UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
NXT 3/13/13: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

entvid_chris_jericho_051412.jpg

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;W0xxfbm-iWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xxfbm-iWY[/video]

When Break the Walls Down is heard all around the arena, the crowd starts booing without waiting a second. But that does not effect Jericho, he makes his way to the ring slowly and with no facial expression. He enters the ring and takes a look at the crowd. Then he has a smirk smile on his face.

Did you people turn on the show that is called as NXT? The show that you all loved, the show that I said I will be the best, the show that I claimed that is worthless without me. But once again you didn't believe my words... When I returned to NXT or before my match against Rhino. none of you believed me and you all though I was lying, you all thought that I was jealous of the other superstars in the back. But once again in your life your weak minds are wrong. And when you all were wrong, I was right! You didn't believe me just like when I said I would beat Seth Rollins. Just like that time you people were wrong. Because if you saw, this week I beat your NXT Champion Rhino, in the middle of this ring... One, two and three! That simple. His shoulders were on the mat and I pinned him! I beat your champion! No matter how I did it because a victory is a victory in every single case. I beat The NXT Champion is considered as the best in this brand but I beat your lovely, dear brands "best" and proved him and to every single one of you that I am the real best!

Just like I am going to prove and show somebody that I am the one and only best once again. I am going to show this to someone who stole my personality, who stole something that belongs to me. A thing that I had to work a lot to win. And this guy had taken it just in a matter of seconds. He just took it by writing it to back of a t-shirt. Is it just simple? Is being the best is that easy? I don't think so, because to earn it I wrestled without any mistake every night. House shows, live events, weekly shows, pay per views... I wrestled completely perfect every single night, every single day. I wrestled a lot of guys who were a lot close to greatness. Guys like Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Edge, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin... I beat every single one of them and I made sure that they were just close to be great, I made sure that they are not best, just good. And when I made that, I proved that I am the best! You all witnessed it even though you didn't like it because just like I said before, I symbolize the road blocks in your life. I am the enemies of your heroes and I beat them! I beat your hero Seth Rollins, I beat your hero and "chump" Rhino. When I beat them, I unmasked them. You saw all of them like superman, guys without any mistake. But as I said, they are not best! They have failures and weak sides and I show them to you all! I unmasked Rhino and I showed all of you how weak he is! And now, I will unmask another hero of you people. I will unmask CM Punk! I will unmask him and you will see his real personality, a thief! Because he had done nothing but steal what is mine and that is being the best. Punk, I assure you that you are not the best. I saw a lot of people claiming it like Shawn Michaels, Edge, The Rock but none of them have been able to beat me! I showed them who the real boss is and you will see that as well. I will show you who is the best and let me give you a clue, that guy is standing in this ring!

Jericho is getting booed.

I will not continue much more because I want to hear what Punk has to say as he comes here every single week, does his ridicilous pipebombs, which are nothing but teenager jokes. Are you that inferior? Are you that much terrible? I feel really sorry for you Punk. Because when I beat you, I will show you that you are nothing but a fake so that you will end your motto and you will drink like a addicted man! I will be your end, I guarantee it. And when I beat you, that is not the only thing it is going to happen. What will happen is, when I win this match, I will be in that fatal four way match and that is a contender match. And I don't care who will be in that match, I don't care other participants because once again I will leave as my hand raised! I will go to Wrestlemania and I will beat Rhino just like I beat him this week! Punk, enjoy your last 5 days as so called "Best in the World". For 5 days, I let you play your little game just to make you happy because after 5 days you will rest your all life miserably! And I will be in that Four Way Match, I will win it and I will go to Wrestlemania and I will be the NXT Champion! I said you, all I need is time and time is about to come. Tick tock, tick tock... Time is ending for Rhino and CM Punk, but it is just getting started for me! Punk, you will be one of my gates to Wrestlemania! You will be a gate for me to immortalize myself once again! Punk, I will show you and whole world who the real "Best in the World" is and I will make them see a real champion, like me!

Jericho smiles smirkly and he is getting booed.

OOC: I made it short as much as I can as not to bomb anymore.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
3/13/2013 NXT: Austin Aries vs. Seth Rollins

People are anxiously sitting on their seats, waiting to see some action when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off and a loud "Lights Out" is heard.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as lights in the arena switch back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. Austin Aries' theme song is playing for a while when here comes A Double. He walks through the curtain with his hands in the air and immediately heads down to the ring as people boo him. When he's in front of the ring the announcer knows what to do. He stands up, walks up the ring-steps with a microphone in his hand and opens the ropes for The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Austin Aries walks up the ring-steps, takes the microphone from the announcer and enters the ring. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

b7j5li.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Greatness. Pure greatness is the one and only reason why I find myself in the middle of yet another tournament to name the next number one contender to the NXT Championship. Although Stone Cold doesn
't like me he knows I'm a money maker, he knows how great I am and that's the reason why he decided to put me in this tournament or whatever he wants to call it. I didn't even want to be in this thing but I am because you can't have a good tournament without A Double. Seriously, if there wasn't for me who would you watch? CM Punk, the man who I pinned at the elimination chamber and by that cost him the NXT Championship? Taz? A little angry man who nobody is paying attention to since the very moment he throw away his suit, stood up from the announce table and put in his gear? Or "The Shield", Seth Rollins? The guy thinks he's some sorta shield or he's holding some kinda shield, I'm not quite sure. A shield is an instrument that great men, great warriors used to guard themselves with, something that led them to success but in Rollins' case, it's doing the exact opposite because Seth Rollins never really had success in this company. But is I always say...what happened, happened. What matters is the future and do you know what's Rollins' future? Yet another loss in the hands of Austin Aries. It's 2-1 now and I'm heading right towards my 3rd point and there's nothing Rollins can do about it because he simply can't catch me on my way to scoring.

Austin Aries lowers the microphone as he laughs and people in the crowd give him a mixed reaction.

I've beaten Rollins when there was nothing on the line so when you put a golden ticket on the table and you sit Seth Rollins on the other side of the table, it's more then obvious I'm going to extend my hand and grab that ticket even before Rollins realizes what city he's in. Sometimes he gets confused but hey! Don't let the drag addict looks fool you. Rollins is clean. Well, at least since he came to UWF. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that the decision Stone Cold made when he put me in a match with Rollins was just...just bad because we all know who's the better man. I already proved that the one victory he gained over me was nothing more than a fluke and that Seth Rollins is not able to and will never able to beat me. I guess, this is a little bit too simple for him. He needs to hear everything in metaphors or whatnot so let me put it this way...

Austin Aries scratches his beard and continues.

Last week I said I'm a dragon that Purveyors of Poision were not able to, are not able to and will never be to slay and I proved my point when I pinned Rollins. But I was talking about Purveyors of Poison as a unit. I wasn't talking about one single man. Why? Because Kane said it himself. Rollins is a shield, Kane is a sword and Sting is the swordsman and all together they are a knight but when you take away the sword and the swordsman you
're left with a shield. In this case it's not one of those huge steel shields, in this case it's just a little wooden circle that can be destroyed with a thick stick. A shield like that is not enough to slay a dragon, you need far more than that to even attempt slaying a dragon. But that's all on you. You can attempt slaying me but remember the last two times you tried you failed miserable and this time it won't be different. The last two times I knocked your lights out and next week on NXT, I'm going to do exactly that and earn a chance to win what I deserve...the NXT Championship.

Austin Aries drops the microphone and as his music begins to play he leaves the ring.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: 3/13/2013 NXT: Austin Aries vs. Seth Rollins

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena, the spotlight shines down on the entrance stage but Rollins isn't anywhere to be seen. Instantly the crowd looks over to one direction and we can see Seth Rollins entering through the crowd as if he's wearing bullet-proof clothing. Rollins hops over the barricade and snatches the microphone before entering the ring.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Defeat, let's define the exact surroundings that has happened over the past few weeks. Having my tag partner handcuffed, unable to deliver a helping hand. I admit, I lost. But that was the only cause, all this tying up... trapping us, being one-up from what we normally deliver has really delivered a setback for the Purveyors of Poison. You can call yourself 'Greatness' as much as you want; sure, you've managed to out-play me at every cost. The thing with us
Purveyors of Poison is we stick together, we don't disappear after a loss at all. We find a way to bounce back, but lately I've accustomed myself to wonder will I ever bounce back? Has there been a way, a miracle... I've seen miracles happen, I've witnessed traumazation happen as well. After all what I used to do in the past is just coming back to haunt me, instead of making them my victims... I am the victim. This isn't a scoring contest, this is merely a competition to see who's better and thanks for the history lesson you're currently leading. At the end of the day Austin, I know I can accustom myself to be better... The motivation has been gone, is it Sting and Kane holding me back like everyone else has said? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But this doesn't mean I am going to walk away at all, sure I had wins before I aligned myself with them but that was a choice. It was a business decision that I, Seth Rollins happily took. I don't need people telling me what to do, I do things myself when I see fit. This week is no different from every other week Austin, the losses have been there but so have the wins. The very few wins that allowed me to make such an impact, that's all it takes. But take a look back into what's been happening, we've been the talk of the show. Not Miz, not CM Punk, not anybody else but the Purveyors of Poison and JBL's Cabinet. This isn't just a feud like others have been having, this is a war. A war that hasn't ended yet. As a matter of fact, it's only began with the firings and the brawls but soon enough it will explode and nobody and I mean nobody will be able to put a stop to this havoc.

This week there are no flukes, there are no excuses at all. This week is all about the mistakes, they become cleanse as I find myself to who I really am. Don't tell me what I am and what I'm not Austin, this isn't up to you. This is purely my decision on what I will do, everyone lingers and worries about me and my future. Well, I will tell you one thing and one thing only... At the end of the week you'll figure out my future. You'll figure out my war-path because I'm raring to go, I can easily admit I've been slacking on what I do best. I was a part of Age of the Fall, we tied people up with barbed wires... We made people suffer. We saw nothing but black and white... With a speck of red of course. Those colors are coming back to me, the demons inside me lingers me into something that cannot be stopped. There will be no stoppage, it is time Austin for you to witness up-front to why I'm not just some easy opponent. I'm not a walk-over like you think I am. The estimating you've done is telling you this match will be over in no time, this week... I don't have games for under-estimations, I don't have time for you to take me lightly. You'd want to step up and deliver your A-Game like never before because Austin, I'm a pissed off man. I'm more pissed off than ever, not just because I've lost lately but because Purveyors of Poison, including myself haven't been able to prove to N-X-T what we're truly made of. We've became a joke, this week I change that forever. I will enable the world to be speaking of my name by the end of the show, everyone will remember me as the most dangerous man on this planet.

History will be made Austin, this isn't about you being a Dragon. This isn't about you wanting to play Dungeons & Dragons or whatever nerdy games you enjoy. This is a serious matter, this is not about being a Shield. This is about Seth Rollins, the future; this isn't about you Austin. Your accomplishments mean absolutely nothing. I leave with the saying of one thing and one thing only;

Non moriar ego contra superiorem. Immortalem virtutis tuae in me, occidet me

Rollins then drops the microphone and leaves to a chorus of boos.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT - Taz vs. Umaga

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back no longer in a suit, instead in street clothes, yet his eyes remain covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. Taz proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz looks down the barrel of the camera, raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

tazz1_zpsb4b258b8.jpg

Taz: I just want to begin by saying just this - every word I said last night... I meant.

There's silence throughout the arena as Taz pauses for effect.

Taz: Last night I put my foot down and I aired some of my grievances, not only with a particular NXT superstar but also with all of you. The fact is I feel betrayed from both the former and the latter, and when you've done nothing but stand up for what's right in an attempt to be viewed as the perfect role model, only to have those around you treat you like dirt... let's just say it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. To simplify what I'm trying to say, our NXT Champion turned his back on me at the faintest sight of success and all of you cheered him for it. What that coward did to me was wrong, plain and simple, but at No Way Out, inside the Elimination Chamber, when Rhino and I went toe-to-toe, you were behind him every step of the way. I said last night that I owe you all nothing, but instead you owe me, and I stand by those words and do not regret them one damn bit. It's time for me to change for the better. It's time for me to become a man who will be taken seriously by his peers and by his supporters. It's time for me to prove to myself once and for all that I have what it takes to become a champion once again... on my own terms. But more importantly, it's time for the Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet to come out of hiding, unleash that fury, become the number one contender to the NXT Championship, and kick the CRAP out of Rhino!

Huge cheers emerge from the UWF Universe, all of whom love the new Taz.

Taz: Am I getting too ahead of myself? Maybe, but damn I love this feeling! The chains are off, the confidence is sky high, and it's about time I start doing what I do best. I'm serious, because when was the last time you saw this man crush somebody's skull with a steel chair? When was the last time this midget lifted a man double his size off his feet and slam him onto his neck? And when was the last time you saw me torture an opponent with a variety of foreign objects, all for my own sick gain? It's been too damn long, too long indeed, and from this point forward I'm issuing a warning to parents. As of next Wednesday night, when you hear that bell ring and Christy Hemme's sexy voice announce my arrival to this ring, I order you to send your children to bed! I've tried to be the good guy, and I thought I did a great job at that, but that man has been stepped on far too many times for it to be dignified. Let me repeat that once more - when Taz enters the ring, get the kids out of the room if you know what's good for them. If you need a demonstration of the kind of carnage I'm going to cause from this point forward, look no further then what I'm going to do to the Extreme Champion himself. I'm sure some eyes will roll at the thought of the unstoppable Umaga getting a taste of his own medicine, but I promise that's just what's going to happen.

There's still no grin from Taz, as he remains as serious as ever.

Taz: But I'd prefer to save what I think of Umaga for when he gets his ass out here. So guess what, big guy... I'm calling you out.

Taz's arm falls to his side as he now faces the titantron. Again the crowd cheers him, but his focus is on the potential arrival of Umaga.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT, Non-Title match: NXT World Champion, Rhino versus Kurt Angle

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The crowd rises collectively to their feet as Rhino walks out from the back. He doesn’t seem to have his championship with him until Coach comes out behind him cradling the championship much the same way a mother would her child. Rhino would look back every couple of seconds to ensure that Coach was in fact behind him. He wastes no time as he charges down the ring and slides into the ring leaving Coach behind to walk down the ramp. Rhino takes the offered microphone from the stage hand and speaks.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I’d be lying if I said wasn’t thrilled to get a crack at you. You see Angle, ever since I got into this business; I’ve wanted to take on someone like you. Not you per say, but someone similar. I’d say I struck gold here since I actually have you as my opponent. Now, normally I would revel in the thought of taking you on, but I can’t help but be slightly disappointed.

Your lack of respect disappoints me. I always thought of you as a guy who had respect for champions. I mean it’s no easy task winning a chamber match. To say I don’t look like a champion is an insult to not only me, but to these fans. It’s an insult to the guys in the back. I have proven that hard work and dedication pays off. I’ve been in this business for such a long time without really holding a World title for any show I’ve been on. That thing!

Rhino points to Coach who is standing on the outside of the ring as he just made it there.

images

That thing is a testament to my passion for this business, I dare you to say I don’t deserve to have it!

OOC: Let's take this to the next level. :)

Reaction score
Re: NXT 3/13/13: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

"Cult of Personality" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back and quickly tells them to cut his music

CMPunk2-2.jpg

CM Punk: Alright, alright, cut the music. You see normally I would come out here and do my in famous ring entrance, but tonight I'm not and I'm not going to tonight because you just ruined it for me Chris. I was hoping to beat you out here, but you surprised me and got out here first. I wanted to be the first to speak so I could stop, no stop isn't the word. I think it's more of pleading with you to not come out here and bore the HEEEELLLLLLL out of everybody. You see what I did there, I emphasized on the "hell" word like Chris does. I'm sorry I am getting off track right now, but I wanted to plead with you so didn't bore these people much like you usually do week in and week out. You bore these people with how you still to this day talk about how you beat Dwyane and Steve Austin in the same night in twelve years ago. We get it Chris it's the same old story all the time. It's not like you haven't done anything with your career after that. Hell you're one of the best in the business, but you're far from the best in the world because you see that's my status!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as he enters the ring

CM Punk: But as I was coming out here you bragged about how you beat Rhino this past week on NXT. Congratulations you beat the NXT World Champion. Guess what, so did I at New Year's Revolution, but I don't like to brag, I did it with his own finishing manuever. So congratulations you beat the champ, wow what an accomplishment. Something like that these days doesn't worthy you of a title shot, but beating someone who has gone through the entire NXT locker room at ease, now that is a big accomplishment. Now I may not be the NXT World Champion anymore, but I am still the best wrestler not only in NXT, but in UWF! I heard you call out a few names besides Dwyane and Steve Austin. You mentioned Kurt Angle, Edge, and The Undertaker. Now I have been in the ring with a few of them and found success, but there is only one name I did not hear you mention and it's on the tip of my toungue who it is, but I can't seem to figure it out. Oh wait, that would be me.

The crowd cheers as Y2J has an upset look on his face and tells the fans to "shut up"

CMPunkraw7-2.jpg

CM Punk: The reason why I am not on that list is because you have yet to defeat me, but I have over and over and over again. This Wednesday on NXT, I am going to beat you once again and show you once again why I am better than you. While I'm headed to WrestleMania to get back what is rightfully mine, you will be just in the back talking to the new kids about your glory days of when you beat Dwyane and Steve Austin in the same night. At the end of the day Chris, my career is just taking off to new heights while yours is on massive decline. Like I said, one win over the NXT World Champion is a nice addition to the record books, but in this modern day of wrestling it stands at something that looks nice, but is nothing worth bragging about anymore. Your days of being the best are long gone and Wednesday I will show your weakness and move on closer to WrestleMania!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Sting vs Curtis

[video=youtube;mUM_H_duBhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUM_H_duBhU[/video]

Johnny Curtis music comes on and the fans get up and cheer the upstart as he makes his way out with Maxine. Derrick runs past them as always and grabs them all mics before running back up the stage.

curtmax1.png

Johnny Curtis
Well it looks like someone was impressed by me when I took The Miz to the limit last week. Now I get the fight that should have happened months ago. Taz couldn't take away the NXTreme Championship away from Sting. Taz stole that opportunity away from me and now I'm here to take it back. This time however I'm not fighting Sting for that title. No I get to gain entry into a Fatal Four Way next week to decide the number one contender to the NXT Championship. That's a championship that everyone knows should be mine! I'll get the job done no matter what it takes. Even if I have to transform into the most dangerous thing on the planet...Fandango.

Curtis had a very serious tone in his voice as Maxine just rolls her eyes. Derrick is quick to intervene.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa whoa hold on bro, you needs to get complete control of your powers first before you try and transform again. Sting's a legend and you need to be sure you know how to handle all of your abilities. You need to know the right time to use it because otherwise you'll just tire yourself out.

Well I can't help but get tired. Do you see the kind of moves I'm doing when I transform. I'm dancing like the whole time.

Maxine
I don't care what the hell you do so long as you get the job done but here's a bit of advice. Maybe you should just stop dancing and focus on fighting.

Look baby, you don't get it. Sometimes the power of dance just overcomes you and you have nothing left to do but dance.

Yeah Maxine, it's called getting down. You should know all about that what with you being a dancer before.

I wasn't that kind of dancer Derrick! Look enough about the dancing. We have a big opportunity tonight to show to the world that you really do have what it takes. You keep coming close but fail to succeed. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to have to make sure you pull out the win here.

What you don't believe in me? I know I couldn't put away The Miz but some people just have your number. Sting on the other hand has been avoiding me for a long time. Clearly he's scared. He'll probably need some new depends after he he steps foot with me in the ring.

Ha ha! Yeah he'll probably need a diaper change.

That's what he just said.

Shut up Maxine! I don't see you bringing anything to the table.

Alright calm down guys. I can handle Sting. I can literally dance circles around him. He's old school. He won't even know what the hell is going on.

You gotta watch out though bro. You saw what he did to JBL. He's got connections what with him being the former GM of this place.

Emphasis on former. After what he did to JBL last week, you can bet there's some people who won't take that lying down. I'f we're lucky, they may just do something to him before our match or maybe even during the match.

No. I don't need any outside help. How am I going to be able to fully get a grasp of my abilities if you keep bailing me out. It's time I do this on my own. Yes I'll need you out there for moral support but as far as doing anything to get involved in my match, I won't need it. We need to all toughen up especially if we're going to fight Dean Ambrose in a couple of weeks. The thing we need is momentum and after I beat Sting I'll go on and face those other three guys. Maybe that's when you can help me out a little because I don't think I've won a single match with multiple opponents.

Fine. I promise we won't do anything together to help you win. You happy? But next week is a different story.

I'm totes happy. I can beat this so called legend without even trying.

You'd better try!

Yes M'am.

Johnny falls in line and bows to Maxine but is cut off.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Jericho looks at Punk without any expression that he smiles for a second.

You see Punk, I was damn sure that you were not the Best in the World because I am. I know what I am capable of but I am not sure what you are capable of. So I gave you some credit and I thought that you maybe a good wrestler. But the things that you have said right now, the things that come out of your mouth just showed me that you are nothing but same with all these guys in the locker room. Also you are same with these fans. When I came back to NXT, they all said exact same things, they said I didn't have it anymore, they said my days were over, they said I wouldn't achieve greatness once again. But for weeks, I am making them wrong. First, I beat their lovely Purveyours of Poison member Seth Rollins, who they recognized as "the future" but I showed them he is no future. He is just like Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd... He is just a man who may had some potential but I take him down, I beat him and I shattered his dreams in pieces. And then, people claimed that it was a fluke, people claimed that I got lucky and they thought that I will lose next time. But once again, it didn't happen. I beat a man who is on top of his game, I beat a man who is a champion currently now, I beat a man who you lost your title to. That hurts right? When you got the belt, you felt like you were going to be the face of NXT. You thought that you will have that title for a long time and you felt yourself like you are the big deal. But in No Way Out, Rhino showed that you are nothing but a fluke. But don't worry, he will lose that title very soon and he will be a fluke just like you. All that has to done for that is a worthy contender like me and I assure you I will beat you this week and then I will beat other 3 superstars in four way match and I will be where I belong, I will be on the top as I become the new NXT Champion!

Jericho is getting booed. He hesitates for a second than talks again.

20091117-jericho-1_display_image.jpg

So if you do think that beating the champion of NXT is not worthy I understand why you say that. Because you couldn't get the job done! Because you couldn't beat Rhino at No Way Out and you are jealous of me. Because in this company there is two "Best in the World" and I've done something that you couldn't done. You are jealous of this. Because when I wasn't around here, it was okay for you. You were able to play your little game and you could be happy as you fool these people as you said you are the Best in the World. You put that to the back of a t-shirt at July 17, a time that I wasn't here. You had no one to compete so you become that. I agree, when I am not here you are the best but not in the world, just in this company. I know what it takes to be the Best in the World because I am it for decades. To be the best you should achieve greatness not once but a lot of times and I have done that. I have beat Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night, yes I talk about it because I had done it and you can't talk about it because you don't have a success like that. When I say, I beat two legends in just one night you can't answer me. What you are going to say Punk? Are you going to tell me that you beat John Cena? That's not good enough because that was something that I was doing when you were just a dust in WWE. There are a lot of differences between us. You are just getting started but I am on top of my game like I was every night. ı know that our match will be a great one, and I said the same to Rollins before and I said something else, I said I will be the winner whatever happens, but nobody believed me once again but I proved them all once again.

And now, they think their hero, their so called pipebomb bombing, truth telling Punk will beat me and he will show that he is the real "Best in the World". Guess what junior, their opinion and thoughts doesn't matter. If that had mattered I wouldn't be the Best in the World, but I am so I proved them all wrong a lot of times. They are nothing but hypocritical parasites. Just like you are Punk. You are just a parasite in my ear, telling that you are the Best in the World. But I will show you that you are not and I am going to give you the reasons. And at the end of the day, I will be the one whose hand raised and you will be the one who is miserable. You will end your motto and pledge and you will start drinking. In a matter of days, your game will end and the reality will start. You will be no more "Best in the World" as I am here and I am about to take what is mine. So enjoy the last days it with your fans as I am going to take your dreams and push you to the cliff of reality. As you fall, every single second, you will understand that all these days you had, were nothing but lies. You called yourself as Voice of Voiceless and you said your truths to them but all of them were lies, just like you being the "Best in the World". I will beat you and I will show you and all of these people that I am the Best in the World at everything I do.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF NXT - Taz vs. Umaga

Without a moment to waste… that forever known giggle is heard throughout the arena as the one and only Trish Stratus makes her way out to the forever mixed reaction from the crowd.
[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

Feeling as confident as ever she makes her way down to the ring in her business attire with her belt. She enters the ring but keeps a little distance from Taz.

Oh you didn’t know? Yo ass best recognize I’m awesome… Trish Stratus:
So you feel betrayed do you? You feel betrayed by all those little people out there? Do you want a hug? Because your partner Rhyno decided to do what was best for him and win the title and leave you hanging? Well better that happened because honestly I think it will be better for my client to take the belt off of him. It will be more exciting. More of a challenge because really look at you… you are nothing. Just a little shrimp with a big mouth. Talking about being so miserable… and usually it is the short people like you that feel that way because you wish you were taller. You wish you were bigger. You wish that people would take you seriously but instead all they do is look at you and laugh. And I’m looking at you and I can say that… well… this is a waste of Umaga’s time. It would be more beneficial to just walk away and allow my client to just take the victory. I mean really you think of all people you will bet he one to stop him? You’ll be the one that will be the first to defeat him? You think that you can bet he one that can do what no monster, nobody has been able to do ever since arrival?

Trish starts to chuckle to herself a little before continuing.

Oh you didn’t know? Yo ass best recognize I’m awesome… Trish Stratus:
All I know is that you talk a very big game for someone that hasn’t done much but lose. My client doesn’t have to say a word but lets his fists and his actions do the talking for him. And because of that he is your Extreme Champion. So you can look ahead and have all of this confidence that you want but it will not do you any bit of good because quite honestly… you are going to do what everyone else has done when they face off against my client Umaga… they all taste the Samoan Spike and they all taste defeat. I mean it is just that simple. You can watch each and every single match and the results are all the same. But you… of all people you want to be confident and look past him? I think you are on drugs or something because nobody can be that stupid. Nobody can be that dumb and look past my monster as if he will just dispose of him with ease.

So I want to see what you mean by giving my monster a taste of his own medicine. You think that you have what it takes… you think that you can do it. You think that it will be just so easy because now you have “attitude.†Well come on. Do it. Because now I can say… that I really do look forward to seeing the carnage that he is going to unleash on you… Little Man.

Trish lowers her mic with a smirk watching Taz.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT Sting vs Curtis

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

3h4v26cg3syeszc0suts.gif

The fans are electric and overcome with excitement as Sting makes his way into the ring, microphone in hand as he surveys the trio standing in front of him.

l.jpg

Sting: Johnny Curtis versus Sting, a match that truly has, as you put it, been months in the making. That is a statement that I'll agree with, but chalking the fact that it hasn't occurred since then to fear is something I have to correct you on. It isn't merely due to the fact that I had the matters of the ongoing war to attend to, it's because you weren't yet ready to take on the "Icon", there were things about your craft that needed polished and wouldn't you know it, the night that you polished those things was the same night I effectively brought the reign of the Cabinet to an end and concluded the war. You had an impressive showing at No Way Out, an intriguing showing last week against The Miz, and now your merit will truly be tested when you take on me in this ring Wednesday night.

Now that Bradshaw is no longer hanging over this place like a dark rain cloud, I can focus my attention elsewhere. Originally my desire was to get my Extreme Championship back, and make no mistake that is a feat that is still important and will be accomplished, I just have to make a little detour and pick up the other title, the NXT World Championship, which is ironically held by someone I have a storied history with, the "War Machine" Rhino. Just picture it, Sting-Rhino III on the grandest stage of them all, that to me is a Wrestlemania moment befitting of a legend of this industry, a moment befitting the main event of the NXT brand. But back to the here and now. Now that you have become the Dr. Jekyll of the UWF, I approach this situation as though I must defeat two men in order to advance to next week's main event, three if Derrick decides to break his promise. This is going to be a great challenge, but it's a hurdle that I can undoubtedly overcome, and there are several reasons why.

To come out on the other side of the many things I have endured during my tenure in UWF and still be able to perform week in and week out at a normal rate and maintain the same physical pace is nothing short of a blessing, and each of those things that I have survived and moved on from have made me stronger each time, they have hardened me as a warrior. So despite the crispness of your dance moves, the charisma of your character, and the polish of your craft, it is nothing in comparison to the hardship I have already suffered under and endured. With my strength and my renewed focus coupled with my passion to maintain the order around here, deliver justice, and give these wonderful fans the best show I can possibly give them, there is nothing you can do to defeat me, Johnny. I have studied you long enough to have learned ways around your every attack; I have become quicker than a Kamehameha Wave, stronger than a Kienzan Disc, and most of all impervious to the Spirit Bomb, for it is an attack that only destroys those that are not pure of heart, and they don't make 'em much nobler than the Stinger around these parts.

But the main reason is that my power level supercedes the power level of all the warriors you have faced before, and I have an answer to Fandango that I haven't yet had to use in any match before but may be forced to this Wednesday. That's right, I too have a transformation!

The trio gasp and then look at each other with concern and bewilderment as if to ask each other non-verbally if Sting is serious or just bluffing. Sting stands there with a smile on his face as Johnny Curtis thinks of his response.

Reaction score

CM Punk scratches his head and finally speaks

punky2j_zps9be04f30.jpg

CM Punk: Did you even just listen to what you said right now. Why would I be jealous of someone who is well past his prime and has never EHHHHHVERRRRRR defeated me? Please answer me that, Chris. I have gone through that locker room back there one by one and picked apart every single one of them. You mentioned the name, Seth Rollins. Funny you should mention, Seth because he was the whole reason for me coming back to NXT. I wanted to help the younger guys, do you understand that, I wanted to help the younger generation out and help get them recognized so that they could get to where I am today in this business. I did just that with Seth Rollins. One match with me and sure he lost it, but following that loss he went on an absolute roll. Great you beat him in a match a short while ago. All you do with that win is add it to your record books, while each win for me, I add as a measuring step to where I want to be and that is the best of all time. I far from being there, but I can say and I know all those fans will back me up when I say that I know I am the best in the world and Chris Jericho is not!

The crowd begins a massive "CM PUNK" chant

CM Punk: You can talk about how you feel about the UWF Universe all you want and what side they are on, but they have a right to choose whichever side they want to be on. They have that right to come out here to boo me, to boo you, it doesn't matter. They all earned that right to do so. I have been honest with them as of late, if you like me then you like me, if you don't then that's your problem and I'm not going to worry about it. I say that because it's those people that I thrive on. I live for those people who dislike me and do not like the way how I go about doing things my own way. I'm not all about "pipebombs", Chris. I'm about being the all around best in the world and each week I come out here and prove just that. You know first hands what that is like. So while you have look past those burning memories you have of me beating you over and over again, those memories are still around and they eat you alive. Face it, Chris, it's not me who is jealous, it's you who is jealous of me. You're jealous of me because where I am right now in my career, you were just filling the gap in the Cruiserweight division back in WCW.

Y2J's expression says it all

CM Punk: Stings doesn't it. So you're watching me as a multiple time World Champion before you even had a World Title shot. So let's face it, Chris, while you may be a good wrestler in this ring, you are far from being the best in the world. I have proven that time in and time out and once again come this Wednesday on NXT, I am going to show it once again. Guess what "junior" every dog has his day and yours came last week over, Rhino. You said I couldn't beat, Rhino when in fact I already have and I did that at a pay per view event and not a cable televised event. Once again the balance of Chris Jericho and CM Punk weighs out that I am still the more superior one. After Wednesday, I'm done with you and I can rid you from my career once and for all because nothing is going to stop me in my path to get back what is rightfully mine and that is the NXT World Title. This Wednesday, I take that giant step closer to the main event at WrestleMania, but don't you worry because when I get there, I will make sure to have a front row seat ready for you watching me once again become a World Champion! I'll see this Wednesday!

CM Punk flips his microphone back at Y2J who looks on in disgust. The two have a staredown as Y2J drops his microphone and the two go eye to eye

staredown_zpsd54006eb.jpg

------------

2-2 just like you wanted. Good luck man!

Reaction score

Kurt Angle stares into the eyes of Rhino, the intensity between the two is great that is a chill in the air but that chill is soon wasted away with Kurt Angle defiance toward Rhino.

tna408_zpsdb888a75.jpg

You want to talk about passion, Rhino, I don't doubt your passion but this is about ability! I respect that title, but this is your first real test, I'm not Johnny Curtis, I'm not Austin Aries, I'm Kurt Freakin' Angle and I'm not only an Olympic Gold Medalist, I am the Wrestling Machine. You beat me, you earn my respect.

The fans once again show their appreciation for Kurt Angle as he looks at Rhino; while the intensity between the two hasn't died down and source of tension has disappeared as Kurt Angle continues.

As for you deserving that Championship, yeah, you earned it but you didn't beat the best for it! Hell, you can consider this your first real NXT World Championship match, because till you beat me you won't be a true champion and I know exactly what it takes to be a true champion; I've been there numerous times, countless occasions and I've headlined Wrestlemania walking in as a World Champion! I got what it takes, have you?

Kurt Angle makes a dramatic pause before finishing off.

So, let's see if that passion and respect is enough to give you a chance against an Olympic Gold Medalist!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino chuckles slightly as if something Kurt had said amused him. He looked Kurt right dead in the eyes as he spoke his next words.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You know, that’s a pretty funny headline if you think about it. The War Machine versus the Wrestling Machine! Let’s face the facts here Kurt, there is no real respect between the two of us. I come from a company of misfits that you hate, and you come from a group of wrestlers who feel they should be considered God’s in the ring.

You see, I don’t take too kindly to guys like that. Layfield was the same. Punk is the same, Aries is the same. I eat guys like you for breakfast! But I do however have some inkling of respect for you. I mean you won a gold medal with a broken neck. And I’m not just saying that because you keep repeating it. That kind of achievement has never been seen before or after.

The crowd seems slightly confused at the turn of Rhino’s tone. Rhino notices this as he looks on at the indifferent faces.

I can see people are getting a little weirded out, so I think I’ll end this conversation with one last statement. Kurt, when I beat you, I won’t become a true champion. I already am a true champion. I’ll always be a true champion. So when we actually face each other in this ring. I’ll only have one thing on my mind. GORE! GORE! GORE!

OOC: Not a fan of the whole posting just before deadline, as you had a few days. But shit happens, lets keep it at 2-2.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF NXT: 3/27/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins vs Sting vs Umaga

[video=youtube;IQXGa6N10Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXGa6N10Nk[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

It is Chris Jericho for sure. As the fans hear it, they go so loud as they boo Jericho out of their lungs. Jericho doesn't seem as he cares about this. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He gazes at the crowd just like everytime and he has a smirk smile in his face. He holds the mic down.

wwe-chris-jericho-1.jpg

So once again, I will tell all of you to shut up! This is not a request, it is a demand. This is a demand because none of you deserve to speak now because once again I proved you all wrong! Once again I showed that your expectations and wills are nothing but unnecessary! Because you thought and you wanted CM Punk to win, you wanted him to have a chance to go to The Grandest Stage of Them All, but you know what? He didn't get it, I get it by pinning him down the mat, one, two and three. That was it. I won, I beat CM Punk, I have a chance to go to Wrestlemania! Not CM Punk, me! The Real "Best in the World"! You all thought that he was the real best but I knew the truth. He was just a guy like Hulk Hogan, a guy like The Rock, a guy like John Cena... A guy who says that he is best but the fact is he isn't. He just played his little sweet game when I wasn't around here, he got the NXT World Title and had sometime with it but his days were limited, as you see he is not a champion, he is nothing but a man who has lost a chance to go to Wrestlemania. And I am pretty sure that he has ended his motto, he has a bottle in his hand, he is drinking some alcohol in a desperate mood. CM Punk is down psychologically, I beat him and I showed the truth. But the truth was so intense, so hard to CM Punk that he couldn't go over it. It hit him through his heart and brain. Now he is a man to look and laugh, just like all of you. CM Punk is a joke because everything that he had said and he had done when I wasn't here was a travesty! He was so deep in his game that he forgot the reality and not, that reality hit him straight down. Truth hurts right? And you are so ridiculous because you all fell in to his travesty. You believed it but I give you some credit. When I wasn't here, nobody was great. Nobody was perfect. Everyone had some weak sides but you all think that there should be a new Chris Jericho, a man who is as great as him. You seek for that guy every single second that you were watching this brand. You thought it was CM Punk, you though it was Seth Rollins or anyone else but you were wrong. They say that "People has created with their copies" but unfortunately there were no copy of me. I am inimitable, I am irreplaceable. You can't have anyone to replace me because nobody will give you that much greatness. Like it or not, I am the best. I showed that since day one I am here on NXT. I beat your so called "Future Champion" Seth Rollins, who I will beat once again, I beat your "chump" Rhino, who lost once again last week and this week I beat your so called "Best in the World", who is nothing but a loser. How come a loser be a "Best"? This makes me laugh a lot. But ladies and gentlemen, sit back and enjoy because Chris Jericho is here and he will go to Wrestlemaniaaa!

Crowd has so much heat for Jericho. But Jericho just smiles at them.

You people will never change. Once you have a greatness like me, just enjoy it. There is another quotation which says "You will understand worth of something when it is gone". It is so true that when I'm gone, you people seek a person for me but now I am here and you are booing me? That's because I am still beating your heroes, beating down your icons. That's because I am saying the truth, which hurts you deep down inside but you can't face and accept the truth because you think it will humiliate you and it is going to humiliate you because of your personalities, life standarts, past... You will be humiliated just because of the choices you all had made before. You think accepting the truth will take your pride under feet. But you have to face the truth so that you will come over it, that will make you all proud but just because you all people dishonour, you will not face it and you will continue to be the weak person that you all are. Just like my opponents this week. They are dreaming to headline the Wrestlemania as facing the Rhino, as having an opportunity to win the World Title. Right now, they are getting prepared for the Fatal Four Way match, they are working to achieve greatness, something I had done time and time again and something that I will do once again at Wrestlemania after beating other three competitors!

Jericho is getting booed again.

y2jmic.jpg

Hey, hey, wait a second. You don't like it as well right? Because there are two of your heroes and a bulldozer with a hot chick who all of you wanted to have. But guess what, I beat that one of your heroes here on NXT, Seth Rollins. Do you remember it? I showed him that he was nothing but a weak side of Sting's Purveyours of Poison. You had high expectations from Seth so when I faced him you said "Go ahead Seth, it's your time to shine" but it didn't happened. What happened was a moment we all used to, me raising my hand high above my head! I said Seth that he can't be like me, I said him he will be nothing but just a guy who had some potential. And that potential will never turn into something. Seth will be a guy who people will say "He had never turned his potential into greatness". You are not accepting the truth once again but I am saying to all of you. He will not be "that guy" in this industry. He will just be the fan favorite guy who claim a spot on the top! And now, there is another Purveyours of Poison but he is the leader of the group, Sting. After ending the war against his big rival JBL, he set his target right on the World Title. This shows that Sting is nothing but another liar. He lies and fools all of you. But you keep cheering for him, in other hand, I don't lie, I always tell the truth but you keep booing me. (Jericho gets booed again) But go ahead and continue to be the inferior people you all are. Cheer for Sting who lies all of you. Do you know why he had a war against JBL, because a decent guy like JBL has been always fair. A guy like JBL would never give Sting a chance at this title because he knows that he doesn't deserve it, instead he will give that chance to someone who actually deserve it, like Aries. But Sting has taken down JBL thanks to Vince McMahon so that Sting can get that title easily! Sting has played his chess game so great that now he just have to do one move to win. And he has a queen in his hand, named Seth Rollins. I am telling you, Seth is just here to help Sting, just to make sure Sting will win. See, Seth is getting limited by a old man. Seth will be just a sidekick, nothing more. But Sting, don't forget that you have the best chess player against you, I am the best at chess just like I am best everything else. So Sting, your last move won't be an easy one!

And now, we have one more guy, Umaga with Trish Stratus. A bulldozer with a blonde hair hoe. If you try to predict how normal it is you will clearly say this is not normal, way weird. I knew that Samoans had some interest in blondes just like The Rock had some affair with Trish... We know that Trish had a lot of affairs in the past, with Vince McMahon, with The Rock, with Triple H, with me, with Christian... Wow, a big list, that shows why she is a hoe. I know what Trish will say for me but I just don't care words of a hoe. She is just like all of you people, a person who can sell his body for success and money. That's because she just can't get it by herself because she is not capable of doing it! Enough with Trish, I am not facing him. Umaga is a big bulldozer but he lacks a lot of brain, and I am the most intelligent person here in NXT, no here in UWF so size doesn't matter Umaga. You maybe the "NXT Extreme Champion" but I beat the biggest champion of this brand last week. So your belt doesn't give you an advantage, your blonde hoe doesn't give you an advantage. You don't have any advantage, Sting doesn't have any advantage, neither Rollins. I have all the advantage in my hand as I am the real "Best in the World". Just like I said last week, I am going to beat those three and I will be the new NXT World Champion at Wrestlemania after I beat Rhino just like I beat him last week. And after that, nobody will have any word to say...

Then a music heard...

------

OOC: Guys, I got 2 days. Let's make sure that everyone has 2 posts. And hope you all can post the first ones fast so that I can send my second one before I go. Also I wrote a bit long because it is an important match.

Reaction score
UWF NXT, Singles Match: Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries

[video=youtube;K6K7xwa4Vt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6K7xwa4Vt4[/video]

Kurt Angle’s theme – Army Rollout by Tha Trademarc hits the Public Announcement System and after a few moments, the fans erupt into hysteria due to the arrival of their Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle. Angle is well dressed wearing suit, noticeably he has a rose tucked into his top pocket reminiscent to his days in the Main Event Mafia; nevertheless Kurt Angle walks down the entrance ramp with a smile on his face.

KA2_zps84cc094f.jpg

Kurt Angle takes a microphone from a ring technician who is waiting for him at the bottom of the entrance ramp. Kurt Angle then proceeds to walk up the ring steps and into the ring. The fans are rampant and wild as Kurt Angle stands in the middle of the ring, he raises his hand to settle down the fans. The fans usher themselves to a silence, allowing their Olympic Gold Medallist an opportunity to speak.

tna2006_zpsee3a45ae.jpg

Kurt Angle: Last week I made my début in Ultimate Wrestling Federation and I walked away victorious, defeating the NXT World Heavyweight Champion Rhino by an fraction of a second and let it be known Rhino, you have earned my respect but be damn sure I will be coming for you again Rhino and next time, your belt will be on the line, perhaps it’ll be at Wrestlemania or NXT, hell I’ll take a house show but I make a promise I will be a World Champion very soon!

The fans go nuts for Kurt Angle making a promise which would make him a top dog in the company but he’s got a match this week to concern himself with.

Kurt Angle: Now onto my opponent, a man who calls himself the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived but I have to question the integrity of that title, because to be the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, you have to have achievements to back up such a claim such as being a former multiple-time World Heavyweight Champion, an Olympic Gold Medallist and in my début match I defeated the current World Champion, so yeah I think I’m in with a very good shout at giving myself the title ‘The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived’ but that’s not me, what I am is a frickin’ Wrestling Machine!

The fans once again show their appreciation for Kurt Angle, particularly towards almost humble statement, Kurt Angle waits for the fans to settle down before carrying on with his speech towards Austin Aries.

Kurt Angle: And believe me Austin Aries when I say I am, I have the credentials to prove it and I’m out to prove it against you on the 27th of March on another episode of NXT! You might have some fancy athletic moves but what you don’t have is Intelligence, Integrity and Intensity, those are what have won me Olympic Gold Medals and World Championships and more importantly it is why I am going to defeat you, ask Rhino, I beat him because of my three I’s. Now, I know you are thinking, “You only beat Rhino by a fraction of a second.†But I can guaran-damn-tee this match-up won’t be as close.

Once again, the fans react with a loud ovation for Kurt Angle’s words as he wraps up.

Kurt Angle: Because Austin Aries, you either going to tap or you are going to snap. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

The fans go nuts as Kurt Angle places his free hand into his trouser pocket and turns his attention to titantron waiting for the obnoxious Austin Aries to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.