UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Haha that was a pretty epic TTing thread as well. It got to something like 6-6 didn't it?

Btw, I didn't TT for our match today because I've been in and out of the house and now I just wanna relax. I'll pick it back up tomorrow :)

I went 5-5. Fetter didn't have enough time and he ran out of ideas which was pretty sad because I had enough in my head for at least 7-7.

Oh, and our match. Perfectly fine with me. I going out of town for a concert tonight so I couldn't TT as well.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Quick question, is anybody enjoying what I'm doing with Rhino and Daniels? I never really get any feedback from their promos or anything so I am unsure whether I am doing a good job or not.

Pete

Reaction score
Bringing up the past because?

New fed, new story. I actually find myself getting along with a few people here.

Only commenting on what BDC had said. He said he had ALMOST done it a number of times, and I pointed out he had ACTUALLY done it a couple of times. Nobody was guiltier of that than me and Nick, if you recall correctly. To take a page from Nick himself, this WASN'T (solely) ABOUT YOU :D

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
So I'm writing Damien Sandow versus Dean Ambrose and I need some opinions of incorporating action replays into the match, like Rey does...

Do you guys think it works?

BDC

Reaction score
I think he's talking about when they turn to the Jumbotron and say "look at what happened last week"...lol

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Nop, during the match... Like double action replays... Like a big spot being highlighted again lol.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah, there's a couple spots I'm thinking of in this match, where I want to show the impact from a different angle as such to get over what happens.

Pete

Reaction score
Who's in charge of NXT? Also, what would be the best brand to bring a tag team into?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I believe you'll find that I am in charge of NXT, Pete.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The best brand for proper tag team wrestling...

Is Smackdown without a doubt, we have four, five tag teams at the moment, and working on building a sixth.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
You could always switch from Brawler after Halloween Havok, besides you're not allowed second character privileges.