UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: KOTR Finals: Seth Rollins vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Jeff Hardy

Jeff is apparently all alone in the ring now, as Seth, Tyson and Natalya have run off to the back. Jeff stands there, looking annoyed with this entire situation and goes to raise his mic. As soon as he does, he rolls his eyes and crosses his arms with frustration it seems.

jeff-hardy-81.jpg

The crowd chimes in though, and starts a real loud "HARDY HARDY HARDY!" chant and after a good 15 seconds of the crowd cheering Jeff on, he raises the microphone back up to his mouth and speaks to the crowd.

Jeff Hardy: Well, looks like its just me out here now.

Hardy shrugs and the fans cheer decently loud because they definitely dont want to see Rollins or Kidd right now.

Jeff Hardy: Man, I'm gettin' real sick, and real damn tired of hearing the same old rhetoric from the likes or Tyson Kidd and Seth Rollins. Hell, Goldberg did it. My "brother" Matt did it. When I was on Smackdown, Dvon did it. Same old shit, just another day. And I am a human being man, I am not perfect. I make mistakes, I make choices; good or bad. I live with them as I do right in this very moment. That is part of who I am and I will never be able to shed that skin of mine, no matter what I do. The thing is though, is that I dont need to do it for my sake, but if I could do it, it'd just be for the damn sake so every one of these asshats in the locker room would stop dragging my name through the mud. And since I am just a human being, I can only take so much before I lose control. So why not just flip from one extreme to the next? I made some "extreme" extra curricular choices not that long ago, but why not take it to the extreeeeeemmmmmeee in this ring Wednesday night!?

The fans roar with approval as Jeff is fired up and ready to go. He paces the ring and runs his hand through his hair before speaking again.

Jeff Hardy: I mean, y'all heard Seth in the beginning; it's a three way dance with no count outs and no disqualifications. Hell, it's practically just "Anarchy rules". Which happens to give this Creature of the night a distinct advantage. Because hell man, I can climb up ladders, I can put people through tables, I can swing for the fences with chairs, I'll do whatever it takes! And I'll enjoy it too. Because you can only push my buttons so much before I walk out to this ring and start taking people to the extreme. Anarchy feeds me man. It gives me that extra boost because of it's environment. It gives me an extra gear because of the people in the crowd who stand behind me each and every week. And man, you'd have to be stupid not to think that with those tools in my hands that I'm not a major standout to Win. This. Match!

Jeff makes an emphatic statement as the fans cheer him on. He nods along with them and mouths "thank you" before he continues to speak over the noise

Jeff Hardy: Before everybody ran off to the back for whatever reason, Natalya was making some point about me needing to accept defeat. Tyson, I think you need to keep her on a leash before she gets you into something you cant hide from. Because Natalya, theres an old Hardy family motto, and it goes, "I WILL NOT DIE!"... (Jeff lets that sink in briefly) And with that, it means that no matter the odds, no matter the person, Jeff Hardy will never quit, will never back down, will never die! Tyson Kidd, The Undertaker, Stephanie McMahon, hell man, it doesnt matter! I will fight your little "crowd prince", your little perfect specimen and I will take him to the woodshed and back as best I can. The chance to represent Anarchy is on the line man, and thats just another rung on the ladder for me to climb. Thats just one more step; one more match towards getting to the top! I will reach deep down inside just to have the opportunity and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop me, Tyson Kidd.

Jeff continues to pace around the ring. He makes his way to the turnbuckle and sits on the top. He raises the microphone up again and speaks some more.

Jeff Hardy: Speakin of people who just ran off, Seth man, you really just don't get what this is all about. You really dont man, and I hate to say it, but you got a long way to go before you can cash in that briefcase and be successful. You're all caught up on petty things and youre so damn immature I dont even know what you're trying to get across half the time. I dont mean that disrespectfully, I'm just trying to help you get your head straight man because Im speaking from experience. But seeing as how you want to go hide away in the back and be more "comfortable" and diss me not even to my face, I'm not sure why I'm being so nice. I called you out in our tag match a few weeks back Seth, and I said if you keep at the rate youre going, these people will support you and you will make your name known on Anarchy. Though, I sure was wrong man. You flip flop worse than a politician, Seth. You scream and shout, and spew a bunch of crap but then just as soon wonder why these people are hesitant to back you up. You're just as lame as Tyson Kidd man, running, hiding, trying to drag my name through the dirt. Well Seth, I'm not having it. See.. you said I have no drive.. which makes me wonder if you heard a damn thing I said this whole night. You said I'll never understand you, even though you're just actin' like a little bitch because you had a small losing streak which you call "failure". Man, you need to shut up and have your reality checked. You forget what this is even all about. One match. One shot. One moment to represent Anarchy at Bound for Glory. You're so stuck on trying to pick apart words that you'll never see me comin and I'll take you down and leave you hung out to dry, Seth. So what is it that I dont understand huh? Whats so enigmatic about you that Seth Rollins is the mystery man that nobody gets? You know what though man.. I dont really care honestly. (Jeff shrugs and scratches his head) Because man, you know, at the end of the day, talk is cheap and your talk is allllll bargain bin, bottom of the barrel Seth. So come Anarchy, come time for you and I to dance and you get to see my "demons" first hand, you'll see how much you have to learn before you can make yourself a household name on Wednesday nights.

Jeff continues to sit perched on the top of the turnbuckle as the fans cheer loudly. The crowd is hot as Jeff waits for something to happen, as he's all alone in the ring right now.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

ooc: Great work you three deciding a winner won't be easy but I hope the match I write you guys enjoy.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

OOC; Just spoke to CliqueClacks and have sent Shane a VM.

Clique and I have agreed we'll leave this 3-3-3. Hoping Shane agrees as we feel our TT's have been pretty strong. Best of luck to the winner!

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy 6 Man Tag Homicide, Masters and Show vs Fandango, Ziggler and Umaga

[video=youtube;3UY1xiMZ8kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UY1xiMZ8kU[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage, with his Ironman Championship facing his back. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, circling the championship to his waist as he continues his entrance down the ramp, soaking in the cheers from the fans in the process. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans with a smirk across his face. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_SD07052013_011.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Here we go again! Vince Russo decides to gather up all of his hand-picked guys on the roster and gangs them up in one huge group! We haven’t seen THAT one before. Or have we? I don’t know, Vince’s ideas have failed so much I lost count by the eighth one. Dolph grins, as the fans explode in boos, before waving his hand, shutting down the noise. But this one is different! This one is different because you see, this time, in this group, Vince decides to hand-pick ALL of the irrelevant guys on the roster. Like, seriously, come on, Russo, Homicide, Big Show, and this guy right here? The Masterpiece? There’s probably a bunch more I missed, but whatevs. Vince decides to call his group ‘The Establishment’ for what reason? To take over the brand? Like we haven’t seen that one before. But you know what, I’ll let it slide, I’ll let Vince do whatever he wants to do. Because it’s not going to be long before it flops like all of the others. Hell, it the demise might even start this Wednesday on Anarchy!

Dolph releases a couple of chuckles, as he focuses on his Bound for Glory opponent, Chris Masters, speaking towards him.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, I’m Dolph Ziggler… The fans responds with cheers as Dolph has a highly amused grin on his face. And I’m the guy who’s going to kick your ass not only on Anarchy, but at Bound For Glory as well. Dolph nods his head, as he smirks toward Masters, before continuing. I’m not sure we properly met, Chris, but I just wanted to give you a bit of warning, because every time I beat someone, they ALWAYS have to make up an excuse that they weren’t expecting it or it was a fluke, you know, something pathetic and cliché. Just like this guy over here, you know, the FORMER champion. The guy I beat who claims the victory was a fluke, my good friend, Homicide. At the mention of Homicide, the crowd immediately chimes in with boos. People will forget about me, Homicide? JUST like they forgot about you, huh? I beat you fair and square, and all the hype surrounding you went away, so you decided to join this little group to make yourself look important and make yourself look like a threat again? Oh, I guess that’s the deal with The Big Show, right? He couldn’t make himself look like a threat by himself so he decides to side with this group. It’s obvious, Show, wherever you are, you know it’s the truth. We ALL know you’re a giant, Show, but deep down inside, you’re a softie with a fist. So much for taking over the brand, Russo.

Dolph releases a couple of chuckles, as he shoots a quick glance towards Fandango, continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: If you don’t already know, Fandango, Umaga, and I will team up to take on this group of guys. I have history with the both of you, but I’ll put history aside to deal with this matter. Because we all have something in common, and that’s when something rises to disrupt what we love? We BEAT it. The Establishment wants to take over Anarchy? Not over our dead bodies. So to Homicide, Show, and Masters? I say bring… it… on! Prove why Vince picked you. Prove why you claim to be taking over the brand. PROVE IT! Because I guaran-damn-tee Umaga, Fandango, and I will prove you wrong! We will prove you wrong, and me? I will still outshine every single one of you! I will still go out to that ring with the same intention as I have every other week that I compete, to steal the whole damn show, and prove once again why I am the Ironman Champion! I will prove why my name? Is DOLPH… ZIGGLER!

Dolph lowers the microphone, as his grin increases in size, awaiting for someone else to come out.​

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Anarchy 6 Man Tag Homicide, Masters and Show vs Fandango, Ziggler and Umaga

WELLL….
IT’S THE BIG SHOW…….
IT'S THE BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT.

[video=youtube;EjDQgtztD7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjDQgtztD7c[/video]

The familiar music of “Crank It Up” by Brand New Sin hits the arena as The Big Show steps onto the stage. The crowd erupts in boos after the events of the past couple of weeks. The Big Show begins his slow walk down the entrance ramp, holding his neck, mocking the likes of Trish Stratus and Umaga who he knocked out a couple of weeks prior. He gets to the ring, stops for a second, soaking in the boos from the crowd before his facial expression turns to anger and he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. An announcer goes to give him a mic but he snatches it out of the hand over the announcer and pushes him onto the floor, causing him to scurry out of the ring. The Big Show starts laughing and the crowds boos echo around the arena.

5d9fa760664fa8a9fca1f312cfe76841.png

The Big Show: Mummy, the Big Show hit me, nobody touches me. Trish, SHUT UP! Shut up for one minute before I knock you out once again. For 19 years, I’ve played the nice guy, I’ve done everything for all of these people, I dressed up as Fat Bastard, I humiliated myself for you and what have I got in return? People calling me a woman beater, a sell-out. I am no woman beater, I think it’s pretty obvious who wears the trousers in your relationship Trish, and it sure ain’t Umaga, who seems to hide behind his woman a lot. In fact, last time anyone saw Umaga, I balled up my weapon of mass destruction and left him a crumpled heap on the ground. For the next few weeks, that moment will be a recurring theme around here, me, a seven foot, five hundred pound angry giant standing tall whilst Umaga will be the crumpled heap on the mat. You know Trish, you can call me fat all you like, I’ve had fat jokes for almost 20 years in this business, I’ve been laughed at, insulted but now I am not out to please anyone, I’m here for me and I am here to prove to everyone that I’m no Walter Krunk, I’m the largest athlete in the world and I along with Vince Russo and The Establishment will run Anarchy, and we will toss aside anyone that opposes us like a discarded newspaper. So Trish, you are right, I’m big and fat and slow, but when I ball up my fist, there will be no escape, this fist will be coming at you like a freight train and knock you out cold.

Show growls almost bear-like as he turns to face Fandango.

The Big Show: No coating of oil is going to cushion the blow from my right hand, not matter how much you put on, Johnny. Not even you can dance your way around that, just ask Umaga. You are just the same as all of these people, arrogant and talentless. That’s why these people are chanting for you, they see their reflection in you, a pathetic fool who thinks he’s on Dancing With The Stars rather than the UWF. This is our show now, and on UWF Establishment, there is no place for people like you, and at Bound For Glory, Homicide is going to take from you that very belt that you are destroying, making a mockery of it. For the 19 years I’ve never encountered someone as pathetic as you Fandango, and I’ve worked with Eugene. This week, you will be stepping inside the ring with people who will actually give you a fight, not a dance-off and Fandango, you will be hit by a weapon of mass destruction, and shown you are no better than the guy in the production crew.

Big Show moves on as the crowd boo The Establishment. He focuses on Dolph

The Big Show: Dolph Ziggler, you are perhaps the weakest of the weak, the worst out of all three of you. This week you will all fall to The Establishment, but you can come out here and label us irrelevant all you like, we have already dismantled half the roster and in just two weeks, ended careers. To be quite frank, I’m not surprised you are jealous of us, Dolph, we have more talent than you could ever hope for. So Dolph, keep looking on with envy and wondering why Vince didn’t pick you to be in this elite group, and Dolph I can tell you right now. You are not good enough, you are a joke and the very reason why this business has no credibility and you are exactly the dead wood that Vince Russo and The Establishment are looking to eradicate from this company. So I’m going to go out to that ring on Wednesday, win the match, hit the WMD on you all and collect my big fat cheque from Russo. You see, I’m no longer a broke man, thanks to Russo, I can live the life that I DESERVE! After putting up with you all for so long, I get to live a life of luxury instead of being someone’s bodyguard or scrounging off others. I am my own man and this week, I’ll show that I’m a dangerous man!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/18/13 Preview!

If I can get a small TT up for the 6 man tag within the hour, can anyone else get one up? I want to at least get part of a second round in but I don't want to be an asshole and do it if no one else can.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

If I can get a small TT up for the 6 man tag within the hour, can anyone else get one up? I want to at least get part of a second round in but I don't want to be an asshole and do it if no one else can.

I could but I don't think we should just in case.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I can Bumout but probably would be late because of school work and final touches on matches

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

It's fine. I think the deadline is coming up soon anyways.

The Red

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy 9/18/13 Jinder Mahal vs. Carlito

Carlito laughs to himself and lifts the mic

Carlito Mic 2.jpg

Carlito: Jinder lets get this straight, not one person in the back would want to join this travelling comedy show you call 3MB, You call us misfits? Jinder have you looked at yourselves lately, all you three are, are a bunch of low level wrestlers who thought well were not doing anything lets do something stupid to get some attention. An as for being puppets, well say what you will but Carlito knows for sure there is now brainwashing or puppeteer work going on here, just somebody finally recognising talent and giving opportunities to those who deserve it. Now Carlito understands you may be jealous you werent invited to this elite group but unfortunatly somebody needs to be on the receiving end of a Carlito Ass kicking

Fans are sick of Carlito and start chanting boring at him to try and move him on

Carlito: And as for Carlito being the weak link, well lets just say if Carlito is the weak link then look out UWF because this is one of the strongest groups in the history of wrestling, especially if the "weak link" is able to take out you Jinder with the help of your two friends there what hope do you have facing anybody else in the Establishment. So bring all you got Wednesday, in fact Curt you and Heath bring what you have as well you could probably use a good beating as well. it will be the new beginning of an era where real talent is recognized, an era under the establishment, an era under Vince Russo, an era where Carlito no longer be a running joke, now thats cool!​

ooc - sorry its late been having computer issues, stoked we made 4-4 though, good luck mate!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

All matches are now done. Up to Dresden to post the show up. Also sorry for the late show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/18/13 Edition!

Before Anarchy goes live officially, Fandango is seen backstage stretching with Maxine when Derrick comes running down the hall and talks to them.

Derrick Bateman Guys I have huge news! You know how Johnny has a match at Bound For Glory? Well I have one too. It's against Carlito!

Maxine: We already know this Derrick

Fandango: Yeah literally no one cares. I have to get ready for my match. It's actually important to the future of this company. Well technically it's not. This match doesn't mean anything but I can't go out there and let all my fans, which is everyone, down.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah your right. Just make sure you let some of the fans not tire out early and they cheer for me too.

Fandango: Derrick, your match will go on way before mine.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah that's true.

Fandango: You can come down at ringside for my match tonight. I don't trust these other guys on my team. Yeah we're all better than Russo's dumb little gang but still, these guys want what I have. I might need you to stand there and look tough. I mean look at you. Your like Sly Stallone. Everyone will know to take my lead with you standing out there.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah maybe I'll do that. I also need to prepare for my match at Bound For Glory so I'm not sure if I can take time out of my busy day for that.

Maxine: I think your best friend needs a little more support right now. Look at me, I'm always here to help him.

Fandango: Yeah about that Maxine, you kind of dont do anything of importance out there.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah if anything you get hurt all the time.

Fandango: Yeah I'd rather have Derrick out there with me.

They both stare at Maxine and she is clearly agitated. She grabs fandango and pushes him forward to start leaving.

Maxine: Our match is coming up soon so we need to go so maybe we'll see you out there Derrick.

Fandango: Our match?

The camera zooms in on Derricks face as he watches them leave. A good 10 seconds go by and he faces the camera

Derrick Bateman: Are we clear? No? Oh hey guys. So I've got a big match against Carlito at Bound For Glory and let me tell you something, it'll be a doozy. I just have to keep from getting distracted by his dumb hair. Speaking of dumb hair, lets run down the top-

Just then the feed cuts away and we head elsewhere.

As the screen goes black, the camera cuts away to the new Anarchy banner.

1001423_290720094399033_544781348_n.jpg

[video=youtube;8Pu-z0DwbWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pu-z0DwbWo[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as a new theme plays, "Shatter Me With Hope" by HIM and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before the camera pans over to the commentary table where Joey Styles, Taz, and William Regal are sitting by.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg
&
regal2_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to a special Thursday edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy!

Taz: Isn't "special" just a nice way of saying late?

William Regal: That's not the point. The point is we're here for the go-home show to Bound For Glory, and what a show we have on tap.

