before each and every single one of you as your new Global Champion. Fluke? I think not. It's a true upcoming, my rise last year was great. I overcame and defied all odds to be International Champion but right now... After that war on Velocity. This isn't a joke, this is reality. If you want to know a joke, Eddie Guerrero. The man thought he'd be able to bring me down, he wanted his rematch only for him to disqualify himself and try and injure me. Unsuccessful because here I am standing! I never fear, I'm all about principles and as a matter of fact Eddie Guerrero; you tried and you failed. You failed to bring me down, you couldn't turn that Latino Heat and sadly enough... you've burned yourself. Where as I... I am the fire that never stops burning, as your Global Champion... I will do everything to become much more superior than I was last year. The Shield is always on the same page, now Dean Ambrose could just as well choose himself to face me once I get through Umaga. That could be a possibility, but even Dean knows himself that he wouldn't dare challenge me. He knows The Shield is a strong force, he knows he is one of us. You just watch... he won't choose me... He'll simply go after Shawn Michaels. But nonetheless, a man who is considered a monster.

There's only one thing to tell you Umaga, if you want this... I expect you to come out and speak to me man-to-man. You do not require Trish Stratus whatsoever, I know you can speak English. This Championship belt, you want it so much. You crave it, you think you don't have to do the talking that you get some little prissy bitch to do it for you. I want you to stand up, face me like a man and stop hiding behind a lady. You're suppose to be this big monster, I'm suppose to be scared of monsters... but I'm not scared of anything. You'll be no more than a man I'll defeat as I make my way into WrestleMania and that... is something... you should believe in.

BELIEVE!

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Cinncinatti Ohio, he is the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble Winner, Dean Ambrose!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in tonight at 323 lbs, from Parts Unknown, he is the Big Red Machine, Kane!

DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png
Vs.
Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the match between Kane and Dean Ambrose is about to start. The former Global Champion looks upset as he prepares to do battle with the Royal Rumble winner. Ambrose is smiling as he looks at Kane with a smile. Ambrose charges Kane showing he isn’t afraid of the Big Red Machine and Kane sends Ambrose crashing to the mat with a big boot! The crowd pop as the Monster looks to be in rare form tonight as this is his first appearance since the Rumble. Ambrose gets to his feet and charges Kane again, but this time Kane grabs Ambrose by the throat and with all the fury he can muster sends Ambrose crashing into the corner. Once in the corner Kane begins unleashing big right hands into the face of Ambrose once, twice, three, four, and a final fifth blow that knocks Ambrose onto his ass.

JR: Good grief, Kane talked about being angry, and frustrated and it is clear he is letting it all out tonight on the Royal Rumble Winner.

Piper: I trust Dean Ambrose to be able to overcome most anything, but he may not be able to pick who to face at Wrestlemania if Kane cripples him tonight.

Ambrose is on the mat and Kane begins stomping on him until Ambrose reaches his feet and takes refuge in the corner. Kane grabs Ambrose and spins him before tossing him over the top rope and to the floor below where should this be the Royal Rumble Ambrose would have been eliminated.

JR: If only this would have been two weeks ago Kane may have been calling himself the winner of the Royal Rumble Hot Rod.

Kane follows Ambrose outside of the ring and picks him up before snake eyes him on the barricade. Ambrose grabs his throat having fallen on it and as Kane approaches Ambrose strikes Kane with a right hand but it just appears to make Kane even more angry as he brings his knee up and lands it square into Ambrose’s gut. Ambrose hunches over and Kane tosses Ambrose back into the ring and places him so his shoulders are on the apron and Kane brings his elbow down once again right into Ambrose’s throat. Ambrose rolls over in pain as Kane backs up, and with his head unprotected Kane rushes Ambrose and nails him in the side of the head with a big boot. Ambrose however just rolls with it and shows his ability to handle great pain as he is still well aware of where he is which forces Kane to nail him with an uppercut that sends Ambrose slinking back into the center of the ring.

Piper: Come on Ref, those are illegal blows there. Kane should be disqualified!

Ambrose gets to his feet choking from the attack of Kane and again takes position in the corner of the ring and Kane is on top of him driving another big right hand into Ambrose’s face. Kane then pulls Ambrose towards him and drops him with a well placed clothesline that knocks the Rumble winner to the mat. Ambrose looks stunned by this barrage from the Big Red Machine as Kane picks Ambrose up and sends him crashing into the corner. Kane charges again but this time the Rumble winner manages to put up his boot and catch Kane right in the mask. Kane staggers backwards and Ambrose climbs up to the second rope and leaps off coming down on Kane and dropping him with a axe handle. Kane is staggered but doesn’t go down forcing Ambrose to nail Kane with a short arm clothesline that drops the monster. The Rumble winner goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Kane kicks out!

