UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF Anarchy 10/2/13 3LK vs. 3MB

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience to a pretty mediocre response. The boo's outweigh the cheers but its a pretty quiet mixed reaction. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

SqUqiS5SxCvJ0oEK3qymxma2e1fs7Jrowooh0DpFHcUQ3h37Zw1GV46WmEmC6UgM4T5MPkiRt2Cq4gJT4L-eRDaPLSKY2uRL8Sz6uI9oCyoWWjgHPblmZx9MEg

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. All three slide in and do some more posing before retrieving a mic from ring side.

raw-review-52.jpg

Heath Slater
Wellllllll HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO ANARCHIST!

A round of cheers and applause from the rowdy crowd.

Heath Slater
We are of course your resident rockers, the 3 superstars that rock hard than anyone in the UWF, We’re the Three Man Band baybee! We are hot, I said, HOT of the heels of Bound For Glory. And event which 3MB was not apart of but that is all fine and dandy because we are rocking and a-rolling towards Bad Blood where we will be on the card, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. This week however, me and my buddy, my bandmate, my fellow rocking superstar, Curt Hawkins, get to take on the poser 3 Live Kru. Man, you guys are the biggest ripoffs I have ever seen. We all know that you just want to be like us. You even went and stole our name practically. 3LK? More like 3MB! The true trio of UWF!

Curt takes the mic from Heath

Curt Hawkins
So what are you guys even? Rap? Can you even call that crap music? See, we are real musicians. We are real rock stars. You guys are nothing but some losers that can talk fast. Ohhhh I’m so scared. Beating you guys this week is going to be my pleasure. Rock vs. Rap? Man, Rock wins every time.

Curt hands the mic back to Heath

Heath Slater
You guys are a disgrace to music, and a disgrace to the UWF. Why don’t just run on back to wherever you came from because Anarchy is our stage! And if you’re lucky, you might just pass as an opening act. Make way boys, the Main Event is coming through.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Anarchy 10/2/13 3LK vs. 3MB

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them. R-Truth is seen holding onto a Gibson Les Paul guitar as they all look at the 3MB.

BG James: Whoa whoa whoa whao WHOA! What the heck are you doing boys? This is the first time that you're meeting the most ass kickin' trio of all time and THAT'S what you say to us? Come on boys I thought that you we're cooler than that. Well actually let me rephrase that; I thought that you couldn't get lamer because I never thought you were cool ladies. First of all who did we rip off? Have you guys ever seen a white man, a black guy and a Mexican all in the same trio? And don't be a smart ass and tell me back in 2002 because you three are already begging for a slap across the face, you don't want to add on a side of ass kickin' to our order boys. Speaking about that we're going to go ahead and order a splash of fashion to drink because you guys need to chill with you're loud clothes boys! It's almost like... well actually you three pretty much are the Jonas Brothers, wouldn't you agree Rey?

James gives the mic to Mysterio as R-Truth is playing random notes on his unplugged guitar.

Rey Mysterio: That's right dawg, I'm not too much into this rock music but from what I can tell you two don't even rock at all. Heck the only rock that I know is a winner s the Brahma Bull, The Rock; and I hear that not even The Rock likes Rock Music at all! And for the matter vatos, when was the last time that you two actually played any instruments? R-Truth here is the least talented of us and even he can play the guitar quite decently. Show 'em Suntan Superman.

R-Truth does a freestyle dance while he plays the guitar, even doing the splits while hitting some cords.

R-Truth: YEEEEAAAH!!

BG James: Now that's what I call entertainment there Lil' Rey. But let me ask you boys a question; do you feel ready to be taking on the newest trio on Anarchy? We were very close to be broken apart due to conflicts of interest from the UWF Management but we're back genteman and we're here for a fight! Those Snake Bite sons of bitches may have gotten away from an ass kicking of a lifetime, and we may never get that opportunity back, but I'm feelin pretty energetic tonight boys. But don't worry boys, because the 3MB will be bowing down and kissing ass of the 3Lk, and what the 3LK stand for you may ask? Well good question gents because it doesn't stand for the One Live Kru, not the Two Live Kru, but the Three-

BG is interrupted as...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: 10/2/13 UWF Anarchy: Establishment vs. Daniels/McIntyre/Reigns/Warrior

Fans in the arena are silent after Reigns speaks when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The fans boo like crazy as they hear the Establishment theme song blare through the pa system. Out comes Homicide who looks more pissed off then ever. Homicide goes as he stands there, and Konan, and Hernandez come out as the two begin to throw some gang signs. Konan and Hernandez go ahead as Homicide slowly walks to the ring. Konan enters the ring, along with super mex. Konan goes and he grabs the microphone.

