UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 6/19/13

Got Sheamus, I dig.

Let's do this!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Anarchy 6/19/13: Derrick Bateman vs Homicide

[video=youtube;-5hA_2oXwwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5hA_2oXwwA[/video]

Fans start to boo as the notorious "187" Homicide makes his way to the ring

images

Homicide is walking with the peutorican flag and he stars to making the gun signs as the fans boo as Homicide makes his way to the ring, Homicide puts the Puetorican flag onto the ring apron. Homicide starts to point at it, and then he goes on and gets a microphone and he begins to speak.

Homicide: Gringos que no es otro que el famoso 187 homicidios, y soy yo oiré anunciar revolución LAX comenzarán a partir de este miércoles. Ustedes sabrán lo que es LAX todo sobre usted beging respetar lo LAX se trata, y usted comenzará a respetar lo que somos como un grupo. Pronto LAX gobernará el CUP, y no hay absolutamente nada que podamos hacer al respecto.

fans chant "what" as Homicide responds

Homicide: La gente ignorante. I should've known coming from you Gringos in New York city. Disrespecting us Latinos acting like all we do is work at your damn fancy resturaunts. I am not going to repeat what I said in your language. No,No,No you see the UWF is Casa de LAX now. Which means you guys have to nos respeten. This place has been inhabitied with all these Gringos it makes me sick, and it makes me sick to my stomach that at Lockdown, Konan, Henrnandez, and I have to sit down and watch a tag team match inhabited with all of them, and it futher shows the el racismo en esta empresa hacia nosotros los latinos.

fans boo and they chant "Please speak English" as it goes on and Homicide goes on as he begins to speak

Homicide: Callar, this is the ignorance we have to deal with every single damn day. You know what no, no, no....Esta empresa va a aprender español, y esta empresa respetará LAX. Todas las personas que se respete lo que se trata. Nadie está a salvo de la nación LAX y que está empezando con usted Derrick Bateman. Bateman you're are just like all these people here... you are just like the la gente ignorante here, and you gringo will suffer the pain that comes with being associated with these damn Gringos... and after I am done beating you to a pulp Bateman you will come to repect LAX, and everyone in the UWF will respect what we are all about. VIVA LA RAZAAAAAAAAA.

fans boo as Homicide stands there and waits

Killz

Reaction score
Anarchy 6/19/13 - Triple H vs Bully Ray

The crowd is lulled into a silence by the lights going down in the arena before this hits the PA system.

[video=youtube;I_ECXex6e00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ECXex6e00[/video]

The crowd pop huge for Triple H because they all know that this week is his return to ring competition on the extreme brand: Anarchy. He steps out from the back in ring gear as is his custom wrestling for this brand. Into the smoke that rises from the steps Hunter steps as the crowd throw up a secondary pop as his silhouette appears.

triple-h-entrance-o.gif

Hunter stands stoic for a moment for the ‘My Time’ intro segment drops on his entrance music at which points the lights come up and he bursts forward spraying water in the air and pumping his arms. He returns to his broad walking state and steely focus to make his way down to the ring. He throws his water to someone at ring side, it is not the time for the full entrance shenanigans, as he picks up pace near to the ring and swings around the outside. Triple H grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring and hitting the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd quickly.

220px-Triple_H_Pointing_Melbourne_10.11.2007.jpg

The crowd pop as Hunter picks out members of the crowd with HHH gear and posters, a true professional, before he hops down and begins to speak.

images

Hunter:
Last week I made my debut on the third brand to be introduced to this company but the number one show on television today…ANARCHYYYYYY!

Triple H roars down the hard cam lens as the crowd is at a fever pitch.

And last week I said I was going to go to war and even though hiring Vince Russo is two steps backwards, and believe me I’ll get to Russo in a second…

Another pop from the crowd awaiting Triple H’s opinions on the new GM.

…he has taken one step forward in giving me someone I know very well, someone who I’ve wrestled with all over the world and probably the biggest son of a bitch in wrestling, to fight this week: Bubba Ray.

The crowd throw up a mixed reaction.

And I will call you Bubba, bub, because being a bully is something for the god damn playground. If you want to call yourself something to make the kids in the back not want to work with you and not want to get in your way or step on your feet then fine, good luck to ya, but it’s not going to wash with me and you damn well know it. The chains, the denim, the calves, your twitter machine or whatever the hell you’re going to be running your mouth about this week isn’t going to wash with me. I know exactly who you are and we BOTH know what you’re going to need to do this week to go on one with the One True Destroyer and that is bring your a-game before you become the first of victim of THE Game.

The crowd pop again as Triple H paces the ring and speaks less aggressively.

I was the original iron man. I’ve had career and livelihood threatening injuries and have not only come back to compete but I came back bigger and better and faster and stronger and I became champion. I became a name synonymous with championships and victories. I look at the big “return†of “Bully†Ray, I look at Homicide and I look at Derrick Bateman and I see hungry young guys who have a hell of a lot of talent and one washed up kid in a playground and I see The Game, Triple H, the Ironman of the UWF and the only guy on this roster who can legitimise that title and make it mean something.

Triple H pauses and looks around the crowd for a few moments.

Now Russo. Russo, you listen to me because I’ve more experience and knowledge of this business in my little finger than you have in your entire body! You hear me Russo, you try to do the same to me as you’re doing to Sting, you try to keep me from winning this title, you try to mess with me at all and my next war is going to be with you! This brand wants to be a legitimate contender to the great shows of the past and with you in charge that isn’t going to happen so if Bully Ray doesn’t want to drag his fat ass down then maybe you want to explain to me how you managed to land this job?

Triple H approaches the ropes facing the entrance and lowers his mic to cheers as he awaits his opponent (or Russo I guess…)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus

[video=youtube;ECbJdeh1VvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ECbJdeh1VvA[/video]

OOC: Start from 2:56

A complete new theme song is heard, the crowd is confused by the guitar riffs as 'The Legacy' by Iron Maiden blasts out. We suddenly see Seth Rollins on the entrance ramp after the drums are kicked in. Seth Rollins stands by the entrance stage holding up his Anarchy Money In The Bank Briefcase, the crowd explodes in boo's as Seth Rollins delivers a cocky smile as he makes his way to the ring. Once approached to the ring he jumps up onto the apron and steps into the ring, he then places his Money In The Bank Briefcase on the ground before speaking...

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Isn't it all ironic? When you step outside and look at the clouds and the blue sky. Not a tinkle of rain, just the birds chirping and that smile on your face. Are you enjoying yourself? Are you really feeling that happiness and joy in you? But it all becomes nothing more than grey skies, thunderstorms and tears rolling down from your eyes after you discover... The death of Sting and Kane was caused by me, only me, yours truly Seth Rollins. Last week and today... I boast in glory knowing that after five weeks, I had enough. Sting never answered me at all, Sting never tried to recover 'Purveyors of Poison'. This is why I do things... my own way. Sure Vince Russo watched and smiled as I destroyed the living life out of Sting last week on Anarchy but it's a damn good feeling knowing I do not require anybody at all. Now Vince is a lovely gentleman and yet you all continue to despise him but for what? For making changes happen in a product? For making the right decisions, what I've been prolonging to hear? Change is neccessary, if you're going to be blantant and put the same crap on week in, week out then what's the point? Do you mothers, kiddies and stupid marks in the crowd have nothing better to do? Is it because your heroes are no longer seen as heroes? Forget your damn heroes because as the sun sets, I ensure they never wake up. But once you people OPEN YOUR EYES and realise what's wrong with your own head. Then just maybe, just maybe you'd witness what I am all about!

But this week, is nothing more than me just destroying a newcomer. Remember when Ryback and Undertaker were around? Do you? I didn't think you'd remember because I crushed them on their first week and they were never to be seen again! I am a destroyer, I am the removilist and Sheamus... Your Irish self won't get far. You can grab your pot o' gold, your lucky charms and even that little leprechaun. But your luck is running out Sheamus, sure you had some impact last week but it isn't long before I destroy you and remove you of what you truly are. I've heard stories about you and quite frankly I don't care about how your father killed some bull. I certainly don't even care about the fact you're a Celtic Warrior. It's quite stupid to call yourself one; just like that stupid kid in the front row wearing a Superman Cape. Who does he think he is? He's certainly not you and Sheamus, we're not here to pretend. We're here to be realists. That's what differences me from everybody else here, you look at Sting. An old man who still puts face-paint on his face to hide the hideous wrinkles that he actually has... Pretender. Ryback said he was some sort of eating-machine and didn't prove his words, also a pretender. The Undertaker rises from the dead? Where is he? I've yet to see him escape his grave! ALSO A PRETENDER!

The crowd is booing Rollins heavily.

What? You can't admit you're all pretenders and cannot be as equal as I am? I hold this briefcase, a reminder to all of you. I am Mr. Money In The Bank; which means I could cash it in at any given cost and become your new Champion. Oh, the idea doesn't seem to appeal to you very much does it? But its' happening! With this briefcase I can do whatever I please! So quit pretending and prancing around because after this week; the roster will once again witness just how dangerous I can be. If you didn't believe in me last week, THIS WEEK YOU WILL! As for you Sheamus, I'm prepared to burst in a Paroxysm, I'm also prepared to put you into Asphyxiation, I'm certainly ready to give you a Blackout. But ask yourself this, do you have what it takes to be on Anarchy? This isn't the place for you, you can tell me how you've held titles and such before. Thing is, that was then... this is now. You will open your eyes, you will witness the greatness that is in me. The rest of you clowns, you will kneel.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy: 6/12/13 Edition - A New Dawn

Finally had a chance to sit down and read Anarchy, and I regret not reading it earlier because it was SICK!!!

