UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 9/10/13 Edition

Great show. I enjoyed the opening segment although I kind of don't like the way WWS changes his color font every paragraph. I always think I'm reading someone else interacting with Angle instead and it's just confusing. I liked Dresdons promo using his characters factions. I actually expected his team to go all the way to the finals. Natlav has done a terrific job with 3LK and I enjoyed the Batista bit where he interacted with Orton and HBK. CWalker has been a beast since coming back and I actually look forward to how he bounces back from a big loss if he ever does lose. I don't care for the Miz/Flair pairing but I'm sure Ozzy can do something great with them. The Corporation just ran through RAW this week and it's interesting to see HBK now turn. I don't care for a heel HBK but we'll see how this goes. Anyways it was a great show.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF presents the Super Late 9/20 Edition of Raw!

September 20th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:Welcome everyone to another stellar edition of Tuesday Night Raw we've been gone for ten long days but we can promise you it was well worth the wait as tonight we find out the Raw finalist in the King of the Ring tournament as well as who will face Matt Morgan and Alex Riley in the Tag Team Tournament Match.

Piper:
We've also got a Championship on the line tonight as the Corporation's John Cena defends his European Championship against the maniac known as Bray Wyatt. This should be an explosive match to say the least, but I would put money the Corporation is going to do everything in their power to keep the belt in Cena's hands.

JR:And after a week of speculation it has been confirmed, Vince McMahon is here tonight and folks tonight he's made a decision on the future of Raw and how it will change things for everyone both Raw and the Corporation alike. I can't wait to hear what the chairman has to say.

Piper: That's later on, but tonight we're starting off with a yawn fest. The Dragon's lair, a cheap knock off of my Piper's Pit. Excuse me while I fall asleep!

We come back to the red hot arena as RAW keeps on rolling. We see that the ring is set up for The Dragon's Lair and the crowd is waiting anxiously for its return. Then, a theme breaks the silence.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies comes over the PA system as the crowd goes crazy. A huge "YES!" chant breaks out in the arena as the current World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with his championship firmly around his waist, leading his fans like a chorus.

SD_651_Photo_112_0_original.jpg

JR: Here he comes, folks, the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan!

Piper: God, Ross! Do you have to rub it in so much?

Bryan then hops sideways down the ramp, pointing his index fingers high intot eh air, continuing to scream "YES!" Bryan reaches the ring and hops onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle. He points his fingers towards the sky and bellows out one final "YES!"

SD_647_Photo_003.jpg

Bryan then jumps down into the ring and picks up a microphone from one of the chairs on the set. He lifts the microphone up and begins speaking after a few moments.

7533d1350028789-dragons_lair_logo1.jpg

SD_648_Photo_003_1.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week wasn't such a great week for me. You see, I've taken beatdowns before but not a single one of them gets under my skin the way last week's did. Corporation, you guys think that you rule things around here on RAW just because you have a fancy little banner and all of you are decked out in Dolce & Gabonna suits but the fact remains is that you don't. The people in this audience and those watching around the world, they run this show. Corporation, you guys think that your power is limitless but, in reality, you have no power. The man who has unlimited power around here is the mat who hold this: The World Heavyweight Championship. Endorsement deals aside, beyond all of the major motion pictures and guest spots on sitcoms, it all ultimately comes down to this championship that I wear proudly around my waist and, at Bound For Glory, myself and my guest tonight will put on the contest of the century for the right to call themselves World Heavyweight Champion. So, without further adieu, allow me to introduce to you my opponent at Bound For Glory and the first ever guest on The Dragon's Lair on RAW, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles!

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans begin to cheer hearing the song of Evil Ways play in the background.. AJ Styles goes as he looks sort of determined to enter the dragons lair with Daniel Bryan. AJ Styles goes as he enters the ring, and he does his pose with his football gloves high in the air as the fans cheer. AJ Styles grabs a microphone from the chair set,and instead of sitting he stands and he goes on and he begins to speak

i3yRqP4.png

AJ Styles: Bryan thank you. It is a pleasure being your first guest here on the dragons lair. I find it funny instead of us two actually wrestling here tonight on Wednesday Night Raw. We are forced to talk, to almost prove that small guys can do such a thing. Well corporation AJ Styles, and Daniel Bryan can speak, and that is for sure. Also Daniel you're right the man who has the most unlimited power is the World Heavyweight champion, and the power that comes with holding that belt. Man that sure is one hefty load, and now Bryan I know this "your" show, and your the one supposed to be asking the questions around here, but Bryan I want to know. What makes you think you are worthy in having such a power here in the UWF?

AJ seems to have an aggressive approach to the situation as he goes and he awaits to hear a response. Bryan rubs his beard as if to think about AJ's question. This causes Bryan to smirk as he lifts his microphone back up and answers AJ's question.

bryan_display_image.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, I've been doing this show for a long time and not once has anybody ever asked me a question so, thank you AJ. Now, to answer your question, "what makes me worthy" ? AJ, Let me take you back to my days on SmackDown. I came into this company with a chip on my shoulder and I tried to take it out on each and every one of these people. All of the insecurities that I had, all of the frustration I had inside of me that I could never be at the top of this business, It all caused me to shun these people who got me to the dance. I fought and fought to be World Heavyweight Champion but I just couldn't get the job done. It was then that I joined up with Damien Sandow and formed Y.E.S. because I couldn't get the job done. It wasn't until one day something snapped in my brain, AJ. I decided to focus my anger and aggression on my opponents and not these people. These people are the reason we do what we do. These people fuel the fire that burns inside of me. I dug myself out of the trenches, so to speak, and I made it here the hard way. What makes me worthy, AJ? I didn't take the route that Bray Wyatt and Damein Sandow took to win a World title and wait to cash-in when the champion is out and can't defend himself. I didn't pull a Shawn Michaels to get where I am. I scratched and I clawed to be the very best and this championship around my waist proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that not only am I worthy of that power, AJ Styles, but I am worthy to be their World Heavyweight Champion!

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares at Styles as the crowd cheers loudly for Daniel. AJ lifts his microphone back up and offers a retort.

pQc9cgw.png

AJ Styles: You know Bryan that was a good answer. One thing though, you did mention Y.E.S and the thing is Bryan as much as you like to cover the fact that "I won fair and square", but you still turned these back on these fans. I did too at one point Bryan, but the thing is Bryan when you were in Y.E.S you left because you knew you couldn't get the job done. You knew you were the low man on the totem pole. You knew for a fact that you were never going to surpass Damien, nor Bray Wyatt. So you decided to love these fans again. You decided to say you worked hard to get here, but if it wasn't for Y.E.S screwing you over you wouldn't be in the title picture. Ever since that Lockdown match you have always been a featured guy in this scene, and time after time again you have let these people down. You see Bryan I have let these people down once, but these people know how hard it took for me just to get my name back in the discussion for that title. These people know the hard work I put in, and the reason why these people cheer me on is because they know for a damn fact I have what it takes to be the world heavyweight champion. So Bryan I want to know from you? Can I trust that you won't go back to the power like you did with Y.E.S with the past?

Fans cheer as AJ glares at Daniel Bryan.

Piper: I thought this was the Dragon's Lair not the Phenomenal Circle.

Daniel's smirk fades as he lifts his microphone back up and answer's AJ's second question.

SD_648_Photo_002_0.jpg

Daniel Bryan: First of all, I don't think anyone would say that I was the bottom of the Y.E.S. totem pole. Did Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow become world champions before me? Perhaps but where are they now? After Lockdown when Dean Ambrose and I killed Y.E.S. once and for all, where are they now? Exactly. Meanwhile I am the World Heavyweight Champion and no one can take that away from me. I earned this championship the way a true champion does, by being the absolute best. I didn't leave Y.E.S. because I was the bottom rank, no. You see, AJ, I left Y.E.S. for these people. After everything I did and said to and about these people, they still cheered. They still chanted and they still supported me. When I was in the battle for my career at WrestleMania, these people stayed by my side and those two so-called "teammates" of mine were nowhere to be seen. Left me high and dry. All they cared about were themselves and that ultimately led to their demise. I chose to embrace these people because no one in this entire universe can give me the kind of support that these fans do. They are my driving force. AJ, it doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not, when I look out into this audience, I see a lot of Yes Men and Women out here and, believe me, just as they would follow you down into the gates of Hell, they would do the same with me because I am the Yes Man for them. I'm not a corporate monkey. I'm not the machine's champion. I am their champion so to answer your question, AJ, what would keep me from going down that desolate road again? Simple. These people. As long as they'll have me, I'll continue to be their champion.

Bryan lowers his microphone as the fans cheer wildly. AJ lifts his microphone back up.

hqdefault.jpg

AJ Styles: Then I have no problem facing you at Bound For Glory for that, the World Heavyweight Championship.

AJ extends his hand to Bryan. Bryan looks around as the crowd's cheers get louder. Bryan then shakes AJ's hand as the crowd begins to chant "YES!"

JR: Listen to these people here in attendance! How can this not be "Best for Business" ?

Piper: Because these idiots are just that!

JR: Oh, shut it, Roddy! Just shut it. Those two are the very best that RAW has to offer and you know it!

Piper: Way to be unbiased there, Ross!

We fade into commercial as AJ and Bryan just glare into each others' eyes.

We're backstage where we see RAW's newest acquistion Santino Marella walking around, he sees a cameraman nearby as the cameraman turns around as Santino begins to speak.

0.jpg

Santino Marella

It'sa ridiculous! Nobodys wantings to be my friend here. Santino is a-very upsettings today! I have been lookings around for a new tag team partner, you-s see. I am the newest RAW acquistion, this-a means I'ma wrestlings on the red brand! The numero uno of the You-Dubwe-Eff! But it is-a very sad day when nobody wants-a be with a true Italian Stallion like me! Do you peoples not know who I am? My name is Santino Marella, I make my breakout when I-a defeated the Intercontinental Campe-ons Umaga in the Dubwe-Dubwe-Ee as a fan! Now I have been wrestlings all over the world and I have my Cobra with-a me! My Cobra givings me all the vittoria! But now I am-a here on RAW, I am going to finds a tag partner and I see there a-many tag teams here but none of them is better than me ha-ha! But first, I must go searchings for a tag partner!

Santino is seen walking off as he enters another room, he opens the door slowly and yells at the camera man to come into the room. Santino is dressed differently this time.

20120709_raw_santino_detective.jpg

With-a this I shall be findings my newest tag partner for we will become Campe-ons of the world! But first, tell-a me which-a way to the locker room. I must interviewings the candidates to findings the right person for me! My mother told me not to talk-a to the strangers but I must because I do not wantings to walk around here on my own! For the first time in my life my mother isn't here and now I'm in the big-a world! It's a big-a enough here! So... Which-a way do I go?

The camera man points to the way of the locker room in which Santino Marella walks into, he's very surprised at the amount of people in the locker room, first to address him is no other than Chris Jericho.

hqdefault.jpg

Chris Jericho: Get out of my sight!

Santino Marella: Ok, I'm-a very sorry. But I was lookings for a tag partner but you don't seems so interestings to be a-friend to me. This-a make me sad. Goodbye!

Santino walks off feeling quite sad, the cameraman isn't doing a very good job of seeing how quickly Santino gets changed however Santino walks down the hall as he sees Yoshi Tatsu.

Santino Marella: Yoshis! You-a friend of mines! You wantings to be my tag-a partner and you can be a Camp-eon for the very first time! What do you say ah?

Yoshi Tatsu just face-palms himself as he utters a word.

tumblr_mn61j8noge1rubq43o4_500.png

Yoshi Tatsu: How dahhhhreee you? Ma vee-sa ek-spiree too-daay! I am no longaah ah-low in America. Bye.

Yoshi Tatsu sprints off, Santino gets frustrated as he walks back to the locker room. There's nobody there.

hqdefault.jpg

Santino Marella: There's-a nobody wantings to be my friend here. I thought I was a nice guy but nobody like-a me! I wonderings if the people here like-a me! Maybe I shall-a takings my things to a-Smackdowns or Anarchy or maybe iMPACT... Maybe there's-a peoples who likings me there! A-ha! Santino Marella has this one worked out!

Santino walks off looking quite excited, he's met by Roman Reigns backstage.

Roman-Reigns-620x350.jpg

Roman Reigns: What the hell do you want? You're interrupting me, I'm here to speak about last week's loss to Kurt Angle and you're wandering around shouting for a damn tag partner. So be quick punk, tell me what you want.

Santino Marella: W-w-w-w-well I was-a lookings for a tag-a partner but nobody here wantings to beatings up some people and take the camp-eon golds! Nobody seems focused here, this is not-a ballet! This-a wrestlings! I thoughts people wantings gold like the pirates of the carribeans, good movie! So whats-a your name? Maybe you wantings to fightings for some gold ah?

Roman Reigns: You're asking me who I am? I am the golden child of the Anoa'i family, how dare you disrespect me! Of course everybody here wants gold! Last week I lost because Kurt Angle pretended he was hurt, the referee thought he was hurt and then out of nowhere he wins! He fooled me! But during the week... I had an ephihany... I spoke with the family, they're proud that I got here and it doesn't matter who the hell I'm paired up with, it doesn't matter what I choose to do. But there is one thing... I'm hungry for some gold; I have no idea who the hell you are but I'm going to accept your propisition on one condition.

