UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/11/13 Preview!

Another great show inbounds. Can't wait.

Gonna be fun to TT against Shengo & his Jeff Hardy. Gonna be a challenge.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/4/13 Edition!

Congratulations to all of the KotR winners and Tag Team Tournament winners guys. :)

All I can say after reading through this is, The Corporation is going to have to think twice if they still think they're the most dominant stable of the UWF. GG Russo.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Jeff Hardy vs. Goldberg

Our scene goes backstage, where we see Goldberg waiting on the wing to speak his mind. As par the usual his face bears no emotion; a determined warrior anticipating his next chance to prove why Vince Russo made that phone call for his return. To save this brand. To save this company. This man isn't just a savior, he's a beacon of light for the aspects of professional wrestling that has long been forgotten. Dignity, Respect, & the passion to compete & entertain the masses who pay to make their lives as comfortable as it is. Illustrious title reigns is what he does. What he's here to do. Our camera pans in, as someone from off camera gives the green light to go; as Goldberg turns his head finally towards the camera; waiting those few last seconds as the crowd eats it up. He finally clears his throat; and speaks his mind to this Anarchy loyal crowd.​

celeb-apprentice-bill-goldberg.jpg

The end to last week's Anarchy, does not surprise me. A guy like Vince Russo; unable to fight his own battles; rather hide behind a giant. Another man that I know quite well from my WCW running guys; a man who use to go by the name of Paul Wright. Now Paul, I know you're probably backstage watching with Vince Russo & your other two sacs of shit you call a faction; but I wanted it to be heard loud & clear, so you could understand me. Anarchy is MY show. Sting is gone; and now I'M the man who will carry this brand to Bound for Glory. On MY back I will carry this brand to earn the respect, the accolades & the prestige that Anarchy so rightfully deserves. Let it be known it doesn't matter what you call yourselves; it doesn't matter who you recruit to join you. Block my way to Bound for Glory, and I will go THROUGH you. Chris Masters, should know from experience from last week. When I lifted him up with one arm; & brought him back to reality with a Jackhammer slam, gaining the three count & continuing on through this King of the Ring Tournament. Which consequently leads me to this week on Anarchy, with my King of the Ring match against Jeff Hardy.
The crowd pops for Hardy; as they await what comes next​
I watched your match last week Jeff Hardy against your brother; & I'm a man who will give credit where credit is due. You put on one hell of a match last week; and you were victorious. You somehow managed to impress me; but don't mistake that for a weakness. Cause when it all comes down to it, impressing me isn't going to stop what happens this week. The "Charismatic Enigma" meets up with the sheer power of DA MAN that stands before you. You somehow managed to dig deep inside yourself last week to defeat your brother Matt Hardy, but this week you'll need much more then that. This week you better bring the determination, the charisma, the talent & pure will to have any chance of believing you're going to beat me in that ring.
Goldberg runs his hand through his beard, as he continues​
You see Jeff Hardy, Anarchy needs a champion like me. Anarchy DESERVES a champion like me. These people who tune in week in & week out don't want some doped out drug head to be the focal point of their favorite brand; no not at all. These people want someone they can be proud of. These people want someone they can bring their kids & family to watch be dominant in this ring. If these people paid their hard money to see you drugged out of your mind, spacing out in the middle of a ring; there would of been more TNA PPV buys that you headlined. You would be on more cups, you would be on more programs, and you would be doing more charitable events, but Jeff Hardy you're not. You're simply not wanted. Vince McMahon didn't want you & Dixie Carter couldn't wait to get rid of you.
The fans actually boo Goldberg a little bit​
Yes, I understand Jeff Hardy is one of your favorites; but he's NOT a champion. You cheer Jeff Hardy because he's so warped out on drugs that he'll jump off anything you tell him to. In this business, he's what we call a spot monkey. That isn't wrestling. That's what the guys in a Philly bingo hall tried to pass off as wrestling. Tonight on Anarchy, I will give you the fans what you want. I will entertain you. I will give you, your money's worth. Tonight on Anarchy not only will I provide you that, but I will walk out of Anarchy one step closer to being King of the Ring, and soon after YOUR champion.

