• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/14/13 PREVIEW!

Andrew and me facing each other again. I know he hates me see bombing but I will not do that :D

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Edition

Really good show, well written, good matches, good promos, very enjoyable read.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Anarcy 8/14/2013: Christian vs Seth Rollins

[video=youtube;iGz1l7a31Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGz1l7a31Pg[/video]

GO!

ChristianEntrance3_display_image.jpg

Christian! Christian is here on Anarchy! A huge pop from the crowd as Captain Charisma appears in stage! Crowd is on their feet! Christian is showing his ears! The pop is so loud! Everybody on their feet! Christian stops at stage and looks to his peeps. Then he goes to ring. Huge pop from the crowd. Christian shakes hands with some fans then goes to ring. He steps up and he is on the apron now. He gets in the ring and goes up to turnbuckle and looks at his peeps again. Christian takes a mic.He listens the crowd before he speaks.

Thank you people. I appreciate it. Believe me you are not the only person that is happy because Captain Charisma is here on Anarchy! (A pop comes from Anarchy) I know one more person that is happy and that is myself. I know you people didn't expect to see me here on Wednesday Nights because all of you get used to see me on Tuesday Nights, on UWF's red brand Monday Night Raw. (Crowd boos) No, don't boo that brand. Actually they are really good. I tuned up to last Raw and it was pretty good, a great main event and- (Crowd boos again and Christian stops) Actually you people are right on booing them. Why? Let me tell you. For last one and a half year I have been the member of Raw Roster. And on Raw I did a lot of things. I had great matches, I had great rivalries, I had great moments but there was one missing piece in my Raw career. I have seen people become champions on Raw, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and this past week Shawn Michaels! But nobody saw me as a champion on Raw. I am not saying I have been held down, I have been taken to dark corners of UWF to make people not see me. I am not talking about that but I feel like they didn't treat me like how I should be treated. I am not whining about it but I wanted to get it out of my chest.

Now you people wonder why Captain Charisma, The Instant Classic is here on Anarchy. Internet was buzzing about my move to Anarchy because nobody saw that coming. And there was the answer, the answer that is not the reality but their fiction. They said I moved to Anarchy because I became a crybaby once again, just like when I moved from WWE to TNA. Same comments... (Christian smiles) Well they are wrong. The reason I moved to TNA years ago was to help them and make them bigger because everbody knows I can do that. Everybody knows what I can do. I can be a part of a great team, I can be a great World Champion, I can be a great opportunity for young superstars. And the reason I moved to Anarchy was not this but also that wasn't what the people said. I came here to Anarchy because I needed change! I was on Raw for one and a half year, I may not become a champion there but I think I ended my mission there. I came here to Anarchy because I needed different competition, I faced almost everbody on Raw. I came here to Anarchy to take opportunities, like making Trish Stratus shut up. Yeah, I really want to do that but before that I want to prove that I am here to do something that I have never done on Raw. I am here to be a champion! (Crowd cheers) I am here to be a champion that you can be proud of! But I am new here so I have to prove myself to you all, to guys at the backstage and to General Manager Vince Russo (Crowd boos). Yeah I don't like him neither and I think I will be on his "bad" side but he can't hold me back because I am what he needs! Ratings, pay per view sells and merchandise sells!

Captain Charisma *clap*clap*clap*

And yeah, I can add up a lot of Charisma to Anarchy (Christian smiles). But before that I have to be serious and I have to show everbody that I deserve to be a champion. And what better way to start proving it by beating Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins! My debut here on Anarchy is against Seth Rollins. He is a huge guy here. He is Mr. Money in the Bank. This guy is on a roll since that "Purveyours of Poison" disbanded but recently he started to lost his roll as his former leader and mentor Sting beat him. And this week Seth lost to The Rock, who is not somebody official on this roster. And after all of these Seth is on Russo's very, very "bad" side. So this week Seth may try to impress him. Seth may try to beat me and gain momentum. Seth, this will not be as easy as you think because I have my eyes locked on you, you are my target and I will beat you. Because this is what I want, this is what my Peeps want and this is what I need! Seth Rollins, this week you will be defeated. BECAUSE THAT'S-

Suddenly a music is heard.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm disappointed I couldn't get another TT up, but I take it in stride. Great show as usual guys. Can't wait to TT for my match against Shawn!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I can't wait for this main event! Teaming with Sting again, hell yeah. I say we make a tag team. lol! Can't wait to see this show unfold.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Wow what a stacked main event. I take it its essentially a 3 on 3 match? Or do Slim and I TT twice?