Santino Marella: Oh yes! Yes! I finally has-a friend here in the You-Dubwe-Eff! You are a good friend Mister Roman! But don'ts-a worry about last weeks lost, you be a-worryings about the future. Actually, I say that wrong. Yes. The tag-a team divisions be a-worryings about us, but we needs-a name. We are goings to be a-dominatings! But the problem is... I think these-a people in the crowd likings me, but the peoples here in the locker room don'ts-a like me. How do we solvings the problem?

Roman Reigns: My problems are solved by me destroying my opponents from limb to limb and breaking bones. If you've got a problem with that, it's best you keep away. I never asked for these people to like me, maybe you're wanting these people to like me. But I'm the complete opposite, however we both want the one thing. We both want gold. These people can cheer for you all they want, but they're not cheering for me, I don't require their cheers at all. In fact, I'm more pissed off than ever and you're extremely lucky I haven't beaten the hell out of you. Last week was a complete joke and I will not be fooled around again!

Santino Marella: But I likings to having a laugh, a joke is a good ha-ha-ha!

Roman Reigns: ENOUGH! Listen to me Santino! Last week I got tricked, think of it as Halloween but I'm not here for Trick or Treats. I'm here to beat people. If you want to talk about jokes and such, you've got my uncle Rikishi. Now I got a bit of respect for him, but I'm not going to be dancing or crap. When we win, we go straight out the back. No tom-foolery, I require us to focus.

Santino Marella: Ay-Ay-Ay! You's-a can't tellings me what to do! I'm-a the one askings about this Tag-a division! Now last week was last week, we do not worryings about last week. You's-a snap out of it! You's-a be a good boy because I askings you for a name and you do not answerings to my questions! I know you-a big man, you-a savage, you can beatings everyone here and we havings gold. But you don't understandings that we need a name because I see-a many tag-a team with a good name.

Roman Reigns: Look, you decide. I'll see you next week if we're booked for a tag match alright? I'm going.

Roman Reigns leaves as Santino thinks to himself for a while before deciding on a name before looking at the camera once more.

0.jpg

Santino Marella: The name-a I decidings will-a be "The Island Cobras". You-a see, I been a-searchings on Google about Mister Roman and I findings he is a Samoan and Samoa is a country that has-a island! And I has a Cobra with-a me and don't you-a forgettings about Italia. We are not an island but we have-a many islands in the beautiful country of Italia! The name is a-fittings to my likings. I see you all next week for a fightings!

JR: Now it's time for a bit of tag team action!

Piper: As long as Beer Money wins I am happy

Sabin is already in the ring as...

BEER…MONEY!

[video]
Beer Money Titantron 2011 - YouTube[/video]

The familiar music hits the crowd hit their feet for the arrival of Beer Money who eventually step out of the back in BM merch. Finally arriving as a team; Storm is spraying beer once more and drinking a little to boot whilst Roode is smirking on behind him and surveying the arena.

beer-money12.jpg

Half way down the ramp Roode raises his arms into the air before motioning for a belt around his waist whilst Storm holds his beer in the air and we get some pretty sweet green pyro going up behind them.

BeerMoney_1046242a.jpg

Eventually the two men make it to the ring and await their opponents.

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

Fans in the arena beginning to cheer like crazy hearing the theme song of Panic Switch. All of a sudden a spotlight is shown shining through the arena. The fans begin to cheer like crazy seeing Manik on top on the upperdeck of the arena. Manik goes as he swings down the rafters as the fans cheer like crazy. Manik goes and he enters the ring, doing his gun pose.

The match starts off with James Storm and Chris Sabin in the ring. The both lock up in the middle of the ring however James Storm strength proves strong for Sabin as Storm throws him to the corner turnbuckle as James Storm rushes only to be met by a kick to the face from Sabin. Sabin gets onto the second ropes as he leaps off however Storm catches him before spinning him around and connecting with a thunderous spinebuster. James Storm quickly goes for the pinfall.

2... Manik gets onto the top rope unbeknownest to James Storm.

Manik dives and breaks the pinfall!

JR: Manik quickly helping out Sabin there, it's not a good sign at the moment.

Piper: What on Earth is Manik? Nobody's explained to me what the hell it means!

James Storm looks at Roode as Roode stays put, Manik kicks Storm in the abdomen section as Storm crouches as Sabin gets to his feet and rolls over the back of James Storm before hooking his legs around the waist of James Storm and rolls him up for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Sabin quickly tags Manik into the ring as Manik gets onto the top rope as he connects with the 86er, Manik then runs towards the ropes as he springs back as James Storm is on one knee; Manik steps up on the leg of James Storm before leaping forward but turning around only to connect with a modified Shining Wizard. Manik then quickly goes for the pinfall.

2... Roode looks to rush into the ring

JR: Here comes Roode!

Roode breaks up the pin!

Chris Sabin then gets into the ring as Manik does a leg-sweep as Sabin hits a running dropkick at the same time. Manik clutches James Storm in a reverse-DDT position as Manik looks for the Mega Buster; Roode is on his feet as Sabin leaps on the ropes as he looks for a springboard tornado DDT; however Roode catches him before delivering a suplex however Manik has already leaped up in a vertical suplex position. He sees Sabin as he catches his hands as Manik moves forward as Sabin is able to leap under the legs of James Storm. However Manik is the legal man here, he rolls on the mat but once he gets up he's met with Roode delivering a huge Northern Lariat!

JR: What an impressive escape from Manik and Sabin but unfortunately Manik was on the hand of receiving a Lariat.

Piper: If only Sabin was the legal man...

Roode then goes and grabs Sabin off Storm. But Sabin is able to push Roode out of the way before connecting with a hurricana. Storm gets to his feet as he has Sabin ready for a spinebuster but Sabin is able to move himself somehow and hit a dropkick on Storm. Storm goes back to the ropes as he springs back, Sabin ducks as Manik is back up on his feet and delivers a shin-kick as Storm hits the middle ropes. Manik gets to his feet as he gets on all fours as Sabin springs off the ropes but Roode slides out of the ring grabbing Sabin's feet as Sabin hits the mat face first. Storm turns around as Manik does as well as Storm goes for the Last Call but Manik blocks it and spins Storm around as Manik then looks for a springboard bulldog but Storm counters and lifts Manik up and spins him around before connecting with a massive spinebuster!

JR: What a counter! It has to be over now!

Roode and Sabin are brawling on the outside however Sabin gains the upperhand after delivering an Irish-whip to the steel post. Sabin rushes into the ring as he notices Storm is about to go for a pinfall. Sabin kicks Storm in the back of the head, Storm drops to the mat as Sabin gets to his feet once again. Roode slides back into the ring as Manik stands up as Roode looks for the Northern Lariat but Manik ducks and ends up delivering the Northern Lariat to Sabin who goes out of the ring. Roode turns around as Manik rushes and does a crossbody on Roode which sends the both to the outside. Only James Storm is still in the ring all three men are now getting to their feet; Storm teases a suicide dive however Storm stops in the middle of the ring as Roode is back on his feet as is Manik & Sabin. Storm quickly distracts the referee as Manik and Sabin hit a double-tag move on Roode on the outside as Sabin rushes up back on the apron as Manik slides into the ring. Storm side-steps as he looks for the Last Call but Manik rolls on the mat and tags in Sabin. Sabin then goes top rope as Storm bounces to the ropes as Sabin drops in a seated position, unbeknownest Roode is already behind Manik and hits him with a huge Lariat as Manik is unable to make a blind tag.

Piper: Roode is playing possum here, that double-tag move did nothing for Manik and Sabin!

Storm grabs Sabin and gets him back to the canvas. Storm then Irish-whips Sabin to the ropes as Sabin springs back and is met by The Last call. Storm goes for the pinfall.

3!

Winner by pinfall, Beer Money!

JR: Roode cheated his way to get the pinfall.

Piper: JR, you're getting old. Beer Money did what they could to win and they won!

As there's a break in the action, things head backstage where Stone Cold is, the crowd cheering as he appears.

Austinbackstage.png

Stone Cold: As seen a few weeks ago when the Snake Bite Syndicate interrupted the 3 Live Kru while they were flappin' their little gums about bein' the best stable in the You Dubya Eff, Diamond Dallas Page and Jake "The Snake" Roberts made their return to the world a' professional wrestlin' with Jake makin' his You Dubya Eff debut and Page makin' his return. Now obviously Stone Cold was with 'em, and I proudly ride with those boys, but Stone Cold didn't feel like he truly made his return ta' You Dubya Eff and Tuesday Night Raw until last week when, while Dee Dee Pea was whippin' Rey Mysterio like he was a damn birthday party pinata', yours truly went and got his hands on somethin' bigger. Stone Cold went to the ring and got him a piece of the Corporation's ass, and even though he was left lyin' at the end of it all, that doesn't matter and there's two things that make it not matter. Number one of course is the fact that I got up and went back about ma' business. Number two is because it made me feel alive.

But I wasn't in it solely for the adrenaline rush. When Randy Orton called Stone Cold a few weeks ago and offered him the chance ta' come back, he did Stone Cold a huge favor, and he did ma' buddies a huge favor as well, so the reason I got involved and will continue to get involved and side with Orton is simple, I feel like I owe him one. Last time Randy and I were on Raw together, he was the renegade trying to burn this place to the ground and now fast forward about a year and he's one of the main advocates of its preservation because he runs the place. Well Randy, you can rest easy, because the "Texas Rattlesnake" is back and what that means is it's a damn horrible time ta' be any of the members of the Corporation, because I've got a case of whoopass reserved for 'em, and each can belongs to a name. You might think it's stupid a' me to talk like I'm going to pose you a threat after that ass whoopin' I was on the receivin' end of last week, I know yer feelin' all mighty cuz a' that and the fact that you're a stable of main eventers but here's another fact for ya, it doesn't matter how high you stack that pile a' shit with main eventers because on Orton's side is the main eventer, the toughest S.O.B. in all of professional wrestlin'. Speakin' a piles a' shit, lemme address Shawn Michaels.

Shawn, I can't get inside yer head so I can only speculate what happened to ya last week. Maybe yer spine dissolved on yer way out to the ring. (What?) Maybe yer balls fell off on your way out and you were turning around and leaving so you could go find them. Which, by the way, my guess is yer still lookin'. (What?) For all I know, you ate somethin' that kicked yer digestive system in the manhood and you had ta' run to the facilities so you didn't mess yourself on live television. (What?) Whatever the reason was. (What?) I said whatever the reason was. (What?) I said whatever his excuse is. (What?) Stone Cold doesn't give a damn. Yer supposed ta' be someone these people can believe in and management can count on, but instead you've become a complacent, unmotivated, sorry, scared little piss ant. And whether you appear as that complacent, unmotivated, sorry, scared little piss ant because you're planning on aligning yourself with the Corporation or you've just plum gone soft, that doesn't matter either, because when Stone Cold sees yer ass, wherever he sees yer ass, even if it's in the supermarket and yer puttin' a carton a' eggs in yer cart and Stone Cold's gettin' a gallon a' milk, I'm going to make you feel like one of the animals on yer little Adventure show and hunt you down until this can a' whoopass marked Shawn Michaels is signed, sealed, and delivered.

And THAT'S the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

The crowd cheers as Stone Cold walks offscreen and Raw heads elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following non-title tag team contest is set for one fall!

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]
An unfamiliar song plays through the speakers but it doesn't take fans too long to figure out who it is, the newest tag team in UWF, reDRagon steps out onto the stage to a mixture of cheers and boos.

E7Q0cEk.png

Kyle O'Reilly leads the way to the ring, with Bobby Fish following shortly behind. The crowd is still not sure of how to react. The newest team in UWF steps into the ring and poses for the crowd as they await for the UWF Tag Team Champs to come out

And their opponents; They are the tag team champions Ted Dibiase Jr. and Wade Barrett!

url
b7Gfe.gif

Ted Dibiase leads the charge as he makes his way down to the ring, full of energy as he shows off his belt with pride as the fans boo at him, Barrett almost looks like he doesn't care as he follows DiBiase to the ring. They enter the ring and DiBiase poses with the belt, Barrett just immediately hands it to the referee as the bell rings to start the match

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is super excited to see a brand new tag team being introduced on RAW, who are going against the current UWF Tag Team Champions. Dibiase and Bobby Fish are starting off as they circle each other around the ring and go into a lockup. Fish seems to be getting the edge here by bringing Dibiase to the corner but Deebs twists around and ends up throwing Fish onto the corner. Dibiase ends up going for a haymaker punch but Fish moves out of the way as Deebs punches the turnbuckle hard, then shakes his hand in pain as Fish runs up behind Dibiase and nails a dropkick to the back. Dibiase crashes to the corner then steps back as Fish hits a quick backbreaker to the knee! Deebs falls down as Fish drags him to his corner and tags in O'Rielly into the match! Both men picks up Deebs, throws him to the ropes and waits for Dibiase to come back to them. Deebs ducks a double clothesline from the dup, bounces back from the ropes and meets up with Fish reDragon but Fish picks up Deebs into a body slam, then drops him onto O'Reilly's extended knee!

