UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ozymandias

Reaction score
There are plenty of good threads out there... just have to find the right opponent that you know will go at it with you. Sometimes the timing just isn't there and that is one of the things that you can't help sometimes so a TT session will suffer. But other times there are those that you just mesh with so well that you two could go at it and prob get out like 5 TTs against each other and still feel like you could do more.

I agree with this completely. If you can find someone who you can just bounce off of, then in my experience it made TTing (or RP'ing as I used to do) so easy, just came naturally and you looked forward to every reply and to doing your own comeback. Other times, sure, styles are going to be different and you just might not click, but on those occasions you just had to put up the best you can and hope that it's good enough to beat the other guy, then you can move on.

In my experience good show writers can tell when people gel and they book matches to reflect that.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I completely understand you guys. I always loved the back-and-forth kinds of sessions. Thankfully, I had some great session since I came to UWF with good TT'ers. It brings you so much fun when you can post, come back home, open WS and see your opponent replied and you write another TT. This is what it's all about. I said this so many time but I'll say it again...Until you have fun, it's worth staying and showing up every week.

Just look at guys like Rawisrey, Aniking, Dresden or Bumout. You can do so many rounds with them without posting some OOC or whatever. You just TT until you can and it turns out crazy. Trust me, I've been there.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Just look at guys like Rawisrey, Aniking, Dresden or Bumout. You can do so many rounds with them without posting some OOC or whatever. You just TT until you can and it turns out crazy. Trust me, I've been there.

I completely agree. I mean, just look at Bumout and I's session for the World Title. No BS just straight up TTing. We tore it up. I don't think I've had more fun than TTing against him. Ambrose/Bryan was a ton of fun and I hope someday we can have match number 4.

SBS

Reaction score
I completely agree. I mean, just look at Bumout and I's session for the World Title. No BS just straight up TTing. We tore it up. I don't think I've had more fun than TTing against him. Ambrose/Bryan was a ton of fun and I hope someday we can have match number 4.

Oh trust me when I say it will! When? Time will tell :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Been too long since the Voice of God also...

Anywho, since Blizzard posted in the PPV thread, do I wait until Dred posts or what's up? Never been in a Triple Threat match so I'm unsure.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Been too long since the Voice of God also...

Anywho, since Blizzard posted in the PPV thread, do I wait until Dred posts or what's up? Never been in a Triple Threat match so I'm unsure.

It's going to be pretty hard to respond to only one TT so yes you have to wait until Dresden posts. Lol.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Ah, wasn't sure really. And since he hasn't posted anything for our NXT match, I'll post something up in a few minutes. If he doesn't mind that is.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh we're going to light it up, gentlemen. I have an idea for three of my four scheduled trash talking sessions, I need to think about what to say for my Raw match still.

Aniking

Reaction score
That is the one thing I did like about that session... no BS like... hey I can only do this much so lets end it there and call it. Instead they went at it. No need for the OOC comments at the end or anything.

I'm pretty sick of seeing OOC comments, asking "Hey how many do you wanna do?" or "I can do this many this week and that's it". You're placing limitations on a session that shouldn't have any. If you can TT, then just TT. If you're not able to, then we won't see another TT from you in the thread. Why tell the world about it?

I completely understand you guys. I always loved the back-and-forth kinds of sessions. Thankfully, I had some great session since I came to UWF with good TT'ers. It brings you so much fun when you can post, come back home, open WS and see your opponent replied and you write another TT. This is what it's all about. I said this so many time but I'll say it again...Until you have fun, it's worth staying and showing up every week.

It's all down to both guys showing up and TTing frequently, and from what I've seen you're a guy that'll do just that. The moment I saw Abyss beat Bateman after McGillicutty had beaten Ryder, I knew straight away our thread would reach something like 3-3 or 4-4. Right now it sits at 3-2, so we've got it going along nicely.

When you've got two guys who just want to TT to win with no bullshit, they'll come up with the goods.

Perfect example! Probably one of the top three best feuds UWF had, and what was a major contributing factor to it? You both TTed constantly every single week and didn't make up excuses. That's how you do it!

Oh we're going to light it up, gentlemen. I have an idea for three of my four scheduled trash talking sessions, I need to think about what to say for my Raw match still.

Well you don't HAVE to reply to that Raw match. A straightforward victory for Christian's return would do nicely :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Like with me and Chase... we went through visitor messages to see what we could do. No need to clutter the thread with OOC comments. I always tried to avoid those things. But trust me... there will be a session soon... I can feel it when I'm just gonna be able to unleash and it is gonna be beautiful. I dunno if it'll be better than the session me and CWalk had in the Showdown of Dreams cause that was just epic. That was perfect gelling. That was flawless. But its coming. I'm gettin in my groove and feelin the character.

So folks... lets get this show on the road and have some fun.

Oh and as far as year long feuds... I've had a couple of those before. And those can be real fun... wound up being my tag partner at the end of the feud and best tag partner I ever had. Really good friend too. :)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Perfect example! Probably one of the top three best feuds UWF had, and what was a major contributing factor to it? You both TTed constantly every single week and didn't make up excuses. That's how you do it!

Bryan/Ambrose this, Bryan/Ambrose that. Nobody gives enough credit to Aries/Orton. :BD4:

Aniking

Reaction score
Bryan/Ambrose this, Bryan/Ambrose that. Nobody gives enough credit to Aries/Orton. :BD4:

Haha that was a pretty epic TTing thread as well. It got to something like 6-6 didn't it?

Btw, I didn't TT for our match today because I've been in and out of the house and now I just wanna relax. I'll pick it back up tomorrow :)