UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Austin Aries & Umaga vs. Sting & CM Punk

People are enjoying their time at UWF Wednesday Night NXT when all of a sudden, a loud "Lights Out" is heard and lights in the arena go off.

LIGHTS OUT!
[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play as lights switch back on and the entire arena gets covered in purple hue. Austin Aries' theme song is playing for a while when finally here comes the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. He walks through the curtain with a huge smile on his face. He stops on top of the stage as he looks up to the stands. After that Aries puts his hands in the air end begins walking towards the ring. When Aries reaches the ring he points at the announcer who already knows what to do. He climbs the ring-steps and opens the ropes for Aries. After Aries climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring the announcer hands him over a microphone. A Double raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

o6lhqs.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

What happened last week was a travesty just like everything CM Punk is a part of. Last week I was supposed to wrestle The Miz and CM
Punk. Two men I wanted to get a match against for months now but JBL came out and cancelled the match because Zack Ryder didn't grow a pair of balls yet. He got hit by a baseball bat, so what? He had like a damn hour to recuperate and stand by my side while I'd be beating both CM Punk and The Miz but no, he acted like a little boy who fell off of a bike and busted his knee wide open. Zack Ryder ran straight to his mommy so she can lay her hand in his booboo. But I already settled with the fact that Zack Ryder is a little bitch. What I didn't settle with is the fact that JBL makes bad decisions. Yes. Although JBL is my boss I have to say he mad a horrible decision last week when he cancelled my match. I don't care if Zack Ryder was on his way to Long Island. All I wanted at that moment was to go down to the ring and do what I do best...wrestle. Dammit! I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived! There's nobody better than me on this brand. I could've beaten both Punk and Miz on my own if there wasn't for JBL brilliant mind. But what happened, happened. I forgave JBL because he gave me another chance to get a piece of Punk.

Aries takes off his sunglasses.

CM Punk. CM Punk you claim to be a smart man but you
're not smart at all. Why? Because ever since I can remember, you've been making one mistake after another. The most recent one was last week when you decided to lay your hands on JBL.

Aries chuckles.

You turned your back on JBL and by that, you turned your back on the entire cabinet. That's something JBL won't settle with, that's something we're going to make you pay for, Punk. And this time there are no mind games included, no talking. I'm te
lling you right now. Next wednesday, in the main event of yet another Wednesday Night NXT you belong to us and there's no running away like last week. Last week you acted like the mighty coward you are and ran away from me and Umaga. Let me repeat that. You...ran...away. You call yourself the best in the world and you say you're the best champion that UWF has ever seen but those as I already said...are empty words and last week you finally proved that I'm right when you ran away like a doe chased by a pack of wolves. Congratulations, Punk. You saved your innocent life. Now, you better enjoy it because your innocent, peaceful life is going to last exactly a week. You've got one week left Punk. Then those wolves that you ran away from last week will be standing in front of you and they will turn your innocent, peaceful life into a huge mess. You think that things are about to get worse in a week? Indeed but there's something even worse coming your way...I'm coming your way and at No Way Out I'll be there and I'll take your precious NXT World Heavyweight Championship. And when you'll be left with nothing, sitting in a cold locker room, thinking about your life and you'll realise you should've never put your hands on me and on JBL.

Austin Aries thought CM Punk might come out after what he said but it doesn't happen so he continues.

Now, people have been asking me "Last week your opponent didn't show up because Sting's guys took him out. Aren't you afraid that the same thing will happen this week?" Hell no. My tag team partner is going to be Umaga. Did everybody hear me? Umaga. A destructive force that nobody can stop. Not CM Punk and certainly not Sting and his two puppets. Deal with it. Nothing and nobody is going to stop The Cabinet and next week The Cabinet will reign supreme with Austin Aries and Umaga leading it to yet another victory. And what's even better...after No Way Out when Umaga beats the old face-painted clown who claims to be a champion yet he didn't step inside of this ring to wrestle in a very long time and I beat CM Punk and four other men...The Cabinet will have it all. I will have it all when I finally prove to everybody that I'm the alpha wolf in the pack of wolves that's running through NXT. And once that's done...all the people who shouldn't be here will disappear
and we'll create one, untouchable, supreme show with the single best wrestling in the entire world, with the best wrestler in the world at its very top. And that's something you can put your money on and double it because that's exactly what the future holds.

Austin Aries lowers the microphone and waits for somebody to come out.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF NXT - The Miz vs AJ Styles

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

2732356_o_zps2f525eaf.gif

'I Came to Play' by Downstait hits as The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. He throws his arms up and poses before making his way purposely down to the ring

themiz.png

He gets inside a ring and is handed a mic, he looks around at the crowd and smiles as his music trails off…

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, as you have probably seen in the past few weeks I have been doing quite a bit of travelling around. I’ve been to Smackdown, been to Raw, but tonight it feels good to be back on N-X-T! I’m not gonna lie, the last couple of weeks have been a real eye-opener for me and I’ve enjoyed the hell outta my tour of the UWF world but tonight it is BACK TO BUSINESS. Tonight is all about business, tonight is all about NXT, tonight is all about, The Phenomenal One… AJ Styles

The mention of AJ’s name draws whoops and cheers from the capacity crowd

As some of you may already know this match is something of a first for both myself and AJ Styles, in that it’s the first time we’ve met in the ring, but that’s not to say that he represents anything like an unknown quantity for me. I’m well aware of who AJ Styles is and what he’s capable of in the ring, and unless he’s been living in a cave for the last three months he’ll be just as aware of what I am capable of. All of that means while this is the first time that we’ll be stepping in the ring together, I don’t see there being many surprises when the bell rings. I know exactly what I have to do to take him down.

And take him down I will, I got absolutely nothing against AJ Styles personally but I am on the Road to Wrestlemania and I can’t afford for any roadblocks, any diversions or any crashes. Every match I have between now and then is a potential roadblock and because of that I gotta speed up and power right through it. It’s just AJ Style’s bad luck that he’s been put in this match against me this week.

I’m only a matter of weeks away from the biggest match of my UWF career against the champion of my choice. There is nothing, absolutely nothing more important to me right now than Wrestlemania, I have to prepare for that by taking every opportunity I get in the ring to prepare myself. AJ Styles probably thinks that it’s important for him to get the win, and I’m sure he genuinely believes that, but I’m afraid that quite simply; my need is greater than his. So AJ, like I say it’s nothing personal, but I’m gonna have to beat you 1-2-3 in this ring this week, don’t look at it as a reflection on you, this is about something much bigger, this is about the future of this company. By losing to me you’ll be doing your bit to ensure that the UWF has a bright, and indeed awesome future. Because I’m The Miz and I am-

Before he can finish he’s interrupted by…

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Taz/Rhino vs Modern Day Double Dragons

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

Rhino barely waits for the music to play as he charges out from the back and immediately to the ring. The crowd loves the intensity set in Rhino’s eyes. He quickly asks for a microphone and doesn’t hesitate to speak his mind.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Here we are again. Only this time I have back up for when those chumps get all goofy again. That handicap match was a freaking joke! I was booked to wrestle, not babysit! You see, Curtis and Bateman really pissed me off during our match. I watched that match again, and figured out what was going on. Doing some crap from some kind of anime show or something. You’re both the type of people that shouldn’t be in this business! You have destroyed any legitimacy the wrestling business has. This isn’t something to be taken so lightly. And to think, this Johnny Curtis punk is going into the Elimination Chamber with not only me, but with my partner for our tag match on the next edition of NXT Taz. You’re going to be locked up inside there with nobody to help you Curtis. Your little buddy won’t be in there.

I personally think this whole thing is a joke. Much like me, Taz probably has better things to do than dealing with children. And that’s exactly what these guys are. You’ve done the one thing that I have told countless people not to do, and that’s piss me off. I’m sure Taz wasn’t very impressed either. The most satisfying thing about all this though, is that when I get my hands on you Johnny, I’m not going to rest until you’ve quit wrestling. You hear me! You’re a damn joke! You’ve made a mockery of the business I love so much!

Rhino begins to breathe heavily as he gets himself all worked up. He paces around the ring almost talking to himself before he brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

I’ve been around for a while, and I can tell you both, this isn’t a business that you just walk into and get everything handed to you. You have to work for it; you have to suffer all kinds of pain for it. But here you are, getting handed a shot at the title. I mean, you both can’t pull off a win together, so what are the chances of one of you winning a title in that chamber? Have you guys even won a handicap match yet? I don’t think I’ve seen it. So why do you keep coming back? Are you both gluttons for punishment? What is it that drives you both to come back? I’m not even sure if I should be wasting my time with you guys anymore. Although, I will say it was kind of fun kicking your asses all over this ring last time. I may even let Taz get a couple shots in on the both of you. But as of right now, you have a very pissed of Rhino on your hands, and he’s just going to wait patiently until he can get his hands on you again.

OOC: Just a little small thing to get us started.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Taz/Rhino vs Double Modern Day Dragons

[video=youtube;ZehfY187pGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZehfY187pGY[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd goes into a frenzy. Derrick Bateman walks out full of energy. He raises his arms up to get the crowd going even more as Johnny Curtis and Maxine walk out together. As usual, they already have mics in hand.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa whoa whoa relax there Rhino. Why do you get mad so easily? It was all just a bit of fun. You should be thanking us. I'm pretty sure the is the first time since you failed to win the Nxtreme Championship that people have been talking about you. Well not talking about you but you just had the privilege of being in the ring with us. The Modern Day Double Dragons are taking over UWF. Just ask Twitter! We have America on our side and we won't stop until we become the greatest team in the history of wrestling! DX, NWO, Four Horsemen, YES, Purveyors of Poison, they'll all fall by the wayside as we stake our claims! USA! USA! USA!

Bateman rallies the crowd into a USA chant.

Johnny Curtis
I think you're giving Rhino here a little too much credit when you say people have been talking about him. All the talk, it's about us. And why the hell wouldn't it be. Look at us. We're the most entertaining people in all of UWF. People buy tickets just to see us. Not the NXT Champion. They need to be entertained! You think they're entertained by you? It hurts to just look at you. You may think you've got our number but we were just having ourselves a bit of fun last week. Nothing was on the line last week just like nothing will be on the line this week. I already have a guaranteed title shot so it's not like you can take it away from me. All I'm doing is gaining more fans while you're getting angry over nothing. I'm pretty sure you're going to get a heart attack. Just take a minute to rest every now and then. At least Taz doesn't go around yelling all the time. By the way where has Taz been? If you ask me, he should have never left the announcers booth.

Maxine
Well if you ask me, Taz shouldn't even be in the ring anymore. The same goes for Rhino. These ECW guys are trash. This is called NXT. The next generation of wrestlers- no stars are being born and yet these guys are trying to hog the spotlight. It's a shame.

You know what's a bigger shame? Them thinking they'll actually win at No Way Out. We may have lost to everyone in this chamber match but you're forgetting one thing, this is an elimination chamber match. No one will think twice about me being in there. Hell you'll probably save me for last and in your ignorance I'll come up and take the victory. You'll never even know what hit you. If we're such jokes, just imagine the humiliation once you've lost to us.

Right after Curtis says his last word, He is cut off by Taz's music.

OOC: You got our team name wrong in the header! lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Kane

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena, the spotlight shines down on the entrance stage but Rollins isn't anywhere to be seen. Instantly the crowd looks over to one direction and we can see Seth Rollins entering through the crowd as if he's wearing bullet-proof clothing. Rollins hops over the barricade and snatches the microphone before entering the ring.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

That's right, go right ahead and laugh... Laugh at the fact I lost to Chris Jericho, it's a complete joke to me and the Purveyors of Poison. But there's one person who decided to poke fun of the loss I suffered last week and that person is JBL, do you know when to quit? When I am serious about business I go out there and do it, I don't allow myself to be over-looked. I know exactly what your intentions are John, all you want to do is try break Purveyors of Poison. As a matter of fact, breaking something that is so strong is impossible John the reason being we've yet to begin what we really wish to accomplish here. We do not stop until we see things the way we want them, we won't tell you what they are but John if you think for one moment that I'm going to turn my back on Kane or Kane will turn his back on me then you are wrong! We've fought so hard to do this, but you seeing you John controlling things around here and making things just as bad as they are already are then that's when we've got a problem... My problem is you John, not Kane, not Chris Jericho, not the camera-guy who constantly gets in my face every week but you John. I know exactly what Kane is like, I've aligned myself with him over the past two months, this match is nothing but respect for Kane. This match doesn't break us apart, this match only shows who the better man is, but there is no bragging rights at the end of this match. As for you John, I'm keeping myself short but I want you to OPEN YOUR EYES and witness what is going to happen... I'd start running, I'd leave the building if I was you... This war... Is just getting started.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Austin Aries & Umaga vs. Sting & CM Punk

The wait is over as that giggle is heard through out the arena.

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

The fans are lit up as Trish makes her appearance. Umaga’s tag partner in the ring could not be more delighted than he is now to see his partner’s manager out there.

But not wanting to waste too much time she gets right to business as she pulls out her mic.

”The best diva to ever step foot in any ring” Trish Stratus:
Austin Aries… while I cannot say I agree with your assessment of being the greatest man that ever lived because I can name two men… well two men and a beast but for the sake of what is happening this week I’ll allow it… I just wanted to say that it does feel good to know that you are out there. And that at NXT you will be out there in the corner. Well not like we would need anybody to assist us in the dismantling of Sting and CM Punk. If only we had our shot at Punk we would have taken that belt off of him in no time flat but instead we have to settle for Sting which isn’t too bad. I mean Umaga gets a belt and I can stake claim to having managed another successful star. I mean really… me, Trish Stratus, the best diva to ever step foot in any ring… the greatest manager, the best wrestler, the list goes on and on. But for now we’ll just stick with being the best diva to ever step foot in any ring.

And while I won’t be stepping foot in the ring for this contest… it will be such a delight to see my monster, my client Umaga team up with such a guy like Aries to take apart two appalling little boys whose balls haven’t descended yet. I mean hey we didn’t make the match we were only assigned to it so don’t come after us for hurting the under aged little kids that are stepping into our world. We do what we must to cleanse NXT of such imposters like Punk and Sting. We do what we much to ensure that those two little misfits don’t continue to saturate NXT with their misguided words and ill-fated reigns as champion. We only look to do what is right, to do what is good. To do what is appropriate for the betterment for all of mankind. We are doing this for each and every single one of you. Oh goodness I am gonna tear up out here.

Trish smiles as she wipes at a fake tear.

”The best diva to ever step foot in any ring” Trish Stratus:
But as I was saying… this is what is necessary to cleanse NXT. Sting and CM Punk have done nothing to get all the accolades that they have been receiving and it is only a matter of time before all of you are exposed to the truth. And that time is coming very rapidly. That time is coming as soon as NXT comes around. That is when both Sting and Punk will be put in their respected places and everyone can finally hop off of their dicks and realize… they are nothing but a bunch of hot air. Nothing but talk. Nothing but little rat dogs barking their little hearts out to the big boys. Umaga and Aries are going to take care of business and I’ll be right there at ringside to make sure my monster only does what is necessary because we have to at least leave Sting in piece to destroy him at No Way Out. As far as Punk goes… well… c'est ce que c'est.

Trish lowers hier mic as she sends a smile towards Aries in the ring.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 3/6/13: Kane and Rollins vs. Aries and Umaga

Darkness falls over the arena as all is silent.

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrbO0m7SP0[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as "Veil of Fire" begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is bathed in a dark red hue as smoke pours out over the stage, also tinted with red, as the "Big Red Monster" himself makes his way from the back and stops at the top of the ramp, looking down it into the ring.

mqdefault.jpg

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Kane!

Kane makes his way down the ramp and stops when he arrives at the ring, reaching up and grabbing the center rope as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and stops, tilting his head downward as he removes the metal mask he's wearing over his regular one.

0.jpg

Once the metal mask is removed, he stands upright and raises his arms into the air at each side as high as he can and then drops them as fire explodes from all four corner posts.

Kane-Entrance1.jpg

Kane turns his attention to the ringside officials and motions for a microphone as the official grabs one and walks over to the ring, Kane meeting him there and reaching over the ropes to receive it from him. Once in possession of the microphone, Kane makes his way to the center of the ring, raising it to his mouth as "Veil of Fire" stops playing.

kane-on-raw.png

Kane: Open your eyes. For months we have tried to get the wicked and the corrupt to hear our plea, realize their wrongdoing, and follow us on our mission to purify the UWF with our healing poison. We have tried to reach them with our words, we have tried to reach them with our actions, but they have continuously refused to give in to the clarity we have graciously tried to gift them and have instead chosen to remain blinded and over their heads in sin.

When we look out at them we remember the calculated attacks, we remember them trying to leave us without a leader, we remember every ounce of pain you have caused and now is the time for you to take it all back with interest. Your chance to redeem yourselves and leave the Cabinet is gone, all that exists in its place is our vengeance and our vengeance will rain down upon you as though the sky has cracked apart and gradual remnants of it have fallen to Earth.

You look at us and chastise us as though we are the corrupt and you are the saviors, but those are accusations made out of desperation. We have made right with our mistakes, our sins are something we have put behind us and no longer carry around.

The end of the war comes Wednesday night, not only when Sting defeats JBL, but when the other two-thirds of the Purveyors of Poison destroy the two of you as well. We are a cohesive unit that cannot be opposed in a way that will defeat us, our victory is a certainty when we align, a necessary alliance, two parts of the same puzzle. I am the pyromancer that strikes as though I wield a blade and he is the agile enigma, absorbing all that you have dished out to this point, waiting to hand it back, too quick to catch and too unpredictable to formulate a strategy against.

Seth Rollins is the shield, I am the sword, and Sting is the swordsman. We all exist in this unit with a purpose, whereas you are a random collection of men chosen somewhat for your physical strengths, but more for your weak mental states and how easy it would be for someone like him to manipulate you.

Join us for your final hour, men of Bradshaw, and receive your destinies. When the dust settles, neither of you will remain standing because the entire point of this war is and has always been the ultimate truth that NXT is not big enough for both of us!

Kane lowers his microphone, the fans in an uproar of excitement at his words. This goes on for a moment before another theme begins playing.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT 3/6/13: Kane and Rollins vs. Aries and Umaga

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

A loud "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena but this time lights don't go out. Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play as Austin Aries walks out of the back with a mic in his hand.

Cut the music!

fmi9at.jpg

The music is cut. Austin Aries raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak as he begins to walk towards the ring.

105bnmh.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

For the third week in a row my body and mind are filled with anger. Why? Because of you Kane, Sting and Ro
llins. Your little group of maniacs is driving me crazy and Sunday at No Way Out Sting crossed the line but I'll have something to say about that lader. Now, everybody knows what I'm all about which means that everybody also knows that angry Austin Aries equals dangerous Austin Aries. I'm dangerous enough when I'm not angry and when I'm on my own so you can go ahead and think...think about how dangerous, vicious and devastating I can be when I'm angry and I have a monster that's angry 24/7, the NXT Extreme Champion, Umaga by my side.

Austin Aries makes a short pause as he looks right at Kane.

That's right. You know at this very moment that you're not solving any kind of injustice or some other bullcrap like that. You can talk big game, you can try to sound dark and mysterious, act like a monster but you know that next week it doesn't matter. You're getting your ass kicked no matter how big and strong you are. You know I can beat you. You know it better than anyone else because I've already beaten you. Hell, I've beaten everybody! Sunday I even defeated CM Punk! I pinned him One. Two. Three! I should be the NXT Champion, not Rhino! I've beaten Rhino before and I'll do it again but that needs to be deferred because I have one piece of business I want to take care of.

Aries stops talking as he climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring. But he then raises the microphone to his mouth again as he gets in Kane's face.

And that's dismantling the Purveyors of Poison. I already started and I don't like it when I start doing something but then I stop so now it's no stopping me. I'm pushing the pedal to the metal and I'm going right through Purveyors of Poison. Just like I did at No Way Out when I helped Umaga win Sting's precious NXT Extreme Title. Yes, that's right. I didn't cost Sting the title, I only helped Umaga win. Give Umaga the credit for winning. He's the one who did something that nobody was able to do for months. Him and me, we defeated Sting just like we just we were going to. We did it last week on NXT and we did it at No Way Out. Now that Sting is just a regular NXT wrestler, we can do whatever we want to him and it doesn't matter that starting next week we'll have a new GM, that won't stop us. Unfortunately for you, Kane.

Austin Aries now begins walking from left to right, right before Kane.

See, you can claim to be a part of an indestructible group but as much as you wish it would be indestructable, it's not. In fact, it's easier to destory it than to break a coconut over another man's head.

Austin Aries looks into the camera and waves.

Hey, Rowdy!

People in the arena laugh at Aries' greeting to the wrestling legend.

Back to my point. You know, since you guys are together you were never really a group. You were getting beaten every week, Seth Rollins was getting beaten every week. You were getting attacked by people, Seth Rollins was getting attacked by people, hell even Sting was getting his ass kicked on regular basis. All this was happening yet you guys were never really together to solve your problems. You were always just three men who mentioned each other in their promos but you never did a damn thing for each other except you and Rollins were kissing Sting's ass all day long every day of the month. That doesn't make you a group whatsoever. See, Seth Rollins might be the shield, you might be the sword, and Sting might be the swordsman but I am dragon you were never able, are not able and never will be able to slay.

Both Austin Aries lowers his microphone and both him and Kane look towards the entrance ramp as...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The ever iconic giggle is heard through the PA system as the fans start to split between high pitched boos and manly cheers from the crowd.

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

Trish walks out holding her title as she is grinning ear to ear after the success that happened at No Way Out. She makes her way down the ramp and up the steps as she stares down Kane. She chooses to ignore Kane for the moment as she poses for the crowd that continue to give her a mixed reaction.

The lights come back on as she raises her mic and begins.

The all time best winningest manager that you will ever know Trish Stratus:

Kane… I believe that it is you that has your eyes closed shut and you are the one that is not seeing the truth. Have you already forgotten that when you faced my client, my monster Umaga that he destroyed you. He humiliated you and left you lying in the ring. Not only that but after No Way Out… he was the one that destroyed your cherished leader Sting. The show before No Way Out he and Aries both defeated your leader Sting. And now you think that you and your little butt friend Rollins are going to be able to stop my monster again? The newly crowned NXTreme champion?

Kane you are blind, you are dumb. You are so delusional I’m not sure you even know where you are right now. I mean are you sure you know who you are? Are you sure that you remember what has happened to you the last time you stepped up? I mean really… you sound like some guy that has no fear, some guy that hasn’t tasted defeat, some guy that just hasn’t had a challenge and standing on top of the world but you aren’t Kane. You are not. You and your little group of Poison Purveyors of Evil or whatever the hell you idiots call yourself are nothing but losers.

The Cabinet is soaring higher than it ever has. When we joined things went on the up and up. We made the Cabinet more successful than it ever has been and we are only going to continue to succeed and excel unlike any other. And yet you think that you can talk us down? But the thing is you have nothing on us. How can you talk about a guy falling down from grace when he hasn’t lost? Sting thought my monster was just a brainless and mindless oaf but I showed him that he was more than that. I showed you that before and I’ll be more than glad to show you again.

I’m glad that the war is coming to an end though. Looking at you three is just a disappointment. If anything you should join up with my monster and I’ll make you a success as well. Nobody wanted to believe in Umaga but now everyone looks to see what he is going to do. Nobody cares about you but after you align yourself with me… you will see the light and you will realize what you were always capable of. Being stuck with your pathetic little group will do nothing for you but hold you back… but then again… I think I’ll enjoy Umaga just destroying you and little Rollins more than having to push and motivate you every week to do something besides lose.

We will prevail. We will once again succeed where you have failed. We will once again show the world that we are the best that the world has ever seen and I will continue to prove to the world that there is no manager past or present that has ever brought more success than I. I’d dare you to challenge my claims but I know you’ll just make something up like you have been all this time. So in the words of my best client… know your role and shut your mouth.

Trish lowers her mic with a smirk.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
NXT 3/6/13: Rhino vs Chris Jericho

entvid_chris_jericho_051412.jpg

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;W0xxfbm-iWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xxfbm-iWY[/video]

As the Break the Walls Down heard all over the arena Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring with his classic walking. He stops at the entrance for a moment, he gazes off the crowd then smiles smirkly. He walks towards to the ring. He enters and takes a microphone.

Y2J-suit-up-Barney-Stinson-style-chris-jericho-14347637-288-386.jpg

Here we are... We passed the last two roadblocks to the Wrestlemania. We passed Royal Rumble, we passed No Way Out and we have the grandest stage of them all next, Wrestlemania... I can feel the tension, they hype, the energy around you people and in the backstage. I know your hopes and I know their hopes. What you people want to see is the victory of your heroes. What they want to have is headlining the Wrestlemania or at least being in that show because they think once they are there, they will write their names to the immortality. They think they will reach the immortality. But we all know that reaching the immortality is not that easy. To be able to reach the immortality you have to achieve greatness time and time again and I have done that a lot of times in my career and I keep doing it. I may not have a title on my should right now, I wasn't on No Way Out, and it has been a short time since I am back here in UWF but believe me I will do what I say. I am a honest man and I keep my word, so that means I will claim greatness and success once again. (Jericho gets booed) I know why you people boo me. I know why you dislike my words. It's simple, because you don't want it. You don't want me to be successful because I am not one of your heroes. In fact I am an anti-hero. Somebody against your heroes. Somebody against your icons which means somebody also against you. Your heroes represent you and I represent the roadblocks, the obstacles in front of you. Every single time I become successful you just couldn't pass the roadblock. You step onto it and you fell down. You fail. That's why you don't want me to be successful. Like it or not, I will be successful in this brand.

And now, I have the chance to show it once again because this week on NXT I am not against somebody who is worthless. I am not against somebody who is in the low parts of NXT. I am facing somebody that is a lot worthy to this brand. A man who is ""The Guy" in this brand right now. Not because he had achieved greatness a lot of times like me, not because he is talented as much as me, not because he is better than me. Just because he has the NXT World Heavyweight on his shoulder. That man is a beast. That man is Rhino. Rhino has won the NXT Championship 10 days ago at No Way Out. He was the last man standing in that brutal chamber. He did not tap out, he did not get pinned. I have been in that Chamber matches more than anybody on this planet, also I won a Chamber match. I know how brutal and punishing these matches are, you have to be tough, you have to be talented, you have to have the passion to win that match and you have to have %100 concentration because there are 5 other men who won't have any mercy and these mercyless men can eliminate you in a blink of an eye. Winning a chamber match is so hard and I appreciate Rhino because he didn't get eliminated and won which means he eliminated all other five men in that match. I appreciate and congratulate Rhino for winning the Elimination Chamber. He guaranteed a place for himself at Wrestlemania. But make no mistake, just like losing Chamber match in a matter of seconds, you can lose the opportunity you got in a matter of seconds. You can get injured, you can be suspended, you can be fired... So Rhino, nothing is completely done for you. You still have roadblocks until Wrestlemania and believe me this week you will face a roadblock that is tougher, badder and harder than every roadblock you passed in your entire life. This week Rhino, you are facing the "Real" Best in the World. Not the fake one, not the one who got it at the back of his t-shirt. You will face the mean who have been the best every single time he stepped into this ring. You will face a man who is a born best, which means he is the best from his birth.

Jericho stops a bit as crowd booes him.

So you people can boo me or face the fact and the reality. Rhino, you can enjoy your title reign until you face me or you will get prepared so hard just because I am not anyone you beat in chamber. I am not Bully Ray, I am not Taz, I am not Johnny Curtis, I am not Austin Aries, I am not CM Punk. I am Chris Jericho, the man who is the best in the world at every single thing he does. A man who is the best every day, a man who is best in this ring and out of this ring. So Rhino, if I were you, I wouldn't come up here, I wouldn't clean my belt to show it shinier, if I were in your shoes, I would face the reality, I would start training to claim my spot at Wrestlemania much harder. You may have beat guys like Curtis and Bateman at the same time, you might beat all the guys in chamber, you might beat anyone on this roster but you didn't face me yet, you didn't beat me yet and you didn't experience how it is to be in the ring against Chris Jericho. Let me tell you how it is, it is compulsive and amazing for you. Because you will have something to tell to your grandchildren when you are retired. You will tell them that you had the privilege to face Chris Jericho. You may have that title with you now but don't think that you reached to the top yet. Don't think that you have achieved greatness and do not think for a second that you are better than me. Because I am the best as I said millions of times. Just like Undertaker being the best at Wrestlemania, but there are two facts about it. I am the best each and every single night, not just one night in whole year, every day and night I am the best. And the second fact is, if I had faced The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, that streak would have end!

So Rhino, NXT Champion. I warned you about myself so this thing is out of my hand. If you won't be one hundred percent, you will not only be beaten, but you will be crushed, you will get injured, you will be nothing but a disgrace for this brand and that title. So Rhino, if you want to go to Wrestlemania, if you do not want all your hard work to go away just in one match, get ready for Chris Jericho!

Jericho lowers the mic. But a music hits...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Miz vs Curtis

[video=youtube;kiCJMxJfyl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCJMxJfyl0[/video]

Johnny Curtis's theme hits the titantron as the fans get up and cheer. Johnny Curtis and Maxine are the first ones out followed by Derrick Bateman. Derrick runs down to the ring and grabs mics for all three of them while Curtis and Maxine just walk into the ring. They all enter at the same time and Derrick hands everyone a mic. Curtis raises the mic to his mouth and brings his hand in front of his face and keeps his index finger and thumb an inch apart.

Johnny Curtis
This close. I came this close to becoming the brand new NXT Champion. Everyone thought I would just lay down and roll over and be the first wrestler eliminated. Boy oh boy were they wrong. I went in and outlasted both former champions, the man who took away my Nxtreme Championship title opportunity and of course that loud mouth Austin Aries. That's some strict competition. Considering I beat Rhino last week, I should be the rightful champion. Rhino thought I couldn't take the match seriously. He underestimated me just like they all did. I told you I could be serious when I wanted to but it seems like that's not exactly my forte.

Maxine
Well hold on. Like you said, you outlasted all those other men. Maybe it's about time you start getting a little bit more serious.

Derrick Bateman
Nah we don't need that. Then we'll be like all the other miserable losers sulking around here.

Yeah Derrick's right. The only reason I lost was because I was at a disadvantage in that structure. A man who looks as well as I do has no business being in that chamber. Thank the Gods I came out without too much physical damage. That said however, I'm still really sore from that match and now I have to fight The Miz, a man who is pretty much being handed a victory next week. But I'll have you know Miz, both times one of us was put in a match where we were guaranteed to lose, we came out victorious. You think a little head wound and some bruised ribs are enough to stop me? My abs are impeccable. It's going to take a lot more to put me down. We fight nearly every single week and yet The Miz has had it easy for this whole past month. Barely wrestling any matches. I'll take a good advantage of your ring rust.

Curtis starts to smile before Derrick immediately gets on the mic with an angry voice.

Yeah you idiot! You think you can just take it easy while we bust our butts here every week! You think you can just show up and do your dumb little show on TV? You're not us! We've done our far superior hard hitting news show on two PPV's now and you're just trying to steal out thunder! Ugh I hate you so much! My hate for you burns with the passion of a thousand gonorrhea’s!

Whoa take it easy there Derrick. I know our plans got a little mixed up. You were supposed to win the Royal Rumble and fight me after I won the NXT Championship. But I still got a chance to fight for the title at Wrestlemania. Especially after I beat The Miz here. I mean can you imagine that! I’m going to beat the Royal Rumble winner. They’ll probably immediately give me a title shot or something. The Miz thinks he’ll just coast right onto RAW, no way Jose! The Miz wants to leave NXT because he knows I’ll be outshining him. Isn’t that right Miz? Why don’t you come out here and bask in the glory that is myself.

Johnny raises his arms and turns around for everyone to get a look. A couple women are fawning over him but Derrick looks disgusted as always.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT Miz vs Curtis

A few seconds pass where nothing happens and it's beginning to look like The Miz may have headed to Raw already! However just as Johnny raises the mic to begin talking again...

AWWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9CZ8_B805Bw[/video]

The crowd get on their feet as 'I Came to Play' by Downstait reverberates through the arena. After a few seconds The Miz strolls out on to the stage, mic in hand, smiling and shaking his head.

012_zpsdc66cac4.jpg

He stops at the top of the ramp and looks around at the cheering crowd before focussing on the three superstars in the ring as his music trails off...

The Miz: Y'know, often when people achieve success they're accused of changing who they are. "Ooh he's changed" they say, "He's forgotten the little people". I know there will be plenty of people out there who will now have it in for me because I'm attaining success, it's inevitable, but I don't plan on changing. And I certainly will never forget the little people, and Johnny, Maxine, Derrick; you are the littlest people I know. So before I move over to Raw and set about becoming the next UWF Champion I'm spending one more night on NXT and in order to prove that I'm a stand-up guy, Johnny I'm going to leave you with some advice that will hopefully help you grow once I'm gone.

You were right about the Elimination Chamber, people did underestimate you and it cost them. But I disagree about one thing; the only person who didn't underestimate you was Rhino, and the reason for that was - like you said - that you had gotten the win over him the week before, so he was only too aware that you could pull off an upset. But the crazy thing is that you could have been standing before me as the new NXT Champion. It reminds me of what I went through, I came back to NXT a few months ago, lots of people had written me off, they said I'd never amount of anything on NXT never mind in the UWF as a whole. I was just another jobber in the Royal Rumble, they all underestimated me and I made them pay for it. Now I'm going to Wrestlemania and d'you what? No one is underestimating me any more... And that means that my battle has only just begun.

I'm no longer the underdog, no longer the forgotten man. I no longer have that advantage, that surprise factor, people are now taking me seriously and that means I've had to up my game. Like it or not Johnny, if you keep putting in performances like you have been doing over the last few weeks then people are going to start to take you seriously. They're going to have to take you seriously because they'll know if they don't it'll cost 'em big time. People are not laughing so hard at you now John, even if you have kept your comedy butler around

The Miz gestures towards Derrick, who looks around and over his shoulder trying to work out who this butler is

The Miz: I mean he's not even a good butler. For my money the best butler of all time was of course 'Alfred' in Batman. He was polite, British, intelligent, respectful and a great friend to Bruce Wayne. Whereas you're stuck with Bate-Man here. He's rude, he's stupid, he has horrible, horrible hair and he's just not butler-material. You should ditch him and get yourself a proper butler. Someone like... William Regal. William is British, he's intelligent, he's a great wrestler you could learn a lot from him. His hair... well his hair isn't great but apart from that he's perfect. Give it some thought. And lastly Maxine...

miz-iz-back_zps3a2a71c2.jpg

Maxine, you're clearly the brains of the outfit, given you're the only one that has a brain, and if I'm honest, you often speak a lot of sense. You just need to make yourself heard. Talk a bit louder, talk over Derrick if at all possible. Make John listen to you. If you do that you guys might just get somewhere and maybe, just maybe, we might meet again sooner rather than later. However on NXT this week I'll be reminding you of who I am, and I'll be signing off NXT in style, and if you're struggling to remember; I am The Miz and I. Am. AWWWWWWWESOME!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena, the spotlight shines down on the entrance stage but Rollins isn't anywhere to be seen. Instantly the crowd looks over to one direction and we can see Seth Rollins entering through the crowd as if he's wearing bullet-proof clothing. Rollins hops over the barricade and snatches the microphone before entering the ring.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Silence. Especially you Trish. That lucious blonde hair of yours will not be a distraction; when you've already paired yourself with nothing but a jungle-fever monster known as Umaga then we know you've got a problem. Umaga is nothing superior like Purveyors of Poison, in fact Umaga is just a poor excuse of a human being and it's quite frantic having to know that he does not utter a word of English. That's injustice! What kind of man comes into this country without uttering a word of English? Sure Umaga managed to defeat my partner Kane, but this week I come into the conclusion. I've suffered losses from Austin Aries in the past but it's time that we become recognized for what we truly are bound to do. Newly crowned doesn't phase me one bit Trish, your blabbering is just as much dribble that's already came out of your mouth over the years. So I suggest you head back to the kitchen and make all of us a sandwich like required... Or you could go work on the hot-dog stand out front. The Cabinet has only been successful because you have JBL who has full control of the show, we've been unable to remove him of his position, we've been unable to stop him. Our plans lately haven't been quite successful but it's all in due time, patience is a virtue. None of you have patience, you expect us to fully complete our missions straight away and that's where you all become delusional to understand what we're truly about.

It's real cute Austin that you've called yourself a Dragon, where did you pull that one from because dragons in the end become slayed. You can continue to believe you will not be slayed, but the final destination is near. The purveyors of poison will all make sense soon. The darkness will begin to hover, the flames will ignite like we've wanted it to... It's just a matter of preparing yourselves for this final battle. Will you or anybody have what it takes? The answer for you would be a solified yes but you're wrong. Everyone is wrong... Nobody understands us nor should they. We do not care about the past, we only care about the present and future and quite frankly... the present doesn't have time to deal with you three morons. So I bid you adieu, until we face off tomorrow.

OOC: Could we leave it 1-1-1-1? Am very busy this week.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: NXT 3/6/13: Rhino vs Chris Jericho

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The crowd goes absolutely insane as their newest NXT Champion makes his way out from the back. He’s not charging out as he usually does. He’s been through a great ordeal. He stands at the top of the ramp and raises the championship above his head. You can see that it causes him a lot of discomfort. He takes his time walking down the ramp as he is clearly in pain. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He looks at Jericho for a moment before walking over to the other side of the ring and takes a microphone that was offered to him. It’s hard to hear anything in the arena other than the extremely loud cheers. He stands off to the side of Jericho and speaks for the first time since winning the NXT Championship.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You see Jericho, normally I would go over everything that you just said, but most of it is so stupid that I’m not even sure if I really have anything to talk about. You see, since I won this beauty you see on my shoulder, I’ve been getting so many letters, tweets and everything else that social media has to offer. So I have to ask, why should I waste my time with someone like you? You’ve made so many so called come backs lately that there is no credibility to you. You’ve done nothing in this company to really garner any respect, and to call yourself an anti hero so quickly is just plain dumb! If anybody is the anti hero, it would be me. Do you think I give a crap if I’m friends with guys like Taz or Johnny Curtis or any guy that the fans love? I don’t, I care only about myself at this moment. For too long I’ve only done what I could to help people. Think about it, all that losing I did was only helping other people get the opportunities I wanted. So I’m saying no more to that! It’s time that I think about myself for a change. And if none of you have noticed, I’m being completely sarcastic here.

For a very long time, I’ve been doing nothing but losing, and I couldn’t take it anymore. After winning this championship, I have no plans on losing. Of course it could happen, I have a target on my back now, I know you want in on this action Jericho. I don’t think it’s going to happen, because just like me, you’re what all the kids want to call a wannabe. You’re a has been, a never was! You’re a little too confident walking into our match here Chris. You may think you have the advantage because you have more talent than me. Let’s be honest, I have the biggest advantage here. I just won the top tier title of this brand, I’m full of energy, and I’m also still filled with anger. Not because of anything in particular aside from your words. They really pissed me off. First of all, you congratulate me for winning this title in a Chamber match, the next you’re pretty much brushing me off as someone who will fall because you’ve beaten one guy? Give me a damn break! I’ve been breaking bodies for a while now, I think if anybody can knock you down a peg or two it’s me. The fact that you beat Seth Rollins is a testament of its own. That kid has more talent in his left pinky than you do in your entire body! So while you gloat about that one victory on NXT, I’ll continue on as your NXT Champion!

Rhino raises the championship high above his head right in front of Jericho. Both men have a stare down as the crowd goes wild.​

(OOC: Easy on the bombs there bud. I now know why people don't like them.)

Reaction score
UWF NXT, Non-Title match: NXT World Champion, Rhino versus Kurt Angle

[video=youtube;K6K7xwa4Vt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6K7xwa4Vt4[/video]

The fans are silent, the arena is plunged into darkness but then, it's happens, the titantron lights up with the name Kurt Angle spread across with a brand new theme for the Olympic Gold Medalist "Army Rollout" by Tha Trademarc, the fans are going insane over the possibility of Kurt Angle being in UWF. After moments of hysteria, the lights come back on and stood in the middle of the ring is Kurt Angle wearing a suit.

angle-1.jpg

Kurt Angle: What your seeing is real, it's damn real! The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle is here in Ultimate Wrestling Federation.

The crowd delivers a humongous pop for Kurt Angle, he's stands in the middle of the ring and bathes in glory of his reception.

And what better way for me, an Olympic Gold Medalist to début than to take on a World Champion. Now, I know what you are all thinking, how come Kurt Angle gets a shot, it's simple, I am a freakin' Wrestling Machine and it's a freakin' Wrestling Company. Therefore it only makes sense for me to face the supposed 'best wrestler' in the company.

Kurt Angle takes moment pause, once again raveling in the huge pop from the fans.

And for those who have been living underneath a rock for the past two decades, let me remind you who and what I am all about. I am Kurt Angle, I have won more World Championships than the entire roster put together and that includes the current NXT World Heavyweight Champion, Rhino. He won an Elimination Chamber to become World Champion, big freakin' deal! I won my Olympic gold medals with a broken freakin' neck!

The fan give off another loud reception towards Kurt Angle, this time a "USA" chant breaks out amongst the fans.

Rhino you don't even look like a champion, you look like you should belong in Pittsburgh's Zoo. I mean Man-Beast!? Rhino I don't care what moniker you call yourself...

Kurt Angle pauses for a moment once again before delivering his final line of his return speech.

You may be a War Machine but you got nothing on me! I am a Wrestling Machine, I will make you tap out! Oh it's true, it's damn true!

Status
Not open for further replies.