JR: What great teamwork from these two individuals! These guys could go far if they continue to trust in one another!

Bobby Fish is sent back to his corner as Kyle O'Reilly looks down at Dibiase with a blank look, then picks him up. O'Reilly throws Dibiase into a corner then hits some elbows to the face, then a kick to the gut before whipping him to the opposite corner. Dibiase stands there as O'Reilly charges up to Dibiase but Deebs boots him in the head, sending O'Reilly back a few paces. Deebs then charges up to O'Reilly and goes for a running clothesline but O'Reilly ducks it, turns Dibiase around and quickly kicks him in the gut and hits a snap suplex onto Dibiase! Barrett is seen smirking as Dibiase rolls around the ring, holding onto his back while grunting. O'Reilly gets back up and approaches Dibiase, stomps onto his leg a couple of times before hitting a jumping knee drop to the shin of Dibiase! Dibiase tries to get out of the way but O'Reilly has a grasp of Dibiase's leg, Dibiase tries to punch O'Reilly but can't reach as he's back on his feet. O'Reilly spins Dibiase around and goes for a DDT but Dibiase ultimately counters that into a quick sitout spinebuster! O'Reilly bounces off the mat as DiBiase goes for a cover...

1!

2!

And Kyle O'Reilly kicks out! Dibiase looks disappointed as he eyes the crowd while they're booing him, then smiles as he picks up O'Reilly and throws him to his corner and tags in Barrett into the match. Barrett rolls his eyes as he enters the ring and lazily walks up to O'Reilly and hits a powerful punch to the head. Dibiase goes back to his corner without a second glance as Barrett looks down and shouts at O'Reilly. O'Reilly looks dazed from that shot to the head but Barrett boots him in the head as O'Reilly rolls around the ring, then gets on his hands and knees. Barrett doesn't waste any time and runs up to O'Reilly and soccer kicks him in the ribs as O'Reilly makes it to the ropes, uses them to quickly get himself up and tags Bobby Fish back into the match. Fish eyes Barrett hard as Barrett appears to not even care at all. Both men circle each other, then advance to one another but Fish dives down for the legs and wrestles Barrett to the mat. Barrett seems to be struggling as Fish gets Barrett into a headlock, both men get onto their feet as Barrett shoves Fish towards the ropes. Fish goes back to Barrett as Barrett takes down Fish with a shoulder block, but Fish gets up and drives his fist to Barrett's gut. Barrett looks to be in pain from that move but doesn't see Fish coming as he executes a quick Exploder onto Barrett!

1!

2!

And Wade Barrett kicks out! Fish doesn't let his emotions show after the two count as he picks up Barrett and hits a back elbow shot to the head. Barrett shakes his head as he turns away but Fish ends up going behind Barrett and gets him into a sleeper hold. Barrett struggles to get out of that as he frantically moves around the ring. Barrett eventually moves towards Dibiase and tags him back into the match unexpectedly as Dibiase looks confused, but quickly enters the ring as Fish releases the sleeper hold. Barrett quickly bails to the apron as Dibiase charges at Fish and takes him down with a clothesline. Dibiase has an angered look on him as he picks up Fish and lands a hard chop to the chest of Fish, then does it again as Fish turns away and goes on both knees. Dibiase then bounces off the ropes behind Fish and runs up to him, hitting a running boot to the back of Fish's head! Fish goes down as Dibiases eyes O'Reilly quickly then goes down and hits some mounted punches onto Fish. Dibiase then gets up and yells at O'Reilly about something, then lifts up Fish as he goes behind him and goes for the Dream Street but Fish lifts up Dibiase with his back and uses his body weight to drop down back first onto the mat, landing on top of Ted Dibiase! Fish eyes Barrett and picks up Dibiase as he throws him to the reDragon corner and tags in Kyle O'Reilly back into the match!

Piper: I don't care what you say about these guys, I think we need to start looking for better tag teams!

JR: Oh come on now Roddy, these young guys are doing excellent together!

Piper: Oh I agree JR, I think Ted Dibiase is doing a good job with Wade Barrett.

JR: I meant... oh never mind.

O'Reilly enters the ring as they both easily lift up Dibiase onto the top turnbuckle, climb the turnbuckle as they both set up Dibiase for a double suplex and nail it! The crowd pops loud for that move as Fish rolls out of the ring while O'Reilly is making back to his feet. O'Reilly glances at Barrett as Barrett simply just shrugs at O'Reilly. O'Reilly picks up DiBiase and hits a shot to the back as Dibiase goes onto one knee, O'Reilly then does a snapmare as Deebs is in a sitting position, but not for long as O'Reilly hits a dropkick to the back of DiBiase! DiBiase rolls away from O'Reilly and tries to make it to where Barrett is standing but O'Reilly ends up grabbing DiBiase by the leg. DibBiase makes it to his feet again as O'Reilly kicks Deebs in the gut then hits a a double underhook suplex, rolls back onto his feet and hits a second double underhook suplex, rolls onto his back again as he hits a third double underhook suplex! Dibiase looks completely out of it from that move as O'Reilly goes for another cover!

1!

2!

And Dibiase kicks out! O'Reilly doesn't look too concered about that as he picks up and throws DiBiase to an empty corner, where he hits a couple of kicks to the midsection then climbs the ropes. O'Reilly holds up his hand and looks down as he starts the 10 punches onto DiBiase! He makes it until 7 before DiBiase throws off O'Reilly off of him, then runs up to him and drives his knee to the gut of O'Reilly! O'Reilly goes onto one knee as DiBiase grapples O'Reilly and ends up hitting a half-nelson backbreaker onto O'Reilly! O'Reilly goes down as Dibiase drags him by the arm and tags in Barrett again. Barrett goes into the ring and stomps onto O'Reilly a couple of times as Dibiase steps onto the apron. Barrett doesn't look too concerned over what Dibiase is doing as he picks up O'Reilly and sets him up for a powerbomb, lifts him up onto his shoulders but O'Reilly is fighting out of it by hitting Barrett with a couple of punches to the head. Barrett tries to go for the powerbomb but instead drops him into a sitout powerbomb instead! O'Reilly looks out of it but Barrett doesn't go down for the cover, instead he gets up and walks over to Dibiase and tags him in the match!

JR: What in God's name is Wade Barrett doing?

Piper: He's showing respect to Ted Dibiase Jr. by allowing him to get the fall! Honestly JR...

DiBiase looks surprised that Barrett just tagged him back in so soon, but looks pleased as he enters the ring and looks down at O'Reilly as he still looks unconcious. Barrett slips onto the apron again as Deebs picks up O'Reilly and gets him into the camel clutch, smiles to the crowd as he notices that Barrett is leaving from the match! Deebs drops O'Reilly as he looks over the ring and yells at Barret to come back, but Barrett is ignoring DiBiase as he heads back to the lockeroom. DiBiase can't believe what is happening as O'Reilly rolls to his corner and tags in Bobby Fish into the match! Fish silently walks up behind Dibiase as DiBiase is done yelling after Barrett, turns around and is surprised to see Fish standing there as Fish charges up and executes the Flying Fish Hook onto Dibiase! The crowd pops loudly as Bobby Fish goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Here are your winners of the match: reDRagon!

BQOHIzzCcAAp4hr.jpg

reDragon celebrates in the ring as DiBiase rolls under the ropes, completely mad as hell now. DiBiase strolls to the back, wondering where the hell did Barrett go as Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly are really happy for winning their debut on RAW.

RAW heads backstage to where the business manager of one of RAW's King of The Ring finalists is standing by.

heyman_display_image.jpg

Interviewer: Paul! Paul! Can I get a word please?

Heyman sighs heavily.

Paul Heyman: What do you want?

Interviewer: Well tonight is the King of The Ring finals to determine RAW's representative in the final match at Bound for Glory. Kurt Angle faces Diamond Dallas Page along with The Miz and your client Matt Morgan.

Heyman: Let me stop you right there. Any time you mention my client, you give him top billing. And I'm sure you're here to ask my opinion on tonight's main event. Let me make it real simple for you. Tonight, Matt Morgan does what Matt Morgan does best. Tonight, Matt Morgan takes out three men and moves closer to winning the World Heavyweight Championship. And then on Anarchy, Matt Morgan and Alex Riley will advance to the finals of the Tag Team Championship tournament and make their name known as a team as they inch closer to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Championships.

Heyman: What you need to realize is that a change is coming in this business. No longer will this business be about who looks the best or you gets the best crowd reaction. No, soon enough this business is going to be about who is the best talent and who performs the best in that ring. And my clients without a shadow of a doubt are the best talent and perform the best in that ring. They are the future of this business. They are going to be the faces of this company soon enough everyone will know it.

Interviewer: Paul, do you have any thoughts on the comments your client has made about The Corporation and management as of late.

Heyman: What's there to comment on? Everything Matt Morgan said was true. This match isn't about Matt Morgan finally breaking the glass ceiling that he has held him back for so long. This match isn't about The Miz looking to redeem himself. This match isn't about Diamond Dallas Page trying to reestablish his name. This is obviously about the egomaniacal power struggle between the Corporation and Randy Orton. Management obviously wants Angle to win this match so that The Corporation has their candidate in the running for the World Heavyweight Championship and they'll do anything to make sure that happens.

Heyman: But Matt Morgan isn't going to let that happen. No, Matt Morgan is going to silence all of the naysayers and make sure that when this night is over, everyone is going to be talking about him. Now if you don't mind, I've got business to attend to.

And with that, Heyman shoves the cameraman out of the way and walks out of frame. Fade

UWF Raw goes backstage to Jeremy Borash who is with Kurt Angle, already in his wrestling attire; Jeremy Borash is in hot pursuit of answers.

16hw6lz_zpsb9f27351.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Kurt Angle, this is your third week back in UWF and since your return - you've joined Stephanie McMahon and the Corporation defeated both opponents put in front of you and put Austin down with the Angle Slam but tonight you face your toughest test; the Raw King of the Ring finals, Kurt how are you feeling about it?

Kurt Angle: How am I feeling about it? What kind of question is that? I feel like I am top on of the world, oh wait Jeremy - I am on top of the world and soon I'll be the King of the Ring as well! When you are going up against cheap competition like Matt Morgan, The Miz and Diamond Dallas Page, you know Kurt Angle is going to win and win again, hell I could go sixty minutes with these guys and they wouldn't be able to beat me; they can't even outwrestle me, let alone pin me.

Jeremy Borash: But Kurt, each one of these men have already won a match to get here.

Kurt Angle: beating who exactly? Nobody! Hell, I can't even remember I beat, some rook, a nobody and the same applies to my opponents; none of them beat anyone of noteworthy but tonight they're all going to get beat someone more than noteworthy, they are going to beat by the only Gold Medallist in Pro wrestling and I'm going to do it without the help of the Corporation.

Jeremy Borash: But Kurt, last week you helped the Corporation win their match against AJ Styles & Daniel Bryan.

Kurt Angle: What are you talking about Jeremy? I didn't help Batista and John Cena, I didn't touch Daniel Bryan they got it done themselves and the Corporation doesn't owe each other favors, we go out there and get the job done ourselves, just like I'm going to myself, I can guaran-damn-tee you that and that the Corporation will not be out there tonight, now if you excuse me Jeremy, I got important matters to attend too.

The fans boo Kurt Angle as he marches away from Jeremy Borash seemingly ready for his match later on tonight.

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them. The music stops as they appear to be happy to be together live for the first time as BG James has a microphone in his hands.

3livekrulive026.jpg

BG James: Alright ladies and gentleman we're here on a mission tonight so we're going to spare the plesentries and we're going to kick it up a notch from our more traditional way of taking no names and kicking some serious ass! You see we're not feeling all that fantastic after losing out of the King of the Ring, but more importantly the Tag Team Tournament from a masked lunatic and a faux-nazi! We've been in living in the sucker's world for way to long boys and girls but tonight we're given the privilege for us to enter our own world and do our own thing; y'all know what I'm saying? I'm talking about a rap battle dawg! Me, Suntan Superman and Lil' Rey talked about this in our little group meeting and we decided that it's time to go snake huntin'! So grab your shotguns boys because if you get bit from one of those bastards hanging out backstage then it's going to hurt. See we're not down getting bit by these guys that we heard as potential newest dominant trio on RAW! No! No! And I'll say it again, no! RAW is our territory and if it wern't for those assholes on iMPACT then we would've dominanted the entire UWF Tag Team Divison as well! But that's beside the point because tonight ladies, we're going to prove who's the most dominant trio on RAW!

R-Truth: Yo! Who's ready for a rap battle tonight?! I'll say it again WHO'S READY FOR A RAP BATTLE!? Aw yeah you better be afraid Snake Bite, because I'm feelin' it pretty hard boys and I don't feel like that I can be stopped! I personally may not be the best wrestler in the industry right now, and I may never potentially be that big star that I dream of becoming, but mark my words ladies and gents one day R-Truth WILL become World Champion and I will stop at nothing to become that. I'm going to say what I said earilier to my Kru and that is that I'm no fool bra, and I may have not been the most successful Superstar since my redebut but I'm a lucky man that I'm part of a great group like the 3 Live Kru. Yeah sure we may have lost the match last week on iMPACT but I feel like that I can take on the world right now! Actually let me rephrase that, I feel like that WE can take on the world as part of the three amigos, as Rey would say it! So if you three are done talking amongst yourselves then show up so we can start this shit right here right now!