Konan: Holadey' Holadey'.

fans boo like crazy as they here Konan say his catchphrase. Konan goes as he begins to speak

Konan: Now as you can see normally my boy Homicide he would come out here by himself. We know our little homie can take it from here, but the thing is this. Homicide right now is not in the best of moods. The Gringo uphold struck again. Right when we made that idiota Fandango burn in his damn colors, and we grabbed to represent our own damn colors. All of a sudden the Gringo uphold struck again, and honestly it is not Vince Russo's fault. He can't control what in the hell that lunatic wants to do, but Seth Rollins you amigo, let me just say you're going to pay for everything you have done to the establishment. Joo thought you were being slick, and that you wouldn't make anymore enemies, but holmes you made the greatest enemy of them all in the Latin American Xchange, and just like what we did to Fandango, holmes you're next. But I think maybe we will send a damn message to your good friend over here.

Fans boo as the camera focuses on Roman Reigns. The camera goes to Homicide who looks extremely mad still. Konan goes onto speak

Konan: Roman I have it under good authority that you and Rollins. You guys are pretty tight amigos. I mean you guys ride your fast little cars together, you guys go out to eat your damn gringo fast food together. I have it on pretty good authority, and I know you would love to come to Anarchy and show you're a big deal here, but guess what son you ain't nothing compared to my boy Homicide over there. You see Homicide I have never seen him like this. You may think that Hernandez is the scary one of the group just because of his size, but let me tell you something Homicide is more loco then Hernandez. Size dosen't matter in this case fool, and I were joo I would make sure to tag in Warrior, Daniels, Mcintyre, because fool he knows how close you are with Rollins, and between you and me right now you don't want to be in the way of what could happen.

Konan laughs as he hands the mic to Hernandez, and Hernandez goes and he speak

Hernandez: Reigns my hombre he is crying on the inside right now, but all though no tears are running down his face. All though he may not look like he is here with us. Homicide is here, he is just angry. Once again OUR people got screwed. We were the ones that represented OUR country with pride at Bound for Glory. The Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto he dosen't even want to come here to the UWF to celebrate with L.A.X anymore. He knows we were robbed of the ultimate power in this company, and now we have absolutely NOTHING. Ya see our homie Homicide right now he is in pain. He is pissed off beyond all belief, we knew he didn't want to come out here alone, and that is why we are a familia. The Establishment even though I met them only two weeks ago. I feel like we are a close family, and that they also feel the pain that Homicide is feeling. That is why we will stay by Homicide's side. Until he is ready to speak again.

Hernandez goes, and he hands the mic to Homicide, but Homicide goes and he looks on intensely with his face being covered by the bandana

images

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song kicks off, the crowd surprisingly cheer. Daniels looks around confused for a mere second before simply shrugging it off. He walks down the ramp in a cocky way with that cocky smile of his. He pays no attention to the fans before he walks to the opposite end of the ring and asks for a microphone. He enters the ring and nods ever so slightly to Roman Reigns.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I find it very amusing that you boys talk about being screwed. Let’s be honest here, your boy got a title shot handed to him. All because your boy is the poster boy for The Establishment, it could have easily been one of your other boys. I didn’t even get a damn match! I was well on my way being the King of UWF before this stupid draft. When I got drafted over to this show, I was a little more than unhappy. It would be an understatement to say I was angry. I was more than angry. They wanted someone to represent Smackdown for the King of the Ring, so they pretty much hand that achievement over to Devon. Of all people to help put that brand back on the map they chose Devon. No matter, I have a new playground, and I can see it’s already filled with children. We have Roman over here who was drafted alongside me, only from Raw and already he’s complaining about stuff. If anybody has a right to complain it’s me!

