UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are fairly quiet as the look forward to the new era of Tuesday Night Raw on the new network when suddenly the silence is broken by a phrase familiar to many...

WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE?

[video=youtube;DfTNAJbbpqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTNAJbbpqg[/video]

sleazy1_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The theme from Magnum P.I plays loudly throughout the arena. The crowd instantly begin to boo as Joey Ryan emerges from behind the curtain with a smug look plastered all over his face. He has his shades on, his scarf, he doesn't know what season it is at all!. He struts down to the ring and up the ring steps, he wastes some time having words with the crowd before he walks along the ring apron and does his signature sleazy pose. Joey then enters the ring and immediately grabs a microphone from the ring announcer who is standing in the ring.

197587_215632655117245_163139327033245_930708_4941  074_n.jpg

Joey Ryan: Oh man does it feel good to be back where I belong. Which, by the way is not this stinking town filled with it's stinking people, but rather the very best wrestling company in the world. Because that's really where I was born to be... this is my calling in life... this is where I can truly flaunt all that is me, my dashing good looks, my unrivalled charisma and my amazing in ring ability. To put it frankly, this is where I deserve to be. Because, y'see, since Unified Championship Wrestling closed it's doors a few months back I've had nothing to do that really made me excited... other than looking in the mirror... but in the context of professional wrestling, I had nothing to do other than twiddle my thumbs. I toured the indies, I worked overseas but it just wasn't enough... not enough people could see their hero.... not enough women could see what they most desired and the whole world couldn't marvel at the 'Sleaziest Man in Professional Wrestling'... 'Magnum' Joey Ryan.

The crowd boo heavily as Joey talks himself up.

So I find it fitting that UWF called me... I didn't call them, they called me and wanted to know if I would come in and join the new face of professional wrestling... the contract they offered?, was pitiful, that's why I bided my time until they practically begged me to come into this company and be it's guiding light, their protected... their moustached saviour... and finally, I stand before you, ready for my duty. Now, it's very clear to me, that the UWF board and the new General Manager, Theodore Long think highly of me, and rightly so, and as a result they have given me a Number One Contendership match with a chance to fight Dean Ambrose for the Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania. It doesn't get much better than that for a debut. Which goes to show just how valued a commodity I am... and how good I am for buy rates because without me sleazin' up that Wrestlemania card... it won't do anything worth talking about with regards to buys. But with me on the poster... with my oiled chest, trimmed to perfection?... this gorgeous face, accompanied by the sexiest piece of facial hair in the business?... it's bound to attract people... and that's a fact.

The crowd begin to chant 'Shut The Fuck Up!'

No, no I will not, 'shut the f up'... because I'm not done talking, and if any of you had a morsel of intelligence between you, you'd realise that, becauses my lips... my beautiful lips?... they ain't done flappin', so shut it!. Now onto this match, I've got three opponents, Ultramantis Black, who I know well from my independant days... he ain't worth talking about at all, and he's so ugly he hides behind a mask, not Joey Ryan calibre at all. Then there's Scott Steiner, 'Big Poppa Pump'... let's face it dude, your career?, is over, it's done, and quite frankly all you're going to do in this match is stand in the way of the shining light that is Joey Ryan... as is R-Truth... Truth, you are a combination of both Steiner and Ultramantis... your crazy, like both of them, you're old like Steiner and you're talentless like Ultramantis... so all in all, I'd consider this Fatal Four Way to be a walk in the park for a great superstar such as myself... so I'd just start writing the match card up right now as Dean Ambrose defending... in vein, his Hardcore Championship against the fastest rising, most exciting and without a shadow of a doubt, the sleaziest, most hardcore individual to ever grace the squared circle... Joey Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Dead Thread

The fans in the arena are silence, suddenly a few words hit the PA system and suddenly entire arena is on their feet.

HUSTLE...
LOYALTY...
RESPECT...

[video=youtube;qtj9vGjqnCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtj9vGjqnCU[/video]

The leap to their feet as their champion John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of titantron.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

He then salutes and charges down the entrance ramp at full speed before sliding into the ring, he stands to his feet and tosses his out into the crowd, with the fans going nuts he asks for a microphone, he waits around till he gets passed one, then he begins to speak up.

normal_vlcsnap-00661.png

The Chain-Gang Leader,
John Cena
:

Last night, I made a choice! After sitting at home injured for Three weeks and my Wrestlemania dream was slipping away, I made that choice to return, and challenge Raven for a chance to have a title shot at Wrestlemania, one more chance at CM Punk, one more chance at the UWF Undisputed Championship a belt CM Punk is refusing to lose and quite frankly I couldn't see Kane doing it, I certainly couldn't see Stone Cold Steve Austin doing it and I'll be damned if Raven could do it! Hell I proved that last night that Raven couldn't do it when I beat his ass in the middle of this ring and now look where he is gone! But can Randy Orton do it?

Cena pauses as the fans boo Randy Orton's name, Cena keeps a blank expression as he lifts up the microphone for a shot at Randy Orton.

normal_vlcsnap-00716.png

Can Randy Orton win the big one at Wrestlemania? That my friends is the question on my lips, hell the only reason why he beat me for the UCW Championship last year at the Great American Bash was because he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase after I had a gruelling match with Cody Rhodes, D'Angelo Dinero and Raven, then he still went on to lose HIS match to CM Punk! Yeah I Lost to CM Punk to, but I lost the match where the entire UCW organization had their trust in me and CM Punk stole it! CM Punk stole the UCW Championship from UCW and from me and since then, it's been on my mind, when will I get my chance at Redemption, my chance at CM Punk and I saw that opportunity open up last night and I took it! And Randy, if you think you are going to stand in my way, you got another thing coming because I will beat you in the middle of this ring to earn that shot at Wrestlemania and more importantly, earn that chance to face CM Punk, ONE MORE TIME!

The fans go wild, chatting "ONE MORE CHANCE! ONE MORE CHANCE!" John Cena looks around before glancing back at the UWF Raw titantron, almost expecting Randy Orton to interrupt him but he doesn't, so Cena continues.

normal_vlcsnap-01444.png

Randy Orton, us two we got a lot of history, spanning so many companies from our rookie days of OVW to the top of WWE to UCW and now, UWF... But it's over the same thing each time, a chance to become the top guy in this industry, it didn't matter where we were, we always thought to be that one guy but now the situation is different and bare with me on this one folks... We're facing each other to decide who becomes the top guy to face the current top guy at Wrestlemania! And this time Randy, this will be the decider of them all, no rematches, no second decision, this is Randy Orton and you better bring your A game because if you don't, you can wave goodbye to your Wrestlemania dream because I WILL NOT pass up on this opportunity! This is my life and I live for moments like Wrestlemania, the Grand Daddy of them all and I'll be damned if you take this away from me, Randy!

Cena takes a deep breathe as he looks around the arena, before taking one final shot at Randy Orton.