Mysterio: There's not much for me to say dawg. I took not one but two losses last week. I have plenty of respect for all of my opponents last week, mostly because I felt like that I lost both matches fair and square. But with that being said, I'll be damned if I allow myself to lose a rap battle against someone like DDP and The Snake Bite Syndricate! Enough talking vatos, it's time to start the battle!

The crowd is going beserk as R-Truth is given the mic first.

Yeh, I am a phoenix flying around, showing off my pride and my elegance.
You see me and you go green inside and out, and then tryin' to be relevent.
The truth is homies, is that nobody gives a rats ass about the Synicate.
When the smarks see you on TV, they rather go watch Total Divas and masturbate.
No jokes dawg, how does it feel to be lead by the Rattlesnake?
I bet all you can do is smile like DDP, I mean come on we know that shit's fake.
It's ok if you guys need a little guidance in your life, that part is cool,
But there's a difference DDP between being useful, and being a complete tool.
Hold up there Jake Roberts, don't think I forgot about you're sorry ass homie.
All I remember you from is during last week when your pathetic ass tried to fight me!
I loved it how you claim that you're part of a team Jake , that's quite a feat!
But what happened to you when Stone Cold was getting his ass kicked last week?
Alright guys I know that was a cheap shot, and I'll allow to shoot a diss back.
But maybe you should put a shirt on first, nobody wants to see your man boob rack!
And now finally finally, there's the former world champ Mr. Stone Cold.
I'm not surprised that the Corporation kicked your ass, mostly because your shit is getting old.
Yo Stone Cold I could go on for hours, because dissing you really is too easy,
And once I'm done with my disses, then you're free to suck on my Mr. Freezie!
Snake Bite Syndicate, tell me what do you have against us, we didn't do anything!
So come down single file into this ring, and we'll show you who's the TRUE King of the Ring!

The crowd is loving R-Truth as they're chanting "3 Live Kru!" as Truth lowers his mic. They wait for the Snake Bite Synicate until...

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch, the theme song of the Snake Bite Syndicate, begins to roar over the PA system for the very first time as Stone Cold Steve Austin, Diamond Dallas Page, and Jake "The Snake" Roberts each make their way from the backstage area and begin making their way down the ramp. The crowd is cheering them like crazy as they all enter the ring, Page and Roberts standing there and looking at Road Dogg and Rey Mysterio respectively as Austin walks forward and takes R-Truth's microphone from him. Austin motions for the music to be cut as it fades out to silence, making the cheers more audible. Stone Cold looks around at the crowd before looking at Truth.

$(KGrHqJ,!ioE2LQFFV4OBNzEOUtWcQ~~_35.JPG

Stone Cold: Lemme take this from ya before you hurt yourself. Now that further hazard to your health has been prevented, let me make sure I've got this whole sitch-e-ation straight. You want Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and Diamond Dallas Page, three guys that have hardly come within a lick a' hip-hop in their entire respective wrestling careers, ta' come out here and have a rap battle with you. (What?) Exchange disses. (What?) Trade bars. (What?) Match flow. (What?) Come off the top a' the dome until we can't come off it no more. (What?) Bless the microphone. (What?) Spit a sixteen. (What?) And then sixteen more. (What?) And then sixteen more. (What?) You wanna beat us in a rapping contest because Page beat your boy Rey Rey in an ass kicking contest. (What?) Well lemme put it to ya like this, kid, the Snake Bite Syndicate don't rap so you can take yer little rhymes, put 'em back in the Dr. Suess book ya ripped 'em from, and stick 'em straight...

At this moment, DDP steps in and cuts Stone Cold off.

Diamond Dallas Page: Austin, with all due respect bro, I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Them challenging us to something we aren't experienced in isn't a bad thing, I think it's a good thing.

Stone Cold looks at him puzzled for a moment.

Stone Cold: I don't know what yer driving at unless the good thing is what I'm suggestin' we do and that's droppin' these microphones and stompin' the 3 Live Kru three new mudholes!

The crowd pops for this, but once again, Page tries to be the voice of reason.

Diamond Dallas Page: Come on, man, it can't be that difficult to rap. I mean, those face painted guys that Scotty used to listen to at the Accountablity Crib made it seem easy, remember that Jake?

Jake nods.

Stone Cold: Ight, if we're goin' through with this, who exactly are you suggestin' kicks this little shindig off?

Diamond Dallas Page: Well, if neither you or Jake want to go, I'll start us off.

The crowd pops huge as they can't believe they're about to witness Diamond Dallas Page rapping.

I'm about to make this mine like a can of 7-Up.
I'm Positively Page, and Truth, you positively suck.
Don't tune me out, Diamond Page wants you ta' hear him bro.
You're not the 3 Live Kru, you're 2 Live Kru and Rey Mysterio.
The day you signed your contracts, you told yourselves, "Oh man."
"We can't be the Kru because Vince Russo's got Konnan".
We could call up Billy Gunn but that move would be bad.
They'd call us New Age Outlaws and put Truth in the shad..
Ohs no, Diamond Dally got 'em wilin'.
I mourn your twenty, Truth, here's a moment of silence.

Page bows his head and closes his eyes, observing a moment of silence as he said he would.

This is easy, man, it's smoother than butter.
The street cred that you rock just got the verbal Diamond Cutter.
I've got Diamond in my name, so I don't need a chain.
And you don't have to feel my verse, cuz I'll make sure you feel the bang!
Check it out...

It's at this moment that Austin places his hand over Page's microphone and pushes it downward while shaking his head. He turns to Page.

Stone Cold: I think you've rapped enough, son. Put the microphone down before you embarass us any further.

Diamond Dallas Page: Aww come on bro...

Stone Cold: Put it...down.

Page lays his microphone on the mat as the Kru share a hearty laugh at the expense of the Syndicate. Mysterio goes to speak but he is cut off.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts:

This battle scene's an O.R. where I pick apart your rhymes.
The game is Operation and I will not touch the sides.
You can't see John Cena and you can't see me.
Until the trip and bad landing that's the D-D-T.
There's a reason Kru that we seeked ye three.
To make examples of former champs and that Do Gee Gee.
If you don't know you should already know.
Never trust a snake cuz when you do, his fangs show.
And he'll bite your adam's apple like he's hungry for fruit.
So if you're going snake hunting, I suggest that you shoot.

BG James:

You should heed Steve Austin's word and set the mic down.
Cuz only 3 Live Kru hold the hip-hop crown.
I solidify your bars and hit you right in the gonads.
Take advice from the vets, someone bring 'em a notepad.
I'm not saying your efforts sucked, I say it was so bad.
That Austin's actin' like a teen screamin', "Let's just go home, Dad."
What made you think that you could swing in our jungle?
If that's what you bring, I'm Jimmy King, and this is Ready 2 Rumble.
So Page is goin' down and with the heat that I'm packin',
Jake's goin' down so hard you'll think he fell off the wagon.
No amount a' yoga's gonna fix that whiplash.
Is this UWF Raw or the film set of Kick Ass?
Cuz right now, that's all we three are doin'.
We just stick cuz against you pricks, there's no reason for movin'.
So many eyes on me you'd think that Tupac was back.
And the Kru has got two words for ya if you aren't down with that!

The crowd is electric with excitement as dueling chants of, "Snake Bite Syndicate!" and "Three Live Kru!" are heard. Stone Cold walks forward towards Road Dogg and raises his microphone.

Stone Cold:

Do ya feel that chill? Do ya hear that thunder?
One plus the other equals Stone Cold Stunner.

Stone Cold goes to kick Road Dogg in the gut but he leaps backward to avoid it as he and the rest of the Kru quickly exit the ring. The Kru back their way up the ramp, pointing to their temples to signify that they feel they've outsmarted the Syndicate for the second week in a row. Raw heads elsewhere as the Syndicate watches them leave.

We cut to a pre taped segment in front of an abandoned building with a coming soon sign. There is graffiti all over the walls and cop sirens can be heard in the background. Soon a voice is heard off camera.

This is where I grew up. This store is where I used to buy my groceries. This store was my beacon of hope. Inside this store, I couldn't' be hurt. Inside this store I was safe from the outside world. I didn't have to go back to my mom's apartment and deal with her abusive boyfriend. I wouldn't get beat up by the older kids because I wore the same clothes every day. I didn't have to watch people sell themselves out on the street. This place was my safe haven. This place was my home.

Just then, Dean Ambrose steps in front of the camera

Dean Ambrose: And look at it now. My one and only safe haven from the world has been destroyed. Just like the demon who protected me during all these years, he has been destroyed and in his place is a new and more destructive Dean Ambrose. You see I'm pissed off. The only thing I ever felt connected to has been destroyed and for what? So some new Corporation can come and bulldoze their way through it and make a name for themselves. These Corporations like to stomp on the hard working people and replace them with these cookie cutter yes men. I'm Sorry I don't fit your vision for the future. I'm sorry none of us do but unlike this building, I'm taking the fight to them. I'm not going to stand here and let you run me over. You're going to need something much bigger than a bulldozer to get through me! I don't care who you try and put in front of me! Cody Rhodes, Batista, Kurt Angle, John Cena, it doesn't matter! UWF is my home and you are not taking my home from me! NOT AGAIN!

The crowd rallies as they watch the titantron and it can be heard all over the arena.

Dean Ambrose: At Bound For Glory I take the fight to the Corporation. They think Cody Rhodes is the one whose going to stop me. They think that is what's best for business. Well I guess it's time for me to show them that if you want what's best for your future, you don't mess with Dean Ambrose. Everything I’ve ever earned and deserved has been taken away from me. The only thing that can never be taken away from me is the satisfaction I get when I beat whoever they put across from me in that ring. I get the satisfaction of looking people in their eyes when they fight me and seeing nothing but utter defeat. They know that there is nothing they can do to stop me and that feeling…that feeling is what I live for. You fired the first shot, but I'm bringing the heavy artillery.

Dean Ambrose walks off as the crowd cheers and the camera fades to black.

The feed cuts backstage showing a dark and empty spot of the arena, the crowd boos almost immediately knowing whose going to show up on screen awaiting Cody Rhodes. But it doesn’t happen, there is just some silence in the arena before the camera finally moves going through a door and it shows Cody Rhodes looking into a mirror fixing up his face, an image not seen since back in UCW when he was dashing. As he pauses he starts talking to himself not noticing the camera.

Rhodesselfinter3.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Guys…I’m not sure about this match.

Cody moves his neck to one side

What do you mean?

It’s just…I know we can beat him, but now that we’re The Face…Face of the Corporation, and considering how annoyingly persistent Ambrose is…he can really damage our looks guys. We’ll beat him like we always were going to, but he’ll throw anything at us and if it hits my proboscis I don’t think we’ll be able to properly fill the role of the Face of the Corporation afterwards

You’ve got to be joking, I thought we went over this, what was the point of Stephanie allowing us the week off if you’re still going to whine about a match. We never back down.

Cody suddenly cracks his neck to the side before tilting it forward creating a shadow over his eyes as he speaks in a lower monotone voice. As he talks to himself he actively switches tone of voice and facial expression as if having a conversation with multiple people.

We could of course…always wear my mask.

Oh that ghastly thing, it covers up the pores which can cause breakouts, No the mask is out of the question unless it is on for short periods of time.

That “Ghastly†thing was my life for over a year, people called me a monster with that on and I made sure they regretted it by becoming the monster they thought I was. Besides we are more…effective when it comes to brawling when I’m in control.

RhodesSelfInter2.jpg

I don’t like the mask, it’s bringing a weapon right off the bat, I think we should wrestle him to submission until he decides to bring out the toys.

I wonder why you lost so much during your time.

GUYS!

Cody suddenly shouts out.

Enough already, we decided we’d focus on Dean until he quit, now I don’t want to hear any more arguing.

But the Face of the Corporation needs to be…Dashing…

I wonder where we got our cowardly rep from.

I say we at least bring the brace, his temple could use a good cave in after he put his hands on me.

Sure, now everyone shut up…We’ve got to go meet Stephanie, Are you done yet?

Wait…

Cody slides his thumb across his eyebrow straightening it out.

Done and Dashing.

The cameraman suddenly realizes Cody is going to turn and quickly gets out of the locker room not wanting to get caught, but as soon as Cody gets out through the door he sees the Cameraman and gets a smile on his face as he runs up and knocks the camera over the feed cutting off.

CodyCamera_zps735033a1.gif

[video=youtube;IBaW81Tp5lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBaW81Tp5lI[/video]

As the music kicks into the next gear Bray steps out from the back slowly. His eyes are glazed, like he’s looking into some sort of metaphysical abyss, as he stops at the top of the ramp and peers at the scene through his mask. He stretches his arms to the side and the crowd just do not know what to expect from the new Wyatt tonight. Boos are apparent but pockets of the crowd are responding favourably to the character and plenty remain perplexed. Finally he moves, slowly, deliberately, eerily towards the ring and climbs the steel steps. Every step feels heavy and deliberate and the whole arena is on edge given the vibe. Bray ends up stood in his corner, completely still, awaiting Cena…

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

The boos now intensify as Cena’s music hits the corporation approved European Champ makes his way out from the back. As is custom these days Cena simply laps up the boos like they’re fuel and gives a nod to the camera as if to say it’s business time. Cena heads down the ramp towards Wyatt whilst fans throw trash at Cena and make him feel as uncomfortable as possible. The boos kick up a gear when, unbeknownst to most until Cena turns his head back to the stage, Batista is making his way out to ringside.

