UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

DesmondeWolfeTitantron.gif

The fans suddenly erupt as Desmond Wolfe's old UCW theme hits the PA system and from the backstage marches Desmond Wolfe, a shocking surprise as the first competitor to show on UCW Smackdown; Wolfe marches down to the ring with a cock sure look on his face.

wolfey-o.gif

After a few moments, he climbs into the ring and takes a microphone from a ring tech as the lights dim, with a single spot light pointed on him.

DesmondWolfe6.png

Desmond Wolfe: Alright listen up ya wankers, you are staring at the face of UWF Smackdown... The man that could not be beat, the man whose undefeated run was infamous on Saturday Night iMPACT... DESMOND WOLFE!

The crowd goes bonkers as Desmond Wolfe ushers them down in a manner only he can do.

Hush hush thunderlips, all week on twitter, facebook and that, there's been talk about who the General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown will be and well, I figured I'd come out 'ere and silence each and everyone of ya! Because it's ME! DESMOND WOLFE! And I ain't 'ere to pussy foot around the issues or anything like that, oh no... I'm 'ere cause I was best back in UCW and I am gonna best 'ere in UWF; since my return backstage two weeks ago, they gave me, my own brand and they said to me 'Desmond, make us a second show!' and well, well, 'ere we are, the first ever UWF Smackdown!

The crowd again goes crazy, knowing the history of Wolfe and what he has done for the company's he's been in. He fixes his sunglasses, trying to hide a smile before he speaks.

Now, I have alot of business to get to tonight, this being me first day on the job, so 'ere is what we are going to do. Like me, you all like action and surprises, well I got one big one 'ere tonight. But that's later, right now, I'm going to surprise you now, cause up next, Daniel Bryan is going to face Batista in a Hardcore Championship match. Now you know that both men will be in it, to win it!

JR: Woah! What an announcement by our new General Manger of Friday Night Smackdown! A Hardcore Championship match to kick off Friday Night.

Piper: I bet money, old Bryan is not going to be a happy camper after hearing this.

Wolfe has a big grin on his face as he exits the ring and fixes his sunglasses. Lillian Garcia enters the ring next to announce the combatants in the upcoming match.

UWFSmackdownban.png

June 8th 2012

PICT0040.jpg

The Pyros go off and the first ever UWF Smackdown in underway live from Pittsburgh Pennslyvania. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars drafted to Smackdown parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is awesome with the Fist popping out of the stage and the lights a blue signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: By god what an atmosphere here at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh Pennslyvania where tonight history is made as UWF Smackdown makes its a debut. A debut people could be talking about for years to come. Well where are my manners, I got so caught up in the moment I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and I am alongside one the biggest legends in the business, The Hot Rod, Roddy Rowdy Piper. Piper it is a pleasure to be with you once again.

Rowdy Piper: Normally I'd make a fat joke, or talk about how your barbeque sauce sucks, but since this is such a historic event I'll keep it for later. What's up folks, we've got a great evening planned for you, unless you don't like wrestling in which case I say you stop read... I mean watching right now and go do something else.

JR: You'll have to excuse my partner he is getting a little senile in his old age. We've got some great action set up for you here tonight, as we have Champions in action tonight. Its pretty hard after the chaos of the UWF draft to get everything figured out but Hot Rod and I are going to try our best. Go for it partner.

Piper: We got the Hardcore Champion Daniel Bryan in action against the Animal Batista. The man who will challenge the Hardcore Champion at Starrcade Dean Ambrose facing off against the ugliest man I've ever seen Rob Van Dam, Dibiase taking on some punk from Long Island, and the United States Champion Brock Lesnar facing off against a Reality TV Star in our main event.

JR: Eloquently put Partner.

Piper: You want eloquent you should have hired Oprah for this job not me.

JR: All kidding aside folks, General Manager Desmond Wolfe, how strange is that to say, has announced our first match is going to be for the Hardcore Championship. Let's get it underway.

The camera's turn to the ring where everyone awaits the arrival of the first superstar.

Lillain Garcia: The following contest is our opening match of the evening and is for the UWF, Hardcore Championship! Introducing first, from Washington DC, he is the challenger, Batista!

[video=youtube;zO6mkpGwc5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6mkpGwc5M[/video]

The crowd lets off monster heat as the Animal Batista makes his way out to the ring hitting his chest pumped at the news he could walk out of Pittsburgh with Championship gold. The Animal gets down and pounds the ramp as sparks fly out of the stage causing more heat for the over the top superstar. Batista is all smiles and even mocking slaps some hands with some fans at ringside before climbing up the steps and walking into the ring. He bounces in the ring as he awaits his opponent.

JR: The latest news that this match is going to be contested for the Hardcore Championship has got to put the favor in the size and strength of Batista.

Piper: For a belt with such prestiege, particularly the fact they have a 2 out of three falls match in only a few short days for that belt, there is going to be alot of pressure on Bryan to retain here tonight.

Lillian Garcia: And the opponent, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, Daniel Bryan!

[video=youtube;v9aAGEn10D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9aAGEn10D8[/video]

The crowd continues to boo as the Hardcore Champion makes his way out to the ring. If having to defend the championship bothers him u can't tell as he comes out going YES YES YES! Bryan wastes no time in getting into the ring and staring down his opponent. He undoes the belt around his waist and takes off his shirt before both men prepare to begin the brutal match.

JR: And here we go folks, the very first match in UWF Smackdown history. This should be a slobberknocker.

The bell rings and Batista wastes no time kicking Daniel Bryan in the gut and attempting to go for the Batista Bomb early. Bryan, the technical champion quickly rolls onto the back of Batista and rolls him up but Batista kicks out before the ref can even go for the cover. Batista gets up and Bryan drives Batista to the mat with a drop toe hold before the Hardcore Champion puts the Animal into the Ankle Lock.

JR: And love him or hate him Daniel Bryan is a tremendous wrestler, taking down the Animal even though he out sizes Bryan by a bunch.

Piper:
Batista would probably be better suited to just grab something heavy and hit Bryan with it!

Batista is quick to roll out of it and kick the Champion off, but Bryan is up quick and ready to go, but Batista isn’t going to let the match get any more out of control as he exits the ring to jarring from the crowd. The Pittsburgh fans having trouble picking someone to root for as Bryan follows Batista to the outside. It’s a mistake as Batista elbows the Champion in the side of the head before using his brute strength to throw Bryan hard into the barricade. The Animal smiles now as Bryan gets to his feet, the Animal grabs Bryan and again with his strength throws Bryan into the steel ring steps. The crowd half cheering, half jeering the Animal.

JR: And now the Animal Batista has managed to wrap his arms around the Hardcore Champion so to speak and is having his way in the early going of this match up.

Piper:
The Animal’s strengths lie in brutalizing the smaller and quicker Bryan. If the Champion can’t walk, it will be easy to take the strap off him.

JR:
I wouldn’t underestimate Bryan however, he has shown the true heart of a champion in his match ups with Dean Ambrose and while his mouth might be a big waste his ring ability is not.

Batista feels in control as he lifts up the ring apron and looks underneath the ring for anything he can find to punish his opponent here in the very first match on Smackdown. Batista pulls out a toaster and he can’t believe his eyes. The Animal quickly throws it aside and pulls out something else. This time it is an ironing board.

Piper: Who freaking put this stuff under the ring? Martha Stewart?!

Batista is furious as the crowd jeers him with a chant of “Get back to the Kitchen!†Batista can’t get rid of it as Bryan is coming back at him. Batista throws the ironing board at Bryan who catches it and tosses it aside only for the challenger to drive him to the floor with a clothesline. Batista points to his head acting like he is all smart. He picks up Bryan and drives him with his shoulders, almost spearing the Hardcore Champion into the announcer’s table. Bryan’s lower back is in serious pain now as the Animal lifts Bryan up and drops him back first on top of the table.

JR:
And now the action is just mere feet in front of us. I don’t like this Piper, I’m not as agile as I used to be.

Piper:
You haven’t been agile since you were four. Then you went to McDonalds and well look what we have now.

Batista turns towards the ring announcer’s area and picks up the ring bell and as Bryan is getting to his feet he rings the bell right in Bryan’s ears. The effect is staggering and the Animal laughs. The Hardcore Champion lashes out with a kick to the shins which feels like nothing more than a bug bite. Batista lunges at Bryan with the ring bell but Bryan instinctively brings Batista down to the floor with a drop toe hold. Bryan picks up the ring bell Batista dropped and as the Animal gets to his feet Bryan nails him over the head with the bell. Batista falls to the ground and Bryan screams out, Yes! Yes! Yes!

JR: And this is what I am talking about right here. I’ve never seen a superstar have their head so far up their own ass quite like the Hardcore Champion.

Piper:
It still is nowhere near where his head would be if it were up your fat ass JR.

Bryan doesn’t go for the cover an unusual lapse in the former ROH star as he picks up Batista and tosses him into the ring. Bryan turns around and grabs a steel chair from underneath Lillian Garcia before hopping into the ring with it and waiting for the Animal to get to his feet. Batista gets to his feet and Bryan rushes him with the chair only for Batista to get a boot up and drive the chair back into Bryan’s face. The Hardcore Champion is down and Batista goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

JR:
With bone-jarring impact the steel chair has just switched this match from the champion to the challenger.

Piper:
That is what I love about Hardcore matches, just like that it changes in a second.

The Animal wipes away the ringing in his ears as his focus turns deadly right at the Hardcore Champion. Batista begins begging for Bryan to get to his feet, jumping up and down getting the mat hopping. Bryan does get to his feet and the Animal rushes him connecting with a brutal spear!

JR: Bah Gawd! The UWF Hardcore Champion just got broken in half by the Animal. Could we be opening Smackdown with a new champion being crowned.

Piper:
Man my grandmother felt that one and she’s been dead for years, JR.

Batista quickly covers Bryan, the crowd can’t believe what they are seeing. The referee goes to count the pinfall.

1…

2…

3… NO!

JR:
The fight in the Hardcore Champion isn’t out yet! I thought we were going to be looking at a big change to Smackdown’s plans for Starrcade.

Piper:
That has to be so crushing to someone like Batista. Next time I bet you the Animal will go out of his way to break the Champion in half.

Batista grabs his head in frustration, but the veteran is not going to let his big chance slide just like this. The Animal is cold and focused as he heads over to the ropes and begins shaking them violently. He throws the thumbs up, followed by the thumps down to a mixed reaction as he turns towards the Champion and kicks him in the gut. He places Bryan between his legs…

JR:
I think we are looking at a new champion here, the Animal is about to finish off his prey.

Piper:
Bryan is going to be so pissed, it will be great!

The Animal picks up Bryan onto his shoulders when suddenly Bryan punches him square in the head. Suddenly the Animal collapses to the mat like he has been shot with a gun. Bryan looks like he’s seen a ghost as the camera pans down to his hand, where on them are a pair of brass knuckles. Bryan begins to laugh.

JR:
Are you kidding me? Brass Knuckles? Where the hell did those come from?

Piper:
That sneaky bastard! If he had a backbone I’d say he reminded me of me.

Batista is out like a light and Bryan kicks him onto his back before locking in the Yes Lock! The crowd is booing loudly seeing Bryan win in such a shameful way, possibly mocking Ambrose with it. Batista is out like a light and the official has no choice but to call for the bell.

15752668.jpg

Here is your winner and STILL UWF Hardcore Champion at 13:45 Daniel Bryan!

JR:
And just like that Daniel Bryan has stolen victory out of the hands of defeat and retained the Hardcore Championship.

Piper:
I feel kind of ripped off JR, but I got to admit what Bryan did there was cleaver. Dean Ambrose better be ready because if this is any indication Bryan is not afraid to get his hands dirty.

The official attempts to wake Batista up as Bryan walks up the ramp still Hardcore Champion shouting Yes! Yes! Yes! The crowd gives him major heat as Smackdown heads to the back.

The feed goes backstage into what seems like a completely black room where an unfamiliar face stands looking towards the camera*

20120405_sd_damien_sandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

"All glory comes from daring to begin."

- Eugene F. Ware

Allow me to beg your indulgence for just one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you, and on the eve of a new beginning here in UWF. Beginnings point towards many things in our lives, whether it be the beginning of new life in parturition, or simply the start in another home. However most if not all beginnings bring about change, whether it be for the better or not is of course in the feeble hands of all you. And in that comes a lack of uncertainty, because by nature the indolent become addled at the mere thought of change. It is almost desponding to me to see the greater masses so lacking in basic function as to fear something so frivolous, no dare I say something so prevalent. For in change comes healing, in change comes perceptiveness, in change comes your salvation. With the commencement of a new brand, comes the dawning of a new era. Where I take in my hands the duty of saving all of you from yourselves, by giving you my higher standard to look up and aspire too. Why this benevolence in my part? A man who knows the finer things in life, soiling his extremity’s with the filth known as the common persons mind? It is quite simple, even for most of you viewing this evening. However in respect towards those not able to follow, I will do my best to slow my rate of speech as to accommodate your slower working minds I do understand my vernacular can be intimidating to those whose manners of speaking include acronyms for common words and series of misspellings for your own amusement. Simply put, you’ve lived your lives through the ignorance is bliss mentally, so much so that none of you could properly state you have done just that…Live. I however have been afforded with a higher intellect, so I am here to put an end to ignorance and show just how blissful perceptibility can be to all of you. Inside all of you lies an intellectual yearning to be enlightened, yearning for someone to guide you to the other side leaving doltishness behind in favor of acumen. Deducing that some of you…people… will not freely be saved, I will do only what is expected of me. Shine a light on those misleading your poor simple minds; expose those who have been able to oh so easily prey upon your emotions.

*Sandow looks down as if angry at those he mentioned, before continuing*

Fear not, for those aforementioned people will not hurt you anymore, for I shall hand you people your own lost intelligence and in doing so giving back your freedom. I stand for decency, taste, and intelligence and soon you all shall as well. For while those targeting your ignorance disgust me, it is not them completely at fault for simply gaining what they seek. As it is all of you who self-impose the ignorance upon yourselves, you seek not the knowledge but the lack there of as to stay in the dark for what you cannot see you simply believe cannot hurt you. Intellects such as myself would go to blame you for such ignorance, I however am a league above them. As I will be saving you from said ignorance, consider me your…intellectual savior of the masses. And before you come up to me, your minds washed of the mildew growing upon it, wishing to thank me simply know before you do that I do not seek your approval only your enlightenment…however I am behooved to not leave those wishing to thank their intellectual savior without so much as a response…Therefore I leave you with the only reply that seems appropriate for when the situation occurs…You’re Welcome.

*Sandow smiles as the screen fades off and on with the show.

The crowd inside the packed arena on this debut edition of Smackdown are on their feet waiting for the next happening.

'TIIIIIIME IS ON MY SIDE... YES IT IS!'

[video=youtube;PHVeyo4W18U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVeyo4W18U[/video]

'Time Is On My Side' by legendary band, The Rolling Stones hits the PA system and the crowd immediately stand with intrigue. Before long a rather, rotund, individual steps out from behind the curtain wearing a straw hat, white slacks, a black tank top with a Hawaiian shirt over the top of it. Behind him stands a 7 foot tall, lumbering long haired individual.

Garcia: Introducing, from Lafayette, Louisiana, accomponied to the ring by Eli Cottonwood, weighing in at 295 pounds, Bray Wyatt!.

