UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/2/13 Preview!

Getting Lewb! Hell yeah. I think we faced each other like once and even that went 1-1 because I was a lazy fuck bak then but I can go bokers this time. Will post my TT in like an hour or two.

Im looking forward to all the promos and the main event.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Yes Kofi, tell us how you have sullied the title that Ambrose and I have worked hard for. ;) gonna be a good show.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Thursday Night Raw 6/20/13 Commercial Free!!!

Great show, SBS. The promos and matches flowed in perfectly which is always a good thing. Morrison returning was a nice surprise as I've always been a Dod mark so it's good to see him back. The World Heavyweight Championship scene is heating up as expected, I thought for sure Ambrose was gonna get his 50th win. You know for sure Ambrose's gonna be pissed off, I've seen enough of that haha. Team CENA, not Team Edge, Slim. We'll work on it don't worry, but Team Cena rising above all this week. That's how it should and that's what will happen at Lockdown ;-)

OH, and how could I almost forget, the hyped up Andrew promo. Uh, yeah, it was definitely interesting... :hhh2:

Reactions: 1 person

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Hell yeah first ever tag team match I'm in and I'm teaming with Andrew! Calling it right now: Sleeper match of the week!

On an unrelated note that main event looks sick. I'm anticipating that either a) these are going to be long matches or b) this is going to be a promo heavy RAW. Well either way I can't wait until RAW gets posted next week. :D

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

On phone. But home late tmw and will get one up

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Just now seeing this and this is gonna be somethin crazy. Team Edge :D heh... but I get to scare Bray... I get revenge on HBK, heh... this is gonna be nice for Edge :D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Presents Thursday Night Raw 6/20/13 Commercial Free!!!

I forgot to comment on the show. Nice to see DOD back playing John Morrison. I was always a fan of it during his first run. There was nice promos all over this show. The Cody Lesner match was real well done. I never like to see title matches go uncontested but congrats to Doink for his Hardcore title win. The whole Eli switcharoo and the aftermath of the match was also well done. I guess it can't be Eli who's been turning off the lights haha. I liked the way my match was going before that god damned Wyatt had to get involved! Ah well, I'll beat him at Lockdown :hhh2:

Reactions: 1 person

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/2/2013

July 2nd, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper! But wait!!!!

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

The music of the Raw General Manager, “Ripper†begins to play as soon as the pyro ends. It is clear that the Viper has something important to say as he is wasting no time going right down to the ring. As he walks down the ramp we head to JR and Piper at ringside.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:
Good grief and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw just 5 days removed from our next massive pay per view Lockdown and Hot Rod I can’t believe what I am seeing here as the General Manager is opening up the show.

Piper:
Something must be going down JR, because Orton is not a man who likes to talk. If he’s coming down to the ring to make an announcement it should be a beauty.

Orton is in the ring now and heads to the top turnbuckle and gets a nice appreciative pop from the crowd. He steps down after a moment and Justin Roberts hands him a mic which he graciously takes. He cracks his neck before beginning to speak.

Randy Orton:
Once again I find the rug swept up from under me thanks to the UWF Board of Directors! Now I don’t know who up in corporate has it out for me but I am sick and tired of decisions being made FOR me. For weeks I’ve had matches changed on me, superstars given opportunities they didn’t deserve, and most importantly I’ve been made to look weak. Well tonight that all changes because this week I did something the board doesn’t want me to do, and that’s my job! You see my job here isn’t just as the General Manager of Raw, oh no. I am also known as the President of the United Wrestling Federation! And you know what that means? That means the board can kiss my ass!

The crowd pop at Orton who clearly has had some issues backstage with management, but Orton continues on with his rant.

Randy Orton:
You see as Potuf I have a do whatever the hell I want card. I have more power in this business than God! I want to bury someone I can bury them, I want someone on this brand, I get them! And that is exactly, what I did this week! You see I don’t bury people unlike a certain chairman who it is all about money. But here on Raw, on MY show, it is about having the best. And that is why effective immediately I have acquired the contract of the man who will be in Raw’s main event this Sunday at Hell in a Cell! Ladies and Gentlemen the newest addition to Tuesday Night Raw, Daniel Bryan!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The music of Daniel Bryan plays throughout the arena and the crowd goes nuts at the bombshell announcement. Everyone is waiting for Daniel Bryan to come out to the ring to share in his moment of glory, including Orton. But he doesn’t come out. Eventually his music shuts off.

Piper:
Did Daniel Bryan just Punk’d Boreton?

JR:
Something smells fishy here hot rod!

[video=youtube;TvEaFuR_wmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEaFuR_wmw[/video]

Suddenly the music of the Billion Dollar Princess begins to play and the crowd let out a loud mixed reaction as Stephanie McMahon makes her way out to the stage dressed for success. She has a microphone in hand and begins to speak.

Stephanie McMahon:
Randy, I’m proud of you! I never thought for one minute when D’Angleo Dinero named you as his successor you’d actually succeed and yet here we are. Live on Tuesday Night Raw, the most consistent and talked about show in UWF. A show with the biggest and baddest names in the industry. And now with Daniel Bryan coming to Raw you have without a doubt the most stacked roster UWF has ever seen! And this is why Randy the Board of Directors has taken an interest in you. You see Randy, as Potuf you have nearly limitless power in this company, and we all know from the past, power corrupts!

The crowd begin to boo at the implication from Stephanie that Orton is abusing his power. Orton continues to pace in the ring waiting for whatever point Stephanie is here to make.

Stephanie McMahon:
That is why effective immediately, I have been chosen, as both a member of the board and the daughter of the most corrupt man in history, to be the liason to the Board of Directors here on Raw. My job is simple, to keep you, Randy, from abusing your power. I won’t be here every week, but I’ll be watching you very closely Randy. All the decisions you make held under a microscope by me and the rest of the board. So Randy, don’t be making any matches pertaining to yourself, and no more backdoor deals. Because if we suspect any foul play whatsoever, you are Fired!

The crowd boo loudly as Orton appears to be pissed by the bombshell Stephanie has just laid on him. Stephanie is all smiles however, perhaps she is the corrupt one. The crowd begin chanting, “Slut! Slut! Slut!†which Stephanie just shakes off.

Stephanie McMahon:
And now I have some announcements to make Randy. Its those ones you love so much were we give those “undeserving†people a shot. For doctors have said Kevin Nash will not be able to compete at Lockdown in the Lethal Lockdown match due to the injuries he suffered last night. The Board of Directors has found themselves a suitable replacement for him, and this replacement will have his identity kept a secret from everyone in order to protect his identity. And No Randy, the Board doesn’t need to tell God!

The crowd boo as Stephanie is taking it to Orton in a way people haven’t in a very long time. She is loving it, but with the Potuf fuming is it really a good idea?

Stephanie McMahon:
And the other blockbuster announcement. Congrats to the newest member of the UWF Roster, Daniel Bryan! The Board of Directors wants to thank you for your service on Smackdown. So we’ve added a little stipulation for Lockdown. At Lockdown in the Tag Team World Title Hell in a Cell Match, should Daniel Bryan get the pinfall or the submission, Daniel Bryan will WIN the UWF World Heavyweight Championship! And in fairness to Dean Ambrose, we all know how much you love him Randy, should Daniel Bryan win the belt, he will still be able to challenge for the UWF World Title.

Orton keeps his face emotionless not showing how he feels about this. The crowd is letting Orton know how they feel as a “YES YES YES!†chant begins.

Stephanie McMahon:
So next time you decide to open your mouth Randy, and criticize us. The consequences will be severe! I promise!

Stephanie’s mic shuts off and her music begins playing ending the segment leaving Orton emotionless but clearly not happy.

JR:
My god! In 5 days at Lockdown, Daniel Bryan could become the UWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Piper:
Don’t get ahead of yourself JR. Ambrose and Bryan will have to get through the most dominating faction in the history of UWF! And with Ambrose and Bryan both wanting to get the pinfall or submission you know damn well its going to be every man for himself.

With that Raw heads elsewhere…

The scene opens in the backstage area where Alberto Del Rio is preparing for his match against Brock Lesnar.

2moxi0k.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señor, si usted necesita, you know...some help just...

Alberto Del Rio:
Ricardo, Ricardo. Gracias! But I don't think I will need your help. Yes, Brock Lesnar looks scary and tough to be beat but I can see right through him. There is no chance he is leaving New Orleans with a victory over...

Ricardo stops Del Rio and takes a deep breath.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Albertoooo...Deeeeel....Rrrrrriiiiiiooooo!

Alberto Del Rio: Exactamente mi amigo.

Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo laugh for a while and then they decide to go away but Matt Striker shows up with a microphone in his hand.

2jbl17q.jpg

Matt Striker:
Hello Alberto. First of all I would like personally tell you...welcome back on UWF RAW. How do you feel about being on this brand after spending a pretty long time on SmackDown?

Alberto Del Rio:
Gracias Matt, gracias. It has been nothing but great so far. Sure, I have lost my first match against Kofi Kingston but I don't regret it as now I find myself in a much better situation then he does. As for comparing RAW to SmackDown. You can't really compare RAW and SmackDown. Both have something special. Something you can't describe, something you have to feel. And as long as I'm feeling good, I can't complain and Matt, I'm feeling great here on RAW.

Matt Striker:
Many people always compare brands, they always have something to say about each brand but you don't? Well, you have a good reason for it. After you lost your match against Kofi Kingston you've been put on Team Rhodes which will face Team Cena at Lockdown in a Lethal Lockdown match. UWF Universe is crazy about the upcoming Pay-Per-View and about the match that you'll also be a part of. Do you think that they should calm down a little bit or that they should be even crazier about it.

sb63yh.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
Well, the match will for sure be brutal. It will be a tough contest for all of us. If anybody from eather Team Cena or Team Rhodes says something different, he's lying. You can underestimate the whole match and your opponents on television but when you get inside of that steel cage and they lock you in it, you'll know as you Americans say...you'll know what's up. So if people are looking forward to that match, if they think it's going to be off the hook, they're right.

Matt Striker:
How are you looking at the match?

Alberto Del Rio:
For me it's simple. I see the whole match as a gran oportunidad. By competing in this match I am one step closer to fulfilling my destiny. In this match, I am not fighting for Cody Rhodes or anybody else. Sure, we are on the same page and we are looking to get the victory but what does a Team Rhodes victory bring me? Nothing, nada. If Team Rhodes wins, Cody Rhodes gets a World Title shot but I wa
nt a World Title shot as well. So I won't enter that cage to take care of Cody Rhodes so he can gain a World Heavyweight Title shot. I will enter that cage so I can gain a World Heavyweight Title shot and trust me, I will do it. Why? Because it's my destiny. And destiny is something you simply can't change.

Alberto Del Rio winks at Matt Striker and smirks. Striker shakes his hand, thanks him for the interview and goes away.

Justin Roberts:The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine which Team will have the advantage in Lethal Lockdown! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome now Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez..

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

[video=youtube;peO1ks6l8lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=peO1ks6l8lg[/video]

The intimidating figure of Brock Lesnar steps out from the back dressed in his ring gear. Heyman walks behind him with a smug smile etched on his face. Heyman points to Brock as talks trash that is difficult to pick up on the camera but we can all assume is pro-Lesnar and anti-Rhodes. Lesnar rolls his wrists, bounces on his toes shifting his weight from one leg to another before lifting his arms and powering them down to his side with a roar and heading off down to the ring at a good pace. He stops short of the ring before jumping cleanly from the floor to the apron and entering through the ropes. Before Heyman can get to the centre of the ring and before Lesnar can finish posing for the crowd, and smirking at the world he sees beneath him, the crowd’s general heat is replaced by a pop for this match.

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman, representing Team Cena, Brock Lesnar!

ADRaw_zps95ca6c9f.jpg
Vs.
BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Lesnar immediately looks to corner Del Rio, after all Del Rio doesn’t stand a chance against Brock’s raw strength. Del Rio sits back in the corner and waits for Lesnar to come at him, Lesnar lunges and Del Rio uses his speed advantage to side step Lesnar. Lesnar spins and Del Rio lashes out with a side kick to Lesnar’s leg. The kick however just appears to make Lesnar mad. Del Rio lashes out again with a sharp kick but again it just makes Lesnar mad. Del Rio again backs up in the corner and Lesnar lunges at him, but again Del Rio avoids it and Lesnar catches himself before colliding with the turnbuckle. Lesnar turns around slowly giving Del Rio time to set up and hit him with a running dropkick right in the corner. The impact takes the mountain of the man down to the ground and the crowd cheer wildly. Del Rio stands tall in the ring to the adoration of the crowd.

JR:
Del Rio is just embarrassing and frustrating Lesnar here tonight which has major implications for the Lethal Lockdown Match at Lockdown!

Piper:
So let me get this straight. The match starts with two men in the ring, than every 2 minutes another entrant enters until both teams get in there and only then a pinfall can happen. And what they are fighting for is who gets the 2-1, 3-2 4-3 advantage? I think Del Rio needs to win this if the team is going to have any chance in hell!