JR: Oh what the hell is this? Why does Batista have to be out here?

Piper: It’s a free country JR! How do you know what his intentions are? Maybe he wants to cheer on his guy John Cena.

Cena rolls into the ring and throws up the HLR taunt before the referee does his usual pre-match checks. Batista takes up a spot at ringside as Cena hands over his title and begins to eye Wyatt who showed no negative reaction to Batista’s appearance at ringside. Finally the official holds the Euro title above his head before calling for the bell and we’re underway.

JR: And if Batista can keep his nose out of this one we could be in for a hell of a bout!

Piper: I just hope Bray Wyatt doesn’t come over here, he freaks me out.

Wyatt stands motionless as Cena puts his fists up. Cena moves towards Bray who himself doesn’t move an inch. Cena puts his guard down for a moment before Wyatt barrels at him with a cross body and quick cover!

1…
2…

Cena just kicks out as Wyatt spins onto one knee and Cena scrambles away. Cena rolls his wrists and pulls up his kneepads and the two men begin to circle each other. A collar elbow tie up leads to a side head lock from Cena but Wyatt pushes him off and bends down for the back body drop. Cena stops short and kicks Wyatt in the chest but Wyatt simply stands straight up, a deranged look in his eyes, and laughs at Cena. Both men begin to trade right hands this time with Bray getting the upper hand as he lands with some vicious shots. Some face raking and knees to the midsection lead Cena to cover up in the corner as Wyatt continues to assault. Wyatt winds up to splash Cena in the corner but the champ rolls out of the way and Wyatt eats turnbuckle. Cena attempts a back suplex but, in a ridiculous feat of athleticism from a guy like Wyatt, Cena puts too much juice on it and Wyatt flips clean over and lands on his feet. Arms outstretched to taunt Cena, who looks a little uncomfortable, Wyatt begins to circle Cena once more.

JR: What an explosive start to this match-up!

Piper: These two know each other very well so you may see a lot of reversals tonight. It’s going to take something special for one man to pin the other.

Both men lock up but Wyatt hits a belly to belly takedown and catches Cena unawares with a little wrestling. Wyatt proceeds to wail on Cena though with right hands and so John quickly has to cover up and beg off once more. Wyatt is looking in control in this one when Cena decides he has to turn it up a notch and runs at Wyatt, grabbing him around the midsection, and driving him into the corner. Cena hits some right hands to the gut, then chest, then some forearms to the face before whipping Bray across the ring. Wyatt hits the turnbuckle hard and stumbles out only to eat the first of Cena’s doom moves as the champ hits a shoulder block. A second shoulder block follows and Cena goes for a corporation approved five knuckle shuffle but as he bends down Wyatt reaches up and grabs Cena’s head before headbutting him. Wyatt gets to his feet and lands some right hands before whipping Cena into the ropes. Cena hangs on though and bails to the outside to consider the situation.

Piper: Smart, taking a breather here because this Wyatt character is something I’ve never seen before and don’t want to see again.

Cena stands by the ringside barrier holding his jaw before jerking around suddenly to face the ring as if he heard something or saw something from the corner of his eye. Instead of Wyatt looking to take advantage though he simply stands, arms by his side, staring at Cena. John eventually returns to the apron to climb into the ring but Wyatt moves like a cheetah and is pounding away once more with rights and lefts before Cena can even enter the ring. Wyatt grabs his head and drives it into the steel post. Cena’s body folds between the ropes and into the ring as Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…
2…

The champ kicks out but it’s a close one as he’s clearly shaken up from the shot to the head. Wyatt drags the groggy Cena to his feet and hits some knees to the midsection before attempting a suplex but Cena blocks and reverses it into a suplex of his own. In what some might describe as a botch, although logic might dictate it was a deliberate attempt to practically maim Wyatt, Cena delivers the suplex standing in the corner with his back to the turnbuckle. As such, Wyatt’s body folds over the top of the turnbuckle as his back is slammed directly on top of the corner. Wyatt roars out in a cross of pain and rage before silence reigns once more. Batista claps at ringside as Cena presumes he’s put this one away. Carrying the writhing weight of Wyatt who is in serious pain from the top to the mat Cena lazily pins the eater of worlds.

1…
2…

KICKOUT FROM WYATT!

JR: I do not know what I’m witnessing here; these two men have no regard for anyone’s safety. This is wrestling, not a deathmatch.

Piper: Let em have at it JR, it’s good TV!

Cena is shocked and exchanges some words with Batista at ringside but, to the surprise of everyone, as Cena gets to his feet to finally shake the cobwebs from the shot to the head from earlier, Wyatt gets to his feet too. Wyatt must have a serious injury to his back and midsection but stands, staring a piercing hole through Cena from beneath his mask, and Cena looks like he’s seen a ghost. Or perhaps a demon more appropriately. Once more unto the breach goes Wyatt who runs at Cena. Cena leapfrogs Wyatt and thinks he’s avoided him but turns around to eat a spear-like takedown before Wyatt mounts Cena and lands some vicious rights and lefts. The official tries to reason with Wyatt but to no avail. Just before the ref is forced to make a decision on these closed knuckle shots Wyatt relents. Wyatt lifts Cena from the mat and hits an emphatic Uranage made all the more impressive given Cena’s relative size. Wyatt might have gone for a pin there but instead he stands and walks to the corner. Motionless, he waits there for Cena to get to his feet. Wyatt spreads his arms to the side and as Cena turns around he hits him again with another running crossbody, this one looking like it takes the wind and more out of John Cena. Wyatt with the cover.

Piper: New Champion!

1…
2…

Kickout from Cena!

JR: No!

Cena gasps for air and reaches for anything to lift himself up as Wyatt starts laughing maniacally. He tries to lift Cena back to his feet but in superhuman style Cena fights off. Lefts and rights to Wyatt’s midsection followed by a wild right from Wyatt that Cena ducks to transition into the spin out back suplex. Cena looks down at Wyatt and sneers at the downed man before dropping the knuckles onto Wyatt. Cena looks all business now as it seems he’s looking to end this one soon after being down for the count himself. Wyatt gets to his feet and Cena lifts him into the firemans carry but Wyatt lands some vicious elbows, point to temple style, forcing Cena to let go and clutch his head. Wyatt goes to irish whip Cena now but instead pulls him back for the short clothesline. Once again Wyatt stands tall over Cena and goes for the cover.

1…
2…

Kickout from Cena who just will not give up or stay down for Wyatt. Wyatt seems as though he’s played enough games and lifts Cena into an STO situation but Cena twists out of the predicament, hooks Wyatt’s head, and delivers an emphatic DDT. Cena with the cover now.

1…
2…

Wyatt just gets his shoulder up and the crowd is awake and rallying behind this match as a spectacle now the shock of the early brutality has worn off. Wyatt is incapacitated for but a moment and so, as he gets to his feet, Cena goes for the AA, F-U, firemans carry to slam finisher that he goes to the well for, and hits it with aplomb! Except he puts a little too much juice on it and Wyatt lands close enough to the ropes that a cover can’t be made. When Cena tries to drag Wyatt to the centre of the ring Wyatt’s flailing arm grabs the bottom rope and he hauls himself to the outside.

JR: Wyatt may just have saved the match-up for himself there after this one turned into a slobberknocker.

Piper: Classic JR. Wyatt showing all the technical ability he has in his arsenal. I may not like this creepy guy but he sure has the credentials to go back to the top of the mountain.

Cena looks exasperated. What he had thought would be a relatively straightforward match with Corporation backing has seem him potentially concussed and taken to the limit with Wyatt and now he can’t cover after his favourite finish. Cena slides to the outside and rolls Wyatt back into the ring but Wyatt, a wily veteran in this federation by all accounts, gets to his feet and stomps on Cena as he slides back into the ring. Wyatt picks Cena up and looks again to transition into an STO but instead Cena catches him with a fishermans suplex. This seems to aggravate the potential back injury Wyatt sustained and Cena doesn’t conver to the pin but instead goes to climb the turnbuckle. Batista takes issue with this and tells him not to go but Cena reasons he has to end this high risk. As Wyatt gets to his feet Cena has the opportunity to strike but loses his footing and has to grab hold of the ropes to steady himself. Wyatt launches himself towards Cena knocking him down from the top onto his groin. Cena falls to the apron and Wyatt reaches out from the ring to hook Cena’s left arm and clasp on a Christmission! Wyatt drags Cena over the top rope and into the ring before falling to the mat and really synching it in! Cena looks like he’s done but all hell breaks loose as Batista, finally making his presence felt, slides into the ring. Wyatt sees him from the corner of his eye and lets go of the hold but as Wyatt gets to his feet Batista levels him with a spear. The official calls for the bell.

Your winner via disqualification: Bray Wyatt!

JR: Damn it! Cena is still the champ…

Batista lays some rights and lefts into Wyatt as Cena recovers and joins in. Cena slaps Wyatt, presumably for some misplaced sense of disrespect, befor Cena seems to suggest something to Batista. Batista slowly picks Wyatt up and surveys the crowd lapping up the heat. Batista finally, after what feels like an age, sets up for the Batista bomb but just as he goes to lift Wyatt…

[video=youtube;QATVNh_A5vs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QATVNh_A5vs[/video]

The crowd erupts and before the camera guy can even make it to the rampway Austin has got to the ring and slides in. Perhaps not purely support for Wyatt, but a stand against the Corporation, Austin uses his presence to force Batista and Cena to bail from the ring and up the ramp. Austin leans over the top rope looking at the two men talking trash and pointing his finger at them as if to say this isn’t over. After he's seen them far enough up the ramp to not cause any more trouble Austin hits the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd and send a message to the Corporation whilst Wyatt is back on his feet sliding out of the ring into the darkness.

The feed cuts backstage showing Stephanie in an office backstage, suddenly there’s a knock on the door.

Stephanie McMahon: Come in…

Cody walks into the room not looking very happy.

Stephanie McMahon: And what can I do for you Cody?

eHB6ejUdzM4TI_o_wwe5-raw-21609--shane-mcmahon-stephanie-mcmahon-backstage_zps6005a943.jpg

Cody Rhodes: Do for me? Why don’t we start with giving me a couple explanations? Your dad and I don’t have a very good past and considering we wanted to make sure he was on our side I took the week off, the first week off I’ve gotten in a long time, and then I find out he didn’t even show up. Why didn’t you call me so I could still come to the show since he wasn’t around to remember our past Cross Rhodes.

Stephanie McMahon: Well Cody I thought it was for the best to give you the week off anyways, you’re the face of the corporation and we have to make sure you aren’t to burned out.

Cody Rhodes: See here’s the thing…that wasn’t the only thing that happened last week was it? Tell me how I can miss one show after emphatically saying no to ANY rematch with Dean Ambrose, and I end up with Randy putting me in an I Quit match at Bound for Glory. Now we talked about this, I don’t have any business left with that peon after I beat him, so how does he get the match he wants after he lost.

Stephanie McMahon: Cody as sad as it may be, Randy is still General Manager, the general here being matches so the match is unfortunately official. I know you were done with Ambrose at Summerslam-

Cody Rhodes: Were? I am done with him, I beat him one two three, he is Dead to me Stephanie. I thought being a part of the corporation meant I wouldn’t be shafted anymore and yet one whole week later I get disrespected again, I’m starting to question my decision to join up.

Stephanie McMahon: Cody Cody Cody, I understand why you’re upset I am too trust me I hate that Orton went behind our backs to make this dangerous match. But what’s done is done, so the only thing left to do is turn it to our favor and make Randy and most importantly Dean regret they ever thought of that match. We both know you can beat him, right?

Cody Rhodes: Yeah.

Stephanie McMahon: Well at Summerslam everyone chalked it up as a fluke-

Cody visually grows angry, you could almost see the steam come out of his ears as he looks down at Stephanie, but she puts her hand up trying to keep him calmed down.

Stephanie McMahon: Stay with me Cody, now what better way to prove your superiority once and for all than by making him literately shout out that he quits. You make the most “hardcore†guy give up, you make the guy people thought was Mr. UWF throw in the towel when facing you, and it will cement you as not only the Face of the Corporation…but Cody just like you always wanted, you will be the Face of UWF.

Cody thinks about it to himself, mulling it over. The angry look still on his face as his eyes lock with Stephanies, she doesn’t know what to do as Cody just stares her down the crazy gleam in his eye shining through when he finally speaks out.

Cody Rhodes: I…I’m Sorry I doubted you.

Cody slowly extends a hand out, Stephanie looks down and shakes it.

Stephanie McMahon: No need to apologize, just remember we in the corporation are always here for you.

Cody nods as a smile creeping on his face, when suddenly he cracks his neck to the side a serious look switching to his face. Cody leaves through the door as Stephanie waits for the door to close before she takes a deep breath of relief, managing to keep Cody under control.