Goldberg walks off camera. As the camera begins to pan back out Goldberg appears one last time.​

YOU'RE NEXT!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Haha, that ending was insane! Very, very entertaining. Congrats to all the winners on the show, especially Blizzard for picking up the title. Great job on Sting's last match too and a fitting end to his time on the brand

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Ugh this tournament doesn't get any easier huh? First Slim, now Rey. Well bud, let's get to it.

Couple matches that I'm looking forward to. Ziggler/Kidd should be a good read and I have a feeling that Shane is going to push Fetter to his limits in that main event

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Morgan/Riley vs. Sandow/Knox

The Anarchy fans are ready for another round of the Tag Team Championship Tournament. Sadly for them, none of their favorite brands' superstars will be competing in this matchup.

[video=youtube;jy6z65nIyN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6z65nIyN4[/video]

The theme music of the diabolical Paul Heyman begins playing and the business man soon walks out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Heyman is all smirks as he powers down the ramp.

RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

Heyman reaches the bottom of the ramp and climbs the steps before entering the ring. Walking towards the far edge, Heyman asks the timekepper for a microphone and is handed one quickly.

raw_989_photo_099.jpeg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen; my name is Paul Heyman. I am the business manager and advocate for the tag team of Alex Riley and Matt Morgan. And last week on this very broadcast, my clients and I came out to this ring and we told each and every one of you that we were going to make history. My clients and I told the entire UWF "Universe" (Heyman says that sarcastically) that we were going to take UWF's poster boy; The Rock and we were going to eliminate him in our very first match. And what happened? Not only did my clients defeat The Rock and The Extreme Champion, but they destroyed them. My client left those two individuals lying in a broken pile. And it is because of my clients that you will not see The Rock for a very long time.

Some fans cheer that thought, while others would love to see The People's Champion.

Heyman: But that was last week. My clients and I are now looking towards the future. And our future is comprised of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championships. And just by simply witnessing what my clients did in this ring last week; I can safely assure all of you that there is not one team remaining in this tournament that can stop my clients from winning this entire competition and salvaging some the respect in those Tag Team Championships. But since we must deal with this mere formality; allow me to introduce all of you to the next Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions and your next Ultimate Wrestling Federation King of The Ring; "The Blue Chipper" Alex Riley and "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan...

Heyman points towards the stage and there's a brief pause before....

Say It To My Face!!

[video=youtube;YdlKS1khwAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdlKS1khwAQ[/video]

"Say It To My Face" by Downstait plays and the duo of Alex Riley and Matt Morgan walk out onto the stage. The usually cocky duo is now even more so after their victory last week. The duo pose for the crowd who boo them.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-5.jpg
ar308.jpg

Riley and Morgan reach the bottom of the ramp as Riley slides under the bottom rope and Morgan leaps onto the apron before stepping over the top. Heyman grabs two more microphones and hands then out before Alex Riley begins to speak.

0.jpg

"The Blue Chipper" Alex Riley: In this world, there are three types of men. There are men who dream but never make it off their couch. There are men who dream and fail. And then there are men who dream and eventually change the landscape of this business. Men like my partner Matt Morgan and myself. Just look at last week as a prime example. Matt and myself took a legend and we put him out to pasture. You'll never see The Rock around this parts again and it's because of this guy right here....

Riley pats Morgan on the chest before continuing.

Riley: But now we look towards our next "opponent" and I use that word extremely loosely. This week on Anarchy, we must face Smackdown's resident bearded coalition in Damien Sandow and "Doctor" Mike Knox.

If there's anyone that the Anarchy fans hate more than Riley and Morgan; it would be Sandow and Knox.

Riley: Damien Sandow and Mike Knox claim that they are intelligent men. I challenge that fact; because if those gentlemen were smart, they would have forfeited their bout against those ridiculous rockers last week to avoid having to face Matt and myself this week. Instead, they allowed their desire to "save the masses" blind the desire they should have to make it back over to Smackdown in one piece. Now, they must deal with the consequences of their decision.