Piper: Finally things are right again as Ambrose has finally managed to knock Kane to the mat.

Ambrose begins stomping away on Kane obviously pissed that Kane has dominated him in the early going. Ambrose steps on Kane’s hands and then on his knees hoping to destroy the monster, but Kane just sits up forcing Ambrose to bounce off the ropes and come back at Kane driving a big boot right into Kane’s skull. Kane hits the mat hard and Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Kane kicks out!

Ambrose smiles holding his throat as he is still clearly hurting and may be for several days afterwards as he and Kane get to their feet. Kane attempts to take a swing at Ambrose but the 4 time World Champion ducks out of the way and Kane turns and Ambrose goes low dropkicking Kane right in the leg. Kane falls over and Ambrose grabs him and prepares to lock in the Headlock driver, but Kane shoves Ambrose off of him, Ambrose bounces off the ropes and comes back and as he does Kane grabs Ambrose by the throat and the crowd pop loudly until Ambrose unleashes a kick to Kane’s gut. The crowd chant disapprovingly as Ambrose grabs Kane and looks to lift him up for the One Hitter, Kane however manages to get up a knee which blocks the move. Ambrose curses himself as he tries again but Kane blocks again and shoves Ambrose off. Ambrose tries to attack again but Kane nails Ambrose with a big uppercut that knocks Ambrose to the mat. Ambrose shoots back up however only for Kane to grab him and send him crashing to the mat with a side slam. Kane goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. No!

Ambrose kicks out!

JR: Great back and forth action from both superstars here tonight and I’m beginning to wonder who is going to walk out of this match the winner.

Piper: Dean Ambrose is going to win this match JR, because Dean Ambrose is the best wrestler in the world.

Kane gets up and immediately heads up to the top rope looking to prepare himself to leap down on top of Ambrose with his legendary clothesline. Ambrose gets to his feet and Kane leaps and comes down on Ambrose with a huge flying clothesline that brings the momentum back into the hands of the Big Red Machine. Kane stands up and prepares himself for the chokeslam as the crowd is going insane now. Ambrose is in deep trouble here as he begins to get to his feet, at the last second Ambrose stops himself and rolls his way out of the ring avoiding the chokeslam much to the chagrin of the crowd.

JR: You’ve got to be kidding me. In all the years I’ve had to call Dean Ambrose matches I’ve never seen him pull this.

Piper: Dean Ambrose is above Kane, this is beneath him and he’s not going to put up with this kind of treatment anymore.

The official begins counting Ambrose out and Dean just doesn’t care. He’s got a main event shot at Wrestlemania and a Royal Rumble win under his belt. He continues to walk up the stage and away from Kane who looks perturbed in the ring. 5… 6…7..8…9…10… The official rings for the bell.

Here is your winner as a result of a countout: The Big Red Machine Kane!

JR: This is disgusting what in the world has happened to Dean Ambrose, what happened to the man who would fight and bleed and rather die than do something like that.

Piper: Oh would you shut up JR, Dean Ambrose is done playing the game the way management and the fans want him too. Dean Ambrose is going to do things his way, and I got to admit I love it.

Kane stands in the ring unable to handle his frustration as he was hoping for a clean win to get him back on his feet but it isn’t to be. The fans boo Ambrose loudly as Kane looks on as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

The titantron lights up as an image of Hulk Hogan standing with his back to the camera becomes visible to the fans in attendance. Upon seeing this image, a chorus of boos start pouring in louder than any superstar has ever heard. Hogan soaks it all in before turning around to reveal he is in his old NWO attire. He quickly approaches the reporter to talk freely on his own.

NWo_hulk_hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "This is no Hulk Hogan - Real American's tag team shit brother. Hulk Hogan is the lone wolf on this New World Order that's about to run wild on the UWF."

The fans in disgust, begin cussing out Hogan from ringside. Backstage however, Hogan smirks before continuing.

Hulk Hogan: "Seven long months I've been backpackin' around here with Hulkamania on my shoulders night in and night out brother. Seven months too long. Where did 7 months of my life go? Slaving the Transatlantic Championship for those "fans" brother, that's where. Last week at the Slammy show, I was put against John Cena for my old title, and I came up empty handed. I'm not as upset as I should be though, because let me tell you this brother - I didn't need that title any more. While I was standing in that ring, flapping my gums to John Cena for all those Hulkamanibrats out there, it hit me like a brick wall dude. I realized, there can only be one guy appealing to those fans brother. For way too long that man was me, and I decided like my old pal Owen Hart, that enough was enough and it was time for a change brother. You see John, word on the street is that you're throwing the word 'rematch' around pretty lightly. You don't wanna walk away with the gold just like that, oh no! You wanna prove that you can take any Hulk Hogan. Well let's see that rematch happen."

