UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
If you weren't fond of your TT, why post it in the first place? I don't get that.

I'd say it's down to Cwalker and/or your opponents whether they're cool with it. It's funny because I don't think this issue has really ever been brought up before haha.

Aniking

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I just want to say something to the newer guys who're inexperienced in TTing.

If you want a classic example of top, consistent, quality TTing for a weekly match, go read the thread for Sandow/Ambrose. That's how it should be - no stupid excuses, just straight up TTing.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If you weren't fond of your TT, why post it in the first place? I don't get that.

I'd say it's down to Cwalker and/or your opponents whether they're cool with it. It's funny because I don't think this issue has really ever been brought up before haha.

I thought it was good when I posted it, but looking at now, it's kind of bleh to me. But either way, I'll keep it up and just put out a better one when my turn comes up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I thought it was good when I posted it, but looking at now, it's kind of bleh to me. But either way, I'll keep it up and just put out a better one when my turn comes up.

That's all that can be done. I've had my fair share of times when I had that happen. I post something and then I look at it and I'm like... man this crap sucks. Just gotta wait til the next one and then blow them all away.

BDC

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I just want to say something to the newer guys who're inexperienced in TTing.

If you want a classic example of top, consistent, quality TTing for a weekly match, go read the thread for Sandow/Ambrose. That's how it should be - no stupid excuses, just straight up TTing.

Nice session, guys. I have to agree. But some characters are more about what they do and shorter comments than others. Variety is the spice of life, right?

Pete
You actually DID say it a bunch of times! To Chris/RRS, RRS and me, and to me and Nick.

Oh, yeah...only every day of my life, right?:lmao

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That is the one thing I did like about that session... no BS like... hey I can only do this much so lets end it there and call it. Instead they went at it. No need for the OOC comments at the end or anything. That is how it is supposed to look. And that was how it looked. It looked like a true championship thread. The thread that me and Chase had... that was another good thread.

There are plenty of good threads out there... just have to find the right opponent that you know will go at it with you. Sometimes the timing just isn't there and that is one of the things that you can't help sometimes so a TT session will suffer. But other times there are those that you just mesh with so well that you two could go at it and prob get out like 5 TTs against each other and still feel like you could do more.

I mean I'll admit there are some guys that I see and I'm like... it'll be hard but it can be done while others its like... oh this is gonna be good. This is gonna be magic. There are some that you just know you can and will deliver with. Its just the way it is. But no matter what you do what ya can.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think it's just a matter of me finding my groove. Real life is playing tricks on my mind really. BDC can attest when I say I'm not at my best when I have crazy shit happening in my real life. It affects me. Hopefully mine and Dred's session in NXT will be great.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I understand that whole groove thing. I'm finally ... well I think I am at least, finally finding my groove again.

BDC

Reaction score
That is the one thing I did like about that session... no BS like... hey I can only do this much so lets end it there and call it. Instead they went at it. No need for the OOC comments at the end or anything. That is how it is supposed to look. And that was how it looked. It looked like a true championship thread. The thread that me and Chase had... that was another good thread.

There are plenty of good threads out there... just have to find the right opponent that you know will go at it with you. Sometimes the timing just isn't there and that is one of the things that you can't help sometimes so a TT session will suffer. But other times there are those that you just mesh with so well that you two could go at it and prob get out like 5 TTs against each other and still feel like you could do more.

I mean I'll admit there are some guys that I see and I'm like... it'll be hard but it can be done while others its like... oh this is gonna be good. This is gonna be magic. There are some that you just know you can and will deliver with. Its just the way it is. But no matter what you do what ya can.

I know, man. I like it when I have an opponent that just comes at me. Let's take it 3 or 4 turns! I just love to find that kinda groove and burn it down!