I'd imagine it's basically a 3 on 3. No point in adding extra work to make a second TT, especially with Summerslam coming up soon.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I must be the worst MITB holder ever. Haven't won shit in forever... Guess I lost so slim could get his shot. Ah well... I'll probably lose next week. Absolute zero momentum here. Wonder if I will find it again...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Be very surprised with when I TT.

will be back sat night/Sunday.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I must be the worst MITB holder ever. Haven't won shit in forever... Guess I lost so slim could get his shot. Ah well... I'll probably lose next week. Absolute zero momentum here. Wonder if I will find it again...

You lost to Slim because he out trash talked you, not because we'd rather see Rock in the title picture and not Seth Rollins. Besides, you don't have to win all the time to have momentum, it's all in how you look at it. The storyline at the forefront is Sting and Russo, you're part of that because Rollins hates Sting and he and Russo are now having differences because Rollins failed to beat Sting. Just be patient, see what happens, put in a great effort every week, and keep your head up. When you do win the big one, you'll look back and appreciate the losses you took and how much you had to work for it. Don't rush success.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

In my opinion you're a great MITB holder! You out TT'd 5 other dudes to get that MITB! I've seen other good holders too in my time. They would wait until they are ready. They would take what they were given to improve upon themselves and to grow not only as a TTer, but a fan of the fed. Eventually they go down history as a very memorable champion. Chin up Andrew, you got this shit!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/14/13: The Rock/Umaga/CM Punk/Homicie vs Fandango/Bateman/Rhino/Sti

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he looks at Homicide, ready to address him as "Willing" fades out to silence.

sting.jpg

Sting: You know, Homicide, now that I've listened to you talk and talk and talk from week to week to week, I've come to the conclusion that, if I had a choice, I'd rather be this gringo you accuse me of being than one of Vince Russo's puppets. You speak out against the oppression of your people, but there are none of your people on this brand except the members of your stable, and since you've sold your respective souls to the boss and bought yourselves into his good graces, you're handed every opportunity on a silver platter. You're a non-oppressed people speaking out about oppression, which is like a blind man speaking of the beauty of sight. He knows nothing of what he speaks except what he's been told, just like you, but Vince digs the angry Mexican schtick and as long as you get to hold that championship that's pretty much the Cruiserweight belt while you're the incumbent and you cowards get to outnumber people, you're going to go along with whatever he says and do whatever he tells you to do.

If I have a death sentence, Vince is doing a very poor job of carrying it out, because I'm still kicking, and as sure as I live and breathe, no matter what he throws at me, that will continue to be the case. Me being the hero of the story isn't something I do to be like someone else, Homicide, I don't do it to fulfill any cliche' or play a role or be a character. I'm the hero because Anarchy needs one, otherwise people like you and LAX, Umaga, and Seth Rollins would run more roughshod than you already do. It doesn't matter how many times I get beaten down because regardless of the severity and duration of the beating and the amount of people doing the beating, I will rise again. I reiterate this point again and again because it hasn't sunken in for you yet. You might think that this will be the week that I finally get mine, but you're wrong again, because the only thing I'll get this week is the chance to get my hands on Umaga again before I take my title back from him at Summerslam. I'll get the chance to get my hands on The Rock and make him wish he'd stayed out of this neck of the woods. And on top of that, I'll get the chance to get my hands on CM Punk again and get revenge on you, Homicide.

And I fully welcome what you have up your sleeves. Let Hernandez get involved, let Konnan get involved, let Roman Reigns get involved, make it seven on four, bring it on! Because if I can take four men by myself, the other three that make up that seven are covered by my tag team partners. And if we can't, maybe just maybe I have something up my sleeve to even the odds. It's Showtime, folks!

The crowd cheers as Homicide looks unimpressed and angry. He raises his microphone to respond but before he can, one of the other participants in the match shows up.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Ummm I lost 7 matches as AJ Styles in 09 and won only 2 matches. So naaaa not he worst

Blizzard

Reaction score

This show opened in a great way. Loved what happened. Russo Hates Sting, that's obvious. A nice promo from Ziggler after the match. I can't find pictures like these :( So Seth is on Russo's "bad" side. He better beat The Rock. Nice promo from Kidd. A Canada promo. Team Canada returning? LOL. Loved the match of Sting and the things that happened. Raven,JBL, Warrior, Hogan? Stone Cold attacking Russo? That is like a co-main event. A nice promo from trio but they are going to take over nothing :p And The Rock has won. Seth is still on bad side of Russo. A great main event also loved the things that happened. A great show!

I usually get my pictures from fan-sites, so pretty much all you do is type in the guy you're TT'ing with, add in fan-site at the end and viola, they always have an image gallery. I searched up Christian for you, there you go bud.
Captain Charisma Photogallery - For Photos of WWE Superstar, Christian!