Lesnar gets up rather slowly and Del Rio can’t wait and he goes to pick Lesnar up, but Lesnar easily shoves Del Rio into the corner which reminds Del Rio who it is he is messing with here. Del Rio takes a breath as Lesnar gets to his feet and Del Rio goes for another sharp kick, but this time Lesnar catches it and Heyman can be heard on the outside screaming, “Yes! Yes!†Lesnar pulls Del Rio to a single foot holding the other in his hand. Before Lesnar can do whatever he has planned however Del Rio lashes out and connects with an enziguri. Lesnar looks loopy but doesn’t go down, instead he turns his back allowing Del Rio to grab him and connect with a backstabber! The crowd explode into cheers as Del Rio goes for the cover.

1…

3.. NO!

Lesnar kicks out!

JR:
And another shot to the head of Lesnar, after last week’s knee from Cody Rhodes you have to wonder how badly Brock was effected by it, especially considering his history with it.

Piper:
Something doesn’t appear to be right with Brock Lesnar here tonight, as if he is hesitating before attacking which has allowed Del Rio to open things up like this.

Lesnar gets to his feet or at least tries but he is not looking good at all. He turns and Del Rio grabs his arm before dropping him to the mat, focusing on the head, with a single arm DDT! The crowd explode as Lesnar is covered again.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Lesnar literally powers out of the move but is clearly not right.

JR:
Oh dear God! Brock may be concussed here, somebody stop the match right now!

Piper:
If Lesnar is seriously injured this match is a farce and so is Del Rio!

The official begins to check on Lesnar as Lesnar gets to his knees, the look on Heyman’s face says it all, Lesnar is injured. Del Rio however doesn’t care instead leaping and kicking Lesnar right in the head. Lesnar falls to the mat out like a light and Del Rio falls on top of him for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner and giving the Lethal Lockdown advantage to Team Rhodes: Alberto Del Rio!

JR:
Well there you have it folks Alberto Del Rio wins the match for his team at Lockdown but I think the bigger news is it maybe 3 on 3 in Lethal Lockdown perhaps.

Piper:
We’ll have to figure this all out by Sunday JR. What a jerk this Alberto Del Rio is.

Del Rio immediately leaves the ring allowing the doctors to begin work on Lesnar immediately as UWF Raw heads to the back.

The camera cuts backstage, where Matt Striker is stood with a microphone.

Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with UWF superstar, John Morrison!

The camera pans out to show John Morrison stood beside Striker.

feJrO_zps063479ac.png

Striker: So John-

Before Striker can continue, he's cut abruptly short.

Morrison: Allow me to stop you right there, Matt. You see, tonight, I'm facing two men I don't particularly like. Add to that, I'm teaming up with a man I don't particularly like. With all that being said, the Guru of Greatness isn't in the best of moods. As such, I'm not taking any questions tonight, Matt, you goofball. Speaking of goofballs, I'm facing two of them tonight. The first of which, R-Truth... he doesn't have anything meaningful, or even vaguely coherent, to say. I told R-Truth that I have no time for his ludicrous and outlandish threats, and he told me that good music and sex died in the 70s. Yeah, okay pal. I'm sure that for you, R-Truth, sex is a distant proposition. Who needs genuine sexual intercourse when you have your right hand, a box of tissues, and a horribly misguided sense of reality? Stick to your bubble, Ron. You're not a "dangerous" or "edgy" human being, you're a sheltered moron in the guise of a professional wrestler. You're not going to "whack" me or "kerb stomp" me. You're going to fall at my feet in defeat, go home and lament the fact that you're a middle aged virgin wearing one white glove.

Morrison speaks on, before Striker can get another word in.

Morrison: The next man is Kennedy. The self proclaimed 'Black Sheep of UWF'. Apart from being quite possibly the worst nickname in the history of pro wrestling, it's also completely wrong. I was thinking something more along the lines of 'Embodiment of Phallic Symbolism'. But whatever. Kennedy may be more versed in the art of coherency than his tag-team partner, but he's still falling horribly behind the times. Seriously, his speech on me and Randy Orton was Steiner-esque. Whatever. Whine all you like, Kennedy, but it's not going to get you anywhere. Getting thrown in the lion's den and asking to leave isn't going to cut it... and that's exactly the scenario you find yourself in. Tonight, you get a taste of what awaits you at Lockdown. You can accept it or you can continue to act like you're menstruating and keep calling yourself "The Black Sheep". Still the worst nickname this industry has ever seen.

Striker tries to interject one more time, but Morrison shoves Striker away with a look of disgust. He grabs the mic and speaks on.

Morrison: Which finally brings me to Kofi Kingston. Tonight, Kofi, you can join the herd or join the pack. Stand with me and taste success for once in your meaningless life, or continue to be the living embodiment of the word 'average'. The choice is yours, but something tells me you've already made it. Either way, John Morrison moves on to Lockdown.

Morrison throws the mic away and strides off as the shot fades to black.

The Feed goes to the street as text in the bottom says “Earlier Todayâ€, the camera turns as Cody Rhodes is apparently walking into the arena

cody_rhodes_2012_04_12_zps30545989.jpg

Interviewer: Cody, Do you have a second?

Cody Rhodes: Actually I’m running late, Got a tag match to get to, and a Lethal Lockdown match on my mind that I’m going to lead a team into. But sure I’ve got a second for you nameless camera man.

Interviewer: Well, I just thought I’d get your thoughts on just those topics.

Cody Rhodes: Huh I never would have thought you’d ask that. Well tonight I’ve got a six man tag, where I team with a man I’ve only known from past remarks a year ago, a man I haven’t seen since his foot and a sledgehammer were coming at my face. And I’m facing the guy who got the Money in the Bank Briefcase from me, the guy who cost me that case, and the guy who’s holding the title I want. It’s a lot to take in, but I’m just taking it one night at a time. Because I know I’ve got my father by my side there to make sure I’m on the right Track, so I can’t wait for it.

Interviewer: Speaking of which where is Dusty now?

Cody Rhodes: My father is actually meeting me in that big arena behind you, so if you’ll excuse me.

Interviewer: actually, I wanted to ask about Lockdown.

Cody Rhodes: Lockdown? Well That’s a whole different story. I’m leading a team, and I’m not a very team oriented guy since my debut way back in UWA. Ask Drew I think he just came back, I don’t play well with others. So this match was a little problematic, but I couldn’t have a better teacher than the inventor of War Games to show me what I need to know. But that’s for later, right now I’ve got Team Rated R John Wyatt to worry about.

Cody Rhodes walks off frame towards the arena.

JR: Well folks our first match of the evening is going to be anything but usual here on Raw. As the New UWF Hardcore Champion is going to be in tag team action alongside the former UWF Champion and King of the Ring John Morrison. They'll be taking on an even more unlikely team in R-Truth and "The Black Sheep" Mr. Kennedy.

Piper: Black sheep? What the hell does that even mean JR?

JR:I haven't the foggiest Hot Rod!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage for the first time in a while. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera.

vrei-sa-ai-patratele-ca-john-morrison-iata-ce-trebuie-sa-faci_5_size1.jpg

With that, Morrison strides down the ramp and slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance.

wwe-raw-20100218031211494.jpg

He steps down and undoes his coat before waiting for the match to begin.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Los Angeles California, the Guru of Greatness, John Morrison!

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. Kofi begins to laugh and points to the brand new gleaming belt around his waist, shouting abuse at a number of white males in the crowd. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Kofi shouts a bit more abuse at the fans and Abraham grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

1fd11e1254e35a89f5a41b4e9b554614.png

Abraham Washington: Shut up and show your new champion some respect. Last week on Raw, Ezekiel Jackson did what’s best for the black race; he lay down and let the saviour of the abused, take the championship that was a turning point in the UWF. Last week signified the passing of the torch. Last week signified the black man gaining some recognition here in this company whether you like it or not. This is only the first of many championships that will be won by the loyal black people, and that’s not counting the Uncle Toms such as R-Truth and Booker T. The people that hate their own race, the people that get down on their knees for these mongrels. The same people that compare us to gorillas. You see, R-Truth is a chicken. He’d rather lie on the ground and let these people walk all over him instead of fighting for who he is. Unfortunately, he will be going the same way as Booker T & Alberto Del Rio; he will be beaten at the hands of my client Kofi Kingston.

Kofi takes the mic from Washington whilst a whole host of boos rain down from the capacity crowd.

f9ad6042af6163c096a73fc91e277a17.png

Kofi Kingston: I told you all you pathetic pieces of crap, I told you all that I will win this championship, none of you believed me, you all thought that because I was black, I could not beat Alberto Del Rio. You all thought I could not accomplish anything; well I have won more in this past month as a black man than any of you have won as a white man in your entire lives. Now hoe do you feel about that huh? You are all failures, white people are born, failures. Black men are the real athletes. Black men work hard and compete for things, not just expect them to fall from the sky and land at their feet. I will defend this title whatever it takes. I will defend it at Lockdown against R-Truth and I will shut that Uncle Tom up.

The crowd boo loudly.

6cd55bc01d19087cc78703ea651015fd.png

Abraham Washington: Tonight, Kofi will extend his winning streak when he and John Morrison defeat Truth and Ken Kennedy in a tag team match. Kofi doesn’t need any help and it is insulting that management has teamed him up with such a clown. Tonight, we will see a preview of what’s to come at Lockdown.

A.W slams the mic down.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Abraham Washington, from Ghana, South Africa. He is the UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston!

[video=youtube;DvNU1A5GEGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DvNU1A5GEGA[/video]

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

220px-R-Truth_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops_(2).jpg

People over there what's up...
Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...
Or you can get with that.
You better get with this,
Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-Truth puts down the microphone and stands on the ramp as he begins to smile as AJ Styles. He runs to the apron and enters the ring in a flashy manner, then walks around the ring as he poses for the crowd. He finishes up by sliding into the ring and beginning to prepare for his match.

Justin Roberts:
And their opponents, first from Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at 220 lbs. R-Truth!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble†starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder†shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... The Black Sheep of UWF, and the man who is going to make John Morrison his bitch tonight and at Lockdown! MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedy throws the mic away and readies himself for the match.

Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
KofiKingston.jpg
Morrison.jpg

DING DING

The match is officially underway. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth are the ones standing in the ring, looking to start the match.

JR: R-Truth attacked Kofi last week right after he won the Hardcore Championship so Kofi might wants to get some payback here tonight.

Truth and Kofi walk across the ring for a while as each man is looking to be the first one to strike. Kofi is trying to kick Truth's thighs but R-Truth blocks every single one of Kofi's attempts. Kofi, however continues the attack but it's no good. Kofi was so focused on putting Truth's legs out that he forgot to look out for himself as R-Truth slapped Kofi right across the face. Kofi ends up on the mat, grabbing his cheek. As he sees Truth who is going after him he crawls into the corner and tags John Morrison.

Piper: Here we go! We're finally getting some of JoMo!

JR: Indeed, partner. It's been a long time since we saw him wrestle.

As Morrison enters the ring, he looks at R-Truth and they almost immediately lock up in the color-and-elbow tie-up. R-Truth manages to place Morrison into a side headlock and then takes him down to the mat with a side headlock takedown. Morrison quickly places his legs around Truth's head and gets out of the hold. We're seeing soem fast pase action as R-Truth kips up gets out of the leg scissor choke. R-Truth wastes no time as he tries to pull off a dropkick but Morrison takes a step back, avoiding Truth's move. When R-Truth gets back up to his feet Morrison takes him down with a clothesline. Truth quickly gets back to his feet but gets taken down one more time. R-Truth wants to get back into the swing of things but for the third straight time, it's no good. Morrison saw R-Truth is getting back to his feet and he makes him taste some of his own medicine as he delivers a dropkick right into his jaw. Morrison goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TW...

KICK OUT!

R-Truth quickly kicks out and shoot right back up to his feet. He turns around and sees John Morrison and the first thing that comes to his mind is how he wants to take him down so he tries to clothesline him but Morrison ducks the attempt, grabs Truth from behind, lifts him up and brings him back down with a Back Suplex. R-Truth's head bounces off the mat pretty hard so R-Truth stays down a little bit, giving Morrison enough time to strike with a standing moonsault. Morrison stays down and covers R-Truth.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Piper: This is just what I wanted to see, this is what I missed so much!

JR: We all did Piper, we all did.

After Truth kicks out Morrison grabs him by his leg and pulls him to the corner where he tags in Kofi Kingston. Kingston immediately launches himself over the top rope and gets a piece of R-Truth as he starts stomping on his legs. Kofi is using the same strategy he wanted to use in the beginning of the match. He knows that if he takes out Truth's legs, his team can gain a slight advantage. Abraham Washington is standing at ringside, telling Kofi what to do and praising him in front of the UWF Universe like he always does. Kofi looks at Abraham who tells him to irish-whip Truth into the corner. Kofi does so. He waits for a second and then he runs right at R-Truth and elevates himself, trying to connect with the Koronco Buster but R-Truth moves out of the way and saves his life. R-Truth quickly jumps towards the corner where Mr. Kennedy's standing and he tags him in.

JR: Oooh boy! I wouldn't wanna be Kofi right now!

Kennedy runs at Kofi who is getting back to this feet and dropkicks his opponent in his knee. Kingston drops down on one knee and Mr. Kennedy follows up with a DDT. He wastes no time as he goes for the cover and tries to end the match.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Kennedy picks Kofi up and knees him into the ribs a couple of times before irish-whipping him into the ropes and delivering a Kitchen Sink Knee Strike. Kennedy is preparing Kofi for his next move. He picks him up locks in the Abdominal Stretch. He places his elbow on Kingston's ribs and tries to drill a hole into his opponent. Kennedy knows Kofi is not going to tap out so he lets him go and tags in R-Truth.

Piper: R-Truth and Kofi going at it once again!

JR: We will see more of this in the future Piper, don't be that excited.

Kennedy did a great amount of damage to Kingston's ribs. Kofi is near the ropes and he's grabbing his hurt ribs. R-Truth is standing in the ring, all pumped up, waiting for Kingston to stand up. Kofi uses the ropes to get back to his feet and the first thing he sees is R-Truth running at him. Truth nails him with a Calf Kick which sends Kingston out of the ring. Washington quickly runs over to Kofi to help him. R-Truth is standing in the ring and smiling. He screams "WHAT'S UP?!" and people get back at him with one of their own. After that Truth points at Kennedy and Kennedy gets into the ring. The referee tries to stop them but he can't as they both bounce off the ropes, launche themselves over the tope rope and connect with Suicide Somersault Planchas! They take down both Kofi and Abraham Washington. After that R-Truth rolls Kofi back into the ring and Kennedy climbs back on the apron. R-Truth waits until Kingston gets back to his feet and then gets a hold of him. He lifts him into a vertical suplex position, looking to hit the Truth Conuiction but Kofi manages to knee him in his head and as Kofi is on his way down he somehow manages to grab R-Truth by his head and plant him to the mat with a DDT!

JR: What a counter by Kofi Kingston!

Piper: He can pull stuff like that out of his sleeve anytime he wants to!

Now both R-Truth and Kofi Kingston are down and both are trying to crawl to the corner. It's taking them a good while but Kofi Kingston is the one makes it to the corner first and tags in John Morrison who jumps into the ring, grabs R-Truth by his leg and pulls him to the centre of the ring. He then picks him back up to vertical basis and puts him into a Russian Legsweep position. For a second it looked like R-Truth was going to block the attempt but he wasn't successful as Morrison does what he wanted to do by taking Truth down with a Russian Legsweep. Morrison grabs the top rope and waits for R-Truth to stand up. At ringside Abraham Washington gets back to his feet after the attack by R-Truth and Kennedy. He quickly heads over to the announcers' table, puts on a headset and starts talking.

Abraham Washington: Have you seen that people?

JR: Seen what?

Abraham Washington: The way Kennedy attacked me! He physically attacked me! He attacked me and he will not get away without being punished! If he wants to, I can take it to the court and I might consider doing so! I will sue him!

Piper: Listen, sweetheart. If you don't leave us alone I'll give you something you can sue me for!

Abraham Washington: Why? Because I'm black?

Piper: You little...

Piper gets up from his chair and Washing runs away. Meanwhile in the ring Morrison is still grabbing the top rope as R-Truth is just about to stand up. When he stands up he gets taken back down as Morrison nails him with the Flying Chuck! Morrison wastes very little time as he's showing off in front of the crowd but then he drags R-Truth into the corner, looking to end the match with the Starship Pain but as he grabs the top turnbuckle and looks to launch himself up Kofi tags himself in. Morrison is surprised and asks Kingston what the hell he's doing but he ignores him as he drags Truth to yet another corner and prepares for Trouble in Paradise. Truth is on his feet. Kofi charges at him and tries to knock him out with the Trouble in Paradise but R-Truth ducks the attempt and when Kofi turns around he gets hit with the What's Up by R-Truth. Truth quickly goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THREE!...

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners as a result of pinfall, Mr. Kennedy and R-Truth!

14533000.jpg
6147436.jpg

R-Truth and Mr. Kennedy go back to rinside and leave Kingston in the ring. Washington enters the ring and checks on his client. John Morrison is still standing on the apron and he doesn't look like a happy man at all. He steps through the ropes and when Washington sees him he quickly leaves the ring. Morrison waits until Kofi is up. Kingston gets back up to his feet and Morrison is simply looking at him with an angry look on his face.

JR: It seems like Morrison is pissed off.

Piper: And he's got a good reason to be pissed off, Kingston just cost him a match.

Kofi is still breathing heavy as he looks at Morrison and says "What are you looking at?!" and shoves John Morrison. The crowd reacts with a huge "OOOOH".

Piper:
Do you smell it JR?

JR: Smell what?

Piper: The sh** that's doing down!

Morrison takes a step towards Kingston, kicks him in his groin and hits him with the Moonlight Drive! He then grabs him and throws him out of the ring where Abraham Washington is trying to wake him up.

Mr-Kool-3-john-morrison-14702759-200-219.jpg

John Morrison is the last thing we see before the scene fades to black.

Fade. The scene opens up in the backstage area where we find RAW’s resident interviewer, Todd Grisham. Grisham, outside a locker room door, is patiently waiting for someone to come out or in, so he can interview them. Something catches Grisham’s eye, as he rushes over to the right of the camera’s view where we see the European Champion, John Cena walking by.

Todd Grisham: John, a quick word?

Cena looked over at Todd, scowling, but eventually gave in and came over to his side, looking impatient. The two men stared each other down before Cena broke the awkward silence.

John Cena: Look, are you gon’ interview me, or are you just gon’ stare in my eyes like a little creep?

Todd Grisham: Oh, uh, sorry, John. You just look upset for someone who’s in the main event tonight.

Cena shrugged, still unimpressed by what he was hearing.

JohnCena9_display_image_display_image.jpg

John Cena: Should I be all that happy, Todd? I’m always in the main event, buddy, and if I’m not in the main event, it IS the main event! The fact of the matter is I don’t deal well with teammates. We all saw what happened with Ambrose, right? Exactly my point. I’m not too fond with my teammates tonight which explains my expression. Like seriously, Edge AND Wyatt? Is this a joke? Management decided to put me in a team with Edge and Bray Wyatt. Two men who I have a bone to pick with. Edge is a man who is obsessed with MY team at Lockdown being his, and Bray? He’s the World Heavyweight Champion, a man who barely escaped my grasp last month when he won our match. A man who shouldn’t have the World Heavyweight Championship, but that’s another tale for another day. That’s why I look so ‘upset’, did you get your million dollar question answered?

Todd Grisham: Uh, yeah, John. But, don’t you think this is a perfect opportunity to send a message to Team Rhodes?

Cena released a couple of chuckles to himself, shaking his head as he looked at Grisham in disbelief.