Russo as the GM? Well that completely took me by surprise. It'll be really interesting on how much fuckery will happen in Anarchy, sorry faces but the heels are going to rule Anarchy now :hhh2:

LOVE The Rollins Promo! I'm really anticipating on Andrew cashing it in soon in the most dramatic fashion and pick up the greatest upset ever. Actually fuck it can't wait DO IT NOW DAMMIT!

LAX!! 'nuff said! :mark:

And dat ending... why is Andrew seriously the center of the spotlight this week? Oh well can't complain really due to this show being that freakin' awesome!

Blizzard

Reaction score
Ziggler vs. Hardy

[video=youtube;0A4Botm6YGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4Botm6YGM[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00068.png

Dolph Ziggler: Uniondale, New York… He barely had an opportunity to let out a breather, as the fans erupted in cheers for the hometown mention. …let me remind each and every one of you that you’re all living in THE DOLPH ZIGGLER ERA! The cheers quickly transitioned into boo’s, as a smug smirk appeared on Ziggler’s face. And it’s quite a time to be alive, trust me. Because just last week, you all saw the steps that I’m taking to make sure that this era isn’t some forgettable sham. Oh no, no, no... last week, you all saw a man who only had two losses on his record be defeated by none other than… ME! No one believed that meathead – Umaga would lose but guess what? It happened! I have the right to say I beat him which shoots me right up the ranks, boosting up my confidence enough to the point where I have a good opportunity at becoming International Champion at Lockdown. Not that I don’t think I’ll become champion, but whatevs.

He shrugs to himself, as the fans continue to boo at ‘the Show off’. Ziggler smirks to himself, as he continues.

Dolph Ziggler: In case you’re confused about what I just said, folks, listen up and listen good, because you’re looking at one of the men who will be competing at Lockdown for the International Championship! I’m joining the likes of Kurt Angle, CM Punk, and my opponent this week, Matt Hardy. Now, THIS is what I’ve been looking for. Competition. Because quite frankly, it’s hard to find actual competition around here. I want competition because when I win, I want it to matter. I want to beat the best, and if I’m honest, Angle, and Punk? They’re the best around here. Behind me obviously. And at Lockdown, I’m going to beat them and I’m going to prove how damn good I am when I accomplish what I said I will accomplish and that’s becoming World Champion! As for Hardy? He’s not a threat. Never was and never will. Every single week, I’ve put on better performances then he has. Every week, my name has been on more people’s lips then his has! You want to know why? It’s because Matt Hardy is an average, mediocre wrestler who relied on baby brother Jeff to get to the top!

The audience releases a mixed reaction, half of the fans in favor for Jeff Hardy, and their other booing Ziggler because well, he’s Ziggler.

Dolph Ziggler: What’s that thing you say Matt? ‘Matt Hardy Will Not Die’, huh? That’s a pretty impressive statement, and I’m not even going to try to dispute it because I don’t want you to die Matt. No, I don’t want you to die, I just want you to crawl back under whatever rock you came from, and get the hell off my television screen again. And if we’re REALLY lucky, maybe you’ll do everyone a favor and actually stay gone this time! Now I’m sure you won’t do that, Matt. In fact, I’m positive you’re pissed off. I’m positive you’re going to waddle out here, with your group of losers, and try to get some payback for what I said. You do that, Matt. But come Wednesday, come Lockdown, do us all a favor and let me do what I do best, and that’s win. Don’t stick your nose in business where you don’t belong, because trust I’m not a man you don’t want to cross. Just look what I did to Umaga, now imagine what I’ll do to someone like you!

With a smug smirk plastered across his face, Ziggler lowered the microphone, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Ziggler vs. Hardy

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;S7HIkm5nBnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7HIkm5nBnQ[/video]

The file finishes downloading as Ziggler is cut off by the music of Matt Hardy Version 1. After a while, Matt comes out, accompanied by Shannon Moore, his MFer and his fiancee Reby Sky. Halfway down the ramp, he sends them back. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt thoroughly enjoys 'The Walking Dead' "

Rumble32.jpg

Matt makes his way down the ramp to a shower of boos. He grabs a microphone from a ringside employee and wastes no time getting into the ring. After a few moments, the audience dies down enough for Matt to speak.

06_HardyPromo.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Really? Era of Dolph Ziggler? I don't think so. The only era that's going to be ushered in is going to be the Era of Mattitude. Dolph Ziggler, you will never have an era. Bragging about beating Umaga? Woah, so impressive. Monsters are designed to be slayed. I defeated Ryback twice and sent him to the unemployment line. I defeated a machine. How's that for "not being a threat" ? Dolph Ziggler, you have things all wrong. It isn't Punk and Angle you should be worried about. The only person who's walking out of Lockdown as International Champion is Matt Hardy Version 1. I mean, it's not myour fault. You're just not quite as up to date as I am. You think a few petty wins makes you God's gift to wrestling. You don't impress me, Ziggler. You don't impress me one bit. What gives you the right to even think of yourself in my league? Dolph Ziggler, you're a flash in the pan. You're old hat. Meanwhile, I'm a wrestling icon. I'm a legend in this business whether you like it or not so I expect to be treated with some respect around here. From you and these disgusting people here in attendance.

The crowd begins booing as Matt's insult. Matt just continues.

Matt Hardy Version 1: I'm better than each and every single one of you. It's just common fact. Especially this bleach-blonde pretty boy standing in front of me. He spends more time on his hair and his tan than he does inside a wrestling ring. Big mistake if you're getting in the ring with me. My brother is the better Hardy? Who's competing for a world championship at Lockdown and who continually gets beaten down by D'Von Dudley? Jeff is successful because I allowed it. I did nothing about it but that has all changed. It's not about him anymore. It's not about you. It's not even about Anarchy or the entire UWF. It's all about Matt Hardy Version 1 and him finally getting the recognition he deserves by becoming world champion. By God and the UWF Universe as my witnesses, Mattitude will spread like wildfire. It will be inevitable. All of you will follow me.

The crowd begins to chant "HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS!" Ziggler smirks at Matt.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Real mature, people. While you all sit there and drink your beers and stuff your face full of nachos and hot dogs, I'll be in this ring doing what I always do and that's win matches. Ziggler, your winning streak comes to an end this week when I deliver to you an unfortunate Twist of Fate and pin you to the mat 1...2....3. You're the minor threat in this match at Lockdown. I'm not concerned one bit because, I know, when it comes to doing the impossible, call the man who is Stronger Than Death and Will Not Die and you will know true power. First step, Anarchy. Next step, Lockdown. Ziggler, bring your A game.....I want you at full speed when I lay you out cold.

Matt gets out of Ziggler's face and looks out to the booing audience.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Anarchy 6/19/13: Derrick Bateman vs Homicide

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and he comes out full of energy but without Maxine and Johnny Curtis. Instead with him is nothing other than the American flag and he is proudly waving it around at the crowd is eating it up. A USA chant breaks through the arena and even drowns out Bateman's theme song. Bateman rests the flag and grabs a mic and stand atop the stage to confront homicide who is in the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Maybe you should listen to these people Homicide. Saying "What?" is actually an understatement. I have no idea what you're saying but Maxine knows Spanish and she told me you just babbled a bunch of words together. It's like you typed words into a Google translator and then came out here and repeated them. But I get it man your a rebel, you don't play by the rules. Well guess what holmes, I don't play by no rules either. I don't know if you can tell but I have a secret identity known as the Bateman. He's a pretty big deal in the vigilante circuit. And when people get him angry, he strikes back and they are never heard of again.

The crowd cheers loudly at the insinuation of LAX being gone.

But we're just dumb Americans so what do we know right? I mean besides curing diseases and colonizing new planets and allowing you to come into our America which is the greatest country in the US of A! Oh wait no that sounds like we know everything. All you do is come here and take our damn jobs! You can call me racist but I’m only fighting racism with racism because like the old saying goes, fight fire with fire because it'll burn everything around you and in the end not make it worth it because you are not worth it! Am I right people! USA! USA!

An enormous "USA" chants break through the arena as Derrick Bateman is pumping his arms wildly.

Bash this country all you want hombre, I'll just bash your face in with my fists, Freedom and Justice. Together they are one hell of a deadly combination. No one can match them! Not even two world champions. You all saw Money in the Bank. The world champions cheated to retain their titles because they just couldn't stack up to all this manliness.

Homicide is a crime and I'll be damned if I let you run rampant on my watch!

One last burst of cheers from the crowd as Bateman stands proudly with the American flag by his side.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide looks at Bateman and he begins to speak

img5087ew3le0.jpg

Homicide: Bateman you think your funny huh? You think you can come out here an make some jokes, and control these mindless puppets to chant your countries name. Why don't you come into my back yard and try your little schtick there... it wouldn't work as easy as you think Gringo. You see Bateman you truly don't understand what L.A.X. is trying to do here do you? You think were trying to come out here and trying to bash America with every breath we take, but that is far from the truth here holmes oh far from it. What L.A.X is trying to do is end the damn Gringo mentality that this company, and the united states of america tries to put in our damn heads.

fans boo as Homicide speaks to add more too it

Homicide: Think about it people this company has a gringo mentality look at what they did to one of the greatest lucha libre wrestlers in Rey Mysterio jr. They turned that great man he was, the man the latino community respected into a damn clown. Making him into a joke and an embarassment into some dumb super hero that made no damn sense. Not only that he won the world title, but Rey didn't win that world title on his own terms. He didn't win the title for all of us inspiring latino's, he won it as a super hero of the UWF. He won it under the damn gringo mentality that the UWF has set up here. That right there is what we are trying to end bateman, and we are going to end it under any means necesarry.

fans boo as Homicide begins to speak

Homicide: So Bateman if you thought your ass beating I was going to give you was gonna be hard before it is going to be even worse, because you say you have a little super hero side to you. You say that little side will come out. Will gringo I hope it comes out because when it comes out every punch I will hit you with will be out of anger to what the UWF did to Rey Mysterio jr. You Bateman will feel the pain that I felt watching Rey suffer through that, that Hernandez felt watching through that, and that my boss and Rey's great friend Konan felt watching through that, and maybe when I leave you in a pile of your own damn blood, and then you will know what L.A.X is all about. Soon Bateman everyone will know what LAX is all about, and we will make our message loud and clear.

fans boo as Homicide looks at Batmean with a blood thirst in his eyes

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus

[video=youtube;3o6ydt3iTyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6ydt3iTyE[/video]

The crowd in the arena go wild as the UWF's newest addition makes his way out to the top of the stage. The Celtic Warrior is carrying a mic and wearing a smile while shaking his head at Rollins down in the ring. His music trails off and Sheamus begins to address his Anarchy opponent

Sheamus: Ye alright there fella? Ye having a good time out here in the spotlight? The reason I ask is ahm a little bit worried the heat's getting to ya. Believe me I know what's it's like to get a bit of heat stroke, when the sun sends yer head a bit doolally. When you've got a complexion and a hair colour like meself it's a constant worry, but I'm thinking ye've gone a bit crazy yerself tonight fella. Yer honestly out here asking seriously if Anarchy's the place for me?

Ah'll let ye in a a little secret Seth. When I came back to the UWF and spoke to Vince McMahon to ask him for another chance with this company, after I'd kissed his arse to a suitable level, he says to me "Sheamus, we've got t'ree main brands now. Dere's no more NXT, no more developmental, it's a straight three way choice; Raw, Smackdown or Anarchy"... And Seth I says to Vinnie - ah can call him Vinnie what with him also being of good Oirish stock - I says to Vinnie Mac; "Vinnie send me to the mad house. Send me to the place where there are no rules. Send me where you've sent all of the craziest bastards you've got. Hell send me to the place where I can say "bastard" cause ah've been living in PG-t'irteen far too damn long. Vinnie... send me to Anarchy!

And God love 'im he did. He sent me here and he told me to shake the place up a bit, and ye better believe it Seth that's exactly what I'm gonna do. It started last week with Umaga and continues this week with Mister Money in de Bank here. Now I'm far from done with Umaga, and I've got me eye on that title he's wearing around his waste, but before we get a chance to have a few more words ahm going to send him a message; and that message is going to be me, sticking Mister Money in de Bank flat on his arse!

Seth you've had a great coupla months, dere's absolutely no denying that. You've put yourself on the map and you've been rewarded with yer little briefcase there. Now it's not a title, at least not yet, but it's a crackin' bit of leverage to have, and no one should blame you for being confident, but Seth; it's time to come back down to Earth. I've come to Anarchy for two reasons; to smash some heads and to have a bit of fun while ahm doing it. On this week's show I'll do just that starting wit' yer good self. You'll wake up on Thursday morning, you wont be able to remember how ye got home. You'll have a terrible, terrible headache, the worst hangover you've ever had, and you'll have memory loss. You probably wont remember a damn t'ing. At that point you'll tell yourself it is a hangover, you had one too many pints of Guinness after the show and you've given yourself a stinkin', horrible, debilitatin' hangover. But deep down you'll know the truth, and that it wasn't a pint of the black stuff that's turned you into a wreck, it's a tall glass of The Great White and a Brogue Kick to the brain!

Me hair's red hot Seth Rollins and yer about to be the first man on Anarchy to find out how "too-hot-for-regular-TV" this new Sheamus actually is. Ah'll see ye in the ring fella, Ah'll be the one shoving the boot in yer face!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Bateman seems unfazed by everything Homicide just said.

Derrick Bateman
Listen, I don't know who this "Green go" guy is but he sounds pretty awesome if UWF has his mentality. Unless he doesn't exist and this is just some language barrier. Hey I got a question, did you know that over here in America, green means go? Is that what you're trying to say? Yes we do have a green means go mentality here. Maybe that's why you're mad all the time because people keep honking at you because you won't go when it's green. I figured it out you guys. Now that you finally have that little information why don't you go on and run back to where you came from.

The crowd cheers Bateman on as he waves to the crowd acknowledging them.

Now look, I don't know what you have against Rey but he chose to be a super hero. Honestly, that little man inspired me to become a vigilante myself. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when you fight for justice! What do you fight for? To beat the system? There is no bias against you. It's not our fault that you're just not good enough. I mean look how long it finally took you to become a part of the greatest wrestling promotion of all time. A lot of people like to live in the past but that's dead and buried for a reason. Everyone there just wasn't good enough to sustain interest. This is where it's at and these people love me!

The audience rains down their approval on Derrick Bateman.

This is what you want. Don't fight it bro, this is what everyone wants. Save your energy to fight for when you step in the ring with me. That ring that you're standing in, that's my front yard. And it looks like you're trespassing in my yard. Trespassing is a crime. One I take very serious. And that's not the only crime either! You're standing there impersonating a wrestler. You don't even have tights bro what's up with that!? I get it, you're not very manly. I mean look at you, you're hiding underneath all that gang stuff. Gang stuff! That's another crime! Oh man you're definitely going to be in for it on Anarchy. As a matter of fact, I'm just wasting time talking to you right now. I should be in the back preparing by fighting other crime. So until we meet again, too-da-loo.

Bateman grabs the flag next to him and waves it around one last time. He stares at Homicide before leaving to the back.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy 6/26/13 Edition

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as the Anarchy theme plays and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before suddenly...

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Vince Russo's entrance theme plays over the PA system. Before long Russo walks out onto the stage with a black baseball bat in hand. He looks around at the crowd before smirking and heading on down to the ring. He rolls into the ring without much fanfare and demands he is handed a microphone by the ring announcer Christy Hemme.

6030%20-%20autoplay_gif%20bash_at_the_beach%20gif%20microphone%20vince_russo%20wcw%20yelling.gif

Vince Russo: Cut the music.

The crowd boo as Russo's music is cut, meaning they have to hear him talk.

Before I get on to business I'd just like to say, welcome to Wednesday Night Anarchy, the only show that means anything here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. Or at least that's what I want it to be. See, I look around me backstage and I see all these young lions biting at the chance of stardom, at the chance to be somebody. Guys like... the champion, CM Punk. Guys like... Dolph Ziggler, the LAX, Johnny Curtis. Guys like... Seth Rollins. And I see them being turned down at each step. Sure, a few guys make it to the top, CM Punk being the example, but so often these guys are thrown to the wayside in favour of guys like Taz, Rhino, Kurt Angle and worst of all Sting. Old guys who have already had their shot at the big time, blew it and think they can come here and make amends, that ain't the way it works no more, no way, I ain't here to pay your pensions.

The crowd are booing Russo loudly as he slanders some of their favourites.

What happened last week is an example to all of you of the new era here on Anarchy, the era of the New Blood. The New Breed. And that new breed is lead by great men like Seth Rollins who last week took out what I consider to be old trash like Sting. He made an example out of Sting, he showed the world that Sting isn't some sort of supernatural superstar... and that he's just another one of these veterans who don't know when to hang their boots up and let these hungry young lions get their shot at glory. And it made me happy, it really did, watching Rollins destroy Sting because it simply reaffirmed what I always thought, that Seth Rollins has what it takes to be the leading star here on Anarchy. That Seth Rollins deserves to be here and that Seth Rollins is hungry enough to do anything he needs to stake his claim at a championship opportunity.

The crowd are booing loudly as Russo rambles on, we get a loud 'We Want Sting!, We Want Sting!' chant.

Sting ain't comin' back, he's gone, he's gone for good!.

The crowd boo even louder.

And good riddance because the last thing I want to see on that show is that old piece of shit hogging the spotlight. And yeah I said 'shit' on live TV, sue me!. And that's another thing, it's about time this show got a set of freakin' balls. I'm done with all this nicey nice PG crap you'll get from the other brands, that ain't gettin' it done any more, that's old hat. The people want excitement, they want vulgarity, they want extreme wrestling, they want hardcore. They want the cutting edge and well, I want ratings. And that's why I am formally announcing that as of right now... the referees?, they're going to be a lot more 'lenient', now let's see if these so called 'veterans' can keep up because I don't think they can, and in fact I challenge them to impress me because if they don't... well what happened to Sting won't be a one shot deal. And you can count on that.

Russo drops the microphone and leaves the ring as the crowd continue to boo him loudly, we are then brought over to our new announce team of Tony Dawson and William Regal.

tumblr_miiz81tz8w1s3zy8jo1_500.jpg

Dawson: Welcome everyone to Wednesday Night Anarchy, I'm Tony Dawson alongside William Regal filling in for Joey Styles and Mick Foley who are on strike it seems and William, what a night of action we have ahead of us.

Regal: It certainly makes me happy I happened to be backstage tonight.

Dawson: We've got four bumper matches tonight including two 15 Minute Ironman Matches to determine to two men who will face off at Lockdown for the new UWF Ironman Championhip.

Regal: I've got to respect any man who wants to compete for a belt which requires that level of skill, dedication and conditioning.

Dawson: Not only that but we've got 'The Celtic Warrior' Sheamus making his Anarchy debut against the controversial Seth Rollins who seems a bit of a pet project of our General Manager Vince Russo.

Regal: And what a wonderful man Mister Russo is, I love this job

Dawson: As do I and I hope we can keep it, but we can't go without mentioning our main event of the evening, two men who qualified for the Four Way Steel Cage Match for the International Championship at Lockdown will go head to head as Matt Hardy takes on Dolph Ziggler.

Regal: The Show-Off facing off against The Sensei of Mattitude... at least it'll be interesting.

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme:
The following is a 15 Minute Ironman Match.

ftm0l0.gif

The LAX theme plays over the PA system and the crowd begin to give a loud mixed reaction. Before long Homicide comes out from the back with Hernandez and Konnan not too far behind him. They make their way down to the ring throwing out gang signs and shouting at the crowd in Spanish. Homicide slides into the ring and heads to the top rope to throw out the LAX hands as the crowd boo.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 205 pounds... representing the Latin American Xchange, 'The Notorious 187' Homicide!

uU6Gl.gif

Suddenly the crowd come to life as 'Born in The USA' hits the PA system!. Everyone seems rather confused until Derrick Bateman walks out from the back with Stars and Stripes Shorts on and stands triumphant on the stage with his fists in the air. Johnny Curtis comes out behind him with Maxine in arm, they look Bateman up and down and shake their heads before they walk down the ramp ahead of Bateman. Bateman walks down the ramp and gets into the ring and begins to chant 'USA!, USA!' along with the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Johnny Curtis and Maxine.. from... AMERICA!, weighing in at 243 pounds, Derrick Bateman!

Homicide13.jpg
Vs
Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg

Bateman continues to fist pump along with the crowd as Homicide and his crew stand opposite absolutely irate. The bell sounds and the clock begins to count down from 15 minutes. Homicide immediately rushes Bateman in the corner and throws some heavy shots to the body, Bateman is overwhelmed and drops down in the corner. Homicide begins to just stomp him in the corner shouting various Spanish insults at him before he wipes the sole of his boot across his face. Homicide then faces the crowd and continues to taunt them as Bateman struggles back up to his feet. Homicide turns round as Bateman gets up against the ropes. Homicide grabs Bateman and goes for the Irish Whip across the ring but Bateman reverses and Irish Whips Homicide instead when Homicide rebounds Bateman grabs him but Homicide is quick and and swings around Bateman into a Crucifix Pin.

Bateman kicks out.

Dawson: Fast paced action so far.

Regal: These Mexican buggers are bloody fast aren't they?

Dawson: Actually he's from Brooklyn and is of Puerto Rican descent.

Regal: And I'm sure he'll tell me all about it.

Bateman and Homicide are both quick to their feet and get into a Collar and Elbow tie up. Bateman the larger of the two men takes command with a Headlock, Homicide however gets the elbows into the gut of Bateman and forces the break. Homicide then quickly rolls up and over Bateman before lifting Bateman up into the air and dropping him down onto his back with a Backdrop Suplex. Homicide covers.

Bateman kicks out. Homicide wastes no time as he heads up to the top rope. As Bateman struggles to his feet Homicide leaps off of the top rope and drops his two feet down into the kneeling Bateman's back flattening him out on the ring apron with a Diving Double Foot Stomp. Homicide rolls Bateman over and goes for another cover.

Bateman kicks out, Homicide quickly locks in a Chinlock as he tries to keep Bateman on the ground. Bateman struggles on the ground in the Chinlock but gets himself in a kneeling position. He struggles up onto his feet with the will of the crowd chanting 'USA!, USA!', as Bateman gets to his feet, Homicide leaps up and locks in a Body Scissors along with the Chinlock but it won't stop the resurgent Bateman as he runs backwards with Homicide on his back and drives Homicide into the corner of the ring. Bateman then turns around and grabs Homicide by the hand, he pulls him out and drops him with a Clothesline dropping down to give it extra power, throwing his entire body weight into the Short Arm Clothesline which sends both men to the ground.

Dawson: Short-Arm Clothesline, the opposite of the Long-Arm Clothesline.

Regal: Tommy, that was an absolutely awful analysis.

Bateman is first to his feet and he goes up to the top rope. He gets another 'USA!' chant going with the crowd as he urges Homicide to get to his feet, the clock is now at the 9 minute mark. As Homicide gets to his feet Bateman launches himself off of the top rope with a Missile Dropkick which catches Homicide on the jaw dropping him backwards onto the hard canvas. Bateman quickly covers.

Homicide rolls the shoulder out. Bateman, a picture of frustration, gets back onto his feet and grabs Homicide by the head, he then grabs him around the waist and is looking for his signature Northern Lights Suplex but as he lifts Homicide into the air the Latin Superstar twists it around and shifts the momentum twisting himself and Bateman around before dropping Bateman head first down into the mat with a Tornado DDT!. Both men are now down, however Homicide is already getting back up onto his feet, he looks and sees Curtis and Maxine at ringside and makes a rude gesture towards Maxine which the crowd give a mixed reaction to. Maxine looks outraged and she then encourages Curtis to get into the ring.

Dawson: Look at Maxine, she's so insulted!

Regal: I swear to god you are the most observant man I have ever worked beside. Honestly.

Dawson:
Well thank you, see your not the villain people make you out to be after all!

Curtis seems hesitant but gets up onto the ring apron. Homicide taunts him into the ring but he's still rather hesitant, running around ringside however is Hernandez who sweeps Curtis' legs away from him dropping him into the hard edge of the ring apron. Homicide turns around but Bateman is already on his feet and he punches Homicide square on the jaw. Homicide stumbles back, Bateman throws an arm with an attempted Clothesline but Homicide ducks, Homicide then waits for Bateman to turn around before he goes for a Hurracanrana but Bateman uses his strength to hold Homicide before throwing him over head with an Ally Oop!. On the outside Konnan and Hernandez are putting a beating on Curtis as Maxine runs away scared. Bateman sees this and is enraged, he wastes no time running and diving through the middle ropes with a Suicide Dive to the outside which takes both Konnan and Hernandez down to the outside ring mats.

Regal: Looking at this blithering idiot, he's got a title opportunity up for grabs and he'd rather save his friend. Silly boy.

Dawson: That's a true friend though, willing to put his body on the line to save his friend.

Bateman gets up, there is no ring count courtesy of the slackened rules on Anarchy. Bateman grabs Hernandez by the head and smacks it off of the ring barricade. Konnan grabs Bateman but Bateman senses it and turns around to drop Konnan with a right hand. Out of nowhere however comes Homicide flying over the top rope with a flipping Senton which catches Bateman and drops him to the outside floor. A perfectly executed Tope Con Hilo. The crowd pop but return to booing Homicide as he grabs Bateman and tosses him into the ring. Homicide then gets into the ring himself and rolls Bateman over for the cover.

Maxine breaks the pin up!. Maxine kicks Homicide on the back of the head with her high heel boots, Homicide immediately leaps up and faces her down, forcing her back into the corner. Homicide is smiling ear to ear as he intimidates Bateman's partner in crime. Bateman slowly gets to his feet as sees Maxine in horror in the corner as Homicide stands over her insulting her and saying other derogatory remarks to her. Bateman walks over and proceeds to roll Homicide up for a pin attempt, Bateman then grabs the hand of Maxine as she holds onto the top rope.

Bateman scores a Pinfall as the clock reaches 6:21: Bateman 1 - 0 Homicide

Regal: That was the first truly smart thing I've seen from Bateman and these 'Modern Day Double Dragons' or whatever the bloody hell they're called.

Dawson: Well with the rulebook being almost thrown out by Vince Russo earlier on tonight that was perfectly legal.

Homicide is quick to his feet and looks up at the referee in shock. He then turns around and sees Bateman allowing Maxine out of the ring by sitting on the middle rope, Homicide kicks the middle rope up so it crotches Derrick Bateman and causes Maxine to fall to the outside possibly injuring her foot. Homicide then grabs Bateman by the head and slams him down head first to the mat. He angrily proceeds to stick his boot to the head of Bateman. In a hurry he picks Bateman up by the head and lifts him up with a Scoop Slam before slamming him down with a Sit Out Scoop Slam he calls the Bronx Bomber. He hooks the leg for the cover.

Bateman kicks out. Angry Homicide takes Bateman's head and just slams it down on the mat repeatedly before lifting him up Homicide wastes no time in getting Bateman in position in a great hurry and proceeds to drop him with a devastating rendition of Da Cop Killa. Homicide covers.

Homicide gains a pinfall as the clock reaches 3:42: Bateman 1-1 Homicide.

Dawson: That changes everything!, it's 1 a piece going into the final few minutes.

Regal: I don't believe that Derrick Bateman will be able to continue after that move. A truly nasty move that was.

Bateman struggles to his feet in the corner as the referee checks to see he is okay to continue. The referee gives Bateman the go ahead as Bateman refuses to give up the opportunity presented to him. As the referee indicates to both men to start again Homicide immediately runs at Bateman and proceeds to leap up and catch him with a Double Flying Knee in the corner, jacking Bateman's jaw. Bateman drops down to the mat, Homicide drags him into position and heads up to the top rope he looks around, Hernandez and Curtis are both brawling on the outside with Hernandez soon being backed by Konnan. Homicide then proceeds to yell out 'TO LIVE AND DIE IN LAX' before leaping off of the top rope with a Frog Splash down onto the mid section of Derrick Bateman. He stays atop for the cover.

Homicide scores a pinfall as the clock reaches 0:56: Bateman 1-2 Homicide.

Regal: That's it, it must be over now.

Homicide immediately locks in an STF on the mat to keep Bateman grounded. The clock ticks down as Homicide stares with glee at the titantron counting it down. Bateman is struggling in the submission but is simply too spent to tap out. Homicide just rides out the rest of the match and forces Bateman to watch the clock reach 00:00.

Winner with 2 falls to 1: Homicide!

220px-Homicidal....jpg

Homicide has his hand raised by the referee but pulls it away as he rolls out of the ring to be with his LAX team members. They begin to walk away from ringside leaving Bateman and Curtis both down as the do so. Homicide motions for the belt to be around his waist as we go elsewhere.

=====================================================

TheNewRawBanner.png

The sound of fighting is heard as we're taken backstage, we see Kurt Angle and the Masked Man fighting back and forth. Kurt Angle tries to take the mask off but the Masked Man lifts him up into the air and dumps him down onto his head cracking him wide open hardway. The Masked Man continues to attack Angle, he grabs the nearest weapon he can find, a lead pipe and begins to just beat Angle down with it, coming backstage however are Bateman and Curtis after their match and they run at the Masked Man who makes a hasty exit. Bateman and Curtis shout for help as Maxine calls an ambulance for the downed Kurt Angle who is knocked out and bleeding profusely.

Dawson: I can't believe what we just witnessed. This has to put Angle's involvement at Lockdown or at any point in the near future in serious doubt.

Regal:
That was a despicable act and even I can't condone that sort of thing.

[video=youtube;4XsorUGTaq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsorUGTaq0[/video]

There is a huge mix reaction from the crowd following, CM Punk's music being played. CM Punk comes out from the back with the International Title over his shoulder and has a smirk on his face. CM Punk stops before continuing to head down to the ring and lays down the title, drops to his right knee and then shouts out "IT'S CLUBBERING TIME"

CM Punk then picks up the title and proceeds to head to the ring as he shows off his new possession. As, CM Punk approaches the ring, he gets onto the apron and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and hoists the International Title over his head which prompts a few more fans to boo him rather than cheer for him

CM Punk then heads inside the ring and walks over to the farthest corner and is handed a microphone. CM Punk walks around a bit before he takes a seat in the middle of the ring and gets on the microphone

CM Punk: I guess the question that people are asking is, where was, CM Punk last week. Well I'll tell you where I was. The only problem is, it's none of your business. Last week I took the week off and celebrated my third World Title reign here in UWF. I was enjoying it all the way to Anarchy when once again it was announced that my first title defense would be against multiple people. Yeah real great way to keep your top star not only on this brand, but in all of the UWF, a happy camper. At least it's only three other men I will defend my title against rather than the five I did back at No Way Out. This time, I'm not worried. I see who my opponents are and I know that this title is staying with me for a long time.

The crowd let's, CM Punk know how they feel about him

CM Punk: But now onto the much more reason why I am out here and it all goes like this, I told you so! I told you so! I TOLD YOU SO! I told you. I told you. And I certainly told you. What did I tell you all was going to happen at Money in the Bank. I knew that I would walk out the new International Champion and I did just that. Boy does it feel great to always know you're right about everything. And knowing all of you were too stupid to actually believe it. I bet I know who feels even more stupid now, Rhino. Because you see, Rhino is at home right now watching from his couch while probably eating chips and drinking beer because it's his way of getting past his second humiliating defeat by the hands of the NEWWWW International Champion, CM Punk.

The crowd boos heavily at, CM Punk

CM Punk: I find that a bit ironic, you all booing me. The last time I won the World Title back in January at the Royal Rumble, you all were cheering for me. You all couldn't get enough of, CM Punk. Then the night of my victory celebration on Raw you all went completely nuts about and kept wanting me to stay out longer before the rest of the show bored you. Five months later and you all have the nerve to boo me during my second title reign here between Anarchy and NXT. That's why I didn't fall for it when I came out from the back because I know exactly how all you fat slobs in the audience really are. You are all a bunch of classless degenerates whom probably is using the states funds because you're too lazy to get a real job. So instead you suck the pockets of myself and many others for example. Yet you can still afford to buy a Anarchy ticket. Only problem is, I'm not going to let you guys get the best of me again. I went there once and a gratefully regret each moment of it.

More heat gets put onto, CM Punk for his choice of words

CM Punk: Tonight is my night. Not yours. Not, Rhino's. Not anyone's except for fine. For over ninety-five days, I reigned supreme on this show when it was NXT. I did not suffer a loss for two consecutive months. I was on top of the world at that point. I had just defeated, Rhino the first time and went on to beat, Bully Ray for the NXT World Title. At that point, I didn't think anyone could get near me or my title. So then I suffered an injury that I cannot talk about due to privacy reasons and at No Way Out, I lost my World Title because I was not 100%. The fact I had to even defend my title against six other men for my first title defense was poor management decision making. After that moment, I basically fell flat on my face for a month. Then I faced, Stone Cold at WrestleMania and regained the confidence back and now here I stand before you as a 3-time UWF World Champion and reigning International Champion!

CM Punk puts his arms in the air as he's holding the title strap in his right hand. The crowd gives major heat to him

CM Punk: Now there is something going on around here that is really starting to grab my attention. I don't know who this masked man is, but I can tell you honestly here right now, I have nothing to do with him. I don't know who he is. Hell, it may not even be a he and could be a she. But I have no clue who this person is because they have been appearing quite too often in my matches. And this past Sunday, this person made their presence felt again as they got involved in my match and for all I know, he could of been coming for me. Who's to say it's not multiple people doing this and acting as one person. I don't know because I have nothing to do with this person or persons and nor do I want to. Bottom line is I'm the International World Champion and there's nothing you can do about it.

CM Punk smiles as the crowd boos at him

CM Punk: You're looking at the face of this show. From this day forth, it does not matter who comes my way. You want a shot at this title, then you had better get yourself in line because there are many who want the first crack at this bad boy on my shoulder. You're not looking at just the UWF International Champion, you're looking at the Best in the World and I will be keeping this until I'm ready to give it up. At Lockdown, it doesn't matter whom I pin. It's every man for himself and on Sunday, July 14th, I will leave still the International Champion!

CM Punk gets up to his feet and walks over to the ropes and holds up the International title once more before we head out for a break

=================================================

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

===============================================

We go backstage where Vince Russo is walking around. He goes to go into his office but the door won't open. He tries kicking it but to no avail, he then gets a security guard who is nearby to bust down the door for him. Russo says his thanks and goes into his office only to find on the floor a black Baseball Bat. He picks it up and smirks before putting it in a bin. He walks over to his desk and opens up his laptop to find his background picture is now that of Sting. He looks around and laughs.

Vince Russo: Who did this? huh?, who's the wise-ass?... ah that's gold, man. Gold.

Russo continues on his business as we go to our next segment.

Trish is confronted in back by an attempt to be interviewed and Trish is not to pleased by that.

Maria:
Ladies and gentlemen. We are here with the most successful manager of all time Trish Stratus. Trish How are you feeling after Raw when HBK kicked you? How are you feeling about Umaga losing his match to Ziggler and then being attacked by Sheamus? The world wants to know your thoughts Trish.

The most successful manager of all time Trish Stratus:
Seriously… I would hurt you right now.

Maria:
Please don’t.

Then show a woman like myself some respect instead of spewing that crap.

Maria:
I’m sorry Trish.

That’s Ms. Stratus to you.

Maria:
Sorry Ms. Stratus.

Good. Now get out of my face. I don’t need you for this.

Maria:
Yes Ms. Stratus.

Maria quickly makes her exit.

Now to deal with the matters at hand. Firstly… Shawn… you better be glad I am hurt. I would challenge you and beat you in a match so quick if I was healthy but you had to hit me and why? Because you’re scared of this woman? You are threatened by me? You may claim you wanted to send a message to Edge but instead you decided to take it out on me? You better believe that we will strike back and there is a good chance that you will not be wrestling again after that. We gonna hurt you bad. Just know… this is your fault that you made this personal when you decided to attack me when all I did was tell the truth about you. Something you obviously cannot take.

Now as far as that other crap that idiot girl was talking about… about Ziggles winning… he just got lucky. That is all that is. Nothing more than that. But Sheamus… he is getting his nose in something it doesn’t belong in. He is looking to bite off a lot more than he can chew and if he thinks that his attack is going to go without any sort of repercussions then he is more delusional than that 40 year old idiot Shawn. People are going to learn… when you mess with Trish Stratus… you will get hurt.

Trish throws the mic at the ground causing a loud feedback sound and walks off camera.

Dawson: Well earlier tonight Homicide of LAX earned his shot at the Ironman Championship at Lockdown, up next we'll learn who his opponent will be as Triple H takes on the former International Champion when it was the NXT Championship, Bully Ray.

Regal: This mismatch of styles will surely lead to a sound wrestling match.

Dawson: I can only hope so, Triple H made his debut last week asking for a challenge and a challenge he has received.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

102741_o.gif

The crowd pop huge for Triple H because they all know that this week is his return to ring competition on the extreme brand: Anarchy. He steps out from the back in ring gear as is his custom wrestling for this brand. Into the smoke that rises from the steps Hunter steps as the crowd throw up a secondary pop as his silhouette appears. Hunter stands stoic for a moment for the ‘My Time’ intro segment drops on his entrance music at which points the lights come up and he bursts forward spraying water in the air and pumping his arms. He returns to his broad walking state and steely focus to make his way down to the ring. He makes his way around ringside and takes in a big gulp of water before getting up onto the ring apron, he proceeds to spit the water in the air and pose as the crowd cheer and bow to him. He then steps between the ropes and into the ring. He goes to the top rope to do his signature pose as the crowd continue to pop for him.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255 pound, he is 'The Game' Triple H!

106756Entrance.gif

Bully Ray's theme begins to play and to the sound of boos Anarchy's resident Bully begins to make his way out to the entrance stage. He stands with his iPhone and is seemingly tweeting out his message for tonight. He makes his way down the ramp and stops to pose for the camera showing off his impressive calf physique. Bully Ray then gets into the ring and continues to use his phone.

Christy Hemme: And from New York City, weighing in at 290 pounds, please welcome back, Bully Ray!

Before the match can start Vince Russo pops up on the titantron much to the chagrin of the crowd and the men in the ring.

vince-russo.jpg

Vince Russo: Oh hey Hunter, remember me, I'm the guy who booked you to be the big deal you are... in the 1990's. But that's as far as our association goes, I've watched you since you were in that other company talking about how damn good you are and I've watched you become lazy. I watched you politic. I watched you become an office worker and now you want to come back here, to the New Breed of Sports Entertainment and get opportunities?. I don't think so pal, I didn't want ya here and I want rid of ya as soon as I can. You can blame your daddy in law for puttin' ya here in the first place. So Hunter tonight in this match if you draw or if you lose you are gone from the Anarchy roster. Oh and just to make it more exciting because god knows you've slowed down a hell of a lot these days, it ain't going to be a 15 minute Ironman Match... nah, it's going to be a 3 Minute Ironman Match. How's that for ya... ya big nose bastard!

Vince Russo dissapears off the screen as Triple H looks up angry. He looks down across the ring to Bully Ray who is laughing as he seemingly tweets about the recent happenings, the referee sounds the bell.

TriplHAn_zps1d8fe9a6.jpg
Vs
BullyAnar_zps51b8db59.jpg

The clock starts counting down from 3 minutes and Bully Ray has seemingly not noticed as he continues to play with his phone. Triple H has no time to waste and goes on the attack he pushes the phone Bully Ray has into his face smashing the glass screen into his forehead. Triple H then begins to berate Bully Ray with right hands in the corner. Triple H drags Bully Ray to his feet and whips him across the ring, he leans over looking for a Back Body Drop but Ray gets the boot up. Bully Ray runs off the ropes and is looking for a Clothesline but Triple H comes too and hits him with a Knee Strike stunning Bully Ray who stumbles back off of the ring ropes and into a kick in the gut from Triple H. Triple H then hooks both arms in a Double Underhook before leaping into the air and dropping Bully Ray down face first onto the mat with a Pedigree!. The clock is ticking down from one minute now as the crowd roar in approval. Triple H has a look up at the clock and sees he still has a bit of time. He lifts Bully Ray up and repeats the Pedigree to make sure!

Regal: Hunter's a good friend of mine and I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Dawson:
I believe Triple H is proving Vince Russo wrong here.

Triple H rolls Bully Ray over and covers him.

...3!

Triple scores a pinfall as the clock strikes 0:20: Triple H 1-0 Bully Ray

Triple H looks down at Bully Ray who is completely knocked out, he shrugs his shoulder and looks towards the camera he shouts 'Hey Russo, two words for ya!' and does the crotch chop as the crowd yell 'SUCK IT!'. Triple H goes to the top rope to pose as the bell sounds for the end of the match.

Winner with 1 pinfall to 0: Triple H

220px-Triple_H_Pointing_Melbourne_10.11.2007.jpg

Triple H celebrates as the crowd cheer him on.

Dawson: Undoubtedly impressive from Triple H.

Regal: He won it when the odds were stacked against him but it will be tough for Bully Ray to come back from this.

Dawson: Regardless it's now confirmed Triple H will take on Homicide at Lockdown in a 30 Minute Ironman Match with the new Ironman Championship on the line, who will take home the new gold?

Who hasn't listened to the blockbuster 4-Hour Roundtable edition of Chilling With Chase?... whoever put their hand up, you're a terrible person. Go listen to it, it's good fun.

======================================================

Dawson: Up next we're going to have Seth Rollins up against Sheamus and joining us on commentary is Vince Russo.

Russo: Glad to join you two boys, you're doing a hell of a job.

Regal: Why thank you very much, sir.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!

9325%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20Seth_Rollins%20gif%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif

'The Trooper' by the legendary British Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden plays over the PA system and the crowd begin to boo loudly. Seth Rollins appears up in the crowd and proceeds to walk down from the stairs in the crowd. At the bottom of the stairs he dive rolls over the barricade and walks around ringside to fist-bump the General Manager Vince Russo who seems more than involved with Rollins. Rollins gets into the ring ready for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 205 pounds, he is the holder of the Anarchy Money in The Bank Briefcase, Seth Rollins!

549777Entree.gif

'Written In My Face' by Sean Jeaness hits the PA system and out comes Sheamus full of energy. He beats his chest and throws out his arms in his signature pose before walking down the ramp. He slaps hands with some crowd members before walking up the steps and then between the ropes into the ring. In front of the ropes he pounds his chest and throws his fists in the air again as the crowd cheer.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland weighing in at 272 pounds, 'The Celtic Warrior' Sheamus!

Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg
Vs
Sheamo_zpsa638d18e.jpg

Sheamus takes his new shirt off, available of course at UWFShopzone.com, and proceeds to walk up towards Rollins in the centre of the ring, Rollins wastes no time in reaching up and pushing Sheamus away by the face. Sheamus visibly enraged then swings a big fist at the face of Rollins who ducks under. Sheamus turns around into a kick to the gut, Rollins hits Sheamus with a right hand and continues to kick him in the gut forcing him into the corner. Rollins then continues to fire away with shots to the head before taunting the crowd and screaming a bit. Rollins turns around into Sheamus who isn't in the mood for Rollins' shenanigans and proceeds to club him over the head with a Celtic Hammer. Rollins gets up and Sheamus hits him with another Celtic Hammer. This time when Rollins gets up he is in front of the ropes, Sheamus wastes no time Clotheslining Rollins over the top rope and down onto the floor below. Sheamus lets out a roar and pounds his chest as he takes control of the match-up.

Russo: Ah, come on!

Dawson: Sheamus taking control here.

Regal: I don't know how you can sit there and support a brute like Sheamus Tom, I certainly wouldn't!

Russo: You're a better man, William.

As Rollins is on the outside Sheamus reaches over and grabs him by the hair and lifts him up onto the ring apron. He then pulls his arms over the top rope and holds his head back with one hand before driving his club like fist into the chest of Rollins. The crowd chant along with Sheamus as he beats Rollins up but Rollins wriggles free and drops Sheamus down across the top rope stunning Sheamus onto his rear-end in the middle of the ring. Rollins quickly moves and gets onto the top rope. As Sheamus gets back to a vertical base Rollins leaps off of the top rope and goes for a Diving Cross Body but Sheamus catches him and hoists him up onto his shoulders. Sheamus then turns towards the centre of the ring before hitting Rollins with a Rolling Fireman's Carry. Sheamus then gets up and is already looking for the end. He begins to beat his chest and chant 'BROGUE' along with the crowd who are giving Sheamus a raucous ovation.

Russo:
Ah, look at this big Irish goof beatin' his chest like the big gorilla he is!

Dawson:
I think this means he's planning on kicking Rollins' head off though Sir.

Russo: You an expert in ape behaviour then Tony?

As Rollins struggles up to his feet Sheamus goes for his patented Brogue Kick but Rollins ducks, as Sheamus turns around Rollins blasts him with his Avada Kedavra Superkick dropping Sheamus down to the mat below. Rollins falls onto Sheamus for the cover.

Sheamus kicks out. Rollins wastes no time locking in a Rear Chinlock on the mat. Sheamus in a seated position begins to struggle back up to a vertical base. With the crowd willing Sheamus eventually gets back to his feet and pulls Rollins into his arm before dropping him down with a Sidewalk Slam. Sheamus is still groggy from the Superkick and is struggling getting to his feet with the aid of the ring ropes. Rollins is already up in the corner. When Sheamus gets up he charges Rollins but Rollins gets his legs up and locks a Head Scissors before whipping Sheamus down to the outside. Sheamus spills down to the outside and Rollins sees his chance. He gets himself up onto the top rope. As Sheamus gets to his feet Rollins leaps off of the top rope down to the outside with a Crossbody which takes Sheamus down along with Rollins himself.

Russo: WHAT DIVE BY ROLLINS!, HOW IMPRESSIVE!, INCREDIBLE STUFF!

Dawson: Rollins leaving it all on the line

Russo: OH MY GOD!

Rollins springs back up onto his feet and looks to be full of fire as he grabs Sheamus by the head and proceeds to smash it off the steel ring steps before rolling him into the ring with his upper body hanging to the outside of the ring. Rollins then proceeds to get back up onto the top rope before leaping off and dropping a Diving Knee down across the chest of Sheamus. Sheamus rolls back into the ring holding his chest as Rollins follows shortly behind him. Rollins rolls Sheamus over and covers.

Rollins looks stunned as he looks down at Sheamus. Rollins, irate, begins to pound the head of Sheamus against the mat and fires right hands into his face. Rollins gets up and begins to signal for the end. He's waiting for Sheamus to get onto his knee so he can kick his head off. As Sheamus does get to his knees Rollins goes for a Avada Kedavra but Sheamus blocks it and fires a shot into the gut of Rollins before smashing a clenched fist into his jaw which sends Rollins spiralling down to the mat holding his face. Sheamus rolls to the outside ring apron and waits for Rollins to get back onto his feet. As Rollins gets back onto his feet Sheamus pulls himself up and over the top rope before crashing into Rollins with a Slingshot Battering Ram!.

Russo: Oh no.

Regal: I've got to say that was impressive.

Russo: Who's side as you on!?

Sheamus gets up as Rollins also stumbles to his feet, he hoists Rollins up and proceeds to hit him with White Noise!. It looks to be over as Sheamus covers.

Rollins rolls his shoulder out. Sheamus looks down at Rollins and mouths that he's a tough fella. Sheamus gets to his feet and grabs Rollins, he places his head between his legs. Sheamus throws his fists to the side before hoisting Rollins up onto his shoulders before hoisting him up in a Crucifix Position, Sheamus then goes to hit Rollins with Pale Justice but Rollins gets out of the predicament and lands down behind Sheamus he drops down to his knees and Low Blow's Sheamus!. The crowd boo but the referee doesn't call for a disqualification. Rollins looks down at Russo who is screaming at Rollins to finish the match. Rollins walks around and looks at Sheamus before letting out a roar to signal he's going for the Blackout but ironically the lights go out.

Russo: Aw shit!

Regal: Who put the bloody lights off!

The crowd pop for the lights going off and when they come back on they let out and even louder pop as it appears that Sting has descended to the ring on a rope, but it soon becomes apparent that it's a manequin donning Sting's famous facepaint and leather trenchcoat. Rollins seems visibly stunned by this and bashes the manequin away tossing it out of the ring but the distraction has allowed Sheamus to get back to his feet so Rollins turns his attention back to Sheamus but Sheamus pushes Rollins away before leaping at him with a Brogue Kick which catches Rollins right on the jaw knocking him out immediately as he crashes to the mat!. Sheamus falls on Rollins for the cover.

...3!

Winner: Sheamus!

118553626.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Sheamus has his hand raised by the referee as the crowd cheer.

Russo: I'm going to find out who's behind these tricks, but all's fair and Sheamus won... but we'll see how he does against Umaga at Lockdown in a Samoan Strap Match INSIDE the cage with the Extreme Title on the line!

Dawson: Is that official!?

Russo: Hey, I'm the General Manager baby, I make the decisions around here, and don't forget it.

=============================================

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

================================================

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

mattitude.gif

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, being accompanied by Shannon Moore, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 235 pounds... Matt Hardy, Version 1!

The crowd is firing off tons of heat as Matt Hardy appears from the back with Shannon Moore as they both hold up Hardy's signature hand sign as they make their way towards the ring. The fans are chanting towards Hardy as Hardy enters the ring and goes onto the ropes and does his signature pose on the ropes, then does the title belt pose with his hands moving around his waist before dropping to the mat waiting for Dolph Ziggler to appear, while Shannon Moore stands at ringside.

DolphZiggler.gif

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds... Dolph Ziggler!

More boos are being flown throughout the stadium as Dolph Ziggler enters the arena though the back and poses towards the crowd, then makes his way down towards the ring. Ziggler jumps onto the apron and mocks Matt Hardy with a facial expression and he poses towards the crowd again, drawing even more boos from the crowd. The referee keeps both men away from each other as he signals for the bell.

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
Vs
Matt_zpsb60a2708.jpg

The crowd starts firing off boos at both of the wrestlers in this match, not wanting to witness eithe of them win but wanting to see both of them beat the crap out of each other. Hardy has an annoyed look written on him while Ziggler has developed a cocky look on his face. Moore starts taunting Ziggler from the corner as Ziggler quickly runs up and tries to boot Moore in the face but misses, Hardy runs up and knocks Ziggler to the corner and starts to land quick punches to Ziggler, Ziggler crouching by the corner while trying to block the attacks. Hardy then lands a stomp to the gut before whipping Ziggler towards the opposite corner. Hardy then comes running at Ziggler but Ziggler raises his foot and Hardy crashes into it, back up a few paces. Ziggler then runs at Hardy as he nails a running stomp to the shin of Hardy as Hardy goes on one knee, then Ziggler grapples Hardy and ends up tossing him out of the ring! Hardy makes it back to his feet and stands there for a second, then becomes enraged as he realizes that he's just been duped as he runs back inside the ring and charges at Ziggler, Ziggler grabbing the oncoming Hardy and throws him out of the ring again but Hardy grabs onto the ropes without Ziggler realizing it, Ziggler then stands there and claims to the crowd how smart he is as Hardy comes running from behind and hits a clothesline to the back of the head!

Dawson: Both men know how to play dirty Mister Regal, it's just a matter on who can play dirtier that will determine who will win the match.

Regal: That may be true Tony, but don't forget that the normal rules of being dirty doesn't apply here, because there are no rules!

Hardy starts to yell at Ziggler as Ziggler is on the ground while holding onto the back of his head as Hardy lifts him to his feet and starts to smash his head onto the top turnbuckle several times. Hardy the stops and throws Ziggler to the ground as Hardy looks into the crowd and poses, drawing some boos from the audience. Moore then starts to cheer for Matt as Hardy drags Ziggler in the middle of the ring and places both of his hands on Ziggler's throat, choking him in the center of the ring! Ziggler tries to take Hardy's hands away from his throat but is unable to, but the referee gives Ziggler a fighting chance and breaks the choke. Hardy gets up and starts yelling with the referee and gives him a shove, but the referee isn't taking any shit and shoves Hardy back. Hardy snorts out his frustration and goes towards Ziggler but Ziggler crawls away and gets on his knees and holds his hands out in prayer, asking for forgiveness from Hardy. Hardy doesn't buy it as he goes for a grab but Ziggler lands a low blow onto Hardy as Hardy's eyes go wide and crashes onto the mat!

Dawson: A low blow is probably one of the dirtiest tricks in the book, but oddly enough I think that Hardy can top that with his own dirty tactics.

Regal: I agree Tony, don't forget that Matt Hardy has Shannon Moore on his side as well.

Matt Hardy is on the ground as Dolph Ziggler gets onto his feet and laughs at the pain from Hardy, which gathers a negative reaction from the crowd. Ziggler walks up to Hardy as he pushes Hardy towards the ropes with his foot and starts to furiously stomp onto the body of Hardy, then places both of his feet onto Hardy's face as he pushes onto it using the help from the ropes. Hardy starts to swing his feet around while he's yelling for help as Shannon Moore comes to the aid by pulling Hardy out of the ring. Hardy is holding his face with his hands as Moore checks on his head, but Ziggler exits the ring and shoves Moore aside as Ziggler goes on the offense some more with a kick to the gut then some fists to the back of Hardy as he throws him back inside the ring. Ziggler then climbs onto the top rope as he awaits for Hardy to get back up, then poses towards the crowd which draws some nice boos as Shannon Moore jumps onto the apron and shakes the ropes, Ziggler crashing onto the turnbuckle as he sits down, the shock jolting through his body. Matt Hardy sees the golden opportunity as he quickly runs onto the ropes and grabs a hold of Ziggler's trunks, lifts him up in the air and executing a superplex from the ropes! The crowd loves the execution of the move but shoots a mixed reaction as Hardy goes for the pin...

1!

2!

And Dolph Ziggler kicks out! Another mixed reaction is heard as Hardy gets up and starts to argue with the referee about the call. The ref lays down that it's a two count as Hardy shakes his head in annoyance, then lifts Ziggler onto his feet as he nails a snap punch to Ziggler's head, making him groggy. Hardy then lays down several rights as he brings Ziggler towards the ropes and starts to choke him with the middle rope. Ziggler starts to move his hands around as he tries to break the choke but is unable to. The referee then forces Ziggler back as he gives him a second to breath but Moore pops up and starts to choke Ziggler some more from ringside, which draws some more boos from the crowd. Moore lets Ziggler go and runs away as Hardy brings Ziggler away from the ropes as he tries to catch his breath, but Hardy doesn't allow it as he brings Ziggler towards the middle of the ring and sets him up for the Twist of Fate and twists his body around but Ziggler swings him back then swings himself as he nails Hardy with a swinging neckbreaker! The fans give out a surprised reaction but boos Ziggler as he goes for a cocky cover...

1!

2!

And Matt Hardy kicks out! Ziggler was sure that he won it right there and gets angry as Moore jumps onto the apron while yelling more taunts to Ziggler. Ziggler runs up to Moore as Moore jumps to the ground. Ziggler though sticks his body out of the ring and grabs a hold of Moore's hair and he pulls him to the apron of the ring, then steps to the apron himself as he nails the Name Dropper onto Moore on the apron! Moore gets knocked out as he crashes onto the ground but Hardy runs up and shoves Ziggler onto the security barrier nearby. Ziggler looks out of it as Hardy exits the ring himself and grabs a chair nearby from the announcer's table and folds it up, then walks towards Ziggler still hanging onto the security barrier and goes for a chair shot but Ziggler nails another low blow onto Hardy. Hardy falls to his knees while comforting his groin while Ziggler laughs, which the fans nearby start yelling at Ziggler to shut up. Ziggler doesn't like that and yells back at the fan but turns back to Hardy as Hardy runs up and punches Ziggler in the groin himself! Ziggler's eyes go wide as he's getting a taste of his own medicine, then crashes to the ground. Hardy then smiles as he grabs the chair and starts hitting Ziggler on the back several times, then sits him up and he goes for a face shot but Ziggler rolls out of the way and gets up, then grabs a hold of Matt and nails a jumping DDT onto the ground!

Regal: Both men are proving to the crowd why they should be hated right now, but it appears to me that Ziggler is getting the advantage in this match.

Dawson: Well he's impressed me so far William, I mean he's taken out both Hardy and Moore and he's still fighting like a boss!

Regal: Never say that in my presence again.

Ziggler gets pumped up as the crowd starts to boo at Ziggler again, this time a fan ends up throwing a paper wrapper at Ziggler. Ziggler freaks out at the fan but security ends up keeping Ziggler away from the crowd as he looks at Hardy and throws him back inside the ring, then grabs a hold of the chair and throws it inside as well. Ziggler enters the ring and moves the chair to the center of the ring, then places Hardy beside it as he waits for Hardy to get up while impatiently waiting at the corner, then runs up to Hardy as he makes it to his feet, then jumps in the air as he goes for a Zig Zag to the chair but Hardy throws Ziggler away from him, Ziggler getting back up as Hardy grapples Ziggler and nails the Side Effect onto Ziggler! Hardy has a pissed off look on him as he picks up Ziggler and brings him towards the chair, sets him up for his finisher and nails the Twist of Fate onto the chair! The crowd goes 'oooh' as Hardy goes down for the pin...

1!

Dawson: It's over! Dolph Ziggler putted up a good fight...

2!

Regal: Looks good.

NO! ZIGGLER KICKS OUT! The fans send off most a positive reaction as Hardy goes wide eyed and can only keep silent as he looks at the crowd, who is loving seeing Hardy get frustrated. Moore is back up as he's telling towards the fans to shut up, Hardy can look keep silent as his cheeks go beet red. Hardy grabs Ziggler by the hair as he sets him up for another Twist of Fate but Ziggler knees Matt in the gut, then runs towards the ropes and bounces back as he nails the Zig Zag onto Matt Hardy! Some fans give off a pop as Ziggler gets cocky and runs around the ring, posing, but Moore jumps up and starts to mouth off at Ziggler again. Ziggler, with a smile on his face, walks up to Moore and grabs him by the head and looks at him dead in the eyes up close but doesn't realize that Moore has thrown a lead pipe to Hardy. Hardy hides the pipe under him as he pretends to be knocked out as Ziggler throws Moore off the apron, then approaches Hardy as Matt Hardy quickly turns around and cracks the lead pipe into the skull of Ziggler! Ziggler looks KO'd as boos are flying at Hardy. Hardy smiles as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

NO WAIT! Hardy breaks the cover himself and stands up as he has a fiendish smile on his face. Moore screams at Hardy and asks him what he is doing. Hardy then laughs as he steps onto the top rope and signals for the Legdrop, but then adds a second signal that he's going to become International Champion at Lockdown as he jumps off the top rope and goes for the Leg Drop but Ziggler moves out of the way as Hardy crashes to the mat! Ziggler gets up and starts laughing out loud, motioning to Hardy that he really hit his hand with the pipe instead of his face. The crowd starts to boo knowing that Ziggler was playing possum as Ziggler brings up Hardy and hits a Zig Zag as Hardy's back part of his head goes crashing onto the steel chair! Ziggler gets up and looks at Moore with a dirty smile as he goes for the pin...

1!

2!

Dawson: What a dirty trick! Ziggler thinking that Hardy has it won!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match via Pinfall... Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph_Ziggler_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops_large.jpg

Dawson: Both men were trying to out cheat each other, but it's Dolph Ziggler who comes up top trumps.

Regal: Yes, young master Ziggler sure has a hell of a penchant for playing dirty, I love it.

As the crowd are booing Dolph Ziggler suddenly the masked man comes jumping over the barricade and into the ring unbeknownst to Ziggler. As Ziggler turns around he is taken down to the mat with great force with a Spear!.

Dawson: IT'S THE MASKED ASSAILANT!

Regal: And I bet he's the one who took out Kurt Angle earlier tonight and sent him away in the ambulance!

The masked man then grabs the fallen Matt Hardy, places his head between his legs before lifting him up and throwing him down across the limp body of Ziggler with a Powerbomb!. Onto the ramp comes CM Punk who looks on with a stern face as the crowd boo heavily, this is the scene as Anarchy's goes off the air.

Abyss.jpg

CM-Punk-Return-WWE.png

=============================================

END SHOW

==============================================

Credits

Natlav - Dolph Ziggler Vs Matt Hardy
Sam - Everything else

Promos cut by their respective handlers

UWF.COM UPDATE~! - Due to the attack Kurt Angle suffered he has been ruled as unfit to compete for the forseeable future. Replacing him in the Lockdown Four Way Cage Match for the International Championship will be the man who Angle defeated to earn the shot, Johnny Curtis!.

CONFIRMED FOR LOCKDOWN

UWF International Heavyweight Championship
Four Way Cage Match
CM Punk(c) Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Matt Hardy Vs Johnny Curtis

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
Homicide Vs Triple H

ooc: Apologies for the lateness of the show, that's totally down to me and my lack preparation this week. Last time it happens, preview will be up later tonight.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy 6/26/13 Edition

Haha I really like the Russo character. I don't think it's got overly long legs but right now it's spot on. Fun and convenient spot putting him on commentary and I think it's pretty funny that he's being super lenient in matches but still looking for the masked man/light switcher-offer. Should make for some interesting stuff as Anarchy progresses.

Knew I was winning the match but really fun way to do a squash man, I much prefer it when writers put a little twist on it or give you a nod for the effort or a nod towards storyline progression. Got Homicide at the pay-per-view which is Chase I believe? Looking forward to that 'cause he's one of those guys who's well respected and considered a vet but I haven't got to do much PPV stuff with him.

Rest of the show was cool as I said, Russo held it together and thanks for finally getting it up man. We all have bad weeks and that can really put a show back when all the helping hands already were lent to Raw and SD! haha. Looking forward to the preview.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

May have been late but that was a solid show. Took care of the no show appropriately and WWS being MIA. Russo made a nice couple of appearances, not too much, pretty to the point. Enjoyed the few extra gifs too and the win pictures. Always love those.

hold on a sec though, CHASE VS KILLA. YOU WANT TO SEE TWO AWESOME DUDES IN A TT THREAD? READ THAT ONE. It'll be amazing.

Punk promo was nice, masked assailant is interesting and I want to find out who it is.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I made it to the show... I'm here to show the world I'm here to show the worrrrrllllllld... :p

The show is up the show is up and Russo is pretty interesting. Kinda funny too. Just randomly showing up here and there. And looks like Anarchy is gonna be a little more... extreme. I can dig that. And Umaga is definitely ready to start smashing some skulls. Even Trish is feeling fired up too. She been healing up from that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.