UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"PSSH!"

104891_o.gif

As the familiar sound of glass shattering emits from the speakers of the PA system, the arena literally shakes from the reception of the crowd, a sea of fans that are mostly booing Austin. As this goes on, the Texas Rattlesnake himself storms out from behind the curtain and begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

6.JPG

He ignores the fans on both sides of him that are jeering or trying to touch him or get a high five or something, instead keeping his eyes fixated on the ring as he turns and makes his way up the steel steps, stepping onto the apron and walking along it before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Austin walks to the other side and motions to a ringside official for a microphone, who grants the Rattlesnake's wishes as Steve pulls it from his hand and flips him off, spitting on him. Austin turns away and stops, looking at Rhodes and raising his microphone as his music begins to fade out.

Stone-Cold-On-Mic.jpg

Stone Cold: Would you like ta' know the first thing that comes ta' mind when I look at you, Cody? Relief. Gratitude that I wasn't born a Runnels, because anyone with a functionin' set of eyeballs in their head can see that every last one of ya, in some way, is entirely fucked up. I think someone needs ta' burn down yer family tree, son, out of respect. Actually, ya remember the movie Billy Madison? Yer like the O'Doyles, if you all piled into one vehicle and drove over the edge of a cliff, it'd be problem solved. I mean, yer daddy used ta' come out here lookin' like he would've been a dead ringer for a member of Nexus had he come along a few decades later, yer brother started out as a movie buff but turned into a damn androgyne, and you...well, I haven't quite figured out what the hell's wrong with you yet. Ya come out here talking about how yer looks are damaged and your face has been ruined, but I guess someone forgot ta' tell ya your mask's see-through cuz from where I'm standin', there's not a damn thing with it. Where'd you get that thing anyway, Christopher Nowinski? (What?) Did you wake up this morning and decide you were Stanley Ipkiss? (What?) You look like the cousin that Doctor Doom's ashamed ta' bring around his friends.

There are fans in the crowd that laugh at this as Austin turns his attention to them.

Stone Cold: I tell ya, yer memory's worse than a live Fozzy concert. You aren't allowed ta', "What?" me anymore and, as a new rule, you aren't allowed ta' laugh at any of my jokes. What I'm sayin' ta' these bottomfeeders isn't for ya ta' laugh at or cheer for, and I don't need yer help so put ya little signs down, sit on yer hands, and shut the hell up, the talent's talkin'.

Austin is met with fierce booing, something he brushes off and ignores as he continues.

Stone Cold: As for everything else ya said, I'd love to respond but I couldn't make out any of it. You're so robotic when you talk, I'm convinced you took promo pointers from a damn drive-thru box. I'm not sure whether I should talk trash or order a Whopper.

Rhodes is none too entertained, as Jericho seems to be having a laugh at his expense. Austin turns his attention to Chris for a moment.

Stone Cold: I know you aren't laughing at that. Actually, I'm kinda glad you did, because it's just about time I address you. For starters, how many more times am I gonna hear you bring up that night at Vengeance? It was eleven years ago, son, it's time ta' find a new accolade ta' boast about. How bout we talk about You See Dubya Smackdown, two thousand and ten. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dolph Ziggler versus Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho. You got yer ass handed to ya that night, Chris, and coming up on Raw's not gonna be any different. I'm gonna give Cody Rhodes the ass whoopin' his daddy should've given him, and the ass whoopin' someone needs ta' give him and Goldust quite frankly, and then, if you get past the Miz, I'm going to stomp a mudhole in your hypocrite ass and walk it dry.

Austin, seething with intensity, lowers his microphone, waiting on one of the men to respond, or for Miz to join them.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
"AWESOME"

[video=youtube;wBU4iaKMsJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBU4iaKMsJg[/video]

TheMizPPV1.jpg

The crowd is split between the boos and cheers as Miz's music cuts off Stone Cold Steve Austin. Miz comes out from the back and quickly his music cuts off as he has a microphone and is about to speak

TheMizRAW1-2.jpg

The Miz:

Really Chris, really, really, really, really? Do you really think it's going to be that easy to beat me. Did you not see what I did to The Undertaker last week, I did something that you have been trying to do your entire career and that was to dethrone the deadman. But guess what Chris, I did that in my first chance at The Undertaker. I did something that people like you and all of these no talented fans thought couldn't be done when I beat The Undertaker. I proved you wrong Chris, I proved all these fans wrong, and I proved everyone in the world wrong once again. And come next week on Raw, I will prove you wrong once again when I beat you and move on to the finals of the tournament. But, you know what's funny Chris, is you say I am wannabe Chris Jericho, however, I don't walk around here every single night and talk about how I beat The Rock and Stone Cold in one night. Seeing as how that's something that happened what almost two decades ago? Since then Chris what have you done, make several crappy albums with Fozzy, get booed off the stag at concerts, get embarrased time in and time out by the hands of D-Generation X. You see while you were doing that, I was the climbing up the ladder and getting to the next level. And now I am a better in ring performer than you are and will ever be. As you would call me yor student, this student is going to teach his teacher a lesson next week on Raw. Once I'm threw with you it will make those embarassing moments with Fozzy look like they never existed and maybe you can get your singing career back, not that you ever had one, but maybe you can because you certainly won't have a wrestling career anymore.

Y2J has a furiuous upset look on his face after The Miz just embarrassed him and put him in his place. The Miz then turns his attention towards Cody Rhodes and Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Miz:

Now as for you two and who I'll face in the final, it really doesn't matter because once I finish off Chris Jericho there will be no one who will want to get in my way of somethign I deserve more than any of you and when I say that I'm looking right at you Cody. The only reason you ever got into this business is because of your last name, otherwise you would have had to work your way to get here just like I did. See you didn't have to work at it, but I did. I had to scratch and crawl my way to even getting onto the show and then I worked even harder to get to the top. But no, because of what your last name is and who your father is, you get every put on a silver platter. And should you face me, I will show you what a hard worker is all about. We're the two youngest athletes in this tournament, but you are going to get a lesson from the awesome one.

Cody Rhodes doesn't like what he has heard from The Miz. The Miz then turns to Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Miz:

But, more than anyone who doesn't deserve a title match is you Austin. Isn't it time for you to call it quits. You are just like Chris Jericho, you are just like The Undertaker, you are just like The Rock, people who do not know when to call it quits when they should. It's people like you that take away the spotlight from superstars like me and I'm tired of it. I already took out a legend in The Undertaker last week and next week I will do the same when I take out Chris Jericho and should you advance, I'll take you out for good! How would that sound, to me that would sound better than hearing Chris always having to brag how he beat you and The Rock in the same night. My accomplishment would be even bigger, beating The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in one tournament. You come out here with your redneck appeal, but it won't phase me because next week no matter who I face, I will become the number one contender and soon become the next Undisputed World Champion because I'm The Miz and I'M AWESOME!!!!!
-------

ooc: Good luck to you all!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
RAW-5/1 Daniel Bryan vs Paul London

The crowd throughout the arena is buzzing seeing great UWF action. All of a sudden, the lights go out. Then, after a few seconds, an old theme comes on the PA system.

[video=youtube;9VDBvbRTTac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDBvbRTTac&feature=player_embedded[/video]

About a minute in, "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He looks out into the audience as boos are heard throughout the arena.

SD_660_Photo_127_crop_340x234.jpg

He jogs down the ramp sideways screaming "YES! YES! YES!" as the crowd looks at him not knowing what to make of him. He is handed a microphone and climbs into the ring. He runs around the ring, still screaming "YES! YES! YES!".

170px-Daniel_Bryan_promo_%28cropped%29.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week, I did not lose to Dean Ambrose. I have to stress that enormously because it's the truth. You see, Dean, I was under the impression that we had enough respect for each other to try and come out here and have a WRESTLING match but I should have known that you wouldn't be able to contain yourself and pull out all the stops to beat me so, congrats, you got your victory and your title but you did not beat me and I did not lose to you. I beat myself and I lost to myself. Dean, you get the night off, which I recommend because, as soon as this match is over, you are going to have me breathing down your neck wanting a shot at that Hardcore Title. But, like I said, that's after this match is over. This week, management puts me in the ring with Paul London.

The crowd cheers as Daniel mentions Paul. Daniel has a look of disgust come over his face.

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, that's right. Paul London, my fellow indy friend. The guy who, last week, was playing with action figures instead of getting ready for his match with Chris Jericho, a match I might add that could've skyrocketed him into the main event picture here in UWF but instead he wanted to play make believe. Paul, what happened? Chris beat you to within an inch of your life and took your spot in the tournament. Now, you're in the ring with me and that rest of an inch you have left, if I said taking it from you would make me feel guilty I'd be lying because, as much as it pains me to see you like you are, there's a bigger part of me that just doesn't care and wants his shot.

The crowd boos as Daniel is frank and brutally honest with Paul.

Daniel Bryan: Paul, I would love for you to come out here so we can have a little chat. So, by all means, please come out here.

Daniel waits for Paul to come out.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;5476NiH9cbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5476NiH9cbs[/video]

'A new theme song is heard, which sounds quiet before beats are slowly heard. Then we hear the words Chris is Awesome'. Out comes a man with long hair as he stands by the entrance ramp.

kaqkg1.jpg

Kassius Ohno: Were you expecting somebody else old friend? It doesn't surprise me to see that look on your face once again, it fulfills me with great memory to see your jaw drop once again. Before you interrupt and ask me what I'm doing here, allow me to speak. I am Kassius Ohno and I do plan on being here for a long time Bryan... It brings me great joy to be here with my old pals, especially Paul London. Now Paul will come out here a bit later but I'm out here right now Bryan to remind you of one thing. It bothers me to how judgmental you can be so quickly, ever since you left Ring of Honor... You're still that same idiotic moron prancing around the ring and while you did defeat me back in Ring of Honor, I'm a much better person than I ever was now, I am my own man. I am 'That Young Knockout Kid', my elbows can make one unconcious and that gives me plenty of pleasure knowing that when I step into the ring with anybody that I can get the job done. It won't faze me to how long it will be before I grab an opportunity in a business like this Bryan, last week you were deemed as an embarassment to the locker room. You lost to Jon Moxley or should I say Dean Ambrose? We've all been together Bryan, but you've changed your attitude and became... One of them. I don't know what it is I have to do, maybe I should make you feel the after-effects of my elbow, maybe I should make you scream OH NO when I step into the ring with you next... But you've been one of them for quite some time and I'm disappointed in you Bryan. You could be achieving a lot better than this, but you're just a lost sheep in the middle of nowhere. The instant moment when you see an object you'll follow that and that's exactly what you've done. While Paul has been playing with action figures, it is because he is alone... He doesn't have anybody to talk to because clearly, he isn't ONE OF THEM!

Bryan looks confused as Paul walks out from behind the curtain as Kassius gives him the microphone.

paul-london-profile.jpg

Paul London;

Forget last week Daniel... I suffered defeat to a wrestler who is in a better class than I am. A man who held countless championships and has been part of the main-event for quite some time. He deserved that win because it's made me realize something Daniel. YOU ARE PARTIAL TO BLAME, you only beat yourself because you failed to listen to me last week backstage and this week everything changes... FOR GOOD! I don't need a victory to sky-rocket to where I want to be, I'm no longer the Human Ambassador of the Galaxy, no... I had a good talk with Kassius and he's taught me well over the week. You Daniel, you're in for a big surprise this week because I've came to the conclusion that I am my own man, I am the 'Excellence of Innovation'. Last week I was off with the fairies, I tried to make-believe with these people and I was stupid enough to believe that you or any of these idiotic morons would be friends with me. Here in this company, my only friend is Kassius Ohno and we've already explained why, we are not ONE OF THEM. This week I will be in that very ring with you and I am going to prove to you why you shouldn't have became one of them but be one of us... You have just made the biggest mistake of your life Daniel by being a follower, so while you parade with the rest of the locker room... You will soon find yourself that you will become a lonely lost little boy and that's quite a shame because I'm not going to be helping you. While you will come to me with your constant begging to join us, we will not allow it until you've woken up Daniel. Prove yourself, PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM! I am sick and tired of being treated like a joke in this business and I am proving everything I've got this week and I'll be damned if I'm coming near defeat because Kassius will be by my corner so Daniel, you better be prepared...

The crowd starts to boo as Paul gives Kassius the microphone.

Kassius Ohno: You see... You've created a demon inside of Paul here and whilst this is a number one contender's match to the Hardcore Championship. This gives me great priviledge to be at Paul's corner this very week because if you're not careful Bryan... You could be waking up after 1, 2, 3 and screaming... Oh No.

Daniel Bryan then interrupts.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Jericho looks at Miz and he begins to speak

jerichospeaks.jpg

Chris Jericho: Shut up Miz. You Chris Jericho wanna be. The way you come out here and present yourself, the way you talk, and walk. You want to be me. The fact you insult me for my music career success is a main showing of your character. You do not understand what it is like to be me or have the success that I have. So you come out here make a ludacris statement saying your better than me in this ring. Miz you still have people say you are wreckless. You may have become the WWE champion, but that was just once in your pathetic career.. I am a multiple time world champion. I have done everything you wish you could do. You are nothing too me, so why don't you go in the back, wipe off the make up, and go fix your acne. I think many fans are sick of seeing some white spots on your face.

fans give a mix reaction at what Jericho just said. Some cheers and laughs because Miz is not a favorite, and Boos because he is Chris. Jericho than turns to Cody Rhodes

Chris Jericho: Cody you may be right on your record with me is flawless.. but Cody how do you know that is not me getting in your head. You forget Cody you are just playing my game. What if I let you win to boost your ego? Did you ever think about Cody? Or maybe you have defeated me one on one. You do not know, you see Cody that is what makes me the BEST. I know how to play with people's mind. I am a hidden trap ready to spring. Who knows Cody what if this me spewing random bs from my mouth? You do not know, that is the wonderful about it, I even have to power to mess with the minds of the disturbed. I know how to do this in my sleep. So Cody think about that for a little bit. I know it is hard, but maybe you will find the true answer.

Another mix reaction for Chris as he turns around and he goes over to look at Austin and he begins to smile and speak

SD_548_Photo_005.jpg

Chris Jericho: Steve... Oh Steve I can hug you now... You finally get it. All these fans that say what, that laugh at your jokes. They are nothing but parasites and hypocrites. Steve what has gotten into you? Have you come to the realization that you were nothing more than a loser? That you were nothing more than someone who did not fit in. So you had to get their intensity back, so you turned your back on them, you turned it on them, and now you are stronger. Doesn't it feel good Austin? Feel so good when you turn the back on these fans? It must do, but Austin you do not understand. This new fierceness it will not save you. You still do not have my skill to make it to become the number one contender of this tournament. You are still too weak Steve, and once again you will look up when the lights are on bright. Seeing me hold my hand in victory and becoming the undisputed champion.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I was expecting TT's in this thread but see this. Just do what were doing in our thread. Just post every two person so say if
Tapout Posts
Than Ziggler
Than Prod
Tap can post again. If the other can't post his fault and he is not willing enough.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Cody.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Chris what I do know is that that game you think you may be playing on me, has seemed to backfire as you seem oblivious to the fact that you are not “The Bestâ€. See Chris at the end of the day a record can always be summed up as someone just getting the best of someone, but the difference is I know I’m in your head. You so truly believe you are the best in the world at what you do and yet you can’t beat this kid, you try to rationalize it and make it seem like you meant for it to happen but you and I both know that is just wishful thinking. And Speaking of which, Miz oh Miz how sad is it to see someone so imprudent. For you see that little tidbit about my last name actually works the opposite way, as people see my last name and automatically think I’m only here because of it so they write me off. Oh but you, you seem to be under the mindset that you “worked to get hereâ€. You got here because you were on T.V, and because you were on T.V talking about wrestling they brought you in, and you’ve made it this far by lucking out and being carried all the way to the top. Whether it be your tag partners, the cheap ticket known as the money in the bank, or just pure good luck you’ve manipulated every little thing to get you here. So let me be to first to inform you that your luck has run out, now your on your own and if you notice every time your alone in this business you sink right down to the bottom. Which leaves me to one last man…

*Rhodes slowly turns his head towards Austin

Stone Cold Steve Austin, What you fail to grasp is that the scars I bare, they are not physical. I came into this business and I did what I was told to do, win matches. And yet in victory came obscurity, I won more matches and yet it seemed with the greater I shined in the ring the more those in charge pushed me into the darkness. Until I finally gained what I was told I would never achieve and if I did it would take me a decade to do so, the UCW Championship and yet mere minutes later I was forced to put the title on the line. And in that move, that GTS when my head snapped back something snapped inside of me. The Go to Sleep awoke me, this mask this mask is not to protect. This mask is to obscure, it is to hide what made me…Me…just like those who were in charge long ago took away what was mine. My Championships, my flawless record, my destiny and my spot atop the industry was taken away from me so I took away from all these people the…Dashing part of Cody Rhodes. You see Austin, only in losing everything can I attain, anything. The difference between myself and all these people is you turn it off, you can flip off the crowd but at the end of the day you go back down to Texas, you can go hunting drink a beer and be yourself. Chris he can come out here he can talk but when he leaves he can go be a rockstar, But this….This face is what I look at in the mirror Every…Every single day.