Joey Styles: Couldn't agree more, Will. Tonight we find out one of the two teams that will be facing off in the tag tournament finals on Impact this coming Tuesday when Matt Morgan and Alex Riley take on Triple H and Kevin Nash.

Taz: And in singles action, 3MB and the Establishment both get to show off what they're made of when Jinder Mahal and Carlito face off in what will be both of their UWF in-ring debuts.

William Regal: And in our main event, it's all come down to this, a triple threat elimination match to crown Anarchy's King of the Ring finalist when Jeff Hardy, Seth Rollins, and Tyson Kidd face off.

Joey Styles: But right now we're opening up the show in a huge way with a champions versus challengers six-man tag team match. But first, we understand one of the competitors are standing by backstage with something to say.

The camera pans backstage to Homicide who is shown warming up backstage, and Konan and Hernandez walk up to him, and they begin to speak

Konan: Ey, Homicide? Do you think this is a good idea? Ya know for L.A.X to be associated with Russo like this. Like man I understand he loves us, and he wants in the establishment, but is he really looking for our best interests, or is he looking just for his damn self?

Homicide goes as he stops warming up and he begins to speak

Homicide: Konan you need to stop worrying holmes. Russo at first I didn't know what think about him, but you know man he has done a lot to help us make it far in this business. I mean Konan he wasn't like fat man Foley who tried to hold you and Hernandez back. No he likes what we do. He is the only general manager in this industry that respects who in the hell we are. Our violence Konan it went through to him. Plus he promised that we get to meet the Mexican President next week on Anarchy.

Hernandez: Enrique Peña Nieto.

Konan: Damn shit man how did he get him to come to Anarchy?

Homicide: I don't know apparantely his uncle that is friends with a brother who helps do the gardening for the house, and that gardener talks to him I guess. He is so proud of the word that we are doing he is going to exclusively come talk to us only.

Konan: That shit is tight holmes. Finally our reprsenative is coming to support us. Hehe where's Obama coming down to support that idiot Fandango. Boy now I am loving Russo more then ever, but ey' there is one problem what we gonna do with Mistico?

Homicide: Mistico why in the hell do we have to worry about him?

Konan: Well he has to interview us remember, and really he is gonna kill our street cred with the president and all.

Homicide: Don't worry I will take care of it.

Homicide goes and he exits the area. The camera crew follows him as we see Sin Cara just chilling by the coffee table.Sin Cara has a drink in his hand as he turns and sees Homicide. Homicide smiles, and he throws the coffee on the ground, and he just whacks him. Sin Cara falls to the ground as Homicide begins to beat the crap out of him. The fans boo seeing this, but Homicide keeps doing it. Homicide goes and he grabs Sin Cara, and puts him in between his legs. Homicide goes and he powerbombs Sin Cara through the table. Homicide goes as he backs off a bit and he goes to the emergency phone by the area and he begins to speak

Homicide: Ey'... Emergency phone call. Yeah... Well Mistico just got attacked.... What do you mean who... Oh I mean "Sin Cara" just got attack... Yeah I don't know who did it... Honestly dude looked gringo too me... Yeah I think it was a Mr. Derrick Bateman... Yeah man he just came in and talked about being the night or some shit, and just attacked him.... Naa man I am not harmed... Yeah he is by the snacks area... Yeah alright thank you.

Homicide goes to the camera and he smiles towards the camera

Homicide: Killing two birds with one stone brrrraaaapppppp, brrrrraaaaaappppppp

fans boo like crazy as Anarchy returns to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a six-man tag team match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The fans erupt into fierce booing as "Bleeding Is A Luxury" by Atreyu begins to play, signaling the impending arrival of the villainous stable led by Vince Russo. Soon the new stable comes out from the backstage area, with Vince Russo leading the pack with Big Show beside him as Chris Masters and Layla follow behind, with Tyson Kidd and Natalya behind them, Carlito and Homicide behind them, Hernandez and Konna behind them, and Sin Cara in the back.

Christy Hemme: From Tampa, Florida; Los Angeles, California; and Bed-Stuy Do or Die, Brooklyn, New York respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of eight hundred and ninety-five pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Layla, the "Crown Prince of Anarchy" Tyson Kidd, Natalya, Carlito, Hernandez, Konnan, Mistico, and Vince Russo. Representing the Establishment, the team of the Big Show, the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters, and Homicide!

The entire team pose together on the stage to boos from the crowd as Russo and the others offer the three men words of encouragement and hugs and high fives and such before they return to the backstage as Homicide, Show, and Masters make their way down the ramp and enter the ring, posing once again as the crowd boos them once again.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

[video=youtube;8Pu-z0DwbWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pu-z0DwbWo[/video]

The crowd go crazy as "Shatter Me With Hope" by HIM, the theme song of Anarchy, begins to play, signifying the stand that the champions are making against the Establishment and the pride the feel for their brand. The fans cheer even more as all three men enter from the backstage, first Ziggler with the Ironman Championship proudly around his waist, then Umaga with the Extreme Championship hanging from his mouth, and lastly Fandango with Derrick Bateman and Maxine, Bateman holding the International Championship.

Christy Hemme: From the Isle of Samoa; Hollywood, Florida; and Boston, Massachusetts respectively. Being accompanied to the ring by Maxine and Derrick Bateman. Weighing in at a combined weight of eight hundred and seven pounds. The team of the Ironman Champion Dolph Ziggler, the Extreme Champion Umaga, and the International Champion Fandango!

Bateman and Maxine remain ringside as all three champions enter the ring and pose with their respective belts before handing them off as the match gets underway.

On the side of the ring where the members of the Establishment have chosen their corner, the three man stand there discussing who is going to begin the match. On the opposite side of the ring, diagonally across from them where the champions have chosen their corner, the same discussion is going on. The Establishment decides that Big Show will begin the match for them as Chris Masters and Homicide step through the ropes and stand on the apron as diagonally across from them, the champions have chosen to let Dolph Ziggler begin the match as Fandango and Umaga step through the ropes and stand on the apron.

As Big Show and Dolph approach each other, Show wastes no time going on the offensive as he delivers a headbutt to Ziggler, stunning him long enough to grab him by the shoulders as he turns and tosses Dolph into the nearest corner. Big Show charges him and sandwiches him in the corner and then backs up as Ziggler falls forward out of it, Show catching him by the throat as he throws Dolph back to a vertical base, returning him to the corner. Show puts his finger to his nose and tells everyone to, "Shhhhh" as he takes his hand and goes to slap Dolph's chest but as he goes to, Ziggler leaps onto the turnbuckle to avoid it and then launches himself at Show like a missile, taking him down with a modified shoulder block.

Taz: And the big man's down, Joe!

Joey Styles: He's going to have to continue to utilize his agility advantage if he wants his team to win this one.

William Regal: Some quick thinking by the "Show Off" for sure, but something else that's for sure is you don't want to piss Show off.

Taz: I see what you did there.

Dolph takes advantage of Big Show being down as he drops an elbow directly to the chest of Show, then gets up and delivers another one, then gets up and delivers another one and so on until he's delivered ten and then he gets up and runs his hands through his hair and throws them downward at Show as the crowd pops big. The fans are cheering like crazy seeing Dolph pull off these moves on the massive man. Dolph goes as he tags in Umaga who wants his own piece of the Big Show.

Joey Styles: Here comes the Samoan Bulldozer he definitely wants a piece of the Big Show.

Umaga goes and he awaits for Big Show to get up. Big Show gets up and Umaga charges at him crashing Big Show right onto the mat. Umaga goes and he picks up Big Show and slaps him in the face. Big Show is feeling it as Umaga goes and hits another hard slap to the Big Show as Show is leaning against the ropes. Show is leaning on the ropes as Umaga goes and he charges at Big Show. Show though counters with a spear right to Umaga. Umaga falls to the ground, as Big Show crawls to his corner and he tags in Homicide.

Taz: There is the number one contender to that joke Fandango

Homicide goes as he begins stomping on the down Umaga, and Umaga is rolled out of the ring. Homicide gives some gang signs out to the fans which causes them too boo, and Homicide goes as he goes through the ropes and hits a suicide dive right onto Umaga. Homicide goes and he keeps on hitting Umaga with series of shots, and he throws Umaga back in the ring. Homicide goes as he poses at the down Umaga. Homicide begins talking crap to Umaga as he is not using any offense right now. All of a sudden Umaga goes and he punches Homicide right in the face. Umaga goes and he grabs Homicide and he puts him in the corner. Umaga goes and charges at Homicide, but Homicide swiftly moves out of the way, and Umaga bounces off the turnbuckle. Homicide goes, and he dropkicks Umaga down as he stays by his corner regathering.

William Regal: Homicide almost got squished there.

Homicide is still re-cooperating from that move as Umaga goes and he crawls to his corner and tags in the champion Fandango. The fans cheer thinking they might get a preview of the International championship match. Homicide smiles and he points at Fandango as the fans get wired up excited to see these two throw down, but Homicide smiling goes and he tags in Chris Masters. Masters goes on as he circles around the ring excited to take on the International Champion.