Riley steps backwards and allows Matt Morgan to take center stage. It's not long before the Blueprint begins speaking.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Last week, I told the world that there was a new monster in Ultimate Wrestling Federation. You are looking at him. I am the man who ended a legendary career; I am the man who will win the King of The Ring tournament and I am the man who will simultaneously hold the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship. And there's not one person who can stop me. Not a hobbit in a bath robe or a psychotic doctor.

Morgan scratches his beard as he laughs to himself before continuing.

Morgan: Sandow, Knox; you two were fortunate enough to have a form of a bye in the first round of this tournament. But you were unlucky enough to have drawn us in the second round. This is the end of the line for the two of you. I'll make you one promise though; I'll end your pain and misery quickly. This way maybe you can resume your career over on that abyss of a brand known as Smackdown.

Morgan laughs to himself again before speaking two final words into the microphone.

Morgan: You're welcome.

The big man then lowers his mic as he awaits the arrival of their opponents.​

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Blizzard & I are going to tear the house down.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

This is going to be an excellent read. To be fair I'm actually waiting for the opening contest the most, seeing how I love Blizzard's Ziggler and Clique's Kidd. That should be a fun TT thread!

Sad to see Foley go but I have the upmost trust in Daddy Dres's booking and I'm sure that this will result in something being completely awesome.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Tyson Kidd vs. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]
Vicarious by Tool plays throughout the arena, and that can only be one man. When the song picks up Tyson Kidd along with Natalya step out onto the Anarchy stage. The boo's can be heard as the fans are making their opinions on Tyson very clear. The power couple shrugs it off and they make their way to the ring. Once in the ring, Tyson poses in the corner while Natalya grabs him a microphone.

Keep_it_up.png

Once Kidd climbs down and is handed the microphone, he stands in the middle of the ring, he doesn't speak right away as he's waiting for the crowd to settle down. The crowd is relentless tonight, vulgar chants are being thrown at both Canadians while even a few pieces of trash enter the ring. Tyson just smiles as he clearly believes that he's above everyone in attendance tonight. Finally, after minutes of roaring boo's and after Tyson kicks the plastic cups and other trash out of the ring, he begins to address this ruckus crowd.

Tyson Kidd
"You can't say I didn't warn you. I come out here every single week and tell you exactly what's going to happen. Everyone listen up, this week, I'm making the new Iron Man Champion tap out. So when you all see my next week, none of you have the right to boo and throw trash and Natalya and I. Every one of you are pathetic, almost as pathetic as Christian was last week. Christian last week, Ziggler this week, really doesn't matter much to me, they're both going to suffer the same fate. The same fate as everybody else that's tried to step in this ring with me. It's no secret that I really am the best thing this company has. Ziggler, don't let the thought that just because you have a title around your waist that that some how puts you above me on the totem pole. That Championship doesn't mean a thing to me, in my eyes, you're still an overrated mess that I've seen for years. This week, finally, I get to put you in your place in our first meeting. See you along with these people don't understand exactly where I rank in this company. Don't let this opening contest spot fool you Ziggler, I'm above you, above the Extreme Champion Umaga, and I'm above the International Champion Fandango."

The crowd boo's, Natalya quickly grabs the mic away from Tyson as she's eager to speak to this crowd.

Natalya Neidhart
"Tyson, you're right baby, you are better than everyone. Last week, what you, Chris Masters, Carlito, and the Big Show did was just perfect! I mean, when Big Show hit Trish Stratus with the WMD, wasn't that just perfect? Sorry Trish, but from now on I don't think UWF is going to want you on anymore pay per view posters with Big Show's hand print planted on your face. Hopefully now, people will realize who the top woman is in UWF. So Ty, and to Masters, Carlito, and Show that are in the back, I just want to say thank you, you did what I've wanted to do for the months I've been here, and that's lay waste to that poor, ugly, untalented excuse for a woman. So thank you, everyone, give it up for Tyson and those three for the job they did last week!"

The crowd apparently doesn't like the number this group did on the roster last week and the crowd is letting that be known. Tyson is standing the middle of the ring with a large grin on his face with his hand extended for the microphone. Nattie hands the mic back to Tyson and the crowd starts chanting 'We Want Ziggler!', the crowd chants drown out anything else that can be heard in the arena.

