UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'll try TTing tonight or tomorrow morning guys...

Apologizes for the gap, been busy but let's do this... Such the Brookyln Brawler flirt with the wrong UWF Knockout!

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah he totally offered to show her a bit a' that NEW YAWK GROOVE!

And yeah, I like accents. Maybe because I don't have one. They're fun to write.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I'd say it would be "cheating" in a sense. You have time to review and edit your TT before you post it, so if you don't like it afterwards thats kind of your own problem. Should have reviewed it more or waited until you were satisfied. Just my opinion

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Well how about explaining how it's cheating? It's a triple threat match, so he'd have to wait on Blizzard to post anyway. Regardless, I'll just keep it up and wait my turn to dish out something better...

How about you don't act like a child when you talk to me.

Secondly, if you dont see it as cheating thats fine. I'm not going to waste anymore of my own time giving my own opinion. But its at least not fair to the other people in the match. You posted it, you felt it was good enough. And if Blizzard wrote his piece in regards to what you said in the thread, but you changed it before he posted it, then thats not fair. I don't make the rules/guidelines/whatever, so you do what you want. That was my two cents, if you don't like it, you don't have to listen just because you label me as some "legend".

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
How about you don't act like a child when you talk to me.

Secondly, if you dont see it as cheating thats fine. I'm not going to waste anymore of my own time giving my own opinion. But its at least not fair to the other people in the match. You posted it, you felt it was good enough. And if Blizzard wrote his piece in regards to what you said in the thread, but you changed it before he posted it, then thats not fair. I don't make the rules/guidelines/whatever, so you do what you want. That was my two cents, if you don't like it, you don't have to listen just because you label me as some "legend".

I will act how it pleases me.

I can see how it could be cheating from that point. That's all you needed to say instead of wasting my time with whatever that was up there.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Now now, no fighting!

If you don't stop, I'll pull this car around!