Bray Wyatt walks around ringside and grabs a microphone, his follower, the massive Cottonwood steps inside the ring and stands in front of the ring ropes facing the hard camera with his arms folded as Wyatt walks along the outside ring apron and begins to speak.

tumblr_m2xtl0oUB01rqfeu1o1_5001.jpg

Bray Wyatt: I see all of you folks in the crowd judgin' me. I saw y'all judgin' me the moment I stepped out in front of y'all and that's 'cos that's what you people do. Y'all wait for yer favourite men to step out and you decide who you like and who you dislike. Well let me tell you, none of y'all can ever judge Bray Wyatt. There's only two entities in this world that can judge Bray Wyatt, and those men are Bray Wyatt himself... and God up in the sky, man. None of you are me, and all y'all certainly ain't God. So you keep your judgin' to yourself 'cos none of y'all know Bray Wyatt... but you all will when I'm done doin' what I'm doin' here in the UWF.

The crowd are listening in intently, yet meet Bray Wyatt with heat also, Wyatt continuing,walking up and down the ring apron with the excitement of an evangelical preacher.

And what I'm gonna do is make my mark. And maybe teach y'all somethin' when I'm doin' it. Y'see my daddy, he pulled me outta school when I was a little boy, maybe 7 or 8, he said I wasn't like the other kids and that I had to leave school because the teachers didn't like me none. Well daddy ain't here no more, he's gone... up in flames, man, he burned, and he's burnin' in hell now with Lucifer n' the demons, man. I'm an educated man now... I'm so educated now that I can read that good book backwards and take in every word, every psalm, every gospel... Luke, John, Mark n' Matthew man, I grew up with them boys, and they was good men...they taught me right from wrong and they taught me to love thy neighbour and treat every man with respect and love, man. And I really do try to live by them words... and I think I do a damn fine job, but when I look out to a crowd of men, women and their kids, I can't help but wish y'all took some notes and read the good book a few times.

The crowd boo Wyatt, not enjoying the Southerner's tone.

But then again, I can help all of you. I can help every single one of you and I am in the process of doin' so right now. You don't know it yet, but I'm in your heads... I'm in your thoughts and I'm damn sure in your prayers... some might call me god's messenger... some might call my a heretic and a lunatic and a psycho, but man, I ain't neither of them... I'm Bray Wyatt... and if you could just listen to me... heed my words... y'all can come and join me...

Bray drops his head and stands with his arms resembling Jesus' crucifixion. The crowd are giving some intense heat before Wyatt continues and sings for the crowd.

Tiiiiiime... is ooooon myyyyy siiiide...

Wyatt lowers his head once more and whispers.

Come with me...

Wyatt then enters the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 158 pounds, Kit Osbourne!.

Windham_Rotunda.jpg
Vs
Kit_Osbourne.jpg

The bell rings and Bray Wyatt walks out to his opponent and puts forward his hand. The enhancement talent reluctantly shakes the man's hand. Wyatt nods his head and smiles at the youngster before taking some steps back into the corner. He faces into the corner before turning round and charging the jobber who he forces into the corner with an Avalanche Splash. Bray Wyatt then lies back on the ropes and seems to be in full conversation with the barely conscious Osbourne. Bray then puts him up onto the top rope before standing with his back to him, raising his arms up in a crucifix position and lifting Osbourne out before flipping him over and dropping him to the mat with a sit-out slam of some description. Wyatt helps his opponent up to his feet and grabs his hand before beginning to waltz around the ring with his lifeless body. The crowd are sitting in stunned amazement as Wyatt dances around the ring, singing to himself an undecipherable tune, Wyatt stops in the centre and looks his opponent in the eye before kissing him on the forehead and taking him down with a Tornado Inverted STO.

Cole: I don't even know what to call that, but this guys a loon!.

Bray Wyatt rolls over onto his back and begins to laugh to himself, he gets up and looks around at the crowd and yells 'Y'all are bein' saved right now!'. Wyatt then proceeds to lift his opponent up onto his feet before lifting him into the air and dropping him with a release Spinebuster. Wyatt then sprawls across his opponent for the cover.

Winner: Bray Wyatt!.

Wyatt.png

The crowd are in a state of confusion as Bray Wyatt hugs his opponent on the mat and proceeds to shake his lifeless hand. EMT's attend to Kit Osbourne as Bray Wyatt and Eli Cottonwood make their respective ways back up the ramp and behind the curtain. The jobber is still being attended to as we go to a commercial break.

==========================================================================
Heatwave.png

UWF Smackdown Heatwave... COMING SOON!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Battle Creek Michigan, please welcome, Rob Van Dam!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

The crowd goes nuts as "One of a Kind" hits the PA system as the brand new Mr. Friday Night comes out to huge a decent pop. Van Dam is clearly excited as he does his traditional R... V... D... at the top of the ramp. Van Dam than sprints down to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and getting up spinning around in the ring. Van Dam gets up to the turnbuckle and goes R... V... D... one more time before beginning to strecth for his match.

JR: Well after the last match which saw Daniel Bryan in action we are now going to see his opponent in action against this man, Rob Van Dam. And I don't think I've ever seen Van Dam in better shape than I do right now.

Piper: He probably isn't lighting any joints. When Van Dam is all there in the head he can bring, of that I have no doubt.

Lillian Garcia: And the opponent from Cincinnati Ohio, weighing in tonight at 225 lbs. Dean Ambrose!

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

The crazy ex-Hardcore Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. Van Dam just watches from the corner of the ring.

JR: Ambrose in his short career here in UWF has been in some of the most hellacious matches I've ever witnessed. and I can't say what an honor it will be to call that two out of three falls match at Starrcade.

Piper: Ambrose kinda reminds me of me when I was his age. Absolutely batshit crazy and I love it!

The bell rings and the crowd is split much like the last match only this time it is cheers instead of jeers. Ambrose and RVD look like they are going to tie it up in the center of the ring when both men stop and RVD attempts a round house kick that Ambrose dodges but just barely. The former Champion smirks as the two tie up in the center of the ring. RVD brings Ambrose into a headlock and looks to apply the takedown but Ambrose sends RVD into the ropes. RVD comes back and Ambrose goes for a hip toss, but RVD counters out of it before sending Ambrose to the mat with a hip toss of his own. Ambrose gets to his feet and is immediately hit in the back of the knee with a sharp kick. Ambrose used to pain shrugs it off and sends a kick to the back of RVD’s knee. Van Dam having old injuries there falters and Ambrose unleashes a roundhouse kick of his own. RVD manages to dodge most of the impact but the kick brushes off him and he goes down to the mat.

JR: And back and forth this match goes, exactly what I expected when I heard these two would be in a match against each other.

Piper:
This is ridiculous. I’m so tired of this sissy kicking crap get to the wrestling already.

RVD gets back to his feet and is staggered, allowing Ambrose to come at him hard and drop him with a clothesline. RVD gets up and Ambrose drops him with another clothesline. RVD again gets up and Ambrose frustrated now slams RVD to the mat with a traditional body slam. Ambrose screams now as the crowd cheers him on as he bounces off of the ropes and brings an elbow into the heart of his opponent. Ambrose quickly goes for the cover.

1…

2…
JR: RVD gets a shoulder up, but the number one contender to the UWF Hardcore Championship is in firm control here in the early going.

Piper:
You’d never guess Ambrose was such a force, he looks like a kitten compared to most of the superstars on the roster.

JR:
Even kittens have claws Hot Rod.

Ambrose brings RVD to a seated position before driving his lengthy arms into the chest and body of RVD. Ambrose is a master of pain however and drives the back of his knees into RVD’s lower back. RVD is hurting now as Ambrose brings him up to his feet, sets him up and unloads with a brutal suplex before going for the cover.

1…

2…
RVD kicks out!

Ambrose puts his arms on his hips smiling. He is enjoying the fight RVD is showing as he picks up Mr. Friday Night but this time before he can do anything RVD strikes out with his elbows and Ambrose is totally caught off guard. RVD nails Ambrose with elbows and deadly kicks until he sends Ambrose shooting off of the ropes Ambrose comes back and RVD nails a spinning heel kick that sends Ambrose crashing to the mat. Ambrose is down and RVD is never one to let anything go bounces off the ropes, the crowd behind him, before delivering his Rolling Thunder. Van Dam is quick to make the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose gets the shoulder up.

JR:
And now Van Dam is putting everything he has into this match looking to put Ambrose away.

Piper:
How is rolling around on the ground going to do anything?

Van Dam nods his head in a sign of respect for Ambrose kicking out of the move. Van Dam picks up Ambrose and drives him into the ropes with elbows. Ambrose fights back however and counters the whip and sends Van Dam flying into the official. The crowd oohs as the ref goes down and Van Dam turns back around only to be hit with a Knee Trembler from Ambrose and the crowd cheers.

JR:
And a brutal knee from Ambrose, man it looked like it knocked RVD’s teeth right out of the back of his head.

Piper:
I’m sorry JR, but I never understood how a move like that could be considered a finisher JR.

JR:
This coming from a man who was beaten by a leg drop for most of his career.

Ambrose sees the official is down and curses as the mother’s cover the ears of their children. “Well since there is no ref.†Ambrose shrugs before exiting the ring. And much like what his opponent Daniel Bryan did earlier he grabs a chair from underneath Lillian Garcia who can’t believe it and gets back into the ring the crowd cheering. Ambrose bounces the chair off his head checking to make sure its steel and very satisfied begins banging it against the mat waiting for Van Dam to get to his feet.

JR: Ambrose is one sadistic individual, the longest reigning Hardcore Champion in UWF history showing why he was right here and now.

Piper:
The guy has clearly taken one too many chair shots JR if he is bouncing it off his own forehead.

Ambrose lets Van Dam reach his feet and Ambrose with a sick smile on his face prepares to strike, but Van Dam has some experience in Hardcore style matches especially involving chairs and spins on one leg hitting Ambrose with a Van Daminator. The crowd pops as RVD goes for the cover and maybe the upset. The ref now rolling on the mat begins to make the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!
Ambrose kicks out at the last second and Van Dam cannot believe it and neither can the sold out Consol Center. Van Dam has a look of “Woah†on his face as he gets back to his feet.

Piper: Man oh man, this Ambrose kid is nuts, I don’t know anybody who could possibly kick out of something like that.

JR:
Mighty impressive as you can see Piper. Hence why he’s one of the faces of the blue brand and Smackdown’s first overall pick.

RVD keeps his chilled persona as he turns his attention to the top rope and the crowd goes nuts. Van Dam is going to be feeling froggy now as he hops up to the top rope prepared to jump and end the match when suddenly Van Dam lunges the other way and lands on top of a competitor making his way to the ring, the Animal Batista! The crowd loves it as Batista goes down and Van Dam gets up and does his usual Rob…Van…Dam…

JR:
Van Dam making quick work of Batista but what the hell is the Animal doing down here?

Piper:
I thought he’d still be spending time with the sandman but I guess he has a harder noggin than I thought.

Van Dam gets back on the apron before once again heading up to the top turnbuckle looking for the Frog Splash, but the distraction has given Ambrose time to recover and he jumps up and shoves Van Dam, causing Van Dam to fall onto the turnbuckle, his groin paying the price. Van Dam falls to the mat and Ambrose is all smiles as he picks Van Dam up lifts him up in a suplex and drops him in a DDT. Ambrose has scored with his One Hitter once again before going for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Moxley.jpg

Here is your Winner at 13:56 Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Well I will be a monkey’s uncle, Ambrose manages to pull out the victory again, though you have to wonder how things would have turned out if it hadn’t been for the surprise appearance of Dave Batista.

Piper:
I’m sure Ambrose is just happy to get the victory JR, who cares how it was done. In the record book it will have a W next to his name.

Ambrose celebrates with the fans as he makes his way up the ramp victorious. Leaving Van Dam in the ring helpless as the Animal Batista gets into the ring, looking down at the prone Van Dam. Batista screams in anger before lifting Rob up into the air and sends his body into the canvas with a brutal and devastating Batista bomb. Fire lights Batista’s eyes as he calls for a microphone.

JR: Now what the hell was that for? Why in God’s name would the Animal deliver such a brutal Batista Bomb to a defenseless opponent?

Piper:
Roid rage?

Batista lets the heat die down before beginning to speak.

47c9.jpg

Batista: I came out here for one reason, and that was to take out Dean Ambrose and get inserted into the Hardcore Championship match as his replacement so I could get my hands on that coward Daniel Bryan again. But No! Cause you had to play Hero RVD. Well since I now can’t get into the match I’m free for Starrcade to punish and hurt someone. And the good news is that man is going to be you Rob. At Starrcade I am going to break you in half and make you my bitch!

The Animal throws down the mic to major heat from the crowd as Batista again picks up the near lifeless body of RVD. Batista sends Van Dam crashing to the mat once again with another bone shattering Batista Bomb.

JR: Good lord, Batista is going to paralyze Rob Van Dam right here and now, someone get out here and stop this.

Piper:
He won’t paralyze him here tonight, JR, otherwise he wouldn’t have a match at Starrcade, but in 9 days if I were Van Dam I’d watch out for sure!

The Animal leaves the ring to monster heat as Smackdown heads to the back.

Fans are waiting anxiously for the debut episode of UWF Smackdown to continue, as we cut backstage. A superstar is standing before the camera, wearing a cowboy hat with his head down blocking his face, he looks up to reveal himself as The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels.​

20120213_raw_exclusive_hbk_c.jpg

The crowd erupts as he smirks, taking in the HBK chants, HBK! HBK! HBK! He begins to speak​

What would a debut episode of Smackdown be without a appearance from the Heart Break Kid? The Show Stoppa? The Icon? Mr Wrestlemania himself? I just left our new GM's office after signing my name on the dotted line, cause these wheels still got a lot of traction left in them. I may have retired two years ago from the WWE, but this is a whole new ball game. I left cause I accomplished everything there was to do in that company. I was sitting at home at my ranch with my very own TV Show, I was content to live my life outside the ring, before I got the call from a old friend. They said hey man, the UWF is the newest and hottest thing, and they just had a brand extension, you should check them out. So I placed a few phone calls, and signed one of the biggest contracts this company has ever seen.

A pop from the crowd as they show their love for HBK​

The Heart Break Kid is here to stay, and he's here to do business. Cause while any one of these guys can run around and say their the best, and they are going to be World Champion, you're looking at the man who has done it all, and has won it all. While they may make promises, I'll deliver. Cause It doesn't matter who they place in front of me, The Show Stoppa will once again be World Champion..​

Shawn Michaels walks off screen as we go to commercial.​

500full.jpg

EFFECTSOFRAVEN LOVES SUICIDE GIRLS... ESPECIALLY THOSE IN BANDS... MARIA !

The cameras cut to an empty parking lot just outside of a stadium. The camera pans over to show a sleek black Mustang and, on the hood, is none other than Jeff Jarrett, one of the mainstays of TNA.

Jeff_Jarrett3.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Hey, folks, sorry to take you away from a riveting night of cookie cutter wrestling, but ole Double J has a few things to get off his chest. If you look here behind me, you can see the present home of the Pittsburg Steelers, Heinz Field. Beautiful ain’t it? A work of modern technology and commercial success. But, I have to be honest. What you see behind you was built on the back of a much greater heritage. The Steelers of today are a bunch of spoiled rotten children living for their contracts and their big money; much like the rest of the football industry and, to be honest, much like the rest of the spoiled world; not just Pittsburg. (Crowd begins to turn on Jarrett) They have no idea of the rich history of what a real football team can do when they stop whining and start winning. I’m talking about the Steelers of the 70s who played at Three Rivers Stadium rain or shine, mud or blood. They wouldn’t come off the field because they stubbed their damned toe, they would play on like men in an age when there were men in football, hell there were men in Pittsburg then. So, what happened? Where did they go?

Jarrett slides off the hood and starts to walk and the camera follows. The noise in the arena lets us know that the citizens of Pittsburg don’t appreciate what he’s had to say so far.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, you’re asking yourself, Double J, what does this have to do with wrestling and the UWF? Well, unfortunately, it has a lot to do with it. You see, I’ve been in this business a long time and I’ve seen legends come and go. But what we have in wrestling today is nothing but the professional wrestling equivalent to the spoiled, soft and untalented mess that we see in Pittsburg every fall.

The crowd can be heard giving Jarrett hell in the arena.

Jeff Jarrett: I saw the death of the WCW at the hands of Eric Bischoff. Then, I’ve watched the constant death march of originality in the WWE for the last decade. Now, I stand here wondering what in the hell my own creation, TNA, is doing letting Hulk Hogan flush a decade of growth of young talent down the toilet. So, here I am. Looking for a trace of real, old school wrestling. And, my search has brought me to the UWF. And, I’m afraid I don’t have anything better to say about them. Here we have the same soft Prima donas that have plagued the business since Hogan hit it big in the eighties. Guys like Batista and Lesnar? Really? Cry babys and Divas! John Cena? Vince MacMahon’s adopted son? Do any of these guys know what it’s actually like to get into a real fight? And don’t start with Lesnar and his MMA career. He has no idea what it’s like to wrestle night after night; sacrificing his body for the fans. Oh, HELL NO! Ted DiBiase and the Miz? Listen, if this is the best you have, maybe I should just keep looking. Cause I intend to bring wrestling back to its roots. Where two men get into the ring and fight. Are any of you BOYS ready for a fight? No Kayfabe! No storyline! Just Double J, Jeff Jarrett, kickin’ your ass in the ring?

Jeff Jarrett steps into the camera, closeup.

Jeff_Jarrett2-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: I don’t think so. (He smiles) I don’t think so.

Fade to black.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in at 214 lbs. Ted Dibiase Jr!

[video=youtube;eHi8v1NWzn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHi8v1NWzn4[/video]

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Dibiase comes out smiling prepared for his match up on his brand new show. Dibiase shows off his finely fit abs to the crowd. The man gets into the ring still smiling, not looking like he is taking the business at hand very seriously. He shows off to jeers from the crowd as he waits for his opponent to come down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And the opponent, from Long Island New York, Zach Ryder!

[video=youtube;Cqad-tqMOpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqad-tqMOpA[/video]

Ryder comes out to a very strong pop as he has a big smile on his face. He is looking alot more serious than Dibiase does as he gets into the ring and gets the crowd behind him. Ryder begins mocking Dibiase to the delight of the crowd as he takes off his shirt and glasses preparing for the match.

Ryder gets the crowd behind him as the bell rings and Dibiase grabs him and throws him into a headlock. The crowd boos Dibiase as Ryder quickly shoves Dibiase into the ropes before attempting to clothesline Dibiase but Junior ducks underneath the move and stops his momentum dead, Ryder turns around only to be dropped by a gorgeous looking drop kick from the second generation superstar. Dibiase gets up and points to himself saying not this time.

JR:
Dibiase of course talking about the loss he faced to Ryder a few weeks ago on Raw. Dibiase is clearly looking for a fresh start here on the blue brand and getting this monkey off his back would be huge.

Piper:
Have you taken a look at Zach Ryder JR, he looks and acts like a monkey.

Dibiase brings Ryder to his feet before smacking him across the face and the crowd gives Dibiase some heat. Ryder doesn’t like it any more than the fans and responses with a big right hand that staggers Dibiase. Ryder again nails another right hand and a third before throwing his arm into the air pumping it as the crowd goes WOO WOO WOO, and unleashing a fourth and final blow that sends Dibiase to the mat. Dibiase falls to his knees and takes sanctuary in the corner, but when he gets to his feet Ryder is there unleashing several hard knife edge chops to the Million Dollar son. Dibiase comes out of the corner holding his chest in clear pain as Ryder unleashes with a dropkick of his own to the delight of the crowd. “Sorry Broski.†Ryder smirks as the crowd pops.

Piper:
Let me JR. Bah Gawd! What a dropkick?! He got knocked down like a govern mule. How did I do?

JR:
Stick to your day job Partner. For all our sakes.

Ryder picks up Dibiase and smacks Dibiase across the face, Ryder is not going to be bullied around. Dibiase comes back with a swing but Ryder ducks underneath it and comes up back hitting Dibiase in the gut with a sharp kick before grabbing Dibiase around the neck and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Ryder goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Dibiase kicks out.

Ryder picks up Dibiase like he was nothing and sends him sailing off the ropes Ryder goes for another clothesline but Dibiase ducks it. Ryder turns around as Dibiase bounces back at him and Ryder goes down to send him flying over his back but Dibiase has it scouted and sends his boot into Ryder’s chest. Ryder gets up and turns his back to Dibiase who grabs Ryder from behind and lifts him up into the air in a full nelson before bringing Ryder down into a backbreaker. The move is quite impressive as Dibiase goes for the cover to the chagrin of the crowd.

1…

2…

3. NO!

JR:
And an impressive showing from Dibiase with a full nelson backbreak but it was not quite enough to do away with Zach Ryder here in the early going.

Piper:
Impressive yes, did it get the job done, No! And in this business it is all about results.

“Look at greatness peasants, for it’s the closest you’ll ever get.†Dibiase throws out his arms as if a ruler or a king. Dibiase than turns his attention towards the turnbuckle where he gains a sick smile that keeps getting bigger as he begins undoing the top pad of the ring corner. The metal in the turnbuckle appears and Dibiase turns back to his opponent, he is shocked to see that Ryder is back on his feet. Dibiase comes at Ryder but Ryder catches him and lifts him bringing him down with a flapjack slam. The crowd loves it as Dibiase is forced now to use the corner to get to his feet. It is clear the wind has been taken out of him as he sits in the corner, a big mistake as Zach Ryder full head of steam comes in and nails him with the Broski Kick to a big pop. Ryder brings Dibiase out of the corner and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Dibiase kicks out and Ryder can’t believe it.

“Not cool Broski.†Ryder says shaking his head and fixing his spiked hair. Ryder picks up Dibiase and begins to set him up for the Rough Ryder but Dibiase dodges it and Ryder lands hard on his butt. Ryder gets to his feet and Junior attempts to send him whipping into the corner, but Ryder reverses it and sends Dibiase into the opposite corner, the one with the exposed turnbuckle. Dibiase manages to catch himself before he hits the corner much to the dismay of the crowd. Ryder comes at Dibiase, but Dibiase gets an elbow into Ryder’s face before grabbing Ryder’s head and slamming it down hard onto the steel turnbuckle. The crowd boos as Ryder is seriously hurting as Dibiase grabs him from behind in a cobra clutch style before slamming him down to the mat completing Dream Street. Dibiase laughs as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

TedDibiaseJr.jpg

Here is your Winner at 8:25: The Million Dollar Son: Ted Dibiase Jr.

JR:
What crap is that? Ted Dibiase just blatantly threw Ryder’s head into that exposed turnbuckle, there was no way Ryder was going to be able to overcome that. What a down right hideous victory there by the son of the Million Dollar Man.

Piper:
Oh quit the holier than thou crap JR. You said it yourself Dibiase needed to get the monkey off his back and he did it by beating the monkey to death. I can see now why those Target gits wanted him to make an appearance, this man doesn’t just have money, he is money.

Dibiase is indeed all smiles and confidence, his arrogance at an all-time high as he exits the ring and heads to the back. The crowd is real unhappy with the outcome as Ryder looks on in disgust as Smackdown heads to another short commercial break.

mariabrink21.jpg

MOAR MARIA BRINK!!!

The cold chill of the back of the arena, met by a chilling green light adds to the tense atmosphere to what has really been a celebration tonight. The first ever Smackdown in the UWF era has gone according to plan so far and everyone is enjoying themselves. Seemingly however, that is not the case, and as the camera swings round, the fans all jump out of their seats in delight as to who it shows.

images

The returning Jeff Hardy waits for all the cheers to finish, and he looks down into his lap. He sighs before starting to speak.

Jeff Hardy: For too long has professional wrestling been synonymous with the rags to riches, the zero to hero tale that ultimately ends in triumph for the viewer. For too long, has the powers that be above and beyond what happens in the ring had a grip on what is right, and wrong for the universe we all find ourselves a part of. For too damn long, has this, what has gone on tonight, been the stale product of our industry. All in the name of competition, all in the art of the contest. Gone are the days where you would have to pit yourself in a war against your opponents to gain respect. Gone are the days when people only loved you when you were going on top of ladders, climbing the tallest of titan-trons, and jumping off steel cages. All you need these days, are a two-bit gimmick and a simple finishing maneuver. Where's the heart!? Where's the soul that I grew up with gone?!

The crowd show a mixed reaction, not sure how to take what Jeff is saying.

images

I have made it my responsibility, to ensure that this "product" we have been used to for so long, this product that has dragged our industry down from the days of glory, to something that can be epitomized as a joke, and start to drag it back up to it's original best, even if I have to do it single-handedly. I for one have had enough of my legacy and so many others being turned into idiocy and comedy. There is no comedy in professional wrestling... only pain and suffering and sacrifice. I will delve into the folding abyss that is the UWF, and destroy everything that has harmed the art. It's time turn wrestling back into the winner take all, sordid state that it once was. Consider me.... the "Antichrist".

And as quick as that, the tron was black. No fade, just pure darkness instantly. A sign of things to come?

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event. Introducing first from Cleveland Ohio, The Miz!

"AWESOME"

[video=youtube;TEFzJ9ftuNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEFzJ9ftuNc[/video]

The crowd boos heavily as the duo of The Miz and Paul Heyman come out from behind the curtains. The two heads straight for the ring without even listening to the hatred the fans are pouring on them. As The Miz heads inside the ring, he heads to the closest corner and climbs the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in a cocky way in the air while Paul Heyman takes his place at ringside.

JR: I don't believe I'm saying this, but if Smackdown wants the European title at Starrcade we are going to have to cheer for this man, the self proclaimed must see superstar in UWF history.

Piper: He's our shot at the European Championship?! We are so screwed.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, he is the UWF United States Champion... Brock Lesnar!!!!

[video=youtube;42ibut56Aaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ibut56Aaw[/video]

Lesnar comes out to the ring dressed for action, the United States Championship draped around his waist like a badge of honor. However Lesnar does not look his usual self as he comes out without the usual jump in his step. Lesnar appears to be having trouble walking straight down the ramp as he begins bouncing up and down at the bottom of the ramp. Lesnar screams in rage as he hops up to the apron, and almost slips off had it not been for the ropes. Lesnar gets into the ring and unhooks his belt and gives it to the official.

Piper: Is he drunk or something? I thought that was supposed to come from the guy we just saw a promo of earlier.

JR: I don't think he's drunk Hot Rod. Remember Lesnar was attacked by his opponent at Starrcade Cody Rhodes beat him to within a inch of his life. I think Brock might be injured worse than we thought.

Piper: Well this is the one sport in the world where you don't get ahead for being a sissy JR. Lesnar is showing what us old vets had, balls.

Lesnar and Miz are about to get it underway as the ref goes for the bell when...

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

JR: What in...

all eyes turn towards the stage as the crowd boos heavily knowing who that song signals, Cody Rhodes comes walking out on stage. Taking his jacket off and tossing it aside he starts rolling up his sleeves as he looks down to the ring as if he's about to fight.

JR: I thought there might of been some error with the truck, but no that is Cody Rhodes Ladies and Gentleman. What on earth is he doing here.

Piper
: Whatta ya mean Ross, like he's ever waited for a reason to take up t.v time.

Rhodes gets a smirk on his face before turning and reaching to his jacket pulling out a microphone as he stands on the stage lifting it up when his music fades off.

011.jpg

Cody Rhodes: This is Smackdown huh?

JR: We all knew that, and we're kind of getting set for a match here.

Piper
: Don't waste your breath Ross this kids too arrogant to listen even if he could hear ya

Cody Rhodes: Amazing, how a show with so much hype behind it can start out so so low on the scale. I cannot even begin to get across how..."happy" I am that I got drafted to Raw when the brands were split because to see what is in store here. A Show with two old timers who are too senile to recall what they had to breakfast let alone be competent enough to call a wrestling match.

Piper: I'd like to hear ya say that down here I tell you.

JR
: I understand trying to get noticed, but this is a match.

Cody Rhodes: And seeing the sad excuse for a...Roster i've seen throughout this night I am almost disgusted to have this show associated with UWF. Oh wait...I'm sorry am I, Interrupting something here?

Rhodes puts his hand over his eyes as if stopping the lights from hitting his eyes to see whose in the ring

Cody Rhodes: Brock? Brock is that you? this is what you call your first Main event, Brock Lesnar is your First main event. Oh Brock you don't look so well you seem like you don't even know where you are. Well Brock for this moment, and this moment only I envy you because at least you don't even realize what show you're on. But Do You feel that throbbing sensation on your head, do you feel the room spinning, that is what Cody Rhodes does to you. You thought you could "intimidate" me last week on Raw, I showed you I am not someone to test. And you know what the saddest thing is Brock, the saddest thing was how easy it was. I thought the machine would at least be a challenge but I showed just how you fair against someone who knows how to break men down. And even in those dazed eyes I can see anger, Are you angry Brock? huh? or is that fear knowing that the big bad Brock Lesnar was just all hype when it ran into the actual...*rhodes touches his mask*...Monster.

JR: Can someone please cut this mans microphone, how was he even allowed in the arena.

Cody Rhodes: You know what, I planned on making an impact tonight. But I already did just by appearing on this show the ratings have already spiked as high as they will ever get, I'm above this show I'm above all these people here who don't know the common courtesy to shut their mouths when someone important is talking.

the crowd boos as Rhodes looks around, he reaches down pulling up his coat and draping it over his arm

Cody Rhodes: And most important of all, I am above you Brock. So if you're really that angry why don't you come looking for me, we both know how our last scuffle ended up, well you might not remember but then again I don't even think you remember you're own name sometimes. I can't wait to save the United States Championship from the sinkhole it has fallen into.

JR: Finally

Piper
: Hold up a moment here, I don't think Brock is ready to see Cody leave.

Rhodes snarls, as Brock waves Rhodes over. Rhodes lifts his microphone

Cody Rhodes: What's that Brock you want to try you're hand again, well I'll be more than happy to fullfill your-

As Brock is looking towards Rhodes on the stage...

...Rhodes gets a smirk on his face as he leaves the stage back through the curtain.

The distraction costs Lesnar as the Miz rips the United States Championship out of the officials hands and nails Lesnar in the back of the head with it. The already possibly concussed superstar hits the mat hard and the crowd begins booing their heads off at the Miz. The Miz insults Lesnar, telling him he should pay attention to the Miz.

JR: Are you kidding me? What a no good cheap shot by the Miz and the match hasn’t even started yet.

Piper:
Now that is what I call knocking your opponents block off. Ha!

Paul Heyman is in the refs face yelling for the official to ring the bell. The official not knowing what else to do rings it starting the match up. Lesnar tries to get up but the Miz kicks Lesnar in the back of the skull and the former Next Big Thing rolls out of the ring and hits the ring floor hard. The Miz can’t believe his bad luck as he quickly follows Lesnar outside the ring and picks Lesnar up. Goading Lesnar to hit him. Something is clearly wrong with Brock as he is wobbly and his eyes look like he isn’t there. He takes a swing and easily misses and Lesnar loses his balance. The Miz laughs.

JR: This is absolutely disgusting, how could the doctors allow Lesnar to show up tonight, he is helpless here.

Piper:
Well to be honest JR, that US title belt to the head couldn’t have made things better.

The Miz has had his fun as the US Champions expense and grabs him before driving him head first into the ring post. Lesnar is leaning against the post he looks absolutely awful as the Miz grabs Lesnar and tosses him back into the ring. The Miz gingerly gets into the ring shouting he’s awesome before covering the Champion.

1…

2…
Lesnar kicks out!

The crowd is shocked into cheers and the Miz can’t believe it. Heyman is on the outside shouting in anger at the official who tells him it was clearly a two count. The Miz slaps his hands on the mat but figures it is still a done deal as he brings Lesnar up to his feet. The Miz yells at Lesnar for being stupid and not staying down getting right in Lesnar’s face. Lesnar uses the opportunity to slap the Miz across his face which sends the crowd into an uproar. The Miz holds his face clearly having not expected that, rushes Lesnar but Brock catches him with a clothesline.

JR: And somehow the United States Champion is fighting back. You have to wonder how much left in the tank Brock has.

Piper:
Lesnar is fighting like a caged animal. He’s going on instinct, fighting for his life right here right now.

The Miz is the receipient of yet another clothesline as Lesnar screams in anger trying to clear his head. It appears to work for a brief second as the Miz is caught by Lesnar and sent to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. It appears to have taken more out of Lesnar as he stays down on the mat for an extra second longer than he probably should. He gets to his feet albeit slowly just in time to drive the Miz to the mat with a brutal clothesline. Lesnar quickly goes for the cover.

1….

2…

The Miz kicks out!

JR: You have to feel for Lesnar here. He needs to put this match away quick, as with his now clear injury, the longer it lasts the better the Miz has the advantage.

Piper:
The Miz needs to just survive right now JR, if he can do that he should easily beat a concussed United States Champion.

Lesnar knows he must put things away quickly for he can feel both his vision and his strength leaving him quickly. Lesnar gets the Miz to his feet and picks him up on his shoulders looking for the F-5 to end the match, but the Miz elbows Lesnar in the back of the head and Lesnar falls to a knee, dropping the Miz as well. The Miz goes for a boot to Lesnar’s head but Lesnar ducks it and grabs the Miz before rolling him up for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

JR:
The Miz getting a shoulder up at the last second, and Lesnar almost stole one from the Miz.

Piper:
Imagine what that would do for our chances of winning the European Championship match at Starrcade JR. That would not be awesome.

JR:
I’m more worried about Smackdown being able to keep the United States Championship right now partner.

The Miz has had it as he gets to his feet, Lesnar still on his knees. Lesnar tries to defend his head but it is no use as the Miz unleashes a boot right to his head to massive heat. Lesnar hits the mat looking almost unconscious as the Miz mounts Lesnar and begins driving hard jabs and hooks right into Lesnar’s skull. The ref counts to 4 and the Miz is still going at it, nailing Lesnar in the head again and again to major heat. Not wanting to have the match end in a DQ the referee grabs the Miz and throws him off of Lesnar to the delight of the crowd.

JR: And the official is doing his job and protecting Lesnar you just don’t see officials doing that much anymore.

Piper:
Officials are as useful as old people driving. They just get in the way and cause problems. You would know all about that.

JR:
I’ve heard some stories about your driving partner, perhaps it is time for you to stop getting in the way.

Piper is left speechless by either JR’s wit or stupidity as the official checks on Lesnar and gets no response. He goes to ring the bell but the Miz grabs his arm and stops him. “We’re not ending it that way!†Heyman yells from the apron. “Finish him.†Heyman points at Lesnar as the Miz smiles, picking up the helpless Lesnar as if he were a toy. The Miz takes his time, letting the heat rise on him in the ring before sending Lesnar to the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale. There is no doubt now, Lesnar is not going to get up as the Miz makes the cover. The official gets down and counts quickly, the outcome academic.

TheMiz1-8.jpg

Winner at 5:23 The Number One Contender to the European Championship: The Miz!

The Miz is all smiles as the crowd unloads on the Cleveland native. Paul Heyman enters the ring with a microphone before speaking.

PaulHeyman001.jpg

Paul Heyman: What you have just witnessed by my client is domination plain and simple. He dominated Brock Lesnar like the Philadelphia Flyers did to the Pittsburgh Penguins.

The crowd goes for the cheap heat, what being in the home of the Penguins in Pittsburgh.

Paul Heyman:
Antonio Cesaro, I hope you’ve been watching, because in 9 days it will be you and my client alone in a steel cage match, and I promise there will be no one to watch your back like last time. I promise the Miz will use that cage to disfigure and destroy you. My client will be taking the European Championship, not for Smackdown, not for any of you, but for him and him alone. You may be European Cesaro but you my friend are clearly outclassed, because my client is not only an American, but he is AWESOME!!!

The crowd boos as Heyman throws the mic down and raises the Miz’s hand in victory.

JR:
I can’t tell you how disgusting Paul Heyman is. And the fact the Miz won’t even speak are you kidding me?

Piper:
The Miz isn’t going to talk to anyone until he wins that European Gold, and after what we’ve just witnessed here tonight Smackdown may not be screwed after all.

Lesnar is seen being attended by paramedics as the Miz continues to garner heat in the ring as UCW Smackdown heads to its last commercial break.

Commercial

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

DesmondeWolfeTitantron.gif

The fans suddenly erupt as Desmond Wolfe's old UCW theme hits the PA system and from the backstage marches Desmond Wolfe down to the ring without his cock sure look on his face. He doesn't look happy at all.

wolfey-o.gif

After a few moments, he climbs into the ring and takes a microphone from a ring tech as the lights dim, with a single spot light pointed on him.

DesmondWolfe6.png

Desmond Wolfe: You’ll have to excuse my foul mood, but I just watched my United States Champion being stretchered into an ambulance and the prognosis is about as good as an STD. Which makes my announcement ‘ere tonight even more important. And if I’m going to be doing that, I need a certain ugly mug, an old acquaintance of mine from the good old days. So Daniel Bryan you big wanker, get down ‘ere now!

[video=youtube;v9aAGEn10D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9aAGEn10D8[/video]

Daniel Bryan’s music hits as the Hardcore Champion makes his way down to the ring. Bryan holds the Hardcore Championship above his head screaming Yes! Yes! Yes! Clearly still celebrating over his victory over Batista earlier in the night. He gets into the ring as the crowd dies down and waits for the General Manager to speak.

Desmond Wolfe: Well would we look at you. Still acting like a giant tool I wager what with the whole Yes thing! But don’t worry Danielson, old chap, what I simply want is to see the Hardcore Championship, so if you’d give it ‘ere.

Bryan looks skeptical and instead of handing the belt right over he takes a microphone and begins to speak.

Daniel-Bryan.png

Daniel Bryan: Nigel, I don’t know who in their right mind would put a thug and a creep like you in charge of a brand, but it is what it is. Now I know our history, particularly back in ROH, but let’s be honest here. You want this championship because I have single handedly taken it from being an absolute joke of a championship, and made it into the most important championship in this industry. Yes!

Bryan proceeds to go off on another round of yes chants, the crowd is chanting along with him regardless of his heel status.

Daniel Bryan: I am the best in the world, Nigel, and even before your little retirement you knew I was better than you. I am still better than you and since you know it, you want to hold the most precious thing in the world to your show, especially now that your big bad monster got taken out by a glorified reality TV star. But have no fear Nigel, because after I beat Ambrose, not just once, but twice in a row, you can…

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

Bryan is cut off by the entrance of his opponent at Starrcade as Dean Ambrose comes out to a massive pop. The former Champion gets into the ring and takes the mic violently out of Wolfe’s hand before beginning to speak.

ambrose14.jpg

Dean Ambrose: I’m sorry Daniel, but what was that I just heard? You made the Hardcore Championship? I’m sorry but who held the Championship for 100 days exactly? Who made everyone in those 100 days bleed and scream in agony? Was that you Daniel? I don’t think so. Because there is only one man who truly lives the words Hardcore, who loves making people bleed and scream, and that’s me. Cause at Starrcade, I prove that Backlash was nothing but a fluke, and when I beat you two falls in a row, I promise everyone here will know it! So why don’t you get your head out of your ass, ‘champ’, and give Nigel MY championship before I take it from you right here right now!

The fans go nuts at the possibility of violence erupting between these two men. Ambrose looks ready to kick Bryan’s teeth in as Bryan looks caught in a corner.

Desmond Wolfe: Well you wanker, what’s it going to be? Hand me the belt, or I take it after Ambrose ‘ere knocks your block off.

Bryan backed into a corner sighs before giving in and handing the title belt to Wolfe. Wolfe shakes his head as he looks down at the championship.

Desmond Wolfe:
All this ruckus over this ‘ere title eh? You want to know what I think of this ‘ere belt?

Wolfe proceeds to throw the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder and outside of the ring to the shock of everyone, especially Bryan and Ambrose. Both men look at Wolfe before beginning to yell at him.

JR:
What in the world is Desmond doing? Why did he just throw the Hardcore Championship out of the ring? He said he was in a foul mood, but has he lost it?
Piper:
Shut up fat man and maybe we’ll find out!

Seeing both men are about to take Wolfe’s head off he smiles and puts his hands up as if he hasn’t finished. Ambrose and Bryan hold back as Wolfe speaks.

Desmond Wolfe: I see the two of you are getting your panties all messed up so let me tell you like it is. As of this official moment the UWF Hardcore Championship is officially VACANT!

JR: What?!

Piper:
He can do that?

The crowd begins booing loudly very unhappy with the decision but Wolfe just keeps his cool stare, his eyes hidden behind the glasses he wears night in and night out.

Desmond Wolfe: Deal with it, cause right ‘ere and now it’s done. Neither of you are Champion so the feud is over, finished, done… Or is it? Because you see I have this little trinket ‘ere. Bring it out fellas.

Ambrose and Bryan both share a look as if trying to figure out what is going on as Desmond rubs his chin. Bryan mouths something at Wolfe the cameras can’t pick up. Out on the stage comes two members of the stage holding in their hands something that makes the whole arena’s jeers turn into deafening cheers. In their hands they are holding the UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Desmond Wolfe: That’s right boys. The Wolfe was just having a little fun with you. You might not be Hardcore Champion anymore, but at Starrcade in a two outta three falls match, we’re going to decide the first World Champion in Smackdown history. Dean Ambrose or Daniel Bryan.

The crowd goes nuts as Ambrose and Bryan look at each other, the feud even getting more personal now as both men have a chance to make history in their careers. The two begin trashing each other, the Hardcore Championship forgotten about. Bryan picks up the mic.

Daniel Bryan:
Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m the World Heavyweight Champion! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wolfe slaps Bryan across the face to a huge cheer.

Desmond Wolfe: Sorry but No! No! No! No! No! You see just because you were the champion, you were stripped of it, and I sure as hell aren’t giving a moron like you the title out of the pity of my heart now am I. You want to be World Champion? Prove it at Starrcade, because you better be in it…

Before Desmond can finish Bryan nails Wolfe in the head with the microphone and a thump sound is heard throughout the arena.

JR: Bah Gawd what a cheap shot from Bryan on our General Manager, that was totally uncalled for.

Piper:
He totally deserved it JR, he took away Bryan’s livelihood. He gets everything he…

Piper is interrupted as in the ring Bryan is brought down by Ambrose’s microphone. Ambrose smiles as Bryan is down and out and looks out at the crowd and they give Bryan a nice response. He puts the mic to his mouth.

Dean Ambrose: At Starrcade is Daniel Bryan going to become World Champion. No! No! No!

Ambrose keeps saying it until the crowd is chanting No, in a mockery of Bryan’s yes chant.

Dean Ambrose: Be prepared for some pain Bryan, because I promise you I will be the only one walking out of Starrcade with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Ambrose throws the mic down and exits the ring heading right up to the crew members and ripping the World Heavyweight Title out of their hands. Ambrose holds it high over his head as the first UWF Smackdown goes off the air.

End of Show!

Credits:

Promo's: Respective TTer's
Wyatt Squash: Sam Mitchell
All Matches and segments involving Desmond Wolfe and the WHC: SBS

Confirmed Matches for UWF Starrcade:

World Heavyweight Championship Match, Two out of Three Falls:
Dean Ambrose versus Daniel Bryan

Singles Match:
Batista versus Rob Van Dam

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Thursday Night Smackdown - 06/07/2012

Wow, great start of SmackDown! Kinda disappointing I lost again, but whatever. World Heavyweight Championship at Starrcade? That will be massacre. Can't wait for preview. Props to SBS and EoR!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

What a show you put on here guys. Glad to get my debut out of the way, what'd everybody think about ol' Bray Wyatt's debut?.

Can't wait to see what Bumout and Hoov produce in a match over the World Heavyweight Championship, glad to see they got it, totally deserved.

Roll on next week.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Wow I was definitely not expecting to be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship at Starrcade. I figured I'd get an opportunity in a roster wide tournament or something but not this way. Terrific show all around guys. I loved the dynamic of JR and especially Piper. Everyone's TTing has been top notch and now I can't wait for next week as well. Also I love the Bray Wyatt promo.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Hmm, Ani and I had a promo all planned out for SmackDown, as I believed the show was supposed to be posted tomorrow -- not today. Whatever. I guess I'll save it for next week. Good show, non-the-less.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

So early shows are the call of the week? Good to know

A very entertaining debut of Smackdown. The WHC Championship match should be greatly TTed for as both guys should be higher than where they are.

Cody Rhodes breaking the rules already and going to the other show. That's how we do things on RAW :p

Good show guys. Can't wait to see the preview

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

OMG what a show gentlemen! Everything was good from the Sandow and Wyatt promos and the matches. Definitely a pleasant surprise to have our match swapped with a World Heavyweight Championship match. Burnout, let's show em what we can do! YES!

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show, I lost... Hoov deserves that win, he's going for the big gold!

Facing RVD, this is going to be one massacre!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Great show guys but Im confused about one thing.

At the beginning of the show you said Lesnar was out indef and stripped of his strap, but he still was in the Main Event?

Lewb

Reaction score

Was a great start to the blue brand. Can't wait to see what ya have in store for the anti-christ!

As I said to SBS on his profile, I assumed the show was gunna be tomoro, which is why I never got round to posting the match. Soz!

Aniking

Reaction score

Bit disappointed the show was early as it meant my promo with Blizzard was wasted. He had a good thing going and I was happy to contribute, so it sucks on his behalf that this happened. Maybe if I sent my part straight away things would've worked out, but it shouldn't have mattered. Oh well, next week as he said.

Anyway, big shock seeing Hoov and Bumout moved straight up to the top and are now competing for the World Heavyweight Championship. It's just my nature to be sceptical about big decisions like that, but I'm sure the two of them will prove they've got the goods. Btw, Bumout's reign with Ambrose lasted 112 days, not 100. Somehow you lost nearly two weeks of your reign Bumout :p

Not surprised to see Desmond Wolfe playing some part on Smackdown, and I think, if done right, he could be a very funny but controversial GM, so there's potential there.

A lot of great promos, every match apparently TTed for, and some feuds started or continued. Good show to start, well done guys!

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

sorry blizz. Its cool, we'll put it in the next show. Worry bout tting ^^

Got_Swag

Reaction score

Solid first show of Smackdown. And I did like that Paul Heyman little promo after the match. Glad you didn't have The Miz talk though, thanks!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Thursday Night Smackdown June 14th Edition

UWFSmackdownban.png

June 8th 2012

[video=youtube;qc3DOl9RdE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc3DOl9RdE4[/video]

PICT0040.jpg

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway live from Newark New Jersey. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage and the lights are blue signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and good evening from Newark New Jersey, where we are getting ready to bring you the second Smackdown, and after the reviews Smackdown had last week we have alot to prove here tonight just a few short days from Starrcade.

Rowdy Piper: Well I for one am very happy tonight JR. I just sold some memorabillia on UWF.com and I guess the old Hot Rod still has some fans because I just made more money on merchadising than I ever did sitting here next to you. But you are right JR, Smackdown was a huge sucess last week, even if their were some haters complaining about an early show. I'd tell them where to go but well PG and all.

JR: Hot Rod don't be biting more than you can chew. How about we hype the show. Tonight we have 5 great matches for you, most involving the overflooding of Talent we've recieved since Smackdown was named just 2 short weeks ago. One of the biggest signings was the Icon Sting who will be debuting tonight in our Main Event, against the red hot and diabolical Ted Dibiase jr.

Piper: The match I'm really looking forward too is going to be is going to be the brash young Damien Sandow facing off against Shawn Michaels in a battle of old v. new JR.

JR: We have a triple threat as well as Hardy/Mysterio here tonight but I have to bring it up. Last week the startling news, the 2/3 falls match scheduled for Starrcade had a major change placed on it last week as it will now be for the World Heavyweight Championship by our leader and General Manager, Desmond Wolfe. Tonight rumor has it Wolfe is going to name the stipulations in those 2 out of 3 falls and has promised it is going to be brutal.

Piper: Can't be as brutal as the smell of your farts after you have some BBQ sauce JR. Ha! Don't worry I promise that's the only one tonight, I'm saving some gems for Starrcade.

JR: Sometimes I wonder why I even come out here with you Hot Rod. But now let's take to ringside for the first action of the evening.

The camera's turn to the ring where everyone awaits the arrival of the first superstar.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is our opening contest and is a triple threat match. Introducing first from Long Island New York, Zach Ryder!

[video=youtube;8Fgr-18SJes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fgr-18SJes[/video]

Ryder comes out to a very strong pop as he has a big smile on his face. He is looking very serious what with his unfortunates of late as he gets into the ring and gets the crowd behind him. Ryder begins mocking Dibiase to the delight of the crowd as he takes off his shirt and glasses preparing for the match.

Lillian Garcia: And introducing his opponents, first from Henderson Tennessee, Double J Jeff Jarrett.

[video=youtube;UQX57tL4Y-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQX57tL4Y-Y[/video]

The epic music of Jeff Jarrett hits the arena and the crowd takes it with a mixed reaction. Jarrett doesn't pay attention to anyone and is even keeping his usual big mouth shut. Instead dressed in his MMA gear he enters the ring and gets ready for battle.

Lillian Garcia: And there opponent please welcome Bully Ray Dudley.

Ray slides into the ring having come out before the show started and prepares for the triple threat match up.

RayRyderJarrett.png

The bell rings and the match starts out with each of the three men looking at each other, trying to find an opening somewhere in one of the three to begin the match. After a long period of time its Jarrett who makes the first move.Nailing Bully Ray with a big right hook, Jarrett begins to go after the biggest man in the match, by driving him down to a knee. Ryder steps in and spins Jarrett around before nailing Jarrett with a right hand that would make his father proud. Jarrett comes back, punching is his game after all, and Long Island Zach begins stumbling back under the force of Jarrett's attacks. Ryder is hanging on the rope now and Jarrett attempts to clothesline Ryder over the top, but Ryder ducks it and sends the legend sailing over the top rope and to the floor below.

JR: And Zach Ryder outsmarting the Founder of TNA there and sending him crashing to the floor below.

Piper:
He was a legend in TNA, but if you ask me you could call it Tits N Asses and you wouldn’t be able to sell anything. He’s now in a real wrestling company and we’ll see how far he goes.

Ryder mocks Jarrett saying “sorry broâ€￾ before turning his back on Jarrett towards Bully Ray, and Ray is waiting. Ray nails Ryder with a big jab, and another, and another before dropping him with an elbow to the forehead. Ryder falls to the mat and Ray grabs his crotch before spitting on Ryder. Ryder gets up angry and swings for the fences looking to take Ray out, but Ray ducks it and grabs Ryder in a full nelson before slamming him to the mat hard. “Count you punk.â€￾ Ray yells at the official who begins to count.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Jarrett breaks up the pinfall.

Ray gets to his feet, “You shouldn’t have done that old man,â€￾ before swinging and missing Jarrett. Jarrett goes low on Ray dropkicking him in the knee. Ray falls down to a knee and with all the force he can muster hits Ray with a chop block. Ray goes down hard and Jarrett continues his onslaught by picking up the chop blocked knee of Ray’s and driving his boot into it several times. Jarrett is loving the beating he is displaying on the so-called Bully of professional wrestling and goes for his iconic move, the figure four leg lock. Of course by the time he wraps himself around Ray’s leg Ryder has gotten back to his feet and comes up from behind Jarrett and connects with a bulldog that gets the crowd into the match. Jarrett gets up holding his head and gets a dropkick to his jaw for his effort. The Zach Attack feeling it now drives an elbow into Jarrett’s mid-section before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

Ryder picks up the aging Jarrett and sends him off the ropes hoping to be able to wear him down some more, but Jarrett reverses it and sends Ryder into the ring corner. Jarrett rushes at Ryder looking to do some major damage but Ryder gets up both his knees and they connect with Jarrett’s face in a head on collision. Jarrett comes out to the center of the ring where he is grabbed by Ryder and send to the mat with a hangman neckbreaker. The crowd is excited as Ryder goes for another cover.

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out again.

JR:
You have to hand it to Jarrett, he hasn’t lost a step in his timeout as he was easily able to kick out of that neckbreaker after a good amount of offense from Ryder.

Piper:
Ryder looks like the only thing he could really hurt would be a baby. I mean the guy looks like he’s 12 years old. Jarrett I’m sure is not going to be 100% in this match, he just has to hope he gets lucky.

Ryder stands up and throws his arms up in the air hoping to get the crowd into it. Ryder picks up Jarrett and attempts to once again send him sailing off of the ropes, but again Jarrett has the wherewithal to counter and shoot Ryder off of the ropes. Zach comes back into a nasty looking power slam. Jarrett doesn’t cover however and instead uses the opportunity to recuperate in the ring. Jarrett uses the ropes to get to his feet as Ryder is on all fours, Jarrett sees an opening and kicks Ryder in the rib cage. Jarrett picks up Ryder and tosses him into the corner before driving a big clothesline into the heart of his opponent. Ryder comes out of the corner and Jarrett connects with a snap suplex. This time Jarrett does decide to make the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Bully Ray breaks up the cover.

JR:
And that is the danger in the triple threat match, your pinfalls can easily be broken up and it will all be legal.

Piper:
In a triple threat match you have to have eyes in the back of your head, and unless you are a mutant I highly doubt you have those.

Ray unloads his fury for the earlier onslaught from Jarrett before Ray does something well bully-like and pokes Jarrett in the eyes. Jarrett is easy prey for Ray who lifts him up and body slams Jarrett to the mat with excessive force. Ray bounces off the ropes immediately after and delivers a big elbow onto the sternum of Jarrett. Ray goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Zach Ryder now breaks up the cover.

Ray gets up and swings at Ryder who ducks it before unloading on Ray’s midsection before grabbing Ray and throwing him headfirst into the corner. Ryder continues to unload big right hands until Ray is down on his ass in the corner. Ryder now feeling it rushes Ray and nails him with a devastating Broski Kick. Ryder begins to drag Ray to the center of the ring where he feels something behind him. Suddenly a big guitar comes crashing down on his head. Jarrett’s signature weapon has struck again as he stands over the now prone Ryder.

JR:
Where the hell did Jarrett come from with that damned guitar of his? Many matches have been determined by that musical instrument and it looks like this is going to be one of them dammit.

Piper:
I smash guitars too JR. Everytime I hear that girl Justin Bieber Bam! There goes another one!

Jarrett smug and cocky goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ryder gets a shoulder up and the crowd loves it. No one can believe he survived a guitar shot like that. Jarrett immediately begins arguing with the official over if it were 2 or 3 as Ryder manages to move out of the ring and out of dodge. Jarrett is very unhappy with the official calling him slapnuts and all other sorts of profane things. Meanwhile Ray is getting up to his feet in the ring and Jarrett sees it tossing the official to the side and grabbing Ray before bringing the big Bully to the ground with the Stroke. The crowd boos a little as Jarrett goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

JeffJarrett001.jpg

Here is Your Winner at 10:22: Double J Jeff Jarrett.

JR:
And Jarrett pulls out the victory here tonight and you have to give a major assist to that damn guitar of his. Without it Zach Ryder would have won this match.

Piper:
Boo hoo! Poor Zach. Old age craftiness came out the victor here tonight. Jarrett is going to be celebrating in that redneck hometown of his, while Ryder is going to head back to Long Island with a big L.

Ryder is on the outside holding his head barely able to realize what is going on. In the ring Jarrett is celebrating his first big win back as Smackdown heads to the back.

The feed goes backstage as Todd Grisham looks into the camera in the interview area.

imagestoddgrishamsc3.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Rob Van Dam.

*The camera pans out showing RVD step into the frame*

Todd Grisham: Now Rob thanks for joining me, I wanted to get your thoughts on your opponent at the first UWF Starrcade.

RVD.jpg

Rob Van Dam: Well man I-

*As soon as Rob starts to speak a loud crack is heard as he jolts forward down to the ground, Grisham jumps startled by the sudden happening as the camera looks down at Rob now laying on his back arching in pain. The camera pans back up and shows Batista towering over Rob with a steel chair in hand, he looks over at Grisham and twitches slightly with his chair to scare him away. As Batista smiles having scared the announcer, he suddenly flinches as Rob gets to his knees and tries to fight back hitting Batista in the sternum with right hands. Batista steps back from the shots and as he does Rob leaps from his knees to his feet going for the Vandaminator, but can’t leap up in the air to throw the kick out of pain. Batista swings the chair around hitting Rob across the back once again knocking him down again, Batista is now angry and starts to hit Rob across the back with the chair repeatedly as he lays on the cement floor, each crack of the steel chair echoing throughout the interview area. Batista finally stops the onslaught, throwing the chair on the floor as he looks down at Robs writhing body getting a smirk on his face before he steps across Robs body leaving him there. As Grisham runs back into frame checking on him. Smackdown then goes to commercial*

--------------------

CWalker helping the blue team. I like it!

--------------------

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first...

[video=youtube_share;-YQpx63udX8]http://youtu.be/-YQpx63udX8[/video]

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling stands atop of the ramp, not his once usual self of pandering to the adoring fans, but instead with a purpose, cold and still. After pausing a moment, he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

WWE-Jeff-Hardy-Entrance-Picture.jpg

Lillian Garcia:
From Cameron North Caroline, Jeff Hardy!

He slides into the ring and wastes no time in retrieving a microphone. When the music stops it's apparent that the first live appearance of Jeff has brought a mixed reaction to the fans in Newark, New Jersey. The enigma looks out towards many of the people chanting his name and booing him out of the building. Hardy just smiles as he begins to stretch in anticipation of his match.

Lillian Garcia: And the Opponent....

[video=youtube;r8_ybQfJ_tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_ybQfJ_tY[/video]

Fans cheer crazy as Rey Mysterio jumps from the stage and he begins to spin around as more pyro goes off. Rey goes down the ramp quick and starts to clap a lot of fans hands and he starts to go to a young girl who is wearing Mysterio gear. Rey puts his head close to her and pats her head as he gives his overlay mask to her. Rey goes and raises his hands high as the fans cheer and Rey goes in the ring. Rey looks at Jeff taking off his shirt and throwing it into the third row.

Lillian Garcia: From San Diego California, the only Superhero in UWF history, Rey Mysterio!

MysterioHardy.png

DING DING DING!

The bell rings and the match begins...

The bell rings and Hardy immediately goes on the attack. He looks for a clothesline on Mysterio, but Rey ducks under and runs to the near ropes, where he springboards off and moonsaults, wrapping his arm around Hardy’s head and slamming him on the mat with a springboard DDT. Hardy goes down and Mysterio goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Mysterio quickly gets off Hardy before resting on the ropes. Hardy tries to get to his feet, but Rey comes in and hits him with a low dropkick to the side of the head. Mysterio goes for another cover as Hardy goes down…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR: Rey Mysterio needs to keep the pace quickened Rowdy

Piper: I don’t like all this spot monkey stuff.

Mysterio stays on the offensive. He heads to the ring apron, before going outside and positioning himself on it. Mysterio waits for Hardy to get up, and when Jeff does, Mysterio springboards from the outside in, looking for a Hurricanrana. As he is in midair though, Hardy is able to counter and dropkick Mysterio right in the sternum. Mysterio hits the mat hard, unable to breathe and Hardy goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Mysterio kicks out!

Hardy drags Mysterio over to the near corner, before leaving the mat and going to the second rope. Once Hardy reaches his goal, Hardy leaps off and drops a leg across Mysterio’s throat. Hardy then goes for another pin…

1…

2…

Mysterio kicks out!

Hardy stays on Mysterio. He grabs Mysterio by the legs, before separating them, and dropping both legs between Mysterio’s lower extremities. Mysterio grabs his lower region as Hardy heads over to the apron again. He climbs to the top rope, but once he reaches the top, Mysterio uses the rope as a springboard to project himself and kick Hardy right in the temple. The boot staggers Hardy and causes him to lose his balance. Hardy lands groin first on the top turnbuckle as Mysterio climbs up to him. Both men are balanced on top of the turnbuckle, when Mysterio leaves his feet, wrapping both legs around Hardy’s head and brings him to the mat from the top with a top rope Frankensteiner. Hardy’s body hits the mat hard and Mysterio soon crawls to the cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR: Bah Gawd!! What a Hurricanrana!

Piper: Keep your pants on Ross. It wasn’t enough to win the match!

Mysterio has a look of shock on his face, well from what you can see though his mask. He tries to cover Hardy again…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Mysterio pulls himself up, watching Hardy the whole time. Hardy pulls drags himself over to the ropes, where he rests his chin and head, taking a breather. Mysterio sees this and his eyes light up…

JR: Mysterio’s going to dial it up!

Piper: I hope it’s a local call.

Mysterio bounces off the far ropes before running back at Hardy and hitting the Tiger Feint Kick known as the 619….

JR: He hit it!

Hardy staggers backwards before falling to the mat. Mysterio rests on the ring apron for a second before looking at the fallen Hardy. Mysterio leaves his feet once more, springing off the top rope, and trying to splash Hardy. Jeff is able to get his knees up, driving the air out of Mysterio’s body. Mysterio rolls around on the canvas in pain as Hardy gets back to his feet…

Piper: Ha! Hardy outsmarted that jumping bean.

Hardy gets up and goes over to Mysterio. He lifts Rey off his feet, before lifting Mysterio off the mat and slamming him back down with a Front Suplex. Mysterio’s chest and face slam on the mat and Hardy goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Mysterio rolls a shoulder!

Hardy rips his shirt off, to the delight of the females in the arena. He then climbs to the top rope and measures the distance between him and Mysterio before leaping off and front flipping, looking for the Swanton Bomb…

JR: Swanton!!

Mysterio is able to move out of the way of the famous finishing move though. Hardy rolls through, avoiding all potential damage and both men get to their feet. Mysterio charges first, running at Hardy, before leaving his feet, wrapping them around Hardy’s head, looking for a hurricanrana again, but Hardy is able to block it…

JR: Mysterio’s been caught!

Hardy is able to reposition Mysterio’s body weight and turn the attempted hurricanrana into a powerbomb across the top rope, where Mysterio’s throat bounces off it. The recoil of the move causes Mysterio to stumble to the center of the ring, where Hardy is waiting for him. Hardy wraps his arms around Mysterio’s head, before swinging and slamming Mysterio’s head on the canvas…

Piper: Twist of Hate!

Hardy hits the Twist of Hate and goes for the cover…

1…

2….

3…

Garcia: Here is your winner; Jeff Hardy!

