UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Bateman vs Rollins

[video=youtube;1qP-NglUeZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP-NglUeZU[/video]

The crowd pops big as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis come running out dressed in their regular wrestling gear despite the theme music. They quickly enter the ring and immediately grab a hold of two mics and begin to speak.

Johnny Curtis
In case you people haven't been keeping up with the news recently, a great injustice is taking place. An injustice so severe that we almost devised a plan ahead of time instead of winging it and living in the moment. I know Derricks opponent loves to talk about injustices and it may have desensitized you guys but I have faith that none of you even listen when he talks because let's be honest, who cares about Seth Rollins. But right now I do need you all to pay attention. This is an actual injustice. And only two men can correct that injustice. Roll the footage!

[video=youtube;hMkTQSbE6Bc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMkTQSbE6Bc[/video]

Derrick Bateman
Well? What do you guys think!?

The crowd cheers for the upcoming video game "Injustice: God's Among Men"

Yeah it looks super awesome! You can literally simulate half of our match at Wrestlemania. Solomon Grundy vs Batman. Kane vs Derrick Bateman. And everyone knows Bate Man never loses as evident last week. I mean I didn't pin AJ Styles last week but I didn't need to either. He ran away like a baby because he didn't want to fight the afro'd dragon Derrick Bateman. But then again who wouldn't be scared of the fro'd crusader. He punishes the bad people. He makes criminals wish they had never been born. And it looks like he's got two more criminals in his sights. I could call the police on you two for kidnapping Maxine but I'm a vigilante dammit! I'm also edgy and cool as you can tell by how I just cursed.

Whoa if I was you Seth, I'd just not bother coming out here. You should also just stay away from Wrestlemania too. I don't know just how far Bate Man will go when extracting his revenge.

People like to think Dean Ambrose is crazy but no one is as crazy awesome as Bate Man. Rollins can jump around the ring and stomp my face into the mat but Bate Man never stays down. He only gets madder. Hell Seth you'd better come out right now while I'm in my secret identity because once the uniform is dawned, there's no getting through to me. All that will be on my mind is making you pay. Don‘t get me wrong though, it‘s not so much Maxine than it is you guys actually committing a very serious crime. I could do without Maxine and I even want to thank you guys for giving me my bro back but no crime will go unpunished in the hallways of the UWF.

And that goes d-d-d-double for me. Righting a couple of wrongs is a good reason to beat both of you but the actual prize is so much sweeter. We finally get what we always wanted. A tag team title shot. It’s taken this long and you can bet your bottom dollar we won’t squander it.

All four of us have gotten victories over one another but those happened to each of us at different times in our careers. I’m going to show you that I’ve only improved since then. I wasn’t able to show everyone my super strength during the Royal Rumble but I’ll show it when I roll this so called Rollins into a ball and punt him into the rafters.

The crowd cheers Bateman but it’s soon cut off by Seth Rollins.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT Bateman vs Rollins

The camera pans to the titantron where Bateman is being interrupted...

mqdefault.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Up here... Quite frankly I couldn't give a rat's arse about your Superhero change. The fact you continue to belittle yourself as the dweeb that you are; knowing deep inside you are just like the majority of the crowd. A little boy. The dreams you wish for, soon become shattered. Why should I have to allow soap to get into my eyes and blind me from the horrid thing that is Batman. Unlike you puppets, I do not care for Batman nor your superhero antics... There was a person I remember watching when I was growing up and I thought he was pretty cool back then but then I woke up and realised that Hurricane Helms is a useless piece of crap, in fact... He's backstage tonight so while I'm walking backstage I will find him while I continue to speak about this matter. Do I care what Kane did to your precious princess? No. Do I care one bit about your match with AJ Styles last week? No. Do I even care about you... Once again, No. Your so called petty revenge isn't the smart logic you have, Wrestlemania is then. This here... is now. So maybe put some water on your flowers as they slowly die and take notice about this week; your confidence isn't the best of you at all Derrick. You may not even make it to Wrestlemania so I'd be extremely careful if I was you.

All your idiotic beliefs is really something that the doctor should look into, mind you...

As we see Rollins walking, we now see Gregory Helms in the frame.

gregory-helms-arrested.jpg

Gregory Helms:

Aha... A-hem. All the years I've taken away from professional wrestling I indulge my own vision to see this pile of shit? This is a travesty, you're wanting to be Batman, some sort of f*cking superhero? Look, I used to have the mask, the whole she-bang and I didn't enjoy it one bit. It was what they wanted me to do, so I got myself drunk, arrested and possessed by the darkness. Sure I got myself f*cked up, but look at you Derrick. This whole trio you've got going, it's a real shame knowing you're trying to save the world. But save the world from what? Soon you'll end up like me, just take a look at me. You think this is some sort of mockery? It's not. This is what happens when your career is over, perhaps I should remind you that if you lose your match at Wrestlemania that... you won't be on NXT. I'm not even sure to think myself if RAW or Smackdown will even book you. Now wake the f*ck up Derrick, why don't you be that... USA Guy you tried being one week? All this change, it's almost like you suffer from multiple split-personality disorder. Either way Derrick, I reckon you're pretty f*cking loopy in the head. Did you take some of those mushies? I sure could do with some now I'm not wrestling, but take the hint. Being a superhero isn't going to cut your daily gig here for long... You might shine for now, but when the dirt comes on you... It ain't such a pretty sight.

