UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: Starrcade - #1 Contdership: MVP vs. Mr Anderson

Anderson stares a hole through MVP who is brushing the chants off his shoulder and motioning for the gold around his waist. As he does, Anderson begins talking, softly at a whisper at first but progressively louder. All in time with the chants from the crowd...

Anderson: You're an asshole...you're an asshole...you're an asshole...you're an asshole!

Mr.KennedyPromo_crop_340x234.jpg

The rafters nearly come off the place with most women and children joining in the chant.

This is the problem, THIS is the problem MVP because you think you're better than the rest of us but the reality is you're a thug. You call these people trash? Should I tell these people what you were doing as a kid, the weight you put on the judiciary system, the gangs MVP?

Some 'oohs' from the crowd who know the story whilst MVP sees red, presumably not wishing to acknowledge his non-kayfabe criminal past.

But see there's another difference, I won't be doing that, because I'm an asshole, not a jerk. No-one is entertained by you, people see their worst in you, these assholes see their rich neighbours in you, their bosses in you and they pay to see you get your ass kicked! Luckily, this Sunday, I've been given the pleasure of doing just that!

Anderson smiles to a pop from the crowd.

I'm not a comedian MVP, I'm not trying to be, in case you forgot why you were here in this company, it's because we're meant to be WRESTLERS. This isn't the NBA or the NFL, there's no time for your blingand your big money contracts when the bell rings, there's only time for me to give you a taste of what it's like to be dropped on your head. I doubt it'd be the first time, before you started roaming the streets as a kid I'm sure "momma Porter" dropped you on your head plenty of times.

Anderson smirks and chews his gum, pausing.

MVP...you are fake. You are not fake because your lifestyle is so extraordinary I can't believe it's true because I can. I have to sit around the back listening to everyone rave about you, about the impact you've made. I listen to the higher ups, you know, VINDICATE signing off on that contract by saying "Wow this guys good, he's about to get everything that's coming to him" but how many more dues do I have to pay before I get that, huh? I think management are waiting for me to slip up, to get hurt, so they can parade you as their next champion, someone from this country, someone who isn't a drunk. What they don't seem to realise is...well, how can I put this...I'm not going to slip up. Everyones waiting for Stone Cold Steve Austin *boos* vs Wade Barrett *boos* and sure, it'll be a great match. The guys backstage can prepare all they want for a big showdown between the winner and UWF's most valuable player but I'm an asshole and assholes like to screw things up so when Starrcade's curtain is drawn on Sunday night there will be nothing but a look of realisation on the face of whoever survives the world title match, the realisation that they won't be in the blockbuster, big money drawing main event match with MVP, no, they'll be locking eyes with this asshole, they'll be going one on one with the loudmouth from GREEEEN BAY, WISCONSIN!

The crowd pop and MVP goes to interrupt but before he can, Andersn continues shouting.

THE NEXT UWF CHAMPION, MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRR ANDERSONNN!

bound-for-glory-2010-20101007011040398.jpg

Anderson throws the mic to the crowd for them to respond as he smirks at MVP, maintaining eye contact. Before Anderson himself can finish off the trademark, MVP interjects one more time...

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Anderson throws the mic to the crowd for them to respond as he smirks at MVP, maintaining eye contact. Before Anderson himself can finish off the trademark, MVP interjects one more time...

mvp.jpg

You think its over just like that? You just have your say and say your name twice just in case you weren't heard the first time?Trust me, they all hear you the first time dawg. Its pretty hard not to hear something that comes out of a mouth that big. I still have a little to say so how about you turn around and look at me.

The crowd boo as they wanted to hear Anderson finish it off. Anderson lookstowards MVP but MVP doesn't look happy.

Very cute Anderson, you wanna join in on their little chant. Once again you drop yourself to their level literally 5 minutes after I said that is all your good for. Thank you for proving me right but then again, when am I ever wrong? I know it must be hard for you Anderson but you have to learn to be above them, to raise yourself to that level, to raise yourself to my level.

MVP looks at Anderson who just seems to be ignoring MVP as the crowd let them know what they think of MVP once again. The boos get louder and louder.

You don't wanna talk about my past, why is that Anderson? I ain't ashamed of it, I did some wrong things, I got into the wrong crowd and in toe, got in a bit of trouble. You shouldn't be poking fun at my past, you should be taking notes, quick everyone here and at home, get your note pad out and get ready to get the most inspiritional story ever told, told to you here tonight. Even after I retire from professional wrestling, I will be raking in the bank notes after I sell my autobiography, trust me you will all want to read it.

MVP smiles a bit as the crowd boo once again but MVP shrugs it off and continues.

Everybody knows I spent sometime in prison, it's well known throughout the whole land that I went down for some armed robery and kidnapping charges, why anyone wouldn't like being kidnaped by MVP is beyond me but they pressed charges and I got put away. I spent 9 and a half years inside, imagine what that would do to anyone person little own a little kid that started the charge when his 16. You would think the kid would come out and not know what to do, he would come out into the world and just keep going down, feel like his lost and doesn't belong but it had the opposite effect on me, as you can tell, I come out of jail with my head held high, I served half my sentence because they knew I didn't belong in there. I walked out of those walls and straight away my life was turned around, that's when I started my very very short road to success. I am standing before you now as the Franchise Playa recieving the biggest pay check in the history of UWF Wrestling, does that impress you? Doesn't that sound like something that should get you off your seats , that should be the thing that impresses you, the thing that gets you cheering. I bet you still want to boo mw though don't you? You want me to stop telling a story that anybody would be proud of so that Mr Anderson can get back to calling everyone assholes?

The crowd eat this up and cheer for what MVP said for once. Once again the chant of 'Asshole' begins back up as Anderson starts to chew his gum and looks around the crowd. MVP doesn't look impressed, shaking his head once again at the crowd.

Thats what I'm talking about, you have all been brainwashed because of your failure, its not the rich neighbours fault they have a better house then you, it's not the bosses fault they are higher up then you, its because they worked hard and derserve to be successful, the exact same thing that I have done. It doesn't surprise me one bit Anderson that you have to walk around the back all day listening to people having conversion with the subject being MVP. You should figure it out Anderson, it should click anytime soon that I am very special, I am one of a kind, no one will ever be like me but the impact everyone is talking, it is nothing to what I have in store, people need to start to learn that they should never be impressed with me as the next week, I will get even better and by the time I'm done, impressed just won't describe my career, it will be the understatement of all time, when the first caveman, Anderson's dad for all of you that didn't know muttered the words 'hmmm mmm mmmmm hmmm' through to the future when Fry and Leela meet up for love. You see Anderson, you shouldn't be worried about the World Title match, no no don't even bother planning to watch it, I would plan a night alone because you won't be able to look at anyone after the beating you recieve at Starrcade, you will be all alone all night while I sat back, watch my plasma screen hanging on the wall of my lockeroom, surrounded by beautiful women all trying to take my shirt off and sipping champagne and find out the man that I will be facing and beating for my Title Anderson, now doesn't that just sound right?