Jeff_Hardy.png

“Another Meâ€￾ starts playing again and Jeff Hardy has his hand raised. He looks down at the fallen Mysterio before flinging his sweat onto him and leaving the ring. Hardy makes his way up the ramp and disappears to the back. The cameras then head backstage.

The scene opens on one of the number one contenders to the vacant World Heavyweight Championship “The American Dragonâ€￾ Daniel Bryan. He looks around as the crowd is boo-ing as loudly as he can. He doesn't even look at the camera as he begins speaking.

daniel-bryan1.jpg

Daniel Bryan: It was a few short weeks ago I made my debut here in the UWF, going up against then-UWF Hardcore Champion Dean Ambrose for his title. I was naiive. I thought that with our similar indy backgrounds that he would respect the Code of Honor and we could have went out there and put on a wrestling clinic and put on a classic 5-star match. But, that didn't happen now did it? Dean spat in my face and spat in the face of every single person who paved the way for people like us. You see, we're not patterned after behemoths like Hulk Hogan or Billy Graham, I thought we were both patterned after people like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels but you see, the difference is Dean Ambrose has no class or respect for tradition. We could've put on a wrestling match the likes of which had never ever been seen before or ever again but instead Dean took the easy way out and integrated weapons.

The crowd is still boo-ing Bryan out of the building as Bryan turns the other way, still not making eye contact with the camera.

Daniel Bryan: It was a hardcore match and I was naiive. I didn't understand until I really thought about it: Dean is afraid. Dean is afraid to be outed as a fraud. You see, Dean puts on airs and likes to fancy himself as a tough as nails no nonsense ass kicker but, as I stepped into the ring with him and the more and more I study and watch him, something becomes more and more painfully obvious to see and that is that Dean Ambrose is fake. I almost exposed him for who he was at Backlash but I didn't quite accomplished what I wanted. I started the job at Backlash and I finish it at Starrcade. This whole thing started over the most obscure title in the entire UWF and it has grown and morphed into something a million times greater, far exceeding any of our expectations because this Sunday we do battle for the third time in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the World Heavyweight Championship. We are tied at 1 a piece. This is it. This is the tie breaker. This is put up or shut up time. Dean, are you willing to do what it takes?

Daniel now finally turns and faces the camera and is addressing Dean Ambrose personally.

Daniel Bryan: Are you willing to put everything on the line to beat me because that's exactly what it's going to take. I came here to the UWF to be the absolute best and I have proven that week in and week out. Dean, I might sound like a broken record but I want you to soak this in once and for all that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and no one can deny that. It is not opinion, it is fact. I want that World Heavyweight Championship around my waist and I will not stop and I will not quit until it is mine. Regardless of what anyone wants, regardless of what Nigel wants, regardless of what you want. I am the face of UWF SmackDown! And I am the face of the UWF as a whole. Dean, at Starrcade, your career falls at my feet and I make sure that your legacy becomes a footnote in the career of Daniel Bryan and years from now, when you're shining shoes for a living or waiting tables at Olive Garden, when people ask you if Daniel Bryan is the better man, the only word you will be able to muster.....is Yes.

Daniel walks away from the camera as we fade into our next segment.

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp holding a chair in one hand as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so as he takes a seat on the chair.

Batista-Sitting-On-A-Chair.jpg

Batista;

You know what really pisses me off? This entire company. I came so freakin' close to beating Daniel Bryan, so frickin' close and he had to cheat to win. Brass knuckles, real tough Daniel, real tough... You know you could never beat me single-handlely and I have proved just that. Not once did I pick up a chair to attack you, NO! I wrestled and you just proved to me you took the cheap way out Daniel. But enough of you Daniel... I took my rage out on someone who shouldn't even be freakin' here! I am sick and tired of bein' shoved into the first match, I sit backstage waitin' for the entire show to finish. That really pisses me off! I haven't got a win 'cos people around here know they cannot beat The Animal, everyone backstage is afraid of me, that's why they had to cheat just to beat me and slump my losing streak to TWO. TWO FREAKIN' LOSSES IN A ROW! You people are beginning to believe that I can't ever hold that Championship, I'm going to prove all of you wrong. I sat around backstage after my loss last week, I sat in the locker room all by myself, the rest of the locker room were walkin' around makin' jokes. Somethin' came to my mind, why should I have to freakin' wait all night before I can go home? I needed to make somethin' happen and what I did was at the right time, the right moment. So while you were too busy focusin' on tryin' to beat Dean Ambrose, Rob... You failed. You're unsuccessful just like your entire frickin' career has been! There is nothin' to write about you, you're nothin' but a washed up human bein' wastin' all the space on the damn roster! Rob... You got to have a match later on the show... You felt great, you were disappointed you lost but you didn't expect me comin' did you? DID YOU ROB? NO! Just like earlier tonight when I attacked you with this frickin' chair! You didn't expect that either did ya?! Hearin' your name disgraces me, I don't know what's worse, you bein' here in UWF or these freakin' morons chantin' ya name every frickin' second?!

RVD Chants begin... Batista looks towards the stage.

Oh you want Rob? Rob ain't comin' out! He's backstage, knocked out cold from what I did.

Batista stands up holding the chair...

You see this chair, it's mangled from the effect of the chair-shot I just did! Rob's seein' fairies and whatever he sees when he's smokin' his regular stuff... So Rob, I'm sure you'll somehow get a video and listen to what I've got to say, come Starrcade, I'm goin' to make you pay. You're paying the consequences of stealin' me spotlight! I'm the face of this company, not you Rob. I'm sick of speakin' 'bout you... Give me a frickin' opponent 'cos I ain't leavin' til I get one!

Batista waits... after 40 seconds he begins to get agitated... He begins using the chair as he begins banging it against the corner turnbuckle...Nobody comes out,so Batista throws the chair down and leaves the ring. Smackdown then heads to another commercial.

--------------------

0048.jpg

AJ's made it to Smackdown!

--------------------

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

[video=youtube;oKPzVV2DExk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKPzVV2DExk&feature=related[/video]​

The Heart Break Kid emerges from beyond the curtains as the crowd is going nuts, he smirks as he points out to the crowd at the fans holding "We Love HBK" signs. He begins down the ramp, but stops at its beginning, dropping to two knees. He looks out, pointing to the crowd and to himself to let the fans know that he appreciates everything and all the support. Camera flashes fill the arena as HBK has arrived to Smackdown.​

michaels3_1jpg52-other.jpg

He points up as his pyro goes off, jumping up he proceeds down the ramp slapping the hands of fans, before climbing the steel steps, and entering through the middle rope. He proceeds to the middle of the ring as he drops down in his signature pose as more pyro goes off behind him. He climbs the turnbuckles and acknowledges the fans He jumps down as his music fades out.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing First, from San Antonio Texas, weighing in tonight at 225 lbs. He is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows theme plays throughout the arena, he appears on stage moving his hand with the music as if conducting it himself before extending his arms out presenting himself to the booing crowd

SD__668_104.jpg

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent: from Palo Alto, California. Weighing in at 247 pounds, he is the self-professed Intellectual Savior of the Masses…Damien Sandow.

Sandow holds up one finger as if asking for everything to stop, before lifting up his microphone as his music fades off in response.

SD__665_028.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. One short week ago we bared witness to the debut of Smackdown, and in what was a grievance, deplorable, and unjust showing of what was to come we saw a cavalcade of miscreants make a mockery of this once fair squared circle. Which made what is my duty, nay, my passion that much more formidable. As I saw just how far down I would have reach to be able to pull you..."people"...back up from the level you have sunk down to. While most may buckle under said pressure, I took it in strive as I looked upon my debut match and using it as a tool to shine enlightenment towards all of you watching. So that you may place me upon a pedestal and allow you all to bask in the glow of your own essence. I plan to spread my message throughout, and like the suns rays shining down upon the earth, enlighten all of you on a daily and consistent basis... But upon arriving and seeing just who I am facing, I have reached quite a conundrum…

Sandow walks up the steel steps, walking across the ring apron as he looks at Michaels in the ring

For what stands before me this evening is quite frankly, an unworthy opponent. Yes Mr. Michaels is what some would say an “iconâ€￾ in this industry, he has been hailed as one of the preeminent stars in our business and yet in that lies the greatest problem. As it is because of men like this that you all have propelled down into the doldrums of ignorance, he is just as many in this company one who is a false prophet who attempts to appeal to all you unwashed masses. That said this bout in some instances would be most favorable to myself as it would cause my lesson to be imparted by greater means, as many take a liking towards Mr. Michaels here. However the man who stands before me this evening is not the man who I would have chosen to use in imparting my wisdom, the man who stands before me this evening is simply a shell of his former self. He is a decrepit, dilapidated…to put it in terms all you simpletons may understand…An Old Man.

The crowd begins to boo, Shawn doesn’t seemed phased almost laughing it off, as the crowd begins to chant “HBKâ€￾

And what…

Sandow pauses hearing the chant turning to the crowd

Thank you for your Irrelevant Opinion.

The crowd boos even louder this time as Sandow goes on

As I was saying, what good would this match serve all of you? What lesson is taught once I defeat this man in one on one competition? In short, none whatsoever, for if I were to subject all of you to witnessing your intellectual savior take down this "old man" in such an abhorrent contest... It would only serve to further your self imposed ignorance. Therefore I will not be soiling my extremities of this filth, I choose to not participate in this bout, as to not further the misconception that is this man’s importance. I do this not only to teach Mr. Michaels that his time here has come to an end, as always I do this for all of you. You’re Welcome.

Sandow smiles lifting his hands as if expecting cheers from the crowd, but only getting boos, he walks across the ring apron down the steel steps leaving his microphone on the top of the steps before he makes his way over to the ramp.

Piper: You gotta be kidding me, is this kid serious?

JR: I believe he is Roddy, if he thinks Shawn Michaels isn’t worthy I don’t know what he’s looking for.

As Sandow makes his way up the ramp suddenly the titantron in front of him lights up showing Desmond Wolfe.

DesmondWolfeBar2.png

Desmond Wolfe: Hold it right there wanker.

The crowd pops as Sandow is stopped in his tracks, looking up at the tron with an angry look on his face mouthing “what did you call meâ€￾

Desmond Wolfe: Way I see it you’ve already made it clear you don’t like it ‘round here, I have no issue if ya don’t like being on my show but when you get put in a match you are in it to win it. In other words, if you don’t get back in that ring to have the match I put you in then expect a pink slip to match your little pink tights there.

the crowd erupts as Sandow yells out “You can’t do that!â€￾

Desmond Wolfe: O’course I have a show to run, so we can’t be wasting time now can we. Referee please begin a count, and if it reaches ten well then it looks like it’s curtains for you old chap.

The referee shrugs before he starts his count, the entire crowd echoing his count wanting to see Sandow gone already

1!

2!

Sandow is looking around eyes wide as if trying not to seem like he’s only getting in the ring because of what was put on him

3!

Michaels joins in, exaggerating his motions while he counts

4!

Sandow puts a hand up telling them to hold on a moment

5!

Piper: Ha-ha I like this

JR: Sandow better hurry up if he wants to keep his job

Sandow walks down the ramp towards the ring

6!

He jumps up on the ring apron trying to tell the referee to wait a moment, but since he’s not back in the ring he only continues

7!

Sandow shakes his head as if insulted, he drops down and turns his back to the ring walking back towards the ramp

8!

JR: Looks like his feelings are hurt

Sandow stops hearing the count at eight and suddenly turns around taking off his robe in the process, but as he tries to undress he loses his footing tripping over as the crowd cheers loudly

9!

Sandow scrambles to his feet and dives through the ropes and into the ring, the crowd boos as Sandow gets up to his feet taking a breath as his career was a second from being over, breathing in and out to regain his composure.

Piper: Maybe now we can have our match

SandowMichaels.png

As the bell rings, Damien Sandow immidently looks for away out of his situation, looking to bail out of the ring but Shawn Michaels grabs him by the trunks and begins to pull Damien Sandow back into the centre of the ring but Sandow is smarter than he looks as he goes for an elbow to side of Shawn Michaels head but HBK ducks underneath.

Jim Ross: Quick thinking by the veteran.

Roddy Piper: You mean the silly pretty boy is looking after his face, so he doesn’t lose his smile once more.

Michaels quickly thrusts Sandow into he ring ropes but Sandow holds on and tries to bail out of the ring, but Michaels quickly charges across the ring and actually knocks Sandow off the ring approach. Michaels then climbs onto the ring apron and leaps off to deliver a double axe handle across the back of Sandow. Sandow staggers across the ring side holding his back as Michaels continues the beat down, delivering another blow across the back of Sandow before tossing Sandow into the barricade. Referee Jack Doane tells Michaels to take back into the ring.

Roddy Piper: Look at the pretty boy trying to look so hard!

Jim Ross: will you give it a rest Roddy!

Shawn Michaels grabs Sandow and tosses him back into the ring before rolling in himself, Sandow attempts to get distance between himself and Michaels but it fails as Shawn Michaels delivers a tight right hook, causes Sandow to stumble into the ring corner as Shawn Michaels goes for a chop across the chest of Sandow but Sandow quickly pokes Michaels’ in the eye before dives a knee to the gut of Shawn Michaels.

Jim Ross: That tactic was as dirty as they come!

Roddy Piper: As dirty as your mother, JR!?

Jim Ross: Will you just stop it Roddy!?

Sandow then grabs the head of Shawn Michaels to quick Snap DDT, taking Shawn Michaels down to the canvas, Sandow then throws Michaels over onto his back and makes a casual cover.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Look at the arrogance of Damien Sandow!

Roddy Piper: What yer point, JR?

Shawn Michaels kicks out!
Sandow seems slightly frustrated as he stands back up and begins to stomp away on Shawn Michaels as Michaels tries to pick himself up using the ring ropes, Sandow delivers a clubbing blow across the back of Shawn Michaels before grabbing Shawn Michaels by the arm and tosses him across the ring with an Irish Whip but Shawn Michaels makes to recover and delivers the flying forearm to Sandow knocking him down to the canvas. Michael suddenly kips up and is psyched up as he goes over the corner and begins to stomp the ground, showing he’s tuning up the band.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels is tuning up the band!

Sandow finally gets to his feet as Shawn Michaels goes for the Sweet Chin Music, but Sandow ducks underneath the shot and completely outsmarts Shawn Michaels as Shawn Michaels goes for a second one; Sandow grabs the boot of Shawn Michaels, and Dragon Screws Michael over onto his back. Damien Sandow then quickly locks in the figure four leg lock and Shawn Michaels screams in agony but he’s stuck in the middle of the ring, he looks around but has no choice but to tapout to Damien Sandow.

Roddy Piper: What a pussy that Shawn Michaels is!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via Submission at 07:31: Damien Sandow

319780_10150842750476443_7175346442_10114627_15757  18657_n.jpg

The cameras then head backstage.​

We head backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by

joshmatthews.jpg

Josh Matthews:

My gues at this time is none other than Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman enters the in on the screeen while you hear massive booing in the background for him

19sd-25.jpg

Josh Matthews:

My first question Mr. Heyman is, where's The Miz?

Paul Heyman:

Josh, my client, The Miz is in his very own private locker room right now relaxing and looking over tape from his first match with Antonio Cesaro. He's looking at some things he can fix and improve on, but he's also looking on Antonio's weaknesses and trust me Josh, there are many.

Josh Matthews:

My next question is how confident are you that The Miz is going to become the new European Champion?

Paul Heyman:

Josh, you are dumber than you look. To ask me such a ludacris question makes me question your job skills. How confident am I, I am very confident in my client. The Miz had the championship won three weeks ago on Raw, but thanks to outside interference that didn't happen. You see Josh, when The Miz hits the skull crushing finale this time, Antonio Cesaro will have no one there to help him out. The Miz will reign supreme this Sunday at Starrcade, that I can guarantee you. And this I hear people bad mouthing my client because of his silence. Pay attention people, The Miz will not speak until you the UWF Universe can appreciate him.

Josh Matthews:

It is kind of nice not always hearing him ramble on, but what if he doesn't win?

Paul Heyman shoves Josh Matthews down to the ground and walks off irrate while the camera zooms in on Matthews being helped up to his feet. We then head back ringside.

[video=youtube;n8T3BexspUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8T3BexspUk[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an completely focused John Cena walks out onto the stage, with is a change from the usual. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “SmackDown!, the CeNation has missed this place!â€￾ before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena, instead of sprinting, slowly walks down the entrance ramp toward the ring. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_RAW_963_Photo_004.jpg

John Cena: New... World... Order.

The audience boos at the mention of N.W.O., as he lowers the microphone, giving them time to continue booing. Cena nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: Randy Orton decided to re-form the disease known as N.W.O. and the first victim of his was… me. What I can’t get through my head is why Randy Orton and Christian would attack me. I said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m a man on a mission, I plan on getting to the top of this company and staying at the top for a very long time and if that means going through Randy Orton and Christian then so be it! I don’t have a damn problem; I actually would be honored to disband the group N.W.O. before it even gets started. However, there’s one problem. I suffered a concussion after being RKO’ed through a chair this past Monday night on RAW. Think about that, put it in a safe place in your mind while you hear my motto – I never back down and I never quit! If Orton and Christian want to get rid of me, then so be it! I’m not gonna let any silly concussion stop me from getting rid of you two with my own two fists! Especially on the inaugural edition of SmackDown, the show the career of John Cena started on. It’s painful enough you kept me from competing tonight, so if I were you, I’d come out here quick! Orton and Christian, if you want some, come get some!

John Cena takes off his ‘Rise Above Hate’ shirt and throws it in the crowd, as he awaits the arrival of New World Order. It doesn't take very long for John Cena to get his wish.

[video=youtube;jncyunZPGCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jncyunZPGCE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The version of "Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blondes can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian has also emerged from the back with a microphone in hand, which suggests he wants nothing to do with John Cena when it comes to sharing the same ring. Christian's theme music ends, the boos die down, and this provides Christian with the perfect opening to speak.

Christian19.jpg

Christian: John, it seems as if that RKO that gave you that concussion has knocked out any common sense you had left, which is really unfortunate because it means I have to demean myself by stepping out from the back onto a Smackdown stage. I'm feeling a little sick that I've had to lower myself to your standards, John, but if it's for the benefit of the New World Order, if it's for the benefit of what is right and what is just in this business, then I'll do whatever it takes for our message to be clearly seen, heard and understood by the entire world. What I find the challenge is whether these people here in Pittsburgh will actually have the ability to understand what I'm about to say, but I know for a fact you'll understand me, John, so I suppose that's good enough. After all, you are the only man who hasn't yet comprehended why Randy and I have done what we've done to you, and you've bravely asked for an explanation, so I'm out here to give you one.

Christian pauses as he allows the crowd to voice their displeasure towards him before he continues speaking to Cena.

Christian: See John, somebody as intelligent as you, a man who has overcome the odds countless times before, should know why Randy and I targeted you right off the bat. It's quite simple actually, and our reasoning can be summed up in just a few words - you stand for everything we hate. See Randy, Cody and I all have one thing in common, and that is we haven't been rewarded with what we deserve. Justice hasn't been done, and while guys like you walk around, head held high, chest puffed out, making jokes every week just to entertain these people, while in the meantime power hungry cowards like Teddy Long kiss your ass, we're pushed to the side and ignored. You're handed everything on a golden platter, all because you believe in dumb mottos that this company can print onto a shirt and sell just to earn a quick buck. You're given everything because you're a worldwide suck up, yet I'm ignored for one... more... World Championship match, something I have been owed by Teddy Long for a very long time.

Christian's eyes are fixed on Cena in a look of "You know it's the truth", all of which seems to amuse Cena.

Christian: You will get to the top of Smackdown, John, I truly believe that, because no matter how badly Randy beats you at Starrcade, you'll show up every night and eventually be given everything you want. You'll promise the disbanding of the New World Order to these people, you promise you'll go through all three of us and come out the other end on top, but even though you won't, you'll be rewarded for just trying, and frankly it sickens me, John. That's why you're victim number one, that's why John Cena is going to get the beating of a lifetime at Starrcade, leaving with more than just a concussion. But don't worry, John, we all want some and we'll all come get some, and that'll happen... at Starrcade.

Christian grins and acts all cocky on top of the stage, forcing Cena to have to wait until then, while Christian's once again booed by the crowd.

normal_RAW_979_Photo_127.jpg

John Cena chuckles to himself, as he stares at Christian who’s all the way on the stage and not in the ring with Cena himself. Cena continues.

John Cena: Heh, ya’know what’s funny about this situation, Christian? It’s that the reason I only wanted you to come out here was too well, kick your ass. That’s pretty hard with you all the way on the stage and I’m in the ring, so if you’re not gonna’ come to me, I guess I’ll come to you!

John Cena drops the microphone to the mat, as he quickly exits the ring and rushes toward Christian. Christian, not expecting Cena to rush at him jumps off the ramp to the ground and makes a run towards the ring. Cena follows him as Christian runs around the ring hoping to slow down Cena, but it doesn't work before Christian arrives in the ring and takes refuge in the corner. . Cena attempts to hurt Christian when all of a sudden, Cena is knocked down by a steel pipe from behind! The man behind the attack is none other than Randy Orton! Christian claps his hands, ‘Bravo, Randy, bravo!’ Christian and Orton both chuckle at the fallen Cena, before exiting the ring. The message sent that Cena has no chance at Starrcade.

JR: What a disgusting attack by the N.W.O. How could Desmond Wolfe have let them slip through security like this? And now just 4 days away you have to think that Cena isn't going to be able to make it to Starrcade.

Piper: A brutal beatdown by Christian and Orton. Thankfully we didn't have to listen to Cody Rhodes this week.

The officials continue to attend to Cena when...

[video=youtube;CcPSohSY_fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcPSohSY_fY[/video]

JR: No! No! No! I don't believe this!

Bray Wyatt comes out from the back dressed for action with Eli Cottonwood following closely behind. The officials have managed to wake Cena and get him moving. Wyatt slides into the ring and goes to one of the officials and tells him to ring the bell.

Piper: This redneck has a match with Cena tonight and it appears old Wyatt is saying the match is now.

JR: Cena can barely stand no way is this match going to happen.

"I Want Some, so I'm coming to get some!" Wyatt mocks Cena who is standing now but with the help of the ring ropes. Cena knowing he is in trouble but not wanting to let his fans down nods his head and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Wyatt smiles as the officials have a discussion and decide that since Cena wants to compete it should go ahead. All but one official leaves the ring and the ref nods his head.

Piper: Well looks like Cena's balls are getting ahead of his head. OF course after the beating he just took he's lucky to have a head. HA!

JR: I don't agree with this decision but you can't deny that the courage and fortitude of John Cena is superb.

CenaWyatt.png

DING DING DING

Cena holds his back in pain from the earlier steel pipe as the man formerly known as Husky Harris walks towards Cena like a shark seeing blood. Wyatt gets a little too cocky however as Cena unloads with a big right hand catching the redneck in the chin. Cena continues to fight nailing Wyatt with big right hands before tossing Wyatt off the ropes before Wyatt comes back and is dropped by a shoulder block from Cena. Cena calls for Wyatt to get his ass up and he does before Cena kicks Wyatt in the gut before dropping the brash redneck to the mat with a suplex. Cena goes for the quick cover.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out and as Cena gets up Wyatt is quick to roll out of the ring to regroup.

Piper:
Dammit! You’d never guess in a million years that Cena was just attacked by a steel pipe in an ambush by the N.W.O.

JR:
Cena has the heart of a Champion Hot Rod, and if I’m not mistaken Cena right now is sending a message to Orton saying it is going to take a hell of a lot more to take him down.

Wyatt catches his breath as Cena now feeling a little bit better gives chase which is exactly what Wyatt was hoping for as Cena comes rounding the corner, right into a big clothesline from Wyatt. Cena hits the mat hard and the brash redneck shares a look with Cottonwood before picking up Cena and attacking his back by whipping him back first into the steel ring steps. Cena screams in pain as Wyatt continues his advantage by picking him up and throwing him into the ring. Once in the ring Cena stumbles to his feet only to have his arm grabbed and pulled hard right into the outreached arm of Wyatt. The back of Cena’s neck hits the mat hard and Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

Wyatt throws his head back knowing full well it wouldn’t be enough, but hoping anyway. He slams his fists into the mat.

JR:
Wyatt appears to be in for more of a fight than he bargained for, I’d wager he thought he’d come out here and just walk over Cena, but the leader of the CeNation is not going down.

Piper:
By the looks of him JR, he wanted to end this quick so that he could get back to his beer and cousin in the back.

Wyatt brings Cena to his feet but Cena is ready sending several quick strikes to Wyatt’s gut that staggers the redneck, Cena bounces off the ropes hoping to come at Wyatt with another shoulder block, but Eli reaches out and grabs Cena’s foot causing Cena to faceplant in the ring. This gets a big negative reaction from the crowd as Wyatt grabs Cena on the way back and sends him crashing to the mat with a 180 side slam. The crowd boos loudly as Wyatt again goes for the cover and the win.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena kicks out! Wyatt cannot believe it as he is clearly now frustrated by the fact he cannot put Cena away as quickly as he hoped.

JR: Cena again saying not today! This man is superhuman Piper.

Piper: Now if only he could get on the offense JR.

Wyatt brings Cena to his feet and sends him off the ropes only this time Cena reverses it and Wyatt goes into the ropes hard only to come back right into a big hip toss from Cena that gets the crowd to go wild. Cena loves the crowd now feeling it as he bounces off the ropes and sends Wyatt who had trouble getting back to his feet to the mat with a huge shoulder block. Cena screams now feeling it as Wyatt again stumbles back to his feet, and with his uncanny strength sends Wyatt to the mat with a proton bomb. Before throwing up his arm in the air, the crowd now at a fever pitch. Cena bends down getting right in Wyatt’s face before with the crowd saying, “You can’t see me.â€￾ He then bounces off the ropes and again Eli Cottonwood grabs his leg, but this time Cena is prepared for it and kicks him off with ease before turning back too Wyatt, brushing off his shoulder and connecting with the five knuckle shuffle.

JR:
Cena connects and the crowd feels it, I feel it, Cena is going to take this one right here and now.

Piper:
You got to give it to Wyatt though JR, he sure did put up one hell of a fight

Wyatt gets back to his now crumbling world only for Cena to drop him with a toe hold, before grabbing one of Wyatt’s legs before wrapping his massive arms around Wyatt’s neck and chin, the STF has been applied. Cena is really tugging as you hear him screaming and grunting tap! Wyatt does and the crowd goes nuts until….

JR:
Wyatt is tapping out John Cena has won this thing, but look on the apron.

Piper:
The ref is being distracted by Eli Cottonwood, haha a redneck’s lackey just outsmarted the leader of a chaingang.

Eli has been arguing with the ref for some time now, ever since Cena kicked Eli who then proceeded to hop into the ring but was deterred by the ref. Wyatt taps again and not hearing the bell Cena turns behind him to see what the commotion is, to see Eli and the ref arguing. Cena, with rage in his eyes, goes over to the confrontation and grabs Eli by his wife beater and throws him hard into the ring. The crowd pops as Cena motions for Cottonwood to get up, Cottonwood does by instinct which is a huge mistake as Cena lifts him up onto his shoulders before delivering a bone jarring Attitude Adjustment to Cottonwood forcing the New Jersey crowd to roar its approval.

JR:
Yes John Yes! Teach that lowlife a lesson he’ll never forget. I really hope that move does give Eli Cottonwood a much needed attitude adjustment.

Piper:
What a lame ass name for a move JR. Has it really adjusted anyone’s attitude? Give me a break, changing the name of his finisher made Cena soft JR, and he’s been soft ever since.

JR:
You wouldn’t be calling Cena if you were in the ring right now getting your ass kicked much like Wyatt and Cottonwood now would you?

Cena turns his attention back to Wyatt who is now slowly getting back to his feet. Cena throws Wyatt up onto his shoulders shouting some nonsense to the fans at ringside instead of tossing him off for the Attitude Adjustment, it gives Wyatt enough time to nail Cena in the temple with an elbow. Cena staggers and Wyatt does it again, this time Cena drops Wyatt off of his shoulders and the crowd begins to boo. It is at this point Wyatt pokes Cena in the eyes blinding the self-proclaimed champ. The Champ takes refuge in the corner trying to get his sight back, he won’t have time as Wyatt crushes him in the corner with a body avalanche. The crowd boos as Cena is easy prey for Wyatt who grabs Cena and sends him to the mat with a backbreaking Swinging Reverse STO. Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena gets the shoulder up and Wyatt cannot believe it.

JR:
Good lord the fortitude of John Cena to kick out of something like that. I hope that coward Orton is watching because if he is he knows that John Cena will die before taking a loss to the N.W.O.

Piper:
But look at Wyatt he looks really hacked off now, I’d watch out if I were Cena here.

Wyatt is indeed pissed as he bounces off the ropes and with uncanny agility for such a big man Wyatt lands on top of Cena with a running senton, forcing all the air out of Cena. Wyatt again goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

images

Here is your winner at 14:35 Bray Wyatt!

JR: Dammit! Wyatt just got the victory there, but you have to figure it took a steel pipe, and everything Wyatt had in his arsenal to take down the champ here tonight.

Piper:
Cena still hasn’t impressed me much JR. He beats Orton at Starrcade and maybe than I’ll start being a believer JR, but not until then.

Wyatt smiles in almost relief as he sits in the ring his hand raised by the official. He wipes some sweat off of himself before tossing it onto Cena to the disdain of the crowd. Wyatt walks up the entrance ramp with Cottonwood holding his back in pain. Cena is in the ring hands on his head falling just short as we take one last look at Wyatt celebrating at the top of the ramp as we head to the back.

--------------------

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? The feud ends this Sunday. I think?

--------------------

We head backstage as we see Todd Grisham standing in the locker room.

Todd Grisham
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Dean Ambrose.

The camera pans out to show Dean sitting on a bench in front of some lockers seemingly unaware what's going on.

Now Dean, this Sunday you will compete it what not only is being hailed as-

Dean Ambrose
Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell is going on here?

Uhh I was sent here to interview you and get your thoughts about your upcoming match with Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Well Jesus Christ man don't you ask or knock or anything?

Uhh we did and you said it was fine.

Did I? Huh I don't even remember.

Well this Sunday is probably the biggest match in your career thus far. What are your thoughts currently?

Currently? Well I was thinking about what movie I wanted to catch after the show. Hey what do ya’ think of this movie called Prometheus? You seen that yet?

Uh no, but I meant your thoughts on th-

I know what you meant don't get your panties in a bunch. Yes you are correct, this is the biggest match in my career thus far. It certainly won't be the last as I have a long agenda I wish to complete before my career finishes up. This isn't the first time I've been put in a big situation and it certainly won't be my last. I'm here to ensure that all the things that must never come together do in fact, come together. Just imagine what UWF would be like If I was running it. Terrifying huh? Now take your imagination and extrapolate that time infinity. Oh it's going to be glorious.

ambrose1.jpg

Yes I'm sure it will. Now what are you doing to prepare for your match this Sunday?

Prepare? Honestly I’m not doing a damn thing different then I usually do. Hey it's worked thus far right. There's something more to be said about a man who doesn't even need to be prepared. I am a man to be feared. Not Daniel Bryan. I mean seriously, whose afraid of a five foot six vegan who looks like a troll. People have been fearing me since before he even came here. It's funny that he thinks anyone would ever fear him. Nobody should ever be afraid of Daniel Bryan because they know that a bigger threat is on the horizon. You want to talk about fear, this company fears me. I was brought into this company at the bottom and quickly ascended to the top. I was main eventing RAW and then they decided to pull the plug because I was getting just a little too close to their home for comfort. Ya’ know, after months of being the most popular wrestler in UWF, they finally decided they couldn’t hold me back anymore. Yes that right, finally someone in the higher ups decided to give me my own show because quite frankly, they couldn’t handle me constantly berating them week after week. What they fail to realize is that they’ve signed their own death warrant. I will become World Heavyweight Champion at Starrcade. That much is certain. It doesn't matter who they send to try and dethrone me or really just stall me. Everyone will learn to steer clear from Dean Ambrose.

Alright Dean well thank you for your ti-

Dean grabs Todd by his jacket and throws him against the lockers.

I'M NOT FINISHED YET!

Dean slowly let's go of Todd as he stares back into the camera.

ambrose5.jpg

Starrcade will mark the night UWF changed forever. Not due to the likes of NWO, not because of Stone Cold or Wade Barrett. UWF will become even darker because Dean Ambrose will claim what is his. Dean Ambrose will be the zenith of the wrestling empire. All the people who praise me, all the people in the back who hate me, they will all forever remember the day. Especially Daniel Bryan. There is no hope for you Daniel. Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man. And boy oh boy will I torment you.

Dean Ambrose stares into the camera as is fades away.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is our Main Event of the evening. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;5G5B6KUJrDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5B6KUJrDE[/video]

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Dibiase comes out smiling prepared for his match up set to take place in the main event. Dibiase shows off his finely fit abs to the crowd. The man gets into the ring still smiling, not looking like he is taking the business at hand very seriously. He shows off to jeers from the crowd as he waits for his opponent to come down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: From West Palm Beach Flordia weighing in tonight at 214 lbs. Ted Dibiase Jr!

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans cheer, some of them out of anticipation, others out of lack of knowing how to react. Suddenly a young voice begins to recite a familiar poem.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.
The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.
This. Is. Sting.

[video=youtube;c436AdCv_3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c436AdCv_3I[/video]

As the crowd erupts into cheers, "Immortal" by Adema begins to play as the fans are joined by the one and only "Insane Icon" Sting as he makes his way from the backstage area and enters through the curtain, turning the corner and appearing on the stage before them all. Sting stops and outstretches his arms and leans back, letting out a loud and passionate, "Wooooo!" with his bat in hand.

sting1.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, darting over to the steel steps as he reaches the end of it. He ascends the steps and walks along the apron, stepping through the ropes as he walks to the opposite side of the ring He smiles before shouting out at the top of his lungs, Showtime. Before rolling into the ring and preparing to get things started.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Venice Beach California, weighing in tonight at a total of 250 lbs. The ICON, Sting!

StingDeebs.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross
: Well Roddy, it’s time for Old School versus New School!

Roddy Piper: Haha, don’t make me laugh, you’re stuck between the two, I guess you are between mid school!

DiBiase chuckles at the Insane Icon who response by wiggling his fingers at DiBiase going “oooh! I’m so scared!â€￾ which insults DiBiase who now squares up to the Insane Icon before shoving him back, Sting stumbles backwards as DiBiase follows through with a stiff punch to face, but Sting doesn’t go over, instead he holds his face screaming “MY FACE! MY FACE!â€￾ as DiBiase follows through with a knee to the gut before grabbing Sting by the head and tosses him out of the ring.

Jim Ross: My god, DiBiase isn’t messing around tonight!

Roddy Piper: It’s unfortunate JR, you can’t follow suite, look at the mess you’ve made!

Jim Ross: Very funny Roddy!

Sting lands with a thud on the outside, but pretends he isn’t in pain as DiBiase looks down on Sting “Quit while you still got the chance, Stinger!â€￾ DiBiase chuckles before climbing out of the ring to attack Sting some more. DiBiase grabs the fallen Icon, grabbing him by the head, DiBiase charges with Sting and tosses him shoulder first into the ring steps, sending them flyin’ into the air, the fans around ringside “Oooh!â€￾ as Sting rolls around on the ground chuckling.

Roddy Piper: Ah man, look at DiBiase just dominating that senile old man!

Sting tries to stand back up but DiBiase charges into the Insane Icon Sting, knocking him off his feet into the barricade, DiBiase finally throws Sting back into the ring. DiBiase looks over Sting as he holds his right shoulder, chuckling at the same time screaming pain but DiBiase ignores the charade delivering a boot to back of Sting’s shoulder before grabbing Sting by the right arm and twists it around placing Sting in a shoulder lock.

Jim Ross: Look at the methodical work of Ted DiBiase on Sting.

Sting chuckles in agony, screaming “OWE, THAT HURTS!â€￾ before trying to get to his feet, Sting manages to get a blow straight into the gut DiBiase, forcing DiBiase to release the hold, staggering DiBiase; Sting quickly grabs DiBiase by the head and swings his left around before delivering one hell of a blow to DiBiase knocking him down to the ground the fans go wildly as Sting begins to Stinger up.

Roddy Piper: And now that old fart is mimicking Hulk Hogan!

Sting roars and beats his chest and grabs DiBiase as he gets back to his feet, and Sting Irish Whips DiBiase across the ring straight into a Clothesline, knocking DiBiase down to the canvas, the fans go absolutely nuts as Sting gets ready to go on the offense.

Jim Ross: Well whatever you say Roddy! Because the Stinger actually might just win here.

DiBiase gets back to his feet and is met with a flurry with chops to the chest from Sting, forcing TiBiase backwards into the corner, the fans wooing like crazy as Sting continues the flurry of chops, lighting up DiBiase chest before running to the opposite corner, Sting turns on the spot charges straight back at DiBiase, delivering the Stinger Splash! The fans erupt into a series of cheers.

Jim Ross: STINGER SPLASH! MY GOD… IT’S THE STINGER SPLASH!

Roddy Piper: It’s only a Splash!

Sting chuckles as he grabs the staggered DiBiase and tosses him into the next turnbuckle corner before doing the same as he did before, delivering a Second Stinger Splash to DiBiase! The fans are loving this as Sting ultimately throws DiBiase into a third turnbuckle, Sting delivers a third Stinger Splash; DiBiase is looking incredibly groggy as he manages to stagger across the ring to the final turnbuckle, leaning against the turnbuckle chest first, DiBiase tries to get his bearing as Sting beats his chest and roars before charging across the ring to deliver the final Stinger Splash.

Jim Ross: Three Stinger Splashes and here’s come the fourth!!!

The Insane Icon launches himself up into the air, looking for that all important fourth Stinger Splash but suddenly DiBiase moves out of the way, tearing the turnbuckle padding away with him as Sting lands chest first into the exposed steel ring; Sting clutches at his chest in agony as DiBiase sneaks up behind Sting and looks in the cobra clutch, straight into the Dream Street! The fans begin to boo at DiBiase’s cheap and dirty tactic as referee Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Ted DiBiase has stolen this!

Roddy Piper: ah give it a rest JR! It makes no difference as long as it’s a victory!

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via pinfall in 09:31: Ted DiBiase!!!

TEd-dibiase8.jpg

Ted DiBiase chuckles as his arm is raised in victory, screaming at the top of his voice “ONCE AGAIN, I AM VICTORIOUS!â€￾ before walking over of the ring, DiBiase walks back up the entrance bragging about his victory as the iconic Sting cannot believe it, snarling as Smackdown goes to it final commercial break.

--------------------

rawnwo2.png

Gotta promote Raw!

--------------------

We come back from our final commercial break of the evening to find the General Manager of Smackdown sitting behind a desk. The usual in it to win it superstar doesn’t look his chipper go getter-self as he is doing paperwork, possibly the termination papers of one Bully Ray, as he stops a moment to rub his eyes.

Desmond Wolfe:
Damn wankers didn’t tell me when I took this job how much bloody paperwork is involved. I swear after I’m done here someone is going to get me foot up their…

Desmond’s statement is stopped by a knock at the door. He looks up and quickly throws the paperwork off of the desk before shouting for whoever it is to come in. He is surprised to see it as one of the crew members who nods his head.

Desmond Wolfe:
Well what are you bloody waiting for send them in?

Wolfe sits back down and folds his arms as the two men who will be fighting for the World Championship this Sunday Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan. Both men are wearing jeans and leather jackets, both men look extremely unhappy having to stand in the same room together. Yet they haven’t come to blows yet and the crowd is surprised at that. Wolfe motions to the two chairs in his office and tells them to sit down.

Desmond Wolfe:
Alright we all know why we’re here. The stipulations for the 3 falls in the 2 out of three falls match. And so I’ve been sitting here tonight contemplating what those three falls should be. Should one be Hell in a Cell, a Texas Bullrope Match, Hornswoggle on a pole, and you know I couldn’t decide. So ‘ere is what I thought. Both you gents want to kill each other right? Good, this Sunday you can kill each other for all I care, just so long as I have a World Champion. So I decided, this is going to be it no tomorrow’s for either of you, winner takes all, loser is forgotten about. So I’m going to let you two decide the first two matches. So what’s it going to be lads?

Dean Ambrose goes to speak but Daniel Bryan is quick to interject and assert himself first.

Daniel Bryan:
As the former Hardcore Champion, a championship I was robbed of last week I feel I should make the first pick. (Bryan clears his throat) Last time we met at Backlash I flat out knocked your ass out. Robbing me of the victory I truly wanted which was a SUBMISSION victory. So I say the first match should be a submission match!

Dean Ambrose:
That’s fine Nigel, it will be my privilege to make this mama’s boy tap like a bitch!

Daniel Bryan:
You leave my mother out of this you stupid…

Ambrose and Bryan stand ready to fight again when Desmond stops them, forcing them to sit down.

Desmond Wolfe:
Can’t you two morons wait till Sunday? Now Dean what would you like?

Dean Ambrose:
Well I liked some of the ideas you threw around there Desmond. Hell in a Cell would be great, but I don’t think it would be enough. I don’t feel like I could truly torment and break old yes man here. I think what we should do to truly end this once and for all is after I make him TAP OUT, I’m going to make him bleed. This started out in a Hardcore Match, and since I’m going to win 2-0, it is only fitting that I win it in my signature match, a hardcore match!

The crowd goes nuts as Wolfe gets a big smile on his face while Bryan’s eyes get big. Ambrose gives off his smirk which almost forces Bryan to blows. Bryan settles down however and sits back down pretending to ignore Ambrose.

Desmond Wolfe:
I like it, I like it. Each of you picked a match you feel you have the advantage in, marvelous. But, and I don’t want to hear another word out of you pips until I’m done, there may be a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] fall involved here. So what kind of match do the two of you have little experience in, yet could be a show stealer from those soul sucking wankers on Tuesday Night. Oh I have! This is so much better than paper work. Gents, the third fall is going to be a match that will steal it all, we’re going to hang the World Title high above the ring and the only way to get it, is to be going and climbing a ladder. That’s right, the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] fall is going to be a ladder match!

This again causes the crowd to go nuts at the news to which both men nod their heads in agreement. Both men figure it won’t come to a third and final fall. Wolfe smirks as he says…

Desmond Wolfe:
So gents, who’s in it to win it?

Both men say me at the exact same time and then turn towards each other. That’s all it takes as the two are trading blows with one another in Wolfe’s office. Wolfe is loving it as he heads over to the door and opens it.

Desmond Wolfe:
Hey Wankers! Take it outside!

That is exactly what Bryan and Ambrose do as Ambrose has Bryan in a headlock and proceeds to walk him out of the office before throwing him into the wall. Bryan comes back and Ambrose grabs him before taking him over to the catering table and proceeds to throw him across it. Bryan’s head connects with a veggie plate, some foam cups, and finally right into the coffee machine. Ambrose laughs as Bryan gets up covered in coffee, his favorite jacket now ruined. Bryan comes back angry kicking Ambrose in the gut before dragging Ambrose down the hall way a little bit more where there is a custodian’s supplies all in a crate. Bryan lets go of Ambrose who slaps Bryan across the face, this was a really bad mistake as Bryan kicks Ambrose right in the nuts, sending Ambrose to his knees.

JR:
I can’t believe what I am seeing, just 3 days before their epic confrontation these two men are literally tearing each other apart.

Piper:
My favorite move, the low blow, Bryan hits that at Starrcade we’ll be looking at a lot of YES in the near future.

Bryan grabs a mop out of the custodian’s crate and breaks it across his knee before driving the back wooden half into Ambrose’s back, the impact shattering the mop. “Yes! Yes!â€￾ Bryan begins celebrating prematurely as Ambrose drives his elbow into Bryan’s gut. It takes the wind right out Bryan long enough for Ambrose to begin walking off his injury. Bryan rushes Ambrose but Ambrose counters by throwing Bryan into a forklift. The lift being at head level, Bryan connects hard and it drives the fans mad. Ambrose begins his sadistic laugh as he heads over to the prone Bryan and looks around. A large smile appears on his face and the crowd is soon to cheer as what Ambrose sees is a ladder next to the forklift. Ambrose heads over and begins to pick it up.

JR:
I know Desmond Wolfe is trying to please the fans, but come on Desmond. Daniel Bryan could be seriously injured and what happens when our main event is ruined!

Piper:
Stop being such a worry wart JR. Ambrose knows as well as Wolfe what would happen if Bryan couldn’t make it to Starrcade. He’ll leave just enough for him to show up.

The crowd begins to boo as security finally shows up and grabs Ambrose before he can attack Bryan with the ladder. Ambrose begins cursing at security most of his language being bleeped out by WSN the network housing UWF. After several moments of struggling Ambrose stops and begins walking away infuriated with the so-called security guards. Ambrose walks away and the crowd is cheering, he looks like he may be heading to the ring when suddenly. CLANG! Ambrose gets nailed in the back of the head with the ladder and the crowd’s heat booms as it is Daniel Bryan holding the ladder. Bryan spits on Ambrose.

Daniel Bryan:
That World Championship is going to be mine and there is nothing you can do about it punk. Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Bryan than proceeds to open up the ladder and place it on top of Ambrose before climbing it. Ambrose is down and out from the obvious cheap shot from Bryan. Bryan mocks Ambrose as he climbs to the top and reaches out like the World Championship is right there. Miming it now, he unlatches the “beltâ€￾ and kisses it. Before sitting down on top of the ladder and shouting Yes! Yes! Yes! Feigning like he has the real world title in his hand instead of air.

JR:
Will this be the sight at Starrcade, will it truly be Daniel Bryan’s night. This could be the scene this Sunday, and Partner it is going to be brutal.

Piper:
Bryan is top dog here tonight but I guarantee you JR, at Starrcade Dean Ambrose will go bat-shit and do everything in his power to end the reign of Yes before it has begun and turn into a big fat NO!

The last image we see on Smackdown is attendents looking at Ambrose who is still stuck underneath the ladder, Bryan sitting on top, victorious!

END OF SHOW!!!

Credits:

Promos: Respective tter's
Sting/Dibiase, Sandow/Michaels: EOR
Mysterio/Hardy, putting show together: Cwalker
Everything else: SBS​

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Thursday Night Smackdown June 14th Edition

Impressive show all around.

Prodigy picking up that win, the NWO storyline with Cena losing in what was a close contest TT session. Really digging Sam's Bray Wyatt here as well as Rawisrey's Sandow.

Bryan/Ambrose is just going another level, that 2/3 falls is going to be impressive to read. Can't wait for Starrcade now!

Status
Not open for further replies.