I’ve been screwed over more times than I think any of you can count. And you can call me a gringo all you want because I have no idea what it means and I’m not a racist. Your race has nothing to do with your boy falling short of a victory at Bound for Glory. Seth Rollins did what all of you, and myself would do. He had an opportunity and he seized it. It was a smart move by him simply because you can’t do anything to him now. He’s gone, he’s flown the coop! I can only imagine that because who you and your boy align yourselves with that he’ll be handed a rematch. Normally I’d respect the trickery in that, but since I’ve seen how corrupt our management can be around this company I have to say I’ve lost all kinds of respect to you and your fellow sellouts. I pride myself on earning everything I get. I pride myself on being the best without the help of anybody. I assumed that’s what you guys did too, but I can see now that was a false assumption.

I could sit here and talk about everything wrong with The Establishment, and I wouldn’t even be showing any kind of disrespect. I wouldn’t be showing any respect either, but I’d imagine that wouldn’t matter to you. In some twisted way you and your homies will find a way to make it seem like I’m the bad guy and that my opinions are fact. The way I see it, you guys only screwed yourselves over. You get mad at the gringos for every loss you have under your belt, but for not even a second did you stop and think about what you did wrong. It’s as if since aligning yourselves with Vince Russo that you’ve gotten this sense of immortality. And at the first taste of your own mortality, you blame it on someone else. Must be real difficult to have so much power, but not nearly enough to bend the rules to your liking, it’s kind of sad really. I couldn’t help but laugh myself honestly. You were handed such a glorious opportunity on a silver platter while there are others on the roster who have been scratching and clawing their way up the ladder only to have it taken away from them. Any of you could have been that guy, but since it was you, it suddenly makes it even worse. What would your reactions have been if say Big Show was handpicked for the title match and lost the belt the same way you did? I doubt you’d be blaming gringos. I doubt you’d be saying you got screwed then. Its business and we all know if you had the briefcase you would have done the same thing. So quit your whining and prove to me and everybody around here you deserve to be at the top of the food chain. Show me why you were chosen above everybody else to challenge for the International Championship. You won’t be able to however, because you’re a grumpy kitty right? I mean....

Daniels is interrupted by some very familiar music.​

Reaction score
UWF Anarchy: HBK vs. Dolph Ziggler

HBK: Well hello to all of you UWF Anarchy fans. In two nights yours truly the Show Stoppa heads to Wednesday nights as the Heart Break Kid is back! As I gathered the news about the draft that recently took place and heard my name floating around to other shows, I thought it was all talk and then it actually happened. I never wanted to leave Raw, but it was time for a change for myself and Raw as they are headed in a new direction and I wanted no part of it. The rumors will float around my disagreements with Randy Orton and you no me, I am a controversy figure and he and I butted heads several times before enough was enough. Now Randy can deal with the Corporation without me. But we're not here to talk about Raw or anything like that. I have friends over there still and wish them the best of luck dealing with the Corporation. It's about the now and Anarchy is the now for, Shawn Michaels.

HBK pauses and looks to his right before speaking again

HBK: Being close to 50 years of age, I'm not all that interested in new and exciting things. But seeing all the talent that this show has to offer and the possibilities with new feuds and faces that I've never been in the ring with, I'm looking forward to that and it starts this week with, Dolph Ziggler. First off I should sue you for trying to steal or even rip off my gimmick with the blonde hair. Secondly, I should sue you for trying to take my finisher away as a cheap looking move. I made the super kick what it is today, boy. You may think that you're the "show stealer", well I'm the show stoppa! This Wednesday night you're going to find out why they call me everything that I say I am. You will find out why I was the former World Champion on Raw. And you will find out why I defeated the so called "retired" Great One, The Rock a few months back. Get ready, Dolph because HBK is coming to Wednesday nights!