MVP smiles back at Anderson as he is motionless as the crowd start to boo. MVP lowers the mic to his side and waits for a response.

Killz

Reaction score

Anderson has since stopped his speech finale and departure and now faces MVP once again. The crowd ease up a little to hear what Anderson has to say but he stares at MVP. Away from the microphone there is an exchange of words barely picked up. The words “what?†and “son of a bitch†are picked up by the camera mic and that’s it. In one violent movement, Anderson moves to shout down the microphone, his face reddening and his veins bulging but he takes another moment, to a small amount of boos, to compose himself.

Anderson: Do you remember, do you remember the last time company we wrestled in? Huh? Do ya? Answer me.

MVP nods.

Remember what they used to say? They used to say look at these guys…these guys who are still young, still got years ahead of them and they’re already better than half the roster. They’d say look at these guys who can pick up a microphone and have the people eating out of the palm of their hands. Remember…do you remember the comparisons?

MVP doesn’t seem to care too much for what Anderson has to say. MVP simply rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

They said that these two guys, Mr. Anderson and MVP reminded them of a young Rock and Austin.

Huge pop for Rock quickly followed by nuclear heat for the champ who turned his back.

A young Hogan and Savage even. Two guys who could change the game, take the company by storm and lead it for years to come! The ‘it’ factors, the missing links, the next big things…but we were pushed to the side. Legs, meet the ground because you just got freakin’ cut out from underneath us.

The crowd are unsure of what to think as Anderson appears to be comparing himself to MVP and talking to him on a level for the first time since the discussion began.

They’re still saying it, there’s still rumblings, we’ve got this company in the palm of our hands…but you still act like you should be handed every single little thing on a plate. You want to know what your problem is? Coming off of that jail term and holding your head up high? Why? What did you have to hold your head up for? You should be damn ashamed to what you did to your neighbourhood as a kid and I don’t take too kindly to criminals standing in MY ring. I don’t care about your little ‘the MVP who could’ story, stick it where someone else will give a damn, because this is about wrestling. That’s why I didn’t tell your story, your revisionist tale of courage and redemption. You’ve earned nothing! You’ve landed one cheap shot on me, had one good match and now you’re here? For what? Because Teddy Long “likes the look of you� He’d better stick by his decision to sign you because if you come up short like I know you will against me he’s going to look pretty damn stupid. This is his last shot to prove he did the right thing signing you and, and don’t get me wrong I like Teddy, he’s straight up out of luck.

Anderson’s face reddens again and he gets a little angry.

I bust my freakin’ ass up and down development, into companies, out of companies, into contention, out of contention and I did it all to become the champion of the world! You come out of the box and think the world owes you a favour? No freakin’ way. You deserve nothing, you don’t deserve my spot.

The crowd are a little wary, Anderson is coming across as the babyface he was moments ago.

You’re not special, you’re a thug. You’re a bully, you’ve pushed and talked your way to the top instead of getting in this ring and fighting me like a man. The one chance you had to be a man you got frustrated and took me out. I’ll be the first to admit I’ve suffered from that red mist before but assholes aren’t cowards, assholes are men and men fight face to face. I came to compete that next week and you did everything in your power to lose me, to avoid me. Why was that huh? Was it because I can look myself in the mirror every day and know that I’ve got the balls to come out here and do what needs to be done whereas you probably got a fiiine assistant wandering around with YOUR balls in her purse.

Small pop from the crowd as Anderson mocks MVP’s speech briefly and drops the grapefruits insult.

MVP you talk a big game but you have no idea what’s coming for you on Sunday. You can keep up this whole franchise player deal you’ve got going on but you will not stop me. I will kick your ass on Sunday night and earn my rightful match for the title and if I do the job right I will kick your ass so bad you won’t be able to sip your champagne and kick back because you won’t be able to sit down. I hear there’s a good market for ex-American pro wrestlers over in Japan, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Anderson smirks, returning to a more composed state, as the crowd doesn't know what to make of Anderson's tirade of abuse and speech against a seemingly reformed criminal and member of society.

OOC - I'm convinced you're kicking my ass here bro but regardless, this is a damn pleasure.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Starrcade - Christian vs. Chris Jericho

Fans cheer as all of a sudden an image of Chris Jericho is shown at a red carpet event

images

Jericho is shown having a good time and high fiving the fans and they are just going crazy. Jericho is smiling and all of a sudden a reporter comes up to him

Reporter: Mr. Jericho, hi Gerald Scott for the Baltimore Sun tell me... what does it mean for you and the UWF to have a big event such as Starrcade here in Baltimore

Jericho goes and he begins to answer the question

Chris Jericho: Obviously means a lot Gerald. I mean you look at this city of Baltimore it is great, the crowds are always awesome. They have attitude which is what I like, and what I need when I look to take down the cancer this Sunday..

Gerald Scott: Cancer? Can you go more in detail with that?

Chris Jericho: The New World Order the N.W.O with Randy Orton, the newly acclaimed US Champion Cody Rhodes, and my former friend Christian that is the cancer in the UWF. Those ass-clowns have been going around causing nothing but trouble here in the UWF. It comes down to me being the saviour that every one wants and expects me too be.

Gerald Scott: Interesting, Mr. Jericho I do not know if you notice this or saw it but Christian recently did a interview with a local ESPN analyst here in Baltimore. Did you hear any of it from your former friend?

Chris Jericho: Gerald I can honestly tell you I did not hear a word of it. I already know what Christian thinks of me, I already know what his intentions is. He had told me straight to my face that he is looking to become world champion. He wants to climb to the top of the mountain of this industry. You see I never let this out in the public, but when I heard my old friend was coming back to the business I talked to him, I congratulated him. There was something though in the tone of his voice, it felt off, it felt like he was trying to tell me were not friends. I did not want to believe it... I had the week off from Raw when he joined the N.W.O and I guarantee you.. If I was there he would not have joined.

Gerald Scott: It seems like you and Christian go way back, and you are hurt by this.

Chris Jericho: Your damn right Scott I am hurt by this. I have known Christian for far too long. I know what ring socks he wears, I know his favorite pair of underwear, I know his wife and his kids. I know everything about the guy. He was like a brother too me, he was someone that I enjoyed being with. That was my friend, but no he decides to join something I told him bad business about the NWO. You see it is only a matter of time. A matter of time when Christian thinks oh the N.W.O got my back and than they turn on him. Randy Orton will betray him mark my words. So I am going to leave it at this when you go home to write your column. Christian his cheeseball, slimy, ass will be mine this Sunday. I will make sure that he will remember this beating for a long time. Becuase Gerald I am not going to let the UWF get corrupt by the N.W.O like WCW did in the past. That is something I will not allow. So Christian if he stumbles across this... just let me say this your ass is mine... now Gerald I have to go do a press conference I will talk to you later.

