UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I was going to start up another Power 25 esque kayfabe rankings except just do a top 10 or so for each brand so I won't have to worry about some shows not having shows before a PPV as they can mess with the rankings and such. I had that idea before Impact was announced so maybe not 10 because that'll be forty people I have to write for.

Bumout it's crazy you say that, cause the other day I was in progress of writing a top 25 again, but for some reason got distracted & forgot about it.

Would never get clearance for branding. Could get a sub-forum though if SBS/Sam have that power. Would have to remain a sort of developmental, extra, SNME style show. Or the equivalent of Heat/Velocity or something but with bigger/better branding. Sit on it for a bit and then maybe we can do a pitch or something to the UWF players.Thinking of booking cross-brand matches actually, oddly, it might be useful to have matches on an SNME style show so that the weekly shows don't have to be 6 match cards every week.

Agreed. It wouldn't have to be branding, a sub forum or like I said just something to pop up on the interactive forum would work.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I've finished it... I finished the match but there's some bad news, I don't have either of the other two matches handed in and I gotta code all this...

vadernoo.jpg

Reaction score
We got one match done, Rey's almost finished writing RVD/Christian leaving Hassan/Sting... Whose up for writing a match within the next hour ;D!? Fully coded n' entranced!?

Dash

Reaction score
We got one match done, Rey's almost finished writing RVD/Christian leaving Hassan/Sting... Whose up for writing a match within the next hour ;D!? Fully coded n' entranced!?
If no one else is willing to help then I can try my hand at it for you.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I'm excited for the debut of iMPACT. Don't honestly think I squeaked out a title run, but I had to give it a shot. There was way too many big name guys, and established champions in it.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I'm excited for the debut of iMPACT. Don't honestly think I squeaked out a title run, but I had to give it a shot. There was way too many big name guys, and established champions in it.

The fun is, is that you never know in these matches. Like, Im guessing Sting wins because I have the same mindset you do haha. But like, I really think just about anybody could take it. Your Bully Ray is good, Khali was good Manik was good, etc etc etc. Like, Its a real close call. I certainly dont think I won, but Id say almost anybody could walk away with that belt tonight

Dash

Reaction score
The fun is, is that you never know in these matches. Like, Im guessing Sting wins because I have the same mindset you do haha. But like, I really think just about anybody could take it. Your Bully Ray is good, Khali was good Manik was good, etc etc etc. Like, Its a real close call. I certainly dont think I won, but Id say almost anybody could walk away with that belt tonight

I can see it being Sting too. I hope it is actually, Dres deserves it for sure.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

I agree, it's just I think a established guy will get it but it could go either way. Here's to hoping lol

Reaction score
Hooray! I got the last match in, the show will be up tonight but it'll probably be SBS or Rey whose posting it because I am shattered and stuff!

Thank you to Dexter for making sure we got a show up on time \o/!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I can see it being Sting too. I hope it is actually, Dres deserves it for sure.

I agree cause Dredson is quite a TT'er & awesome staff. I want to see the new blood step up though :D

Hooray! I got the last match in, the show will be up tonight but it'll probably be SBS or Rey whose posting it because I am shattered and stuff!

Thank you to Dexter for making sure we got a show up on time \o/!

Sounds good bossman. Can't wait

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Exactly. Almost everyone in there is an established former world champion or high respected efedder