John Cena: Stop, Todd, because it’s obvious you don’t even watch the product you work for. C’mon, son? By myself, I took out that worthless old man Kevin Nash. I left him bloody and battered and there wasn’t a damn thing anyone could’ve done about it. I already sent the ultimate message to Team Rhodes and that’s NOT to mess with Team Cena! You mess with us and we’ll leave you bloody and battered. But, you’re right. For the first time in your life, you said something meaningful. This is the perfect opportunity to send ANOTHER message. This is the perfect opportunity to send the message not to mess with John Cena!

Todd Grisham: Uh, John, but you’re going up against the elite team of Shawn Michaels, your former rival Dean Ambrose, and your current rival, Cody Rhodes. Aren’t you worri-…

Grisham gulped as Cena interrupted him, grabbing him by his collar as he viciously responded.

John Cena: Go ahead! Speak up! Aren’t I WHAT, Todd?

Scared, Grisham mouthed off the word he was close to finishing. As he finished, Cena released him and brushed off his collar as he calmly responded as if the last thirty seconds never happened.

John Cena: Worried? Huh? Me? Does it look like I’m worried? Because I’m not. I don’t care whether or not my partners show up. I don’t even care because I’m not gon’ acknowledge their existence if they do. Hell, they can come here and tell me they won’t. Because one, I will make them STF-U., and two I can deal with those three by myself. I don’t have a problem in doing so, but knowing those three, they have some trick up their sleeve to screw me over so I’m not gon’ bother doing that. I am gon’ bother doing what I do best, and that’s being the BEST in this business! I’m the European Champion and tonight, screw my partners, and screw my opponents. I’m gon’ out there to win for myself, and at Lockdown, I’m gon’ do the same and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

With that, Cena shoves the microphone in Grisham’s chest as he walks out of the camera’s view. Fade.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the Evening! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd boo loudly as 'Broken Out in Love' plays over the audio system and Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain. He has the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist under his shirt and the World Tag Team Championship hanging over his shoulder, Wyatt is all smiles as he walks down to the ring possibly still feeling good after the damage he inflicted last week on Raw. The World Champion steps into the ring and holds up the tag team championship before showing off his other piece of Gold the big Gold Belt itself!

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, representing Y.E.S. he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions and he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion! Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

Mr. Money in the Bank Edge comes out looking like he's seen a ghost, holding on to the briefcase like its his own child. He walks down the ramp slowly putting his hands through his long locks. He begins rushing down to the ring and slides in, showing off the briefcase to Wyatt as if to say watch your back before heading to the top rope to rise up the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his tag team partners, first from Toronto Ontario Texas, he is Mr. Money in the Bank, the Rated R superstar, Edge!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, he holds up the European Championship as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t phase him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before lifting the belt over his head showing it to Kennedy as if to say this is the closest you'll ever get. He hands the belt to the official and throws his shirt and hat off before getting ready to fight.

Justin Roberts:And their tag team Partner, from West Newbury Massachusetts, he is the UWF European Champion... John Cena!

[video=youtube;STK7TLghjug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=STK7TLghjug[/video]

Rhodes steps out from the back in his silver hooded jacket with the hood up. As his music hits an appropriate crescendo he flicks his hood back and surveys the crowd. They’re generally positive but Rhodes is clearly focussed on other things so his eyes are stern as he makes his way down the ramp. He steps into the ring unafraid of the three men already in there and smiles as he waits for his partners.

Justin Roberts: And introducing now their opponents. First from Marietta Georgia, Cody Rhodes!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The fans are going wild as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring while he waits for his opponent to come out.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from San Antonio Texas, he is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can sliding into the ring before stepping up onto the turnbuckle and shouting out to the fans who love him.

CodyRhodes.jpg
&
ShawnMichaels1.jpg
&
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
Vs.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
&
WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
&
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the much anticipated main event of the evening begins. Ambrose merely needs to give Rhodes and Michaels a look and the two men realize that Dean is indeed going to start out this match up for his team. On the other side it isn’t as easy as Edge and Cena are once again arguing over who the team leader is. “It is my team, so I start!†Cena says. “Its Team Edge buddy! I’m Mr. Money in the Bank. I’m starting!†Edge responds. “Oh yeah, well I’m the European Champion jack! I’ve got Gold so I’m starting!†Cena argues. It is up to Wyatt to split them up as the official holds Ambrose back. “Gentlemen, be at peace. I have not one but two gold belts, let your savior go to work and I shall lead us in to glorious battle and victory!†Cena and Edge aren’t sure what to make of Wyatt but it seems to end the argument for now which leaves Champion and challenger to begin the match up!

JR:
oh boy Hot Rod, this is going to get intense fast!

Piper:
Wyatt going to try and make sure his match at Lockdown is going to be a handicap match JR!

Wyatt and Ambrose tie up in the center of the ring and Ambrose wants to take Wyatt’s head off and throws him into a headlock. Wyatt has spent all of his waking hours lately scouting Ambrose. Wyatt shoves Ambrose off of him and Ambrose bounces back into Wyatt who nails him with a shoulder block. Ambrose shoots right up and Wyatt goes for a clothesline but Ambrose ducks it, Wyatt spins and Ambrose kicks Wyatt in the gut knocking the wind out of him before Ambrose goes off of the ropes himself, Wyatt has it scouted though and is able to send Ambrose to the mat with a bone jarring powerslam. Wyatt laughs as he makes the cover.

1…

2…

Ambrose gets the shoulder up.

Wyatt continues to laugh as he picks up Ambrose and brings him over to his corner where he tags in the UWF European Champion John Cena.

JR:
And now here comes Cena, and we know all about the heated and tense rivalry between these two men, and Cena must still be angry that Ambrose cost him the World Title at Money in the Bank.

Cena steps in and with Ambrose in the corner Cena begins using closed fists to just pound away on Ambrose in the corner. The official gets angry and begins making the five count and Cena lets go at 3. The crowd is chanting Cena Sucks but it doesn’t bother the chaingang commander as he grabs Ambrose and throws him right out into Cena’s outstretched arm for a clothesline! Cena too has a smile on his face as he throws out his hand and tags back in the World Champion must to the chagrin of Edge. Cena drags Ambrose out of the corner as Wyatt comes in and as Wyatt gets in the ring he immediately drops an elbow onto the former 3 time World champion. Wyatt stands up and gets right in the face of Shawn Michaels and HBK takes exception and begins to get into the ring, but the official stops him exactly like the World Champion wanted him to do. While they are fighting Edge and Cena come into the ring and begin stomping away on Ambrose as the official is busy. Rhodes tells HBK to get back but by the time he does Cena and Edge are back in their corner leaving Wyatt alone with a beaten down Ambrose.

JR:
And now thanks to these questionable tactics by the World champions team it looks as though the Number One Contender is in serious trouble with no way out.

Piper:
Wyatt is sending a message to Ambrose JR. Daniel Bryan or not, there is no way out for Dean Ambrose inside Hell in a Cell on Sunday!

Wyatt brings his rival to his feet and sends him shooting off of the ropes. Wyatt gets down looking to drop Ambrose, but Ambrose is able to send out a sharp kick into the chin of the leaned over Wyatt. Ambrose immediately decides to try and make it to his corner but Wyatt is able to get in the way, grabbing him and flapjacking Ambrose down to the mat and the crowd begins to boo loudly.

JR:
And The Worlds Champion continuing to show off an arsenal of moves we’ve never seen before in light of his upcoming match at Lockdown where he will be teaming with his long time partner in crime Damien Sandow.

Piper:
Bray Wyatt has all the credentials of a real champion JR. He is constantly improving himself and it shows here with a beautiful flap jack that ends the threat of Ambrose reaching the corner.

Wyatt drags Ambrose closer to his corner before bringing him to his feet. Wyatt sees Edge there foaming at the mouth wanting the tag and Wyatt obliges Mr. Money in the Bank. In comes Edge as Wyatt holds up Ambrose’s arm exposing the number one contender’s rib cage. Edge proceeds to send his boot right into those exposed ribs forcing Ambrose to his knees.

JR:
And in comes Mr. Money in the Bank, and we always seem to forget the numerous times Edge was a champion of the tag team division back in the beginning of his career.

Piper:
Edge can do it all JR, and do it all well, and that is why without a doubt it should be Team Edge and not Team Cena.

Ambrose is on his knees and Edge is talking trash to Ambrose telling him how lame and pathetic he is. Edge then has the audacity to smack Ambrose right across the face and Ambrose falls face first into the mat. Edge turns around towards Cena and begins to tell him he should be leader because he knocked Ambrose out with a slap. Cena and Edge begin to argue, neither man noticing Ambrose getting to his feet, that evil spark in his eye and as he does the crowd senses it and explodes. Wyatt yells at the two and Edge turns around right into a massive fist from Ambrose. Edge is staggered and nearly knocked off his feet as Ambrose unleashes a second closed fist right to Edge’s temple. Ambrose grabs Edge by the hair and tights and with massive force sends Edge shoulder first into the nearest turnbuckle. Edge comes out holding his shoulder in clear pain leaving him vulnerable for Ambrose to lash out with a belly to back suplex that knocks the wind out of the Rated R Superstar!

JR:
My oh my! Now Dean Ambrose is pulling out moves I don’t think I’ve ever seen before.

Piper:
Ambrose is crooked JR, he saw Wyatt pulling out some new moves so he figured he had to as well.

Ambrose gets up with a spark in his eye and hears his name. It is none other than HBK begging Ambrose for the tag so he can get his hands on Edge, Ambrose looks around as if contemplating the idea and the crowd are in a frenzy at the idea. Ambrose listens to the crowd and tags in the Heart Break Kid and the place explodes. HBK immediately goes after Edge who is sitting in the far corner, as HBK gets near Edge begins pleading with the Heartbreak Kid but Shawn won’t have any of it. He does hesitate however and that was all Edge needs as he rakes the eyes of HBK causing Shawn to be temporarily blinded, allowing Edge to scurry like a rat caught in the light and tags in Cena which gets the crowd to boo.

JR:
Edge escaping retribution from Shawn Michaels once again and now Cena is in the ring with a potentially blind Shawn Michaels.

Cena gets behind HBK and gets ready to send his fist into the mouth of HBK to knock out his teeth, but as HBK turns and Cena lunges, HBK’s experience helps him duck it with ease, Cena spins around and HBK unleashes a knife edge chop that stuns the European Champion. HBK nails a right hand, and another chop, and another as the crowd loves it. HBK shoots Cena off the ropes, but Cena counters through his raw strength and HBK goes off the ropes instead, except Cena is back on the ground after Michaels leaps and lands a flying forearm right into the head of Cena! HBK gets up and immediately points to Cody Rhodes and the crowd responds exactly as he hoped. With the crowd cheering, HBK tags in Rhodes. Rhodes comes into the ring as Cena is leaned over and Rhodes falls onto his back and nails Cena with a thrust to the neck, shades of his brother Golddust. Rhodes gets up with a sick smile on his face as Cena gets up holding his throat in pain. Rhodes goes after Cena, but Cena grabs him and lifts him up onto his shoulders looking for the FU, but the former UWF Champion will not fall prey that easily sliding off and rolling up Cena at the same exact time!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena gets the shoulder up!

Piper:
Rhodes showing why he is arguably the best superstar in the company with an unbelievable counter that almost picked up the win.

JR:
Careful Piper, that almost sounded like a compliment.

Rhodes and Cena both shoot back up to their feet and Cena in desperation throws up a right hand that knocks Rhodes for a loop. Cena unloads a second shot before sending Rhodes whipping into the corner, but Rhodes shows his unbelievable athleticism by leaping onto the turnbuckle leaping and spinning and coming down on Cena with the Disaster Kick! The crowd explode into cheers as Cena is out like a light after the kick. Rhodes smiles as HBK has his arm out for Cody to tag. Cody does so and the crowd explode as Michaels is climbing up to the top rope. After getting there he does the sign of the cross and leaps, bringing his elbow into bear right into the heart of John Cena. The crowd explode as Michaels gets up!

JR:
And now Michaels, Rhodes, and Ambrose going to work here on Cena and this could be the opening they need to put this match away.

Michaels doesn’t have time to head to the corner and start tuning up the band because Edge and Wyatt are making their way into the ring. Rhodes and Ambrose aren’t far behind however and Wyatt finds himself tackled to the ground by Ambrose before both men roll out of the ring exchanging blows. Rhodes goes after Edge but Edge immediately backs away and exits the ring and Rhodes follows. It’s a mistake because as soon as Cody lands on the ground Edge nails Cody on the outside with a Spear!

JR:
Dammit, Edge set the trap and Cody Rhodes fell right into it.

Piper:
Cody Rhodes has never met anyone as cunning or as ruthless as the Rated R Superstar JR. We could see it clearly right there!

Inside the ring Michaels is tuning up the band as Cena begins staggering to the ropes to help him up. The official is on the outside however trying to get Ambrose and Wyatt to not kill each other but no luck as Wyatt now is on top and just beating down on Ambrose. This gives Edge his opportunity, and with briefcase in hand hops up on the apron behind HBK and nails him in the back of the head with the briefcase. The crowd boo loudly as HBK is out on his feet, easy prey for Cena who grabs HBK lifts him onto his shoulders and brings him down with a bone jarring FU! Cena goes for the cover as Edge gets the officials attention. The official comes in and begins the count.