So Randy, come this Tuesday Night on Raw, the age of Orton won't begin, nor will the reign of the Viper and I'll sure as hell the Legend Killer won't strike again because I'm ready for this, whether I'm injured or not and I want this, I want this for all the boys in the back who haven't been gifted with chances, or the boys at home who cannot compete at Wrestlemania! I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for the memory of UCW and for everyone whose dreams have been shattered by CM Punk! I have lived my life by three virtues, Hustle, Loyalty, Respect and they haven't let me down yet and they won't let me down Tuesday nor will they let me down on April first when I beat CM Punk in the middle of that ring! Because Randy Orton, you simply...

John Cena hoists up his microphone as the fans finish off his sentences...

Fans: CAN'T SEE ME!

======================================

OOC: First ever John Cena TT... I dunno, I Hope I did alright, I'm really rusty over this lol.​

SBS

Reaction score
DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Cena looks at Orton and nods his head, before preparing a return speech.

normal_vlcsnap-00150.png

Fine speech Randy but once again, you say the same thing, that you’re finally going to get rid of me, that you are going to defeat me, kill me, all that big who-ah AND THEN You lose… Poof, finished, when it’s all said and done, I’m still always the man standing at the end of the night because I never give up, there is NO quit in me, I don’t even know the meaning of the word, Randy!

Cena stares at Orton without moving, Orton tilts his head at Cena as Chain Gang Leader continues.

Now onto how I earnt this spot to face you tonight, it's real simple Randy Orton, the BIG difference between Me and you and "our cash-ins" is I gave Raven the choice, hell he didn't have to face me, he didn't have to accept my challenge but he did and look where we are now, I'm stood in this ring confronting you about this up-coming Tuesday! Both of us have the same goal in mind, to walk out of our match the number one contender to face CM Punk at Wrestlemania but only ONE of us will reach that dream and Randy Orton, you are one of my biggest rivals and one of my toughest opponents but you ain't gonna stop me from HEADLINING WRESTLEMANIA!

Cena stares at Randy Orton with intensity in his eyes, knowning this is going to be one hell of a fight for chance to face CM Punk at Wrestlemania.

normal_vlcsnap-01310.png

Sure Randy, you claim you done more, beat Kane in a matter of moments, while Kane was fresh, you beat Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kane and Raven in a Fatal Four Way Match as I was licking my proverbial wounds but I ain't any of those men, I'm the leader of the Chain-Gang, The Marine, the man whose spoilin' for a fight, whatever Michael Cole wants to plug me as, I'm all those and more! Hell, I could even be the Cult of Personality, what exactly are you now Randy, you beat some old haggered ring-warriors since your return, not someone fresh, not someone about my age, and those who are wondering how old I am, I am Thirty-Four years young and I still got a lot of gas left in the tank! Broken necks, torn bicep muscles, you name it, I've suffered it and guess what Randy, I came back WAY before anyone expect me to, hell I even earned the nickname Superman because I know no boundaries, I never quit up and you think that a single RKO can put me away Randy, then you're sorely mistaken!

Cena continues to look at Cena, while continuing to confront the Viper, Randy Orton.

normal_vlcsnap-01308.png

One thing that bugs me Randy is saying how you ALWAYS seem to be ontop in your distorted view on reality, I hate to break it to you Randy but we're almost level pegging, I refuse to lay down to someone like you, someone who believes they are above this business, they are owed something, just like Dwayne and Dave, you think you are the hot sh*t that should be given everything this industry has, well, no more Randy! No more lying down to you, no more pussy footing around, this is it, this is the finale confrontation between John Cena and Randy Orton and just like those two bitches, you'll be heading out of the arena, taking your bags and going home! Hell, you won't even make it to Hollywood to make B-Rated movies, you'll just sit at home, wallowing in self-pity hoping Teddy Long picks up his cell-phone and goes "Hallo playa! How would you like to do a special appearance?" This isn't about the title, that's just prize for whoever walks out of our war victorious!

Cena pauses for a moment as he continues to stare down with Randy Orton, he then speaks a one liner.

Oh Randy, don't forget this...

Cena takes a deep breathe before spilling his last few lines.

This ain't the John Cena you're used to seeing in the ring, this isn't the John Cena that decided to come out and rap, hell no! This is the John Cena that has had a fire lit under his ass, realizing this is last opportunity, realizing this is his last chance of going to Wrestlemania and I'm certainly not gonna let you stop me, I dunno how many times I can say it to you Randy, I'm a changed man and you're gonna learn the hard way, that's why you need to bring your A-Game and then some, then you can come get...

Cena lifts up the microphone as the fans once again finish off his line...

Fans: SOME!

===============================
OOC: Yo Mike, how many did you want to go for? 5-5?​

Last edited:

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Raw: Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett & CM Punk

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

[video=youtube;bQ-n-4z3Uh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-n-4z3Uh0&feature=fvst[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with a microphone in hand, and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk holds the microphone up to his mouth and begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops down from the turnbuckle then walks down the center of the ring and begins to talk.

displayimage.php

CM Punk: I don't really know what I did to Shane McMahon to make him hate me the way he does.. but what matters now is the fact he's gone. Which means as soon as I beat Cody Rhodes for the, oh I don't fifth or sixth time in two months, it will be the end of Shane McMahon's stupid little matches, and even dumber stipulations like having me no rematch had I lost to The Miz... which I didn't!

As a matter of fact, not only did I not lose to The Miz but I made damn sure that The Miz was gone for a long time. I made sure that not only I put Miz down for ten seconds, but I made The Miz suffer like I had to listening to him talk about how he was going to take my title, and how I did nothing but preach, and this, and that, and more whining. There was a couple times I had to check the card to make sure that you weren't getting another chance at doing what you couldn't do before Cody.

The fans cheer Punk beating Cody Rhodes at Rebellion for the Undisputed Championship, and Punk only smiles then carries on talking.

Not only couldn't you beat me Cody, but you also couldn't help but take a few weeks off and now look at you... You think that you're Dashing? I think that you're a complete moron, who's finally being treated like he should have before I came along on "his" show. So you wanted to come back, and that's fine by me but the fact is you're now facing me once again Cody.. and there was a lot of things that I didn't have a chance to say to you at Rebellion so I'm going to say it now.

See I hate that you held a title I do at this second. I hate the way you march around like just because your dad was a wrestler; and not even a very good one at that, but that's different story. Point is, you think that just because your father, and your brother were wrestlers that makes you one... But it doesn't. All it makes you is another embarrassment to the Rhodes name. I mean seriously your dad should of stuck to his job as Plum-

Punk is cut off mid-sentence by....​

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Raw Ambrose vs Jericho vs Edge

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives off slightly more cheers than boos and Dean comes slowly walking out with a kink in his step. He takes his Hardcore Championship off his waist and raises it firmly above his head. He smacks the side of his head twice as if knocking some screws loose before he walks down the ramp. He doesn't walk up the ring steps and instead slides under the bottom rope. He is handed a mic and begins to speak.