Fans in the arena cheer for Jericho as they witness this

ooc: Great interview AK! Sorry I was late one this, lets keep it going man.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Starrcade: Randy Orton vs. John Cena

John Cena takes the moment for Randy Orton to soak in the boos from the audience, as he releases several quiet chuckles, before raising the microphone up to his lips, continuing.

normal_RAW_983_Photo_124.jpg

John Cena: You don’t get it, do you? Ya’see, StarrCade is big. It may not be a main event -- it may not be for a championship, but I ain’t gonna’ let you beat me this Sunday. It’s just not gonna’ happen, and I will not let it happen. It’s about pride, and to me, my pride is more important than any Championship I have ever won. I wouldn’t be anything without my pride! World Championships are replaceable -- Pride is not. So tonight, that’s what it’s about to me. I'm gonna’ give the U.W.F. Universe a fight worth paying for, and if you try any funny business -- then I will make sure you will regret it. That being havin’ the N.W.O. come out to help your sorry ass! Ya’see Randy, I don’t respect your crew and your actions but I respect you. I respect your family for what they have contributed to this industry. Your father, Cowboy Bob Orton, one of greatest of all time and I respect you for what you are able to do in this ring. Personal feelings aside, I respect you and I will make you respect me!

The audience releases exploding cheers toward John Cena, which rocks the entire arena as it echoes. John Cena mutters ‘I will’ toward Randy Orton, who tilts his head in arrogance, as he continues.

John Cena: That’s what it’s all about in the end, right? Respect. That word has been a part of me since I can remember. Since I started in this industry, I’ve been all about three things - Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Those three words define who I am. But something about StarrCade doesn’t sit well with me. Maybe I’m lookin’ too far into it, but I have a gut feeling that tonight won’t go how I want it. I mean, c’mon, you’re Randy Orton. You have a plan under your sleeve, I know you. Like you mentioned, we started a decade ago back in Ohio Valley Wrestling, you always had sneaky tactics to win. Obviously, I know the N.W.O. will get involved. That’s common sense, and just so ya’know, I’m ready. I’m ready for em’. Randy, if they even dare to interrupt, I’ll fight. Why? Because I’m a fighter. I’ve been a fighter all my life and I’ll continue to be a fighter until the day I die. For the past weeks, you’ve attacked me, I attacked you, you cost me matches and I cost you matches. Keep pushin’ me down, Randy, but I guaran-damn-tee you that if ya’ push me down, you can bet your ass I’m gonna’ get back up and keep swingin’! Cus’ that’s just what I do! And if I have to deal with you, Rhodes, and Christian, than you better bet your ass I’ll fight! ‘Cus you or them ain’t gonna’ keep me down!

The audience is shocked of the intensity of John Cena, but by now, they should be comfortable of it. John Cena looks around the arena, as the audience continues to cheer Cena, as he continues.

John Cena: Just listen. I’ve worked too damn hard to get to where I am. I’ve experienced everything there is to experience. I’ve won Championships, and I’ve lost em’. I’ve been in fights, I’ve been bloodied and I have been knocked down, dragged around and everything in between! But, there is one constant throughout it all, and that is I never, give, up! I will never back down, I will always get back up and I will fight until I simply can’t anymore! Tonight, it’s gon’ be a fight! Randy, you ain’t gotta’ worry about whether or not I am ready. The question you should be asking is if you’re ready because you're steppin’ in the ring with John Cena -- simply a man who is lookin’ to fight. And, that’s a fact, homie.

John Cena drops the microphone to the mat, as Randy Orton and his self-share a stare off that will be remembered for ages. Cena mutters under his breath promises, as he turns around and throws his ‘HLR’ hand sign in the air, which triggers his entrance music to blare out of the speakers. Cena nods his head, before exiting the ring and walking up the ramp as we fade.​

OOC: Good luck, bro! I had a lot of fun! :)

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

[video=youtube;A5v4c9ENe2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5v4c9ENe2c[/video]

Break
The Walls
Down!

fans cheer like crazy as Chris Jericho comes out and the fans are excited to see Y2J confront his former friend Christian. Jericho goes and he looks at Christian from the top of the stage and he begins to speak

Jericho13.jpg

Chris Jericho: Hold up Christian... before I get your monkey ass I just have to say this... UWF, your saviour is here!

fans begin to cheer as Jericho goes and he paces from the top of the ramp and he begins to look at Christian and he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: You know Christian it is funny, the last time we came out here and talked with one another the roles were reverse. You were up here on top of this stage looking at me. Saying I did not deserve to be in the same ring with you, well Christian I am not coming down to the ring because I am afraid of you, nope that is not the reason. The reason being is right now my frustration, my rage with you right now. It is too much, and that if I even go near that canvas I know I will hurt you, I know that I could do something bad to your health... see Christian my rage is building, my utter hatred for the N.W.O it is burning right now deep down inside, I mean Christian do you remember what the N.W.O did to WCW? Do you not remember that? They ruined that whole company, they made it hard for guys like me to even work there, and you know you may not care but soon enough Christian you will care.

fans cheer like crazy and Jericho looks on as he begins to speak once again

Chris Jericho: See Christian I know how you are viewing this match, you are viewing it as a way to put you back to the top, back to glory you once held. Christian I hope you realize it won't happen. It won't happen because Randy Orton won't allow it too happen. So Christain when I beat your ass senseless at Starrcade I will actually be giving you a present, and you won't have to feel the pain of being screwed of Randy Orton... you will be saved just like everyone in UWF will be saved.

fans cheer as Jericho looks and begins to smile and speak/I]\

Chris Jericho: Christian do you not realize you are on the bottom of the pecking order. You are not on the top of the N.W.O pecking order. You are on the bottom of the food chain gnawing on those silly leaves. I mean really Orton needs pawns he always has. He always needed people to cover his damn ass. So if anything Christian you are doing him a favor a huge favor by wrestling me. Christian trust me you will be saved you will understand your true purpose. Your true purpose yes it is too become a world champion, but on your own terms not on the N.W.O terms... and Christian you will realize it on Sunday. So Christian I hope your ready for Starrcade, because it will just be me and you one on one in this very ring. No help, and we will see if you are truly better than me.

Jericho stares onwards awaiting a response from his former friend.

Aniking

Reaction score

OOC - I think it's a little too late to keep going. I was kinda hoping for a quick reply to mine by getting mine up quick, but it hasn't worked out that way, which is okay considering we did get to 2-2. Either way, the match is likely to have been written by now, so I guess we'll leave it here. Good luck!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
UWF RAW 6/26 Randy Orton vs. Ken Anderson

-Static-

[video=youtube_share;lNKcXtCTbbQ]http://youtu.be/lNKcXtCTbbQ[/video]​

The crowd erupts, as the New World Order's music begins blaring across the arena, and a victorious Viper is soon to emerge. Seconds pass before he finally steps through the curtains, donning the usual Black and White of the NWO. He's smirking after a battle with John Cena at Starrcade where the Apex Predator emerged standing tall at the end of the night. He pauses briefly at the beginning of the ramp, throwing up the NWO hand signal as pyro falls from the rafters, black and white instead of their usual gold of the old age of Orton. He proceeds down the ramp quickly to the apron, as fans reach out to touch him. He ignores them, climbing the steel steps and entering through the middle rope. Up the turnbuckle he goes, posing with his arms out, before climbing each turnbuckle in succession and repeating. He hops down as his music fades out, someone from the outside hands him a mic, he gives it a few seconds as the fans are going nuts cheering for the NWO, and some even starting a Randy Orton chant, he raises his mic to speak his first words of the night, but makes the crowd wait just a few more seconds before finally speaking.​

Orton9.jpg

Last night at Starrcade, the New World Order reigned on top of this company.