*Rhodes snarls*

What I saw in the mirror, what brought joy to those who saw me including myself, is now covered. You say this mask is See through but this mask represents the thin wall all of you hideous people put up in front of your own faces, in front of your own lives. You all put it up, you smile when you really want to tell your boss off, you laugh when your significant other makes a terrible joke, you all shake each other’s hands and yet deep inside each and every one of you wish harm to your neighbors. Indirectly perhaps, but as bad as your pathetic lives may be you always wish it be worse on the next person. Is it not ironic that I am so hated by you people, I am so hated by the entire roster, and yet I am the personification of all of your peoples malevolence. As with this mask I turn what once was…Dashing…into hideousness. I wear this to remind me of what was done to my young and thriving career, to remind me of the world as it is and not as the fairy tale my former face signified it to be. I am the worst part of any “good man†and I am going to show you Austin, and I am going to show the entire UWF what that, for lack of a better term, evil can cause. Dashingness has been covered Austin, not to protect it from harm, but to protect it from seeing what this side is going to do to all of you…heh heh….hahahha

*Rhodes begins chuckling before he suddenly flinches his head to one side turning back into a serious cold face.*

editooc: soz if I went long there compared to what we've been doing started rolling didn't notice

Got_Swag

Reaction score
The Miz smirks as he listened to what Y2J had to say about his career and smirks at Cody Rhodes for thinking he has a chance to win the tournament. The Miz then gets ready to respond to Y2J.

Miz2-6.jpg

The Miz:

Really? Really Chris? I don't know what it's like to have the success you have had? Let's look at my accolades shall we. I was, no I am the greatest ever to compete in the Real World/Road Rules Challenges. Then because of that background once I became the must see superstar, I had TMZ following me around. I had Connan O'Brien, Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno, you name giving my agent a call because they wanted me to be their main attraction for their show. I even had MTV wanting me to come back to just host a show for them, which I have multiple times. They even offered me a blank check to come on and do a Challenge show one more time. But, I said no and you want to know why I said know, it's because I am better than the Challenge shows MTV has to offer. I'm a bigger star then any of them wish they could be. They all are jealous of me just like each and every single one of these people are jealous of me.

The crowd gives massive heat towards The Miz, but it doesn't faze him

The Miz:

Go ahead and boo me, I don't care. The last thing I should care about is how you all feel about me because it isn't about you, it's all about ME! I find it funny though as you brought up myself and not knowing what the fame is like. How many best records did Fozzy do since you started that band, oh wait that's right, zero! Has TMZ wanted to follow you around other than for striking that female in the parking lot after a house show, no no they have not. That's because when they look at you much like I do they see a rodent in a suit. I mean what is that thing on the front of your head, oh wait, it's your hair! The flip got out of style ten years ago, the last time you were even good in this ring. Now times have changed and I'm now the must see superstar in this business, something you wish you could have back, but you won't. Chris you are just like these termites with how you underestimate me. On Raw you're going to wish you didn't.

Y2J goes to speak, but is cut off by The Miz

The Miz:

Did I say you can speak? You will speak when I'm done talking to you. This is my time, not yours. Just like it is my time in this business, your time has come and gone and on Raw you are going to realize that. When I beat you Chris, you will respect me. You will respect the next Undisputed World Champion!

The crowd boos massively as The Miz holds his arms in the air

The Miz:

Now as I turn my attention to Cody Rhodes. Yeah Cody, me being on MTV helped me get here. But, do not discount the work load I had to endure to get here with starting on the Tough Enough Challenge all the way to being the Host of Friday Night Smackdown, to being banned from the locker room. I worked to get here and if I took a cheap way here and there to get to the top then so be it, everyone has done it. Even you, I mean look what's on your face, you wear a weapon that should be illegal to wear in this ring. That mask isn't going to help you get to the top and neither will what your last name is. But, in your case maybe hiding behind the mask is for the best!

The Miz lowers his microphone as Cody Rhodes snarls

-----

ooc: In the preview it didn't say we had an order as long as two people posted and I just wanted to get a post up now because I won't be able to tomorrow. Sorry if I did misread the rules to the match.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
The big screen suddenly flickers to a shot of outside the arena. The camera slowly pans around the area, as the two guys in the ring look confused as to what's going on. All of a sudden voices are heard and the camera pans over to a bunch of WWE fans collected together, at first it's not clear what exactly is going on, but then a familiar face is seen, it's Ted DiBiase Jr and he's holding another one of his now popular DiBiase Posse Parties.

ted_wxrxradio_dpp_rockford.jpg

DiBiase smiles as he signals for someone behind the camera to come towards him, it's none other than UWF's world renowned interviewer, Josh Matthews! The two exchange a few unheard words before Josh smiles and steps towards the camera.

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, my guest at this time, Ted DiBiase Junior!

Ted smiles as he steps forward and the posse behind him cheer.

Now Ted, we all know as of late your have fans hosted numerous parties in your name, and as part of these events you turned up to thank these fans, have photos with them and even have Barbecue's with them, tell me why you've done this.

Ted looks happy answering the question, and a broad smile opens across his face whilst talking.

Ted DiBiase Jr
Josh, in the business the fans matter, they matter a lot. These guys follow us around all year long, they queue for tickets in the pouring rain, sit through shows that are not as up to standard as what they should be and deal with the stick from mindless idiots who say this business is fake! These fans dedicate all their time to supporting us Superstars, and the majority of the stars couldn't care less about them, they're too busy boosting their ego or updating their Twitter. You also get guys like CM Punk, who are rude and barely talk at autograph signings, and guys like our Undisputed Champion Wade Barrett who won't talk to fans in person at all because he believes he is above all, and to be honest with you it sickens me. That's why I gave fans the idea to hold DiBiase Posse parties, it's not just about me, in fact, it's barely about me at all, it's about THEM. These fans come together, to celebrate being fans, not just fans of Wrestling, but fans of me, and in return for that I show up, take pictures with them, drink beers with them and eat fine barbecue food with them. Basically Josh, I came up with the idea of the DiBiase Posse Party to reward loyal fans and thank them for their support.

The fans in the background cheer once more as Ted looks a little embarrassed.

Josh Matthews
Ted, a lot of people have said that the only reason you've been doing this whole Posse Party thing, is because you haven't been booked in a match for months.

DiBiase shakes his head, disgusted at the question Matthews has asked.

Ted DiBiase Jr
Hell no, that's a ridiculous assumption to make Josh, I love doing this thing, and as long as I'm being paid, I don't care when I'm booked in a match.

Ted is still shaking his head as Josh Matthews steps in.

Josh Matthews
Would your view point on this matter change at all, if I were to tell you that you're booked in a fresh start match against Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggl--

Ted quickly interupts.

Ted DiBiase Jr
No, I told you Josh, I don't care whether I am booked in a match or not, I love doing this!

Matthews looks pissed off at being interrupted as he speaks once more.

Josh Matthews
Ted, before you rudely interrupt me again, I think your answer to this question should be reserved until I finish telling you who you have a match against. Your opponents in the fresh start fatal four-way are Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Brock Lesnar, and it's my duty to inform you that two of these guys are bad mouthing you already in the arena.

A smile suddenly breaks across DiBiase's face, but it's not his usual happy smile, it's more of a cunning smile.

Ted DiBiase Jr
Wait a minute, I don't care about facing Ziggler or Ryder, but you're telling me that I, Ted DiBiase has been booked to face Brock Lesnar? The man they claim is the next big thing? Then why the hell am I still out here wasting my time doing this? Screw this barbecue, screw the DiBiase Posse and screw your poxy little interview, I'm headed to the arena right this minute, this is big business Josh and I'm not wasting my time with these so called fans any longer.

DiBiase sprints towards the arena as the Posse hurl abuse at him, the camera follows him until he reaches backstage and we go back to a shot of the arena. There's about two minutes where nothing happens, and the fans in attendance and the guys in the ring start to get restless, when suddenly..
I come from Money....

dibiase.gif

[video=youtube;5tn-5V4aCgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=5tn-5V4aCgA&annotation_id=annotation_936628&src_vid=LS VGtrf6AU0[/video]

I come from money hits the PA system and Ted DiBiase Jr comes out from the back with a cocky grin on his face. He gets a mixed reaction from the fans as he walks down the ramp, blowing off their attempts to give him. Ted flexes his muscles at the bottom of the ramp before grabbing a mic off one of the ringside crew and climbing the steps to the ring to enter it. Once in the ring DiBiase points to himself in a cocky manner before bringing the mouth to his mic and speaking...

ted_dibiase_jr.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr
I'm guessing all of you saw what happened minutes ago? Well to be quite honest, I don't care what any of you think about what I did, because your opinions are worthless to me. The only reason I started the whole DiBiase Posse Party thing was because I was bored, I was bored of this whole wrestling thing, and I was bored of spending my money and time at exclusive clubs and parties, so I figured it'll be cool to spend some time with normal people. However, the novelty soon grew thin on me, and whilst on all the pictures you saw of me at these parties had me smiling on them, these smiles were false, because I wasn't enjoying myself at all. Do you think a man of my class, my calibre, really enjoyed spending his Monday afternoons with some fat fanboys and horny girls from a joke of a city such as Corpus Christi? As if Mondays couldn't get anymore depressing.

Although not in Corpus Christi tonight, the crowd still boos at the thrashing of one of the City's within it's states being rippped on, as well as the fans being thrased on by DiBiase.

I guess some of you are wondering, why it took me so long to admit that I hated the Posse Parties? Well it's simple; After not being booked for so long, I kind of got used to it, it was becoming my weekly routine, rather than wrestling. I always had it in the back of my mind that an opportunity would come a long to get away from it all and resume my normal life, and finally it has. My up and coming match, is billed as a fresh start, and that's certainly what it will be, a fresh start away from all this DiBiase Posse crap. However, although it's a fresh start in a sense, expect to see a lot of the old me, the old me who didn't give a crap about what anyone else thought, and the old me who had more class and money then anyone else, including all you fans out there.

1314369284.jpg

DiBiase looks pleased with his words as the crowd boo him louder than ever before. He turns to look in the general direction his two opponents that have already made it out here; Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler.