Once again! Once again I've done what I've said I was going to do. I now have the longest championship title reign in UWF history tied only with the Undisputed Championship. Now if that doesn't show exactly how damn good I am I don't know what does. Well besides watching my matches of course. This pretty much proves that I have single handedly rose the Hardcore title from mediocrity to now being one if not the most prestigious title here in UWF. I mean our "Champion" ( Dean uses air quotes.) has beaten the likes of Stone Cold, Cody Rhodes, The Miz and Chris Jericho. Now I've beaten RVD, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Big Show, The Miz, Cody Rhodes and soon Chris Jericho and Edge. My list is much more better than CM Punks. I mean I have beaten two former number one contenders for his title and like I said about to beat a third. I'm clearly the hardest working wrestler here in UWF. I've fought week after week after week and continue to win week after week after week.

mox-1-1.jpg

This of course brings me to my opponents for next week. Chris Jericho. A man who has simply had to hit the reset button after having one of the most disappointing re-debuts in the history of not only UWF, but the entire wrestling industry! Now I'm not sure if you guys remember this but he actually had an opportunity to face me for my Hardcore Championship at Unforgiven. Instead his match with Big Show was interrupted by Cody Rhodes. If you notice, neither him nor Big Show really fought for a PPV slot against me. You see I have a theory about this. I know for a fact Big Show didn't want to step in the ring with me again which is why he didn't care because he didn't want a match against me. I'm sure him and Jericho had a talk before hand about how devastating I was in the ring. Plus Jericho also saw my previous matches and was afraid of me. I've been saying that people will fear my name and it's beginning to happen. Jericho is afraid of me and he knows it. Just take my advice and go off and be a rock star before I embarrass you further.

The crowd begins to cheer as Dean Ambrose soaks in the cheers.

I'm glad you guys are cheering me I really do. However, expect to get a little iffy now as I'm going to talk about the failure that is Edge.

The crowd quickly turns on Ambrose as he gives off an over-reacted look of shock.

You see this is where a lot of people have trouble with crowds. You guys turn on people on the drop on a dime. You can really make a person go crazy ya' know. Not me of course I already know your pretty jaded but you'll cheer me slightly more next week after I beat Edge and destroy Chris Jericho.

The crowd cheers again for the demise of Chris Jericho.

Oh man you guys are weird. Anyways Edge has pretty much under whelmed everyone here in UWF. You're the epitome of average wrestler here in UWF. You seem to fly under the radar your entire stay here. You came and could have gotten a number one contendership and failed. You instead got the chance to fight for the United States Championship. You then lost that match of course and now you want redemption yet again. Sorry to tell you but you have to get through the toughest son of a bitch here in UWF. Now luckily you have the option to sneak up and get a victory on Chris Jericho. As we found out, you also have Lita in your corner. Of course you realized you've been failing recently so you decided to bring in a little help. That might work out for you Edge but sorry to say it won't work on me. I could care less if she's in your corner and if she gets in my way, we might see a little "accident" take place.

The crowd boos at the thought of Dean Ambrose hitting a girl.

I mean don't get me wrong. I don't just go around hitting women left and right. I'm just saying she should get out of my way if she knows what's good for her. All I'm saying is that whether I win or lose, I'll win of course, I'll be the only one to walk out of the arena on my own two feet. It's a fact Edge. You know it, I know it, Jericho knows it and this crowd knows it. I'm the Hardcore Champion for a reason and no one whether it be Joey Ryan, Ultramantis Black, Scott Steiner or R-Truth will ever be able to stop me!

Dean Ambrose raises his Hardcore Championship above his head and walks over to lean on the ropes awaiting his challengers.

dean13.jpg

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
THE TRUTH...
HAS SET ME FREE!

[video=youtube;NetpOfSDGBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NetpOfSDGBM[/video]

R-Truth walks on to the stage muttering to himself. He walks down the entrance ramp actually getting cheers for interrupting Joey Ryan. He climbs up the steps and picks up a mic laid out for him before getting into the ring.

R-Truth: Crazy? Who you callin' crazy? I ain't crazy. Your crazy. *He's crazy* You know, I'm glad you introduced yourself because I hadn't a clue who you were. You can't beat me Joey. Even these Jimmys know it. Talentless huh? I'll show you talentless. It's easy for you ain't it, working indys, scared to come to the big leagues. Scared to face the Truth. Scared of knowing you just ain't good enough. *He's not good enough* No, you suck! You're like a bug and I will squash that bug. And these Jimmys will be all like Thank you Mr Truth, your the best or thank you Mr Truth for killing the bug and I will squash the bug Joey Ryan. You are a bug. *He's a bug* Magnum? How can an ice cream bar wrestle? Conspiracy! I'm sick of these conspiracys but Jimmys, you don't have to put up with it no longer. You know why? Because I'm the next president of the United States Of America!

truth1.jpg

The crowds laughter rings throughout the arena.

R-Truth: Who da hell you laughing at! Don't you laugh at me. I will become president and I will stomp out the conspiracys. I will stomp on the spidahs. I will be nice to you Jimmys. I'll be a gooooood R-Truth. And all the Big Jimmys and Lil Jimmys will go' R-Truth will you do this and R-Truth will you do that' and they'll all be happy and they'll go 'Your the best president Truth' and I'll say 'Thank you Jimmy.' There is one thing though that would look nice with the President. The Hardcore Championship. I have a chance to win it if I can win my match and then beat Dean Ambrose. Now, one of the other competitors I face is UltraMantis Black. I don't know who the hell this guy is. Why is he in the same match as me? That's a conspiracy by Teddy Long. Teddy Long sucks! People come up to the Truth and they go 'Whats up.' 'Whats up Truth.' Well its conspiracys like this. That's whats up. They're everywhere. UltraMantis Black should just go back to working indys, there is no place for him here.

Truth gets a mixed reaction from the crowd

truth2.JPG

R-Truth: Scott Steiner. Big Poppa Pump. He's old. Too old. I like him though, he can be my VP if he likes but there is no way in the whole of America can he win this match and thats the whole damn truth! So Scott, what do ya' say. You going to be the Vice President of the USA. I'm president. When I'm president, I'll fire Teddy Long.

He is interrupted by...

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
[video=youtube;o7WOCvX2L3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7WOCvX2L3Q[/video]

Tearing the Veil from Grace by Cradle of Filth hits the PA system and Ultramantis Black steps out on the stage and stares at the fans as they loudly boo him. He walks down to the ring ignoring the fans completely and steps on the apron staring out at the audience before he gets into the ring where paces a bit before demanding a mic and starts talking.

tumblr_lz4sipPSC21qdkrl2o1_500.jpg

Mantis: Now who do we have here? On one side of the ring we have Joey Ryan the self proclaimed Sleaziest Man in Professional wrestling. You want to throw me to side and not worry about me Mr. Ryan, well that will be the biggest mistake of your life. Out of your 3 opponents I am the one you need to worry about the most, They call me The Great & Devious One for a reason. If you want a chance of winning I suggest you start taking me seriously otherwise you will lose & I will be the one getting my hand raised and going on to WrestleMania to fight Dean Ambrose for the Hardcore Championship.