As this unbelievable evening continues; the television feed is interrupted by static.

static_1.png

???: It's me again!

Matt Morgan's face is revealed bearing a huge smile.

1373449688_lbbc9ylqs7c.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Now I know earlier this evening Paul Heyman spoke on my behalf about my King of The Ring Final tonight. Unfortunately, I was in this building's sad excuse for a gym preparing myself for the biggest match of my career tonight. And after I showered and looked for Borash or Josh Matthews or anyone like that; surprise surprise, they weren't trying to speak with me. So I once again took things into my own hands. I found another camera man and I must say....

Morgan looks down towards the camera and you can hear a man grunting in pain.

Morgan: They are very fragile. But this very fragile camera man did me a huge favor by lending me his camera for a few minutes so I could speak my mind. Now tonight is the biggest opportunity I've been working my entire life for. Tonight, once I eliminate three men and win that Fatal Four Way, I'll move closer to FINALLY becoming World Heavyweight Champion. But the question is; which World Championship will I be going for?

Morgan: It's no secret that thing King of The Ring winner has the choice of which World Champion he decides to challenge. And currently, there are four reigning World Heavyweight Champions in Ultimate Wrestling Federation. So, it looks like I'm going to have quite the decision ahead of me. Let's start with Thursday Night's World Champion; The Great Khali. Standing in at over seven feet tall and over four hundred pounds, Khali is ALMOST as intimidating as I am. Almost. The difference between Khali and I is while he may be big, he lacks what counts.

Morgan points to his skull and smiles.

Morgan: He lacks the intelligence to be a dominant World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe Joseph Park is satisfied with having a lumbering moron as a World Champion, but I promise him that if I were to choose to take the Global Championship from Khali; he'd have a much more marketable Champion at the helm.

Morgan: Then there's the Champion on Wednesday Nights; the International Champion Fandango. This man may be the biggest disgrace to the wrestling business. A ballroom dancer as World Heavyweight Champion? You've got to be kidding me son! Maybe after I win this tournament, I'll do Vince Russo a favor and head over there and do what his flunkies couldn't do and that's dispose of that ballerina and give Anarchy the first legitimate World Heavyweight Champion that dump of a brand has ever had. But of course Russo, favors from Matt Morgan don't come cheap.

Morgan: But of course we can't forget the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge. Now out of all of the World Heavyweight Champions that this company has, Edge is the most credible. But Edge shouldn't take that as a compliment because when you look at the company he's competing with; it's not really saying much. Edge is no competition to me though. There's a reason he went to Smackdown the night that Alex Riley and myself debuted. He knew that we were about to take over. So he did what was best for him; he put his tail between his legs and ran as far away from me as he could. But Edge never thought I'd end up in this situation. Edge never thought I'd still be coming for him. Well Edge, your biggest fear may be coming true very soon. Smackdown needs something to make it look respectable and you're not doing a good job of that son. So maybe I should do all of those leeches a favor and relieve you of that Championship.

Morgan laughs to himself as he comes to the final World Champion.

Morgan: And last but most certainly least is Daniel Bryan. Out of the four, Daniel Bryan is the worst World Champion. Hell, he might be the worst World Heavyweight Champion in history. The only reason he's in the position that he's in right now is because he's a "Randy Orton Guy" Orton wants Bryan to succeed; so Bryan succeeds. When Daniel Bryan steps into the ring with me though, it's not going to be about what Randy Orton wants. No; it's going to be about me finally getting what I deserve. And that's the spotlight and my World Heavyweight Championship. For far too long Bryan, you've masqueraded as a success because management likes you. No longer. I will expose you for the failure that you really are when I take the World Heavyweight Championship for myself.

Morgan: At the end of the day it doesn't really matter who I choose to challenge. All that matters is that tonight and King of The Ring is finally my night. From that point on, I won't have to beat up cameramen to get a chance to talk. I won't have to win tournaments. I won't be overlooked any longer. Tonight, I get everything that I deserve and then some. Tonight, I am BOUND FOR GLORY!

With that Morgan throws the camera onto the ground again, causing the static to rise once more.

static_1.png

Fade.

UWF Raw heads backstage and it's only a matter of moments till the King of the Ring finals and inside the Corporation's office, Stephanie McMahon and fellow companions are extremely anxious.

Stephanie McMahon: Where is Kurt?

Batista and John Cena are both unsure themselves, then from out of the blue Kurt Angle shows up in the office, he looks ready to go but Stephanie McMahon has words for him.

526x297-n-U.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Kurt, what exactly are you thinking of doing out there? Going in it alone, there's god knows how many vanilla midgets and their managers out there tonight and all of them will be aiming for you, you need John and Dave just to cover your ass!

Kurt Angle: What Steph? Don't you have faith in me to get the job done on my own? Isn't that why you choose me? Isn't that why you choose Dave, John and Cody too because we are the best in the company. While appreciate the offer, I gotta do this on my own just to put these punks back in their place!

I don't need you guys out there tonight, in fact you have my word I'll get the job done tonight on my own without the help of the Corporation Stephanie.

For these young punks when they finally step into the ring with the Wrestling Machine it's about to get real, damn real!

Kurt Angle looks at Stephanie McMahon who nods her head seemingly accepting Kurt Angle decision to go alone; Batista and Cena don't look as convinced or impressed by nevertheless Kurt Angle walks out of the office leaving the Corporation to watch on anxiously as King of the Ring finalist big making their entrances.

matt-morgan-entrance-o.gif

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans get to their feet and begin to boo as Matt Morgan makes his arrival with his manager Paul Heyman and partner in crime Alex Riley. Morgan looks out into the see of people with a look of disgust as the pyro goes off behind him. Morgan walks down the ramp alongside his entourage and leaps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope and into the ring as Heyman and A-Ri take their positions at ringside.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman and Alex Riley, standing seven feet tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, 'The Blueprint' Matt Morgan!

SELF HIGH FIVE!

109210Entrance.gif

The fans in the arena rise to their feet with excitement by the familiar sound of Page's voice, "Self High Five" by J. Hart and H. Helm begins to play over the PA system as everyone is anticipating to find out if what they're witnessing is true. Just as they're wondering this, the man himself comes out onto the stage and raises his arms above his head, forming his trademark Diamond sign as the crowd gets even more electric in response to this. It's not long before the Snake Bite Syndicate member is flanked by his team mates and it's then that the fans in the arena have come unglued as DDP makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring with a smile on his face. Austin and Roberts head to ringside and stand opposite to Heyman and Riley as DDP enters the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Jake 'The Snake' Roberts and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, from Point Pleasant, New Jersey, weighing in at 248 pounds, Diamond Dallas Page... DDP!

WHAT GOES ON!

images

The crowd in attendance are brought to their feet by the new entrance theme of The Miz, and sure enough a few seconds later the man himself makes his way out to the stage. However he's not alone and has the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair in tow. The sight of Naitch brings a massive pop from the already pumped crowd. Both men make their way down the entrance ramp together, Miz never taking his eyes of the collection of individuals in the ring, while Flair whispers inaudible advice into his ear. Miz enter the ring and he begin to circle his opponents as 'The Nature Boy' takes up his position on the outside.

Justin Roberts: And accompanied to the ring by 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 235 pounds, The Miz!​

kurt-angle-titantron-o.gif

The crowd explodes into a rapturous chorus of boos at Kurt Angle's theme blasting through the public announcement system, even a "You Suck!" chant is echoing throughout the arena as Kurt Angle marches out from the backstage with his wrestling attire, noticably he has stuck to his word and isn't accompanied by any member of the Corporation.

kurt-angle-entrance-o.gif

Piper: I don't believe it JR, Kurt Angle is walking out on his own, when everybody else has brought their mother to this match?

JR: Hotrod, Kurt Angle gave his fellow Corporation members specific instructions that he didn't need them out there tonight and he can job the done on his own, in fact he even gave Stephanie McMahon his word that he will walking out of this contest as the winner and he looks set for it tonight.

Kurt Angle stands at the top of the titantron before throwing his hands up in the air to unleash his signal firework display before marching down the entrance ramp; looking confident and focused, it's clear Kurt Angle is on a mission tonight as he jogs up the ring steps and walks along the ring apron into the ring; he doesn't create anymore fanfare as he removes his hood and already takes a crouching position ready for the match up to get underway to decide the Raw King of the Ring Finalist.

The fans are alive and going nuts for the King of the Ring finals. The Miz in one corner, Diamond Dallas Page in another, Matt Morgan in a third and Kurt Angle in a fourth while on the outside, the sharks are lurking on the outside; Paul Heyman, Alex Riley, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jake The Snake Robert. None of the men involved in the match are willing to commit themselves yet, Kurt Angle snarls and begins to each his way out of the corner but he’s ready for whatever happens next but he couldn’t have planned for all three other competitors suddenly bundling on top of it and delivering a three on one beatdown on the Corporation’s choice. It’s literally a bundle in the corner with everyone putting their boots and fists in on the Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle manages to rolls out of the ring to what is presumed safety however for the other’s in the ring, the Sleeping Giant decides he’s not going to play fair and straight away clobbers Miz with a boot to face taking down the former UWF Champion before unleashing hell on Diamond Dallas Page.

Piper: What the hell was that? Why is everyone picking on the Olympic Hero? Is it because they’re scared of getting beat by the true Best wrestler in the company?

Ross: Or the fact he’s part of the Corporation might have something to do with it.

Matt Morgan begins to throw a flurry of forearm smashes into the face of Diamond Dallas Page before Irish Whipping Diamond Dallas Page across the ring; DDP spins back straight into Big Boot from Diamond Dallas Page, DDP hits the canvas. Morgan has already cleared the ring of his opponents or so he thinks, but the Miz has gotten back to his feet and leaps into action sliding into the back of Morgan’s right leg taking the giant down onto his back with Morgan down on his back Diamond Dallas Page whose manage to recover from his boot to face and drops an elbow down across the chest of Morgan. The Miz then returns the favour by dropping an elbow down across the chest Morgan; with both Miz and Diamond Dallas Page working together to take down the giant in the match, they fail to notice Kurt Angle rolling into the ring. Angle creeps up behind Diamond Dallas Page and hoists him up and over with a German Suplex, The Miz jumps into the action and swings for the Wrestling Machine but Kurt Angle ducks underneath that attempt and hits the Miz with the German Suplex! The fans aren’t too happy with Kurt Angle’s domination but they pop as Kurt Angle blocks the boot from Morgan and spins him around before grabbing him into a big German Suplex with a Bridge for the first pinfall attempt of the match.

Piper: JR, Kurt Angle is on fire tonight!

JR: I think he took exception to be attacked by everyone Hotrod.

One
…
Two
…

Matt Morgan manages to kick out of the pinfall attempt and rolls to safe as Kurt Angle gets back to his feet, Diamond Dallas Page is already back to his feet and is looking staggered from his German Suplex attempt and Kurt Angle is wasting no time grabbing Kurt Angle into the Olympic Slam but DDP leaps out of it and goes for the Diamond Cutter but Kurt Angle manages to block the attempt and grabs DDP into a Dragon Sleeper but The Miz clobbers Kurt Angle in the back saving DDP; Kurt Angle falls forwards and through the middle rope giving DDP some breathing space for a moment but not for long as DDP manages to recover back to his feet; the Miz plants a boot into the gut of the DDP and then follows through a DDT. DDP is sprawl out in the middle of ring the Miz considers going for a pinfall attempt but he gets blindsided by Matt Morgan with a boot to the side of the head. The Miz is knocked off to his side which Matt Morgan follows through with a Fallaway Slam to the Miz which sends him across the ring.

JR: Matt Morgan is dominating here, he’s just throwing Miz around like a rag doll.

Piper: JR, this is what Matt Morgan promised he would do.

The Miz bounces across the ring, Matt Morgan looks around his shoulders making sure that Kurt Angle isn’t lurking to catch the giant offguard but instead he spots Diamond Dallas Page leaning against the turnbuckle; Morgan charges across the ring and slams into DDP knocking the wind out of DDP before unleashing the flurry of backwards elbows into DDP knocking it out of DDP. Morgan steps out of the corner followed by a staggering DDP who suffers a discus clothesline taking DDP down to the canvas but The Miz has finally gotten himself up and leaps into Morgan smashing Morgan against the turnbuckle and then follows through the bulldog but before the Miz can to pin Morgan; Heyman and Riley pull him out of the ring but Ric Flair is having none of it and begins to attack Paul Heyman and Alex Riley to the delight of the fans, the Miz considers intervening but he can’t because of DDP grabbing the arm of the Miz and hoists him up with a Pumphandle over his shoulder straight into the three-quarter headlock seeming to go for the Diamond Cutter but Kurt Angle has finally found the opportunity to pounce grabbing the Miz and DDP from behind and lifts both of them into an impressive double Olympic Slams! The fans actually respond positively to Kurt Angle’s impressive spot as he grabs the leg of the Miz for a pinfall attempt.

Piper: JR, have ever you seen something like that?

JR: No I haven’t Hotrod but that’s what makes Kurt Angle so impressive is his uncanny offense of being able to pull any move out of anywhere.

One
…
Two
…
Three

The Miz has been eliminated!