The fans at ringside begin chanting "rematch" over and over before Hogan pipes up again.

Hulk Hogan: "I lost that belt to you with a distracted mindset brother, a weak frame of mind. That title I held for 131 days was for all the wrong reasons brother - those fans out there. If I step in that ring with you one more time for that belt, just know that you won't be walking out like you did last week - oh no. No no no brother, this time - the force of the TRUE Hulk Hogan, the TRUE Immortal One, will run wild on you. I won't need to cater to those fans like you do brother, I won't need to play it safe. The next time I face you John Cena, you will be left a bloody mess - and there wont be anyone out here that can take you away to safety."

Hogan stands back from the camera as the focus shifts to the NWO logo on his shirt, before looking up surprised to see a figure coming at him. The crowd pop when it is none other then the General Manager for Raw, Randy Orton.

Randy Orton: Look at this, I'm making my second apperance in the night, something I don't do very often but I wanted to personally come and let you know that your request for a rematch against John Cena has been granted. At Unforgiven you and John Cena will face off one final time for the Transatlantic Championship. You might not like the belt but you could at least show it some damn respect.

Orton turns to walk away but stops and turns back towards Hogan.

Randy Orton: And one more thing... I liked you better in Yellow.

Orton walks away as Hogan smirks as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

JR: Well here we are folks it is time for our Main Event, and I can't remember the last time I was so excited for one as the Tag Team Championships will be on the line as two legendary teams do battle face to face.

Piper: The combined age of those two teams JR is almost 200 years old. We're looking at Dinosaurs here JR!

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Tag Team Championships.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first at a combined weight of 606 pounds, they are the reigning and defending UWF Tag Team Champions, Bubba Ray and Devon, the Dudley Boys!

JR: Looks like Triple H is in the spirits tonight as he has decided to dress up in DX colors much to the delight of the fans.

Piper: Yeah yeah, this stuff got old in the 90's.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the Challengers, weighing a combined weight of 480 lbs, The COO of the UWF Triple H and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels, Degeneration X!

TripsCoo_zps921b07fa.png
&
ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png
Vs.
BRay_zpsdee0f4ca.png
Dve_zpsd4313726.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the World Champion looks at Hunter and tells him he is going to start the match up which HHH has no problem with. Devon is the Dudley who is going to start things out for his team in this huge tag team title contest. Devon and Michaels circle each other in the ring as Shawn keeps looking at Bubba on the apron afraid of him Devon attacks and lands a hard kick into the World Champion’s gut before throwing the World champion into a headlock. Michael struggles for a few moments before shoving Devon hard enough to throw him off. Shawn only has a few moments to recover before he is dropped to the mat with a big shoulder block from the Reverend.

JR: This match is going to be intense but you have to give the advantage to the Dudleys here, sure Shawn Michaels is the Worlds Heavyweight Champion, but Triple H hasn’t wrestled a match in nearly 4 months.

Piper: Not to mention Triple H has a horrible history here in UWF. How many matches has he just gotten walked over in JR?

Shawn gets to his feet and Devon is on him nailing Michaels in the side of the head with an elbow. Devon sends HBK off of the ropes and as HBK comes back Devon connects on him with a spinning back elbow. Devon smiles as he makes the first cover of the match up.

1…

HBK kicks out!

Hunter shouts at his partner to get back into it as Devon picks up HBK and nails him in the face with a hard right hand. An elbow to the temple follows as HBK goes sailing into the corner of the opponents. Bubba throws up his arms in innocence as Devon comes over to the corner and tags in his half brother. Devon exposes the World Champions ribs allowing Bubba to come into the ring and kick them with his boot.

JR: And the Dudleys are a well oiled machine having won numerous Tag Team Championships in their time in professional wrestling. None may be more important to them than the ones they hold now here in the UWF.

Piper: The Dudley’s want to prove they and not 1% is the true tag team champions and by beating the COO and the World Champion I believe they will be.

Bubba turns towards Hunter and smiles a cocky grin as he drives an elbow down into Shawn’s skull. Shawn staggers from the blow as Bubba sends him of the ropes and as Michaels comes back Bubba goes low, but unfortunately too early and HBK manages to kick Bubba right in the shoulder. Bubba curses as he tries to walk it off, but HBK spins him around and drives a knife edge chop into the Tag Champion’s chest. The impact sends Bubba into the ropes where HBK attempts to shoot him off of them, but Bubba counters and Michaels goes sailing into the ropes Bubba is ready to take Shawn’s head off but Shawn comes flying at Bubba and connects with a flying forearm that knocks the big man to the mat. Shawn kips up immediately getting a good reaction from the crowd and it gets even louder as HBK begins to point at his partner HHH and asks the fans if they want him to tag Hunter in. They resound with cheers signaling they do!