Mantis turns is attention to R-Truth who is still talking to himself in the corner of the ring.

Mantis: And here is Mr. Truth, a man that is more worried about his imaginary friends and becoming president of the United States than the most dangerous man in this match, me The Great & Devious UltraMantis Black. You have no idea who I am? Well let me show you exactly what I'm capable of and Dean Ambrose I hope you're in the back watching this for when you face ME at WrestleMania.

Mantis looks up at the Titantron and a video starts playing.

[video=youtube;YZaMbw9uW54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZaMbw9uW54[/video]

Mantis looks back at both Joey Ryan and R-Truth.

Mantis: So you see gentlemen you had better take me seriously because if not I will defeat you and then I will defeat Dean Ambrose at WrestlMania and become THE...NEW UWF...HARDCORE...CHAMPION!!!

Mantis suddenly looks up at the ramp and starts talking to the one man that has yet to come out to the ring.

Mantis: Scott Steiner why don't you come down here and we can make this little group complete. I'm sure you're watching in the back and have a lot to say now that all 3 of us are out here, so come join us. I personally can't wait to hear you tell me how I'm nothing and should just crawl back to the Indys. I am here to stay and none of you will change that. This week on Raw you all WILL...BE...DEFEATED!!!

At that moment we hear...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Cena stays calm and collected, looking into the eye of the viper, the crowd is anxious to hear Cena’s response, Cena lifts the microphone up to his mouth with a small grin on his mouth, Cena begins.

RAW_971_Photo_007.jpg

Once again Randy, you cease to amaze me. Attacking all these fans, all these fans who spend their hard earn cash to come see US, not just me, they come to see every single boy in the back, whether they love them or hate them, they come! Hell, I know I have haters but I rise above it and now, I come out to this ring to prove them wrong, this ain’t the young rapping Punk, HELL NO! This is the John Cena who has something to prove! I haven’t just returned to plug a twitter account or a movie like Dwayne, I returned to prove a point and Randy, you might feel entitled, oh sorry, I mean destined to be victor but I’m going to prove you wrong, without a doubt in my mind.

Cena pauses and moves closer to Randy Orton and whispers in his ear.

I CAN beat you!

The fans pop wildly as Cena takes a step back and stares at Randy Orton without any doubt in his eyes he can take on the Viper for a second time.

normal_vlcsnap-00919.png

When you attack these fans, you attack me, Randy, hell, I might have fans who haven’t reached puberty yet but that doesn’t count them, they are the LOUDEST people in this arena when the ring bell goes, they stand by who they believe in, they are the reason I come out every single and do everything in my power to win! I take pride in listening to fans, it doesn’t matter whether they cheer me or jeer me, and they motivate me! And Randy, it’s all about motivation, that motivation is what drives you towards your goals, the light at the end of the tunnel and at this very moment Randy, you’re blocking that light, you are the last roadblock on my way to Wrestlemania!

The fans pop as Randy Orton tilts his head and chuckles, thinking in his mind, Cena’s admitting he cannot beat him, but Cena continues to enlighten the Viper.

normal_vlcsnap-01452.png

I know what you’re thinking Randy, you thinking you got the edge on me, damn straight you currently have a better UWF record than me, hell in UCW I didn’t have the best run, all the trials and tribulations of facing Desmond Wolfe, Sting, Edge, The Undertaker! Yeah, I took them all on and walked away with my head high in defeat, I took it all on the chin, where as you had regular intervals of abandoning UCW as soon as the pressure got too much for you, but I continued to show up and now you’re on a winning streak; you feel nothing can stop you but I hate to break it to you Randy, but I’m going to stop you! Ya hear?

Cena chuckles, as Randy Orton’s eyes open wide, still with a venomous look but that doesn’t bother Cena.

It doesn’t matter whether I got fired by Shane McMahon, I came back fighting! Fighting my way out of a corner, hitting the gym every day with the boys, working out and preparing for my return because I knew it was coming and I didn’t ignore you Randy, I knew me and you was going to clash at some point and I was looking forward to it but I ain’t gonna let ya think you can just walk all over me! It might sound like a clique but what doesn’t break you, makes you stronger! So turning everytime I get knocked down, I get back up and say “Thank you, Sir! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!†that’s what not quitting gives you, and when I get beat I know I gave everything I could and I learn from it! So all those time you beat me back in the days of WWE, I learnt from it and now I know how to beat you Randy and it ain’t about me and you out talking each other, oh no!

Cena pauses as he looks at Randy Orton with fire in his eye, the Viper still listening to every word Cena says, but Cena is pumped and ready to go, Cena throws off his cap and continues.

Because we can go back and fourth, BACK AND FOURTH, BACK AND FOURTH ALL NIGHT LONG AND IT WON’T SETTLE THE SCORE RANDY! We can say the same things over and over again, try and try again to make the same points and it’s getting tiresome Randy, you keep bringing up my faults and I keep bring up yours and we just sound like a little pair of bitches comparing our boyfriends… Hell, we’re basically headless chickens running around in circles! And when this is all said and done, ONLY one of us will be walking out of Raw a victor, I don’t know whether it’s going to be me or you come this Tuesday but I’m absolutely certain, it’s going to be one hell of a battle. I ain’t gonna make you walk through Hellfire and Brimstone, this isn’t going to be John Cena taking you down Know your Role Boulevard, then checking you in to the Smackdown Hotel, OH NO! That isn’t my style Randy, however, Randy… I’M SPOILIN’ FOR A FIGHT!

The fans erupt as Cena says one of his lesser known catchphrase and Cena leaps straight into face of Randy Orton, they are nose to nose, Cena’s intensity is undeniable as he stares Randy Orton down, he mouths something that isn’t picked up by any of voice equipment, snarling at Randy Orton, he waits for Randy Orton to respond.

img____0000000026.jpg

Lewb

Reaction score
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

[video=youtube_share;eNdHj8KbTPI]http://youtu.be/eNdHj8KbTPI[/video]

Out walks CM Punks partner for this match, and brand new United States champion, Wade Barrett. He walks out with a microphone and the music quickly stops. He looks around at the crowd and focuses firstly on Cm Punk.