HBK shoots his arrow and hits Ziggler's face on the dart board

Champ

Reaction score
10/2/13 UWF Anarchy Mark Henry vs David Otunga

Somebody gon' get they ass kicked
Somebody gon' get their wig split
Somebody gon' get they ass kicked
Somebody gon' get their wig split
Beat 'em up, beat 'em up, break his neck, break his neck

[video=youtube;F6NBXQzfZaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NBXQzfZaA[/video]

refkjkihhu.PNG

"Somebodies Gonna Get It" by Three Six Mafia begins to echo through the arena, as Mark Henry walks out on the stage, the crowd erupts into a overwhelming roar of boos, Mark continues to walk seeming un phased by the fans hatred, his facial expression is that of seeking destruction. He walks up the steps and goes between the ropes to enter the ring, as he stands there looking directly at the crowd with a blank expression. He progresses to begin to yell at ring side for a microphone, the ring announce brings one to him as Mark retrieves it and the ring announce quickly runs back to his set. Mark stands their for a few more moments as he slowly lifts the mic to his mouth.

henry_promo.jpg

Mark Henry: Do you people enjoy flooding me with boos? Does that please you? Do you think that seems to phase me in the least? If you seem to believe such a thing, you truly are troubled. The only thing I could advise any of you to do is just to shut up. I find it quite surprising that the courage to attempt to anger me exists with in you all, when I have one impulse to shut one of you up, I can snap you people like twigs. At the Bound for Glory, a pay per view you all witnessed, featured me in one part, that was just a warning, a warning that should have struck you all deeply, but it was also a warning to my opponents. But I cannot spend any more of my time at matters with your fans, as David Otunga has been called up to be my first opposition since me re arrival in the UWF. A man who graduated from the University of Harvard is a feat to be acknowledged, but something to let be the cause of your delusional ways. David I can only assume things about you as of now, but one things I can assume that my be accurate is that you see your self as my superior, not only at an intellectual level, but a physical level as well. But your concept of having the necessities to oppose some one who contains my stature if something that I can label invalid. Your intelligence may be above average, but do you really think that plays a factor when your facing me. Do you see me as a 150 pound man you can just shove around? Of have you yet to accept to face a man who is your superior by strength, and overall dominance. Your Harvard Law degree is something many people can achieve through dedication, but David, how many can lay claim to being the worlds strongest man? I can simply say, only a handful can, and I am an man who dwells within that category.

The crowd begins to bestow Mark Henry with chants such as, you're a joke, weakling, and worlds strongest loser. Mark shrugs off the annoyance from the fans as he begins to speak once more.

Mark Henry:
I am a physical specimen. David, one man can only do so much in the ring against me, this usually being frantic attempts to escape my brutality, or efforts to just survive to somehow get through the onslaught somehow still intact. With a degree of which you have attained, with such an education you must be wealth to an extent, but have you become accustomed to your current home, as all I can say is that if you have, be prepared to take up a new residency following our match, as your new address will be within that of the Hall of Pain. This Hall is my own creation, a Hall I created for the sole purpose of inducting my victims into so they can remember how they met a level of pain they never even considered. David, I am stronger than you, bigger than you, but most of all, I am more ruthless, and no amount of pleas for mercy will relinquish you from my clutches, no amount of pleas will keep you from entering the Hall of Pain.

Mark proceeds to lower the mic as he keeps staring at the crowd, disgusted by their behavior towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: HBK vs. Dolph Ziggler

HBK’s segment fades to black, and the camera’s soon open up backstage where we find Anarchy’s resident show-off, Dolph Ziggler. A “Bound for Glory aftermath†logo appears on the bottom right, and Dolph notices the cameras, ready to lash out, but is interrupted by the man behind the camera.

Camera Man: Dolph, I’m sorry to interrupt, but earlier on tonight you lost your Ironman Championship to the Establishment’s own Chris Masters. Now, most say you were screwed…

Dolph interrupts the camera man, immediately speaking over him.

normal_vlcsnap-00029.png

Dolph Ziggler: You want to talk about being screwed? You REALLY want to go there? Dolph throws his shirt down in anger, as he shakes his head, before looking in the cameras once again, continuing. Look, it’s no secret I’ve probably, maybe, most likely been screwed the most here on this brand, hell in this entire company! It dates back to day one when I walked into this locker room for the first time and most of the guys in the back were immediately jealous of my talent and the suits in the back didn’t agree with my outspoken behavior. That’s okay, I can deal with that, but when someone deliberately comes out and screws me out of my championship that I EARNED? That’s when I get pissed off, and Shawn Michaels, you pissed me off!