Piper: This is dumb, the World Champion should be attempting to take advantage instead of pandering to the fans.

JR: DX is all about the fans Hot Rod, when they are in the ring expect sparks to fly.

HBK heads over his corner and throws up his hand, Hunter puts out his and the tag is made as HHH comes stepping into the ring for the first time in nearly 4 months. Hunter immediately goes over to Bubba as he staggers to his feet and nails him with a big right hand. Bubba goes down but immediately gets right back up only to be nailed with another huge right hand from the Game. Bubba comes up to his feet again and this time Hunter performs the legendary crotch chop before dropping Bubba to the mat with a huge clothesline.

Piper: Dammit that is the COO of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, he owns part of the company, and he just performed a crotch chop, how disgusting.

JR: That isn’t COO HHH in the ring right now Hot Rod, that is the former 12 time World Champion who wants to win tag team gold here tonight.

Hunter picks up Bubba Ray with a fire in his eyes as he sends Bubba off of the ropes and as Bubba comes back he dropped to the mat with a Harley Race High Knee. The crowd explode as Hunter turns to Devon and does an X crotch chop. Hunter appears to be enjoying himself here tonight. And that enjoyment continues as Bubba gets to his feet and Hunter picks him up and drops him with a massive spinebuster that shakes the ring. HHH goes for the cover immediately.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Reverend Devon makes the save!

JR: Oh my, we were half a second away from crowning new UWF Tag Team Champions there!

Piper: How bad would it look if Triple H were to win the tag titles here?

Hunter shakes his head in disgust as Devon takes his place back in his corner leaving Hunter to head back over to the apron and tagging in the World Champion. Michaels comes back into the ring a second time and looks pumped up as Bubba gets to his feet. Shawn delivers a hard chop to the chest and a second one before sending Bubba off of the ropes. Perhaps out of desperation however, Bubba manages to counter and Shawn goes sailing off into the ropes, and when he gets there Devon takes a cheap shot and nails Michaels in the back with his knee. Shawn falls face first into the mat as the official warns Devon if he does something like that again he is going to be disqualified. It doesn’t matter now though as Bubba lands a massive elbow drop into the lower back of HBK. Bubba isn’t done there as HBK rolls around until he is on his stomach again and this time Bubba comes crashing down on the back of Michael’s neck with a leg drop. The crowd boo a bit as Bubba rolls HBK over and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Hunter breaks up the pinfall attempt.

Piper: Looks like the Dudleys smell some blood JR as we all know Shawn Michael’s back is crap.

Hunter does not appreciate the Dudleys trying to cripple his best friend and tries to do something about it, but the official gets between him. Bubba sees the ref is distracted and claps his hands like he’s making a tag. Bubba then takes Shawn and body slams him to the mat. Bubba then takes HBK’s legs and spreads them to a mixed reaction while Devon climbs the top rope. Bubba screams “What’s UP!” And Devon follows leaping and connecting with a head butt right to Shawn’s groin. “You wanna crotch chop us that’s what you get bitch!” Bubba shouts as the official finally finished with Triple H steps in to get Bubba out of the ring. As he does Devon covers HBK.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

HBK gets the shoulder up!

JR: I haven’t seen the What’s up Headbutt in a while Hot Rod and as Bubba stated it does have a tinge of irony to it.

Piper: The Dudleys showing they are a class above these Degenerates that’s for sure!

Devon picks up the World Champion and places him between his legs, Devon intends to powerbomb the hell out of Shawn, but first Devon performs the sign of the cross as all Reverends do before throwing him up onto his shoulders, but as Shawn gets up their the World Champion has a big counter waiting as he transforms Devon’s momentum and sends the Reverend sailing to the mat with a Hurricarana The crowd make a loud pop as Devon hits the mat and sits up dazed and confused.

JR: What an incredible counter from the legendary Shawn Michaels, showing some signs of his youth there with that counter.

Piper: Devon better be careful here, Shawn now has a chance to get to his corner!

Shawn begins crawling towards his corner and is getting so close the crowd is on their feet in anticipation of the Game stepping in, but Devon comes in at the last second and brings his forearm down on the back of Shawn’s head. This stops Michaels cold and allows Devon to drag Shawn all the way back to the Dudley’s corner. Once there Devon begins stomping on HBK before stepping on his throat and beginning to choke out the UWF World Heavyweight Champion. The official at the behest of Triple H begins a 5 count and Devon lets go at 4 and a quarter before tagging in big bad Bubba. Bubba comes into the ring and begins stomping on Michaels before proceeding to do exactly as his brother and begins to step on Michaels throat and chokes him until a 4 count from the official.

JR: Shawn Michaels is in the absolute worst place to be against arguably the greatest tag team of all time. I mean look at them trying to choke the life out of Shawn Michaels.

Piper: The Dudleys are showing off a mean streak right now, remember they aren’t just concerned with DX but that other tag team on Smackdown that no one cares about.

Bubba steps off Michaels and heads to the center of the ring where he grabs his own nuts and tells Hunter to “suck it!” This is the last taunt Hunter can handle as he steps into the ring, but the official again gets in the way, leaving the Dudley’s to perform their evil intentions. Bubba picks up Michaels and throws him into a full nelson allowing his brother on the apron to drive two solid shots right into HBK’s face. Michaels collapses to his knees and begins crawling towards Hunter but Bubba unleashes a hard boot to the side of Michaels face which knocks him down to the mat. shouts at Triple H before picking up Shawn Michaels. Bubba has a cocky smile on his face as he sets Shawn up in another Full nelson. “Time to take your sleeping pills old man!” Bubba shouts as he lifts Shawn up looking to connect with the Bubba bomb, but Shawn somehow manages to shift his weight and pull Bubba forward and manages to roll Bubba up right in the center of the ring. The crowd explode as the ref goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Bubba manages to get his shoulder up in the nick of time!

JR: Wow what a counter from Shawn Michaels I thought for sure we would be having new Tag Team Champions there.

Piper: Man my heart almost burst right out of my chest after that move.

Bubba immediately gets up as if he has seen a ghost and checks with the official and breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes he didn’t get pinned there. Michaels gets to his feet and rushes Bubba but Bubba manages to counter by trapping Shawn in a full nelson and sending him crashing to the mat this time completing the Bubba Bomb. The crowd boo loudly as Bubba gets down on his knees and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Triple H makes the save for his team!

JR: Good grief did you feel the impact of that Bubba Bomb, I swear Bubba was looking to have the Worlds Heavyweight Champion explode after that impact.

Piper: Damn that Triple H, if he wasn’t here Bubba Ray would have a pinfall victory over the World champion.

Devon now stands on the apron begging for Bubba to tag him in. “God wants me to pacify this sinner my brother, allow me!” Bubba just rolls his eyes at Devon’s Pastor talk before slapping in his brother. Devon comes into the ring and puts his hands together, “Heavenly father, my brother and I ask that you use this hands to do your work, help me crush this sinner or strike down in your name!” As soon as Devon finishes the prayer God has answered. The devout Christian Shawn Michaels strikes Devon down from out of nowhere with the Sweet Chin Music! The crowd explode and even laugh at what has just transpired as both men collapse to the mat.

JR: And here we go Hot Rod. It’s the Hot Tag, this is DX’s best chance to get back in this match as the Game is ready to pounce.

Piper: With the beating Shawn has taken I don’t know how much he will be of use going forward, will Triple H have enough stamina to survive not one but two dudleys?

The normally cheered tweener Dudley’s are clearly getting booed as everyone wants to see Shawn Michaels make the Hot tag to Hunter. Hunter looks ready to kill as he is seen literally begging for the tag. HBK struggles a lot more then Devon who has just been hit by SCM but Michaels does manage to make the tag a second before Devon reaches Bubba. The crowd explode as the Game comes into the ring and meets Bubba right in the middle of the ring with a big right hand. And another, and another, but on the fourth try Bubba blocks it and sends a jab of his own, and another. A third jab before Bubba grabs his balls for the second time and goes to plant the elbow into Hunter’s skull, but Hunter moves out of the way and stuns Bubba. Bubba turns and Triple H crotch chops him to a massive explosion from the crowd before driving Bubba’s head down into Hunter’s knee. Bubba is out on his feet and Triple H uses all of his strength to knock Bubba down to the mat with a clothesline. The crowd explode into cheers as Triple H is feeling it, stirred on by the fans. He begins to wait for Bubba to get up not seeing Devon come up behind him and nail him from behind with a brutal chop block which immediately kills the momentum for DX.

JR: Oh god no! Devon with that chop block, Triple H had no time to defend himself. We all know about Hunter’s quad problems in the past, I fear what that might have done to it.

Piper: If Triple H ends up with a career threatening injury, again, he’ll only have himself to blame, and Shawn will have no one to help him out at Unforgiven.

Devon begins stomping away on Triple H while Bubba makes his way back to his feet. Once he does he heads over to his brother and begins stomping on Hunter as well as the crowd begin to boo them loudly. Devon and Bubba step back and pound their fists signaling they are ready to end this match. Bubba picks up Hunter who is clearly hurting from the cheap shot and sends him sailing off of the ropes, Devon positions himself perfectly to catch Hunter coming back and lifts him up into the air, Bubba catches him coming down and the Dudley’s perform their legendary 3-D on Hunter right in the middle of the ring. The crowd can’t believe what they are witnessing. The Dudleys are going to steal it here.