RAW_971_Photo_027.jpg

Wade Barrett: C M Punk. The Undisputed Ultimate Wrestling Federation champion of the world! Good job. You beat the mean we both face, and have both beaten one on one, Cody Rhodes, and you also beat The Miz. Not the credentials I normally associate with a World Champion! And please for the love of God himself do not go on... and on... and on about that wretched UCW, as you like to make a habit of doing, it's been dead for half a year, and guess what. These people here, all the guys in the back, and especially management, don;t want to hear you fill our companies valuable time talking about another's. What we should be talking about is, when are you really going to get a proper challenge to that gold you bring out here week in week out. Randy Orton and John Cena come from nowhere and because of their pasts, get offered a chance to headline Wrestlemania after literally doing nothing! No you know who I think deserves to headline the biggest show UWF are likely to have in a long long time? The man that won the first ever match scheduled in the UWF.... the first person to ever win two UWF championships, and the only person on the scope of this roster that would actually challenge the untouchable C M Punk.... Wade Barrett!

The crowd boo the confident Brit as CM Punk applauds Wades case sarcastically. Barrett taps his championship belt before he continues.

As it stands, you are set for a one on one match at Mania Punk, so you can keep the confident look on your face, but there are a few good weeks before Wrestlemania come around, and if I am going to prove to everyone that it should be me in the main event, the best way to do that, is to win... and to dominate. Now I know I can beat Cody Rhodes, I have proved that, the reason why I got into, and won the United States championship. I know you can beat Cody Rhodes, but I remember how long it took you to put Rhodes away when you took the World Heavyweight Championship off him, a championship that he only had due to winning a battle royal. You struggled to get over the line against a man that only became world champion due to a slice of fortune. So, onto this Tuesday. this Tuesday is not about beating Cody Rhodes, because that is academic. It's not about sharing a victory with the UWF Champion this week Punk. I am going to show Teddy Long, that I can show up the UWF Champion and that Shane McMahon had overlooked me these past few weeks. And after I defend the US title next week, he has only one choice to make. And that's to put your Undisputed Championship in true jeopardy for this first time in UWF history. And believe me the first thing I do as champion... will be to get rid of the UCW part of the belt, that thing has been in UWF history for far too long..... But.... let's not get too ahead of ourselves hey Punk?
See you Tuesday Punk..... God Save The Queen.

Wade was about to leave for the back when........

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Wrestlemania: Undisputed Championship - CM Punk (c) vs. Randy Orton

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

[video=youtube;bQ-n-4z3Uh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-n-4z3Uh0&feature=fvst[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with a microphone in hand, and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk holds the microphone up to his mouth and begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops down from the turnbuckle then walks down the center of the ring and begins to talk.

normal_0053.jpg

CM Punk: I'm going to cut right to the chase because, how I love making fun of my dear 'friend', and opponent at Wrestlemania, Randal Keith Orton! Now Randal and I our history dates back, and it doesn't date back to when he kicked me in the head at WWE's Unforgiven in 2008, or their Wrestlemania last year, or even the fact that we were once the two BEST superstars in UCW.. and I say were because while I am still at the top, Randal, you... You're right where I left you at the Great American Bash when I gave you a GTS off that stage! And that's at the bottom of your career.

Punk points to the stage, and the fans give a very mixed reaction while Punk calms himself down. Punk narrows his eyebrows then begins to speak again..

You beat John Cena, congratulations, but who hasn't? Myself I have done it three times, so yeah I was hoping you won. See I don't want to face another John Cena impersonation; I want to face someone that has a chance against me. I want someone that will actually make me work for these championship, because let's be honest for a second, it's been UCW aaaaall over again with the exception of the Jericho blip. But what I wanted the most Randal... Was you. Now, I don't mean that in a homosexual John Cena/Dwayne Johnson kind of way; No. What I mean Randal is that I want to beat you. I want to finish my career by beating the very person who attempts to end so many others.

See Randal as much as I don't like to attempt it, you and I... We aren't so different. You have a list of people you merely kicked in the head; which in my opinion has got to be the DUMBEST finisher since the Stone Cold Stunner. I have a list of people that I have beat, and exposed for the liars and posers that they really are. What I mean, making it simple enough for even you to understand Randal is that, our lists... They have similar names. Our lists, they both have our names on it. More importantly! Our lists both are topped with championships that the both of us have held. The both World Heavyweight Championships, the WWE, the UCW Championship, but the one thing you haven't done... The only thing that you will NEVER do is win the UWF Undisputed Championship!

The crowd once again give off a mixed reaction, and Punk just continues on with his promos eyes narrowed and watching for Orton.

And that eats up at you at night doesn't it Randal? Just like it eats at you that I not only beat you at the Great American Bash... But I beat you for something that you claimed, was once again in your grasp and completely walked out of the company with it! Now do you know why I used my title shot for the UCW Championship Randal? Hold on don't come out just yet, because I'm going to tell you so you don't have to rack that tiny brain of yours.. I used my opportunity on the UCW Championship, because I knew that if a brand where you... The Viper! Was able to run things, not only would I dominate but there would be no doubt in anyone's mind that I was, and still am; THE BEST IN THE WORLD! Because if you think back to the very second I started saying I was the best... Where was I? Raw, and I beat the self-proclaimed People's Champion. I beat John boy, and I beat you! These titles.. Just like this match at Wrestlemania already have my named written all over it.

There is no question that I'm going to walk out of Wrestlemania with the Undisputed Championship, and the last thing you're going to be seeing... The last thing any of these people are going to be seeing is me doing this:

Punk runs to ropes the throws both his arms up in the air displaying off both of his Championships, while he screams "BEST IN THE WOOOORLD".

horrible.png

Punk drops his titles to the canvas then walks back over and picks up the microphone he dropped seconds before, and begins to talk again.

You see... I like I said the last time we met Randal. I am a realist, while you... You choose to live in these fantasy world, where you think that you can just kick people in the skull to get your way, while Wrestlemania is where that changes. Not only am I going to give you a taste of you own medicine when I send my knee into your face, but I'm also going to do whatever it takes to kick you in your skull Randal! I want you to feel what I felt five years ago when you punted me in the skull and cost me something I worked hard to get... Something that I deserved, while you... You got exactly what you wanted time and time again because that status quo, and muscles man fetish that Vince McMahon had. And now; now just because you've actually earnt this match.. I'm going to take it away.

Punk smirks as he fans once again give of a mixed reaction, this time Punk drops his arm down and looks towards the ramp waiting for Orton. Punk motions for Orton to come out, and suddenly...​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Raw 3/13: Beer Money vs Randy Orton & CM Punk

Beer..Money!!!​

[video=youtube;Cb4o2FkU__4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4o2FkU__4[/video]

The crowd pops something major as "Take A Fall" by Dave Oliver begins playing over the PA System. Everyone turns their head to the stage and waits. Soon enough, the duo of Robert Roode and James Storm; collectively known as Beer Money make their way onto the stage. The rabid wrestling fans begin chanting "Beer Money" over and over as the duo riases their arms into the sky, and the pyro goes off behind them.

beer-money.jpg

Storm of course has a beer bottle in his hand as the two men make their way down the ramp once the pyro finishes. Fans reach over the guardrail in an attempt to touch the duo, but Storm and Roode are moving so quickly that they go virtually untouched. About halfway down the ramp, Storm and Roode stop and look out into the sea of cheering fans, and nod their head in respect.