Joey Styles: Homicide is such a coward.

Masters and Fandango lock up, and Fandango hits a beautiful arm drag onto Masters. Masters is shocked by this as we see Fandango swaying back and forward in the middle of the ring. Masters goes after Fandango, and Fandango steps aside and Masters bounces off the rope. Fandango goes and he hits a beautiful dropkick right onto Masters. Masters in on the ground and he looks frustrated as Fandango just stands there posing as the fans cheer. Fandango seems like he is insulting Masters, by trying to help him up as he trying to take the lead. Masters go and he punches Fandango, and Fandango did not seem happy about that. Fandango goes and he enziguries the down Masters and Masters is down. Ziggler seems wanting to go after Masters, and trying to make the hot tag.

Joey Styles: Ziggler wants a piece of Chris Masters.

Taz: Ziggler is an idiot he can’t handle the Masterpiece.

Ziggler goes and he goes after Masters, and he begins stomping on him. Ziggler goes and he picks up Masters and his him with a fame asser. Ziggler goes for the cover.

ONE

….

TWO

…..

No kick out by Masters. Ziggler goes, and he begins to do the playful slap, on Masters. Ziggler goes, and he begins to pose as the fans are cheering for him. As Ziggler is pandering to the crowd. All of a sudden Masters jumps out with adrenaline, and he locks in the Master lock onto Ziggler. The fans begin to boo as Masters has the Master lock right dead center over the middle of the ring. Master goes and he keeps the hold locked in for a long time. Big Show is screaming at Masters wanting to get tagged in as Masters throws Ziggler down

William Regal: This spells trouble for Mr. Ziggler

Masters tags out to the Big Show as the "World's Largest Athlete" re-enters the match. Dolph is getting to his feet gradually, his back turned to Show, and as he gets there he's favoring his upper body due to the Master Lock he was on the receiving end of earlier. Dolph turns around slowly and when he does, he gets clobbered with a WMD as the crowd boos this viciously. Big Show reaches down and goozles Dolph and lifts him up into the air, placing his free hand on Dolph's upper back and holding him there for a moment before planting him with a devastating chokeslam. As Show stands up straight after delivering the move, Umaga comes charging into the ring and nearly cuts him in half with a spear.

Joey Styles: That Spear was Humongous

Show goes down as Umaga begins delivering stomps to his upper body but as he's doing this, Masters jumps down from the apron and slides into the ring behind him, applying the Master Lock! Before Show can get up, Fandango leaps from the top rope and connects with a beautiful double leg drop to the approval of the fans. As Fandango gets up, Homicide kicks him in the gut and turns, connecting with the Gringo Cutter! Homicide gets up now and gets put back down with a Zig Zag as the fans are going nuts again. Ziggler returns to his feet and runs his hands through his hair and throws them outward, eating up the crowd reaction, but suddenly Big Show hits him with a Zig Zag of his own!

Taz: Good grief!

Joey Styles: The "World's Largest Athlete" just hit Ziggler with his own move!

William Regal: If I may, that wasn't a "Zig Zag", that was a "Big Zag".

Taz: That's pretty funny, man.

Joey Styles: Puns are the laziest form of comedy.

William Regal: Shut up, Joey!

Taz: Thank you.

Big Show covers Dolph as the referee comes over to make the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here are your winners, The Establishment!

The crowd boos as Big Show, Masters, and Homicide pose together as Anarchy heads to its first commercial of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

CorpRaw.png

KotR finals, tag tournament semi-finals, a rap battle, and a title match. Raw is can't miss this week!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We come back live to Anarchy, as Goldberg's music hits the PA system. The crowd erupts for the "savior" of Anarchy, as he makes his way onstage. He has a mic in hand, as the crowd begins to chant his name. GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! DA Man is under distress after his lost last week, he raises the mic to speak.

20030331_goldberg_rock.jpg

I have failed you.

The crowd is kind of puzzled as Goldberg continues​

Don't worry, you heard me correctly. I have failed you the fans of the UWF Universe, & you the fans of Anarchy. For weeks I have came down to this ring, I have spoken backstage speaking that I would be the one to save Anarchy. That I would be the one to save everyone from Vince Russo & The Establishment. I have failed you, with my loss last week against Jeff Hardy in the King of the Ring tournament. Here I stand without a match for Bound for Glory, but I will NOT stop. I will not stop until the grasp of Vince Russo & his band of cronies release this brand from it's ways. It sickens me that Russo has got this far.
He paces the stage, as he continues​

Now, it turns out that while I'm here without a fight, guys who just arrived to this brand are receiving championship title opportunities. A man who I defeated not but two weeks ago in Chris Masters, is now the next in line for championship gold. Why? All because of Vince Russo. Now that Mick Foley is gone from this brand, theres' no one but myself that can step in front of this man. This establishment is getting stronger & stronger, yet here I stand as ONE man. Everyone in that locker room is scared to step in front of the Establishment. Everyone in that locker room is scared to get in front of Vince Russo. When a man has power such as Russo, WE are the only ones that have a opportunity to stop it before it gets to the size of say the Corporation. Vince Russo, LAX, Carlito, Chris Masters & even the Big Show; you can run anyone else off this brand, but you won't be able to run DA MAN off. If Vince Russo wants a fight, YOU got a fight. Not for myself, but for these people and for what these people deserve, that they pay for.

Goldberg looks deep into the camera.

Vinny Russo.....YOU'RE NEXT.

With a huge smirk across his face, Goldberg walks off the stage as the camera pans down to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

The fans erupt into fierce booing as "Bleeding Is A Luxury" by Atreyu begins to play, signaling the impending arrival of the villainous stable led by Vince Russo. Soon the new stable comes out from the backstage area, with Vince Russo leading the pack with Big Show beside him as Chris Masters and Layla follow behind, with Tyson Kidd and Natalya behind them, and Carlito in the back.

Christy Hemme: From The Caribbean. Weighing in at two hundred and three pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters, Layla, the "Crown Prince of Anarchy" Tyson Kidd, Natalya, the Big Show, and Vince Russo. Representing the Establishment, Carlito!

The entire team pose together on the stage to boos from the crowd as Russo and the others offer Carlito words of encouragement and hugs and high fives and such before they return to the backstage as Carlito makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, posing once again as the crowd boos him once again.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience to a pretty positive response. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs, and numerous Heath Slater Memes. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

OUZpeK0c5QONz4Z0WOidumOPDyD2eiLrCWYihKJPsR3ej47iH9jxWS26xT9aGMk109C-kPNt9YnrfwOm2o2G5qjwS5qnzB_HozY9gQYPIM8XJcbm_UXYx08SWg

Christy Hemme: From Punjab, India. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Heath Slater and Curt Hawkins. Representing the Three Man Band, Jinder Mahal!

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. Heath and Hawkins remain ringside as Jinder enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

Carlito and Mahal lock up as Carlito is trying to test strength with Mahal. Mahal goes and he picks him up as he drives Carlito into the corner. Mahal goes and he hits some shoulder shoves onto Carlito. Carlito is holding his stomach as Mahal goes and he poses. 3MB is shown celebrating onto the outside. The fans cheer as Mahal goes and he drags Carlito in the middle of the ring. Mahal opens up the legs of Carlito, and he stomps him right in the gut, as Carlito holds his stomach Mahal poses again.

Joey Styles: Mahal looking good so far here in his debut on Anarchy

Mahal goes and he picks up Carlito and he spinebusters him. Carlito is on the mat as he goes outside to catch his breath. Mahal begins to rock out in the middle of the ring which leads to fans cheering for him. Mahal goes, to the outside. Carlito is by the steps, and he walks around the steps. Mahal looks at Carlito, but Carlito trips him causing Mahal to go face first into the steps. Carlito goes and he throws Mahal back into the ring. Carlito gets on the apron as Mahal is getting up. Carlito springboards off the ropes and hits Mahal with a double axe hammer dive. Mahal goes as he falls to the ground, and Carlito poses.

Taz: What were you saying Joey? Carlito obviously is in control baby.

Carlito goes and he picks up Mahal. Carlito, goes and kicks his knees. Mahal goes down on one knee as Carlito grabs the head, and hits a huge neckbreaker. Mahal is on the ground as Carlito goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Mahal the fans cheer as Carlito goes, and he grabs the head of Mahal and begins to put a headlock onto it. The fans boo like crazy as Carlito seems to be working on the head. Mahal goes and he and begins to feed off the fans emotions. The inner rocker of Mahal starts to bleed through as he begins to move upwards. The fans begin to cheer as he begins to shoulder shove the gut of Carlito. Carlito lets go of the hold. Carlito looks at Mahal, and all of a sudden Mahal does a death metal scream. Carlito looks on weird out by that, and he is met with a big boot by Mahal. Mahal screams in a death metal voice as Drew and Heath look scared on the outside.
Joey Styles: It is almost like Mahal is changing into something different.