1…

Piper: The Dudley’s prevail! Good night DX!

2…

JR: What a 3-D! No one is going to be getting up from that.

3…

NO! Shawn Michaels comes in at the very last second and breaks up the pinfall to the delight of the crowd.

JR: Bah Gawd this one isn’t over just yet, where in the hell did Shawn Michaels come from.

Piper: Aww shit!

Devon had his back turned as he was counting and turns to see why it wasn’t three, when he sees its because of Shawn Michaels he snarls as he goes to grab the World Heavyweight Champion, but Shawn shocks him by nailing him with a big right hand. Devon is stunned which gives Michaels a chance to spin around and kick Bubba in the gut before Michaels throws everything he has into a big right hand that knocks Devon down. Bubba attempts a cheap shot, but HBK ducks it and comes back with a hard knife edge chop. Both Dudleys are clearly tired and hurting which allows HBK to nail reverse atomic drops, first on Devon then on Bubba. HBK lifts Devon up and body slams him to the mat, and then its Bubba’s turn. People wonder if HBK’s back will hold up to slam Bubba and everyone cheers when he is indeed able, but he falls to a knee in pain. Devon has rolled out of the ring but Bubba is in the center of the ring and HBK is feeling it, despite the pain in his back and immediately begins heading up to the top rope. HBK gets to the top rope prepares himself to leap and loses his footing thanks to a figure who launches himself and pulls Michaels foot off the turnbuckle. HBK hits his groin on the turnbuckle hard as everyone turns toward the intruder!

JR: Its Spike Dudley! Bah Gawd I completely forgot about him and yet here is the runt of the litter stepping in to help his brothers.

Piper: That’s awesome JR, what a great way to make an entrance, by crushing the grapefruits of the World Champion.

HBK sits on the turnbuckle all momentum taken out of him with his sore manhood. It gives Bubba an opportunity he has to take, using what strength he can still muster he hops up onto the turnbuckle grabs HBK by the head and leaps off and connects with a huge Bubba Cutter from the top rope! The crowd explodes and begin chanting, “this is awesome!” as both men lay in the center of the ring exhausted.

Piper: My lord it looks like the ring imploded in there JR.

JR: Both men have really given it everything they’ve had, showing the UWF Universe what it means to be the UWF Tag Team Champions.

After several long seconds Bubba manages to get an arm over top of Shawn Michaels. The ref makes the cover.

1…

2…

3…

NO! Shawn Michaels manages to get the shoulder up!

Piper: How the hell did Shawn Michaels kick out of that?

JR: The World Champion showing the heart that has made him said Champion, but how much more can he give to becoming a dual champion?

Devon comes sliding into the ring and looks at the chaos and decides to try his luck as he falls on top of HBK figuring what just happened was a fluke! The ref counts.

1…

2…

3.. No!

HBK gets the shoulder up and the crowd are on their feet cheering. Devon can’t believe it and immediately gets into the officials face arguing how it should have been a three count.

JR: Devon needs to get his head back on the game fast if he wants to pull this out.

Piper: Speaking of Games!

The crowd cheer as Hunter comes into the ring and stares a bullet through Devon who doesn’t know he is quite there yet. Devon turns around at the urging of Spike and finds himself getting a boot to gut. The crowd explode into cheers as Triple H puts Devon’s head between his legs and hooks both arms. Hunter hits the Pedigree in the center of the ring and the crowd is going wild.

JR: Pedigree! Pedigree! We have new tag team Champions!

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Bubba Ray makes the save and deflates the crowd from celebrating. Bubba takes a cheap shot by booting Hunter in the temple as he was trying to get up and the crowd boos him. Bubba begins stalking HHH as it is clearly now down to these two for the Tag Team Championships. Bubba wants to end it quickly as he grabs Hunter from behind in the full nelson. Bubba looks to nail the Bubba Bomb when out of nowhere the side of his head is nailed with the Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels has come out of nowhere and possibly saved the day as Bubba is out on his feet and lets go of the Game. The Cerebral Assassin is quick to recover and nails Bubba in the gut, places him between his legs, hooks the arms, and drives Bubba Ray down into the mat with a Pedigree. Spike Dudley hops up to the apron hoping to get involved but HBK is right there and nails Spike with some Sweet Chin Music that sends him falling to the floor. With no opposition left Hunter makes the cover.

Piper: No! Dammit, not like this!

1…

2…

3…

JR: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Here are your winners and the NEW UWF Tag Team Champions: UWF COO Triple H and UWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels, Degeneration X!