Beer-Money.jpg

As the fans continue to cheer for the team, Storm and Roode head into the ring, where Storm climbs the top turnbuckle and drinks his beer, while Roode poses in the center.

220px-BeerMoneyTagChamps1.JPG

Roode is handed two microphones from ringside and this is where the promo begins.

Robert Roode: Well it seems that over the past few weeks, James and I have caused a litle stir. Unforgiven, we came to this ring just like we did tonight and we said our peace. Last week on Raw, backstage we said our peace. And do you know what our peace was? We said we are sick and tired of the current product. Things need to change, and there is nobody better to bring that change than Robert Roode and James Storm. And I say that because James and myself truly believe we can beat anybody this company puts in front of us. And that in itself caused a problem.

James Storm: 'Dat's right Bobby. It sure 'nough did. I went and checked ol' You-Dubya-Eff dot com, and foun' out dat we dun pissed da Un-dee-sputed Cham-pee-on off. Now we got heat we wit' da boys in da back. We ain't even had a match yet, but da big boys don't like what we had to say.

Roode: Everything James said is true. Apparently, The UWF Undisputed Champion, CM Punk doesn't like what we've been saying about him and all the other UWF so-called "Main Eventers". So Punk demanded that this week on Raw, it's going to be Beer Money aganist CM Punk and his Wrestlemania opponent; Randy Orton.

The fans cheer the Main Event that has been made. Four former World Champions going at it is a rarity. Roode smiles before he continues what he was saying.

Roode: Now normally in a tag team match, Beer Money would have the clear advantage. We're four-time World Tag Team Champions, arguably the best tag team in the world, and the only tag team in this company. That should lead to an easy victory for us, right? Not so fast. You have to remember who our opponents are. This is UWF's cream of the crop, Teddy Long's top two guys. CM Punk is "The Best in The World", it says so on his T-shirt so it has to be true. And Randy Orton, Randy Orton's been back in the company for about three weeks and is already Main-Eventing Wrestlemania, so you know he's got to be good. There's no way we can win. How can Beer Money end the undefeated streak of CM Punk when Cody Rhodes, and Mike Mizanin couldn't?

Storm: I dunno Bobby. Wit' dat faux-hawk dat Miz has and da pretty boy smile of Cody Roads, I know 'dey where some tuff competition.

The sacrasm is extrememly evident in the voices of both Storm and Roode. Bobby quickly becomes serious though and speaks again.​

Roode: CM Punk, you didn't like what we had to say? I don't care! I don't like the way this company has been run. I don't like every time I turn on Monday Night Raw, you're the main focus. You like to talk about liberation Punk, who exactly are you liberating? Are you liberaing these people? I don't think you are Punk. What are you liberating them from? The same garbage they were force fed week in and week out with one man being the focal point of an entire show. It can't be that Punk, because that's exactly what UWF has become. Night in and night out, it's all about you. Who will finally end the undefeated streak of CM Punk? Can anybody take the Undisputed Championship away from him? Not if you have your way, right Punk? If you have your way, you'll be the only World Champion this company ever knows. That undefeated streak will stay in tact until you decide it's time to walk away. And that's why James and I spoke up. Because we fear that is on the horizon. Last week on Raw, you spoke of the wrestling world being dominated by John Cena and Randy Orton, and how you'll be damned it we ever flashback to it. Well Punk, too late. We're already there, the only difference is now there's another undeserving prima donna who refuses to move out of the spotlight.​

Storm: 'Nd of course, 'dat woul' be 'ya Punk. 'Ya walk 'round here actin' like 'ya shit don't stink, jus' cause 'ya don't smoke, 'ya don't drink, dat don't mean nothin' to 'dis Cowboy, dat don't mean nothin' to Bobby, and dat mean nothin' to dese people. Da only thing dat matters is dat now it's time to stop talkin', and time to start fightin'. 'Nd if dere's somethin' dat I do better than drinkin', it be fightin'. 'Nd to piss 'ya off even more Punk, 'ya know what I'ma do? Be-fo 'da match, I'ma drink me a whole six pack of beer(What?), a shot of tequila (What?) a few jager bombs (What?) and maybe even some of dat Jack Daniels I love so much. Den, I'ma come to this ring, and even when I'm so far gone I can't see straight, 'dis ol' drunken Cowboy is gonna whip 'ya straight edge ass all over the ring. 'Cause 'ya see Punk, jus' like Bobby I'm tired. I'm tired of the same ol' shit. I'm tired of the same recycled product. But now dat Beer Money is here, we gonna change all dat.

Roode: But the change just doesn't effect CM Punk, Randy Orton, you will be effected too. Because you, just like Punk, are a part of the problem. We have the same problem with you Randy Orton that we have with CM Punk, with John Cena, with Stone Cold Steve Austin. The same "Main Eventers" who have not changed for years, and are constantly fed to the people. You Randy Orton are just as guilty as the rest of them. You claim it's your destiny to be where you are Orton, NO!, I say it's your leagcy. And by that I don't mean Randy Orton's accomplishments have cemented him as a star. By that I mean, your name has worked in your favor. The third-generation wrestler who was preceeded by mediocre father, and even worse grandfather is now a superstar. Randy Orton is so huge that he's been with UWF for three weeks and now he's main eventing Wrestlemania, while guys like Austin Aries, Wade Barrett, and Antonio Cesaro have to play second fiddle. Hell James and I have been with UWF for three weeks too, and this is the first time we're even getting in this ring. But that's the way you so-called "Main Eventers" like it, isn't it? The Punks, The Ortons, The Cenas, The Rocks of the World, all need the spotlight, but are never willing to put anyone over. That ends now. And it ends with Beer Money. Because not only are we going to end the undefeated streak, not only are we going to prove that the Main Event of Wrestlemania is an absolute joke, we are going to prove that "The Apex Predator" and "The Best in The World" are the two most undeserving spot holders in all of UWF. Randy Orton, CM Punk, a pipebomb just got dropped on you.​

Roode and Storm lower their microphones just in time as ______ shows up.

OOC: Let me make something clear, before there's any backlash. This was not a shoot. I repeat, THIS WAS NOT A SHOOT! Something I just came up with. Anyway Itch, SBS, this is the main event, let's make it main event worthy.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Raw 3/13: Drew McIntyre vs. William Regal

Whats that metronome hear? Perhaps the end is drawing near, you never hear the shot that takes you down

drewmcintyreentrance.gif

Out comes Drew McIntyre as the crowd boo's, McIntyre looks straight down to the ring as the camera pans to the audience which sees members booing.

drewmcintyretaunt.gif

McIntyre walks down before kissing his fingers before stretching his hands out wide, he raises an eyebrow as he walks into the ring as he is given a microphone as McIntyre takes his shirt off.