Tyson Kidd
"Dolph Ziggler, looks like you get to be in the match of the night this week. This match doesn't mean much to me honestly, I have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain besides bragging rights, and that's enough for me. I'm already on the track to win the King of the Ring, then I go on to take that Championship from Fandango. So Dolph, get used to being the opening contest, it's right where you belong. You don't have what it takes to be a marquee name in this business, I was trained in the Hart Dungeon, I have roots in this business. You're just a recycled piece of trash that never really had 'it', you think you do, and you tell these people you have 'it' but there's a good reason why you're never going to be the guy. I was hand picked by Vince Russo to handle his dirty work, and I delivered, why exactly do you think he picked me? Is it because I wiggle my rear end on the way to the ring? Or because I use my t-shirt as a little cape? Or do you think it's because I'm am the greatest professional wrestler not only in this World, but the greatest to ever step foot in a UWF ring. I don't need to tell people how good I am, I show people every single week how much talent I have. I don't have to go and cry on twitter when I'm disgruntled, that's mainly because I don't come up on the short end every week like you do."

Tyson takes some time to toy with this angry crowd. They still haven't settled down and Tyson is yelling profanities at the audience, they're so loud that it can't be heard what exactly Tyson is saying but you don't have to be an expert lip-reader to understand he's not in the best of moods.

Tyson Kidd
"Continue to boo me, go ahead, the real fact of the matter is if I retired tomorrow, I'd already have a spot in that Hall of Fame. None of you realize how good I am. Tazz know's what I'm talking about."

Tyson looks over at the commentary table to see Tazz nodding and giving him a thumbs up. Natalya shoots a smile over to Tazz before Tyson begins to talk again.

Tyson Kidd
"The clocks ticking Ziggler, I don't have all day, once you've realized that you're outmatched in this match and that you have no shot at all, tell the sound guy to play your little music and bring you ass down to this ring."

Kidd awaits the arrival of his opponent this week while the crowd chants 'We Want Ziggler!'. Tyson yells at the audience to shut up. Tyson paces back and forth before...

iBunka

Reaction score

Might have to make Rollins a tweener this week :lmao

Looking forward to my battle, already threw a TT up.
Let's have some fun, brother.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Big Show vs. Rhino

WELLL….
IT’S THE BIG SHOW…….
IT'S THE BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT.

[video=youtube;c04XrTnKOCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04XrTnKOCE[/video]

The familiar music of “Crank It Up” by Brand New Sin hits the arena as The Big Show steps onto the stage, wearing a suit. The crowd erupts in boos after the events of last week. The Big Show begins his slow walk down the entrance ramp, his focus firmly fixed on the ring. He gets to the ring, stops for a second, soaking in the boos from the crowd before his facial expression turns to anger and he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. An announcer goes to give him a mic but he snatches it out of the hand over the announcer and pushes him onto the floor, causing him to scurry out of the ring. The Big Show starts laughing and the crowds boos echo around the arena.

62fb8c7360affec7d2ce9e135c94e535.png

The Big Show: It seems nothing has changed, still a bunch of garbage in attendance, and a whole pile of trash backstage. Now on my way out here, all the superstars, and the production crew have all been asking the same things. Why Show why? Why align yourself with Vince Russo? Why attack Jeff Hardy? Why attack Matt and Hurricane? Why take out The Rock, Trish, Umaga? Why oh why? Well the simple thing is, I’m fed up. Fed up of putting myself out for all of you, every single one of you, being a happy, smiling freak and you all having no respect for me. I’m sick of people knowing me for being a pushover, the BFG, the star of Knucklehead. I did everything for you, and you never appreciated any of it, all I got in return is jokes, he’s fat or he’s the Big Slow even when I put myself in matches, no disqualification matches, ladder matches just for you. For you, I pretended to be something I’m not and you have no idea how frustrating that is, but I didn’t care, I had thousands of people on my side, I starred in comedy films, I danced and I fought for you, but deep inside I have feelings too, no matter how many times one of you say he’s funny or he’s stupid and fat, I ignored all that in a bid to impress you. I have played the clown for too long, and every time I came down here smiling, there was an angry bear inside me, waiting to jump out. Well I ain’t smiling no more, I’m done with being the nice guy, after 19 years of wasted time, wasted opportunities, I’m going to do something that I want to do and quite frankly, I don’t give a crap about any of you any more, I’m fed up of each and every one of you and I am going to prove to myself, that I am not who I am portrayed to be. I will be a giant of destruction, not a giant screw up.