The crowd is on their feet as Shawn and Hunter celebrate by sharing a manly hug. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring Devon is checking on Bubba screaming, “Why Lord Why!” The official heads and grabs the Tag Titles and hands them to the new Champions and Hunter and Shawn take a moment to bask in the moment.

JR: Looks like the Dudley’s picked off more than they could chew Hot Rod. It was the Dudley’s idea to put the tag titles on the line and now they are titleless!

Piper: This is highway robbery JR. This is wrong on so many levels. The Dudleys were incredible tonight, Degeneration X is a bunch of damn bums.

Triple H and Shawn lift up their titles as Shawn goes low and HHH goes high. The crowd cheers as Hunter and Shawn look ready for their big time match up at Unforgiven.

JR: Both Kidd and Edge and now DX have won their respective matches in impressive fashion. This match at Unforgiven has all the makings of a slobberknocker!

Piper: I want Kidd and Edge to beat their asses all over and then some more!

HHH and HBK bask in their moment as UWF Raw fades to black for the final time this week.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: TTers

Sandow/Daniels, Guerreros/KiddEdge: Chase

Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Unforgiven

Tag Match

Degeneration X v. Kidd and Edge

UWF Global Championship:

Umaga v. Seth Rollins

UWF Transatlantic Championship

John Cena v. Hulk Hogan

#1 Contender to the Global Title at Mania

Unsanctioned

Daniel Bryan v. Damien Sandow

Reactions: Shawn Michaels

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Congrats to ... Rated Greatness... you know Edge and Kidd on their very impressive and extremely hard fought victory. Blood, sweat, and tears... just... giving everything they had and then some... sacrificing their bodies... heh I just wanted to do that.

But this has been an awesome show from beginning to end. Unforgiven is going to be very nice as well. All those matches lined up. Orton didn't kick anybody in the head though :( And I agree with Piper that Flappy Bird isn't fair. :p

But yeah definitely awesome... and D-X... congrats on the tag titles that we will take from you :p

But Red Team... awesomeness. And Rollins... be prepared cause... we comin for you foo

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Of course it's a bummer that I lost, but I'll eventually get out of this slump. I ain't giving up! DX taking the tag belts is pretty awesome, great read of a match there! I'd comment on everything, but a man of my attention span simply cannot! But it was a damn good show, the promos were fantastic, everybody should be proud of the work they have put in.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- Love that banner!

- Oh shit. Bryan stripped off the title.

- Damn, that's a nice tournament happening for the European Championship

- WAIT! BRYAN IS HERE!

- Jesus this segment is gold.

- Sandow comes to interrupt the party!

- Oh shit... I better beat Slim so I can face either Rawisrey or Hoov :mark:

- :lmao at the Flappy Birds line. Good win for Sandow.

- Welcome back Aries!

- Kidd & Edge get the easy victory over Los Guerreros.

- Nice Daniels promo

- Damn, this Taker is a bitch :lmao backing down from a challenge against Kane. Great segment, but here's Orton!

- Taker to pick the stipulation... I swear if it's a Buried Alive Match...

- Great Cena backstage interview.

- I did a short promo. Last minute thing too seeing I forgot to send it in earlier; but me vs. Slim will be fun :)

- Ambrose walking off allowing Kane to win by countout. That's probably a good decision seeing the thread was a good session.

- iBunka plays a great Hogan.

- OH SHIT! DAT MATCH :mark: NEW CHAMPS!

- Damn that was a good show!​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What a great show. I was really looking forward to sitting down and reading a full show once again and I am very, very pleased by what I was offered this week. I really am kinda lost in all the stories but I believe it will all eventually come together, haha. The opening promo was really great and the whole Bryan/Sandow/Ambrose story or whatever it is is looking pretty awesome. The main event was just off the hook! Congrats to new Tag Team Champs.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Damn what an awesome show! Loved it how it started with a big ass opening promo that involved multiple superstars, always a fan of those. Loving dat 8 man tourny for the European Championship, and hey Bubba Ray is in it besides having a briefcase for a guaranteed title shot for the belt ;). Sandow/Bryan at Unforgiven looks like a hell of a feud as well, and for the number 1 contendership for a World title at Wrestlemania? Oh you better bey rawisrey and Hoov will bring it!

Love it how Sandow literally has his match right after interrupting Bryan and Orton's moment, but it was a good read anyways. Glad that RRS put out a good fight, but congrats to rey for the win none the less. An Austin Aries promo that follows it? Hmm that surely can't be the same guy who played the former world champion and 2x MITB holder Austin Aries a while back 8D. Good to see Chriss making his return with a sweet promo! Love the quick matchup that Rated Calgary... Canada.... Kidd... whatever ended up winning. Sucks that Dres didn't show up but I understand his reasons so it's no biggie at all. Christopher Daniels followed by that Kazarian quote at the end. Brilliant!