The crowd pops as Orton continues​

Last night you the fans in this arena and everyone at home saw a dominant performance by Cody Rhodes to retain his United States Championship. Not only was Rhodes successful at Starrcade, but also accepted a challenge from some "self proclaimed" champion in Bobby Roode who shows up to OUR company with a defunct title, claiming to be the one to knock the New World Order from it's perch on top of this company. A talentless hack whose looking to use the beating he'll receive from the New World Order as a launching point to his rather stale and sterile career. Bobby Roode if you think being a "savior' to the UWF makes you revolutionary then I'm sorry to knock you off your peddle stool. Cause while you come down to this ring and claim to be some kind of hero by taking the New World Order...well Roode let me quote one of your friends cause I'm sorry bout your damn luck cause it's not happening.

Cody Rhodes wasn't the only successful member of the New World Order last night at Starrcade, and I guess before we get to my dominant performance over John Cena last night, we'll talk about what else had you the fans sitting at home tweeting about. Christian, last night Christian proved that when Teddy Long ignores the New World Order, bad things happen. Christian's performance over Chris Jericho last night was perfection. Last night Christian showed everyone backstage including the monkey's running this company that the NWO is the driving force of not only this brand, but this company as well. We don't take being told different from what we deserve too lightly. Last night Jericho was on the receiving end of such a statement. A one man con-chairto that saw another superstar out for a extended period of time at the hands of The New World Order. Chris Jericho you claimed to be a savior for the UWF, that you single handily were coming after us, that you was going to be the one to end us. Let this be a lesson to both Bobby Roode and Austin Aries who claims to be the next in line to take out The New World Order while we continue to add names to our list, while we prove that we are destined to sit on top of this company for years to come; that we are taking over and taking what we deserve, what we've been denied by a bias General Manager in Teddy Long, whose job should be in question by upper brass.

The crowd is fully behind Orton​

John Cena....

A slight pop for Cena causes Orton to smirk​

Last Night I finished what I started, and I finished John Cena. Last night at Starrcade not only did Cena Nation die, but I killed the myth that was John Cena. John Cena like Edge, like Austin Aries, and like Chris Jericho just didn't know when to keep his nose out of New World Order business, thus suffering the final consequences at Starrcade. John I gave you your chance to not end up in a hospital bed last night. I told you before Backlash to stay out of business that didn't concern you, but these fans drove you to do something stupid. They drove you to come to this ring and to get involved in my matches leading to Starrcade. Are they with you now John? Are they laying in that hospital bed with a IV in their arm? I didn't think so John, where's your Cena Nation now? If I know you John, you'll be back to your Super Cena status in due time, and you'll be back in this ring because these fans drive you to be here beyond your health. Cena let it be a lesson from Starrcade that when you do return to MY ring, to the New World Order's ring and decide to stick your nose in our business, there'll will be more consequences. Last night's punt Cena was just a taste of the sadistic Viper, the taste of what pain and what displeasure I can bring you. While you lay up in your hospital bed Cena, I want you to think about what happened to you last night, I want you to think about where your decisions got you. While you're laying up in that hospital bed, I want you to watch RAW tonight and I will continue on to show the dominance of the New World Order.

A NWO Chant breaks out

Now I would be stupid to not acknowledge the return of one Austin Aries last night. A man that at the pay-per view one month ago at Backlash, I myself put out of commission. Aries I know you've been stewing at home with your concussion, watching the footage of Backlash over and over again this past month, waiting for your chance to return. Waiting for your chance to get revenge on not only myself, but also the rest of the New World Order. Last night you returned and declared to the world, to all the fans across the globe that Austin Aries wanted some Randy Orton. Well here I am. Where are you Austin Aries? I know you're backstage so if you want some of me, and the rest of the New World Order, here I stand. Come on Austin, we can go ahead and finish this right now, let's not wait till the next pay-per view.

Orton glances up the ramp but no sign of Austin Aries.​

Austin that may have been the best decision in your career to not come to this ring tonight. I showed you at Backlash, and I know you was watching backstage last night at what happened to John Cena. Cause you see Aries in the end when you stick your nose in New World Order business there's only one outcome, and the variables never change. Austin I promise you whenever our paths cross that you'll get what's coming to you. That punt at Backlash was the warning shot, and if you want to be stupid to ignore it then by all means step across this ring from me, I will leave you in a wheel chair again. Austin Aries you may have won the money in the bank and cashed it in on a weakened champion, that means nothing to me. You're still a nobody, and you'll always be a independent nobody, regardless of what championship you may have held for only twelve days.

Orton rubs his chin, as the crowd continues to show their support

Tonight the brass upstairs tells me that I'm facing the newly crowned number one contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship, Ken Kenne...Anderson. Tonight I will show not only Teddy Long but the stooges running this company that it's Randy Orton that deserves to be number one contender to Stone Cold Steve Austin's championship. Tonight when I defeat Ken Anderson in the middle of this ring, Teddy Long will have no choice but to name Randy Orton the new number one contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship, and the next in line to take the title off Stone Cold Steve Austin. When I take out his prized contender, he'll no longer be able to turn his eye blind to the dominance that The New World Order has shown. He will no longer be able to use such bias ways and hate-rage towards the NWO. He'll have no choice but to see that it's myself that will be the one to dethrone Stone Cold, and that scares Teddy Long and the brass. Guys as cowardly as themselves don't want to see such a force holding their main championship, so they're trying their hardest to hold us down.​

Orton stares hard into the camera​

Ken Anderson, you don't have a snow balls chance in hell in beating me in this ring tonight. Tonight Ill make a example of you, just like Vince McMahon made a example of you when he fired your sorry ass after almost injuring me; and sent you to that sorry company ran by Hulk Hogan by the name of Total Nonstop Action or iMPACT or whatever other stolen gimmick they tried to use to be relevant. Ken Anderson tonight I will crush any dream you have of being the next Undisputed Champion, cause you're looking at him. When you come down to my ring, and step across the ring from the Viper; I will show why the New World Order and myself will run this company, why we will hold every available championship this brand has to offer.