DM18.jpg

Drew McIntyre;

Last week, I came out here thinking 'bout everything I've wanted to accomplish. Everybody 'ere remembers me as 'The Chosen One', the moment Vincent Kennedy McMahon brought me into the big company, just what did he do exactly? Gave me opportunity for the Intercontinental Championship, then I was defeated. Since my defeat, there's been a downfall, I haven't been able to accomplish what I truly want. Vincent Kennedy McMahon hasn't been seen in a long time so I jumped ship, I came here to UWF. Nobody chose me, I chose myself... No longer will I be addressed as 'The Chosen One', I don't deserve a nickname or a catchphrase like the bigger superstars in the locker room. I don't deserve anything until I accomplish it. It bothers me, it really does that guys like me get overlooked for what we do. I try my very hardest to be better, sometimes my opponents are just... too good for me. Maybe it's because I no longer have that ruthless agression I once had, maybe it's because I'm not focusing hard enough. This week, everything changes for the better and I will be focusing on gaining a win over an opponent who I find to be and if not, the greatest wrestler hailed from the United Kingdom, William Regal. William, us... The United Kingdom, are often over-looked... You know it deep inside you've been to countless promotions and not once, not once were you given the opportunity at the top b-

Suddenly McIntyre is interrupted.

OOC: Good luck, kept it short for ya.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
UWF RAW 3/13: Triple H vs Tyson Kidd vs Alberto Del Rio vs Ultimate Warrior

The crowd is buzzing in anticipation, as UFW RAW is already well underway. The road to Wrestlemania is upon us and every UWF superstar is looking to have to their ticket punched for the biggest event of the year. Weeks away we will see the spectacular where history and moments of a career are made. Ricardo Rodriguez is making his way down to the ring with mic in hand. He climbs the steel steps and enters the ring adjusting his suit as he brings the mic up to speak.

Ricardo R.: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza, con una inteligencia superior
Él es un dios entre los hombres
Él es la esencia de la excelencia
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

[video=youtube;BBpRocISSgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBpRocISSgY[/video]​

Del Rio's music begins blasting through the PA system as the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos that shake the arena. A Rolls Royce pulls in from beside the titon-tron and parks itself just short of the ramp. A few seconds pass before Del Rio emerges from the driver side wearing a nice Armani suit with a scarf and a smirk across his face. He makes his way down the ramp as the crowd is restless with the arrival of the Aristocrat. He climbs the steel steps and enters through the middle rope as his music begins to fade out. Ricardo hands over the mic. As a series of "You Suck" chants begin. He raises the mic to speak.

Del Rio: "My name....Is Alberto Del Rio but you already know that. If you don't allow myself to educate you a little farther. I am a former two time WWE champion. I also won the 2011 Royal Rumble and Money In the Bank Ladder match and I'm not stranger to Wrestlemania. You see I am the Essence of Excellence. This week I prove that to not only to you poor pathetic fans sitting out there who paid to see Alberto Del Rio. But I will also prove it to the three other men I will be facing tonight for MY chance to compete at the grand daddy of them all, Wrestlemania.

The crowd pops at the mention of Wrestlemania which is just weeks away

"Tonight I face three different men in this ring and tonight three different men will fall to the hands of Alberto Del Rio. Last week I made it very clear about my arrival to UWF, and that it is my DESTINY to once again hold championship gold. Once I beat these three peasants I will go on to face the United States Champion at Wrestlemania where I will defeat and take the United States championship from whomever it may be. Wade Barett or Austin Aries it makes no difference to me. Neither one of these men can stand up to the Essence of Excellence. Before Wrestlemania I must first look to my match tonight that Teddy Long assigned me. Tonight I face the kid everyone forgot about , and rightfully so, in Tyson Kidd.

A small pop from the crowd for Kidd.

I face tonight the Game HHH.

A huge pop for HHH from the crowd​

And tonight I face the WWE legend...The Ultimate Warrior

A enormous pop for the mention of Warrior

Ah hah. I can see you imbeciles love The Ultimate Warrior. Which dumbfounds me about Americans. You cheer for a man who's overweight just like the rest of your country. You cheer for a man whose so far past his prime and so out of his mind that he still talks like he's living in the 90s. I will be amazed if the Ultimate Warrior can find his way down to this ring tonight to face the future of this business. Ultimate Warrior it would be in your best interest to forget about this match, and to continue with you youtube videos and motivational speaking, because you will not be going to Wrestlemania. If you come down to my ring tonight Warrior I will break you. It's not a threat Warrior, it's a promise. You don't belong in MY ring anymore. This is my business and I am this business's future. The Ultimate Warrior is nothing more then a washed up Has Been looking for five more minutes of fame. Tonight that fame is over.​

Huge "You Suck chant" breaks out followed by a chant of USA.

Tyson Kidd you're not much different from Alberto Del Rio. You trained with a linage of a wrestling family known throughout their country. Of all the three competitors in this match tonight against me, it is you I am most interested and intrigued to compete against. Tyson Kidd may be the only one capable of keeping up with the Mexican Aristocrat tonight, but it won't be enough to stop him from going to Wrestlemania. Tyson while you may have trained with the legendary Stu Hart and Bret Hart, and while you have shackled up with Anvil's daughter; it still won't be enough to defeat me. I am more athletic, I am more charismatic, I process more intelligence, and I am more talented then you. I am better then you in everything. Just like I am better then all these fans here tonight, and like I'm better then everyone backstage in the locker rooms. Kidd I will give you the benefit of the doubt, if you actually manage to show up for a match for once unlike the typical Tyson Kidd.

Alberto Del Rio has a smirk on his face as the crowd boos.

Last but not least, let us not forget HHH.

Another huge pop for the Game

A man who has accomplished everything imaginable in this business. A man that Alberto Del Rio looked up to when he was wrestling in his home land of Mexico. A former WWE champion, a former World Heavyweight champion and I'm sure when he comes out here tonight he'll be sure to list off every other achievement he's ever processed so I leave that to him. Hunter this isn't the WWE anymore. You're not the one calling the shots. This is my business, and this is MY company. Tonight when you stand face to face across this ring from the Essence of Excellence you will truly see that the torch has been passed. When it is me that pins you tonight there will be no running backstage with your politics trying to squash and bury everyone that opposes you like you use to do back in the WWE. Hunter your wife isn't here anymore to cater to your every whim and to hand you another championship reign. You can't hide anymore behind your corporate duties to hide the fact that you are past your prime, your body is old, and that you can't beat me. Hunter when you're laying on your back at the end of this match...when my music is blaring through the PA system and the crowd is chanting my name. I want you to remember who the better man is. Who the face of this company is. Who is the future...​

Ricardo R: Alberto Del....RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!​

Del Rio is smirking as he's interrupted by......

