UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

[video=youtube;xHGFtcA3hjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGFtcA3hjc[/video]

Break
the Walls
Down!

Fans irrupt into cheers as Y2J Chris Jericho is shown doing his trademark pose. Jericho turns around and he looks at Wade Barrett and his two pieces of championship gold, Jericho begins clapping as he stands on the stage as he has a microphone in his hand. Jericho is still clapping and Jericho begins to speak.

Jericho13.jpg

Chris Jericho: Ladies, and gentlemen... boys and girls... dogs, and cat... I present to you. The reigning defending UWF Undisputed champion Wade Barrett give it up for him.

fans boo for Wade as Jericho continues too speak

Chris Jericho: Alright Wade, when you came out here I was hoping that you would give me an answer. An answer why you had that ass clown Claudio come out and brutalize me. Instead of a smart intelligent answer... heaven forbid we get that from you. We have you come out here and talk about how I am old. OR this is even better how Wade's skills are now far more superior too, but not only do you insult me in every little way possible way. You are coming out here and stealing the gimmick of your video game counterpart in WWE '12. Which is fine I guess, but ultimately it is pathetic.

fans get behind Jericho as he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Now Wade when you sent your boy Claudio after me on Tuesday night Raw it clicked. Your coming out here, calling me old, greasy, and smelly. Your talking as if you can take me out at any moment, but Wade you proven too me on Tuesday you can't beat me. The fact you needed a blindside, the fact you needed your little ass slave has shown and proven too me is that with out Claudio you have no chance against me. Because Wade you know the skills, the experience and the drive I bring in this ring... it is like no other. That is why I am known as the first ever undisputed champion Wade, it is because I am one of the best in the world when it comes to being in this ring.

All of these Jerichoholics they can tell you too Wade that you absolutely bore them... that they absolutely can not understand you, and that your talent is nowhere near the level of mine. Wade you are just like everyone else that I face in the UWF, making fun of what I already know. It is either, "oh your old". "Your not as good as you once was", "I'm better when I am younger", "Go back to dancing with the stars".... and the list goes on and on. You know Wade I thought you would be a different person. I thought you would be someone that would understand what an honor and privilege it would be facing one of the top superstars in the business today. Instead you are like all the every other younger talents who touch there first gold. Your never gonna get it, Wade. Wade it is going to be sad when at Backlash you lose too me because let me tell you something Junior.

You may have one the undisputed title, but look who you defeat too win it. You beat a psycho, freaky, defiant, weirdo, the list can go on and on weirdo in Randy Orton... and than you beat... well a punk in CM Punk. That is your accomplishment, and while you think that is good enough look at me Wade. I defeated the Rock and Stone Cold in one night to become the first ever undisputed champion of of the world. You on the other hand took a triple threat match, and if you think Wade my skills have decreased over time. Last week I wrestled two matches in a row in that very ring. You see Wade this old man is looking to kick your ass, not only is he looking to kick your ass he is looking to take what makes you feel all high and mighty. That UWF undisputed championship, and Wade when I do... things will be never.. and I mean NEEEEEVVERRRR the same again.

Fans cheer as they await a response from Wade

Last edited:

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Raw 5/8 Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

[video=youtube;vne8ACOTmw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vne8ACOTmw0[/video]

Brock Lesnar steps through the curtain to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He ignores them and heads to the ring.

220px-Brock_Lesnar_Apr_2012.jpg

Lesnar demands a microphone and as always, gets one. He steps into the ring and is ready to talk.

Brock Lesnar

Before I get started, I would like to make sure everyone is on the same page. Last week.... It never happened! The fatal four way match, erase it from your memory. I didn't give a damn about that match. I had nothing to gain and everything to lose. I am Brock fricken Lesnar and in my pro wrestling return match, I was forced to share a ring with three jobbers. So I made sure I gave Teddy Long worst showing possible. As I said though, that match, erase it from your memory! Moving on, tonight I am booked to face The Undertaker.

A huge pop for the Undertaker fills the arena and Brock Lesnar smiles.

06.jpg

Brock Lesnar

Of course you would cheer for the Undertaker! Now I love this opponenet. Why do I love facing the Undertaker so much? I love it because he is hyped up to be the best there is but yet I whip his ass everytime. For those of you who don't remember, it has been almost ten years, since I stood across the ring from the Deadman. We had one hell of a feud and I beat the hell out of him the entire time. If he couldn't beat me back then, what makes him think he could beat me now? Back then, The Undertaker was still going strong. Now he is an old, washed up, hasbeen, who is a shelf of his former self, when he appears on TV, every once in a blue yonder. Since the last time Taker and I met, I have left pro wrestling, went to the UFC, and won the World Title there. I am not a wrestler, I am not a fighter, and I am most certainly not an entertainer. I am an Ass Kicker. I kicked ass in the WWE, I kicked ass in the UFC, and I will kick ass in UWF. Undertaker may be one of the best wrestlers of all time. He may be one of the best fighters of all time, and he may be one of the best entertainers of all time. None of that matters. All that matters is I am the best Ass Kicker of all time, and I will kick the Undertaker's ass tonight. The match is a PPV quality match that will be given to all of you free of charge. However, the match itself will not be of PPV standard because I might hit him with an F5 and beat him as soon as he steps in the ring. After the match, Taker will just have to retire because he has nothing else to live for. The Deadman will no longer be able to rise from the dead. He may sit up but he will fall right back down. Taker faced me ten years ago but I was not the man back then that I am today. Everyone saw what I did to him then, so just think what I can do to him now. The Undertaker is like an old dog who needs to be put down. Since nobody else has the balls to do it, I will drag that old dog behind the barn and put a bullet in his head, leading him to a better place.

Fans begin to boo in unison.