Two people that will be experiencing my class first hand in the very near future, are Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder. Now, to any of you normal people out there tonight, both these men may look quite classy by your standards, I mean Dolph knows what to wear for the occasion, and Zack always takes care and spikes his hair, but both of these men pale in comparison to me. I am the pinnacle of the word class, and when you guys look in the dictionary, class isn't defined by a paragraph, it simply says Ted DiBiase Junior, I'm just THAT good. Now Dolph, you may claim you have what it takes to beat me, and that you are going to humiliate me, but by default I've already humiliated you due to the simple fat that I have more money then you do and live a better lifestyle then you do. You can claim to be the best at everything you do, but as they say imitation is the best form of flattery and guys like CM Punk and Chris Jericho will be laughing at the fact you're just complimenting them constantly. Not to mention the fact that you're stealing a catchphrase from R-Truth, that's not boo worthy, that's just cringe worthy. Also, Dolph, if you're going to insult me at least be original, rather than saying the only reason I'm in this business is because of my fathers name, because I've heard that line so many times before, it doesn't affect me one bit. The reason I'm in this business is not because of my fathers name, I'm here to create my own legacy and outshine my father in everything he did... I guess I addressed you as well with that comment Zack, it was a lot more professional then what you said to me, which came of as quite pathetic and childish. Come on you're twenty six man, I'm sure you have more to say about me than just one petty little insult which you had the audacity to think bothered me. You know what Zack, you're nothing more than a stupid little mark, that's right I used an internet term just so you understand. You're nothing more than a mark, a mark who not only marks for himself, which is kind of sad, but a mark who marks night and day for the Wrestling business. How is anyone meant to take you seriously as a Wrestler when you're just a fan at heart? You belong in the crowd with all those morons, not in the same ring as me and Dolph... As for Lesnar, I'll reserve my full thoughts on that man until he shows himself, but he is the main reason I was so excited about returning to the ring, I hesitated when I heard the names of Zack and Dolph, but I cannot turn down anything involving someone as high profile as Brock Lesnar. I also think it's no surprise that he's last out hear, given the magnitude of a performer he is, I didn't expect any less.

DiBiase smiles as the crowd generally boo him, still angry at his earlier actions.

San Antonio, Texas, I hope you're all ready to witness my rise to the top, one of the fastest rises in the history of UWF. I'm looking forward to showing this redneck state what class is all about!

DiBiase lowers his mic when suddenly.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Daniel looks at Kassius and Paul and gives a “Are You Serious?â€￾ kind of look towards the camera. He lifts his microphone back up.

Capture4f.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Oh no, oh no, oh no......To quote Zack Ryder “Are You Serious, Bro?â€￾ I mean, Paul, I thought you were an idiot but this takes the cake. Is the UWF really that desperate for stars that they want to bring in a joke like you, Chris Hero.....or Kassius Ohno. I mean, honestly, is this the best you can do to intimidate me, Paul? Bring in a guy who I've beaten numerous times in my career? Ok, I'll humor you. Kassius, I know you attempted to explain why you're out here but, I'll be honest with you, I was half paying attention because you really don't matter to me. You don't matter because I'm not booked to compete against you on RAW and you don't deserve hardly any of my time.

Daniel is receiving a mixed reaction at this point as he continues running down Kassius and Paul.

Daniel Bryan: Now, don't get me wrong. I'm all for excitement and unpredictability but you, Kassius, it's not a pleasant surprise to see you, it's more of a nuisance actually. What do you add to the table? What is the point? Last week, I tried sticking my neck out for you, Paul. While you were playing with action figures molded after people who have more fame and success than you ever will, I was trying to give you a reason to put up or shut up against Chris Jericho and take your inevitable beating because Chris may not be Daniel Bryan but he's a worthy opponent. Paul, it's not my fault you're a lame-brain moron who's read one too many Carl Sagan books who can't focus on being a better wrestler. I tried to set a good example for you because I felt bad for you. You've had opportunity after opportunity to become successful and you've pissed them all away. And now you align yourself with a guy who's attained a level of success even lower than yours. It would be perfect if it wasn't so damn sad.

The crowd is slowly getting behind Daniel for what he's saying about Paul and Kassius. He looks over and continues his promo.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I have unfinished business with Dean Ambrose and I can't wait to wrap my hands around his neck and take his Hardcore Championship from him and put it around my waist where it belongs and if I have to go through you, Paul, to do it then so be it. I will end your career and I will do it with absolutely no remorse, no regrets and no inhibitions. I'm all for compassion but Paul, you've gotten on my last nerve and I have something to prove to management here in UWF that I'm worth the multi-million dollar contract they signed me to. And Kassius, if you think you're going to be the deciding factor in this match, think again because, like you said, I've beaten you before and I'll relish the chance to do it again and send you back to the corner of that Borat wannabe you used to call a tag team partner.

The crowd is actually getting behind Bryan as he finishes off his tirade.

Daniel Bryan: Paul, it doesn't matter who you have in your corner because, on RAW, you're going to get hurt. When you step in the ring with me, you get hurt. Notice why Dean Ambrose isn't wrestling tonight. It isn't because he was given the night off for being champion, no. It's because he wasn't medically cleared to wrestle. But me? I'm a wrestling machine. I promise you this, Paul: You can have all the space talk you want, about intergalactic conquests and whatnot and your associate here with the Wu-Tang Clan-like name can use all the puns he wants because I'll be too busy kicking your head in and being the Best Wrestler in the World and when I slap the YES Lock on you, when the referee asks you if you want to quit, the only words out of your mouth will be....yes.....yes.....Yes....Yes...Yes..

The crowd is beginning to chant “YES!â€￾ along with Bryan as Bryan starts to get louder.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel throws up his hands in the air and screams “YES!â€￾ at Paul and Kassius as the crowd continues to chant “YES! YES! YES!â€￾ in unison.