Dolph shakes his head in disappointment, as he runs his fingers through his hair, before continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Not only did you screw me out of the championship, but ol’ Vince Russo did as well. Now, I expected him to make his presence at some point, but YOU? Not… at… all. I didn’t even expect you to be at the show, I thought you were at home shooting hogs or whatever you do in your free time now. The funny thing about that is, when you’re at home? You’re not here. You’re not working your ass off in the ring whereas me? That’s what I do. I sleep, eat, and breathe wrestling and no one will change that! Ever since I was a kid I loved this, and ever since I was a kid I watched you stopping the show. Now, Shawn? I’m not a kid anymore, I don’t see you as a childhood icon – I’m not looking at you through the eyes of a childhood boy. I’m a man now; in fact I’M the man around here. This isn’t RAW, this is Anarchy, and this is STILL my brand! You’re almost 50, and you’re still trying to prove you’re the “showstopperâ€. You have your first chance to prove that against yours truly, and I know you’re STILL going to try to hog the spotlight, and take opportunities away from the younger generation. Away from men that have SURPASSED you, even if you refuse to admit it to yourself. But trust me; NOBODY can steal the spotlight from Dolph Ziggler. Not even you. And come Anarchy? I’m going to prove why I’m so damn sick of being so… damn… sick.

A smirk appears on Dolph’s face, as he winks at the camera, before walking off. The camera’s soon fade to black.​

The Red

Reaction score

[video=youtube;braoC6ftYGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=braoC6ftYGc[/video]

Carlitos familiar catchphrase echoes throughout the arena followed by the now recognized establishment theme, Carlito walks out with a mic in hand and heads straight towards the ring ignoring all the fans on the way down through the ramp

carlitoentrance1-new.jpg

Carlito climbs into the ring and walks straight past Roman Reigns and Christopher Daniels without acknowledging them at all, he walk straight to Konnan and Hernandez and shakes hands with them, he lifts the mic and begins to speak to the crowd

Carlito Mic 2.jpg

Carlito: Ladies and Gentlemen, Carlito would like to introduce two of the newest additions of the Anarchy roster, Christopher Daniels and Roman Reigns! and Ladies and Gentlemen Carlito would also like to introduce you to the Establishments newest opponents! Well that's just unlucky guys, you see after Bound For Glory, the last place you want to be is on the opposite side of the ring to the Establishment. First of the night got off to a bad start when Carlito was cheated out of a Victory against Derrick Bateman and Umaga getting the win over Big Show was a clear example of daylight robbery, not to mention that gutless germ Seth Rollins cashing in on The Establishments own Homicide for the Title was nothing short of a disgrace, he damn well knew he couldn't beat Homicide so he took the easy way! But Carlito would like to send his congratulations to Chris Masters who is now the deserved winner of the Ironman championship. So that brings us into this week where the Establishment will team together to face this team of misfits from the inferior brands, Carlito was loooking forward to a rebound match but this is just too easy, look at these guys, they cant even get along with each other now they are nothing compared to the well oiled machine that is the Establishment!

Crowd are hysterically booing at Carlito as he talks, there is no love for the Establishment

Carlito: Roman you are nothing but a spoiled brat in this industry, brought up with a silver spoon in your mouth part of a famous wrestling, you've never had to earn anything, never had to work for anything, just had it handed to you on a silver platter, you see Carlito is also from a famous wrestling family but Carlito had to work twice as hard to earn anything, and success for Carlito has followed and now Carlito is part of one of the most dangerous factions in wrestling history, but what exactly is it that you have achieved Roman? A ridiculous comedic partnership with that joke Santino. Lets make it very clear Roman Carlito knows your bark is worse than your bite, your just another bone headed muscled tool, Carlito might not match you physically but Carlito will run rings around you mentally. So take your immature childish insults this is where the serious contenders compete.

Crowd shouting you suck at Carlito as he turns his attention towards Christopher Daniels

Carlito: Now Christopher, Carlito is not sure what exactly you are doing here? You don't deserve this main event spot, your only here because Vince doesn't want us taking on any real tough competition. You along with your other two team mates who haven't even bothered to show up yet, yes Drew McIntyre and Ultimate Warrior that would be you two, should just pack up your bags and go back to where you came from or else you will very quickly find out that this is The Establishments show and anybody that gets in our way better have some good health care because once we are done you'll need it.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
Re: 10/2/13 UWF Anarchy Mark Henry vs David Otunga

???: Mark Mark Mark…do you think really…sorry, do you really think David Otunga doesn’t understand the challenge he’s facing this week?