William Regal: Yeah it is actually pretty interesting.

Mahal goes and he picks up Carlito, and he begins kicking his knees. The fans cheer like crazy as Mahal keeps hitting them. Carlito is backed up into the turnbuckle as Mahal is still in death metal mode. Mahal goes and he charges at Carlito with a flying knee taking him out. Carlito is down on the ground, as Mahal screams in a death metal voice once again. Mahal goes and he picks up Carlito and scoop slams him. Mahal goes and he bounces off the ropes and he hits a elbow drop. Mahal goes for the pin.

1…

2…

Carlito kicks out. Mahal is still angry and in death metal mode as Carlito is down. Mahal goes and he climbs the top turnbuckle.

Joey Styles: What is Mahal doing?

Mahal goes and he looks at Carlito. Carlito is on the mat, and Mahal once again does a death metal scream. The fans cheer as Mahal goes for a legit 450 splash. Carlito though moves out of the way as Mahal goes falling on the mat. Carlito goes and he looks at Mahal who is down, and he seems surprised that he can do that move.

Taz: When Mahal is screaming like a lunatic, he can do some crazy move.

Carlito looks at Mahal when all of a sudden Mahal spinaroonies up. The fans cheer like crazy as Carlito looks shocked. Carlito looks to punch him, but Mahal does the robot, and dodges it. Mahal robots, and he begins to hit short rights, and lefts right into the face of Carlito. Carlito is against the ropes. Mahal goes and he gets in front on Carlito and he begins to elbow him in the face a couple of times. He then looks at Carlito, and he death metal screams as he clothesline Carlito over the top rope. Carlito goes crashing on the outside.

Joey Styles: Look at Jinder Mahal!

Jinder is hyped as Carlito is down on the ground. Carlito gets thrown into the ring. Mahal enters the ring, but when he does Carlito low dropkicks him bringing Mahal down. Carlito goes and he jumps in the air hitting a beautiful enziguri onto Jinder Mahal. Mahal falls down to the ground. Carlito goes as he makes his way to the top rope. The fans boo as Carlito goes onto the top rope. Carlito goes and he awaits for Mahal to get up. Mahal is up and Carlito goes for a crossbody. Mahal catches him and Carlito is shocked. Mahal does another death metal scream and he fall away slams Carlito.

Joey Styles: The strength of Jinder Mahal it is amazing.

Mahal goes as he gets on top of Carlito and locks on the camel clutch as the fans cheer like crazy. Carlito looks like he is about to tap and 3MB is cheering like crazy. All of a sudden the fans begin to boo as Hernandez, and Konan come in through the crowd. They start to beat up on 3MB as Jinder looks on and the fans boo. All of a sudden Carlito goes and he grabs the back of Mahal and hits the backstabber. Carlito goes for the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner Carlito “Carribean†Cool

Joey Styles: The Establishment does it again.

Fans boo as Hernandez, Konan, and Carlito pose together in the ring as Anarchy returns to commercial.

COMMERCIAL TWO

353719E2-C528-4785-900F-19BD8E9E4A41-2054-000002923D4578B2_zps8e7238a8.jpg

KotR finals and the Cutting Edge! Don't miss Smackdown this week!

Renee Young is backstage with Tyson Kidd & Natalya before Tyson's big match later on tonight.

Renee Young
"Tyson, tonight you face off against Seth Rollins and Jeff Hardy in what is your biggest match here in UWF so far. I have to ask, what's going through your mind? How are you feeling? Nervous?"

99smZh8.png

Tyson Kidd
"Nervous? No, you don't get nervous when you're at my level. The butterflies in my stomach just aren't there. I'm ready to take care of business. I've been ready for this match all my life, and you're right, it is my biggest match of my career, tonight I have Rollins & Hardy, I've already beaten Rollins on a huge stage before and I've been in the ring with Hardy in the past. I know exactly what to expect out there. As long as I control the pace and pick my spots, I got this one in the bag."

Renee Young
"So let's say that you do go on to represent Anarchy and you do win the King of the Ring. Also, let's say that your fellow Establishment member Homicide wins at Bound for Glory, will there be any conflict of interest there?"

Tyson Kidd
"I really didn't even think of that before now Renee. Honestly, I'm not even worried about that. If that day does come then I'll worry about it later, I have faith in my fellow Establishment member. He has what it takes to beat Fandango at Bound for Glory, much like I have what it takes to win the King of the Ring. So we might get to see that one day, but I'm not worried about it."

After Tyson tries to duck that question, Renee then holds the microphone in front of Natalya's face as she has some questions for her too.

Renee Young
"Natalya, I have to ask you, do you believe that Tyson has what it takes to win tonight?"

Natalya Neidhart
"Renee, I know Tyson has what it takes to win tonight, and I know that Tyson is going to win tonight. I've said it a million times, he is the future of this business, this is just the first step. He steps in the ring with two worthy contenders and he's going to be the one that walks out of the ring tonight, victorious!"

Natalya laughs and she & Tyson walk out of the view of the camera.

After everything that has transpired this evening, we take a little break from the action. We head backstage to where one of the participants in tonight's Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final is standing by.

Coverage.png

"The Blue Chipper" Alex Riley: Opportunity. It's a word that has been thrown around a lot as of late. Paul Heyman, Matt Morgan and myself have all stressed the importance of merely being given an opportunity to make a name for ourselves. We've been told by The Rock that we aren't good enough for an opportunity. We've been told by The Miz that we aren't "entertaining" enough for an opportunity. We've been told by management that we aren't "marketable" enough for an opportunity. And we've spit in all of their faces. Because that's exactly what's wrong with this business today. This is the reason nobody outside of this industry gives a damn about professional wrestling. It's because it's become nothing more than a repetitive joke. Every week, it's the same guys in the same main event. Every week, it's Vince Russo, Mick Foley, Randy Orton, Triple H and countless others getting the twenty minute promos in a sad attempt to stroke their egos.

Riley: But tonight, it isn't about their egos. Tonight is abut Matt Morgan and Alex Riley proving all of the doubters wrong. Everyone who said we couldn't get to this point will have no choice but to eat crow. Because tonight we move closer to becoming Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions. And we plan on doing it at the expense at two of the men who are the most responsible for our anger. Tonight, we take two of this business' best politicians and we put them out to pasture. And when we do; we'll send them back to where they belong. We'll send the Chief Operating Officer back behind his desk where he can continue to pull strings, but this tie it won't effect us. And we'll take Kevin Nash and make sure he actually stays retired this time. We won't tear your quad, we won't pull hamstrings. We're simply going to do what should have been done years ago. We're going to take the two oldest dogs in the yard and we're going to take them around back and put them down once and for all.

Riley: Maybe then people will be talking about us. Maybe then we'll get some attention. Instead of everything being about Vince Russo and his cliché, worthless overhyped stable that will fizzle out in two months. Unlike "The Establishment", Matt and I are here for the long run. That fact alone should get us the main event. It should get us the spotlight. What we have accomplished should be enough to promote us. But instead, we get overlooked for guys like Homicide, guys like Fandango, even guys like The Big Show was handed a Championship opportunity without having a single match yet Matt and I have to work our ass off just to be given ten minutes out in that ring and when we walk back through those curtains, we don't even get a "good job kid." Management is doing everything in their power to make sure we don't get talked about because we're not their hand picked flunkies.

Riley: Well I want you all to enjoy the lack of talk about Matt Morgan and Alex Riley. Because soon enough, everywhere you go, you'll see our faces. No matter which brand you prefer, no matter who you're favorites are; we are the only names you will hear about. And despite all of their attempts, management will never be abe to change that. It doesn't matter if it's Randy Orton, Vince Russo, Joseph Park or Zack Ryder; nobody and I mean nobody will keep us down any longer. And if anyone thinks they can try, please....

Riley smirks confidently.

Riley: SAY IT TO OUR FACES!

The scene fades and we head to ringside.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag tournament semi-finals match! Already in the ring, from Greenwich, Connecticut and Detroit, Michigan respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred and eighty-three pounds. The "COO" Triple H and Kevin Nash!

The camera pans to The Kliq in the ring who pose for the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

The Anarchy fans are sitting patiently waiting for any of their precious superstars to come out to the ring and entertain them. A trio is coming out for the Tag Team Tournament, but they aren't here to entertain the fans.

Say It To My Face!!

[video=youtube;PHMM6Xu9gkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMM6Xu9gkw[/video]

"Say It To My Face" by Downstait begins playing and the arena begins to boo the incoming trio. As the music reaches a certain crescendo, Alex Riley, Paul Heyman and Matt Morgan all make their way out onto the stage. All three men stare out into the sea of fans before making their way down the stage and towards the ring.

hqdefault.jpg
8872716.jpg
RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Fairfield, Connecticut and Washington D.C. respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred and forty-six pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman, the team of the "Blueprint" Matt Morgan and the "Varsity Villain" Alex Riley!

The trio reaches the bottom of the ramp and climb the steel steps. Heyman holds the ropes open for his clients as the duo enter the ring and Heyman soon follows. All three men pose together as Heyman then exits the ring and remains ringside as the match gets underway.

DING DING!

Alex Riley starts off in the ring with Triple H. Riley goes and he quickly kicks the gut of Triple H. Triple H holds his gut as Riley bounces off the ropes, and hits a running neckbreaker. Riley gets up and poses as the fans boo as Heyman cheers him on the outside. Riley goes and he puts Triple H in the corner, and tags in Morgan. Morgan goes and he backs up as elbows Triple H multiple times. Morgan goes and he tags Riley back in. Riley goes and he backs up and he dropkicks Triple H right in the face.

Joey Styles: Great teamwork shown by Riley and Morgan showed here tonight.

Riley goes and he grabs Triple, and pulls him in the middle of the ring. Riley lifts Triple H, and tries to go for a vertical suplex. Triple H though blocks it, and then counters with a vertical suplex of his own. Riley goes down on his back as Heyman is shocked. Triple H is getting up as Riley goes after Triple H, and Triple H goes and he kicks him in the gut, and hits a swinging neckbreaker onto Riley. Triple H is down on the mat. As the fans are clapping for him to get up and tag Kevin Nash into the match. Triple H is crawling to get to his side, but Riley grabs the leg of Triple H, but Triple H pushes him off. Riley goes flying to his corner as Morgan goes and he tags himself in and he grabs the leg of Triple H. Triple H goes and he tries to kick off Morgan, but Morgan is not budging. Morgan goes and he lifts the leg and brings it crashing down.

Taz: I love this Matt Morgan he is such a dominate monster.

Morgan goes and he picks up Triple H, and he clothesline him taking him down. Morgan goes and he picks up Triple H and he scoop slams him. Then he drops an elbow onto him. Morgan goes and he drags Triple H to the center of the ring. Morgan goes and he tags in Alex Riley. Riley goes to the top rope and he drops and elbow right onto Triple H. Riley goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out. Heyman is screaming “Come on†to his boys as Riley goes and he picks up Triple H. Riley goes and he irish whips Triple H off the ropes, but Triple H goes and he counters it as he has hits a facebuster right onto Alex Riley. Riley bounces off the ropes, and Triple H catches him and hits the double A spinebuster onto Riley. The fans cheer as both men are down. They start clapping again trying to get Triple H motivated to tag in Kevin Nash. Nash gets tagged in. Riley gets up and he gets clotheslined by Nash, which causes Riley to flip in the air and fall down huge.

William Regal: An angry Kevin Nash is one that you don’t want to have against you.

Kevin Nash goes and he grabs Riley and he begins to knife edge chop him. The fans “woooo†hearing this noise, and Nash does it again. Afterwards Nash whips Riley off the ropes and he Riley bounces off it, and gets caught by a big boot right in the face. Nash goes and he picks Riley up and he begins to put Riley against the turnbuckle and begins to elbow him right in the face. The fans keep on cheering as Riley is down by the turnbuckle. Riley goes as he looks like he is trying to crawl to Matt Morgan. Nash goes and he picks up Riley and Riley kicks the knee of Nash quickly, and Nash goes down. Riley goes and he tags in Morgan. Morgans wastes no time as he hits a carbon footprint right onto Kevin Nash. Morgan goes for the cover.

1….

2…

No Kevin Nash kicks out. Morgan looks shocked that Nash kicked out. Morgan goes and he picks up Kevin Nash and he throws him into the opposite turnbuckle. Morgan begins to work with the back elbows onto Kevin Nash. When Morgan gets separated by the referee, the referee is telling him to stop the move. Morgan and the referee are talking as Triple H tags in for his buddy Kevin Nash. Triple H goes after Morgan, but the referee stops him. The referee didn’t see the tag. Triple H gets sent back to his corner. Morgan grabs Kevin Nash and brings him in the middle of the ring and hits the hellevator onto him. Riley you can see fly into the ring, and he knocks out Triple H off the turnbuckle. Morgan goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, and moving onto the finals of the tournament Matt Morgan, and Alex Riley.

As Heyman's Clients celebrate their victory, Anarchy heads elsewhere.

hqdefault.jpg

A reporter can be seen approaching Hulk Hogan who can be seen bench pressing two dumbbells at the UWF Training facility. The reporter kindly waits for Hogan to finish his set before engaging in conversation.

Reporter: "Hulk, on behalf of UWF's Anarchy we just wanted to touch base with you. It has been quite a long time since we have seen you this active around a gym, and you are seemingly not having any issues here. Is there anything you would like to say on this matter?"

Hogan sits up on the bench and turns to the reporter.

Hulk Hogan: "Yeah there is brother. You see, it is no surprise that last week I lost to Seth Rollins. He is a great in ring competitor but he can be way too cocky at times dude. If that man could get his head on straight, he could be the next Hulk Hogan if you catch what I'm saying brother. I made Seth Rollins a promise before our match last week and that was whether I won or lost, I would be coming back here and getting into the best shape of my life. You see, these 22 inch pythons are shedding some skin dude, and it's time to get them healthy again. I've said it time after time, that I was able to get into wrestling condition with some help of my close friends. Now that I have proven that by competing in back to back weeks, it's time to get stronger, and more agile in the ring man. I've been eating my vitamins and saying my prayers, and it seems to me like it's been working. Combined with my daily yoga routines, these workouts are really making me feel like I'm ready for any challenger. I mean - I always have been. I am the Immortal One after all, haha."

Hulk Hogan gets up off the bench and walks over to a metal bar that is on the ground. Equipped with weights on either end, Hogan picks up the bar and proceeds with his repetitions.

hqdefault.jpg

Again, Hogan finishes his reps before being asked another question by the persistent reporter.

Reporter: "Speculation is still floating around that you can only handle half a year, and that you still are signed to a part time contract. Care to speak on that?"

Hogan wipes the sweat off of his forehead before proceeding.

Hulk Hogan: "Yeah I care to speak on that. Wherever you are getting that information, it's wrong. I will straight up say that I myself, signed a full time contract with UWF. I don't need an agent to address you guys, and I don't need any rumors floating around. Hulk Hogan is here to stay, and hell yes he can handle the work load brother. Six months? Six months?! Look at me dude. Look at these biceps. Do they look like they can only handle six months? I am here to show everyone that Hulk Hogan means business. I have my Hulkamaniacs, and it's time to win some more over. Hulk Hogan is here to show you why age is nothing but a number, brother."

With that being said, Hogan walks over to a wrestling dummy and proceeds to practice standard grappling moves on it. The cameraman walks backwards whilst the camera fades to black, and Anarchy returns to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL THREE

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

On Saturday, a huge six-man and a great main event. On Tuesday, tag tournament and KotR semi-finals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anarchy cuts backstage and the camera is on the floor. In front of it stands a pair of black and white boots. The camera is picked up and panned upwards and slowly you can see its the figure of Jeff Hardy and the fans start to cheer loudly. Jeff is applying his body paint, and speaks to the camera

eDRhdG41MTI=_o_jeff-hardy-backstage-body-painting.jpg

Jeff Hardy: When I step into that ring, I become one with myself, one with the creatures of the night, one with the ropes the mat, the entirety of it all. Jeff Hardy ceases to become a separate entity and enters as one with the wrestling world. When this happens, I can do anything. Year after year, I step into that ring and I put it all on the line. My health, my safety, my body and mind and soul. I leave it in that ring because when I'm in there, theres nothing I wont do just to move myself forward. To advance. To move further on the chess board that Anarchy plays on. I do my best. I am death defying, I am a risk taker. I am extreme. Prior to this show, I was in a heated discussion with Tyson Kidd and Seth Rollins. I was told that I am a hollow shell. That I am haunted by my demons. That I have nothing if I lose.

Jeff Hardy: And while those words rang in my ears like church bells on Sunday, none of them are true. I think I have made it impossibly clear that Jeff Hardy is not on some, last hurrah tour. There is plenty left in my tank, and with each passing week, with each new experience I gain a better sense of self and ability. I am not a hollow shell, I am a full man, complete with a sound body and soul. Not many can reach such levels as that. But when I show up, and I win against guys like Goldberg, like my brother Matt; guys that you don't overlook, it's safe to say that I'm not just here for show. That I am not just riding on my own name. I do not hold myself down on ties that bind, such as coattails and legacies. I earn my place, just like everybody else and damn right too. I put everything on the line. I never leave some option untouched. Because thats how much things mean to me. And while I have my demons, allow me to give you insight, allow me to give you perspective onto what its like to have them. When you have demons, you suffer and you falter and you bend and you break. But after a while, you learn to accept them and accept yourself along with them. Things become clear, things become liberating. Wrestling becomes therapeutic, like a nicotine patch for a quitting smoker. I have learned to live with my demons. I have accepted them into my life and I know exactly how and why things happened. That may never stop the nay sayers, and the haters from trying to bring Jeff Hardy down. Thats fine. I'll say the same thing everytime. But.. I have learned to live with them..

Have you?

Jeff keeps putting the finishing touches on this body paint before wrapping it up.

Jeff Hardy: As far as having "nothing" if I lose this match tonight, I disagree. Its all perspective. If I was negative, if I was a one track mind sheep, I'd think I would have nothing. But thats not true. Because while I have everything on the line, while I have everything to lose, that doesnt mean I wont walk away with something. See, like it or not, I plan on going out to that ring and fighting till I cant get up anymore because I want to win and represent Anarchy in the finals. This place has accepted me, this place has shown me my creatures of the night still want to see Jeff Hardy. And I feel at peace, on Anarchy. So to shine on the stage of Bound for Glory and to possibly win it all is a goal I have set. But tonight, I do it all again. Just like last week with Goldberg, just like the week before with Matt; I will throw myself into the fire and I will, I WILL walk out victorious. I will make my voice heard, and I will make sure the U-W-F remembers my name.. when you hear it called out as the winner and advancing in King... of the Ring...

Jeff

Nero

Hardy

Jeff brushes past the camera and exits the frame, disappearing backstage. The camera then soon cuts to black as Anarchy moves to its next segment.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is an elimination triple threat match for the King of the Ring finals! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]

Vicarious by Tool plays throughout the arena, and that can only be one man. When the song picks up Tyson Kidd along with Natalya step out onto the Anarchy stage. The boo's can be heard as the fans are making their opinions on Tyson very clear. The power couple shrugs it off and they make their way to the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Weighing in at one hundred and ninety-five pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Natalya. Representing the Establishment, he is the "Crown Prince of Anarchy", Tyson Kidd!

Natalya remains ringside as Kidd enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead.

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds. He is the holder of the Anarchy Money in the Bank briefcase. The "Anti-Hero", Seth Rollins!

Rollins comes to the ring focused as always. Rollins goes as he makes his way down the ramp. Rollins goes as he enters the ring. Rollins raises his money in the bank briefcase high in the sky as the fans cheer like crazy. Rollins goes and he gives the briefcase to the official who is on the outside. Rollins warms up as Christy's introductions continue.

Anarchys sold out arena is pumped up as they await the arrival of one of their favorite superstars. The lights dim and a familiar guitar chord his the PA system

"So You See the Writing on the Waaaaaaaaaaalllllll"
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]

"No More Words" starts to play in full swing and out from behind the curtain, dancing to the beat, is Jeff Hardy. Jeff moves his way out onto the stage and thrashes about as he does to the crowds delight. Jeff throws his hands up in the "Gunz" taunt and a massive amount of pyro explodes from the stage around him. The fans cheer as Jeff jogs down the ramp towards the ring, bobbing his head in time with the music.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma", Jeff Hardy!

Hardy runs and slides in under the bottom rope, into the ring. He rushes over to the far turnbuckle and jumps onto the second one, hitting his signature pose while flashbulbs go off in the audience. Jeff hops down, and picks up a microphone from under the bottom rope. He gets to the center of the ring, and his music begins to fade. "Hardy!" chants break out as the crowd are trying to keep his spirits high.

DING DING!

The three men look at each other as the fans are going crazy in the arena. The fans are chanting for Hardy, and Rollins, as Kidd gets no love from the fans. Hardy, Kidd, and Rollins circle around each other. Kidd goes as he rolls out of the ring, as he poses to the fans and they boo. Hardy tries to go after him, but Rollins goes and he turns Hardy around and start striking him with vicious rights. The fans begin to give a mix reaction to Rollins as Rollins goes and he throws Hardy against the ropes. Hardy bounces off the ropes and Rollins falls down to the ground as Hardy jumps over him. All of a sudden Kidd goes and he grabs the rope and kicks the head of Jeff Hardy. Hardy turns around and is met with a dropkick by Rollins. Rollins goes and he gets caught by a crossbody from Kidd.

Taz: My boy Kidd. Look at him so damn amazing!

Kidd gets up as he taunts, and the fans boo like crazy. Rollins recovers quick as Kidd kicks him in the gut. Kidd goes, and he grabs the head of Rollins, and hits a neckbreaker. Kidd goes and he grabs the head of Rollins and begins to do a camel clutch right onto Rollins. Rollins goes as he screams in pain as he tries to get out of it. All of a sudden Jeff Hardy goes and he knocks Kidd off with punch. Rollins is on the ground laying there. Hardy goes and he begins to hit more punches to Kidd. Kidd is getting blasted as Rollins leans against the ropes, and soon he falls down. The fans begin to cheer like crazy as Kidd is laying there and Hardy screams to the crowd. All of a sudden Rollins rolls him up.

William Regal: Rollins looking to steal it here.

1…

Hardy kicks out quick as all of a sudden, Hardy goes and dropkicks him in the face. Rollins falls backwards as Hardy goes and he grabs the head of Rollins. Hardy goes and he hits a snap suplex onto him. Hardy goes and he begins to work the arm of Rollins. The fans are chanting for Hardy’s name as he is dominating the fight. All of a sudden Kidd gets back up, and but instead of going after Hardy grabs the leg of Rollins and puts it in a heel lock.

Joey Styles: Oh my!!!! Rollins being punished by the two submission moves.

Hardy lets go of the move, and looks at Kidd. Kidd tries to let go of the move but Hardy goes for spinning leg drop, but Kidd sits up and Hardy misses. Kidd goes, and he grabs the leg of Rollins and he switches the submission to a half boston crab. Hardy is on the ground and Kidd has the submission move held in super tight. The fans are clapping for Rollins hoping he can reach out and break the hold. The fans keep clapping and clapping.

Joey Styles: Seth Rollins has to break the hold or otherwise he might be eliminated

Seth Rollins goes and he grabs the ropes as the referee begins to count to tell Kidd to break the hold. Kidd gets up as he tells the referee to relax. Kidd goes as he puts his knee to the face of Rollins. Rollins goes as he screams in pain at this. The referee does another five count as the referee gets to four and he stops the move once again. Kidd goes and he feels almost invinicble. All of a sudden Kidd turns around and Jeff Hardy comes from out of nowhere and hits him with a huge dropkick. It looks like as if Jeff climbed the turnbuckle during all of Kidds gloating. The fans cheer like crazy. As Hardy goes for the pin.

No kick out by Kidd. Hardy goes as he picks up Tyson Kidd. He throws Kidd all the way to the turn buckle. Hardy goes as he begins to climb on the top of the turnbuckle. Hardy begins raining in some heavy shots. The fans count along with the shots. One two three four, all of a sudden they begin to lose count as Hardy just goes off. Hardy goes and he poses for a while then he drops down. Jeff goes and he puts Tyson Kidd onto the top turnbuckle. Jeff goes and he positions Kidd onto the top turnbuckle. Jeff goes up there and he hooks the head of Tyson Kidd. Jeff goes as he tries to superplex Tyson Kidd of the top turnbuckle. Kidd goes as he resits and he punches Jeff . Jeff still has the grip on tight all of a sudden Seth Rollins comes in between the legs of Jeff Hardy. The fans begin to aww as Rollins throws both men down.

Joey Styles: The tower of doom!

Fans are cheering and raving at the move as Rollins lays by the turnbuckle. Rollins goes and he makes a pin attempt at Tyson Kidd.

No kick out by Tyson Kidd. Rollins goes for Jeff Hardy now and covers him.

No kick out by Hardy as well. Rollins looks upset that both men were able to kick out of the move. Rollins goes as he looks at the crowd and they start to get all fired up. Rollins backs up in the turnbuckle and he waits, and waits as Tyson Kidd gets up into one knee. Seth goes for Avande Carde superkick onto Tyson Kidd, but Kidd catches the leg of Rollins. Rollins hops around as Kidd holds the leg and he does a dragon whip enzigurio onto Rollins which sends Rollins crashing on the mat and rolling on the outisde. Kidd begins to pose a little bit as the fans boo. Kidd goes as he awaits for Rollins to get up. Kidd charges through the ropes and he hits Rollins with a suicide dive onto the outside.

Taz: That is my man baby, what a terrific move.

Kidd goes as he picks up Rollins and he begins to knee him in the gut. Kidd begins to speak towards him as he is mocking him. All of a sudden Rollins begins to punch him in the face. The Fans cheer as Rollins begins to get the upperhand onto Tyson Kidd. All of a sudden from out of nowhere Rollins stops as him and Kidd look at Jeff Hardy who is on the top turnbuckle. Hardy goes as he hits a senton to both men on the outside.

Joey Styles: Jeff Hardy has no regard for human life.

