UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Presents Halloween Havok! Card*

Guys can I just say I am astonished by the amount of effort that all of you have shown so far for this event. That said, I am going to do everything in my power to make this show tremendous and knock anything KOTR can produce out of the park. :p lol. In all seriousness though guys to make this show as incredible as it can be I need promos. I've not got a single one yet. So if you are bored, have extra time, whatever please get them in. This show is going to be great folks mark my words and it will be even greater with all of you sending in promos :)

Dropping a TT and sending 3 promos (as discussed) between tonight and tomorrow night (UK time). The reason being that I am busy with freelance work, and since I'm getting paid for that, it comes first. But I will be bringin' the heat fo' sho'! #teamgroove

BDC

Reaction score

Guys can I just say I am astonished by the amount of effort that all of you have shown so far for this event. That said, I am going to do everything in my power to make this show tremendous and knock anything KOTR can produce out of the park. :p lol. In all seriousness though guys to make this show as incredible as it can be I need promos. I've not got a single one yet. So if you are bored, have extra time, whatever please get them in. This show is going to be great folks mark my words and it will be even greater with all of you sending in promos :)

Jarrett is up for it!

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score

Guys, I'll TT for this tomorrow OK? I was busy finishing stuff today. Expect a TT in about 20-24 hours.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Guys, I'll TT for this tomorrow OK? I was busy finishing stuff today. Expect a TT in about 20-24 hours.

Deadline is missed...

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

When is the show supposed to go up? tomorrow? Saturday?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Saturday the latest, it's a manner of me & SBS finding the time.

Pete

Reaction score

Well shit, I almost asked for an extension but I figured if the show says it's on FRIDAY then the deadline would also be FRIDAY. Which is today. Whatever. Enjoy your push, Andrew. I had a great reply planned for you but I had work to do which I'm getting paid for, and after that I just crashed into bed. I guess I should have dropped some sleep-drunk filler like I almost did, but I figured I'd leave it to today and give it my best. Dumb me. #JOBSquad.

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

K, so SBS has got a family emergency.

So we're gonna put the show up tomorrow...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Kk, I'm close to throwing in the towel for doing the Supershow tonight.

People have fucked off after offering to help, or not getting their shit completely done... I need to be completely awake to do Ambrose/Raven 100% right, so here's the deal, Halloween Havok will be up tomorrow without fail but I'm not staying up tonight till 2AM to get this done when I got a bigger soccer match tomorrow to play at 9:30... Which is close to 12 hours from now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Its all good homie. Whenever it can get done.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

I need entrances for YES - Rated Xtreme, anyone up for doing them?

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown NOW presents: Halloween Havok!

And Now UWF Smackdown PRESENTS...

halloweenhavok.png

October 26th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF's latest supershow is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is different in where the Fist popping out of the stage would be instead is an evil looking pumpkin! The lights are orange and white signaling the difference between its usual Friday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Bah Gawd what a night, what an experience, Happy Early Halloween Folks from UWF as tonight the Smackdown Brand gives you most definitely a treat in Halloween Havok. I'm Jim "JR" Ross alongside Rowdy Roddy Piper, and Hot Rod this Supershow promises to be unlike anything else in the history of UWF.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: People want to see these Supershows go out the window, but I promise you JR after this show is over people will be grazing more I guarantee it!

JR: And why wouldn't they partner, cause tonight we have 3 titles on the line, a career on the line, and assuredly bragging rights. And this card is so packed I don't even know where to start. All I can say is this certainly will be a night to remember.

Piper: We've got Cena v. Mysterio in our main event for the World Championship! We've got Rated Xtreme v. Y.E.S. for the tag titles headlining! We've got two psychopaths looking to make the other quit, and The King of the Mountain is going to have to literally go through a mountain to retain the European Title here tonight.

JR: And let's not forget Hot Rod, that tonight we may see the end of a career here in the UWF as Batista puts it all on the line in a chairs match, where should he win he gets a World Title shot, but if he loses. Well his days on Smackdown are indeed numbered. And now let's take it backstage to the man who will face Batista in mere moments the Brooklyn Brawler!

As UWF Halloween Havok opens, the first thing we see is Velvet Sky walking backstage.

36708042:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

After a moment, a call is heard from off-camera, as the Knockout is approached by everyone's favourite New Yorker!

hofbrooklyn.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler: Hiya, sweet thing! How ya doin'?

[BVelvet[/b] winces:

Velvet Sky: I was good until now!

Oblivious,the Brooklynite chuckles:

Brawler: C'mon babe...ya boyfriend ain't 'ere! Ya can 'fess up! I know ya wanna piece a'the Brawler! 'Member how ya kissed me the other week?

Once again, the Knockout responds with nothing but a sneer:

velvet-sky.jpg

Velvet Sky: Ew! Get a CLUE! I only kissed you so Raven could take advantage, HELLO!

The Brawler. however, is relentless:

Brawler: Aw, c'mon, doll! Let's 'ave another kiss f'r good luck, eh?

A sneer appears on Velvet's face once more, but it only lasts a second; instead, the Knockout adopts a seductive manner, and begins to approach her interloper. A wide grin appears on the Brawler]'s features as she wraps an arm around his neck, but is just as quickly replaced with a grimace of pain as she aims a knee at his private parts!

456820-20Raw20brooklyn_brawler20steve_lombardi20wwf20yelling.png

As he topples to his knees, clutching his manhood in pain, the Brawler can do little more than croak after the Knockout:

Brawler: It's yer loss, babe!

Soon, however, he is back to concentrating on his genitals, the pain too much to bear. As he writher around, cursing, he is once again surprised, this time by a warm female voice from off-camera:

Woman: Aw, don't worry babe! Not eveyone around here hates you! In fact, I've had my eye on you. And if you beat Batista, I might let you take me out to dinner...

An expression of astonishment invades the Brawler 's features, as a slender hand appears comes into frame to help him up. As he gets to his feet and dusts himself, the Italian-American retorts:

Brawler: Won't ya boyfriend mind?

The woman snorts:

Woman: Oh, he's always out of town, shooting some movie or something! He doesn't have to know...

The goofy grin once again appears on the Brooklynite's face, as he chortles:

Brawler: My kinda gal!

Then, with a wink:

Brawler: Ya bettah start phonin' 'em for a table!

brooklynbrawler_bio.png

And with that, the once-jobber turns on his heels and heads towards the arena, more determined than ever to beat Batista

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

As the hard rockin' entrance by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster plays, the UWF European Champion, Jeff Jarrett, steps majestically onto the stage; with a guitar flung over his shoulder which seemingly has Ricardo's face on it, while holding two more, one with Alberto Del Rio's face on it and the other holding Karen's; the UWF European Championship is strapped around his waist, Jeff Jarrett marches down the entrance ramp, nothing fancy from the King of the Mountain tonight as he climbs into the ring and holds up his two guitars before turning towards the entrance ramp waiting for his behemoth of an opponent.

WEELLLLLLLL, IT'S THE BIG SHOW!!!

[video=youtube;ACBxhdq87d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ACBxhdq87d4[/video]

"Crank it up" by Brand New Sin plays through the PA system and massively tall pyro erupts from the stage with a ruckus. Pillars of smoke bellow out from the steel and the fans give a mixed reaction for the Worlds Largest Athlete. Out from behind the curtain and the remnants of the smoke, emerges the Big Show alongside who appears to be his new manager Ric Flair. Dressed to compete, Big Show walks out with a purpose and stands out on the stage. He places his hands on his hips, while the fans boo and cheer him, before he makes his way towards the ramp. Show walks down the ramp more quickly than usual, and he turns the corner and stomps up the steel steps. Big Show steps over the top rope as if it were nothing, and opts to skip his typical in ring taunt.

EuropeanChampionshipmatch-1.png

*Ding Ding Diing*

Jim Ross: Folks, it’s time for Jeff Jarrett, our UWF European Champion and the original King of the Mountain to battle the man mountain itself, the Big Show, hotrod… Quite simply your thoughts?

Roddy Piper: JR, this match David versus Goliath, for me, if Double J wants to win this match, he needs to focus on getting the Big Show down on the canvas and keep him down there but also he needs eyes in the back of his head with the Dirtiest Player in the Game at Ringside… It’s a tall order!

Jeff Jarrett and Big Show stare each other down from their respective corners; Jarrett’s corner is lumbered with guitars with the faces of his fallen comrades on them, whereas Big Show has Ric Flair in his ear. Finally after a few moments of tension, the two men slowly move out from their corners. Both men size each other up in the centre of the ring, Big Show begins to mock Jarrett, pointing out he’s taken out both Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez before clenching his right fist, saying he’s gonna knock Jarrett out but that was a mistake by Big Show; allowing Jarrett to knee Big Show in his gut before grabbing the right arm of Big Show and twisting it around into armbar. Jarrett following suit of his partner begins to elbow Big Show in the right arm but Show isn’t in the mood to be stuck in an armbar and uses his strength to pull the arm away from Jarrett, but doing some minor damage to it himself. Jarrett leaps onto the Mountain’s back to regain some control but Big Show grabs Jeff Jarrett and tosses him off of his shoulders straight down to the canvas with a crash. Jarrett winces in discomfort as Big Show chuckles and places his boot across the back of Jeff Jarrett’s head before pushing forward, basically doing a reserve bootwash to Jeff Jarrett, while yelling at Jarrett “You ain’t got it to beat me, I CAN’T BE STOPPED!â€￾ Jarrett rolls onto the ropes and looks up at Big Show and responds “Just ya watch Boy!â€￾ before getting back to his feet.

Jim Ross:
Well Big Show is showing his Raw power, but does Jarrett have the stamina to out the last the Big Show?

Roddy Piper: Stuff that, Jarrett needs to focus on disarming the Big Show, taking out his right arm, if he’s got a chance.

Jarrett shakes his head and watches Big Show, who squats closer to the ground and taunts him to the bring it; Jarrett nods his head and the two suddenly lock it up in a collar and elbow tie up in the middle of the ring, naturally, it’s frutile for Jarrett as Big Show just tosses Jarrett across the ring, straight into the opposite ring ropes; Jarrett crashes and burns as Big Show seemingly checks his right arm before shaking it to get the feeling back into it. Big Show literally strolls over to the UWF European Champion and grabbing Jarrett by the throat and tosses him into the corner, Big Show storms over to the corner and chuckles before “shushingâ€￾ the crowd, the crowd falls silent before Big Show unleashes a pancake size chop across the chest of Jeff Jarrett, Jarrett yells “OH GOD!â€￾ as Ric Flair and the entire arena in unison yell “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!â€￾ as Big Show pushes Jarrett back up straight against the turnbuckle before unleashing a second one, but Jarrett manages to grab the huge right arm and holding it before kicking the left leg of Big Show, Big Show hobbles and Jarrett uses all his weight and momentum to toss Big Show in the corner. Jarrett manages to wrap the right arm of Big Show around the top ring rope before unleashing a chop across the right arm of the Big Show. Jarrett “woosâ€￾ at Ric Flair, sending Ric Flair into a bit of twist on the outside as Jarrett chops the right arm of Big Show a second time, but Big Show uses his free left arm and pushes the face of Jarrett, sending him backwards, allowing Big Show to break free.

Roddy Piper: Big Show is manhandling here JR!

Jim Ross: You’re right Hotrod but at the same time, it look to me, Jeff Jarrett is slowly working on that right arm of the Big Show.

Jarrett is already back to his feet but Big Show is straight back on the power game, drills Jeff Jarrett down with a huge clothesline, sending Jarrett crashing down the canvas! Big Show looks over at Ric Flair, who yells at him “Just destroy him! DO IT!â€￾ Big Show nods his head as he grabs Jarrett by the throat and dead lifts him to his feet, but Big Show looks a gingerly on his right arm, allowing Jarrett to break the Big Show’s grip and Jarrett follows up with a dropkick to the right arm of the Big Show, managing to send the giant Big Show backwards towards the ring ropes. Jarrett seizes an opportunity to take out Big Show, charging at him but Big Show isn’t dazed enough, hoisting Jeff Jarrett up and over the top rope, crashing down on the padding below.

Jim Ross: This can’t be good for Jeff Jarrett, now he’s gotta worry about Ric Flair on the outside as well!

Roddy Piper: JR, I’d be more worried about Big Show being unleashed on the outside than Ric Flair.

As Jarrett crashes and burns, Ric Flair chuckles, looking up at Big Show, who climbs over the top rope and hops down to the ringside area, Jarrett hauls himself up by the ring apron as Big Show looms at him and yells at him “STILL THINK I’M A JOKE, HUH!?â€￾ before grabbing Jeff Jarrett by the throat and slamming him against the ring rope; referee Jack Doan tells at Big Show to bring it back in the ring or he’ll start counting him out; Big Show shakes his head and he raises his right fist and goes to deliver a blow to Jarrett but Jeff Jarrett manages to duck out of the way, and Big Show’s closed right fist crashes against the ring post; Big Show roars in agony as Jeff Jarrett takes the opportunity to grab the right arm of Big Show and slams it across the ring post before rolling into the ring. But Big Show is absolutely livid, Ric Flair tries to calm him down but Big Show pushes him aside and begins to pull himself up into the ring as Jeff Jarrett is regain his breathe but he has no time to rest, as Big Show finally gets into the ring, Jeff Jarrett charges at Big Show and leaps up and grabs the throat of Jeff Jarrett with his right hand but Big Show roars in absolutely agony as he hoists up Jeff Jarrett but Jarrett’s tiny bit of work on the right hand here and there has finally pay off as Jeff Jarrett is able to leap out of the Showstopper attempt; grabbing the right arm of Big Show, as Jeff Jarrett uses his momentum to force Big Show down force into a modified Stroke! The fans going absolutely nuts as Jeff Jarrett has managed to take the Big Show down, in the very first pinfall of his match, Jeff Jarrett uses all his might and strength to roll Big Show onto his back and hooks the leg of Big Show.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, Jeff Jarrett might have just defeated the Big Show!

Roddy Piper: JR, the brains might have just beaten the might of the Big Show’s brawn!

Three…

No! The Big Show kicks out!

Jeff Jarrett looks in absolute shock as he shakes his head, Ric Flair is woohooing on the outside as Big Show begins to stir; Jeff Jarrett tries to think about what he can do now to topple the Big Show; but the tension are rising as Jeff Jarrett gets back to his feet and waits for the Big Show to get back to his feet but Big Show shoves Jeff Jarrett away, Jeff Jarrett rebounds off the ring ropes straight into a firm grasp from the Big Show’s left hand; Jeff Jarrett shakes his head and delivers boot to the face of the Big Show before grabbing Big Show into a second Stroke! The fans are going nuts but before Jeff Jarrett can do anything, Ric Flair has hauled himself into the ring and is sticking his nose in. Referee Jack Doan and Ric Flair begin to argue on the ring apron, Jeff Jarrett realises he’s got an opportunity and rolls out of the ring and slides in those three guitars… Ric Flair can see it happening and tries to get into the ring but him and Jack Doan are so enthralled with each other.

Roddy Piper: The Dirtiest player in the game’s new protégé is about to get screwed by himself.

Jim Ross: I disagree Hotrod, Jeff Jarrett has used his brains all this match and takes the opportunity’s presented to him.

Ric Flair is livid and Jack Doan is being a poor official but that doesn’t bother Jeff Jarrett as he grabs the guitar with Ricardo’s face on it and yells at the dazed Big Show “THIS IS FOR RICKY!â€￾ and smashes the guitar over the Big Show but Big Show hasn’t gone down! Jeff Jarrett tosses the guitar head out of the ring as he picks up the second guitar with Alberto’s face on it and yells “THIS IS FOR AL!â€￾ and breaks that one over the head of Big Show! The fans can’t believe, neither can Ric Flair as he tries to break free from Jack Doan and charges at Jeff Jarrett who has the guitar with Karen’s face on it “Hey Ric! This is the closest you’ll get to getting head from my wife!â€￾ and drills the charging Ric Flair over the head with the guitar! The fans going nuts as Jeff Jarrett grabs the now kneeling Big Show and hits the third Stroke! Jack Doan shakes his head, seemingly confused with what’s happened as Jeff Jarrett hooks the leg of Big Show.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: I think anyone who says Big Show can’t be taken seriously is wrong, it’s taken three Strokes and two guitar Shots to seemingly put the Big Show down!

Roddy Piper: I can’t help but agree with you, JR! But Jack Doan should have been more aware of what was going on in the ring, it disgusts me how bad his management of the situation was! There surely will be repercussions for Desmond Wolfe and his referees soon!

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via Pinfall at 13:41: Jeff Jarrett (And Still UWF European Champion)

jeff-new_1330704a.jpg

The fans go nuts as Jeff Jarrett roars in victory as he slowly picks himself up and his handed the UWF European Championship. Jeff Jarrett glances around the arena before climbing the turnbuckle and holds the UWF European Championship high above his head, realising it was a very close call for him tonight but he’s walked away victorious tonight.

The scene opens on the outside of a shopping mall. We hear the sound of a megaphone starting and then the voice of UWF Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan:

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Daniel Bryan. I am ½ of the UWF Tag Team Champions and I am the co-founder of Y.E.S. That means that I, along with these other 4 individuals behind me, are Your Enlightened Saviors. Last week, my tag team partner and also UWF Television Champion Damien Sandow retained his championship in a brutal and barbaric match against the crazed lunatic that is Dean Ambrose. And yet, still, you people couldn't care less, could you?

Daniel, as well as the 4 other members of Y.E.S. Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, Eli Cottonwood and AJ Lee, look around at the customers who just pass them by. Damien is handed the megaphone and pleads his case.

Damien Sandow: If you would allow me to beg your indulgence for just one moment, I believe the message my associate Mr. Bryan was trying to convey to all of you miscreants is that I have been erroneously and unjustly run ragged by our slave-driver of a general manager Desmond Wolfe. I have been forced to defend my championships at a non-stop, and consistent basis for the past fortnight or two and it has understandably taking its inevitable toll on me. And if that weren’t enough our deplorable General Manager Mr. Wolfe has decided to interject himself into our cohesive business on more than one occasion. This inequity has gone on for far too long to the point that it is us, Your Enlightened Saviors, who come to all of you ignorant and misguided people for assistance. Everything that we do, we do for the benefit, the well-being, and the common good of each and every one of you, and in return we ask for nothing more than your enlightenment. However, this evening we seek for one sign of gratitude in the form of a signing of your names. This that I have in my hand is a petition, an ever-growing petition that ask for the just and immediate termination of one Desmond Wolfe's Contract. And all we need from you is your signature, your legible signature I might add. Now if you would all be so kind as to neatly and quietly from a single file line we can achieve our goal and continue to enlighten each and every one of you, who would like to be the first Mister or Missus to sign upon our petition?

Damien looks around as the people continue to file into the mall, paying him and Y.E.S. No mind.

Josh Matthews: Allow me to introduce at this time, Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph doesn’t come into shot. Josh looks puzzlingly over to his right off camera and the camera man eventually pans to see Dolph chatting up a female stage hand.

Matthews: Excuse me, Dolph!

Dolph makes his apologies to the woman and heads over for the interview.

rmp4d3.jpg

Ziggler: Josh are you seriously blocking me? And not serious like woo, woo, woo serious like The Big Shows personal trainer takes his job of hiding the cake.

Matthews: Right. Well, I think the people just wanted to know your thoughts heading into the triple threat tonight with RVD and Bray Wyatt?

Ziggler: My thoughts are the same tonight as they are every night from television to pay-per-view to live events to my bedroom…I’m here because I go all night long, showoffs like to do it in front of a crowd and I steal the show each and every night. I’m here because I’m the main event. I may not be IN the main event but that’s only a matter of time because who else do you know who is the complete package? That’s right, no-one, no-one on this roster or Raws roster or NXT or any company there is or has ever been or ever will be because I am the best!

Ziggler goes to leave the scene after his little promo but Josh already starts his next line.

Matthews: It’s just an actual victory tonight might prove the naysayers wrong…

This brings Ziggler back into shot with a sterner look on his face.

Ziggler: Naysayers? You mean everyone who’s completely and utterly jealous of this? Whatevs, who needs them? I may be on the ass side of a win-loss ratio right now but it is only a matter of time before the powers that be capitalise on the hottest commodity in professional wrestling to DATE! In fact, let me take this time, as there is literally nothing else worth watching other than me on this whole damn show, to address the general manager of Smackdown and make some points crystal clear like the beads of sweat that roll down my jacked abs that make your girl realise she’s in the wrong bedroom tonight. People want to see me. When people tune in to Smackdown they look at Dolph Ziggler and say “hey! I really really want to be this guy!â€￾ so the next time your ratings slump which happens to be, oh, right about now, I want you to take a look at Dolph Ziggler and realise that every second I’m not on TV you lose money. I will wrestle two matches on one night, hell I’ll wrestle the whole night long, but give me one chance, give me one shot to show the WORLD why they stopped calling Shawn Michaels the showstopper a long time ago and moved onto the next big thing, the next icon, the guy breaking more than hearts, Dolph Ziggler. I need…I need a title. I need THE title. I need the title that puts me on Smackdown EVERY SINGLE WEEK so I can steal the show. And you know what? I’m going to take it. I said last week on Smackdown that things were going to change around here and they will because I NEED the spotlight, I need a shiny title around my waist and I need to show…

Dolph looks left and right before clearing a space and doing a headstand for apparently no reason.

normal_vlcsnap-00004.png

Off.

Dolph walks way leaving Josh without words.

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. This draws boos from the crowd and I’m sure they’d quite like to see him get laid out with a chair…

ONE OF A KIND!

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, blowing his whistle. On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring. RVD rolls into the ring and raises his fists into the air, spinning around; he nods his head and proceeds to do his usual thumb taunting as his name is announced. RVD stares down Ziggler as both men wait for the final entrant of this triple threat match comes out.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd immediately jump to their feet to share their general distaste for the man now entering the arena. Bray Wyatt walks out from the back, Eli Cottonwood shadowing him, Money in The Bank briefcase in hand. He doesn’t enter the ring immediately however. He eyes his opponents up with a cocky smile. He finally makes his way into the ring with Eli right behind him. All three men have a stare down as Eli is forced out of the ring and the bell rings.

TripleThreatmatch.png

As the bell rings, all three men circle the ring, looking each other in the eyes. Wyatt suddenly leaves the ring applauding both of his opponents encouraging them to start without him. Van Dam and Ziggler look at Wyatt for a moment, and then look at each other. Just as they are about to lock up, Zigglers stops and smoothes back his air before flicking the moisture from his hair at Van Dam. That set Van Dam off as he charges Ziggler only to be met with a boot to the gut.

JR: What a cocky and slimy move by Ziggler!

Piper: But effective!

As RVD holds his gut Ziggler quickly starts to taunt him as he attempts to pick RVD up for a body slam only for RVD to wiggle out of it and push Ziggler into a turnbuckle. Ziggler catches himself before hitting the turnbuckle however and turns around just in time to jump out of the way from a clothesline. RVD looks at Ziggler with a bit more of a serious look. Wyatt suddenly comes into the ring and clotheslines a distracted RVD before exiting the ring. Ziggler doesn’t question the move as he walks over to RVD and starts to stomp down on him. Wyatt seems to be smiling on the outside of the ring as he mocks some fans booing him, Eli Cottonwood always by his side the entire time.

JR: That was just dirty handed!

Piper: Come on JR! An opportunity showed itself and he took it. Smart move!

Ziggler grabs hold of RVD’s neck and starts to lift him up. RVD powers out and starts to kick Ziggler in the thighs. Ziggler is forced to fall back slightly as RVD doesn’t let up. Ziggler finds the ropes and instantly hides behind them. Wyatt comes storming in from behind RVD and attempts a roll up package pin. RVD kicks out and Wyatt quickly gets out of the ring. RVD attempts to chase after him but stops when he gets to the ropes. Ziggler sneaks up behind RVD and attempts to hit a Zig Zag only to have RVD hold on to the ropes tightly causing Ziggler to fall back on his head. RVD looks back quickly to see that Ziggler is in the perfect position. He uses the ropes to propel himself towards the downed Ziggler and hit him with a lionsault. RVD attempts a cover!

JR: And Ziggler kicks out at two!

Piper: Did Van Dam really think it would be that easy to pin the Show Off?

As RVD gets up he is met with a knee to the stomach from Bray Wyatt who had been biding his time for the right moment to strike. He hits him with another knee to the gut. Wyatt doesn’t let up as he hits RVD hard with a forearm to the back. Wyatt runs for the ropes using the momentum he gets from them to hit RVD with a running clothesline only to get hit in the face with a spinning heel kick. RVD gets up quickly and watches as Wyatt rolls out of the ring holding where the most pain is on his face. Ziggler walks up behind RVD and hits him with a Zig Zag. Just as he was about to go for the cover, Eli Cottonwood gets up on the outside of the ropes and distracts the ref. Ziggler goes to attack Cottonwood only to have Wyatt run up grab his neck and pull him down on the ropes.

JR: Wyatt taking advantage once again.

Piper: Smart move really, I can understand why Cottonwood would do it, make sure his boss got the win.

As Wyatt gets back into the ring he grabs Ziggler by the neck, lifts him up and quickly hits him with a DDT. He sits up slowly, smiling in a cocky manner. Suddenly out of nowhere RVD drop kicks him in the face. All three men are down. Ziggler is the first to stir as he makes his way to the ropes, with RVD and Wyatt finally getting to their senses after. Wyatt is the first to get up. Ziggler is trying to use the ropes to get himself up, only to have Wyatt kick him in the ribs cause him to fall out of the ring. Wyatt sees RVd finally up and charges after him. RVD drop kicks him in the knee causing him to fall face first into the mat. RVD doesn’t waste any time as he runs for the ropes to gain some momentum only to have Eli grab his leg causing him to also fall face first into the mat.

JR: Oh come on! That was blatant interference!

Piper: I would have done the same thing if it meant keeping my assets safe.

The ref sees this and is arguing with Eli who is trying to defend himself. The ref has heard enough as he demands Eli leave the ring area. The crowd seems to support this decision as they start to cheer. Wyatt walks over in a groggy state and begins to curse out the ref. Eli is forced to comply however as more officials come out to remove him. Wyatt is still arguing with the ref as RVD rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. Ziggler quickly gets in the ring and attempts to hit a Zig Zag on Wyatt, only to have Wyatt grab the referee and slow down the momentum of the Zig Zag. Ziggler doesn’t seem all that pleased as he assaults Wyatt with intensity kicking him all over Wyatt’s body. RVD has finally caught his breath and rolls into the ring. This catches Zigglers attention who heads towards RVD only to receive a kick to the head. Ziggler crashes down to the mat using the ropes to keep him in place.

JR: RVD reeled him in hook, line and stinker.

Piper: I’ve seen better kicks.

RVD heads over to Wyatt who is slowly getting to his feet. RVD goes to grab for Wyatt’s neck when all of a sudden Wyatt grabs his tights and throws him out of the ring. Wyatt instantly goes back to arguing with the referee, who doesn’t seem to want to back down. Both men are yelling at this point, the crowd booing Wyatt heavily, but he doesn’t seem to mind. Suddenly out of nowhere Ziggler comes from behind and hits a successful Zig Zag on Wyatt. The fans erupt into a slight disarray as a heel is about to pin a heel.

RVD HITS THE FIVE-STAR FROGSPLASH TO BOTH MEN! The impact breaks up the pinfall for a moment, Ziggler is sprawled out over Wyatt but RVD is ontop of both men as the count is made.

JR: Blah gawd! What a frog splash by RVD!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Suddenly the referee climbs out of the ring as Rob Van Dam climbs the turnbuckle to start celebrating, as Lillian Gracia makes announement.

Lillian Gracia: Ladies & Gentlemen the referee has informed me that both Dolph Ziggler & Rob Van Dam successfully pinned Bray Wyatt, therefore this match is a draw!

Rob Van Dam cannot believe it, he looks around the ring and shrugs his shoulders, the fans begin to boo the referee as Rob Van Dam leaps off the second rope and basically tells the referee where to stick as everyone is wonder how unlucky can Rob Van Dam be but more importantly how lucky can Dolph Ziggler be.​

We open on all 5 members of Y.E.S. Entering that same shopping mall. They see a Bath & Body Works, a Wetzel Pretzel, a Lovesac store and a Champs store. They walk around the mall trying to coax people into signing their petition but to no avail. Suddenly, as they turn a corner, they run right into a Victoria's Secret. AJ tugs on Daniel's arm.

AJ Lee: Daniel, I think maybe we can get some people to sign the petition in there.

Daniel Bryan: AJ, I don't think people who shop there would sign anything we have.

AJ Lee: Oh, please Daniel! I'll make it worth your while.

AJ kisses Bryan on the cheeks as she leads him by the hand into the store, completely forgetting the fact that Eli is holding the petition. Damien says to Bray.

Damien Sandow: Mr. Wyatt, do you believe there be any merit to young Ms. Lees deduction?

Bray and Eli completely ignore Sandow and head on into the store. Damien soon follows. As they enter the store, Daniel is standing by a changing room. He is approached by the 3 male members of Y.E.S.

Damien Sandow: Mr. Bryan, precisely what is your confidant achieving in this miniscule room? For I certainly doubt she is retrieving any signatures for our petition.

Daniel Bryan: Look, I told you, she's not all there in the head. She's a bit....crazy.

Just as Daniel says that, AJ walks out of the dressing room in nothing but lingerie. Wyatt turns away, seemingly not wanting to partake in the sin of Lust, Damien stands there staring and stroking his beard and Eli has simply fainted. Daniel, on the other hand, can only think of one word to say.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

The camera fades on AJ looking smoking in the lingerie.

NEW

YAWK

GROOVE![/color]

[youtube]L-4vMQOOiUY[/youtube]

14758621jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

The crowd erupts as the Brooklyn Brawler comes out, in his usual upbeat demeanour, with a microphone in hand!

J.R.: You gotta give it to the Brawler, Piper! Even ater gettin' a shot like that to his family jewels, he's still comin' out here to fight Batista, in a brutal Chairs match!

Roddy Piper: Don't know why he bothers, J.R.! He's just going to get hurt some more!

Oblivious to the announcers' banter, the Brooklynite has entered the ring. Rather than strike his usual pose, however, the [color]Brawler[/color] is absorbed in counting the chairs that have been set up in the ring. His lips move as he silently does the math, and only after he is done adding does he turn to the entrance ramp:

2223-o.gif

Brooklyn Brawler: Geez! Ten chairs?! Are ya bringin' someone ta dinner or somethin', Dave? 'Cause ya should'a' told me, greaseball! If I'd'a known, I'd'a brought the table! Otherwise, where's everyone gonna eat?!

The fans chortle, as even Jim Ross can be heard chuckling. After a pause for effect, the New Yorker continues:

ecw27uu4.jpg

Brawler: If you'd'a told me, I'd'a brought a date, too! Although that Vanilla Sky 'as shown me that she don't much care for dat ole New Yawk Groove...

The Brooklyn Brawler grins, cupping his genital area with a pained grin. The crowd reacts mirthfully once again, but is soon hushed as a familiar entrance theme heralds the arrival of the Brawler's opponent for the night, "The Animal", Batista!

The Brooklyn Brawler is already in the ring with his hands in the air, chair in one of them as the ring announcements are made.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a Chairs Match, set for one fall!, in the ring from Brooklyn, New York... The Brooklyn Brawler!

YEEEAAAHHHH!

105778anigif8.gif

Batista's entrance music 'I Walk Alone' by Saliva hits the PA system and the big brute himself walks out on the the stage. He walks around the stage with great intensity before doing his signature machine gun pyro posturing. With the final bang Batista begins to walk down the ramp. Once ringside he grabs himself one of many chairs that litter the ringside area. He then jogs up the ring steps and steps between the ropes before heading up the top rope and flexing his guns. Batista steps down ready for action.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Washington, D.C, weighing in at 326 pounds, he is 'The Animal' Batista!.

ChairsMatch.png

Batista and The Brawler stand at the opposite ends of the ring, chairs ready in hand. As soon as the bell sounds the Brawler and Batista charge at each other, chairs aloft in the air, they both swing at the same time and the chairs connect with each other. What ensues now is a chair fight not dissimilar to a sword fight, or a lightsaber battle if your of the nerdy persuasion. Eventually after about four or five clashes of Steel Chairs, Batista knocks the chair out of the Brooklyn Brawlers hands. Batista then takes a swing at Brawler with the slightly dented chair he has in his hand, but the Brawler wisely drops down and crawls between Batista's legs and Batista's swing of the chair hits nothing but the ring rope, causing Batista to drop the chair down out of the ring. Batista turns round looking rather angry, he charges at the Brooklyn Brawler, but the Brawler sees him coming and simply sidesteps causing Batista to run into and trip over the top rope down to the outside onto his face on the outside. The Brawler throws his hands in the air, he can't believe it!.

JR: And the Brooklyn Brawler, I can't believe I'm even saying this, has taken the early advantage against Batista here!.

Piper: Just wait 'till The Animal rips his head off, then we'll see who has the advantage JR.

What the Brawler doesn't realise is that the ringside area is littered with Steel Chairs. So as Batista gets up he immediately grabs a chair and tries to enter the ring but the Brawler kicks at his hands causing Batista to back peddle. Batista beckons the Brawler to join him on the outside but the Brawler refuses. Batista tries to enter the ring again but the Brawler goes for a Baseball Slide, Batista sidesteps and the Brawler slides right out of the ring. Batista stands over the Brawler who finds himself now in a tough situation, so using all of his wisdom, as Batista lifts the chair into the air, the Brawler simply low-blows Batista and pulls him into the outside ring barricade. The Brawler then lifts Batista's legs up and tosses him up and over the barricade into the front row which again is littered with Steel Chairs. And people. As the fans are jeering Batista to his face the Brawler climbs up onto the barricade and proceeds to 'leap' down onto Batista with a Double Axe Handle to the back as Batista stumbles a bit getting to his feet.

Piper: Ah, c'mon!, I've jumped higher than he just jumped off of, what a pussy.

JR: Insults aside, I still can't believe that the Brooklyn Brawler... Steve Lombardi, has the advantage in this match!.

The Brawler grabs a chair from an unassuming seated fan causing him to topple over and spill his beer. Terrible actions. The Brawler uses the chair and smacks Batista over the back with it. It doesn't seem to affect Batista however as he turns round and stares down the Brawler, the Brawler runs away, avoiding the spilled beer. Batista runs and not seeing the spilled cup of beer, slips on it and falls on his rear end. The Brawler runs at and hits Batista with a kick to the face dropping the big man. The Brawler then asks a fan 'Hey, can a guy get a bottle a beer in here?!' the fan hands his idol a cup of beer which he proceeds to pour over the fallen Batista, saving the last sip for himself, he throws his hands in the air as the crowd cheer. However this bout of showboating has cost the Brooklyn Brawler as Batista is now on his feet as he turns round into him. Batista wipes the beer from his brow and proceeds to grab Brawler by the head and toss him over the barricade down to outside and climb over himself, he has the Brawler by his rather tattered jeans.

Piper: Ugh.... FINALLY

Batista has the Brawler by the jeans and he lifts him up by them into the air before tossing him over the announce tables into our commentary team. Piper looks rather pissed about it. Regardless Batista walks over and has Brawler in his hands again, he takes him around ringside before tossing him into the ring. Batista grabs a chair, he tosses it into the ring before getting another chair and tossing that into the ring. He then enters the ring himself. The Brawler tries to escape the ring but Batista grabs him in one of the holes in his shirt and drags him towards him before lifting him up into the air in a Military Press before dropping him down onto the ring rope, hotshotting Brawler on the top rope and causing him to fall to the mat. Batista grabs a chair now and begins to use it on the Brawler, destroying him as he cowers against the ropes to try and escape, he does so, rolling to the outside and faceplanting down onto the outside. Batista tosses the chair down to the mat and drops down to the outside himself.

JR: Brawler's running like a scalded dog!... or at least he's trying to...

Batista grabs the Brawler, but the Brawler drops down and drops Batista with a low Dropkick to the shins of Batista dropping the big man down onto his knees. Brawler then sets about hitting Batista with fists to the head and face, but Batista simply shoves him away. The Brawler falls onto his face on the mat facing away from Batista against the Steel Steps, as he gets up and turns around Batista races at him and launches himself into the Brawler taking him into the Steel Steps with a devastating Spear!. Batista gets up and roars like a wild animal. He grabs another steel chair on the outside and proceeds to choke the Brooklyn Brawler with it before tossing it into the ring. Batista grabs the Brawler but Brawler tries to crawl under the ring, Batista pulls him back out, but the Brawler has grabbed a chair and he swings it backwards over his head and cracks Batista over the head with it causing 'The Animal' to fall down on the outside. The Brawler then slides into the ring, chair in hand.

JR: Bah gawd!, sickening chair shot from the Brooklyn Brawler!.

Piper: I didn't know he had it in him!...

Batista gets up to his feet on the outside and sees the Brawler setting up the chairs against each other in a seated position. The Brawler is blind to the fact Batista is even on his feet as Batista walks around the ring and waits for the Brawler to even attempt the triple jump move to the outside. The Brawler does in fact go for it but he stops on the chairs and notices Batista is not there. Batista is right behind him now, the Brawler however improvises and throws himself off into Batista knocking Batista down with a sort of... it was really just a leap onto Batista with no technique. The Brawler looks to the top rope and points to it as the crowd begin to cheer him on. The Brawler takes his time climbing the top rope, seemingly afraid of heights, but he eventually gets himself up, but Batista is on his feet. He again just leaps off in Batista's general direction Batista however catches him this time and turns around before lifting Brawler up onto his shoulders in position for the Batista Bomb before slamming the Brooklyn Brawler down into the FOUR CHAIRS, which were in the seated position in an absolutely brutal manner!.

JR: BAH GAWD!, BAH GAWD!, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!... LITERALLY BROKEN IN HALF!.

Piper: That was brutal JR!... I LOVE IT!.

Batista looks down at the broken Brawler and drags him towards the centre of the ring before covering him.

Winner: Batista!.

batista265.jpg

Batista's job is safe as he realizes he's just earned himself a World title match. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Batista has a smug I told you so look on his face. It is this face we see on his face as Halloween Havok heads to its next segment!​

We open a scene on Damien Sandow entering the local Hot Topic store. He takes a look around and sees t-shirts bearing the names of people like John Cena, Stone Cold and CM Punk. Sandow picks up one of the shirts from the stack, looks it over and casually lets it fall to the ground. A Hot Topic employee approaches with size 0 gauges in his ears, blue hair and tattoos all over his body.

Hot Topic Employee: Hey bro, can I help you?

Damien Sandow: Pardon me but I am neither symbolically, nor genetically by any means your “Brotherâ€￾. It is Mr. Sandow, and to answer your inquiry you may certainly assist me for I believe you barter clothing in this establishment, so would you be so kind as to direct me to where the Your Enlightened Saviors merchandise is located?

Hot Topic Employee: Is that like a punk band or an emo band?

Damien Sandow: Are you attempting to beguile me in some way or are you simply that much of an ignoramus? I’ll have you know that I am Damien Sandow, the longest reigning television champion in UWF history and one half of Your UWF Tag Team Champions. In other words my addled young man I am your enlightened savior, now I have wasted more time than I can afford so I will simply skip to why I am here in your…â€￾fineâ€￾ establishment. I am here seeking signatures for my petition, a petition that will remove the miscreant of a general manager Desmond Wolfe from his tyrannical and abhorrent reign over Smackdown.

Hot Topic Employee: .....Dude, I don't know what you're on right now, but I want some.

Damien Sandow:Do you not comprehend who I am and what my mission is? You are but a helpless sheep lead to the slaughter of your own intellect, and you do so with a look of indifference on your face. You are suffering from a disease at this very moment, the disease of incompetence, and you alongside the confederacy of delinquents will only sink down into the doldrums of ignorance if you do not cure yourselves of said disease. That is my mission, to save you from drowning in the sea of ineptitude and inequity, to hand you and the rest of these mouth breathing miscreants the cure to this disease and give you deliverance from ignorance itself.

Hot Topic Employee:…huh?

Damien turns away and leaves but not before adding his two cents.

Damien Sandow: …...Miscreant.

The Rated “Râ€￾ Superstar Edge:
Hey, nobody needs to see you. You aren’t the focus here. I am. And well since I’m here and you have that mic there for me why not have an interview with the future World Heavyweight Champion. Why not have an exclusive interview with the guy that will eventually dismantle Rod Mysterio, take apart John Cena, or whoever happens to be holding the belt whenever I become the new world champion. I mean this is going to be history in the making. This is going to be bigger than this little tag title match. This is going to be bigger than even Rated Xtreme. This is going to be something that will captivated the minds of all that see it when it finally happens. If I had that Money in the Bank briefcase I would be champion right now but oh no those two chumps had to interfere and steal it from me. It was in my grasps. But look at little Bray, I’ve already beaten him. Mr. Money in the Bank is nothing more than a guy that got lucky. Got lucky because he had his butt friends there to protect him. But now… now everything is different. Now I’m not walking alone.

I got Jeff watching my back and I got my woman over there. The woman I said would be here at Halloween Havok to ensure the little hoe doesn’t try to blow me in the middle of the ring or after the match is over because she wants to go where the gold is. But what baffles me the most is how she is fascinated with her age. I mean really… look at her… she looks damn good.

Victoria:
My pretty belt. You won’t ever leave me. You aren’t ever going to leave me. I won’t let anybody take you from me. Especially not that little tramp. She would just infect you with her nasty diseases but I’m clean. I keep you clean. I make sure you are very well taken care of. I make sure that you are wonderful. I make sure that you feel just right. That you and I and Edge will always be together and soon he is going to bring a belt to stay with you. You will like that won’t you.

Um. Yeah she is still hot. Trust me beyond the obsession she is something special. And as far as I go… I just know that soon I will be the world champion. I know that the time is going to come when I will be elevated to the top of the charts. The top of the ladder. That I’ll be the one that people tune to Smackdown for, even though they already do. That I’m the one that will be plastered all over every Pay Per View poster. That I’m the one that everyone will be looking to get interviews with. That I’ll be the one that when they ask to interview with Rated Xtreme it is really code to have an interview with me. I mean come on now… look at him and look at me. I’m just …

Oh hey Jeff… ummm whats up.

AHdHu9V-QvQ.gif

Jeff Hardy:
What's up?? You want to know what's up with me? Do you realize how long I've been standing there listening to you talk me down, talk our match down. No, no, no, don't interrupt, you've had your say, now listen. I understand that you are now an established singles competitor, so am I. And down the road the World Heavyweight Championship is going to be the main priority. But who is going to take either of us seriously as title contenders, if together, we can't take down Bryan and Sandow huh? You need to get your head in the game man. This isn't a little tag team match... Titles aside, look at what YES have done to us the past few months. The tag team gold will just be a bonus to the job that needs to be done.

I don't need to remind you that at Vengeance you lost to Daniel Bryan do I? But maybe the way in which you lost should be refreshed... You did not deserve to lose that match. And this... This is your retribution. Me? You saw how close I was to become the Money in the Bank briefcase holder... albeit after saving your ass from a beating you may not have even recovered from at the hands of these guys at Summerslam. You came close to winning it admittedly but man... I was a hand-span away, and the rug was pulled from under my feet. Tonight they realize that messing with me, there's no rug under their feet, they're straight walking on glass. I just hope that you have my back... and I mean truly have my back.

Jeff Hardy goes to walk away but waits to tell Edge one last thing.

Oh, and uhh.... You shouldn't worry yourself that much about the World Heavyweight Title anytime soon man. You can just leave that to me. I'll see you out there.

Jeff walks off leaving Edge wanting to reply to him, but not being able to. Halloween Havok continues...

We come back to ringside after the latest promo and see the ring crew in the ring carefully wrapping barbed wire around the ring ropes. The bell rings signalling we are ready for the contest to begin.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is an I Quit Match where the only to win is to get your opponent to say the words, I quit!

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crazy ex-World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly and carefully as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the UWF Television Champion.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Cinncinatti Ohio, he is a former World Heavyweight Champion. Dean Ambrose!

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cqfEIJ3SCg4[/video]

The fans suddenly go mad as the UCW Hall of Famer himself, Raven steps out from the backstage as the arena is plunged into crimson blood red as Raven smirks and throws out his arms in a classic Raven-esque pose. The Television Champion makes his way down to the ring with Velvet Sky right next to him.

i-1.jpg

Lillian Garica: And his opponent being accompanied to the ring by Velvet Sky, he is the current and reigning Television Champion, from the Bowry, Raven!

Raven marches down the entrance ramp, slamming his Singapore Cane on the ground before heading down the ramp. Ambrose sees him coming and slides underneath the barbed wire and rushes to meet his foe the two stare down right in the middle of the ramp as the crowd wants blood. The official decides its better to just ring the bell and get things underway now!

IQuitBarbedWireMassacre.png

Ding Ding Ding!

Jim Ross: And we’re off!

Roddy Piper: JR, if the canvas ain’t painted blood red by the end of this, something is wrong.

As Ambrose charges up the entrance ramp, Raven slams the Singapore cane across the stomach of Ambrose but Ambrose doesn’t go down in pain again, but Raven ignores that and places his boot across the side of Ambrose and pushes him off the entrance ramp, slamming straight into the barricade. Ambrose hanging across the barricade, with his back exposed, Raven drives his Singapore Cane across the back of Ambrose, Ambrose roars in slight pain as Raven drives the Singapore Cane down across the bare back of Dean Ambrose for a second time before delivering a third blow across the back of Ambrose. Ambrose snarls and manages to pick himself off the barricade but straight into a headshot by Raven with the Singapore Cane, Ambrose glances up at him and yells “IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT!?â€￾ Raven shakes his head as finally breaks his Singapore Cane with another headshot with the cane, the Cane breaks and goes flying off into the air as Ambrose crash down on his backside allowing Raven to follow up with a boot to the face of Ambrose; causing Ambrose to roll down the entrance ramp; referee Earl Hebner isn’t sure whether to ask Ambrose if he wants to quit or not but Raven has no interest in Ambrose’s denial just yet as he pushes Earl Hebner away and tosses Ambrose straight into the ringsteps, sending him shoulder first into them, Raven glances at the ropes wrapped in Barbed Wire and smirks before looking back down at Ambrose.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, the match has barely started and this looks like it’s gonna be a long journey for both men.

Roddy Piper: JR, I just want to see some blood!

Ambrose rolls onto his belly and smirks as a tiny trickle of blood drips down from his brow, Raven nods his head as he delivers another stiff boot to the face of Ambrose, sending Ambrose down to his hands and knees, Raven quite literally hunting Ambrose follows Ambrose as he attempts to get back to his feet; Raven grabs Ambrose and flings him into the ring apron and grabs Ambrose by the face and tries to force him backwards into the ropes wrapped in barbed wire but Ambrose fights back with a punch to the side of Raven’s head before grabbing Raven by the hair and tosses him into the barricade. Raven this time slams shoulder first into it as Ambrose wipes the blood away from his brow again before looking underneath the ring pulls out a tool box of things. Ambrose chuckles as Raven gets back to his feet, Ambrose swings with the tool box and smashes it across the face of Raven, spanners, wrenches, screwdrivers, you name it, its all across ringside. Raven hits the ground as Earl Hebner rushes over to see if Raven wants to say I Quit but Dean Ambrose now pushes Earl Hebner out of the way and yells “Don’t be stupid!â€￾ before grabbing the head of Raven, reveal Raven has been busted open, Dean Ambrose smirks as he sees blood before biting down on the open wound of Raven! Raven seemingly roars in discomfort but it slowly turns to a chuckle as Ambrose releases his grip and spits out of some blood before grabbing a monkey wrench from besides his foot and smashes across the head of Raven.

Jim Ross: Roddy, I don’t know if this has crossed your mind, but they haven’t even touched the barbed wire yet…

Roddy Piper: JR, both men know when the ring moment to bring the barbed wire into play is… And it’s not right now.

Ambrose stands over Raven and chuckles before grabbing Raven by the back of his jeans and tosses him into the ring. Raven’s clothes get caught in the barbed wire and tear as Ambrose leaps up onto the top rope with a monkey wrench in his hand, as Raven picks himself up, Ambrose leaps off the top rope and plants the monkey wrench straight into the open wound of Raven, Raven drops down to his knees as Ambrose opens up his arms and mocks Raven “I thought you’d be tougher than this.â€￾ Raven face is slowly becoming a crimson mask as Ambrose slaps him across the face and yells “HAS-BEEN!â€￾ Raven snarls as Ambrose goes for another blow with the monkey wrench but Raven grabs the arm of Ambrose and slowly raises up and pushes Ambrose backwards, Ambrose is inches away from the ring ropes as Raven charges Ambrose, Ambrose dodges out of the way but Raven puts on the breaks, Ambrose leaps on Raven’s back with tries to force Raven forward into the ring ropes but Raven throws his elbow back and grabs Ambrose by the head and forces Ambrose forward; Ambrose puts his hands on the ring ropes wrapped in Barbed Wire and roars in agony but he’s holding the bloody Raven off. Ambrose kicks backwards, managing to low blow Raven, Raven holds his crotch as Ambrose releases his grip on the ring ropes and looks at his hand as blood begins to flow from them.

Jim Ross: Ambrose’s hands are covered in blood, but so is Raven’s face, well Hotrod, you’re on your way to having a blood bath.

Roddy Piper: I know JR, Ambrose might be suffering from Stigmata after using his hands to block the ring ropes.

Ambrose roars and grabs the jacket of Raven and pulls it off of the UWF Television Champion before attempting to rip off Raven’s T-shirt but Raven delivers a blow to Ambrose gut before grabbing Ambrose by the trunks and pulls him forward straight into the ring ropes chest first. Ambrose’s express changes to one of agony, as the barbs puncture his flesh, Raven gets back to his feet and wipes the blood from his face, Earl Hebner tries to ask Ambrose if he wants to quit but Ambrose pushes Earl Hebner away before ripping himself away from the Barbed Wire; there’s cuts all across his chest as he staggers straight into Raven who grabs Ambrose straight into a front headlock before dropping Ambrose with the Raven Effects! The fans make a pop for Raven as he sits besides Ambrose, Earl Hebner once again attempts to ask Dean Ambrose if he wants to quit but Raven grabs the microphone and shoves Earl Hebner out of the way before speaking into the microphone; particularly straight into Dean Ambrose’s ear.

Raven: Dean, I know you’re still somewhat in there, you better listen to me real careful because I ain’t letting Earl Hebner let you quit till I say it’s time… In fact, Earl, come here.

Raven picks himself up and goes to give Earl Hebner the microphone but suddenly boots Earl Hebner in the gut before grabbing Earl Hebner into a Headlock before hitting the Raven Effects to Earl Hebner! The fans don’t know how to react as Raven tosses the microphone into the crowd, he chuckles as Dean Ambrose gets back to his feet, Raven clenches his fist before delivering a blow to the small cut on Ambrose’s head, as some more blood begins to flow from the wound.

Jim Ross: Folks, if you haven’t put the women & children to bed already, you better do so now because this match won’t be ending anytime soon, there’s no referee!

Roddy Piper: JR, Earl Hebner was just gonna get in the way, the only way this match is going to end is when either Raven or Ambrose collapse and can no longer physically speak…

Raven continues to pound on the wound but Ambrose grabs the lose black t-shirt of Raven and tugs it away, quite literally ripping off Raven but Raven doesn’t care as he grabs the monkey wrench and drills it down into the wound Ambrose. Suddenly the blood flows out the wound heavily as Ambrose licks his lips, screaming at Raven “THANK YOU!â€￾ before using all his strength to push Raven backwards straight into the ropes wrapped in Barbed Wire. Raven is literally trapped as his flesh is hooked into the barbs. Ambrose staggers up to Raven points at him “feelin’ like quitting huh?â€￾ Raven smirks back and shakes his head as he peels off the barbed wire, blood begins to flow down his back. It’s clear both men are bleeding heavily from their wound but that doesn’t bother either man as they begin to trade lefts and rights in the middle of the ring, blood and sweat flying everywhere but Raven shows his smarts ducking the next attempt from Ambrose before following up with three jabs to the face of Ambrose before delivering a discus clothesline. Raven glances around for Velvet Sky before yelling “Szantyr… ARISE!â€￾ before picking himself up, suddenly Velvet Sky rushes down the entrance ramp with a Barbed Wire Chair in hand, she slides it into the ring as Raven picks it up and smirks. He glances down at Ambrose “If you want to quit like a coward… please, beg for it now.â€￾

Jim Ross: Raven’s actually offering Ambrose the chance to submit?

Roddy Piper: I don’t think he’s actually offering, he just wants to see whether Ambrose truly has those guts.

Ambrose hauls himself up to his feet as Raven lifts the Barbed Wire Steel chair above his head but Ambrose takes the opportunity to kick Raven in the gut before grabbing the steel chair wrapped in Barbed Wire and drills Raven across the back with it. Raven roars as the flesh is torn away, but more importantly, the ring is beginning to be bathed in blood. The canvas is slowly being stained red by both Raven and Ambrose’s blood but neither men seem to care as Ambrose drills Raven across the head once more before rolling Raven onto his back and putting the steel chair across his throat and yells “Thinking about calling it quits yet!?â€￾ Raven chuckles back “NO!â€￾ before grabbing both sides of the barbed wire chair with his hands pushes it away, cutting up his hands but he gets a moment to breathe but not as much as he hoped as Ambrose grabs Raven by the jeans and throws him into the ring ropes. Raven seemingly having the wind knocked out of him, begins to readjust the barbed wire wrapped around the ropes before twisting it around the wrists of Raven. Raven is pinned to the ring ropes!

Jim Ross: This can’t be good for Raven, he’s trapped in those ring ropes.

Roddy Piper: Ahhh JR, Raven is a big guy, he can handle it.

Dean Ambrose walks over to Earl Hebner and slaps him across the back of the head and yells at him to get back up, Earl Hebner slowly stirs as Dean Ambrose yells for a second microphone, he catches it but Ambrose is noticeably uneasy on his feet as the blood is flowing like a waterfall down his face. He spits blood out of his mouth but Ambrose is seemingly weak, but Raven doesn’t seem to be fairing any better as blood is flowing from his wounds, the canvas is becoming more blood stained by the second but the drama isn’t over yet as Velvet Sky climbs into the ring behind Ambrose. Ambrose lifts the steel chair above his head and yells at Raven “TIME TO END YOU OLD MAN!â€￾ but Velvet Sky manages to pull the Barbed Wire Steel Chair away from Ambrose. Big Mistake as Dean Ambrose turns around and chuckles, as Velvet Sky swings for Ambrose, Ambrose ducks underneath her attempt and grabs her into a chicken wing hold; Velvet Sky drops the chair as Ambrose hoists up into the air above the barbed wire chair, he glances over at Earl Hebner and yells him “NOW ASK HIM!â€￾ Earl Hebner groggy stumbles over to Raven, whose completely trapped in the ring ropes.

Earl Hebner: Raven, do you quit?

Raven winces as the blood continues to flow, he looks at Velvet Sky who shakes her head and screams “DON’T SAY IT!â€￾ Raven bites his blood lip as the bloodied Dean Ambrose is seemingly getting weak from the blood lost but Raven makes his response.

Raven: I… I OBJECT…

Ambrose laughs his head off as he drops Velvet Sky front first onto the Barbed Wire steel chair! The fans erupt into “HOLY FUCKING SHIT CHANTS!â€￾ but the impact as seemingly knocked almost all of the life out of Dean Ambrose; Raven snarls and manages to finally free himself at the expense of slicing his arms and wrists on the barbed wire; Raven is incredibly groggy and weak as Dean Ambrose gets back to his feet and screams at Raven while throwing his arms around “THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THAT WILL MAKE ME SAY I QUIT!â€￾ but as he throws his arms backwards, he collapses from the blood lost. Raven smirks and staggers forward and opens up his arms in signature taunt but collapses backwards himself from the blood lost. Earl Hebner, looks at the carnage in front him and signals for the bell, while slipping on a pool of blood.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, you got your wish, this was a bloodbath… I hope your happy!

Roddy Piper: No I ain’t JR, this match was bloody disgusting but I knew it would come down to this.

*Ding Ding Ding*

NO CONTEST AT 16:13

Lillian Gracia: Ladies and Gentlemen, referee Earl Hebner has declared this match a draw due to both men losing too much blood to continue.

The fans don’t quite know how to react as paramedics rush down the entrance ramp, ring techs begin to dismantle the barbed wire from the ropes as the fans slowly begin to applaud both men; who have been a blood stained battle as Smackdown goes to a back to YES.

We open the scene on all 5 members of Y.E.S. Leaving the shopping mall. AJ has 2 bags in her hands and has Daniel carrying 2. Bray is dragging Eli away from the sex toy shop and Damien is still in disbelief with his interaction with the person working at Hot Topic. Damien lifts the clipboard and checks the petition.

Damien Sandow: So, gentlemen, let us recap what we’ve accomplished here this evening: Mr. Cottonwood fell for some harlot at a so called pleasure store, Mr. Wyatt attempted to preach decent and respectable moral values to the morally bankrupt, I was horrendously disrespected in that God-awful and tasteless novelty shop, Ms. Lee went shopping for a new wardrobe, and Mr. Bryan…what did you achieve this evening?

Daniel Bryan: I watched AJ shop for clothes.

Daniel kisses AJ on the cheek.

Damien Sandow: Very well then, I must say I deduced earlier and knew it to be true deep down that this desperation act would fall flat on its face. Which is precisely why Gentlemen I ask the simple question, why look to these parasitic imbeciles to solve our problems when they are unable to help themselves. Our combined intellect far outweighs anything they could ever hope to accomplish, therefore I suggest we abandon this petition and all its signatures and simply continue to do what we’ve always done, and that is come out victorious in the long run.

Daniel Bryan: We only have 5 signatures, don't we?

Damien Sandow: The amount of signatures on this petition is irrelevant.

Daniel Bryan: So.....you're saying that would be a YES! YES! YES!

Damien Sandow: For your amusement, Daniel, You're Welcome.

All 5members walk into the sunset or, in AJ's case, skip.

After a grueling battle with the Brooklyn Brawler, we head to the locker room of the man who is now guaranteed a future World Championship Match. That man is the Animal Batista. Batista stands in front of the television, watching whatever program he sees fit.

normal_snapshot20080806020353.jpg

As Batista watches on intently, his locker room door can be heard opening. Batista quickly turns towards the door and stares at the person walking in; it is quite possibly the last person Batista expected to see on this evening.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Hey, Big Daddy Dave, what's crackin' pimpin'?

Batista steps closer to Dinero; ready for a fight.

Batista: What the hell are you doing here?

Pope: Whoa, whoa. Hol' up there daddy. Pope's not here to fight. Pope's here to congratulate 'ya. Pope saw what 'ya did out there earlier. 'Ya ran through the Brooklyn Brawler like he was nothin'. Now 'ya got 'yaself a World Title match in 'ya back pocket. But that's also why Pope's here pimpin'. Pope came all the way to 'ya hometown of Washington D.C to tell 'ya that, 'ya will not be recievin' a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship!

Batista: What?! What are you FREAKIN' talking about?!

Pope: That's right daddy. 'Ya not goin' recieve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. And let Pope tell 'ya why. 'Ya see, over the past few days, Pope 'ya boss Desmond Roughie have been exchangin' texts and emails. Now, Pope doesn't like Desmond and Desmond doesn't like Pope, but we've managed to come to a gentlemen's agreement.

Batista: Are you going to get to the point?

Pope: Pope's point is this daddy. Throughout Pope and Desmond's exchange, the two of us decided to make UWF history. And 'ya are a part of it big Dave. 'Ya see, for the first time in UWF history, there will be a trade. One superstar leaves Raw and goes to Smackdown and one superstar leaves Smackdown and goes to Raw. And 'ya big Dave, have been the superstar chosen to leave Smackdown and head to Pope's show!

Batista: What?

Pope: That's right, so I hope 'ya enjoyed 'ya match out there, 'cuz it was 'ya last one on Smackdown.

The surprise is written all over Batista's face. He barely has time to react before Dinero continues.

Pope: But Dave, Pope's goin' do 'ya a favor. 'Ya see, like Pope said earlier, 'ya got that World Championship Match in 'ya back pocket. It jus' ain't goin' be the World Heavyweight Championship. But Pope's goin' do 'ya one better daddy. On the next edition of Raw, on Dave Batista's first night as a member of the Raw Roster; Dave Batista will get his World Title Match! That's right, in the Main Event Big Dave; 'ya will challenge the UWF Champion one on one!

Batista's surprised expression now changes to one of extreme satisfaction; he's got a UWF Championship Match coming to him.

Dinero: Welcome to Raw. I'll see 'ya soon.

With that, Dinero pats Batista on the shoulder and exits his locker room, leaving a smiling Animal alone with his thoughts.

Fade.

[video=youtube;SczsPAxuCqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczsPAxuCqw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. The same theme music he used when he made an allegiance with Edge, "No More Words" booms out as Hardy finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring,

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and doesn't strike a signature pose, but stands there for fans to get a photo opportunity before leaping but it's not even that as he glances over his shoulder, knowing his tag partner is about to show up.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;5wuA9V_sqRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuA9V_sqRA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edge walks out on stage and is pumped for his upcoming match. He walks out towards the middle of the ramp and does his pose.

Lillian Garcia:
Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Weighing in at 241 pounds he is the Rated-R…Superstar…Edge!

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all cheer loudly for him.

He gets down, taking his shirt off, and readies himself for the match.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Behind him appears one of his fellow Y.E.S Members Bray Wyatt

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Aberdeen Washington he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring standing in the middle of the ring, looking out to the audience he holds up one finger telling everyone to pay attention. He lifts up his Tag Team Championship alongside his partner and the two give them hell.

Lillian Garcia:
And his tag team partner he is one half of the UWF World Tag Team Championships! Damien Sandow!

The four heated rivals look over each other as the bell is rung.

UWFWorldTagTeamChampionships.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: Folks, this match has been all the talk of UWF Universe, Damien Sandow’s seven consective match in as many weeks and their first televised title defence against two men who are hot favourites to defeat YES; Jeff Hardy & Edge.

Roddy Piper: JR, if YES want to walk away from this match, they need to divide and conquer Edge & Jeff Hardy to do what they do best, wear down their opponents with their technical prowess, that is their best option.

Daniel Bryan starts off for his team as Jeff Hardy and Edge discuss amongst themselves whose gonna start for them, ultimately they go with Jeff Hardy. Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow chuckle at Jeff Hardy as he strolls up to the centre of the ring, Daniel Bryan gets up into Jeff Hardy before delivering a slap across the face of Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy simply rubs his hands together and nods his head before delivering an even harder slap back to Daniel Bryan, sending him down to one knee; Jeff Hardy opens his arms to taunt Daniel Bryan as Bryan gets back to his feet, he gets right up into Jeff Hardy’s face and yells “LET’S WRESTLE!â€￾ Jeff Hardy shrugs his shoulders, before locking it up into a collar and elbow tie up Jeff Hardy and Daniel Bryan jockey for position in the middle of the ring. Jeff Hardy using his height advantage to get a better starting position but don’t count Daniel Bryan out as he manages to twist Hardy’s balance into a sit headlock. Hardy trapped in the side headlock pushes Daniel Bryan forwards into the ring ropes, as Daniel Bryan rebounds, Jeff Hardy leapfrogs over Daniel Bryan as Bryan comes back off the ring ropes again, Jeff Hardy goes for a Hip-toss but Daniel Bryan leaps through it and grabs the arm of Hardy and pulls him down to canvas going for the LeBell Lock in the early going but Jeff Hardy somersaults forward out of it into a Jackknife pin to Daniel Bryan.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: Since when could Jeff Hardy do that?

Jim Ross: Since the stakes have been raised.

Daniel Bryan manages to bridge upwards and turns Jeff Hardy inside out but Jeff Hardy drops to the canvas tries to bring Daniel Bryan down with him but Daniel Bryan drops to his knees trapping Hardy’s shoulders down on the mat but Hardy uses his legs to hook underneath Daniel Bryan’s arms and pushes Daniel Bryan down to the mat but Daniel Bryan rolls backwards and back to his feet to deliver a brutal MMA kick across the head of Jeff Hardy. Hardy collapses to the side as Daniel Bryan shakes his head “YOU DON’T OUTWRESTLE ME!!â€￾ before dropping down to his knees and making a cover on Jeff Hardy.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, what a head shot by Daniel Bryan.

Roddy Piper: Jeff Hardy could be out of this?

Jeff Hardy kicks out!
Daniel Bryan sits back up as Damien Sandow, offers his hand for a tag, Daniel Bryan makes the tag as Damien Sandow climbs into the ring, as Jeff Hardy picks himself up; trying to clear the cobwebs as Damien Sandow grabs Jeff Hardy by the shoulder and sits him around but Hardy uses his momentum to spin around into an elbow smash to Damien Sandow; Sandow holds his chin as Jeff Hardy grabs Damien Sandow by the arm and goes for an Irish Whip but Sandow’s reserves the attempt and sends Jeff Hardy to the ropes closest to his partner Edge, who slaps Hardy across the shoulder. With the blind tag made, Edge prepares to go into the ring as Jeff Hardy ducks the clothesline from Damien Sandow and slides out of the ring, Edge charges across and catches Damien Sandow offguard with a clothesline; knocking down to the canvas.

