UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Just back on the brand stuff, I've always wanted to write a SNME for UWF where its a weekly show for those who arent booked or want an extra match. Just a three match card and the TV title is always on the line in the main event. It would get a lot of cool mixes of TTers I think and would be fun. But I'd never have the time for it right now since Ive got 16 units this semester. Just a cool thought though.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just back on the brand stuff, I've always wanted to write a SNME for UWF where its a weekly show for those who arent booked or want an extra match. Just a three match card and the TV title is always on the line in the main event. It would get a lot of cool mixes of TTers I think and would be fun. But I'd never have the time for it right now since Ive got 16 units this semester. Just a cool thought though.

I guess Chase isn't the only one after all.

Killz

Reaction score

Always loved this idea. Bleed new writers on the show, bleed new sign-ups on the show, adhere to the TV title rules and give people fun chances to go against guys/characters across other shows.

Also, how many times does a show skip a show in the build up to a PPV because of time constraints or cause other shows were late? One more outlet to build a feud if you need it for a PPV blowoff.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

I'd be down to produce a couple of SNME's with you

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I fucking hate Microsoft Word right now. Apparently I needed to update it because a thing popped up. It starts going smoothly, but then suddenly it was gone. I have to re download Microsoft Word...

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I fucking hate Microsoft Word right now. Apparently I needed to update it because a thing popped up. It starts going smoothly, but then suddenly it was gone. I have to re download Microsoft Word...

#FirstWorldProblems

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Google Docs man. Same as Microsoft word, automatically saves like every 10 seconds, and simply stores in your drive if you need it for later.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
It is when I just lost my damn TT that I had been thinking about for a couple days!

I feel yah. I usually do all my TT's right here on the site in a message to myself, usually saves every couple minutes and if you leave you can restore them.

I'd love to do that with you as well Fett, if I have the time I'll let you know. Its just real hectic right now. Surprised I even picked up a 2nd character (though Im happy I did)

Alright just let me know man, if we can get people interested to be on the card then let's go for it. Haha I know what you mean, I picked up Bully Ray as my 2nd & I'm having so much fun.

Killz

Reaction score
I'd love to do that with you as well Fett, if I have the time I'll let you know. Its just real hectic right now. Surprised I even picked up a 2nd character (though Im happy I did)

Get me involved if you ever get Sam/SBS approval and start up (Y)

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Get me involved if you ever get Sam/SBS approval and start up (Y)

For sure man. I wasn't thinking like a actual brand, maybe something that just shows up on the Interactive forum.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I was going to start up another Power 25 esque kayfabe rankings except just do a top 10 or so for each brand so I won't have to worry about some shows not having shows before a PPV as they can mess with the rankings and such. I had that idea before Impact was announced so maybe not 10 because that'll be forty people I have to write for.

Killz

Reaction score
For sure man. I wasn't thinking like a actual brand, maybe something that just shows up on the Interactive forum.

Would never get clearance for branding. Could get a sub-forum though if SBS/Sam have that power. Would have to remain a sort of developmental, extra, SNME style show. Or the equivalent of Heat/Velocity or something but with bigger/better branding. Sit on it for a bit and then maybe we can do a pitch or something to the UWF players.

Thinking of booking cross-brand matches actually, oddly, it might be useful to have matches on an SNME style show so that the weekly shows don't have to be 6 match cards every week.