Henry looks around but the crowd know what this deal is and sure enough Brad Maddox know lends his body to his previously disembodied voice. The heat is palpable given the crowds dislike for Maddox and recalling Otunga’s part in a victory of the Icon and the Ultimate Warrior.

maddox_crop_north.jpg

Brad Maddox: Thank you for that glorious reception but I’m confused; don’t you fans love Anarchy? Surely, anarchy is not to let the status quo that David Otunga and I are fighting against, rule? Is it not? Am I mistaken? I’m usually not.

Maddox finally reaches the ring and tentatively climbs the steel steps before climbing through the ropes. The crowd are shocked to see him come this close to Henry in all actuality.

Call it bravado or grandeur but I…I…ahem, I don’t fear you Mark Henry. A collective grown in this audience may well indicate that I should but I d-don’t. What is that…

Maddox sniffs the air for a moment before clutching his throat and bailing to the outside. Maddox coughs and coughs gasping for air before composing himself.

Oh I’m sorry Mark, I wanted to stand up and be a man tonight but my allergies are playing me up. I think it might be your cologne or something. I know for a fact that David, my best friend, has exactly the same allergy too so he won’t be joining you in the ring tonight. In fact that’s kind of how we met but that’s a story for another time.

Maddox looks fondly into the distance.

Rest assured Mark Henry that when Otunga sees you this week he –

Maddox is cut off by this music.

[video=youtube;9Fj2_rueeP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fj2_rueeP8[/video]

With his totally catchy theme pissing off the crowd but making the rest of the world sing and hum the tune (seriously, since I’ve started this combo I haven’t been able to stop humming this intro) David Otunga steps out from the back in his trunks, oiled up to the nines and making a beeline for Brad Maddox. He puts an arm around him and snatches the microphone.

David Otunga: Mark Henry. People who put their face in my business get it broken so when you started talking about my Harvard education I was already on notice. You were complimentary so I let it slide. Then you started to question my tactics going into this match; asking me rhetorically if I thought you were some 150 pound local talent? Pfft.

Brad Maddox (from the side) : We’ve seen you in catering, it’s been a long time since you’ve been 150 pounds.

David Otunga: So I let that one go and I let my friend Brad here deal with this business but he just had a SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTION to something you’re wearing and that is in violation of your contract with the UWF to not put competitors as risk beyond the physical wear and tear we experience in this ring and to not use any foreign substances to gain a physical or psychological advantage over your opponent. So, with that in mind, you might not be 150 pound guy I can throw around but I am going to hit the weights and make you LOOK like a 150 pound curtain jerker and send you back to where you came from. Aint nobody stopping BrOtunga now.

David helps Maddox towards the back.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 10/2/13 Preview!

Since it's a short week am I too late to post another TT? Been busy and was going throw It up tonight or tomorrow afternoon

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 10/2/13 Preview!

Hope Dres got my promo.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

A voice is heard throughout the arena.

The wish is to be returned back to the Land of the Warriors. The desire is for things to change. For this mighty person to return and never show his face but understand that you cannot do that. That something like that cannot happen. That there is only one solution for such a wish as that you big haired guy… and that is for you to accept and know that there is nothing that is going to send this monster of a beast away from Anarchy. This is where The Ultimate Warrior belongs. This is what The Ultimate Warrior is all about. All about creating Anarchy. But that sounds crazy and people think that The Warrior is crazy but perhaps it isn’t I that is crazy as I draw from the Warrioites back on Planet Warrior as my space ship energizes me. But perhaps it is the likes of you with your feeble minds that fail to comprehend what I speak to you that are the crazy ones not able to understand what strength like this can do.

The tron turns on to reveal what everyone already knows… The Ultimate Warrior.