Jim Ross: It seems apparent that Jeff Hardy & Edge are somewhat still on the same page, regardless of their alteration earlier.

Roddy Piper: We’ll see JR, we’ll see.

Damien Sandow picks himself up as Edge stalks him, goes to grab Sandow into a side headlock but Sandow has other ideas, pushing himself free before ducking under Edge’s attempt to go for a clothesline but Sandow manages to duck underneath and in the same motion grabs the neck of Edge and brings him down to the canvas with a Neckbreaker. Damien Sandow gets back to his feet and tags back in Daniel Bryan, Daniel Bryan leaps over the top rope as Edge holds his neck and picks himself up, Daniel Bryan pounces and grabs Edge into a headlock, squeezing on the neck and head of Edge, hoping to follow through with the neckbreaker, as Edge shows off his strength and power as the biggest man in the match by lifting Daniel Bryan and drops down, so Daniel Bryan’s back is facing Jeff Hardy’s corner. Edge then picks up speed and drives Daniel Bryan backwards straight into the turnbuckle, knocking the wind out of Daniel Bryan, he releases the hold on Edge, allowing Jeff Hardy to make the tag to get into the ring. Hardy gets into the ring as Edge climbs out as Jeff Hardy leaps onto the second rope before swinging down to drive a dropkick to the face of Daniel Bryan before dragging him to the centre of the ring to make a cover which Charles Robinson makes a count on.

One…

Two…

Daniel Bryan kicks out!
Daniel Bryan pushes Jeff Hardy off of him as Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet as Daniel Bryan looks slightly frustrated after being caught offguard but gets back to his feet; Jeff Hardy spins Daniel Bryan into a right hook but Daniel Bryan fires back with a right hook of his own, which gets the crowd going “NO!â€￾ as Jeff Hardy fires back and the crowd cheer with a “YES!â€￾ chant, seemingly winding up Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan, while Daniel Bryan continues to exchange the blows with Hardy; Damien Sandow opens up his arms and yells at the crowd “Ignorant fools!â€￾ before turning back to the ring, almost perfect timing as Daniel Bryan gets the advantage and knees Jeff Hardy in the gut before going to Irish Whip Jeff Hardy into the ring ropes, but Jeff Hardy manages to duck underneath Daniel Bryan’s clothesline straight into the opposite ring ropes but Damien Sandow is lying in wait and delivers a knee to the back of Jeff Hardy; sending Hardy staggering forward into Daniel Bryan who leaps up and grabs Jeff Hardy to an Armbreaker take down; Daniel Bryan then proceeds to wrap his legs around the left arm of Jeff Hardy and begins to tug and pull at the hold.

Jim Ross: Blah, Damien Sandow just helped out his partner big time!

Roddy Piper: That’s what a good team does, JR!

Daniel Bryan is wrenching on the arm of Jeff Hardy who attempts to move his body to get near the ring ropes but can’t as Daniel Bryan continues to tug and pull on the arm of Jeff Hardy, Hardy begins to use his feet to find the ring ropes and seemingly manages to find them but as he does, Damien Sandow quickly pushes them off, out of sight of Charles Robinson. Jeff Hardy roars in agony but continues to attempt to escape the hold, moving his body inwards to get some advantage but Daniel Bryan is quick on his feet to readjust the hold, this time his feet are pushing on the ribcage of Jeff Hardy; quite literally stretching the right arm of Jeff Hardy. Edge is pacing up and down on the ring apron, seemingly frustrated but with Charles Robinson distracted by checking on Jeff Hardy allows Daniel Bryan to free up his right arm as he reaches out for the hand of Damien Sandow and the two begin to team up, with Damien Sandow leaning back off the ring apron, causing Jeff Hardy even more agony but as Charles Robinson looks up; the two releases their grip on each other and act obvious to any wrongdoing. Charles Robinson then goes back to checking on Jeff Hardy, allowing both members of YES to continue on with their tactics.

Jim Ross: Blah, what cheating scumbags are Daniel Bryan & Damien Sandow.

Roddy Piper: JR, it ain’t cheating if it isn’t seen!

Damien Sandow roars as Daniel Bryan as they continue to tug on the left arm of Jeff Hardy but they make too much of a comition about it, gaining Charles Robinson’s attention, who gets to his feet and yells at Damien Sandow. Daniel Bryan gets back to his feet and tells the referee to pay attention, but causes an argument between both members of YES and Charles Robinson; albeit, while this is going on, Edge and Jeff Hardy make a tag and Edge charges into the ring and blindsides Daniel Bryan but Charles Robinson grabs Edge and pulls him back and yells at him to get back on the ring apron, Edge can’t believe it as Daniel Bryan chuckles and grabs Jeff Hardy by the foot and pulls him back to the centre of the ring before tossing him up against turnbuckle. With Edge and Charles Robinson now arguing, both Sandow and Daniel Bryan get into the ring and begin to double stomp a mudhole into the gut of Jeff Hardy, the fans are livid, then Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow fake a tag clapping their hands together which seemingly gains Charles Robinson’s attention. With Sandow now in the ring with Jeff Hardy, Sandow head tosses Jeff Hardy into the middle of the ring and grabs the left arm of Jeff Hardy into his own armbar while pushing all his bodyweight across the back of Jeff Hardy, causing more agony to Jeff Hardy.

Jim Ross: I’m telling ya Hotrod, I’d love to see play fairly, because they’d be in serious trouble right now.

Roddy Piper: JR, they are fighting fairly, they are using their brains.

Sandow manages to push Jeff Hardy down to his front as Damien Sandow gains his smirk back and continues to apply the pressure on Jeff Hardy; Edge is pacing up and down on the ring apron, yelling at Jeff Hardy to do something but Jeff Hardy is pinned down, Edge slams his fists across the top ring rope as Jeff Hardy snarls and begins to use his free arm to crawl himself closer to his corner but Damien Sandow is refusing to let it happen, getting back to his feet and drags Jeff Hardy backwards by the left arm but this allows Jeff Hardy to roll onto his back and grabs the head of Damien Sandow and pulls him down into a Small Package! The fans go nuts as Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: What quick thinking by Jeff Hardy!

Roddy Piper: He got lucky JR!

Damien Sandow kicks out!
Sandow rolls to his feet and seemingly pissed off with Jeff Hardy rolling him up Jeff Hardy is making his way across the ring to his partner but Damien Sandow lunges forward and grabs the foot of Jeff Hardy and begins to pull him back towards the middle of the ring but Jeff Hardy hops up on his free right foot and hops on the spot before leaping up and delivering an Enziguri to the back of Damien Sandow’s head. The Fans go nuts as Edge manages on the turnbuckle pad, and reaches out with his free arm, Jeff Hardy begins to crawl himself towards Edge as Daniel Bryan gets ready to climb through the middle rope and charges towards Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy leaps up and makes the tag to Edge! The fans explode as Edge climbs into the ring and delivers a huge clothesline to Daniel Bryan, the fans are on their feet as Damien Sandow is back to his feet and goes to deliver a clothesline of his own to Edge but Edge ducks underneath it and grabs Damien Sandow by the head and hits the Edge-O-Matic to Damien Sandow, with Sandow shoulders down on the canvas, Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, what a hot tag by Edge and he might just have this won!

Roddy Piper: He’s just gotten lucky JR!

Damien Sandow kicks out!
The fans leap to their feet, thought there was a slim chance that Edge had won it but not a chance of that, Edge gets back to his feet, as does Daniel Bryan. Bryan charges at Edge but Edge grabs him by the head and tosses Daniel Bryan out of the ring, a slightly confused Damien Sandow gets back to his feet as Edge boots him in the gut and goes to hoist him up for the Edgucation but Sandow manages to stay grounded before hoisting up Edge with Northern Light’s Suplex complete with a bridging cover, Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: C’mon Sandow, show them why last week was just a blip on the map!

Edge kicks out!
The fans erupt for Edge kicking out as Jeff Hardy hauls himself back up to a vertical base, he tags himself in from Edge as Damien Sandow gets back to his feet, Jeff Hardy boots Sandow in the gut and goes to grab Sandow into the Twist of Hate but Sandow manages to spin out of it and seemingly grabs Hardy into a headlock going for the Enlightener but Edge rushes across and delivers a chop block to the back of Damien Sandow’s left leg; the leg buckles as Hardy falls down connecting with a sitout jawbreaker to Sandow, Sandow springboards upwards and backwards before crashing on the mat. Jeff Hardy goes to scramble for a cover, he hooks the leg as Edge take a moment to catch his breathe.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: What a double team of Damien Sandow there!

Roddy Piper: Now JR, that is cheating.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, I swear you’re from a different planet some times.

Thr…

Daniel Bryan makes the count!
Bryan crashes into Hardy, knocking him out of the ring, Edge glances round and notices Daniel Bryan broke up the pin, Edge snarls out of frustration before turning on the spot and charges at Daniel Bryan, Bryan spots Edge coming and grabs Charles Robinson and pulls Robinson into the path of Edge and the Spear! Robinson crashes and burns as Edge can’t believe it, Edge pulls at his hair out of frustration, not await Daniel Bryan is waiting, as Edge turns around, Bryan nails him with a thunderous MMA kick to the face! Edge collapses down to the canvas as Daniel Bryan yells at AJ “Get one of the belts!â€￾ AJ nods her head and smiles as she casually skips over to the timekeeper but she is suddenly pushes over by Victoria! The fans go wild as Victoria begins to grapple on the outside, while back in the ring Jeff Hardy has gotten back to his feet, Daniel Bryan screams “NO! NO! NO!â€￾ at the two girls fighting on the outside but as he turns back to check on his partner, Jeff Hardy leaps up and hits a Twist of Hate! The fans go wild as Bryan crashes face first into the canvas but Jeff Hardy isn’t done yet as Damien Sandow is back to his feet, Jeff Hardy boots Damien Sandow and nails a second Twist of Hate before hooking the leg of Damien Sandow but he suddenly realizes there’s no referee.

Jim Ross: God damnit! Thanks to Daniel Bryan, we have no referee and that’s just great…

Roddy Piper: Here comes the cavalary JR!

Jeff Hardy rolls his eyes as Bray Wyatt and Eli Cottenwood run down the entrance ramp, Wyatt slides the Money in the Bank briefcase in first before climbing in himself; Jeff Hardy quickly knocks Wyatt off the ring apron as he drops down to his hands & knees, Edge has regrouped and sees Cottenwood is climbing up onto the ring apron, he seizes the moment to charge, Edge leaps up onto Hardy’s back and over the top rope to Spear Cottenwood off the ring apron, crashing down below onto Wyatt! The fans erupt into “HOLY FUCKIN’ SHIT!â€￾ chants as Jeff Hardy looks stunned but Edge down out after sacrificing himself. While by the time keeper, AJ tosses Victoria shoulder first into a set of ring steps before grabbing one of the UWF Tag Team Championship belts and tosses to ring, Daniel Bryan who’s just coming two grabs the belt and as Hardy turns around, he gets nailed in the head with the belt! The fans begin to crap on Daniel Bryan as he pulls Damien Sandow on top of Jeff Hardy, suddenly seemingly on que, the most crooked official in UWF history rushes down the entrance ramp, Nick Patrick slides into the ring, and ignores the blatant DQ by Daniel Bryan and makes a count on Jeff Hardy, while Daniel Bryan begins to chant “YES! YES! YES!â€￾

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Roddy Piper: Language JR!..

Three…

NO! JEFF HARDY KICKS OUT!
Suddenly Daniel Bryan’s yessing is drowned out by the loudest pop in UWF history but more importantly, visible signs of frustration appear on his face; he looks at Damien Sandow and Nick Patrick, suddenly Daniel Bryan boots Nick Patrick in the face and yells “NO! NO! NO!â€￾ at him as Edge hauls himself into the ring into the ring as Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan turn their attention to Edge, as Edge stands up on the ring apron, Bray Wyatt grabs his foot , Edge begins to kick Wyatt in the face trying to get him to release the hold but he suddenly gets grabbed into a front facelock by Damien Sandow, as Sandow hoists Edge up over the top rope, Edge reserves the momentum and lands on his feet, he lifts up Sandow and knocks the charging Daniel Bryan in the face with the flailing foot of Damien Sandow has he plants Sandow with the Edgucation! The fans go nuts as Hardy crawls over for the cover, Edge manages to get Charles Robinson to come too to make the count, a slow three count begins, everybody in the arena is on their feet, waiting anxiously.

One…
…
…
…
Two…
…
…
…

Jim Ross: Blah god! They have done it, YES will be dethroned!

Roddy Piper: I don’t believe it JR!

…
Thr…

Bray Wyatt puts Sandow’s foot on the bottom rope!
Charles Robinson spots it as Edge and Jeff Hardy can’t believe it, Bray Wyatt silently begins to chuckle to himself on the outside, leaning against the ring steps as Edge paces up and down, Edge suddenly drops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring and pulls a steel chair out from underneath the ring! Edge slides into the ring and seemingly lining up Damien Sandow for a chair shot, but Jeff Hardy suddenly gets in the way and snatches the chair off Edge! Hardy yells at Edge “WE DON’T NEED THIS!â€￾ Edge frustrated pulls at his hair yells back “YES WE DO!â€￾ Hardy tosses the chair and aside and shakes his head but their argument has proven costly as Daniel Bryan drills Jeff Hardy in the back of the head with Bray Wyatt’s Money in the Bank Suitcase! Hardy knock forward, pushes into Edge, causing Edge to fly out ring. Hardy drops to his knees as Daniel Bryan quickly disposes of the suitcase, Damien Sandow gets back to his feet as the almost lifeless Jeff Hardy to pushed into Damien Sandow, who takes a deep breath before hoisting Jeff Hardy for the Enlightener! The fans boo loudly as the blissfully unaware Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…
…

Two…
…

Jim Ross: Once again, YES need to use a weapon to the back of Someone’s head to walk away victorious.

Roddy Piper: JR, this is all Hardy’s fault, he shoulda let Edge have claimed the gold with the steel chair!

Jim Ross: Jeff Hardy was trying to do the right thing and win the way they should win!

…
Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winners via pinfall at 27:31: Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan (STILL UWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!)

pink-damien-sandow.jpg
Daniel+Bryan+vs.+Dolph+Ziggler10.jpg

The fans begin to boo heavily as in the middle of the ring, Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan both stand up and shake hands, they are quickly followed by Bryan Wyatt, Eli Cottenwood and AJ, the entire faction of YES begin to celebrate in the ring holding their gold high above their heads before taunting the crowd with their victory before making their way out of the ring.

Jim Ross: It makes me sick, knowing that that pack of wolves could gain the World Heavyweight Championship any time they want.

Roddy Piper: It’s the way of the game JR, get used to it!

As YES begin to brag & celebrate up the entrance ramp, Edge slides back into the ring to check on his fallen partner, Jeff Hardy whose incredibly groggy is helped back to his feet by Edge, Edge grabs his hand as Jeff Hardy seemingly apologizes to Edge and Victoria but Edge shakes his head and with out any warning delivers a huge boot to the gut of Jeff Hardy before hoisting up Jeff Hardy into an Edgucation on the steel chair which is close by! The fans are going nuts, disgusted with Edge's actions as he picks himself up and kneels besides Jeff Hardy's broken body and begins to tug and pull at his hair before yelling into Jeff Hardy's ear "ME AND YOU ARE THROUGH!!!!" before rolling out of the ring and being accompanied up the entrance ramp by his girlfriend Victoria leaving a broken Jeff Hardy in the ring and himself being suffered in boos.

Jim Ross: What the hell Edge? What'cha go and do that for? Just because Jeff Hardy refused to cheat, you are a disgusting human-being!

Roddy Piper: Settle down JR, in the wrestling industry, you can't trust anybody! Anyways people at home, it's time for a commercial break for our main event of the evening, The World Heavyweight Championship match.

Fans in the arena are cheering and excited for the halloween havok ppv they have seen thus far. Todd Grisham is standing by as he begins to speak

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen at this time. I would love to welcome one of the two men who will compete tonight for the world heavyweight championship Rey Mysterio.

fans cheer at the site of Rey Mysterio as Todd Grisham begins to speak

images

Todd Grisham: Rey being the super hero of the UWF has it perks... but also becoming World heavyweight champion will almost boost your level of heroism to the next level. But how do you justify your attack on John Cena last Friday night on Smackdown?

Rey Mysterio: Well Todd I explained to John face to face not too long ago why I did it too him. You see as a hero it is good to be kind. Trust me kindness is needed to be a hero. I just felt though as if John maybe underestimating me, and was thinking that John was going to be too kind to me entering this match up at Halloween Havok. The thing is though John told me, "that he is not going to be kind at Halloween Havok". That he is going to be coming in here at 100 percent, and let me tell you amigo nothing gets more exciting knowing that you will be having a tough battle in your hands coming up.

Todd Grisham: Very interesting answer. Rey what does the world title mean to you? You've said in the past you have no interest at becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, you even walked out of a European title match in the past because you trusted RVD as champion. What is it about John Cena that makes you interested in him as World heavyweight champion?

Rey Mysterio: Well let me tell you Todd that the World heavyweight championship. It is power here in the UWF. The man who becomes the world heavyweight champion is a guy who has basically control, and influence on many people here. Now I like John don't get me wrong, I think he is a great guy who represents this brand well. I just want to know for sure though he is a guy that can protect this brand. I just want to make sure that this brand is safe. So families can come here and be able to enjoy there time at a UWF event. John beats me tonight no doubt he has my respect. No doubt that I can trust him at protecting this brand.

Todd Grisham:So Rey what you're telling me is. Win or lose tonight in this very ring... if there is so happen to be a cash in by Bray Wyatt you'll be there by John's side?

Rey looks at Todd with a serious look thinking almost as if that is really a question he needs to answer. Rey goes on and gives his answer.

images

Rey Msterio: Yes... Yes Todd I will protect Cena. I am also hoping Cena will do the same for me.

Todd Grisham: Well Rey you almost question Cena's loyalty with that mayan trick. Calling him evil...

Rey Mysterio: Woah... Woah stop right there Todd. Don't mix my words around. I did not call John evil, I said I thought he would turn evil. I thought but John cleared it up too me. The reason why I said that Todd was because John's heart was telling me something different then his mouth. That is why. You see Todd John is a competitive nature, he is a work horse. A guy that people can respect, but the thing is about John he is always looking at the world heavyweight title as his prize, and almost seems like he can't rest with out that belt in his possession. You see Todd this match right here. It is a good way to test what kind of man is John Cena. If I win and lets just say if Bray goes to cash in.

If John is nowhere near my side I will see where he stands. If I win and he is standing by his side then I know what type of man John Cena is. Todd this match right here it is just not a world heavyweight championship match. This match is going to be a test of justice. We are going to really see how pure one human being is here tonight, it'll show here tonight. So Todd right now John and I have to go put on a show to entertain these people soon.

Todd Grisham: Alright Rey good luck tonight... and tear it up out there buddy.

Rey Mysterio: Thanks and will do brother.

Rey walks away as the fans cheer as the camera pans elsewhere to the show​

Fade. The camera’s open up backstage, as we immediately find World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena as the main focus of the scene. There’s a white background behind Cena, and it seems as if he’s preparing to make a speech. Cena is given a cue to begin, as he nods his head, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-10-03-15h42m13s204.png

John Cena: I’ve been in this business for about ten years now. And, ever since I debuted here in professional wrestling, Rey and I? We’ve been the best of friends. We’ve always had each other back. On a personal level, Rey’s been there for me a hell of a lot. And when I say a hell of a lot? I mean A HELL OF A LOT. He knows me better than anyone else on the roster to be honest.

John Cena tilts his head, as he rubs his chin for a moment, nodding his head. Cena grows a slight smile across his face, as he continues.

John Cena: He’s known better than anyone what being an U.W.F. superstar means to me, the things I want to accomplish, the way I’ve felt about some of the guys in the locker room, simply put, he’s my homie! He’s put his faith in me when no one else would. He’s believed in me when no one else would. It’s part of the reason this match has become as anticipated as it’s become.

John Cena nods his head, as he quickly continues.

John Cena: We’ve never really faced each other, so that’s why I’m really looking forward to the World Heavyweight Championship match here tonight. I really am, the main event can’t come quick enough quite frankly. Rey and I always said if we ever had a singles match, then it had to be big! We always said it had to be the best it could be! Take out all the doubters, the people who’re saying this match is gonna tear our friendship apart because quite frankly? It can’t and it won’t. We both just wanna go out there and blow the roof off the place!

John Cena releases a couple chuckles, as he looks up at the roof, before continuing.

John Cena: With all due respect to the other guys on the card, but, the people have been waiting for this match for a long, long time, and for the first time in a long time they’re gonna get two big names, two fan favorites, who don’t go in to a match against each other for personal reasons. We don’t go in to this match to try and get the others respect or anything like that, we go in to this match just wanting to steal the show, and see which one of us deserves to hold that World Title.

The camera’s focus on the World Heavyweight Championship, as John Cena wraps up the segment.

John Cena: Rey, I know you’re watching so let’s do what we do best and that’s give these people one hell of a match and see who’s gonna end up as THE CHAMP. And believe me when I say this, it’s GONNA be me.

John Cena smiles and nods at his words, as he points to his World Heavyweight Championship. The camera’s fades to black, bringing the segment to an end. Fade.

JR: Well folks we've had a tremendous night so far right here in the Nation's Capital of Washington DC and after that Tag Title Match I'm in shock. But nonetheless the show must go on and excuse my quip, but for John Cena and Rey Mysterio, the Time is Now!

Piper: I've got goosebumps JR. After what we've seen so far tonight how are these two men going to outdo what we've seen so far. Though I will admit this right now and I have no problem with it. If that menace Rey Mysterio wins the World Title, I will eat your hat JR!

Lillian Garcia:
The following conestest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the Evening. It is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship!

[video=youtube;1kWAETNn51s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWAETNn51s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio pops out of the staging as if he were flying before he makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans. After spending a moment with the fans he eventually slides into the ring and hops up on the turnbuckle saying a small prayer!

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, the Challenger. From San Diego California, he is UWF's only Superhero, Rey Mysterio!

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€￾. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “This one will steal the show cause the Champ is Here!" before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury Massachusetts. He is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena!

Cena and Rey stare eacho other down as the bell is rung signaling the beginning of the title match!

WorldHeavyweightChampionship.png

Ding Ding Ding!

Cena hands the World Championship to the official before taking off his shirt and throwing it into the crowd. Mysterio smirks underneath the mask before taking his shirt off and tossing it to the other side of the crowd showing the similarities between these two superstars. But while both men are heroes in their own right and fan favorites, that is where the similarities end as Cena and Mysterio are clearly polar opposites in physical condition. Cena knows he has the size and power advantage and so immediately looks to tie up in the center of the ring. Mysterio, thinking himself the man of Steel decides to answer. Cena grabs hold in a collar to elbow tie up and without breaking a sweat, against everything Mysterio’s got, Cena sends Mysterio into the corner where the official forces the break. Cena lets go amused with the fortitude Mysterio has as he calls for another. This time however Mysterio realizes how big a mistake it would be and as Cena comes in, lashes out with a sharp kick to the leg. Cena grabs his leg and smiles again impressed by being outsmarted by Mysterio.

Piper:
I don’t know what could be worse for Mysterio JR. Going strength on strength or worse brawling with the World Champion.

JR:
Mysterio is going to have to use that speed and quickness to survive here Hot Rod, because that may be the only thing he has over John Cena.

Cena fixes his kneepad before circling the ring with his challenger, Cena goes low trying to tie up again, but as he gets near enough Mysterio lashes out with another kick to the leg. This time Cena looks a little bit frustrated as he shakes his head. Cena shakes his leg before going to try and tie up with Mysterio again but as he draws close Mysterio unleashes a third kick to the side of the leg. This time however the Challenger doesn’t let up nailing two sharp kicks to Cena’s hamstring. With Cena hunches over in pain Mysterio bounces off the ropes building momentum but runs into a big shoulder block from the World Champion. Cena doesn’t waste a second going for the cover.

1…

The Challenger kicks out!

JR:
Mysterio trying to build the speed he’s going to need to take Cena off of that vertical basis and folks Cena is indeed built like a train and that must be how Mysterio felt as he was dropped to the mat like that Hot Rod.

Piper:
Mysterio weights as much as a feather JR, Cena is going to eat him alive tonight!

Cena lifts Mysterio to his feet when suddenly the challenger wraps his arm around Cena’s head and applies a headlock. The crowd are surprised to see Mysterio attempt a headlock but it appears to be working as Cena didn’t see it coming. Cena sells the move well trying to use his strength to get Rey off of him but Mysterio is able to keep Cena on the mat and in the lock. The official Earl Hebnar checks but of course Cena won’t quit due to a headlock. Cena tries a different approach and shoves as hard as he can against Mysterio, the Master of the 619 is surprised as he goes shooting into the ropes but Rey recalibrates himself and slides underneath Cena only to come up and go right back into the headlock.

JR:
And now Mysterio heading right back to the headlock, clearly trying to wear Cena down so that he doesn’t have the strength to do such moves as the Attitude Adjustment!

Piper:
Mysterio is going to have to decapitate Cena’s thick head if he wants to do that. My grandmother could lift Mysterio above her head!

JR:
Both men showing what great passion and willpower they have for this business and that World Heavyweight Championship here tonight.

Mysterio is starting to feel like he has control of the match, and his temporary overconfidence allows Cena to use his strength to send Mysterio up looking for a back body drop. However the Challenger flips out of it and lands behind the champion and again applies the headlock. The crowd are booing now as they were hoping to see Mysterio go big, but instead Mysterio is forcing Cena to wear himself out trying to get out of this headlock. Mysterio gets Cena down to a knee, but that is far enough the Champion thinks as he reaches deep down and finds the strength to bring Mysterio up and down with a back body drop, that the Challenger can’t escape from. Cena now wants to wear Mysterio down as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Mysterio kicks out!

JR:
Cena going for the cover there and I believe the Worlds Champion is trying to wear out Mysterio much like Mysterio is trying to wear out John Cena!

Piper:
The Masked Menace can’t hop, skip, and jump let alone kick out JR if he is exhausted!

Cena wants to keep the pressure up on the masked man and picks Mysterio up but Mysterio lashes out with a hard kick followed by a second, a third, before grabbing Cena in the headlock and heading over to the ropes looking to springboard off of them and does before coming down with a bulldog! The crowd are surprised and excited as Mysterio goes for the cover.

1…

2…

The Champion kicks out!

Mysterio waits for Cena to get to his feet and once he does Rey goes for another kick, but Mysterio has gone to the well one time too many, as Cena moves out of the way of it before shoving Mysterio hard right into the ring corner. Cena tries to follow up sprinting full speed at Mysterio, but Rey slides away and Cena runs head first into the steel turnbuckle. Cena goes falling out of the ring as Mysterio catches his breath in it. After several seconds Mysterio gets up and waits for Cena to get to his feet on the outside. The World Champion does eventually oblige and Mysterio hops up to the very top rope and waits. As Cena looks up Mysterio jumps and connects with a seated senton on top of the World Champion and the crowd goes absolutely nuts.

JR:
Rey Mysterio with high risk there, over the top rope and both men look like they have been in a train wreck!

Piper:
My god, what a menace. He calls John Cena his friend and I’ve seen absolutely nothing friendly from this so called Superhero in this match up!

Rey is up first and follows Cena who crawls around before trying to pull himself up but Mysterio kicks Cena right in the ribs, before picking up Cena and sending him crashing head first into the announce table. Mysterio looks in firm control of the match up now as he prepares to send Cena into the steal steps, but Cena digs deep and counters, but Mysterio is quick enough to climb up on top of the steps. Mysterio leaps off looking for another Senton, but the intelligence of Cena is too smart and rushes underneath. Mysterio lands and looks as though he has hurt his leg, and Cena isn’t waiting around taking Mysterio’s head off with a clothesline!
JR: Good god almighty what a shot from the World Champion!

Piper:
That’s what happens when you are the size of an Ant JR, you get squashed.

With the count being close to 10 Cena has no choice but to toss Mysterio back into the ring. He gets him close to center and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

The Challenger gets a shoulder up!

The Champion lifts his challenger to his feet and sends him off the ropes. Cena puts his head down a little too soon however and Rey grabs it looking like he’s going to go for a DDT, but Cena lifts him off his feet, Mysterio manages to keep his arm around Cena’s neck and with a great move is able to drop him with a tornado DDT! Cena looks out like a light as Mysterio pushes him onto his back and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR:
What a great counter there by Rey Mysterio and I thought he might be calling himself World Champion after that one Hot Rod.

Piper:
Cena powered out of that like no ones business JR! The Champ is impressing the hell out of me here tonight.

Rey and John both get to their feet and as Rey comes into attack Cena grabs Mysterio’s leg. Rey tries an enziguri but hits air as Cena ducks underneath. Mysterio falls flat on his face opening Mysterio up and wide open for the STF which Cena is quick to grab a hold of and the crowd roar in approval as Cena locks in his secondary Finisher! Mysterio is in trouble now as Cena has his tree trunk like arms around Mysterio with nowhere to go!

JR:
STF! STF! Mysterio is stuck in the middle of the ring with no hope of escaping Hot Rod!

Piper:
Finally that little pipsqueak can go back to jobbing like he’s supposed too!

Cena has the move locked in, but Mysterio shows he isn’t here just because he’s a masked man. The Superhero of the UWF begins crawling with everything he can towards the ropes. Cena of course keeps trying to increase the pressure, but Mysterio refuses to have come this close a second time and not walk out World Champion as he reaches the ropes! The crowd cheer as Cena immediately gets off of him looking at Hebnar and mimicking the break. Cena wants to capitalize on his momentum as Rey pulls himself up on the ring apron. Cena heads over but Mysterio goes through the ropes and puts a shoulder into the World Champion before in desperation sending Cena to the mat by hanging him up on the ropes. Cena lands perfectly and right where Mysterio wants him as he hops over the top rope and comes down with a big splash from the top. Cena looks as if all the wind has been knocked out of him as Mysterio goes for another cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena gets a shoulder up!

JR:
Another near fall and bah gawd this match is so back and forth its ridiculous.

Piper:
Its all about the World Championship JR! Both men giving it there all in hopes that the other opponent will finally go down!

Cena looks like he hurt his back as he attempts to pull himself up but as he sets himself on the middle rope Mysterio is already in action bouncing off the ropes on the opposite side and looking for the 619, but the Champion uses his inhuman strength to catch Mysterio. The crowd are in awe as Cena dead lifts him into a fireman’s carry before unleashing a vicious Attitude Adjustment right in the center of the ring!

JR:
Attitude Adjustment! John Cena is going to retain the World Title here in this david v. Goliath match up!

1…

Piper:
The title is on the line and its over!

2…

3… NO!

Mysterio gets the shoulder up and the place erupts!

JR:
I don’t believe it! Mysterio has just kicked out of the Attitude Adjustment!

Piper:
WTF JR! Earl Hebnar must be old as hell with how slow that count was!

Cena sits up and looks in pain and completely frustrated now as the World Champion doesn’t know what he’s going to have to do to walk away with the World Title still in his possession. Cena looks back at Rey who is struggling to even crawl as the AA appears to have done its job. Cena rises to his feet and turns to see Mysterio pull himself up in the corner. Cena lunges after Mysterio figuring a big move will seal the deal here, but Rey gets both his feet up and they collide with Cena’s head! Mysterio goes for a big right hand, but the Champion ducks it and begins running full speed at the ropes, Mysterio turns just in the nick of time to receive a brutal shoulder block from the World Champion that shakes the ring. The Champion isn’t done there however as he goes off the ropes again as Mysterio gets to his feet, Cena looks for the shoulder block but Rey is a second quicker as at the last second leaps up into the air and hops onto Cena’s shoulders before performing a hurricarana that dazzles the crowd! The maneuver however is tough to pull off and the fatigue of both men find them both collapsing inside the middle of the squared circle.

JR:
I’ve never seen in all my years an attempted shoulder block countered into a Hurricarana, that is incredible!

Piper:
And you can see it on the face of both the challenger and the champion JR, they are tired and sore, and it is not going to be a fun morning for either man tomorrow I can promise you that!

Cena attempts to sit up but Mysterio is up to a vertical basis first and bounces off the ropes right as Cena gets into a seated position. Once there Mysterio sends him right back to the mat with a running dropkick to the face! Mysterio makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena kicks out!

Mysterio gets to his feet and heads over to the ropes and contemplates going for a springboard moonsault, but the Champion is up and Mysterio turns to attack, but Cena’s ring presence is phenomenal as he catches Mysterio and looks for his spinning powerbomb move, but his feet are not planted correctly and Mysterio counters it into headlock takedown that sends Cena precariously into the ropes! Cena comes back and Mysterio hops up onto his shoulders looking to bring him down with a sitout facebuster but the World Champion now counters and sends Mysterio to the mat with a powerbomb that gets the crowd on their feet!

JR:
Oh my! And now the Champion coming up with the big counter and listen to these fans, they know what’s coming now!

Piper:
Mysterio is going to learn he can’t see shit JR!

Cena gets right down in Mysterio’s face and throws out the 5 fingers and waves it as the crowd chant “You can’t see me!â€￾ Cena than bounces off the ropes and after performing some theatrics connects with the 5 knuckle shuffle! Cena waits as Mysterio begins struggling to his feet and when he does Cena lifts Mysterio up onto his shoulders looking for a second Attitude Adjustment! But Mysterio comes to life fighting as hard as he can and manages to slide off before dropkicking Cena in the back. The impact of the move catches Cena so off guard he goes flying head first into the middle rope. The crowd now are on their feet as Mysterio calls for it! Mysterio rushes and connects with the 619 sending the Champion falling to the mat in exhaustion. Mysterio collects himself before deciding since it didn’t work before he’s going to go up top, and Mysterio climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off looking for a huge splash, but Cena gets his knees up just in time! Mysterio and Cena again lay in the middle of the ring hurting and exhausted as Earl Hebner begins a ten count.

JR:
My god, the scouting that must have been done before this match, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone come back that quickly after suffering the 619!

Piper:
These two superstars finishers seem to be practically useless here tonight JR! I think they are going to have to find something else to use instead!

Cena takes a seated position in the corner he is clearly out of it and running on instinct. Mysterio gets up holding his stomach and sees right where John Cena is and quickly rushes him, with Cena out of it he is easy prey as Mysterio hops onto him and begins performing a bronco buster! The crowd loves it as Mysterio again and again bounces up and down on the World Champion until finally he is forced to stop at the count of 4 and a half. Cena instinctively rolls over and falls dead weight on the middle rope in perfect position again for the 619!

JR:
Come on Rey! This might be your one and only shot, I don’t think you are ever going to get another one!

Piper:
The World Champion looks like he’s done for, oh god no! Mysterio as Champion, I don’t want to eat JR’s hat!

Mysterio smiles before taking a deep breath before bouncing off the ropes and looking for another 619, but that breath is costly as it allows Cena to rise to his feet and as Rey comes rushing back Cena instinctively throws him up onto his shoulders and connects with a second Attitude Adjustment! Both men lay down in the center of the ring unable to move!

JR:
AA! AA! AA! From out of nowhere!

Piper:
I thought it was Rey Mysterio who could drop anything from a hat. But Cena showing why he is the World Champion as he is truly taking it to the so called Superhero! But Cena needs to make a cover here he is wasting precious time!

Cena after a long minute finally throws his arm on top of Mysterio!

1…

2…

3… NO!

Mysterio gets the shoulder up and the match is still on!

JR:
Bah Gawd how did Mysterio kick out of that? His body has to be sore, has to be at its limits and yet the resident of the 619 finds a way to kick out!

Piper:
Mysterio must be cheating somehow JR, there is no way a jumping bean like him could kick out of one let alone two AA’s without the use of some illegal help, the menace!

Cena looks horrified now as he realizes that the World Title may be slipping out of his fingers. He gets to his feet, refusing to allow that to happen, perhaps Mysterio is right and Cena is greedy, but he’s earned every second and he’s going to do it now by any means possible. Exhausted and on his last leg he grabs Mysterio’s leg looking to lock on the STF, when suddenly out of nowhere Mysterio counters and rolls up the champion.

1…

JR:
Wait! Are you kidding me?!

2…

Piper:
Cena kick out!

3…

Cena does not kick out he is too exhausted and the crowd roar as the unbelievable has occurred!

Reymysteriochampion.jpg

Here is Your Winner and the NEW UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio!

Everyone is in shock as Mysterio falls to the mat exhausted from a brutal war. Cena lays on the ground unable to believe what has just happened.

Piper: No! No! No!

JR:
Mysterio with that one extra counter in a match full of them and now he’s the World Heavyweight Champion! I am in shock Hot Rod!

Earl Hebnar grabs the World Title and takes it into the ring and hands it to Mysterio who is on his knees unable to stand. Mysterio grabs the title belt and kisses it. Tears coming out of his eyes as Cena watches from the corner in disbelief. Mysterio gets to his feet as does Cena and Cena stares down at Mysterio!

JR:
Uh oh! I don’t like the look in the eye the former World Champion is giving there Hot Rod!

Piper:
Could Rey Mysterio have been right about John Cena!? Are we going to see an evil John Cena right here and now!

Rey looks up and Cena not sure what his motives are. Rey tries to prepare for a fight but honestly he is just too weak. Thankfully for the new Champion Cena throws out his hand for a handshake. Mysterio breathes a sigh of relief before taking it and shaking back. “Don’t get used to it, I’m getting my rematch!â€￾ Cena tells Rey before patting him on the back and exiting the ring.

JR:
Well I guess Mysterio was wrong about John Cena, who even after losing the thing he’s worked for the most, is still an upright, outstanding guy.

Piper:
But did you hear what he said JR? He’s getting his rematch right away, does this mean we could be seeing Mysterio v. Cena again soon?

Halloween Havok ends with Cena clapping for the New World Champion but clearly angry with himself as Mysterio stands on the turnbuckle with the World Title as UWF Halloween Havok goes off the air!

===================================

STAFF ROLL:
World Heavyweight Championship - SBS
Triple Threat Match - Rated R Superstar (THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
Chairs Match - Sam
Everything Else - GRIMLOCK SMASH!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown NOW presents: Halloween Havok!

If Killz, Lub or Sam don't like the Triple Threat Match, I apologize, was last minute, wanted to help out Ra- Grimlock. So apologies if I didn't do you guys justice. I think it turned out nice. :)

Rest of the show looks great! Good job guys!

Killz

Reaction score

Only read my match and the tag-match at the moment but as Rated R posted I just wanted to say I actually really liked the triple threat man! For a last minute job it was pretty off the hook, you have a pretty sweet descriptive style, it may not be jam-packed but its coherent and you can follow it and it felt like an early PPV match :) thanks for doing it man, it lived up to expectations bro.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn! What a show!

Jarrett retained, we've got a new champ in Chase (CONGRATS)!

And I am off to RAW...

Crazy, crazy show!

Status
Not open for further replies.