Hardy goes as he picks up Kidd, and he throws him in the middle of the ring. The fans cheer like crazy as he goes and he awaits for Kidd to get back up. Kidd is up as Hardy goes and kicks him in the gut. Jeff Hardy goes and hits the twist of fate onto Kidd. The fans cheer like crazy seeing the move. Jeff looks to make a cover onto Kidd.

All of a sudden Rollins pulls Jeff off of Kidd. Hardy turns to Rollins and speaks: "What are you doing". Rollins responds almost posessed: "I will finish him not you, me!". Hardy shrugs as he goes and he waits by a turnbuckle, and Rollins goes and he picks up Kidd. Rollins goes and he knifedge chops him a bunch of times as the fans go "woo" after each and everyone that hits on the chest of Kidd. Kidd holds his chest in pain as Rollins goes and he backs up from the turnbuckle, and he drop kicks him in the face. Kidd falls to the ground. Rollins turns him over, and he grabs the hands of Kidd. Rollins screams as he hits the fade to black right onto Tyson Kidd. Rollins goes for the cover.

No Tyson Kidd kicks out. The fans are in shock and so is Rollins. Hardy goes as he looks on at what he just witnessed. Rollins goes and he gets into the face of Hardy and yells: "Swanton him right now". Jeff goes as he looks at Rollins and he looks at the fans. They start to cheer, and Hardy looks up in the sky, and back at Rollins. All of a sudden Hardy goes and he kicks Rollins in the gut and he hits a twist of fate right onto him which the fans give a mix reaction for.

William Regal: Seth should know not to be pushing the buttons of Jeff Hardy like that.

Rollins is down on the ground, and so is Kidd. Hardy goes, and he drags Kidd's body to the position where Rollins is at. The fans cheer like crazy. Jeff Hardy goes to the top turnbuckle. Jeff looks around as the fans cheer like crazy. Jeff goes and takes off his shirt which the women and children cheer like crazy. Jeff goes and he drops off for the swanton bomb. Hardy goes and he hits Rollins, but Kidd quickly rolled of out of the way. Hardy gets up and he gets kicked in the gut. Kidd picks up Hardy and hits the rolling stampede on Hardy and landing on top of Rollins. Kidd goes and he hits a code blue onto Rollins. Kidd goes and he makes the cover.

Christy Hemme: Seth Rollins has been eliminated

Taz: And just like that Seth Rollins is gone, and Kidd is standing tall.

Joey Styles:Now we have Tyson Kidd taking on Jeff Hardy who will represent Anarchy for the King of the Ring tournament.

Rollins is escorted outside of the ring as Kidd is shown laughing. Jeff is shown on the ground as Kidd begins to slap him a couple of times. Jeff is sitting up as Kidd goes and he just kicks him right in the head. Kidd goes and he flips Hardy over and he opens his legs. Kidd goes and he locks in the sharpshooter as the fans boo as the move is locked in.

Taz: YES KIDD IS GOING TO WIN I LOVE IT! LOVE IT.

Jeff is locked in the move as he is screaming in pain. Kidd has the move on tight. The fans are cheering Hardy on as they hope he will get out of the move. Kidd is not budging as Hardy is deadlocked right into the move. Hardy screams in pain as Kidd just keeps on forcing more, and more pressure onto the hold. Hardy goes and he looks like he is going to tap, but he dosen't, instead he leaves his hand shaking in the air. Hardy goes and he looks up in the air as he puts that waving hand and turns it to the fist, and smashes it down on the mat. You can see Hardy crawling to the ropes. As the fans cheer him on.

Joey Styles: Hardy is trying to crawl for his life.

Jeff goes as he crawls, and crawls towards the ropes all of a sudden with a gasp, and with pure adrenaline grabs the rope as the fans begin to cheer like crazy. Kidd holds onto the hold until the referee forces him to break it up. Kidd does so as he looks at the down Jeff Hardy. Kidd goes and he picks him up and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, Jeff though crawls up the turnbuckle like cat jumps off of it and hits whisper in the wind onto Tyson Kidd. Hardy goes and he tries a cover.

No kick out by Tyson Kidd.

Taz: That is my boy showing no quit in him.

Jeff Hardy goes, and he picks up Tyson Kidd. Hardy kicks him in the gut, and grabs his head. He screams, and goes for a twist of Fate, but Kidd pushes him off. Hardy springs off the ropes and he is met with a code blue, by Tyson Kidd the fans boo like crazy as Kidd smiles on. Kidd goes for the cover.

No Jeff Hardy kicks out as the fans cheer like crazy. Kidd looks upset. Kidd goes, and he grabs the head of Jeff Hardy and he throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Hardy is still there kind of frozen as Kidd goes and he puts Hardy against the turnbuckle, and he begins knife chopping him a bunch of times. Kidd goes and he grabs the head of Jeff Hardy and he puts him on the top turnbuckle, and Kidd gets up there, and sits on the turnbuckle. Kidd is trying to gets Jeff onto his shoulders as the fans are wondering what Kidd is doing. Kidd has Hardy on his shoulders, and the fans are in awe at the sight.

William Regal: Kidd is trying to attempt the Rolling Stampede off the top turnbuckle.

The fans are booing as Kidd is trying to do it, but all of a sudden we see Jeff Hardy elbow Kidd in the face. Kidd gets elbowed multiple times as he lets go of the hold. He turns to face Hardy, but is met with a head butt by Jeff Hardy which sends Kidd crashing down onto the mat. Kidd is holding his face, as Jeff Hardy goes and he hits the swanton bomb right on Kidd. Hardy goes for the pin.

Christy Hemme: Tyson Kidd is eliminated, and here is you winner moving onto represent Anarchy in the King of the Ring. Jeff Hardy!

Fans cheer like crazy hearing Jeff Hardy winning the King of the ring tournament, as the referee helps him up. Jeff is so emotional right now he rips away from the referee and begins to climb the turnbuckle where h poses to the fans.

Joey Styles: Well I guess the so called "prince" of Anarchy didn't win here tonight.

Taz: Shut up Joey no on asked for your opinion.

William Regal: Well I must say what a win for Jeff Hardy.

Hardy is shown celebrating as he is happy to win the match. The camera pans away with Hardy screaming really loudly, as the fans cheer with him. But the celebration doesn't last long as...

Joey Styles: Why can't these three let a good thing happen?

Homicide, Hernandez, Konnan, Masters, Show, and Carlito hit the ring as Hardy exits the ring quickly but Rollins isn't so lucky as all three members of LAX go after him and take him down with Masters, Carlito, and Show joining in as all six men are stomping him into the mat. Kidd gets to his feet and walks over to join in but suddenly Big Show turns and drills him with the WMD!

Taz: What the?

William Regal: He just hit his own bloody stablemate!

Vince Russo enters the ring with a microphone and stands over Kidd.

Vince Russo: You know how this works, Tyson. I do not tolerate failure, and I will not accept it in my Establishment. You saw that with Seth Rollins and you saw it with Umaga and The Rock. Now you're on the list. I'll consider this your resignation.

The crowd boos as the Establishment poses together like they have many times over the course of the night as Anarchy fades to black.

CREDITS
Matches-Chase
Promos-Respective TT'ers
Piecing the show together-Chris Dresden

OOC: Sorry for the late show guys. There will be no Anarchy next Wednesday so you can TT for the pay-per-view. We'll be back on the Wednesday following the pay-per-view.

Reactions: 1 person

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/18/13 Edition!

Homicide: Ey' sorry Tyson Kidd, but joo heard Russo holmes you can't let him down. The Establishment is all about winning, and point blank if you can't get the job done ese' well we just have to take ya out. Sorry Kidd best of luck in your future endevaours... That is if anyone wants to take you hahahaha.

Good episode of Anarchy green teams. The promos were very solid. Congratulations Shane of winning KOTR. Hope you represent us well in the KOTR final, like I know you will.

Reactions: 1 person

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

FUCK. I was pretty much sweating the whole time reading the main event. Holy shit, Im stoked I got through. Major props to Andrew and CliqueClacks for giving it their all with an awesome session. Cant wait to face against Dexter on Impact now.

Aside from that, Im really surprised Tyson got knocked the fuck out and kicked out of the Establishment, but that is Russo for you. Wonder where he'll go now! Maybe he's gonna get drafted. Actually, I can see that.

Chase wrote some awesome matches for Anarchy, great job man. Thanks for stepping up. Really enjoyed the opening promo because the drama in that group is solid and realistic. I like it a lot.

Actually, all the promos tonight were good. I enjoyed the Hogan promo, Goldberg, LAX, Riley etc. Good stuff from the TTers and I am excited to see how after the ppv everything shapes up.

Congratulations to CW making it through the Tag Tournament as well man. Been beasting for sure.

No worries on the late show guys. Shit happens, no biggie. Worth the wait!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn what a show!

Typing off the phone here. One of the best sessions I've had since I faced Dres in UCW.

props to Shane and CC for going hard and pushing me to a limit. Well done Shane!

Status
Not open for further replies.