The Ultimate Warrior:

These massive arms, these massive guns are weapons of mass destruction that will run wild all over The Establishment. As I may have come up short at Bound for Glory and the gripes of others that say that they were miffed for missing the show they will see that this will bet he repercussion that they have been seeking as together… with all of our combined might we WILL extinguish this evil force known as The Establishment. We will devour this evil and spit out nothing but goodness for it is the good that conquers evil and it is the light that will overcome the darkness and while some of you on this team of Good are not entirely good but there is enough good within you that it can and will do what is necessary and enough to overcome the evil doers like that big haired man and the other guy with the towel on his face and the bald guy with the missing belt for his pants.

The time is now when The Ultimate Warrior will be released upon Anarchy and there is nothing that will be the same again as the evil that has plagued this place will be taken over. That the power of the Warrior, that the power that radiates for the Warriorites, that all of us together will do what is good and what is right. That we will do all that is necessary to destroy each and every single one of you.

Warrior makes a snarling sound

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Ultimate Warrior is then interrupted by The Establishment theme that begins to play through out the PA system as the fans boo heavily

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The moment Chris Masters and Layla steps on the stage with the Ironman Title around Chris's waist, the crowd gives off a disappointed reaction

Chris-masters-4.jpg

The power couple of the UWF then proceed to make there way down the ramp. Layla fetches a mic for "The Masterpiece" as the two enter the ring

Chris:
I had to end the bullshit coming from Ultimate Warrior's mouth. The fact is, he is one of those men that people simply don't care about anymore. Yes we all know that you were a big name in the past. But now all you are is a stepping stool for younger talent. If you want to deny that then I'd like to see you come down to this ring and prove to me that you have a bigger purpose than that. But seeing as you are not here, I suggest you shut the hell up. Turn the titantron off. We don't need this goofball up there making a fool of himself any longer.

Ultimate Warrior suddenly disappeared from the titantron as the tron goes blank

Chris:
Now that I got that out of my system, this bring me to my opponents here tonight. When I look at both Roman Reigns and you Christopher, I can only think of one word......"Pathetic". I say that because you both think that people care about your debuts on Anarchy. The only thing people care about is the fact that my boy, Homicide got screwed out of the International Championship, and me becoming the Ironman Champion! So first off, I am going to be the good guy I am and put a wait on my victory speech to tell my friend, Homicide how upset I am that he got screwed over. It makes me sick that a man who works so hard for something to lose all that progress to somebody who doesn't deserve it.

The fans boo at the obviously lying Chris Masters

Chris:
You see, unlike Seth Rollins, Homicide and I worked so hard to EARN those titles while Seth just walks up and snatches it from his hands. That makes Seth Rollins a damn coward! Nothing more than a shell of a man that knew the only way he could get the title is by taking advantage of a wounded man. A man who put his body at risk to earn what every man on the roster fights for. So man to man, Chris turns to Homicide I will be supporting you through your journey back to the championship that you deserve.

With that being said, I would like to thank the entire establishment and my girlfriend Layla for supporting me in my Ironman Championship match Sunday. You all helped create a perfect champion. It's been far to long since a man of my caliber, a man with a power physique like myself, hold such a prestige title like this. This title defines my career. I am finally on top where I always belonged. I want to give another thanks, a very special thanks, to Vince Russo for making this happen. I promise you that I will begin tonight the greatest title reign of all time. Tonight, I will destroy my opponents with all my might and then savor the rest of my energy for a Master Lock that will not be broken. Roman here wants to say that he can break out of it, but Roman, I promise you that unlike the weak talent you've been put against in the past, I am made out of steal. Therefore, you cannot break steal. Once these steal arms wrap around yours, it's all over. You will have no choice but to kneel before your superiors. And as The Establishment walk out 2-0 in tag matches, we will continue our legacy by collecting each title to help define what we stand for. We stand for dominance and power. You all will realize that tonight when you all fall one by one.......

Chris points at Christopher Daniels

Chris:
Tonight, I have my eyes set on you Daniels. Because just by the looks of you anybody in the arena can tell that you do not have the body of a wrestler. You look more like a priest than a wrestler and you will most likely be on your knees praying when I am done with you. It makes me sick to see men like you just walk right up into this company and act like you fit here. You just don't have the look. You look weak as hell and you wasn't even booked for Bound For Glory. And now you have been drafted to the green brand to not only lose here tonight. But to be the Establishments whipping boy!