Helms chuckles as Rollins shakes his hand.

Seth Rollins:

You see that Derrick? Maybe take a bit of notice. The purveyors of Posion has been quite for some time. But this week, we make impact. You'll witness first hand from me that being Batman won't save the world.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 4/3/13: Austin Aries vs. CM Punk

cabana_zps33babff5.jpg

On the titantron, CM Punk and Colt Cabana come onto the screen

CM Punk: Hey, Austin, up here. Sorry, I been having a great time back here with, Colt and the rest of the gang that I totally forgot about you. Some of the management were telling me some stories about how you and how you tripped over someones feet before your first ROH title match and it had to be cancelled because you twisted your ankle. Good times back here, but hey, I heard you running your mouth about t-shirts. Really is that what your trying to sell to these people to make them actually believe you're better than me. The only reason you're not wearing a suit is because, Ralph Lauren called and told to stop ruining his product.

Austin Aries doesn't like what, CM Punk just said and says a few words under his breathe

CM Punk: Colt, do me a favor and pull up those numbers for me again. You see I took into consideration what you said about the t-shirts and as you can see on this screen it shows the numbers of highest selling percentage to the lowest. And well what do you know, Austin was right he is on the list. BUT all the way to the very bottom and whose numbers are at the top, well that would be me, CM Punk. See, Austin, I don't come out here and make false claims about anything. I always back up everything I say and I prove it time in and time out much like I did just now. I know you'll make claims that these are a fake document, but in reality even the numbers of January when I became the NXT World Champion are not better then the numbers of today. You don't hear these people chant "Austin, Austin, Austin" and if they do, there not directed at you, but rather to Stone Cold Steve Austin. On NXT these people will be chanting

A massive "CM PUNK" chant breaks out

CM Punk: Speaking of false claims about how much better you are. You mentioned the ROH title and how you won it twice and were the only man to ever do it. The only reason you won it twice is because no other company wanted you and so ROH felt bad and decided to throw you one. And don't think for one moment that you were told to do anything on the night I beat you. It's in the record books, Austin, deal with it. I beat you on that night just like I am going to once again on NXT. I do have to ask, what have you done since then, since you like to bring up the past so much. Because if you look at my track record compared to yours, I've beaten them all. The Undertaker, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Edge, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, you name it, I've beaten it. I have held the World Title nearly ten times in my career, but yet somehow you claim to be the greatest of all time. You making that claim is like saying Taylor Swift can keep a relationship longer than two months. Don't make yourself out to be some kind of wrestling icon because you're far from it. You're not a main eventer, at best you're a mid carder. This is your first real main event match in a long time, possibly even since the night you faced me in ROH.

Colt Cabana is heard laughing

CM Punk: I didn't quite get all of what you said because it's really boring, but you mentioned how you pinned me at No Way Out. Are you really going to pull that card. Not even, Colt Cabana would ever pull that one.

Colt Cabana shakes his head

CM Punk: You pinned me in a six-man elimination match. Anyone could have done that. Again even my friend, Colt Cabana could have. So I'm hoping you see the point here. You are a nothing, Austin. You never were and you never will be. The fact you even had to pull that card shows how weak you actually are because even though you pinned me, you lost the match. You had the biggest chance ever to become a World Champion and you blew it. As long as I am on NXT, you will never win that title because I am going to be that guy who is standing before you in line and is stopping you from achieving that goal. You're hear on the ladder of greatness, a step above Zack Ryder and hear I am, a ladder above everyone else. I give you credit for thinking you're the greatest of all time, but you're just in line with all the others that never really made it far in this business.

Austin Aries yells out "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH"

CM Punk: Am I getting under your skin? That's too bad. Usually those who are great at what they do, do not allow for someone like me to get under them. This why you were booked the way you were for WrestleMania and I find it funny that somehow you even made the card, but I guess someone has to be apart of the fill-in match and you just so happened to be picked for it. While I will be in one of the main events of the evening. Just like the shirts say "Best in the World" and you're looking at him. I've put you into a few GTS's the last couple of months, I'm going to do it again on NXT. I'll see you then.

Colt Cabana points at, CM Punk

Colt Cabana: Best in the World!!!

The screen fades

Status
Not open for further replies.