1….

JR:
No! No! No!

2…

Piper:
This is it JR!

3…

& &

Here are your winners: The Team of Mr. Money in the Bank Edge, The UWF European Champion John Cena, and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bray Wyatt!

The crowd is booing loudly as Cena gets up off of HBK with the victory leaving the sold out crowd unhappy. Cena has his hand raised in victory by the official and begins to walk away when out of nowhere Edge connects on him with a Spear! The crowd are utterly stunned by the actions of the Rated R Superstar. “This is why it is Team Edge!†Edge can be heard screaming to Cena!

Piper:
Dammit I guess there is no honor amongst thieves JR.

JR:
Edge taking the opportunity to send a message to the “captain†of his team and who knows maybe it will be called Team Edge at Lockdown.

Edge is so preoccupied with his message he doesn’t see the World Champion come into the ring with Title Belt in hand. Wyatt drops the World title and grabs Edge before delivering good old Sister Abigail onto the man who holds the Money in the Bank Briefcase!

JR:
And now Wyatt sending a message of his own to Mr. Money in the Bank, telling Edge to stay away from him for as long as he is champion.

Piper:
I choose to look on the bright side JR, at least they waited till the match was over to implode!

Wyatt is on his knees chuckling. “Save your soul boy, don’t make me save it for you!†Wyatt is so distracted thinking all of his enemies are down he doesn’t notice the newest Raw Superstar slide into the ring. That’s right its Daniel Bryan! Bryan comes into the ring and picks up the World Title Belt and begins to wait for Wyatt to reach his feet. Wyatt does indeed reach his feet and Bryan returns the favor from last week and nails Wyatt in the head with the big gold plated belt! The crowd explode into cheers at this!

JR:
Daniel Bryan getting redemption Hot Rod for last week’s attack, and now we know thanks to earlier if Daniel Bryan makes either Wyatt or Sandow tap or pin them for the 3 he will be the New UWF World Heavyweight champion!

Piper:
God I hope not! Daniel Bryan will never sell, not like Bray Wyatt or god forbid Dean Ambrose!

As Raw goes off the air for the week it is the sight of Daniel Bryan holding the World Heavyweight Championship screaming YES! YES! YES! And the crowd is chanting along with him as UWF Raw goes off the air.

End of show

Credits:

Promos: Respective TTer's.
Tag Match: Chriss
Everything Else: SBS

OOC: Sorry for the small show but I planned on having a lot of promos from all of the Lethal Lockdown guys and well only a few showed up. As for the matches I have two huge matches to write by sunday so I decided to keep these short and sweet. Kinda disappointed in the tting this week so please make it up to me by posting for Lockdown. Hoov taking over as Smackdown Co-Head means D-Bry is now a Raw superstar. That is all.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/2/2013

Sorry for the lack of promo... my mind is like a million miles away. Its finally finding orbit around Earth though.

But despite this being a short show... it still kicked and delivered. And this team Edge/Team Cena implosion is awesome.

Everything is awesome. Stephanie coming on board and everything... I'm digging this. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW ... You wanna hate me now :p

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Yay RAW's up! Don't worry about the shortness man I'd rather you writers spend your time on the Lockdown matches more than anything. Looks to be a good PPV this time around.

-RAW opening with Randy Orton, oh sweet that's always pretty cool. Especially with an announcement that DANIEL BRYAN IS ON RAW! :mark: Annnnd there's Stephanie to ruin the whole moment by laying down the law. Power struggle on RAW happening soon? Oh and nice added stip to the HIAC match.

-Pre-Match promo with Alberto Del Rio, nice. Can it be his destiny to gain the advantage over Brock Lesnar? Well let's find out...

-And looks like that Del Rio wins this one! Nice little matchup between the both of them. Wait Lesnar's injured? Huh wonder how that will play out at Lockdown.

-Backstage promo with John Morrison. Man freakin' this guy is gold, and he's a class example on how a heel should act. Insults on R-Truth (hey now!) and Kennedy were very well played. Good show Dod.

-And we have the Cody being amushed outside by an inteviewer. Damn you paparazzi! Looks like that Rhodes took it all in stride, but feels the match is problematic. Team Rated John Wyatt. :lmao

-Pre-Match Promo with Kofi Kingston. Man the heels are going all out with promos tonight, followed by Kennedy doing his own entrance. I Probably should've submitted one myself. Oh well next week I suppose.

-And here comes my tag team matchup. Pretty good stuff written there any holy crap Andrew and I actually won lol. Took me by surprise for some reason. Once again awesome to see Morrison kick the crap out of Kofi for losing the match. A true heel that bastard is.

-John Cena promo! Man I forget who plays him atm but the character is being well played as modern heel Cena and I'm loving reading every sentence that he says.

-Annnnd here's the six man tag. Oh yeah here we go! Plenty of action in the ring and demonstrates the talent that RAW has in their show. Looking good fellas. Nice ending with Bryan returning the favour to Wyatt and smacking him in the face with the title. I wonder how this will play out at Lockdow...

Good show SBS! Hats off to the TT's, SBS and Chriss for making a pretty stellar RAW right before the Lockdown PPV. Can't wait to read the RAW fallout from Lockdown

-

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

What a great show!

I too was surprised by getting the win, Dod's one tough opponent and come Lockdown that test is going to kill me insanely.

Really great show!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show, surprised Andrew & NatLav won but I think that may be done to me posting late, sorry Dod! My schedule should be a lot more relaxed over the coming weeks so hopefully I can retain at Lockdown.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Great show SBS. Sorry for the promo hjad a alot of stuff going on in life I will make it up to you soon bud. I hope the lethal lockdown will be entertaining and we get a lot of people to show up. Thanks for giving us a great show SBS.

Killz

Reaction score

Sorry I couldn't help you in the end buddy but you got a great show up anyway! Kudos and good luck for the PPV red brand.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I had written this all out but never actually hit post lol. Here is my late comment.

Jesus now I gotta worry about Hoov again! I thought it was over between us! You can't keep doing this to me SBS! Lol I was wondering what was going on in the beginning but Hoov taking charge of Smackdown is also RAW's gain. RAW is pretty much what Smackdown was last year except with some new folks. All we're missing is RVD, Jerrett and Sandow. Steph vs Randy huh? Very intresting. I'm pretty sure picking up Brock Lesner in UWF is a curse haha. Good luck Lewb! Nice to see Andrew and Natlav get the win. Every once in awhile its nice to see an upset victory but you guys deserve it. Blizzard is still doing big things with Cena! My team may have lost but that belt is as good as mine. Stay away Hoov! Nice short show SBS and I look forward to Lockdown. Now if everyone would just start TTing...

Status
Not open for further replies.