Ken you may of had a Championship opportunity gift wrapped to you by defeating MVP; and I know you'll come down to this ring later and talk about how I didn't beat MVP, and how you did blah blah blah. I lost to MVP because of one person, and I punted him into a hospital last night. Ken don't think because you beat some baller wannabe that you're better then me, cause I've held every single championship that you could think of. Tonight begins my quest to add one more to my already hall of fame resume, the UWF Undisputed Championship. Tonight you lose that opportunity almost as fast as you won it, and I want you to remember that feeling. I want you to remember the feeling of being so high and having it ripped away from you.

Mr Anderson....​

The crowd comes back with another Anderson! Orton shoots them a dirty look​

Anderson tonight you've been thrown into a bad situation, with a Viper that's always looking to strike. Tonight my journey for MY Undisputed Championship comes full circle. When I lay you out in the middle of this ring, and you're staring up into the lights there's only one thing you'll hear across the PA system and that's HERE IS YOUR WINNER....MISSSSSSSSSTER......ORTON.............ORTON!

Orton25.jpg

Orton leans against the ropes staring hard up the ramp awaiting the number one contender to the UWF Undisputed Champion. He wipes his mouth off, as he lets the mic fall to his side, never taking his stare off the entrance curtain.​

The Red

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Matt Morgan vs William Regal

[video=youtube;foFDdY0oyEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFDdY0oyEQ[/video]

The familiar rift of Matt Morgans entrance music begins to blast throughout the arena as a huge siluette of a man walks out onto the raw set, after taking in the scene and the crowd he begins to foll his shoulders and hop from foot to foot when all of a sudden he throws his arms out and screams as pyro sets of along the stage

MMpyro.jpg

He makes his way down to the ring ignoring the fans along the way, he shows his athleticism by jumping up from the ground to the ring apron. He then grabs a mic and begins to speak.

MMmic1.jpg

Matt Morgan

Let me introduce myself! My name is Matt Morgan, a 6 foot 10, 325 pound human wrecking machine. I am the blueprint of perfection to what a human man should look like. I am the most genetically stacked, athleticly staked giant walking around in proffessional wrestling today. You are looking at the future of the UWF right here and it will only be a matter of time until I have some gold around this magnificent looking waist, in fact unlike all of the other wrestlers on the roster Teddy Long has seen the light and knows the talent he posseses and on debut I will not only be competing in a title match but will complete one of the most successful UWF debuts in history and walk out with the UWF Hardcore Championship, how many of you guys in the back can say you have won a championship on debut?

Matt Morgan arrogantly asks the qustion to the superstars in the back as the fans begin to boo, he lifts the mic back up

MMmic2.jpg

Matt Morgan

William Regal? Really? I thought you had retired from wrestling years ago! Now Regal its people like you who really push my buttons, really piss me off! Old fossil like you who dont know when to let go! Dont know when to give it up! Dont know when to call it quits! Hold back the young rising superstar because you dont want to lose your spot! Well William I hope that when you come out to the ring this Tuesday you take it all in because it may very well be the last time you step foot in this ring, your not just coming up against an up and comer who is yet to learn the ropes in this buisness, your coming up against near 7 foot 300 pound young stud, and that not even thinking about the different things I can do to you with a chair, table, ladder or trash can, the possible ways I can end your career are endless! So William think of your loved ones before you come out to the ring tuesday night and think whether or not you want to go through with this! Consider yourself warned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc -I know its a bit short but its my First TT in a long time so please give me some feedback via PM, having trouble making those pics a bigger size if anyone can help​

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 6/26 Randy Orton vs. Ken Anderson

*FEEDBACK* MISTERRRRRR *FEEDBACK*

[video=youtube;cLxYqgDoATc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLxYqgDoATc[/video]

Feedback hits the PA system to a huge pop and out comes the new #1 contender to the UWF Championship Mr. Anderson, grin from ear to ear, swaggering like only Anderson can. He chews his gum and looks out into the crowd, pointing to a guy near the entrance with an 'Asshole' t-shirt. He high fives him as he heads down to the ring. Anderson climbs up the steel steps and locks eyes with Orton from on the apron. He smirks and talks some trash under his breath which draws the ire of Orton and a sinister smirk from the nWo member himself. Anderson climbs through the ropes in his usual fashion and faces the nearside of the crowd. He throws his arms into the air to a cheer before returning to the middle of the ring and talking more trash to Orton. Anderson motions for Orton to back up, which Orton begrudgingly obliges to, before Anderson poses for his mic to drop from the rafters into his hand. Anderson waits for a hush to come over the crowd.

Mr.-Anderson.jpg

Anderson: Forgive me, I'm a bit, um, how can I put this, surprised? I'm surprised that anyone is awake.

The crowd pop for Anderson.

Seriously I was backstage and I heard you walk out here so I got my gear on and opened a pack of gum thinking you'd be calling me out but instead we get that? Whatever the hell that was. I've gone through a whole pack.

Anderson takes out some balled up paper and tosses it to the crowd.

Ebay that. Orton listen, these assholes don't want to hear any of your stories. You're part of this...NWO group I keep hearing so much about but unfortunately it looks as if no-one here gives a damn. They don't give a damn because there's one person they want to hear tonight and that is the NEW number one contender to the UWF Championship, yours truly, MISTERRRRRRR

The crowd throw back an 'ANDERSON!'

So you see everything you just said, every monotonous word, is pointless. The assholes in the building tonight, they didn't listen, but I tried to so in between the naps I was taking I'll try and piece together what you said and offer a slightly more entertaining response. The NWO huh? Pretty dominant sure but...not exactly at the top of the card? I don't want to, ya know, tempt fate or whatever but I sort of see Christian making demands, Christian in the main event this week, Christian this, Christian that coming off 4 wins and a beatdown. It all sounds pretty impressive but Christian doesn't want to be writing cheques his ass can't cash because to get to the top there's an asshole in the way. Christian, this is a message for you. Don't think you're going to intimidate or weasel your way into the main event or anywhere NEAR my title match. Be a bigger man than MVP, be the bigger man and face me before you start getting ideas.

Pop from the crowd who are obviously anti-NWO and pro-the new #1 contender.

Sorry sorry Randall. Back to you and your...charisma. It hurts me to say it. Might I add, just a horrible attempt at working that microphone. No-one could take you seriously as a Mr. Orton because you act like such a damn child. All you've done tonight is moan and gloat and all you ever seem to do is whine and gloat and all the while sounding like an automated ticket phone line. You mention the likes of John Cena resting up in hospital...what the hell is wrong with you? Did you touch wood after you said that? Something hollow sounding, like your head, so you don't tempt fate? Have you heard of John Cena before? The guy cannot die and not in a version 1 kind of way...

Anderson does Matt Hardy's old hand symbol in an awful fashion.