OOC: Hey guys this is the very first time I've tried TT'ing as Del Rio so I'm still getting the hang of it. Good luck guys.

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Roode and Storm lower their microphones just in time or else they would be interrupted by...

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops down from the turnbuckle then walks down the center of the ring across from Beer Money and begins to talk.

normal_0053.jpg

CM Punk: I don't know if I should applaud you two idiots or kick you in the head, you two have done NOTHING since coming here, besides as you said "claiming" to be the face of change, and that's nice, and perfect in the shit bag company you two come from, but this is UWF. MY company, and I will be DAMNED if I let some hillbilly, and a wannabe wall street broker from Canada saying they can beat... me, of all people.

See maybe you could if you came out here and dropped money, but the fact is if you were to do it now it would be a complete joke! You two are a complete joke! I pride myself on those words on the back of my shirt that you two idiots think you can insult, but what you don't realize is that those words... They aren't just "written" on a t-shirt like you two like to obviously rip off from Chris Jericho on Monday Night Raw in WWE land; they are the real thing! While you two claim to be the change... I was that change! I was the change that took the Pimpin' era that was about to be in the second round of the gold rush tournament and slapped across it's stupid face. Then while Pope ran to Raw I made the rest of UCW talk; he beat Jack Swagger and became UCW Champion sure, but there was no doubt that I was better than him! There was no doubt that there wasn't a single superstar in that locker,in the hall of fame, or even that was going to sign a contract that could even come close to me. So I took them out one by one, and yeah, I got bored. I got a little tired of the same people. I got tired of making morons like John Morrison a main event superstar, when he wasn't even the paper he was signed on! And most of all... Most of all I got so tired of constantly being relied on while people like the two of you began to rip me off by doing stupid "shoot promos" left, right, and center.

Punk stares at Beer Money alone while the crowd don't know what to do, and Punk continues with his eyes narrowed.

So I walked away. I walked away because I was sick of people thinking that this was easy but doing nothing to better themselves. So you think that you can be that change, then I say be my guest, but the fact that it takes TWO of you... The fact it needs both of you pathetic idiots to get the job done, while that's just a disappointment in itself. I mean seriously anyone can come to the ring with their partner, and ramble about how their the next big thing, and how their going to take out the top superstar, but the truth is... When their doing absolutely nothing but saying the same old crap as everyone else.. It's boring. I wanted this match because I wanted to face the best! I wanted to face the person that everyone compared me to, and that was James Storm.. it just so happened that I had to take out Robert Roode along with him, but the thing I'm just realizing now is that... You're not the same as you were before James.

You're not the same, because the James Storm that I knew wouldn't only ramble about drinking. No, the James Storm that I knew.. the James Storm that actually does have a chance against me, he's long gone, and he's not coming back! So Bobby you don't care that I don't like what you had to say, while I don't give a damn about where you think you belong, because as far as I'm concerned... As far as Theodore Long is concerned... You're nothing until there's tag team titles around here. Let's be honest, you wouldn't even be booked if it wasn't for me asking for this match. Instead you'd be hoping for your next little moment to bash me, and the rest of that actually stick around for the company to grow. Which is the difference between us, because I don't leave. I walked because no one else cared, and I can feel it happening again, so like I said last week on Raw, don't be so surprised if after I beat Randal Orton at Wrestlemania... I'm not around to save this company anymore.

The crowd begin to boo obviously not wanting Punk to leave again, but Roode goes to raise his microphone once again, but Punk beats him to the punch with an intense tone.

normal_0063.jpg

SHUT UP! I've listened to what you had to say for two weeks now, and now... Now it's time for you to listen, because you want to "drop" a pipe bomb. I'll show you how to properly do it.

You were right about one thing! One thing out of all that crap you said for the past two weeks, and that was normally you would have the advantage in a tag team match. Normally you and James would be the winners no questions asked, but this week.. This week you're at a disadvantage, not because you're up against the "two best UWF has", but because just between myself, I have done more than you two ever could hope of! See unlike the two of you I don't need to stab someone in the back to get over, I do that just by telling these people that they live horrible lives, and shaving women's heads, and I certainly don't need someone else to distract a referee while I get the win. No, I have done everything and won every accomplishment, by myself... Not with the help of Luke Gallows or Kimbo Slice, no. They were just my pawns, while you two actually rely on each other to be able to win... Let's be honest I could walk into this match alone and probably walk out with my arms raised screaming, "BEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!!!".

Punk throws his arms into the air, then draps the UWF Championship over his shoulder and continues on.

You want to take about taking these titles away from me? While how about let's talk about how I wanted to drop the title to Cody Rhodes? But what happened; where did Cody go? Cody decided to take his ball and leave just like D'Angelo Dinero did! See Cody realized, just like Dinero that he wasn't good enough. He couldn't beat me, so he did what everyone else should have done and he walked away with his dignity. Now Unforgiven... I was hoping, I was praying that The Miz would beat me; that someone would finally be able to stop what I started, but he didn't... The Miz didn't and because of that I am still the Undisputed Champion, and now.. Now that I actually want to defend these titles with some honor what are you doing? You're dragging my name through the mud and making yourself look like the biggest couple of whiners since JeriShow, or the nWo.

I have these titles because there's no one else to put them on. What, you really think that some a couple people signed as a TAG TEAM, and are nothing more wannabe TNA main eventers are going to become something here? Because I don't. I'm sorry, but just like I said before until you can actually show up without each other holding your hand... You don't got shit on the best wrestler in the world! And incase you missed it, or are just too stupid, and drunk to realize it.. I said 'wrestler', not 'wrestlers' in the world. That itself should shut the two of you up, but I can see by the pathetic looks on your faces that it doesn't, so I'll keep going.

Punk looks down at the canvas and thinks for a second gathering a few more thoughts before his partner comes out.

I have no problem putting people over.. if they deserve it. Everyone I've mentioned tonight, James Storm, John Morrison, D'Angelo Dinero, and even my opponent, and partner Randal Orton... They all don't deserve it! None of them deserved it, because in the time when UCW, or UWF needed them the most what did they do? Where did they go? They took walked away, but there was always someone to pick up the slack. There was always going to be a replacement, and that's exactly why I left UCW in first place; to see if there was any replacement for who I am. I wanted to see if anyone not only had the heart, but the drive that I do not only to carry this company, but take the abuse, and all the shit talking that comes along with it. And they couldn't! UCW crumbled, and that left me laughing; it left me laughing because I knew right then and there it didn't matter if there was a John Cena, a JBL, or even Stinger... Without me.. there's nothing left to fight for. So "Beer Money" as you like to call yourselves, bring on the change if you want still want to, but when the weight of this company comes crashing down on your backs... Don't come crawling back to me begging for me to come back again cause I'm sick of this!

Punk drops his arm down and looks towards Beer Money with his eyes narrowed, and suddenly just as Roodes about to bring the microphone up to his mouth to reply...​

Status
Not open for further replies.