Bryan-YES.jpg

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Austin stands there surveying the fact that all four participants of the tournament finals are now in the ring, having heard every word of what each of his fellow competitors has said. Now that the ring has fallen silent except for the sound of the raucous crowd, he makes his way over to the one man he has yet to address, The Miz. Austin grabs him by the shirt collar and pulls him in close, raising the microphone to speak again.

austinmiz2.png

Stone Cold: Poor little Mike Mizanin, trapped in a world of denial no one's even heard of. You could own up to the fact that you're a spineless, talentless, insignificant little pain in the ass and that's why the spotlight isn't on ya but no, it's easier to blame the old timers, isn't it? You're so sick and tired of guys like me taking YOUR spotlight. Ya wanna know what I'm tired of? Guys like you pissin' and moanin' about guys like me supposedly taking their spotlight. Know what I'm even more tired of? Comin' out here and sayin' I'm tired of it. On top of that, I'm tired of the same old thing bein' recycled again and again about me needing to retire. And I've pointed out before that it's recycled, but no one notices, and no one will notice now. This series of matches will pass and the next young kid I trade words on the microphone with will recycle it again and tell me, "It's time ta' hang it up, Austin." Lemme tell ya somethin', if you want that spotlight, do something worth shining a spotlight on, Miz. If you feel like I took it from ya, take it back. But you'll have to kill me to do it, because my star is not one that will burn out easily. While you were on MTV, I was winning championships. While you were annoying your housemates, I was making Vince McMahon more money than he ever dreamed of making. Take my challenge or leave it son, either way you're going to come out empty handed. Hell, the guy operating the spotlight has a better chance of keeping me from that title than you do!

Austin pushes Miz away from him, looking at Jericho next.

raw2-18-02-04.jpg

Stone Cold: It's too bad he can't imitate your in-ring skill as well as he can your mannerisms and delivery on the microphone, the poor bastard. Just like it's a shame that this Jericho 4:50 trash that yer usin' ta' imitate me won't translate into the ring either. Ya see, you might not think this newfound fierceness is the ace up my sleeve that it's made out ta' be, but it is. Being a better mat technician than me or being lighter on your feet than I am guarantees you nothing. (What?) It gives you no edge, it puts you no closer to victory, they are meaningless facts. (What?) Don't believe me, ask Austin Aries. (What?)

Austin ignores the crowd, "What?"-ing him and turns his attention to Cody Rhodes.

Stone Cold: You have made me understand exactly what is going on. The things I said about you and your family, you know they're true, that realization is the cause of those emotional scars, it's the very thing you're trying to hide from. You tried to pretend it didn't bother you with a seemingly un-erasable smile plastered on your face, you attempted to rise above it by being "Dashing", but in the end, reality caught up to you and took you down into the pit of obscurity you've been running from. You have never been and will never be anything more than the son of a common man, who himself is a common man. I, on the other hand, am uncommon. The cloth I'm cut from was used for me and me alone, which is why no one was on my level when I was rising to prominence, no one was at my level when I was at the top, no one is on my level, and no one will ever be at my level. And you can, "What?" that until yer blue in the face you worthless sheep, the reason you do it in the first place is because of your realization of how damn good I am. And you don't want to accept that someone of my calibur no longer fights for you. Well guess what, you had yer chance and you pissed it away. So May 1st, when I beat Cody Rhodes and then either Jericho or Miz and at long last become the champion, it won't be our moment, it'll be my moment. And that's the bottom line...

Austin is cut off before he can finish his trademark line.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kassius is quick to cut him off.

Kassius Ohno: This company is far from desperation Daniel, they brought me here for one reason and one reason only and the answer to that is something you will have to figure out sooner rather than later. Whilst you've beaten me in the past, I want you to understand that you're just here because you couldn't handle being one of us. You couldn't handle being an Independent Wrestler Daniel, it got to you too much. Listen to those YES chants the crowd are now doing, this happened whilst you were in Ring of Honor Daniel. You've brought Independent Wrestling to a mainstream company, to a company where TV deals and wrestlers are known world-wide. You see Daniel, you killed Independent Wrestling by taking the things that meant so much to us. While we suffered to make little money from iPay-Per-Views and such, you're here making a million a year... Were you unimpressed with the fact you were not earning as much? I'm here now and I'll bring everybody out here to remind you how you SOLD out. Now you understand why I'm here, I will end up dealing with you at a later date but this week your main focus isn't me, it's Paul London.

London is given the mic.

paul-london-profile.jpg

Paul London;

Quit living up to the hype Daniel, you didn't help me last week. In fact you called me an idiot and I don't tolerate that however your words have made me a better man this week. Last week I failed to prove why I'm a worthy opponent but seeing how you completely sold out is just a travesty. Since I left WWE, I've been wrestling all over the world and while the money isn't that impressive. I do it because I love the business, you Daniel.... You no longer love this business, in fact you're doing it for the money. You're only doing it so these cheap smarks in the crowd can get a bit of a feel in their pants, these chants belonged in Indy Wrestling... It's a dying breed to what you're doing Daniel and I'm putting a stop to your chants. I'm going to make these people bring back what the real WWE chants were like back in the days. That's right I'm Paul London and I'm bringing original back, this is MY ERA, MY EXCELLENCE OF INNOVATION. I may have been given opportunity in the past, but this is my final straw Daniel, this is my final epitome and I'll be damned if I'm losing an opportunity to a sell-out like you Daniel. Kassius here has been quite successful, these minnow smarks in the crowd knows exactly who Kassius is and what he can deliver to the table, those who followed me on my previous journey knows who I am. But now there is no longer a journey, the galaxies are now closed, I am not needed by them.... I am only needed by those that matters.

A fifty-fifty reaction breaks out, half boo's and cheers, but this doesn't stop Paul.

Unfinished business, as a matter of fact... I'm not done with you yet. I don't care if you have to attend a PETA protest down at the steakhouse, I don't care if you have to tell us why we shouldn't eat meat. Quite frankly, my cup of care is a big fat zero right now. You can forget about Dean Ambrose because it will be me facing him for the Hardcore Championship, you couldn't beat him the first time and why should you be earning another shot? You had that one opportunity and right now, I have an opportunity and I'm going to seize the day when I defeat you Daniel. The reason why he isn't wrestling is because he's going to watch closely and possibly come out to laugh at you when I have you pinned 1, 2, 3. Yet your mind seems to be off with the fairies with you quoting that You are the best? You are not the best Daniel, you lost to Dean Ambrose, if you really were the best wouldn't you be holding that Championship right now? Here you are... facing me and I've got Kassius in my corner. You can forget about the stupid name change of your submission hold because it will be you Daniel that will be seeing stars once I connect the Shooting Star Press.