...but in a "he will come back with the force of a thousand bulls and kick your ass" kind of way. Hey, hey smile all you like but you're digging your own grave here Orton. Austin Aries too? Double A? The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived? I don't really even like the guy but have you seen him in this ring? It's not impressive to spout these childish threats when you have two other guys in the back ready to come down here and lay a beatdown on whoever, whenever you see fit. Am I making it clear yet that I don't think you, Christian and Cody Rhodes have a pair of balls between you? I wasn't sure so I just came out and said it...a bit like how Bobby Roode came out and said he'd end your reign of mild terror on Raw. Bobby Roode may only be one man but he is a tough son of a bitch and he is a tough son of a bitch with plenty of friends so if you try anything with me or you guys try anything with Bobby Roode then here's at least one asshole willing to join in that fight because as important as the UWF Championship is to me, I'm sure I can find time to put a mic check on you and your little bitch club.

Another pop from the crowd for Anderson who paces briefly.

You know there is actually only one outcome of the NWO and that is that you will fall. Like every group before you and every group after you your own egos will get in the way. There is no way you will continue to be this unit, you just wont, it's already clear you pretty much all want what I have, this opportunity that has been gift-wrapped...I'm sorry, was it gift-wrapped you said? This asshole didn't EARN this opportunity by beating a guy everyone said was going straight to the top? A guy you took a loss to? Sorry Randall but by my reckoning that makes me better than you. Randy you got to tell your little story and try and intimidate the roster with everyone falling asleep out here but the big news in UWF isn't the NWO however much you crave the attention. The big news is that Ken Anderson is going to go one on one with Stone Cold Steve Austin and finally take his rightful place as UWF champion. Ken Anderson is going to beat Stone Cold Steve Austin like a man, face to face, toe to toe with the living legend and he's going to see what it's like to face the living asshole. Just like you are this week Orton. Just like every week I won't be leaving until I've put a mic check on someone and this week, ding ding ding, we have a winner! That guy is you.

Anderson finally ups the tension and gets a little close to Orton.

AndersonandOrton_display_image.jpg

I've never liked you Orton. In fact...I hate you. You are a jackass. You're the worst kind of asshole. You think your a gift to this industry and deserving of every single opportunity presented on a silver plate to you but you're not. To me, you're just another guy who can't back up what he says in the ring. Punting people in the head, ending careers, ending livelihoods doesn't make you a superstar, a good wrestler or a big man. It makes you a coward. Beating the holy crap out of a guy in the middle of this ring with your lackeys doesn't make you a big man. That makes you a coward. Trying to force our GM into giving you or your buddies title shots doesn't make you a big man. It makes you a FREAKIN' coward so why don't you take your ear rings out, kick off those damned high heels that hurt your posture so bad, quit slapping on that fake tan because you look like an orange and promise me that this week, it's going to be me and you, one on one, no interference, no games, no bullshit.

Anderson backs up and Orton seethes. He looks like he's going to respond but Anderson cuts him off.

In fact, don't answer me, your words are as empty as they are boring. I don't care because you can't be a man, you can't fight like a man and that's not going to change in one week. Here's a better option, before you plan your devious little act to beat me, tell the others that if they step foot in this ring during our match I will personally see to it that they all get feedback on their performance in the form of a mic check, no charge.

Another pop for Anderson who turns away from Orton now as a sign of respect, quickly changing the subject but maintaining his speech rhythm

And Stone Cold you better be watching because I'm coming for you.

Anderson stares into the crowd and the camera, resolute and determined.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: UWF RAW 6/26 Randy Orton vs. Ken Anderson

Orton smirking gives out a little chuckle as he raises the mic to speak​

Orton10.jpg

Austin Aries? John Cena? Roode? Anderson? What do all these names have in common Ken? It's quite simple and I'll even dumb it down so even someone as incompetent as yourself AND anyone else from the god forsaken place called Green Bay can understand. It doesn't matter who Teddy Long puts in this ring before me, the equation and the outcome will always be the same. When I brought the New World Order to this company I knew we'd have giant targets on our back. I knew everyone in back would be gunning for us, and so far no ones succeeded. Previous World Champions have stood before us, to test us and they've all bowed down to our superiority. Ken there could be a thousand targets on our back and Christian, Rhodes, and myself could care less of who actually put them there. Why? Because we know were better then anyone else backstage in that locker room. We're bigger then Wade Barrett, We're bigger then Stone Cold, we're bigger then Dwyane Johnson, and we're bigger then you Ken Anderson.​

The crowd is backing Orton as the New World Order is a stable they love to hate

It sickens me that you even stand before me Anderson, because you're not worthy of standing in my ring, in the New World Order's ring. You claim to be the man that will dethrone the New World Order, man if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that in the past month. Ken Anderson the matter is simple, you know as well as these fans know that like everyone backstage you loathe the NWO. You're filled with envy that it was Christian and Cody Rhodes that the Apex Predator approached to bring the new era to the UWF, not yourself. It killed you knowing that I took you off your peddle stool before you even debuted. How were you compensated Ken? How did Teddy Long decide to pleasure your ego after a pitiful performance of in ring ability at iMPACT? He handed your a championship opportunity against another guy who has proven that they will always be second best. You came down to this ring tonight and did exactly what I predicted. You "reckon" since I lost to Montel that you're somehow in a fantasy world better then me. That because you won you're only match at Starrcade that somehow you're the newest and hottest product to step into this ring. If you don't remember Ken I was the reason neither one of you "beat the clock" on RAW weeks ago. It wasn't MVP that stopped you from getting your championship opportunity, before it was handed to you. NO. It was the Viper, I was the one that screwed you Ken Anderson.

The crowd starts a "You screwed Ken" chant

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID! Cause you see Ken I AM the rightful number one contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship. I've proven these last three weeks and at Starrcade last night that it's Randy Orton that is the Main Event, that it's the Viper that will take what he deserves, what he's been denied by a bias RAW General Manager. When I punted Austin Aries in the head at Backlash, was it the Viper who was given a shot at the title? Don't think so. When I proved on RAW that I was undoubtedly screwed in my Beat The Clock match, that I indeed won that night was the decision reversed? Not a chance in hell. Why? Teddy Long is on a personal vendetta against all of the New World Order to screw us out of what's rightfully ours. What does Teddy Long do instead? He gives a title opportunity to two guys who has proven nothing in this company. Surprise Suprise, another bias and ill thought out decision by our incompetent RAW General Manager. You see Ken it doesn't surprise me that it happened that way, and it doesn't surprise me that you beat Montel at Starrcade. If you haven't already noticed, or maybe you're too dumb to realize it; but Teddy Long is just one of many who fears what dominance the New World Order will bring to not only this brand, but to this company. Dominance that will make Starrcade look PG.

The crowd begins a NWO chant, as Orton leans against the ropes, brushing his shoulder off as he continues

You see Ken, my father always told me I would be the greatest wrestler in the world. That I would step inside this ring, and do things that these fans have never seen before. Ken, there's not a man backstage in that locker room that is better then me. I take pride in showing that I'm better then everyone else. Some may say I'm arrogant, some may say that Randy Orton is egotistical. I'm a realist Ken Anderson. I'm a third generation superstar. I'm not going to buy into backstager politics telling others that they're good when I knew they'll never pale in comparison to the Apex Predator. The New World Order is not here to make friends, we're here to deal with business. I have no respect for Teddy Long, and I have no respect for you Ken Anderson. Tonight, I will take what was handed to you and I won't feel bad about it. Tonight after I pin you in the ring, and you lose everything you've ever gained; tonight when I take your manhood, everything you stand for, it'll be Randy Orton standing tall. I learned from the best minds to ever step in this ring Ken Anderson, I am on a upper echeleon that you only hope to have a glimpse of. Tonight Ken Anderson when I finish you in this ring, you'll join John Cena at Urgent Care, and I will take my place on top of this company and will be the next in line to face Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Orton lowers his mic staring down Anderson..

Lewb

Reaction score
Raw - 26/6/12 - Wade Barrett vs. The Rock

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

[video=youtube_share;eNdHj8KbTPI]http://youtu.be/eNdHj8KbTPI[/video]

"Just Don't Care Anymore" blares through the countless amount of speakers in the arena and The brash Mancunian, fresh off his latest failing to recapture the Undisputed Championship makes his way around the corner and onto the staging with a stern look on his face. He throws his arms in the air, one finger pointing upwards on each hand, the crowd letting Wade Barrett know exactly what they think of him with continuous boos.

14.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, almost lethargically, going through the motions. As he gets to the bottom of the ramp he heads all the way round the ring and picks up a microphone, then slowly paces the ring steps and gets in the ring. The Barrage Bearer's theme music stops and Wade looks around at the crowd mocking him before he starts to speak.

images

Wade Barrett: You know what.... Laugh. Go ahead people, laugh it up, it doesn't bother me in the slightest and you know why?! Because despite what you all think you are mocking, and despite what has happened the past couple of weeks, I am still, Wade.... Barrett. Member of the European Revolution, the first European Champion, the first Grand Slam champion, and the most successful superstar to grace this canvas with his boots. So if you are all laughing at that, I shudder to think the reaction anyone else gets walking through that curtain. Not that I even care about any reaction any superstar gets barring the extreme hatred you show for myself and my compatriot Antonio. The only thing I ave ever heard that has matched the disdain you show the two of us? It's quite ironic... it's the adoration that you show for one, Dwayne Johnson....

The crowd instantly go nuts at the mention of The Great One. Wade waits for the crowd to settle down.

Yeah, that reaction. Who would have thought that a man that hasn't had anything valid to talk about would be hailed as one of the greatest person on the microphone in our industry. Me, I don't rate him, not one slight bit. To me microphone skills is not being able to say the same thirteen catchphrases in a different order to make it sound like it's different. It's always having a valid point to make, always informing the crowd of the truth, even if the crowd don't believe it at the time. That's what I ride myself on. Ever since I have set foot in this business, I have informed you all about the truths, and have showed you where when some people have tried to cover your eyes with wool with their words, I have ripped the wool away and chopped them down with every misconception they try to get away with. Tonight will be no different. No doubt, The Rock has heard me speaking about him, he's looked on Twitter, told the millions of followers he possesses it's time. It's time for the first time The Great One goes one on one, face to face with his debut opponent, and he will soon be out here. He will start to deliver his shpeel, throw a few insults at your's truly, and talk about how he is going to school me next Monday. That's all I have to say for now, because once he has said what he has to say, I will once again rip the Peoples wool from off of your eyes, and show you how much of a liar he is. Dwayne... I'm waiting.

Wade drops his arm to his side and looks up at the stage. It's not long until.....

OOC: Nice and short buddy, we can fit a few in for this!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Raw - Matt Morgan vs William Regal

[video=youtube;12IXqSMUECA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12IXqSMUECA[/video]

William Regal's theme song hits the PA system and the boos instantly rain down on him as he walks onto the stage. He ignores the crowd and begins to walk down the entrance ramp. A few fans go to shake his hand but he just ignores them and walks straight past them drawing more heat from the crowd. He smirks before climbing up the steel steps and into the ring.

William Regal: I'm incredibly sorry but nobody here knows who you are. What was your name again? I don't think I've seen you in this ring yet because I certainly wouldn't forget a guy who looks like they're high on steroids. How you haven't failed a wellness policy yet is beyond me. Now sunshine, if you would excuse me, I have something to say.

Matt Morgan looks astounded and pissed off as a result of Regal's comments.

4live-william.regal-21.02.10.5.jpg

William Regal: You know, I should have had a match at Starrcade but I didn't have one, management seen that they were wrong and rewarded me with a Hardcore Title match with this big galute. That is an insult to my abilities! I'm supposed to be at the top facing top superstars not this poor, disadvantaged, braindead, sterroid abusing, oversized excuse for an individual. The thing is Michael, if you had maybe an ounce of talent in you, you would have a spot on the roster, now you've got one, it'll be 'one of them guys that piss you off' that will knock you back down. You are a waste of roster space. You remind me of a kid I once trained, you may know him, Eugene was his name. He was a good kid, he weren't very bright, like yourself. He couldn't wrestle very much, like yourself. He got a contract somehow, like yourself. He went off the rails though and started taking drugs, like yourself. Sure you're a bit taller but other than that, you are very alike.

This sends Morgan over the edge and he squares up to Regal who just smirks. Morgan shouts 'It's Matt!'

4live-william.regal-21.02.10.3.jpg

William Regal: What Michael? This old fossil is a 3 time Hardcore Champion, not one to be taken lightly. All the young ones nowadays can't fight, it's all weapons, I'll show you old school and beat you down with my bare hands, which is a rare with with society today. Ending my career? You ungrateful children make me laugh, there is more chance of Colin Delaney getting a contract. Then again, if they are letting things like you in, I wouldn't be suprised if he does. So, this week on Raw, you'll witness a familiar sight, William Regal's coronation as the Hardcore Champion.

4live-william.regal-21.02.10.4.jpg

Regal turns to Morgan.

William Regal: Good luck sunshine.

Attachments

• 4live-william.regal-21.02.10.4.jpg
    4live-william.regal-21.02.10.4.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Raw - Christian vs. Steve Austin

[video=youtube;tgaQHHJMDtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA[/video]

"Badass" by Saliva begins to play over the PA system, sending the fans in attendance into an uproar as they give the Texas Rattlesnake a negative reaction. As they voice their disdain, through the curtain he walks, with his championship belt in tow. Austin makes his way down the ramp quickly, eyeing the ring with a purpose, as he arrives at the steel steps and walks up them, then turning and walking along the apron before stepping through the ropes. Austin walks over to the opposite ropes and motions to the ringside official for a microphone, and is granted one. Austin turns and walks towards the middle of the ring as his music cuts off, making the reaction of the crowd more audible. Stone Cold looks at Christian.