Kurt Angle looks to get Diamond Dallas Page as well but Diamond Dallas Page has managed to roll out of the ring to safety, Kurt Angle shakes his head in frustration at the fact he can’t kill two birds with one stone but nevertheless Kurt Angle has bigger issues to deal in the name of Matt Morgan. Morgan storms into the ring and begins to trade blows in the middle of the ring but in a striking game; Matt Morgan gains the advantage with his massive forearm blows, Morgan strikes Angle so hard that Angle crashes down to canvas. Angle picks himself up pretty quickly but Matt Morgan gets back on the full frontal assault, pounding Kurt Angle back into the ropes before Irish Whipping Kurt Angle across the ring. Angle comes flying back straight into big boot from Matt Morgan, with Angle down on the canvas, Morgan seizes the opportunity to gain a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Kurt Angle kicks out to his own relief but not to Matt Morgan’s; Morgan considers what to do next with Kurt Angle however Morgan doesn’t gain that opportunity because somehow DDP has gotten himself back into this fight grabbing Matt Morgan by the shoulder and spinning him around straight into a right hook, followed by a second one; the fans are gathering themselves behind DDP as he continues to unleash closed fists on Matt Morgan then follows through with discus clothesline. Matt Morgan is staggered as Diamond Dallas Page goes for the Diamond Cutter and connects with it but before anything can happen, Alex Riley knocks referee Charles Robinson in the back of the head preventing any form of pinfall attempt on Matt Morgan forcing Austin and Jake Roberts to get themselves involved in the match.

JR: Blah god! This match is about to fall apart!

Piper: Ah man JR! It’s about to get intense.

Alex Riley manages to get the advantage on DDP hitting him with a blatant low-blow. Austin charges into the ring and boots Riley in the gut and hits the Stone Cold Stunner for a big pop from the crowd. Jake Roberts has other ideas as he tosses Paul Heyman into the ring feeling like some sweet revenge is needed. Paul Heyman begs for mercy but the fans want to see Heyman get it, Austin boots Heyman in the gut and hits him with the Stunner then everything just falls apart even more because when Austin turns around he gets hit with a huge Spear from Batista.

JR: What the hell is the Corporation doing here? I thought Angle told them to stay out of this.

Piper: JR, do you really think the Corporation will just listen to their guy?

The fans boo because now John Cena is in the ring and hoists up Jake The Snake Roberts and hits him with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena and Batista nod their heads because DDP is picking himself up, Batista grabs DDP and drops him with the Spinebuster which Cena follows through with a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Kurt Angle rolls into the ring and seems incredibly berated at Batista and Cena’s involvement, while the Corporation maul it over with Angle seemingly tells the Corporation to get out of this match but not without one more direction; clear the ring of everyone. Batista and Cena begin to throw bodies all around the place, Kurt Angle gains a wide smirk as Batista and Cena toss bodies out of the ring and make their way out of the place receiving tremendous boos for their effort, Kurt Angle joins them in clearing the ring and during the chaos in the ring, Morgan is back to his feet and catches a recovering DDP off guard with the Carbon Footprint before hitting the deck for a cover.

One
…
Two
…
Three

Diamond Dallas Page has been eliminated

Matt Morgan gets back to his feet as Kurt Angle launches Alex Riley over the top rope, clearing the ring, leaving the final two.

JR: So this is our final two Roddy and who do you think is going to win?

Piper: I’m fifty/fifty JR, Matt Morgan is a monster but Kurt Angle is just a pure machine.

Matt Morgan wipes his brow while Kurt Angle adapts the gorilla position ready for the encounter with Matt Morgan. After a moment, the two circle each other before locking it up in a collar and elbow tie but Matt Morgan is able to get the advantage due to his height against Kurt Angle, Morgan manages to shove Kurt Angle down to the canvas with thud but the Wrestling Machine but be out done as he quickly gets back to his feet and challenges Matt Morgan again; this time when they lock it up, Kurt Angle manages to roll behind Matt Morgan and grabs Morgan by the waist and looks for the German Suplex but Morgan manages to drive his elbow into the side of Kurt Angle’s head and gets some distant between him and Angle before going for the Carbon Footprint but Kurt Angle manages to evade it and gets behind Morgan grabbing him into another Olympic Slam! The fans actually cheer Kurt Angle as the lesser evil, however Kurt Angle doesn’t care as he pins Matt Morgan.

Piper: This match is JR, Kurt Angle has put down so many opponents with the Olympic Slam and Morgan ain’t going to be any different!

JR: You could be right Hotrod, Kurt Angle’s record speaks for itself!

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

Matt Morgan gets his shoulder off the canvas!

Kurt Angle cannot believe it, neither can JR and Piper nor the fans; everyone is gobsmacked at the fact Matt Morgan managed to kick out of the Olympic Slam, Kurt Angle has his hands on his hips but he quickly jumps back into action, pulling down his straps and roars in frustration. Kurt Angle notices Matt Morgan stalks Matt Morgan, the Sleeping Giant finally stirs straight into boot to the gut from Kurt Angle who grabs the arm of Matt Morgan again going for the Olympic Slam but Morgan manages to escape it and lands on his feet but Morgan is feeling groggy however he’s able to pull the Carbon FootPrint from out of nowhere! Morgan drops down on top of Kurt Angle.

JR: Morgan coulda decapitated Angle with that boot!

Piper: Kurt Angle looks out.

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

Angle’s shoulder shoots off the canvas to the disbelief of the fans who are now fully committed behind a member of the Corporation, Kurt Angle. Matt Morgan shakes his head in even more disgust than Kurt Angle but Matt Morgan doesn’t waste any time waiting for Kurt Angle get back to his feet; instead Morgan grabs Kurt Angle and hauls him back up to a vertical base but that proves cost as the way Morgan hauled Angle sets Angle up perfectly to deliver the second Olympic Slam to the Sleeping Giant! The crowd pops as Kurt Angle manages to cooperate himself before dragging his hurting body on top of Matt Morgan.

Piper: JR, this match is done, finished!

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

Matt Morgan unbelievably kicks out of a second Olympic Slam! The glaze in Angle’s eyes are incredible, he’s lost; he’s throw his finisher twice at the giant and still he’s not down for the three count. Kurt Angle takes a deep breath and picks himself up as Matt Morgan slowly urges himself to his feet as well, but again he staggers backwards into Kurt Angle who grabs his arm for a third time and goes for that third and final Olympic Slam but Morgan manages to feint it and lands on his feet and almost mimicking what happened moments earlier going for the Carbon Footprint but Kurt Angle doesn’t get caught out twice grabbing the boot Morgan and turns him inside out straight onto his stomach to lock in the Ankle Lock. The fans erupt in anticipation that Kurt Angle has got this match in the bag with the Ankle Lock in the middle of the ring, Morgan looks in agony thanks to Kurt Angle’s submission hold.

Piper: JR, see that, that’s what makes Kurt Angle the Ultimate Wrestling Machine! Most people would get caught out by the same trick twice but not Kurt Angle! Only the once and Morgan was lucky with that one.

JR: I can’t argue with that Hotrod, Kurt Angle is a phenomenal athlete but Matt Morgan has held his own so far against the Olympic Gold Medallist.

Matt Morgan roars at the top of his voice, his right ankle must be wrapped in agony from the vicious hold from Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle keeps a firm lock on Matt Morgan’s ankle which frustrates giant but Matt Morgan refuses to tap, quite the opposite as he crawls himself towards the ring ropes, but Angle is relentless as he keeps a rabid hold on the ankle of Matt Morgan as he pulls himself closer to the ring one, this is where the giant’s size plays into his favour as his reach is only an inch away from the ring ropes but Kurt Angle spots this and pulls Matt Morgan back to the center of the ring.

JR: How has Matt Morgan not tapped out yet, he’s been that hold for over 50 seconds!

Piper: JR, even if Matt Morgan loses now; he has completed an impressive feat of surviving the Ankle Lock for so long.

Matt Morgan roars in pain as Kurt Angle’s Ankle Lock which has been locked in for a minute but Morgan is refusing to quit instead he begins to crawl himself towards the ring ropes again but Angle goes to pull Matt Morgan back for a second time but Morgan this time manages to roll out of the hold. Morgan manages to get back to his feet but he has a heavy limp from the Ankle Lock but he’s back on his feet and manages to block Kurt Angle’s charge with an elbow to the face before stumbling over to the corner; Matt Morgan begins to pull himself up onto the top turnbuckle knowing his ankle busted from Angle’s assault. Morgan watches for Kurt Angle to get into position to put the Olympic Hero down for good with one move.

Piper: This is going to be interesting moment JR.

JR: Morgan looks primed to take out Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle turns around into the direction of Matt Morgan and explodes seeing an opportunity no one else saw; rushing up the turnbuckles and grabbing the offguard Matt Morgan and pulling off the top turnbuckle to hit an ring shaking Avalanche Olympic Slam. The fans are on their feet as Kurt Angle who did a lot of damage to himself in the move crawls over and ontop of Matt Morgan for the pinfall.

JR: Blah God! What a move!

Piper: JR, that was one hell of a move and if Matt Morgan kicks out of this, there is a god and his name is Matt Morgan!

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

-==Winner of the match by pinfallat 27:41 and advancing to the King of the Ring Semi-Final: Kurt Angle==-

angle-ss04.jpg

The fans cheer Kurt Angle for hit gutsiness tonight as the Corporation member slowly gets himself back to his feet; he’s battered and broken from the intense encounter but he’s made it to the next step of the King of the Ring tournament, clutching to the ring ropes; Charles Robinson lifts his hand in victory as Raw goes to it’s final commercial break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very very sorry about this all. I've started school and I wound up getting very very sick this week. Hence the super late Raw. I apologize profusely and want you all to know I'll make up for it at Bound for Glory. I am also sorry to those I wasn't able to get on the card, I will correct this next month for sure. Thanks for your continued support all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;N8cBs9ImkaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cBs9ImkaQ[/video]

The fans erupt into boos as Stephanie McMahon's theme hits the PA system with Dave Batista, Cody Rhodes and John Cena come out from the backstage with their boss, the group march down the entrance ramp and to the ring, taunting the fans as Stephanie McMahon prepares to cut a promo.

booking_288x288.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Tonight my father is going to put Randy Orton back in his place just like John Cena and Batista put Stone Cold Steve Austin and various other’s tonight and just like how Kurt Angle won the King of the Ring for Raw and he will continue to win the King of the Ring matches and then he will win the World Heavyweight Championship.

For far too long Raw has been run by idiots like Randy Orton and their top guys have these pathetic vanilla midgets like Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles! This brand has suffered far too much at the hands of Randy Orton but when my father comes out here and puts Randy Orton in his place, I will be the new General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw and Corporation will be back up in the right places and they will get the job done and they will save Raw.

And not only that but the first thing I will do as General Manager is fire Randy Orton from this federation then I will pillage and clear out all the crap from the Raw roster and bring in brand new talent, great talent, true talent and there is nothing Randy Orton can do about it…

With Stephanie McMahon’s last few words, the theme of Randy Orton hits the PA system and the crowd explodes for the Raw General Manager’s theme.

[video=youtube;MakfcLslZkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakfcLslZkU[/video]

Randy Orton, steps out from the backstage with a microphone in his hand.

RandyOrtonPromo6.jpg

Randy Orton: Ya know Stephanie; it’s quite cute speech you just made where you repeat what you’ve been saying for the past few weeks with the whole Corporation minus Kurt Angle who actually won his match with a questionable assist earlier but that doesn’t matter but what matters right now is what Vince McMahon going announce because this bs needs to sorted.

I can’t wait to hear what your old man has to say because he needs to deliver some tough love to you Stephanie while I help the rest of the Raw roster teach your Corporation some tough love as well.

In fact, I don’t particularly feel like waiting around for your old man, so hopefully by the time I get down to that ring, so I get to be up close and personal to see your reaction when your daddy puts you in your place.

Randy Orton slowly walks down the entrance ramp as Vince McMahon’s theme hits the PA system.

[video=youtube;YqlCqbI8Eeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqlCqbI8Eeg[/video]

Vince McMahon struts and has a giant smile on his face as Randy Orton slithers into the ring, while the Corporation surround Stephanie McMahon to protect her from Randy Orton while Vince McMahon speaks up himself.

12.jpg

Vince McMahon: I LOVE THIS!

I never thought seeing to people bicker over power would as entertaining as you two make it, one half we got Randy Orton and his vanilla midgets and on the other side you have my daughter STEPHANIE McMAHON and her muscular and multi-talented SUPERSTARS! But that has to be a point where I have to step and do some organizing and I have came up with a solution!

First of all, from the first Raw after Bound For Glory each week either Stephanie McMahon or Randy Orton will have the power to book UWF Raw for one week and this will continue to I see fit however to decide who gets that first week; there will be a tag team match with the winners get the power for their general manager, the Corporation versus Raw! So who are you going to pick Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon smiles as she looks at Batista and Cena and responds quickly.

Stephanie McMahon: Well well well that isn’t a hard choice, with Cody Rhodes taking care of Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle winning the King of the Ring – so I choose Dave Batista and John Cena, and Randy Orton I know you have no one who can stand up to these guys. So please just forfeit the match now.

