UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Can we have a brand called Nitro or Thunder one day? It still surprises me they're never used! Especially in feds that use real life show names. Just my random though for the day...

I think I've seen one fed use Nitro.

Killz

Reaction score
NCW back on PWM (that ones for the likes of Rey and Chase who would have been around) used Thunder and probably Nitro? I remember as it was my first writing job but those names are badass!

It's not really UWF discussion but I'm super bored (Y)

Reaction score
Hello people, I'm lacking promos for the show - I got one, I know Bumout is kindly doing me one as well but if a few people want to hand some in it would be nice!

Also, the Gauntlet for the Gold match is nearing the final stretch, down to the final ten competitors :D!

SBS

Reaction score
I petitioned for Anarchy to be renamed Thunder or Nitro but I was shut down hard. Same with iMPACT. Oh well when the inevitable 5th brand shows up that's what we'll do! (I kid I will never allow a fifth brand as long as I'm in charge) but hey I can always change Raw to Nitro and have Hoov change Smackdown to Thunder. It could work. LOL!

But in all seriousness I agree with you Killz. It would be cool to have WCW represented in the fed.

Killz

Reaction score
Ah man no way! As much as iMPACT is cool for branding and Anarchy fits the show theme Nitro or Thunder for either (or both) of those would have been sick! Could have ran some interbrand stuff as well playing off the show lineage, WWE vs WCW style at Survivor Series etc ;) ah well, one day haha

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
My show will never be renamed Thunder... it could be renamed Edge's Show... starring some other guys. But not Thunder :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello people, I'm lacking promos for the show - I got one, I know Bumout is kindly doing me one as well but if a few people want to hand some in it would be nice!

Also, the Gauntlet for the Gold match is nearing the final stretch, down to the final ten competitors :D!

Promo on the way.

Dash

Reaction score
Would be up for doing a co promo with someone on iMPACT if anyone's interested.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well... I just sent in my celebration... it is something. Heh heh... the future is here... the future is now...the future... is Edge.

I think you should focus on that tag team match sir. You and I are far from through

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh best believe it. I had to make sure I got that out of the way to ensure... there would be nothing from slowing down The Rock from bringing it.

You'll get a reply today for sure.

SBS

Reaction score
I think you should focus on that tag team match sir. You and I are far from through

Better win that damn match bro. Raw can't be losing to a sell out and a rabid dog. Don't let me down :p.

Reaction score
Impact is getting there by the way folks... I'm still writing the Gauntlet, just got did the first elimination of the Final Four... Another one to go then onto the singles match for the UWF Global Championship. \o/
[MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] how the hell did you manage to write one of these?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Impact is getting there by the way folks... I'm still writing the Gauntlet, just got did the first elimination of the Final Four... Another one to go then onto the singles match for the UWF Global Championship. \o/
[MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] how the hell did you manage to write one of these?

This little thing called no sleep. Hopefully yours doesn't take 12 straight hours like mine did

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles