UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT: Elimination Chamber Qualifier - Kane vs. Taz

The scene opens up on a darkened area of the backstage where Kane is standing by, the camera filming him from the side as he looks offscreen while he speaks.

Wednesday night...Wednesday night is one of the most important nights of my entire career, and is without a question the biggest night of my UWF career. Not only has Sting returned to direct us in our next course of action against JBL's Cabinet, but at long last, after watching Sting enjoy the success of being a titleholder, after standing on the sidelines as Seth competed in the Rumble match, I will have my opportunity at greatness.

On Wednesday night, live on NXT, I will have the chance of a lifetime. Me and the "Human Suplex Machine" competing for a spot in the Elimination Chamber match, the match that will see CM Punk attempt to defend his NXT World Championship against five other men.

Taz, I thank you for all that you've done for the Purveyors of Poison, and I am inspired by the weekly events that have made up your comeback story, and most of all I respect you, but much like you are setting aside your differences with Sting, I am setting aside all of these things.

It is a light in my mind that I am turning off in the spirit of competition, but beware, because the absence of all of these things will have me in a very dark mindset. When I come to that ring I will be so focused that I will be inwardly and outwardly numb. I will not hear the words of Christy Hemme as she announces me to the ring, I will not hear the crowd response to anything that happens during the match.

I will not be a representative of the Purveyors of Poison, and when I look at you I will see a victim, and I will act on my masochistic impulses until I have earned what I have deserved all along, a shot at championship gold.

The scene fades to black as Kane stops speaking.

Aniking

Reaction score

We're now shown the arena again, with the titantron showing a nodding Taz.

Taz: I understand, Kane. I've watched you perform in this ring for a very long time with little reward in the form of World Championship gold. Frankly if anybody deserves a shot at the NXT Championship it could very well be you, but you've got one hell of a tough challenge on your hands to get it. I don't mean to talk myself up or anything of the sort, that's not the kind of guy I am, but like you I've been to hell and back. I know what I need to do in this situation and I'll do ANYTHING to come out the other hand as one of the five number one contenders. I failed in becoming the Extreme Champion, even though I was just a second away, but I'm not going to fail now.

A determined Taz takes a moment before quickly pressing on.

Taz: See Kane, I respect you and I respect Sting, and if the time comes when the Purveyors of Poison need a hand in ridding NXT of JBL and his cronies then you can count on me being there. But that's as far as my generosity extends, because on Wednesday night I'm going to beat you and enter myself into the Elimination Chamber match. It's a structure I have never stepped foot inside, but it's one that I wish was around back in the day. I would've craved being inside it, and after what I did to that referee at the Royal Rumble, I can feel parts of my old self re-emerging, and in this case it's my temper. My point is, Kane, I'm putting my Royal Rumble disappointment aside; I'm going to enter the Elimination Chamber match, and then who knows? Maybe I'll enter Wrestlemania as the NXT Champion.

The crowd cheer as Taz smiles, enjoying that thought. He continues to face the titantron in preparation of a Kane appearance.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - This isn't ending at 1-1 or 1-0 like our last two sessions haha. Btw, that's probably my shortest TT since early 2008 :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

It is at this time that Kane walks through the curtain and makes his way down the ramp, joining Taz in the ring.

I come to you in silence because I don't want any mind in this arena to be distracted from what I have already said and what I'm about to say by music or pyromancing.

Kane now looks directly at Taz.

Your diligence to succeed brings a common expression to mind, "come hell or high water". You have been swimming in a sea of sharks ever since you departed the commentator's table, so you've already proven you can compete in the high water, now we find out if you can handle Hell.

Two victories, Taz, I am two victories away from being the top guy on this brand. My acquisition of that World title will give the Purveyors of Poison a foothold over JBL and his Cabinet that cannot be shaken, that cannot be overturned, it will put me in a position of power that will leave them no choice but to surrender.

But as I said, I don't do it just for them, I also do it for me, in fact I mostly do this for me. Immortality is mine regardless of how this all goes down, but it will be that much sweeter when my final professional wrestling related mark on the annals of time is left with a title around my waist.

Whether I have to outwrestle you or go as far as piledriving you on your surgically repaired neck and send you back to commentary, I will win. It's time for the "Big Red Monster" to ascend up the ranks, and you and CM Punk will be evidence of my unbiase as I slaughter friends and enemies to get there.

You will feel the onset of asphyxiation as my hand locks around your throat like a vicegrip, cold and dead yet scaulding hot at the same time, and as you slip closer and closer away, you will feel yourself leave the ground and as you look out into a sea of Tazmaniacs and hear your friends scream from the announcing booth in disapproval and fear, the last thing to go through your mind will be how you let them all down before you come crashing to the mat, dead to the world, helpless as I punch my ticket to No Way Out and leave you with nothing!

Kane lowers his microphone, both men aware of how personal and intense this showdown will be.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF NXT: 1/7/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins

[video=youtube;hCbfFOc7KmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbfFOc7KmU[/video]

eccc501018665648c15f2a813fdca0e0_jpg_220x320_q85.j  pg

And here is Chris Jericho here after his NXT debut. He walks down the ramp slowly with his classic style. He stops in front of the ring and gazes the crowd. He then have his sinisher smile and he gets in the ring. He is getting booed.

If you agnorant people will shut up I can start to talk but you all have to shut up at first. Can't you people just control yourself? Don't you have the thing that called as auto control? Do I have to tell you to shut up? Let me remind you, I am the superstar here and you paid to hear me, you paid to watch me so you all have to shut up and if you don't I am going to take an objection against it and I will sit here so all the money you paid will be for nothing. (Fans get quieter) Now that's better, now I want all of you to listen me because I am not going to repeat again. Especially you listen me Seth Rollins, I know you are in the backstage listening to me but listen this carefully, I am doing a favour to you now actually because everything I say is real, I want all of you and Seth Rollins to get the reality, not your worthless, fake ideas, ok? So now last night I showed up here in NXT and I have shocked all of you in two ways. First one is that nobody knew that I will be here in NXT amongst all those crappy rookies because you all know that Chris Jericho deserves and must have better than NXT. Nobody expected me here, some would expected me to be in SmackDown, some expected me to be in where I belong, Raw, and even some of you thought I wouldn't show up here in any of UWF's brand because I was done with professional wrestling. First things first I want to clarify something, the thing that why I am back, especially why am I on this yellow brand, this nonsense brand. Actually it's too simple, to bring some class, some dignity and some worth to this brand. Because all this brand has is nothing but a piece of crap. Just like your former NXT Champion Bully Ray, just like your current NXT Champion CM Punk, nothing but a Chris Jericho wannabe. How can he take what is mine and put on his worthless t-shirt? How can he claim that he is "Best in the World" when I am still alive and still able to wrestle! He is not "Best in the World" he is not even decent, all he is terrible and I am here to show you the difference between terrible and good, to show the difference between worthless and worthy. This brand is nothing but a brand which is full of washed has beens and never was and never will bes. Guys like Taz, Sting are left in the past. The time is over for them and for others, there is no time. They don't deserve any time, even a minute. In this unworthy brand there are a lot of garbage going on and I am here to fix it. Not for you, not for NXT but for myself because when I was zapping the TV in my home every single time I see this show I asked myself "Which human being give this bullshit a time slot?" and I am still asking. But from the last episode NXT got a little, not much, a little worthy because I debuted here and next week I will debut in my very first match here in NXT. So everybody here and everybody watching this, make sure you watch it because I am going to finish that NXT Rookie Seth Rollins. Yes, a rookie. In 2010 this brand was full of rookies and there are still rookies who will be under feet of a real professional, myself.

Jericho stops and gets booed.

Hey, hey don't you have any brains? Any memory? Because at the beginning of my speech I said if you will keep like this I would object this and I will do nothing but to sit here on a chair. So do yourself a favour, just be quiet and listen what I am going to tell because I am not finished yet. So just shut your mouth and listen to a real man who knows to talk ok? So, the second reason that I shocked everybody yesterday was because I was a bit different than I showed up last time. I didn't have my shiny jacket on, I didn't have my fake smile on. The reason I took them out because I was bored and disgusted to be like that. That wasn't me, I trolled you all once again and you all sorry people believed me, you fell for it again and I heard all the catchphrases and all the cheers for me, Y2J! Y2J! Haha, that was so fun actually because I was laughing a lot from inside. I was asking myself "How can a community can be that much stupid?" I couldn't believe that but that was it. You all fell for it and you all showed how stupid you are and I enjoyed every single second of it. So now, here is real Chris Jericho ladies and gentlemen, who wore his classy suit back, who has some style. From now on NXT is... (Fans says Jericho) Once again you fell for it! Once again! It can happen over and over and over. So from now on NXT is still just NXT but believe me this show will have some quality because I am officially on this brand. I am not here to save you, I am not here to save NXT. I am a savior myself but I am not here to save anybody or anything as all of this is too cheap to be saved. So I am refusing to waste my time for things like saving, I am here to achieve more success, I am here to win matches, I am here to headline Pay Per Views, I am here to win belts. I am here to be nothing but be Chris Jericho as well because in all my career I have been a very successfull individual. I am the very first Undisputed Champion, I am the man who held Intercontinental Championship at most. I am Chris Jericho and I am here to be successfull.

And my success will start this Thursday when I face that strange man named Seth Rollins. He is nothing but a punk. If I would see him in the street, I would conjecture him as a beggar. (Jericho is booed) Oh, come on! Don't tell me you all are fan of him! He has nothing attractive, there is not to be fan of Seth Rollins. In my entire career I had seen a lot of guys just like Seth Rollins who had high flying ability, long cool hair and different style in your opinion. But he is not different, he is a man like X-Pac. Rollins reminds me X-Pac and if you look where X-Pac is he is in his home, sitting because he is retired. A man who fall into the trouble of drugs who ended up in rehabilitation center. And for those of you people who like to dream a lot, do not think anything about Seth Rollins. Not even him as a tag team champion or any other champion because his career will end up just like X-Pac. They are the same guys believe me. I am a honest man and everything I say is real, but you people do not like it because it hurts. Yeah, the truth hurts. You want him to be a World Champion, a future Hall of Famer but he will not be. Right now he is in the highest place he can ever be in. He is in Sting's Purveyors of Poison and that is the best thing he can ever be in. But you just can't accept this because it is shattering your dreams, just like in your real life. When you try to express your feelings to a girl you like, your dreams shatter, when you want a raise or promotion from your boss you just fail again, your dreams shatter once again. It hurts you very deep down inside that when you put your head on your pillow before you sleep, you dream about it and realize how inferior you all are. Seth Rollins is just a guy like all of you, the only difference is that he showed himself once and he got a chance but that's it. Nothing more. This is the best thing he can do. When he faces me you and he will realize it. You and he will see a real wrestler. A mean who is successful in everything, in ring, on microphone, when he sings, when he dances, when he acts. That's only because I am the Best in the World at everything I do! It belongs to me, not to CM Punk! Do you understand that? I am the one and only best, I saw a lot of people calling themselves as the best, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and now CM Punk. It's easy to call yourself the best but it is not easy to show it, to claim it, to prove it and to be it. But every single and I claim, prove and show it. When I wrestle, when I sing, in every single thing I do. I am just simply that, the best! And Seth Rollins, enjoy where you belong, enjoy the best moment of your career now because as I said before it is the best place you can ever will be. And when you face the best you will understand it.

Crowd booes a lot. Too much heat on Jericho.

Oh really? I said, I won't repeat myself again and I am a honest man. I do what I say. Now I am having an objection about this disrespectful behavior you are showing to me! I will sit here and boycott this!

Jericho asks for a chair. He gets it. He settles it and sits on it. He is booed and a music is heard...

Attachments

• eccc501018665648c15f2a813fdca0e0.jpg
    eccc501018665648c15f2a813fdca0e0.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT: 1/7/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down, he then asks for a microphone.

Seth Rollins:

Are you finished yet? You must be either delusional or just plain stupid; spending a good two minutes to try tell these people to be quiet. It doesn't matter if they want to speak and interrupt, however when I speak... I will. If they wish to try interrupt me, they will. But right now Chris, who in the blue hell do you think you are? I expected better grammar coming from you, now I did pay attention and I did hear what you said; I think it was... "I know you are in the backstage listening". You sure you didn't mean I know you're backstage? Look, it doesn't matter what your incompentent mind thinks. Yet you've blabbered on about N-X-T and how you personally feel you should be on RAW or Smackdown, you know Chris... If you don't like it here, leave. The door is wide open, I don't know what your doings are here on N-X-T but let me make one thing clear... You've already stepped in my path; that there is and will be your biggest mistake of your career. You stepped into N-X-T thinking this is all easy, this place is a complete WARZONE... You've not paid much attention because the rise has yet to begin; all this talking you're doing... Is igniting the flame, that flame will glow and it will burn you into ashes.. You'll become forgotten Chris. All these wannabes, all this and that... Let me steal something from you Chris, will you PLEASE shut the hell up! You're not the best in the world, neither is CM Punk; to even put yourself like that just shows you know nothing about yourself. I could claim that but I don't because in every single aspect of wrestling, there's ways to improve. Last week, I lost to Johnny Curtis and missed out my chance to be in the Elimination Chamber; but I lost. I move onto a new week; a brand new focus; the 'Purveyors of Poison' has to rise. For too long we've been mysterious, we've allowed people to sneak in; try and find out about us. But what is done cannot be undone, we're not finished yet... The beginning hasn't even started yet Chris. You can claim how you're a professional but I can speak for everyone back there and this is the only time I'll do it; rookies or not... You do not talk crap about the brand; without this brand we all wouldn't be here. RAW and Smackdown wouldn't allow us an allocated slot time; we're here because we've proven we're the best. Everything that N-X-T is doing right now is allowing us to become superior; take a look at what Purveyors of Poison do week in, week out... We're always talked about. You know Chris, all this hatred... You sound a lot like me because I despise JBL, you could too be part of Purveyors of Poison but with you having talked a lot of smack; I find it impossible for you to even open your eyes. It is glued, your eyes that is... You need to wake up from this dream you're living, you need to believe that you are not what you thought you once were... Things have changed since your departure; this is my territory... This is my belongings...

But I feel your un-neccessary speech was belittling the crowd and not speaking much on myself; all you wanted to do was make the crowd feel like they're useless people. You're right, they are but you certainly don't hear me coming out week in, week out to talk about the crowd. NO! This is wrestling Chris Jericho, this is where the ignition continues to flame; we bad guys don't need to listen to the crap the audience wants to hear. We know how it works, so why keep trying? To gain cheap heat? Sure, I may be a rookie but I'm not as stupid as you are Chris! We all heard your crappy speech last week, yet you chose to repeat almost word-for-word this week. Will it be the same the week after, you're losing your own material Chris. Things need to change, I bring change... This is why the 'Purveyors of Poison' are together, we deliver impact, we change the scenery that is this landscape of N-X-T. There's a long way to go but we will accomplish everything we can in order to have success. Change. You're not here for anything Chris, you're only here because UWF has paid you. UWF are desperate for stars like you, you came to N-X-T to try and take what's rightfully ours and quite frankly I won't stand for it Chris; as much as our match will be quite competitive I will do everything in order to bring you down. I will bring you down and beat you to a bloody pulp, then I will make sure you wish you never came back to UWF and allow me to steal another quote from you seeing that's the hot trend these days... You'll NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be the same again!

Seth Rollins laughs as Chris looks absolutely angry, kicking the bottom ropes as Rollins continue.

I'm also quite positive I heard you called me a Punk... Is that the only name you could have came up with? Not troglodyte? I'm strange? Have you ever entered your own mind Chris? Have you? Because your mind is like a jigsaw, there's that missing piece... You've not seen evil for yourself, you've pranced around like a fairy thinking you're casting for Alice in Wonderland. Face reality Chris, you're a rock-star... you appeared on Dancing with the Stars. You're just a hot-shot wannabe. Where as I, I can stick to being in the one career and that is wrestling, I'm not like The Rock who leaves and then comes back only to leave because you're quite famous at doing that Chris. You've left many times and returned many times that these people have gotten quite bored of you. Everything still remains the same, this is why the change is needed Chris; you cannot deliver change even if you tried... The quotes you use, the reactions, the trolls... It's just the same old story Chris. Refering me to someone like X-Pac Chris, really? Do you fail to understand who I really am; have you failed to pay attention to what I can do because Chris, I know all about you... The darkness is looming closer, you should be very careful with your wordings because if you're not careful at all... Well I'm not going to tell you of course. You'll find out however on the otherhand. Now you sound a lot like Goldust with the "Shattered Dreams" crap you're bringing on... Is this the new you Chris? Stealing words from others? Trying to be others? Yet you've claimed people are trying to be you... Nobody in this living world would want to be you Chris, all this talk about all these other superstars.. I seriously hope you get moved to RAW because as a matter of fact I know HBK is there... You're only here to try reach to CM Punk, but if you're crying out of desperation because you have to choose me than don't bother coming back into the ring... You're only going to suffer a paroxysm from me that will cause you to blackout; but when you wake up... That's if you ever do Chris...

O P E N Y O U R E Y E S !

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT - Bully Ray vs. Taz

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: Well... how about that.

Taz looks out at the sea of fans with a smile on his face, suggesting he's in a good place mentally.

Taz: I had a night to forget at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, as we're all well aware of, but last week I was able to banish those demons to a degree. It goes without saying that facing Kane has always been quite a challenge and that this would definitely be under similar circumstances, but this was a match I just could not lose. I won the opportunity to compete for the Extreme Championship and it literally slipped through my fingers, so to have the opportunity to compete for the NXT Championship a month later inside the most brutal structure known to man, a structure that favours somebody like me? It was just too good to pass up, and fortunately I was able to force Kane to tap out and claim one of five spots available in the match. It goes without saying that the work has only just begun for me, but I didn't remove myself from my commentary position just to cruise through each match expecting victory after victory, championship after championship, to fall onto my lap. I'm 45 years old; I can't afford to think like that for Christ sake! I'm taking it day-by-day, match-by-match, and whatever happens happens. All I can do is what I do best - punish my opponents physically, and force them to tap out just so they can breathe again. I know, I know, not the most ideal thing to say when there are impressionable children in attendance, so I apologise for that, but I stand by what I said.

Taz is defiant, showing to the world that he wants nothing more than to succeed on NXT.

Taz: Now while three of my opponents at No Way Out have provided their thoughts on the match, I'm looking elsewhere for the time being. When I say elsewhere I'm referring to NXT this Thursday night as I have yet another match. The life of a UWF superstar never stops for even a second, but that's just what I love about this place! You never know what's going to be thrown at you next, and in my case I've had an old friend and a former NXT Champion thrown at me this week. Now when I say old friend I mean REALLY old friend haha, because that was some time ago. To even think about the fact that I once called this man an ally really makes me sick considering how far he has fallen from grace, yet he doesn't seem to see it that way. Bully Ray, or more commonly known as Bubba Ray Dudley, is just what his name suggests - he's a bully. Society has never been stricter on cracking down on bullies in everyday life, especially in the playgrounds, and I'm taking that attitude into this week. Frankly I don't agree with anything Ray stands for anymore, but he's doing a fantastic job in establishing bullies as hate symbols. Every week he comes out here I notice how much you all dislike him and it's great to hear, so I feel like a reward is on offer. If you thought my victory last week was something, wait until you get a load of this!

Taz smiles and gears the crowd up for what he's about to say.

Taz: I'm sure Ray will come out here and make some reference to Twitter, like he does week after week like a frickin' broken record, but I'm no slouch when it comes to Twitter either. So before and during my match against Ray, I wanna be a worldwide trend. I think it's a pretty simple request, because on Thursday night - #TazIsGonnaKillRay!

Huge cheers resonate from the UWF Universe as Taz chuckles in the ring, loving every moment of this.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Chris Jericho smiles when Seth Rollins is done. He looks at the crowd as they are cheering Seth Rollins.

Not bad, not bad Rollins. Probably you are better than I thought but make no mistake, you are not even closer to me or you are not even good. You are just the good of the bad, just like NXT. But I will talk about you and this brand later on, just a few minutes later but before that let me remind you something, I am a huge star which means all the seconds, all the minutes here are just for me. Not for these people in the crowd, not for you, and not for anybody at the backstage, not even belongs to your champions. It all belongs to me. I am a real star and you all people are so lucky to see me here, that you can go and tell this, as you have seen Chris Jericho live. And Seth, you should be honored as well because you are in the same ring with me, and just 3 days later you will get in the ring to wrestle me? How does it feel? Let me tell you how it feels in your own quotes "It doesn't matter!" actually I think it is not your quote, it belongs to The Rock, another person I beat years ago and I know I can still beat him but that's another topic, are you another Rock fan? Just like Johnny Curtis? He was complete copy of The Rock this show. You lost to him in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying match so this shows he is a bigger The Rock fan than you. When you said that word I assumed that you are a Rock fan. Are you? Are you role modeling him as well? What a role model...

Jericho smiles once again.

I am just kidding as you are nowhere near him but I was serious when I said that Johnny Curtis is a complete copy of The Rock this week. And you lost to a copy last week. What a shame. And that shameful man came in front of me and asked who I was? So let me tell you, I am Chris Jericho, the Best in the World at everything I do! And I am not going to leave here NXT and nobody is going to fire me because nobody can. I am the biggest star ever in this brand's roster. I choose to come here, I could go to Raw, I could go to SmackDown and even I could go to another promotion as I had offers from them as well but I choose here. Why? Because I am going to raise NXT to the top. It is not cockiness or over self confidence, it is just reality. That's the reason I choose to come to NXT and why should I go before I make an Impact here? That's not going to happen but you wish I would leave NXT so that you wouldn't have to face me in a match, a match that I will be the victor and you will be the loser. I am on this brand and since I am a decent and honest man I am going to say once again, this place is nothing but overrated, like your champions. I am not targeting your champs because your biggest champ is CM Punk. I do not care about that guy, actually I let him play his little game and I let him to be the fake Best in the World in his own little world. Your roster has a lot of wannabes , copies. How can you expect this brand to be good when you have champions like CM Punk and Sting. One of them is nothing but wannabe and other one is a man who is too old to wrestle that he searches his past so bad but what he doesn't realize that he can't bring it back, his time is over. With those two as champions, this brand is nothing but a disgrace. When I am saying this it hurts me as well because from yesterday I am officially a part of this brand.

And believe me Seth, nobody has forgotten me. Nobody has forgotten Chris Jericho. When I was away I received messages from Twitter, from my e-mail and even from the autograph signings of Fozzy, they all said they want to see me once again in this ring as a professional wrestler. And now here I am but make no mistake, not for them, not because they wanted it or they asked for it, only because I wanted to be back. Since I was far away from this industry everyone wanted me back, everyone talked about me, how they missed me and how desperate they wanted me back in this ring. Because I am unique. Now none of them can find a Chris Jericho, they may not admit it but they know deep down inside. The reason they accepted CM Punk as Best in the World is just because they hoped him to be just like me, as great as me, the only reason that Miz TV get so much attention and attraction is again because of me because people expected a Highlight Reel but none of them happened because me and everything I do is beyond example! There are no exact copies. Their expectations break into pieces as they see how this two are failed. It is impossible to be just like me. You are wrong Rollins, people want me and they wish they would be me but they know that it is impossible because they cannot reach this level of greatness. And Rollins please stop talking about your Purveyors of Poison or your rivals JBL's Cabinet because I do not care even a bit about it. I am not anybodies man, I am just my own man, I am a Chris Jericho man. So just cut that crap off as I am not interested in hearing this. But before it I have something to say. You said it's impossible for me to enter Sting's Purveyors of Poison. Are you delusional? Do you have schizophrenia? Because I didn't ask or showed any interest to enter that group. And I wonder who will want to be a part of that group as it's a group that reminds me the old ages of the world. Having secret meetings, hiding, being mysterious, allowing to sneak in, what is this? Middle Earth's anti church order? Give me a break. This shows you all live like it's the past and the irony is that you say you all have a lot to do, which means future. Being an old age fashioned order and trying to be future? I haven't heard anything funnier in those days. And that's maybe because your leader is a man who is left from very old ages. You are saying that I am the one who is not in his old days. You are saying that it is not my time. That's not valid for me, it's valid for your leader as he is 53 year old man, every single second is passing for his end, for his retirement which is very soon. You may not like it but that's the truth Junior.

I am not done yet. And you are saying that this brand is good. Ok I accept but answer this, is being the good of bad satisfies you? Is that makes you happy? If it does I have nothing to say to you Rollins. But in my book there is not even being average, there is just only being great. But you are right on a spot, I am not exactly the old Chris Jericho. I am not it with an hundred percent. But I know where the old Chris Jericho is. Deep down inside me. It's been hiding inside for a little while as I didn't need him outside of this ring. You are right, my eyes were closed for a long time and I was in a dream. A dream that there was no wrestling. But now I wake up, I opened my eyes and here I am, in the ring as a wrestler. Here I am, back to where I belong, back to wrestling ring. My eyes are now wide open and I can see everything clearly. The real Chris Jericho is inside me and it's getting out, it's being me as every single second passes. All I need is time and when the right time comes you all will see how great I am. You all will automatically remember how great I am, you all will once again understand that I am the real Best in the World at everything I do. You will see that I am the biggest star, not only in this brand but in all UWF! But when the right time comes.

Jericho is getting booed.

What? You people didn't like it. If I were you I would be so happy because after a long time, after a long await you all will see a real superstar. I didn't watch this promotion or any other when I was away, no lies. Because I didn't care UWF of any other promotions and I was so busy to have some time for this crap they are calling as wrestling, but this is not wrestling for me. This is just a piece of crap. As I said I didn't watch NXT or UWF so I didn't know what was going around, what happened when I was away. I didn't have a chance to review it also. When I entered to the arena, everyone at the back surprised and I make my way straight to the ring. And the first thing I realized is these fans. These disrespectful fans. After a few seconds I started my speech, they started booing me. A man like me, did they forget that I was Chris Jericho?! I made my speech then I go to backstage and then I realized another thing, the crappy so called wrestlers in the back. If you ask me, most of the roster doesn't deserve to be here, even to wrestle. Crappy fans and crappy wrestlers. A great matching if you ask me. I was away and then I came back, everything was same, exact same with the last time I was around here. And now, you are talking to me about change? There is no change. I am looking and I don't see any changes. Same faces, same wrestlers, same staff, same production, same shows, same crowd, everything is the same. And you are telling me you will make a change? You are saying me that I am same? You are the one whose eyes are shut and you should be the on to open his eyes and to have a look around. There is a circle in his business and nobody has changed it, now you are telling me that "Purveyors of Poison" will change that? You are in a dream world. I saw a lot of people who said there will be change, I saw a lot of people who claimed that they will bring change but they couldn't! It is easy to say but hard to make it. It is the thing that all people made. A lot of promises but no action. If you ask me, all of them are lying human beings. In this circle you are saying that I am keep repeating myself? I don't think so. My speeches have never been easy to understand, never been easy to get the message because I send the message to people who may get it. People who are clever enough to get it. To get my message, to understand the difference you have to dig down deep everything I say. I am not going to tell you clearly, you should be the one who understand it. That's why you think I repeat myself, you are not clever enough to get it. I am a master at speaking, just like I am a master in this ring as a wrestler. I am here just to get success and when I am doing it, I am earning money because I am the thing that UWF needs. I am a huge star. I do not need UWF, UWF needs me for ratings, for sellings. They needed a huge star and here I am. I am going to give what they need and I am going to take what I want, success.

And you are right, I am a rockstar, yes I had danced with the stars. Do you know why I did them all? To prove that I am not the best only in this ring, in this business, I am the Best in the World at everything I do. Dancing, singing. What's next? I am ready to show that I am the best. But for now I have my all focus on wrestling. I am here to wrestle so I will wrestle with hundred percent focus and desire. And if you ask me will you split just you split like before, yes I can split when I want. I splitted before when I wanted, the only thing that keeps me in wrestling is myself. If I am successful and if I enjoy this I will stay but when I get bored I will leave and nobody can stop me. I can leave whenever I want. I am not a rookie like you, you may have some talent I give you credit about that but do not even think for a second that you have it to be a great wrestler. You don't have what it takes to be a huge star. As I said, enjoy your career now because it is the higher place you will ever be in. But when you look at me, I am Chris Jericho, I proved myself in the past for million of times. Everybody knows who I am, how great I am. I am a big star. You have a long way to prove yourself. I am Chris Jericho and I am already attractive and unique. Since I am here all the sellings, all the ratings will go highway up because I am here! These people may not like me, I do not like them as well but they still keep watching me because they don't have anyone to replace with me. They pay to see me, not you or your leader, or your champions! I am the biggest superstar here. All these people wanted Chris Jericho for a long time and now they will come to see me!

Seth, I want to make sure that you understand I am nobodies copy. Shattered Dreams is an idiom, if you don't know that. Goldust may have use it before but he doesn't have it's trademark. And do not compare me and Goldust because I am way better than him. Actually you are the one who has something common with Goldust. He is all yellow and black just like your hair. You are trying to make a different, unique style but this just doesn't work. You are not scary. You are not unique. Believe me ı have seen guys like you who thought he was unique but when he saw a man like himself he had a huge frustration. And now you are exactly like that guy. You have a young dark style but what's that all darkness about? What are you? Undertaker? You are not even close to him Junior. Did I make you upset? Did I angered you? Because you are telling nothing but lies just like saying that I am here on NXT for CM Punk. Believe me, for now I do not have anything to do with CM Punk because he is unworthy to be a target. He doesn't deserve my attention. The only reason if I had him as a target would be the NXT Title on his shoulder but for now I am not looking for it. He may think that he is the Best in the World but he is nothing but another Chris Jericho wannabe. But okay, he can be that fake Best in the World and these people can accept that. I don't care because I know the reality, the reality that I am the only Best in the World.

Seth, you are not a huge star but you have average talent. I accept on that. You are an upcoming star for now, people are thinking you may be the Next Big Thing, people may consider you as a future World Heavyweight Champion. You are a star for now in their eyes. And 3 days later, you and me will face off in this very ring for the first time, Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho. This match may be toe to toe just because I wasn't wrestling for a long time. But believe me in the end of the night I will be the victor and you will be under my boots just like the other people I beat before. I am not a guy who lives in the past, these are just evidences. Seth, you are a star who made up his way to top too fast but believe me, 3 days later you will fall as fast as your rise. You will be nothing but a Shooting Star...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF NXT: The Miz and CM Punk vs Austin Aries and Zack Ryder

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The sound of 'I Came to Play' bring the fans in the arena to their feet as The Miz makes his way out to the top of the ramp. He looks around at the crowd, smiles, the throws his arms up and his head back in his trademark pose.

2732356_o_zps2f525eaf.gif

He makes his way confidently down the ramp and into the ring where he calls for a mic. His entrance music dies down as he begins to speak

The Miz: Loyal viewers, a quick explanation first of all. I realise that you are used to seeing me dressed a little more formally than I am tonight, but after last week's NXT I now need to be ready for a fight whenever I come out to this ring. Ever since the Royal Rumble I've had a target painted on my chest & on my back, now JBL's decided to shine a big flash-light onto that target, just in case anyone had missed it. That led to the Lamest Man Who Ever Lived, Austin Aries and... I don't even who that other guy was! It led to those two jackasses blind-siding me and interrupting another classic must-see episode of MizTV. What annoys the hell outta me is that JBL doesn't even have the nuts to come down and deal with me himself, instead he sends down a couple of his hired goons to do his dirty work for him. As far as I'm concerned that's the actions of a man that belongs behind a commentary table and NOT in control of a UWF Brand...

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

This week he's stepped it up a notch, he's put me in a match against Aries and another one of his guys; Zack Ryder, not only that but he's paired me with CM Punk

The mention of Punk's name brings cheers from the crowd which stop the Miz mid-sentence, he looks around at the crowd smirking before continuing

Well it sounds like you have a lot more faith in him that I do. Fact is as far as I'm concerned I'm going into this match against three member of JBL's Cabinet. He can dress it up all he wants, he can call it a tag match, he claim Punk is my partner, but all I've seen in the past couple of months is JBL use the numbers game to screw people over. I've had plenty of run-ins with CM Punk here in NXT and I've not seen anything which convinces me that he's gonna turn over a new leaf and tell the boss where to stick it, I fully expect him to look after number one. Punk and me are similar in that way, we both like to look after number one, and just like me, Punk will know that looking after number one means; holding on to that title, and I have no doubt he will do whatever it takes to do that.

So JBL you can send down Austin Aries, the guys the embodiment of hot-air, you can send down Zack Ryder, I've beaten him before and I'll take enormous pleasure in doing it again. And you can even send down your jewel in the crown, the UWF Champion CM Punk, send your whole goddamn cabinet down if that what you think it'll take to slow me down. But why don't we just cut straight to the chase; why don't YOU grow a pair, stop hiding behind your goons and get down to this ring and face me man-to-man in this ring right now!

The crowd cheers but they're interrupted by...​

OOC: A little something to get us started...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Curtis & Bateman vs Rhino

[video=youtube;-Z8Sv1qPd58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8Sv1qPd58[/video]

The crowd cheers loudly as Curtis's theme hits the titantron. Bateman as always comes out first full of energy. He gets the crowd pumped even more before Curtis and Maxine both come out arm in arm. They all walk towards and enter the ring together. Maxine is first to get on the mic.

Maxine
Well would you look at this. One of my boys finally accomplished one of the tasks I set out for them. Opportunity after opportunity have been given to them since they've debuted and now it's finally playing off. While Derrick was prepping for the Royal Rumble, I was busy getting Johnny his shot to become NXT Champion. In an ideal world, Derrick would have won the Rumble while Johnny wins the NXT Championship. Derrick failed but Johnny will definitely go on to succeed.

Derrick looks at Maxine and raises his index finger.

Derrick Bateman
Well hold on now. I wouldn't say I failed. Besides there was 29 other men I had to deal with and all they had to do was be able to pick me up. But that's beside the point.

I'd say it sounds just like a bunch of excuses.

I'd say you need to shut your mouth Maxine! Anyways, everyone knows my boy Curtis will win that Elimination Chamber. He has to get through 5 of the toughest competitors but you can bet I'll help make them weaker for my boy tonight. Rhino put on a hell of a show against Darren Young last week. The thing is though, that was Darren Young. When was the last time he won a match? Probably when WWE was still a thing. My boy beat Seth Rollins. A guy who's been getting ample TV time a lot recently. One of those sounds a lot more impressive. Your momentum is going to get cut short Rhino.

Johnny Curtis
Ha I get it. Because Rhino is short right? Look here pipsqueak, we're both incredibly handsome, incredibly talented and incredibly awesome. Those are three things that you're not. We're the gruesome twosome. The best tag team this company has ever seen. Dean Ambrose and John Cena aint got nothing' on us. Those pansies are afraid to give us tag team title shots but it's okay because we're not interested anymore. We're going to, or at least I know for sure I'm going to main event Wrestlemania while they're busy losing those titles. This will be my first title match ever and you can bet I'll win. How many title shots have you had Rhino? How many times do you need to fail before you get that you're just not good enough. I mean look at us. Now look at you. Notice anything? You should just stay in the back Rhino. Every time people look at you they want to gouge their eyes out. Spare these good people their eyes. They need them to look at me.

Curtis outstretches his arms as a couple of fans boo but Derrick is quick to step in.

Well now hold on people, you do like to see right? And besides it's just Rhino. Why would anyone want to see Rhino when you can see us. By the way you can see us every other Sunday on the internet when Double Dragon's Lair returns with episode three!

The crowd cheers for Double Dragon's lair.

It's simple math Rhino. Two on one. You can't out maneuver us like Austin Aries. Your power does nothing to us. Brock Lesner had tons of power and yet he could not beat us. My boys are going to send out a message to the rest of the NXT locker room. Don't mess with The Dragons.

It's actually Modern Day Double Dragons.

Whatever.

Derrick and Maxine's bickering is interrupted by Rhino.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT: The Miz and CM Punk vs Austin Aries and Zack Ryder

The crowd is interrupted by a loud "Lights Out". Immediately after that, lights in the arena go off.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;kgjumG8xDQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgjumG8xDQk[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play as lights switch back on and the entire arena gets covered in purple hue. Austin Aries' theme song is playing for a while when finally here comes the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. He walks through the curtain with a huge smile on his face. He stops on top of the stage as he looks at The Miz who dropped the microphone, ready to fight A Double. Austin Aries chuckles and even without the mic in his hand he says: "Clam down. I'm not here to fight, Sunny." After that Aries puts his hands in the air end begins walking towards the ring. When Aries reaches the ring he points at the announcer who already knows what to do. He climbs the ring-steps and opens the ropes for Aries. After Aries climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring the announcer hands him over a microphone. A Double raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

23st5cw.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Let me start as people say "right off the bat". You really don't get this now do you? This has nothing to do with you. The fact that JBL and Sting are kinda "battling for power" has really nothing to do with you. Are you a member of the cabinet? No. Are you a member of Purveyors of Poison? No, not that either. So why all the talk about JBL growing a pair? It's not needed. The fact that I decided to get in the ring last week and Darren Yong followed me because he knew that wherever Austin Aries is, the spotlight is there as well. All that has nothing to do with JBL. That night that was my personal choice and I could care less if you think something else because I'm the only one who knows the truth.

Austin Aries takes a little break and at some point it looks like he has just realized something.

Oh, I get it now. The only reason why you're talking about JBL is because you know that the rivalry between the cabinet and Purveyors of Poison is the real must-see thing going on on NXT and you can't stand the fact that this whole thing doesn't
involve you and your ugly haircut. I can see from the look and your face that I've hit the rough spot by telling the entire world how things are. But don't worry, chickie-lick. The truth always comes out when you have Austin Aries searching for it. That'll just show you not to mess with me.

Aries laughs right at Miz's face.

Miz, you can talk about JBL, Zack Ryder or who the hell ya want but don't talk trash about me. Oh hey, I know you always will but at least when you open your mouth to talk about A Double, say something original that hasn't been said about me before so it's worth it when your words are followed by a five star ass-kicking.
Calling me "the Lamest Man That Ever Lived"?! Come on. I mean really. Push yourself to the edge and come up with something better because I'm already getting sick of hearing: "Ur, duh, your not da greatest man dat ever lived, muh." Everybody says this. Everybody says I'm just an avarage wrestler. Everybody says I'm not as great as I think I man, I'm not as smart as I think I am, not as talented as I think I am but every single time I prove the people that say things like are wrong when I step inside of a wrestling ring and I beat them. I've been doing so my whole career and I'm not making any exceptions now.

Aries makes a couple of steps towards The Miz.

Settle with it, Miz. There's nothing bad you can say about me that makes me look bad. You can say that I'm not here for the fans but for the money but that won't get to me because that's true. I'm here for money and success and so far, I'm getting a decent amou
nt of both. Yes, decent is not enough but that will come sooner than you can imagine. Now, about Wednesday's match. My teammate will be a person who couldn't beat me last week although he said he could, Zack Ryder. So this is more of a handicap match because I really can't count on him. Now, look at your teammate, Mike. CM Punk. I had a chance to tag with Punk a couple weeks ago so I know exactly what his strategy is come tag team matches. I have the advantage there. Hell, I have the advantage against everybody on this brand but anyway...CM Punk is a man who's always looking at himself and doesn't care about others which means he won't give a damn about you either. Let's face it. He really is a Punk so I wouldn't be surprised if he'd take you out of the match or what's even better...not even show up for the match.

Austin Aries wants to continue but it looks like CM Punk will show up for the match as his theme song blasts through the arena speakers.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF NXT: Umaga w/ Trish Stratus vs. Kane

As the fans are getting settled in and feeling the vibes of NxT… they hear that familiar giggle and stand to their feet.

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

She walks out to a semi mixed reaction. Mainly the men cheering cause it is Trish but everyone else booing… also because it is Trish. Carrying her title as always she makes her way down the ramp and up the steps. She enters the ring and takes her mic out to address the crowd as they start to simmer down.

The Number 1 Diva in the UWF Trish Stratus:
I said it would happen and finally it has. I said I would be back and people wanted to doubt me. People wanted to say it wouldn’t happen. People wanted to say there was no chance. Then they saw me on Smackdown with Edge and we started turning that show around. People saw The Rock and Raw and that showed got turned upside down and inside out. And then I thought… we have two of the shows… why not go for the triple threat. Why not look to take out NXT as well and so I looked everywhere I could for someone that I felt could dominate NXT unlike any other and that was when I finally found a monster. A true monster. And yes I say a true monster because looking at Kane… he is nothing more than a pussy. He is nothing like he used to be. He used to be a scary monster that could give kids nightmares. Now he is nothing more than a cuddly little bear. I mean I came out here by myself and am daring the “Big Red Monster†to come out.

He has lost all respect and has lost all sense of what being a true monster is all about. He is a shell of a broken shell of what he once was. And seeing how far down he as fallen I don’t see any chance of him ever regaining any of that luster back. But my client… my monster Umaga… he dominated in that Royal Rumble taking people out left and right. People, foes had to align themselves just to get him out. One by one… on their own none of them would have stood a chance and would have been tossed out and instead of that loud mouth Miz being the Rumble winner it would have been Umaga. So what happens is we are on NXT and JBL and Sting have their little squabble and who comes out? Who does the real damage? The newest members of the Cabinet. Our first day officially on NXT and we are in the Cabinet. How so? Because JBL knows real talent and knows what a real monster is. He also recognizes what a real mastermind someone like me is. So when you put two and two together… you get your new and future champion. You have Umaga.

So Kane… it would be in your best interest to just sit this one out. But then again… I don’t want my client, my monster to have to sit out too long without having any sort of competition to feast on. Because in doing so he gets rather restless and when that happens he has this undying hunger to just seek out and destroy anybody, well except me. All I would have to do is point someone out and they will be disposed of. At least if you were to grow a set of balls and show up… you could be the sacrificial lamb for NXT and take your beating. Now as far as how badly that beating will be I couldn’t tell you. That will be all up to him. It could be all over in a matter of seconds or it could take a few minutes. I try not to understand him as it isn’t really possible to. You can’t understand a true monster which is why you are nothing but a poser that will be exposed for the pussy that you really are. And Sting… I do hope that you will be somewhere nearby watching because this is only going to be a preview of things to come.

But Kane… please feel free to come out. Feel free to try to intimidate me… because if you do… I’ll make sure you’ll get your beating before you are scheduled to.

Trish lowers her mic as she awaits to hear from Kane.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT: Umaga w/ Trish Stratus vs. Kane

The titantron screen lights up, showing Kane standing in a dimly lit area. The expression on his face is a blank one as he looks straight into the camera.

Kane:

It has been said time and time again since the beginning of this war that anyone who associated themselves with JBL and the Cabinet would be eradicated, done in by their own doing or one of the Purveyors of Poison, and time and time again something has happened to see that prophecy realized.

Darren Young was relieved of his position in the Cabinet because of his consistent failure to do his job. Why after making such a splash and being given such a huge responsibility would he suddenly stop trying? Everyone has their opinion why, my question is what makes you so certain Umaga won't suffer the same fate? Because he's a true monster? Maybe when it comes to the issues with prescription medication that he refused rehabilitation for.

Many question why you are associated with Umaga, as it is an unusual pairing, but I don't question it because I focus my attention on more relevant things. My question is why you're out here when it's he that I will be wrestling. I understand that he's the strong, silent type and you're the mouthpiece but that doesn't pass as justification for me, Trish, it's time for Umaga to find his fortitude and his voice and not only speak for himself but face the person he's opposing when their back isn't turned!

And if he does, I'll be waiting, and whether I live to tell the tale or you referring to me as a sacrificial lamb turns out to be more than you running your mouth, I will gladly fall in the name of the Purveyors of Poison's ultimate victory. But if it goes that way, know that you and your Samoan sex slave are going to be dragged to Hell with me. The Cabinet is crumbling, there is no future in it for either of you. Open your eyes!

Open...your eyes.

The titantron screen goes black.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins just looks at him...

Seth Rollins:

Once again you chose to blabber away, when will you ever learn Chris? I don't need to be better nor closer to what you are, I'm a complete different person and I think everyone realizes that right now. Why would I even scoop to become you when I know I am superior; I know I am dangerous, I am living reality whilst you are living this fantasy dream. In all honesty, being in the ring with you is making me laugh, it's making me cringe inside having to hold onto every word you say... It's important that I listen to you right? Wrong! You're just lucky I actually listened to your crap; it was pointless Chris. You claiming I am like The Rock, in fact I despise The Rock; he's absolutely meaningless and he isn't on this brand so he is not of my concern. However I'd assume you start worrying about me and not others because all this talk about The Rock, Johnny Curtis and who-ever the hell you rambled on about, they're not important... They are nobodies Chris, you're just like the rest of them... The poison will be placed inside you and you will become trapped. You don't even know what's going to hit you; you may not even feel it because you've constantly bragged about yourself and you've done absolutely nothing besides step foot back into the door. You've already told me who you are so why do you have to repeat to these people? We know you're one of those guys who leave the company, speak absolutely crap and come back; where as I... I've stated my problem is JBL and that's all; but what I do in the ring is menacing and dangerous... You won't be able to raise NXT to the top, no matter how hard you try you'll end up like The Miz. Win something and leave. The Miz I know for a fact is still a part of NXT but I know that he won't choose the NXT Championship because he chooses to be known on other brands; I'm happy being known on NXT... I do everything I can, my job is far from over and it's only business Chris. Once I complete my mission, I move onto greater things, there is no rush for me... For you, you just want it all... But it's unfortunate I happen to be that guy that punishes you and send you back where you truly belong. Do I honestly care about this roster? I don't, but having to hear you babble constantly about wannabes and copies, look I honestly don't give a flying f*ck what you think. The entire roster is nothing, the only people I respect is Sting and Kane; we're the Purveyors of Poison and we don't sit around wasting time. We get to business and we prove what 'IMPACT' is all about. Your version of "impact" is just showing up, maybe wearing a leather jacket with some bright lights and making these people cream. We both know the crowd are puppets and will follow every movement and every cheap shot we use at them... I don't have to be a veteran like you to know that.

Does it really concern you how old Sting is? There's a reason to why he's a champion, he's proven unstoppable... It doesn't matter how old you are or how long you've been here, when you've made such an impact like I have you'd realise. Regardless of winning or losing, my namesake is still there; I'm still talked about... It's not about the stats, it's about what I've done, what's been created here in NXT. So continue, continue basking your head up so high because you'll be wondering what went wrong sooner than later. For the Purveyors of Poison, we're just getting started; whilst JBL wants to grab a bunch of people to help him... We only need us three, we don't need anybody else, we don't need the entire roster to help us. We know everyone is against us that is because they do not understand the injustice that is happening here. They only bask their head up so high thinking everything's fine, but I can tell you Chris... Nothing's fine at all... Not even you, not even the people out back nor the people watching us speak right now. Everyone continues to ignore such cautions, when it all happens... I can say the words 'I told you so'; so Chris; your wordings are nothing whilst I plan on an imminent attack or a paroxysm I should say seeing you've yet to use long words which is honestly surprising me.

When you left this company, people cried over you... I'm with you on your Twitter comments and such, yet you continue to lie... You continue to tell me you're not here for them, you came back because you wanted to? I don't believe you for a second, secretly you are happy these morons are chanting Y2J over and over...

A huge Y2J chant breaks out.

Listen to the people, they want you, your name is being heard. Yet you refuse to answer them, you only want to bask yourself up high... You want to soak it all, but these people will always mean something to you. All of the Jericho-holics are still there, still believing in you and they certainly won't give up. I don't need the people, these people don't know me very well... They know you inside and out Chris, you've been here a very long time. So whilst you've stated you do not care about the damagings I can deliver, I certainly hope you would shut up about CM Punk and the rest of the roster. Do we have ourselves a deal here? No, I didn't think so Chris. All you've done is talk and talk about everyone. You don't seem very focused, it seems you're more focused on wanting to face CM Punk than you are facing me. That could prove very costly Chris, it could be your biggest downfall... Turning your back on the people, speaking of the roster... You've unbeknownest have happened to weave yourself into a web that you cannot get out of. We are not religious in any matter, we are not a cult... We get rid of injustice... We're here to save you but Chris, you stating you would once save these people... These people will not be saved, but we will not save you either, in fact we will get rid of you. Whilst you kept babbering on about a bunch of crap and spoke for a good ten minutes, my speech is short... I've gotten straight to the point, I don't need to go off-track and speak about other nonsense... But you're still living this dream Chris, I am asking you to Open Your Eyes.

OOC: I didn't appreciate the massive bomb you did but I understand you haven't been here long so I'm fine with it. Good luck, will leave this at 2-2 as the show is tomorrow.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT Curtis & Bateman vs Rhino

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The battle cry bellows across the entire arena thanks to the PA system. The song that follows truly helps to get the fans to their feet as Rhino spares no time to storm out from the back to the obvious approval of the fans. Rhino stands at the top of the ramp, looking out to the crowd with an intense look. It’s usually the same look, his game face really. He finally sets his eyes of the ring below and smiles smugly for a brief moment before charging down the ramp and sliding under the bottom rope into the ring. He is then tossed a microphone and doesn’t hesitate to speak his piece.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Look at this, the two bitches of UWF, and they brought Maxine! It’s not really a surprise though that you boys would be out here running your mouth like you are. It’s usually what the young and reckless tend to do. Let me tell you something, that recklessness can be mistaken for stupidity. I’m not saying you boys are stupid, but you certainly aren’t intelligent. First of all, you dismiss my win over Darren Young as if it wasn’t something to be proud of. I have yet to see anybody in UWF win a match that fast. And it doesn’t matter what the other guy has accomplished in his career. He could have the worst record in UWF history, but he could very easily get lucky. He could very easily find his fighting spirit and take me out. The unfortunate thing is Darren didn’t... I did! And that spirit carries on to the next match, which leads to this. This little confrontation we have here. But you see, you missed the biggest piece of this puzzle. I didn’t simply get booked in this match, I asked for it!

The crowd cheers wildly for a brief moment. They like the raw intensity coming from Rhino.

I asked for it because I wanted a challenge. I asked for it because I knew if I truly wanted to prove that I’m on a war path, I needed to taken on a tougher challenge than Darren Young or any of Layfield’s flunkies. That’s where you two come in. You both are young, you both don’t exactly have the best record in UWF, and I am quite aware that I shouldn’t really talk about records. But I can see you both want to get a pretty big win under your belt. What better way to do that than beat the guy who’s been in the spotlight you so desperately crave? I’ll tell you something, that’s what I want. The more you come at me, the more I get aggressive, the more aggressive I get, the more my message gets across. That message is simply not to mess with Rhino. It’s unfortunate for you guys, because you’re going to be first to deliver my message. I guess you can say you’ll be delivery boys for a night. Isn’t that exciting? You’re going to be a part of history! You’re going to be martyrs for your fellow superstars.

And you joke about my size? You make all these lame jokes and you joke about my size? Where is the originality in that? You crack your stupid jokes, than you expect us all to take you seriously? You have your little internet show, and suddenly you’re the greatest tag team in UWF? Have you witnessed the reign of Y.E.S? And you say that Cena and Ambrose are nothing compared to you. You dismiss anybody as being a real threat, and I understand. It’s the young cocky thing to do. I did it when I was just getting in the business. I tasted my first bite of success and suddenly I was invincible. Sadly boys, that’s not how it works. You’re not invincible; I’ll prove that to you at NXT. It’s going to be quite the fall from grace for you boys. And your hooker friend can’t do a damn thing about it! Yeah, I said it! Everybody was thinking it; I just had the balls to say it. So boys, you both obviously have something to say, guys like you always have an answer for everything. Speak your piece! Shit or get off the pot! Say it quickly though, and cherish those desperate words, because once you get in the way of this war machine, there is no getting away!

Rhino lowers his hand that he had the microphone in and allows the crowd to take care of the rest of the statement.​

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: The Miz and CM Punk vs Austin Aries and Zack Ryder

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

CM Punk goes from one side to the other side near the entrance to get a good look at the crowd that is pumped to see CM Punk kick off the show. CM Punk goes back to the center of entrance way and drops down to his right knee and lays the NXT World Title next to him and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD"

punk.gif

CM Punk gets up to his feet while picking up his championship belt and heads to the ring. As CM Punk gets to ringside, he climbs the steps and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and hoists the NXT World Title in the air and continues to get the crowd excited here

CMPunkRAW3-3.jpg

CM Punk gets off the top turnbuckle and is handed a microphone by an outside official as his music slowly stops playing

CMPunk2-4.jpg

CM Punk: Talk is cheap, Austin Aries. It especially is when you have nothing to show for it. You can't be the best wrestler alive if cannot back it up. I mean for example look at me, I talk and yet I always back it up and well I think this title over my shoulder says it all. I am the best in the world. I prove it everytime I come out to this ring and carrying this title shows just that. Now you talk about how when Darren Young followed you out here to ringside last week it was because of the spotlight you carry. And I'm sorry Miz, but I am going to have to quote you, really, really. The spotlight on you, Austin Aires, really. Where is this so called spotlight because the only thing I have seen you do that was actually successful was win a match to get inside the Elimination Chamber for chance at my NXT World Title. The spotlight which you mentioned wasn't because of you. That spotlight shines soley on me. That's why Darren Young followed you out here because he knew that where CM Punk was around the spotlight would be all over it. In the end it really didn't matter though because I took care of Darren Young and gave him his fifteen seconds of fame while The Miz handled you pretty easily.

The Miz shakes his head while the fans cheer on which gets under Austin Aries skin

CM Punk: So you see, Austin Aries while you can come out here and make all the claims you want and opinions it is you given right, but the fact remains you are not the best wrestler alive and that's not an opinion by me, by The Miz, or by any of these fans because it's a given fact. It is easy to come out here and talk cheap trash, but it's another backing it up and on a special Thursday night edition of NXT, The Miz and myself will ease past you and Zack Ryder and believe me when I tell you that isn't an opinion, it's a FACT!

CM Punk gets in Austin Aries face

CM Punk: The only advantage you have is if JBL tries to do something dirty on NXT and send some more goons of his down to this ring and try and attack The Miz and I. Because I know what was going on last week, the only reason you weren't able to get the upperhand on the two of us is you and Darren Young were late to the party by the time I was already on my way back to the locker room. I knew what was going on and I don't know if JBL sent you out there or if it was an act done on your own, but should it be either one I will be ready next time that happens. I see your game, Austin Aries and it is all too predictable just like your status as a wrestling talent. Your talent is predictable because there isn't much there. A few wins here and few wins there, well congratualtions, but until you win the big one, I would recommend letting the big boy players do their work.

Austin Aries has a stone cold look on his face following what CM Punk just said to him

CM Punk: You know first hand about letting the big boy players doing work because from what I remember at the Royal Rumble, Shawn Michaels stopped your show and opportunity at winning the Royal Rumble. And in less than three weeks time you will step inside the Elimination Chamber with the big boys and much like what HBK did, but differently it'll be eye who puts you to sleep and ends your chances at winning the NXT World Title. So now onto you Miz, you have nothing to worry about come NXT because you and I have teammed before and we won as a tag team once. You had my back and I had yours and I will show up. But I am especially showing up so I can give this wanna be best wrestler alive or as he puts it greatest man alive a little preview of what to expect come the Elimination Chamber!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and awaits a response

Status
Not open for further replies.