Onto the show, which was epic as always! Great job, green crew, everything is flowing so well leading into Summerslam. The ending was chaotic, and fits the Anarchy name perfectly. Rocky versus Fandango for the big one at Summerslam will be one hell of a thread. Albo and I going at it will be fun, best of luck to you, man! Everything was just fun to read, looking forward to see how next week pans out.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/14/13 - Jeff Hardy vs. Shannon Moore

Anarchy is about to get more extreme, because the lights darken and purples and greens surround the stage area. Suddenly, a forgotten riff fills the PA system and the crowd loses its mind!

"So you see the writing on the waaaaaalllll..."
[video=youtube;VlmGozaoTXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmGozaoTXU[/video]
thDESIRE.gif

The music of Jeff Hardy hits and the crowd goes crazy! The charismatic enigma strolls out onto the staged, dressed in his unusual way as always. Jeff seems disinterested at first, even with the response, but then he bursts out with energy and throws his arms out; yelling to the crowd. He dances on the stage, and throws up the Gunz taunt, before jogging down the ramp towards the ring. Jeff high fives the fans ringside that love him so much, while he makes his way down. Jeff smiles and then begins to run, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He jogs over to the far side of the ring and climbs the second turnbuckle hitting his older pose. The crowd pop as Hardy nods his head in agreement with the crowd. He gets down and asks for a mic, once he's given one the music starts to fade out before he gets to the middle of the ring, facing Shannon Moore. The fans chant "Hardy Hardy Hardy!" and Jeff starts to speak to his opponent this week on Anarchy but in a different tone than his promo from last week.

jeff-1.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Heh... Shannon Shaaaannon Shaaaannon... youre right man; we do go back a long way. Such a long way that I have since forgotten about my time building OMEGA with my brother and yourself. So long it has been since I dusted off the chapters of my old life back in North Carolinaaaa. Times were simpler Shannon. There were no bright lights, autographs, contracts... just hard work and passion baby. The one thing I'd never forget though

Is You.

The crowd isn't sure how to react after Jeff rambles and bit and then stares at Shannon with no expression on his face. Slowly though, Jeff smiles, relaxing the possible tension between the two men.

Jeff Hardy: Shannon maaaaan, you'll always be my baby brother. I dont care if you're from another mother, you'll always be part of the Hardy family. I dig you man, I really do. You've put in so much and given all your heart to this business and I will always ALWAYS respect you for that man... Family just ain't about blood, its about bond. And I know when we throw down next week on Anarchy... we'll put on one helluva show just like we did in the old days.

Shannon nods his head in agreement and Hardy gets a small cheer from the crowd, but they're still waiting for Jeffs intentions to be clear.

Jeff Hardy: Forgive me though Shannon... because as you may have heard.. its been a dark time for Me as well. I came back from a hiatus, I struggled with my demons while I was away and I saw my opportunity to come to Anarchy to let them loose. To be free and to be what I was always meant to be; Extreme. Anarchy called to me, little Shannon, and I answered her call and I am ready to be Anarchys creature feeaaaattureeee, little brother. But man, Matt and I haven't talked in a long time.. Since I was on Smackdown and he was here on Anarchy.. I was real messed up. Real far away, not myself. I wasn't in touch with Matt and I wasn't ready to be anyway. My problem though Shannon, is not with you. But with Matt. I don't think we're gonna see eye to eye so to speak with this whole.. Mattitude thing. Never have and never will. I dont like the way he talks to my little creatures of the night... I dont like the way he talks to you and uses you as a sacrificial lamb.. I dont like it mannn I dont like it. I love Matt though man and I hate to see him in pain. I hope that when the show comes around I see him in the back and maybe we can talk about it, or he can give me a call- something at least. I dunno man.

Jeff shrugs and the crowd is still waiting for something to get behind or boo, but Jeff is keeping it pretty level when speaking about his brother and his apprentice. Jeff continues to speak to Shannon Moore.

Jeff Hardy: But Shan man, I'm happy for you. I know we'll tear it up. But you know how my brother gets with this Mattitude business man.. Are you sure it's opened your eyes? Or has he simply blindfolded you and taken away your independent thoughts? I'm not disrespecting you man, I just wanna know, when was the last time Matt did something for you instead of himself?

The crowd now see's Jeff is concerned about his brother but knows he's rubbing some people the wrong way. Jeff stands across from Shannon, hoping for a response he knows he's probably not going to get. But

ooc: feedback on my weird ass Jeff would be great if possible <3

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh heh... but Umaga barely speaks... so ...

but... this is quite the main event. AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.