Champ

Reaction score
Re: 10/2/13 UWF Anarchy Mark Henry vs David Otunga

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!

RAW_1050_Photo_062.jpg

Mark begins yelling at both David and Brad from in the ring as they begin to look at him from atop the stage, as Marks countenance turns to anger.

Mark Henry: Brad, David, where do you two think your going? You have just committed three lethal mistakes. One, you interrupted me, Two, you INSULT ME!, and three, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY? The both of you, have quite the nerve to just treat me like I am going to go silent after that atrocity of a brave act you two must put on. First of all, Brad you claim to not fear me, but you failed to realize, the horrid smell that trigger your so called allergies, and the same case with you David, the smell that you found repulsing was the aroma of fear radiating from you two. I looked deep into the both of your eyes, the first layers was merely an act to try and to scare me by acting like my act of intimidation had failed, but I saw through that, that under that layer was you two shaking, barely able to maintain your balance from the thought of my dropping you two on the spot. Then before I even had the chance, you two fled the ring claiming you were through speaking, but you couldn't retain the will to remain in the ring with me any longer. But Brad one thing you must know, is that originally you were not a target of mine, but now after your heinous failure of an invective to intimidate me, you will join your pal David as the first two inductees

Mark pauses for a second as he walks up to the ropes and continues to speak.

Mark Henry: Into the Hall... Of.. Pain. That's if you make the smart decision, and make your intent of assisting David Otunga and make the transition into fleeing his side for what he has provoked you into getting in, that being issues with the Worlds Strongest Man. It amuses me the way you two portrayed the act of a valiant opposition to me, but then you degraded me, and for that pain must befall you. Your foolish actions, whatever deluded you to the fact that I would take that as a joke and merely shrug it off is something to be laughed at. I don't enjoy listening to you carry on about your superiority to me, as the last time I analyzed, fear is latent within you, you have yet to just fully show it, but you can't keep it suppressed for long, as it will have to be manifested at some point, and the revelation of you being a coward will come as even a surprise to you. You are but one day away from facing the wrath of no common man, you are only one move away from being decimated to the point that medical attention will be needed on the spot. The average man leaves you sore, but I shall leave you broken. I just hope you retain an ounce of that false courage that will lead you and Brad down to the ring, if not other actions may have to be taken, tactics that may upset me even more than your act of defiance to me just now. One way or another you shall not escape me, you will not emerge victorious, why? Because you are a building in the path of a man who is, Bent On Destruction.

Mark lowers the mic as he stares, expressionless at David and Brad from inside the ring.

Last edited:

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He turns to address his opponents

Drew Mcintyre: So this is my new home, I was drafted away from the cesspool known as Smackdown and have been brought here to Anarchy. Hopefully here I can be given the opportunities that I deserve. Just like Reigns said I was never given the opportunity to proof my worth over on Smackdown, but here I know that I will get the chances and you can bet that I will take full advantage of them as I progress on achieving the prophecy that has been put in front of me. I am the Chosen One for the reason.

Drew Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: But before I can move on and accomplish that, my career on Anarchy will begin in an eight man tag team match. I was hoping for a one on one match but I’ll take a tag match in the main event to prove to the general manager that I deserve to be here and that he made the right choice in drafting me away from Smackdown. I will be teaming up with Daniels, Reigns and the Ultimate Warrior as we take on the Establishment. I have not paying too much attention to Anarchy recently and I don’t know exactly who they are, but I’m positive that my team will defeat them.

Drew Mcintyre: It seems that he have a mini world war out here as I am representing the great country of Scotland and my opponents happen to be from Mexico and Puerto Rico. We have Homicide who has two of his lackeys speak for him, are you scared of us? I’m not scared of him, his name may be Homicide but I have one thing that he doesn’t. The thing will put me over him will be my cunning skills and most especially my ruthless aggression. Once I get going, there is no stopping me. Then we have Carlito and Master who I don’t even have words for because other than winning the Ironman Championship, neither have done anything in their careers that is relevant. None of the Establishment has been handpicked the Chairman to be a future World Champion. That is why on Anarchy, me and my team are going to be saying “Establishment…your party is over!â€

Status
Not open for further replies.