UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
oh hey instant replays, I like to use those during my matches mainly when it's a big spot and I want to establish both guys are down for a bit so instead of writing about them down I write that they replay it and the announcers talking about it so as to establish that a bit of time in between. That and replays are a good way to make your point clear about what happened, because you can write "what a huge spear" but during the replay you have the announcers talk about how you can see the persons head bounce off the mat on impact and details like that. I however do not know if people ever signed off if they liked that or not, my style of writing was molded by what I see on T.V so I do things like instant replays and putting commercials in the middle of the match

SBS

Reaction score
Problem is I already have Brawler in there, can I have two in the same brand?

Honestly Pete you could easily pick up someone to team with the brawler. Just like BDC has del rio or Sam has cottonwood. It's your call and as long as u can make it make sense I know cwalker isn't picky on this subject at all. Food for thought bro.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
In case people are wondering about Smackdown, I'm busy working on my match but I'm five pages in and still got a bit to go before I'm even near the half way spot... So if the show goes up terribly late tonight, it's because of me!

Pete

Reaction score
Honestly Pete you could easily pick up someone to team with the brawler. Just like BDC has del rio or Sam has cottonwood. It's your call and as long as u can make it make sense I know cwalker isn't picky on this subject at all. Food for thought bro.

Thanks, but it was a separate tag team altogether. I'll stay with Steve for now.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Just finished Dean Ambrose vs Damien Sandow - 5k words...

Lol, I'm a mad man, Smackdown is almost done, SBS just got home to finish off his side, hopefully the thing will be up in the next two hour or so!

SBS

Reaction score
This match is actually coming together quite nicely and its my last one so as of this moment things are looking good and will be up well before Midnight EST!

Aniking

Reaction score
I can't wait until 3rd character privelages come into play and I get to go to Smackdown! :goldust:

That's not going to happen. Third character privs have only ever surfaced once and it lasted a few weeks. It's not going to happen.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus