UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Smackdown NOW presents: Halloween Havok!

Wow what a show really kicked off strong. Brawler segment had me lol'ing. Y.E.S promos are always enjoyable. The I quit match although not as long as I was expecting was very quality. When Raven said I object and Ambrose just dropped Velvet I started laughing.

The Raw and Smackdown exchange... damn that sounds awesome. Congrats Andrew on getting the UWF title shot. Going to love to have your Batista on Monday night Raw.

My match of the night is the UWF tag team championship match. The ending makes a lot of sense of what Edge us, After telling Hardy they are through. Shame thought Lewb and Slim would have a long length as a tag team. None the less this was my match of the night.

Also thanks Blizzard for giving me on hell of a fight. I'm sure were not finish, and would love to TT with you again soon bud. Were not even done here yet with UWF we got King of the Ring coming soon. Already UWF is beating WWE Hell in a Cells ass. Pretty sure at King of the Ring we will find out the Raw superstar coming over to smackdown.

Good job SD crew! And Rated R Superstar, and Sam!

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I would like to point out that I called this World Heavyweight Championship victory on Chase's podcast. Everyone in the Prediction Thread picked Blizzard, but only yours truly picked Chase, and I was right. :DDP:

Anyhoo, the show was worth the wait, it was great from top to bottom. Brooklyn Brawler and Y.E.S. promos were comedic, Raven vs. Ambrose was savage, the triple threat was well contested, the European Championship match was an impressive retaining, and the shock of the night goes to Batista switching brands. I just HAD to retire Austin. lol Just goes to show that sticking with Batista paid off, maybe he can take the belt from Rhodes.

Blizzard

Reaction score

I'm not gonna say I'm not disappointed, because I am. I planned on having a lengthy World Championship reign but hey, when I found out my first title defense was against Chase I knew that was going to be difficult ha-ha. Congratulations Chase, like I said in my TT if anyone was going to beat me I'd prefer it be you. You deserve it bro. :)

The show was fantastic and highly worth the wait. Great job to everyone, win or loss, we all did a phenomenal job.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

I'll be straight at say I was surprised that I lost. But congratulations to BDC for getting the victory, it was really well fought so that was cool.

Anyway, show was good. I felt there were a little too much shenanigans in my opinion, like of refs getting distracted and interference, but overall the show was solid. Batista going to Raw and getting a title shot is real interesting, and Chase beating Blizz was something I didnt see coming, but in no way is that a bad thing. Congratulations to chase there man. And YES retaining wasnt what I was hoping for, not a knock to them, just felt it would have been fresher with Rated Xtreme.

So good read, some swerves and what not but solid and really want to see what Smackdown is going to do next week

BDC

Reaction score

I'll be straight and say that I thought I was doomed to begin with...lol. With SHane's momentum and his excellent Flair. And seeing as I didn't get Jarrett really going until Havok. BUT...I totally believe in my ability to retrain and am willing to take on whoever they send me; Big Show Rematch or whatever.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well... we fought hard and we gave it a good try but in the end... 5 outnumber 3... or is it 6? I dunno... either way we couldn't overcome the odds. And of course... heh heh... its time... for the era of Edge.

But the show delivered on every front. The show was real good and very well done. Enjoyed it. Ambrose vs. Raven... that was hardcore.

And Chase... congrats. Ya are the new UWF world heavyweight champion. I want my match :D

but this was a fun show.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

What a show, late or not! The promos were enjoyable, especially the Brawler one lol.

I thought for sure that we were losing our tag belts but we live to cheat another day haha. I think, despite people praising the tag match, that the MOTN goes to Ambrose/Raven.

Congrats to Chase for winning the big one. Idk who will challenge now but every superhero needs a super villain :p

Shocker of the night is Batista getting drafted to RAW and gets a UWF Title shot. Don't let me down, Andrew. Give it all you've got, FREAKIN' DEACON BATISTA! :p

Overall, a better show than what WWE would put out.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Great show you guys! I was wondering how the hell my match would end but glad to see neither of us quit. I'm pretty sure we're dead though lol. Looks like Batista is finally getting his title shot! Albeit it's UWF Championship now. Speaking of Champions, YES retains once again. Who will be next to challenge them? There's quite a few tag teams but not really any actual two person tag teams. Interested to see a potential Edge/Hardy feud. And of course the main event was awesome. It seems very hard to write a main event with two faces going one on one so kudos to you EOR. I'm not a fan of roll up PPV finishes but in this context it was nicely done. Congrats go out to Chase for becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Hell of a supershow this was!

First of all, I would say that STP with his Big Show and Flair has it in his pocket, but things turned out the other way, so congratulations to BDC on successfully defending the European Championship.

And then my match. Rated R, I think we should be satisfied, 'cause you did a good job in writing that match, I enjoyed rading it.

I'm glad we'll still see Andrew's Batista around, but kinda disappointed it will be on RAW and not on SmackDown. I wonder, who will be traded from RAW.

Congrats also goes to Y.E.S. on successfully defending those tag titles, you guys have a hell of a ride, looks like you're almost unbeatable.

And then ... my bud Chase! He did it! I'm glad you did it bro, you deserve it, you play your superhero well. Hope our paths will cross agaiin in the near future, either as a tag team or rivals fighting for World Championship. :p

Great Supershow guys, let's have more show like this!

Lewb

Reaction score

I predict by the time Royal Rumble comes along, Y.E.S will be able to be half of the participants. That thing just keeps growing and growing, #JOBSquad.

Slim, you're gonna regret doing that to me I can guarantee it. Poor Poor Jeff.

Chase buddy, congratufuckinglations bro. Pulling it off in great fashion, I enjoyed that main event match a lot, the whole show was written great. Kudos to RRS' match too, good job.

Hope you pick up an emergency writer or two to keep this going because I can honestly say Grimlock and SBS have a roster full of potential champions here from top to bottom, anyone could step up to take Chase on right now.... And that's when fedding is at it's finest.

Pete

Reaction score

Holy coding errors, Batman! Can you tell I wrote my promos at 7.30AM? :p

Anyway, sad to see my third promo gone, but let's say Brawler and the mystery girl went out to dinner anyway, and that ain't the end of it... ;)

Re: the show, I read about half of it. The YES vignettes have me in stitches, I love love LOVE Sandow! I'm so jealous I'm not the one writing him. My one criticism is that sometimes there needs to be a better transition between one promo and the next (e.g. YES Hot Topic to Edge). Other than that, great show so far, and what an upset on the opening match! Congratulations BDC!

Anyway, as I get more familiar with the characters, I'd be delighted to contribute a match or two where necessary. Good work from the interim writers though. The beer spot on the Brawler match was SO something I would have done myself! :lmao

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Yeah, I forgot, only one thing bothers me. Why the hell is RVD's entrance fu**** up again? As far as I remember, last week I had no entrance video too. So please next time, focus on Rob Van Dam a little bit more, because that's what he deserves! :p :Nash:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'ma have to rewrite my entrance heh heh.

And as far as jeffy goes... it was his fault... he shoulda let me use the chair. He got what he deserved. The team of Edge and Victoria... we gonna do what we want, when we want, and how we want. Smackdown has just now been put on notice. With a smile :)

Reaction score

I don't read a lot of Smackdown, but this was phenominal! Overall great job here by the Smackdown crew! Congrats to Chase on winning the big one with Rey Mysterio! Batista coming over to Raw was a shocker and congrats to Andrew on earning himself a UWF Title match, I'll see you on Raw now!

BDC

Reaction score

After that victory, I will promise you one thing: Ole Double J is gonna be pourin' it on where ever he has a match! So...pity the foo! :winning:

Status
Not open for further replies.