0.jpg

Stone Cold: Christian and Stone Cold Steve Austin, certainly an interesting relationship we've had over the years. In Dubya Dubya E, you helped me coin the "What?" chant, somethin' I now hate yer ass for because no matter how many times I tell these stupid fans that I've taken away their right ta' chant it, they keep chantin' it. (What? Not only that, but I was also the first ta' call you the CLB, which, in case you've forgotten, stands for Creepy Little Bastard. In You See Dubya, we were both opponents as well as occasional allies. On one edition of iMPACT you, Stone Cold, and DH Smith took on Sheamus, Mark Henry, and Desmond Wolfe. On another edition of iMPACT it was Stone Cold, Raven, and Jack Swagger taking on you, Abyss, and Drew McIntyre. On Smackdown, you and Stone Cold took on Alberto Del Rio in a Handicap match. At Great American Bash it was Stone Cold, you, John Morrison, and Sheamus competing for the Tee In Aye World Heavyweight Championship. And at Summerslam, I defended that championship in an Extreme Elimination Chamber against you, Rhino, DH Smith, Lance Storm, and Brian Pillman.

Fast forward ta' here in You Dubya Eff, a lot has changed while some things stay the same. DH Smith, Sheamus, Mark Henry, Raven, Jack Swagger, Abyss, Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio, Rhino, Lance Storm, and Brian Pillman are nowhere to be found while Desmond Wolfe has stepped away from the ring and into a general manager role on Smackdown. On the other hand, just like then, Stone Cold is holding the top tier championship and you are still a creepy little bastard. So with all this in mind, you'll have ta' forgive me for not losin' my composure in response to the notice you've put me on. It's well documented, Stone Cold has beat yer ass in the past, and if you get Teddy ta' sign that contract you were wavin' in his face at Starrcade, Stone Cold's gonna beat yer ass in the future. So why oh why do you think Stone Cold's not gonna beat yer ass in the present? Is it because Raw's gonna be in yer backyard of Canada? If so, I'm hear ta' tell ya that doesn't make any damn difference, it just means I have a shorter distance ta' walk when I take out the trash. Is it because you're undefeated? Who gives a f***, there hasn't been a man that's been able ta' beat Stone Cold since before Backlash. Maybe it's because you've got your buddies in the black and white waiting in the wings ta' stick me again.

Well I've got history with the In Dubya Oh as well. It wasn't the current incarnation, but that's irrelevant, anyone that puts on the black t-shirt donning that logo is telling everyone that, when and if they cross paths with the Rattlesnake, they're getting beaten like they're enhancement talent. Stone Cold's been ta' war with Cody Rhodes, he knows what he's capable of, and frankly isn't impressed. And even though You Dubya Eff's been my first taste of Randy Orton, you better believe he'd get chewed up and spit out just like everyone else that's stepped up in recent weeks. Answer me this, Christian, what are you expecting to accomplish by being part of this revived group? While I'm givin' history lessons, let's take a look at where everyone that's been a part of the In Dubya Oh in some capacity is today.

Hollywood Hogan, Eric Bischoff, D'Angelo Dinero, and Eric Young. All of them are floundering away in the second coming of Dubya See Dubya known as iMPACT Wrestling. Kevin Nash, Buff Bagwell, Horace Hogan, Disco Inferno, and David Flair. All of them are working the indy circuit, with Nash likely getting more work out of all of them but still, the indies are the indies. The "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Mike Rotunda, Scott Norton, Dennis Rodman, Dusty Rhodes, Bret Hart, Stevie Ray, Booker T, Brutus Beefcake, Lex Luger, Torrie Wilson, and The Harris Brothers. They can't hang anymore so they took the quitter's route and retired. Scott Hall? I'm surprised he's not dead yet. X-Pac? Scouting talent for Vince McMahon in Dubya Dubya E. The Giant? People can't wait for him to retire. Virgil? Math teacher. Konnan? Inactive. Scott Steiner? Jobless. And Miss Elizabeth, Big Bossman, Brian Adams, Rick Rude, Curt Hennig, and Randy Savage are all dead.

Doesn't sound ta' me like anyone of them have benefited from being part of that group. And I know I left out a few and for good reason, no one cares about those Japanese bastards. The only three that are currently doing anything of merit that were once part of the In Dubya Oh are here in You Dubya Eff, those men are Shawn Michaels, Sting, and Jeff Jarrett. But Shawn and Sting can't seem ta' get a win ta' save their respective lives, so really Double J's the only one doing anything of merit, and he had ta' use a guitar ta' do it.

The closest you've come to being great during your tenure in the stable is right here and now, sharing the ring with the You Dubya Eff Champion. I see the way you look at this belt over my shoulder, you gaze at it with the same desire that drips from your words when you talk about the shot at it you desire so badly. Well, the way I see it, you've got at least two men ta' get in line behind, Ken Anderson and Austin Aries. Not that I'd have a problem defending this belt against you, you just have to earn the chance...

Austin lowers his microphone as Christian raises his before Stone Cold's is fully away from his mouth.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Raw - 26/6/12 - Wade Barrett vs. The Rock

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL.......WHAT THE ROCK.......IS COOKIN'?!

[video=youtube;q2jRza7tOk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jRza7tOk0[/video]
OOC: Ignore the annoying intro. This is a sick titantron.

The crowd comes unglued as “The People's Champâ€￾ The Rock bursts through the curtain and out in front of his loyal legions of fans. Wade Barrett glares from the ring and Rock glares right back.

WWE-The-Rock-Entrance-Photo.jpg

The Rock strolls down to the ring, never letting his eyes leave Wade's. He scales the top rope and throws his arm into the sky. He then climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. He walks around the ring for a few moments as the crowd goes crazy sizing Wade up. He then begins to speak.

TheRockscribsheet_original_original_crop_650x440.j  pg

The Rock: Let The Rock begin by saying this. Who in the blue hell are you? You come out here and run down The Rock and talk trash about The Rock and you don't even have the class to introduce yourself. What is your name?

Wade goes to lift his microphone back up to answer but The Rock cuts him off.

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! Because you see, The Rock already knows who you are. The Rock already knows that you're Wade Barrett. The bare-knuckle fighter. The Rock has heard all about you but something The Rock never heard about was how much you like to walk down to this ring and try to do things The Rock has already done. You see, The Rock has already went toe-to-toe with Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock has won championships and The Rock has lead groups. The difference between you and The Rock is that The People actually cared when I did it. You wanna come out here and run The Rock down and say I don't have anything interesting or important to say, well The Rock says to you IN FRONT OF THE MILLIONS....

The crowd screams back “AND MILLIONS!â€￾ to The Rock

The Rock: AND MILLIONS of The Rock's fans that, if you think the ass whuppin' Stone Cold put on you at Starrcade was bad, you have no idea what you're in for on RAW because RAW is gonna get ROCKED baby and let The Rock make this clear to you: Not you, not your domestic partner Antonio, not anybody on God's green Earth is gonna stop The Rock from taking his size 15 boot, shining it up real nice, turnin' that sum bitch sideways and sticking it straight up your candy ass! IF YA SMELLLLLLLL.....

Wade then cuts The Rock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.