The Big Show growls almost bear-like as he continues amidst a barrage of boos.

6518dbf51787a1b47373890d6d391fde.png

The Big Show: How dare you? How dare you treat someone who has done the amount that I have done for you like this? You ought to be showing me, a massive amount of respect. You should be thanking me for these past 19 years, thanking me for all the entertainment you have had at my embarrassment. But down to business, why have I decided to come back? You see, I was at home, and it was a couple of weeks ago, I got a call from Vince Russo. I had still been keeping up with UWF and Anarchy was in fact something I was interested in so I was a bit surprised that he called me. He explained to me the struggle with Foley and I found that I agreed with the majority of his ideas. Anyway, he offered me a contract and he gave me the chance I craved, the chance to be myself, to not pander to all of you and he gave me the chance to right the wrongs of my career, the chance to fight for me, the chance to not have a legacy of being the funny, friendly, fat guy. All that he asked in return for helping me was for me to help him.

The crowd cut off Show with the booing once again, he waits patiently for the noise to die down before carrying on.

ec95fbcca51bedec2ed3c87c9658618c.png

The Big Show: So I made a deal. Vince Russo would give me my life back; he would give me a new contract, a big fat pay-cheque and the chance to be the 7 foot 500 pound giant that I am, and not a laughing stock, and I would help Vince Russo have his power back, I would get rid of the dead wood around here, and I would take out Foley’s guys. We have the same thinking around here, but Vince Russo needed someone who could fight, who could do what needed to be done and that is why I agreed, and that is why I took out Jeff Hardy. You see, Jeff Hardy is one of Foley’s guys and as part of the agreement I made with Vince, I took him out, I showed him why I’m The World’s Largest Athlete, and to tell you the god’s honest truth, I have no sympathy for him what so ever. In fact, I quite enjoyed making him feel small, just like I felt when I was doing this comedy or dressing up in women’s clothes for you.

The crowd boo but there is a few rings of laughter as a few fans remember the humiliating things that The Big Show has had to do over these years.

The Big Show: Now onto The Hurricane and Matt Hardy, Team Mattitude or whatever they call themselves, now these pathetic midgets are just the beginning of the upheaval around here, they are just the start of the dead wood that I will personally remove over the coming weeks, and I will assert my dominance, I will be the giant that I never was.

a12509034e602267b5113aeb8b7ca668.png

The Big Show clenches his fist and raises his arm in the air.

The Big Show: This fist, this is not just any fist; this fist is bigger than most peoples skulls are. This is not just a fist, it is a weapon of mass destruction, and one that is fully capable of knocking out any person in this company, in one punch, this fist will be what people fear, and for every single person in the locker room, the time for evaluation starts now, so you are either with me, and with Vince Russo, or you are dead wood.

Show slams the mic on the mat, climbs over the top rope and walks down the ramp to the back.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I couldn't comment when I first saw it cause I had to get ready to work. But now I can and mannnn that was insane. Of course I don't like losing but its all good. I enjoyed the session and we'll have a rematch down the road. But that ending... looks like there is a new faction on the loose... but they made the mistake of attacking Rock, Umaga... and TRISH! You don't touch Trish. Oh it is on. best believe it is on. We will grab everyone... we will recruit, we will do whatever it takes... but we gonna get our hits back.

But Anarchy... had a lot to contend with considering how awesome Raw was... and it delivered. It showed... we are that much BETTER! Smell it jabroni :rock2:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Anarchy rollin strong. And you better believe Umaga will have a lot of words for this faction. You don't out extreme the Extreme champion.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Anarchy rollin strong. And you better believe Umaga will have a lot of words for this faction. You don't out extreme the Extreme champion.

Don't make Chris put him in the Master Lock again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.