Kassius leans into the microphone.

Kassius Ohno: It won't leave the word Yes... but you saying... Oh No.

Lewb

Reaction score
Backlash - Undisputed Championship - Wade Barrett (c) vs. Chris Jericho

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

[video=youtube_share;eNdHj8KbTPI]http://youtu.be/eNdHj8KbTPI[/video]

The crowd erupt into boos, as they wait for the Undisputed Champion to walk out from the curtain and present himself to the UWF Universe. After a few moments he does, serious as always, as he walks down the ramp in the newly set up Backlash arena to the ring.

Ezekiel+Jackson+vs.+Wade+Barrett+-+Intercontinental+Championship+Match+-+22-5-2011+WWE+Over+the+Limit+2011.JPG

Wades walks around the ring to get a microphone and then enters the ring via the steps on the far side. He waits inside the ring for his entrance theme to be cut and then he takes the time to take the championship from around his waist, and drapes it onto his shoulder, causing a chorus of boos from the UWF Universe before he breaks his personal silence.

Wade Barrett: Ladies and gentlemen, let me be the first to introduce you all to a brand new era here in the UWF.... Viva La European Revolution! You see, it has all been on the cards all along. The first match to ever be contested in this company, the two man that were seen fit by management to open the very vision that they had as the revolutionary company to change the face of wrestling forever, the two candidates? Myself, and Antonio Cesaro. We have been the go to guys in this company for the best part of seven months, and not always with the reward that we have always warranted. I mean that only goes to show by the fact that six months down the line, I get my first shot at main event glory after being held back for so long, and what do I do? I grab it with my both hands and submit a death-lock on the main event to which it can't get rid of me from. So, the fighting, achieving champion has decided that not only is he going to dominate the company for himself. But what I have decided is to give something back to all of you. Seems as you all love to shove it in any superstars face that is not from the US of A, then I have decided to lock this company down with a man that force has rivaled mine in the past, and now no-one and nothing will stop my inevitable record breaking championship reign when both myself and Antonio Cesaro are on the case.

The crowd boo, and Wade Barrett smirks before talking directly to the booers.

You want to ask anyone about the legitimacy of the European Revolution?! How about you ask the man that was unlucky enough to end up at the top of the pile this past week on Raw? There's no better to ask than the man that Cesaro completely annihilated this last Tuesday night, choosing to show his allegiance in the best possible way to our cause. I'm sure if you ask Chris Jericho, he will have more than a few words to say about us. But Chris, you can't say that you never saw this coming. You can't say for one second that this would have been a surprise to you can you Jericho? Because you see, you brought this all upon yourself. You see if it was not for you, and your ways in and out of the ring... "Rubbing off on me", then maybe I would never have thought of such a vicious attack straight after your second hard battle last week.

WWE... NXT, the first time yourself and I ever had the rebutted pleasure of meeting. Rebutted, because right at the start there was no problem. We were a cohesive unit, a juggernaut working so well together, you were the World Heavyweight Champion, and I was constantly the top performer on the first season, making my way to inevitable victory. You were the teacher, and I was the student. You WERE the teacher... and I WAS the student. You taught me everything that you knew, and even due the unfortunate time that you lost the World Heavyweight Championship whilst I was still in tow, I could see that after that, your assets to me were slowly running out, and I felt that I had got everything from you that I needed. And then I won NXT, our allegiance was over, and it was time for me to be my own leader.... along with six other men, to make a threat to the likes of which the WWE had never seen. But while I concentrated on become what I am today, and that's the very best wrestler that is competing today, you decided to move to more varied avenues. Some rather impressive, your rock band tours, playing my countries biggest rock festival Download.... some avenues, not so impressive, and I need not to go into that now do I? But, to be frank, it wouldn't have mattered if you had stayed here, because wrestling ability wise, you haven't become any better than when you become Undisputed champion all those years ago. You haven't added anything to your abilities for years, and Jericho, you have gone stale. You can be read like a book and what happened last week on Raw was simply me doing it to you before you doing it to me.

Wade paces in the ring before he talks about their upcoming battle at the Pay Per View.

images

So at Backlash Jericho, it's you and me, the shoe is on the other foot this time round however. I am the man in the ascendancy, I am the man with the gold, with the prized asset, and you are the man with it all to prove. You are the one that no matter how you look at the situation, you are, the underdog. And a pretty damn big underdog at that too. Yeah, you beat two people on Raw Tuesday night, a man, in the the final that I have already disposed of not once but twice. And lets not mention the fact that I beat two men in the same night to win this Undisputed Championship, one of them being the man that only I could claim to pick a victory up over, and a man that I have turned into a wreck, that couldn't even beat Ken Anderson last week! The amount of commodities that I can claim in this company over you is elementary to any other factor over this match, and to be frank not even that is the telling factor. The main point in this match is simply that I am in the shape of my career, I am in my prime, and you are walking into this match with the Barrett Barrage in the middle of a European Revolution, and even though you are not American.... Canadians... Just as bad. In some cases your even worse trying to be the same ways that makes America so damn indispicible. Chris, as I said earlier, you are the unlucky one to be on top because come the time that the Pay Per View comes around, you will feel the repercussions of a Barrett Backlash!

As your Undisputed World Champion.... and lead of the European Revolution..... God Save Our Queen!

Barrett smirks, but the look is wiped off his face as he hears.....

Status
Not open for further replies.