Randy Orton rubs his jaw and laughs at Stephanie McMahon’s comments.

Randy Orton: Funny Stephanie but I do have two people who can compete against your two guys and I won’t even bother to introduce the first because his entrance theme does enough just for him.

PSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!

[video=youtube;Z3Umrpux1NM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Umrpux1NM[/video]

The fans explode as Austin storms out from the backstage and looks at Vince McMahon and flips the birdie at him before marching down the entrance ramp and climbs into the ring. Austin chuckles and flips the birdie at Corporation as Randy Orton lifts the microphone to announce his second competitor.

Randy Orton: And my second choice is none other than Shawn Michaels!

The crowd erupts all of them expecting the theme for Shawn Michaels to hit the PA system but nothing happens, Randy Orton face turns to disgust with Shawn Michaels not showing up. The Corporation are bawling in laughter as Stephanie McMahon lifts up the microphone.

Stephanie McMahon: Hahaha! So much for a second choice, it looks like Austin will have to go out on his own in a two on one because who else is there to choose from?

AWWEEEEESSSSSOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!

[video=youtube;tiqGfm568ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqGfm568ug[/video]

The fans suddenly explode as the battered and bruised Miz steps out from the backstage and begins to talk as he walks down the entrance ramp he addresses everyone.

Miz: Randy, I know I sucked tonight and I lost but I got something to prove, I want to show to everyone I still can go with the so-called big boys! What I’m saying Randy is, let me represent Raw and I won’t let you down. Trust me on this one Randy, give me one more shot!

The fans get behind the Miz and begin to chant “one more chance!†as Randy Orton looks at Stone Cold Steve Austin, Austin seems a bit dubious but then he nods his head seemingly in approval as Randy Orton responds.

Randy Orton: Well, seeing as Shawn Michaels has taken his ball and gone home and the Miz is willing to take your guys on, then I’m choosing The Miz. You better bring you’re A-Game Stephanie McMahon because my guys are.

Suddenly Randy Orton, The Miz and Austin explodes and begin to brawl with Corporation, Austin and Batista, Cena and the Miz and finally Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton. The fans are getting behind Randy Orton and his team, Cody Rhodes is first fall thanks to Randy Orton suddenly leaping up with the RKO! The fans are going nuts but The Miz however eats the Attitude Adjustment from John Cena but Randy Orton repays the favour with the RKO to Cena! Austin suffers a similar fate from Batista with a Spinebuster but then Batista turns around straight into the RKO, leaving Austin, Stephanie McMahon and Randy Orton, Stephanie McMahon looks to escape she has no one to protect her as Austin grabs and taunts Orton to hit the RKO to Stephanie McMahon but Vince McMahon intervenes.

Vince McMahon: Just one second there Randy, if you lay your hands on ANYONE then YOU’RE FIIRRRREEEEEDDDDDD!!!!

The fans erupt into boos as Orton shakes his head, and isn’t paying too much attention as Kurt Angle slides into the ring behind Randy Orton and hits the Olympic Slam! The fans boo as Kurt Angle and Stephanie McMahon stand in the middle of the ring and the show ends with Stephanie McMahon strutting about with Austin’s hat taunting the crowd.

Triple-H-and-his-beautiful-wife-triple-h-and-stephanie-mcmahon-16909228-720-536_zps3df06a14.jpg

End of Show

Credits:

Beer Money/Watchmen: Andrew
Cena/Wyatt: Killz
reDRagon/Deebs, Barrett: Natlav
Everything else: WWS

Final Raw Card for Bound for Glory

Tag Team Match to determine control of Raw

Batista and John Cena v. Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Miz

UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles

I Quit Match

Cody Rhodes v. Dean Ambrose

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF presents the Super Late 9/20 Edition of Raw!

Lol the last part of the Dragon's lair segment was hilarious AJ was like. Alright bro were cool. Thought that was funny. I didn't write that part I actually wanted to get really going with Hoov, but overall this Raw was killer. The rap battle stuff was really hilarious I enjoyed that segment a lot. Now moving on forward I really felt Cwalker was the rightful winner for the king of the ring match. I don't mind WWS getting the win, but I truly thought Cwalker won the match.

Besides that the King of the ring looks awesome, all we need to do is see who on Smackdown is advancing. The Raw card for bound for glory is really good, loved the Miz and his lines felt so weird for him to say, but loved it none the less. Good show Raw crew don't worry its late happens to us every one in a while.

Killz

Reaction score

This show had some really excellent promos. We needed to see that Dragons Lair stuff and it needed to open the show because you have a huge KOTR tourny, a "rejuvenated tag-team" tourny AND a corporation v. the good guys storyline to fit around a main event World Title feud. Good stuff.

Santino stuff was fun. Show had a lot of Austin but it's such a well refined character it's pretty much all forgiven.

As for my match, with Beer Money, well - the little engine that could just doesn't stop rolling! You know, I've seen and heard a few things here and there on the forum about us going over etc and some of it you don't want to hear or you don't think is right but I'm proud to be giving CM_Punk something to sink his teeth into so, come what may, he sticks around and hones the craft of TT'ing and gets better and better. Finals now is it? I won't be able to TT till Sunday night/Monday but I'll get one beast one in that's for sure.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

The Forever Hooligans won my match? Lol, natlav, if you need a reDRagon gallery, just ask me :)

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Dont worry bout that late show man, shit happens!

That was a pretty gnarly episode of Raw honestly. And like, Jake The Snake rapping was hilarious, so props to Dres for that whole thing with Natlav. Seems like a lot of people called the Angle winning KOTR for Raw, but he's still got a tough challenge of Natlav in front of him. Im fine with it, but I was rooting for mah homie CW. THOUGH, I have a feeling he's winning those tag belts so maybe it balances out.

LOT of promos tonight. Great work from the TTers to help build the show, themselves, and the ppv. Dragons lair was decent, I felt it was kind of a circle jerk. Not in a bad way, but you know what I mean? AJ Wins or we riot though!

Happy to be in a match for the PPV, hopefully, I can give it my best go since its for control of raw. Blizz and I have a tough match for sure though. I think I should be able to find some time this week for it.

Also,

Roman Reigns and Santino

tO46RKA.gif

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Fantastic show overall, so close for Wyatt but not quite, congrats to Blizz for retaining, and also an apology to Blizz for the paltry TT session, 1-1 ain't good enough and that's my bad, next time we'll tear it down yeah?.

Enjoyed just about everything on the show, the promos, the matches, the storyline development, it's all coming along swell.

Big congratulations to Wrestling with Shadows for coming out on top against some very stiff competition in the KoTR match, all four probably had a case for winning but it was WWS who came out on top on the night and now he can look forward to even harder competition in the semi's.

Same good stuff Raw, same good stuff. Keep up the good work.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Excellent show, big congrats to WWS for getting the win. I wouldn't have liked to be the one who had to pick between him, Dres and Cwalker, was a helluva battle. Some excellent promos yet again.

I'm absolutely chuffed to be in the tag match at BFG, wont waste the opportunity. Already have a lot of ideas floating about in my head for it.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

The Forever Hooligans won my match? Lol, natlav, if you need a reDRagon gallery, just ask me :)

Lmao in my defense, I wrote in Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly in Google and that popped up. Vanilla wrestlers all look alike. lol

Anyways what an epic show Red Brand! The card is looking unbelievably stacked on the RAW end. It was interesting to see WWS win the match here, now I know that I'm going to have my hands tied for Tuesday. Not to toot my own horn but I'm really proud of what my promo this week came to be as, even though Dres wrote like 2/3's of it but still. 8D

Anyways good show, but also about Shane's gif; it's highly out of character for Jessie without 'Bitch' at the end. ;)

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Lmao in my defense, I wrote in Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly in Google and that popped up. Vanilla wrestlers all look alike. lol
Rocky Romero doesn't sound too Vanilla lmao. It's funny too bc I was thinking about picking up the Hooligans when looking for a second character.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Dont worry bout that late show man, shit happens!

That was a pretty gnarly episode of Raw honestly. And like, Jake The Snake rapping was hilarious, so props to Dres for that whole thing with Natlav. Seems like a lot of people called the Angle winning KOTR for Raw, but he's still got a tough challenge of Natlav in front of him. Im fine with it, but I was rooting for mah homie CW. THOUGH, I have a feeling he's winning those tag belts so maybe it balances out.

LOT of promos tonight. Great work from the TTers to help build the show, themselves, and the ppv. Dragons lair was decent, I felt it was kind of a circle jerk. Not in a bad way, but you know what I mean? AJ Wins or we riot though!

Happy to be in a match for the PPV, hopefully, I can give it my best go since its for control of raw. Blizz and I have a tough match for sure though. I think I should be able to find some time this week for it.

Also,

Roman Reigns and Santino

tO46RKA.gif

Andrew when he reads this,

walter-white-middle-finger.gif

Another excellent show, red crew. I'm happy I retained, and I was hoping we could've done more Sam, but it's alright, I understand bro. Next time we're most definitely going all out. Congratulations to WWS for advancing in the tournament, make The Corporation proud man. Bound for Glory looks insane for the red brand, especially since we now have Batista/Cena vs. Stone Cold/The Miz. That's going to be a great one for sure, folks. Best of luck to Dres and Ozy, let's have some fun boys!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Monday Night Raw 10/7/13 Preview!

CorpRaw.png

UWF Monday Night Raw October 7th Preview

The Corporation is officially in control of Raw this week after winning the Tag Match at Bound for Glory and that means Stephanie and the Board of Directors can do whatever they want and General Manager Randy Orton can do nothing about it. The card this week has already been made and Stephanie has made some interesting choices indeed, let's take a look at the card.

Match 1

UWFTV2.png

The Television Championship is back in this TV Title Match

SabinImpact_zps87a9adf3.jpg
Vs.
Dr_zps7f635e0d.jpg

Chris Sabin v. Dustin Rhodes

Stephanie's first act was to bring back the Television Championship to the brand this time the rules will be followed. What they are? Well Stephanie will announce them soon. To determine the first Television Champion Stephanie has chosen two of the draft picks Raw got from iMPACT and two men who as of yet have not been able to wear any gold around here in the UWF. Chris Sabin is coming off an impressive loss against Brock Lesnar while Rhodes is making his debut this week. Who will walk out of Raw with the gold?

Match 2

Champion v. Champion Match

Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg
Vs.
JamesStorm.jpg

Seth Rollins Vs. James Storm

The Cowboy and his long time friend survived the Tag Tournament and became Tag Team Champions at Bound for Glory, meanwhile Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase to become the UWF International Champion. Rollins is making his Raw debut this week against Storm, and in this battle of super kicks who will walk out the winner?

Match 3

images
Vs.
TysonK_zpsca2b827a.jpg

Dusty Rhodes vs. Tyson Kidd

Stephanie is furious that Dusty Rhodes got involved in his sons match at Bound for Glory and as a result is putting Dusty into a match this week. His opponent is going to be Tyson Kidd, who Stephanie has promised should he scratch her back he will be rewarded, all he has to do is take out the American Dream. Will that happen, or will Dusty show the world he's got more up his sleeve in his old age.

Main Event

umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg
Vs.
StoneCold.jpg

Umaga v. Stone Cold Steve Austin

And in the main event of the evening Stephanie has booked a match in the hopes of ending Stone Cold's interference once and for all. His opponent will be the UWF Extreme Champion Umaga. Umaga did what no one thought could be done as he took down the Big Show last night at Bound for Glory. If anyone can take down the Texas Rattlesnake it may be the Samoan Bulldozer, however this is the longest reigning World Champion we're talking about here. Expect Austin to put up one hell of a fight!

We Will Also Hear from:

The UWF King of the Ring Kurt Angle will have his coronation ceremony!

The Rock will address the millions and millions of his fans on to why he is back on Raw and why he saved Stone Cold from a beatdown.

Beer Money will speak on their successful title win at the PPV and how all it feels to have the hard work pay off.

Cody Rhodes will be emancipated live on Monday Night Raw from his father Dusty!

Daniel Bryan: On what is next for the now former UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Batista and John Cena: On their victory at BFG and what's next for both men.

Any one else is welcome to send in a promo!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Monday Night Raw 10/7/13 Preview!

Sweet match up for me!

Will have a promo sent in

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

A sweet, sweet, sweet card indeed my friend. The Television Championship returns in a battle of the former Impact stars. I'm looking forward to that because the Television Championship has an interesting gimmick and I'm hungry to see the debut of Dustin Rhodes. All three Rhodes' on the same brand, haha, oh boy.

Rollins versus James Storm is going to be a good one, it's champion versus champion as well as superkick versus superkick. I know Seth will represent his former/technically still current home well, win or lose. Going to be a great match.

Dusty also makes his debut, I keep forgetting he's been picked up, in arguably one of the biggest challenges he could've been dealt as he takes on the now "Crown Prince of Raw" in his first match in. Looking forward to this match, I want to see if Kidd can get Dusty up for the Code Blue.

And that main event...:homer:

I'm stoked for this show!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Sucks that I'm not part of this show anymore but I'll still enjoy it as always. Slim vs Dresden this week, aw hell yeah that's gonna be a fun read!

I forget who is playing Dusty but he definitely has his hands full facing off against Claque's Tyson Kidd. Good things are bound to happen this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.