Back to back solid promos involving Cena and Seth Rollins! Nice to see a face Cena on the map for a bit in the e-fed, not because I prefere him but because we can always use more faces. And good to see that Andrew is focusing on his Seth Rollins, and hopefully he will go all out in his match against Slim at Unforgiven. Kane vs Ambrose was a nice little match, considering that Bumout and Coldhands went only 1-1. Surprised to see that Coldhands got the win here, but how Ambrose got counted out was amusing however lol. Huh another joint promo on RAW, fuck yeah! Undertaker and Kane could possibly bury the hatchet at Unforgiven. Well whatever the match ends up being I'm sure that Chase and Coldhands will give it their all. RAW is looking so stacked for Unforgiven...

Loving iBunka's heel Hogan. Man may be old but iBunka brings out a fresh perspective from the old fart so that's always nice to see. Finally my match! Sad that The Dudleyz ended up losing the belts, but that's what I get for being a cocky bastard for putting up the belts on the line against Shawn and SBS :p. Nice match written there despite going 1-1-1 each, and boy did I ever laugh when Spike Dudley made a brief appearance to the match :lmao. Good RAW Red crew!

-The multi- collaborative promos. I love it when UWF Superstars interact on the show, makes things more realistic in my opinion.
-Seeing Chriss return with his epic Aries
-Dat main event!
-The show was laid out nicely, easy on the eyes

Dislikes
-Small gripe, but seeing Orton appear three times in the show was a bit much for me, even though the iBunka promo featured him briefly
-Gotta admit, I'm not really a fan of Bryan dropping/getting stripped of the belt just for the purpose of going after a bigger belt. I know the reasoning why the RAW crew did that but I would've liked to see Bryan lose it to somebody else tbh.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I am absolutely blown away with @The Hoov & @rawisrey opening segment, probably best thing I've read in a while; @Andrew has seemingly stepped up to a good Seth Rollins after floundering for ages with him which is really good.

Was shocked to see DX win the titles, not anything bad, just didn't see it happening TBH, though I am rubbing my hands at all The Raw matches for Unforgiven, time to see what Smackdown has to offer to be honest.

Finally, @iBunka, yo's ass is mine bitch; you can have the nWo, no big deal; I'm lookin' forward to it all lol.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Good Show again! i liked the main event a lot to be honest! but too much orton is never a good thing!#

good job everyone!

iBunka

Reaction score
Finally, @iBunka, yo's ass is mine bitch; you can have the nWo, no big deal; I'm lookin' forward to it all lol.

Don't have to be so aggressive :(

Awesome show. If anything went wrong at all, I blame Flappy Bird. Congrats to the winners, and the opening and closing of the show were very strong. Props to those involved and let's keep rolling onto the PPV!

SBS

Reaction score

This weeks live Raw from Atlanta Georgia will be all about the UWF European Championship. Tonight begins an 8 man tournament to crown the next Champion of the prestigious green and gold belt. New and familiar faces will do battle to be called champion of an entire continent. Meanwhile new Tag Team Champions Degeneration X will be here as well as your other favorite superstars as we head closer and closer to Unforgiven, the final Pay Per View before Wrestlemania!

Match 1

Christopher Daniels v. Drew McIntyre

Match 2

Bray Wyatt v. Austin Aries

Match 3

The Miz v. Curtis Axel

Match 4

Ted Dibiase v. Bubba Ray Dudley

We will hear from:

Seth Rollins and Umaga will sign the contract for the Global Championship match at Unforgiven.

Kidd and Edge challenge Degeneration X to put the Tag Team Gold on the line at Unforgiven.

The Dudley Boys on losing their belts in one of the best matches in Raw's recent history.

Undertaker will make his decision on what kind of match he and Kane will have at Unforgiven.

This and much more only on UWF Raw!

Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
Wow I did not expect to win the tag titles with SBS. I thought that Kidd and Edge would screw us over, but DX prevailed and I'm ecstatic to be tag champs with SBS! I couldn't ask for a better tag partner. Much like others said, I enjoyed, Spike Dudley's brief appearance as well. For the match only being 1-1, I can tell by how good of a read it was that SBS worked hard to make it a great read.

Someone else mentioned it, you can't have enough, Orton in the show.

Daniel Bryan/Sandow/Orton promo was top notch. That thread could steal the show at Unforgiven. Now as for Daniel Bryan being dropping/stripping the title, I understand it to pursue bigger things. I could see Hoov vs Andrew at WrestleMania. Bryan vs Rollins = WINNING!

Hogan vs Cena II is shaping up well as is the Kane/Taker fued

Solid show Raw Staff!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Sir, that would be the most epic moment in the history of Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.