Brock Lesnar

Boo me if you want but you know it's true. Taker went from being the American Badass to being Old Yeller. Ten years from now, people won't remember Taker as the man he was in his prime. They will only remember the man that can only make that long walk from down the ramp and into the ring, once a year. Then they will remember Brock Lesnar bringing the pain, and shooting old yeller in the head!

He is cut off when...

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Raw 5/8/12: Paul London & Kassius Ohno vs Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

Whoa Oh

*Rhodes theme begins, and the crowd immediately react negatively. Rhodes appears on stage and as the spotlight hits him he quickly puts his hand up as if trying to hide his face before making his way down the ramp.*

Codyun.jpg

*Rhodes walks up the steel steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before he steps into the ring, he grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring lifting his mic up fast*

FridayNightSmackDown-FridayNightSmackDown-June03_2011_youtube_originalmp4_001700818_461x259.  jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Cut the Music, turn down the lights, and you people please sit down and shut your rotten infested teeth filled mouths.

*The crowd immediately boos as the lights turn down*

FridayNightSmackDown-FridayNightSmackDown-June03_2011_youtube_originalmp4_001590572_461x259.  jpg

Now, my return to the top of the mountain has hit a snag. A snag consisting of a fluke pinfall in a tournament that should of never happened seeing as I am the former World heavyweight Champion and deserved to be in the first championship match at the start of this new UWF. That said I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the atrocious preview put up by company officials were wrong. You will NOT be seeing the return of the formerly....Dashing...Ones. My former "associate" Drew McIntyre came to me after he signed and suggested we rekindle our successful alliance, I however am not too keen on the idea as I've made my career now. I am a three time world champion, including the first ever UWF World heavyweight champion while Drew McIntyre has fell into a sea of obscurity. Sure he randomly gets a contract every now and again but it never lasts, I however will give him the benefit of the doubt and see if we can accomplish something in a tag team match. For when we were a team our personalities could not have been more polar opposites we accomplished the championships, while now my outlook on life has been covered by a Hideous mask and his Chosen moniker has been scrutinized since given it. That said, as far as our opponents go...

*Rhodes turns towards the stage

A Mr. Paul London and a, what was it? Kassius Ohno. A rather peculiar team to say the least, however I hope they are at least more competent than they seem. As I require an actual test of our abilities, As I've proven I can beat Randy Orton and John Cena at the same time so any pairing I can take without much effort by myself. I really have no idea what to expect from these two as I honestly do not care who they are and what they've done, so all I can say is to my partner...See this as win win situation, while your career needs that boost to it I do need an outlet for my new found hatred. And to be able to carry that burden with another person doesn't sound all that bad currently. Just try not to waste my time and make me regret this decision, And to London and Ohno well all I can really say is-

*Rhodes is interrupted, turning his head towards the stage slowly as the lights turn on back to normal*

ooc: lets get this going guys

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Pick Your Poison - Mr. Anderson vs. Wade Barrett

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

[video=youtube_share;eNdHj8KbTPI]http://youtu.be/eNdHj8KbTPI[/video]

The crowd erupt into boos, as they wait for the Undisputed Champion to walk out from the curtain and present himself to the UWF Universe. After a few moments he does, serious as always, as he walks down the ramp in the Raw arena to the ring.

Ezekiel+Jackson+vs.+Wade+Barrett+-+Intercontinental+Championship+Match+-+22-5-2011+WWE+Over+the+Limit+2011.JPG

Wades walks around the ring to get a microphone and then enters the ring via the steps on the far side. He waits inside the ring for his entrance theme to be cut and then he takes the time to take the championship from around his waist, and drapes it onto his shoulder, causing a chorus of boos from the UWF Universe before he breaks his personal silence.

Wade Barrett: Listen up people, because I am a very busy man, I don't have all day. Now, while my good friend Antonio Cesaro is going to show how underwhelming my Backlash opponent is going to prove to be, already I can see the mind set of Jericho has been jarred... maybe it was all the chair shots that he took to the head last week on Raw, but this week, instead of giving me an established UWF superstar that could prove to be a challenge to any superstar like I have done for Chris, he has given me a man that has barely gotten rid of his ring rust after sitting at home twiddling his thumbs for the past however long its been, feeling that he has achieved something, after being the second only person to gain a pinfall victory one on one CM Punk. Well, Anderson, your welcome.

Barrett pauses as the crowd are somewhat confused as to what he means. A smirk on his face, he raises the microphone up again and explains himself.

You see Ken, I am the other man that has victories.... not victory, but victories over CM Punk, and the only reason that you got over the line with him last week? It's because I left him in a decapitated state that he was still feeling the bearing of when he walked into the ring with you. I had beat him down physically and morally, taking my title off him, and he must have mentally scarred himself into the belief that he is just a normal superstar... he has finally come to his senses. So Ken, yes, we have seen in your debut how you can fare against a broken man. But this week, it's a whole different ball game. It's funny. It's like you've done something to annoy Jericho in the past, because putting you against me in your second week, that's a momentum killer right there. You have barely got your foot in the door and you are being forced into a match against the only man that has held three different championships. The only man that can pretty much look around the arena, look around at all the superstars backstage and with a confident smile on my face, I can honestly say I have done it all. In six short but sweet months, I have done it all. Whatever lies in your future Anderson I wish you all the best, but you have been put in a bad spot by Jericho and unfortunately, the Barrett Barrage is going to claim it's next victim. You will be the second fallen soldier, to the European Revolution.

As your Undisputed Champion..... God Save The Queen.

Wade smiles as the crowd boos. But then the overpowering voice hits the tron and Barrett reluctantly looks up the ramp and.......

OOC: KILLZ! Bro, lets get this thing poppin!

Reactions: 1 person

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
"I'm Here To Show The World ..."

[video=youtube;t3m7rGy2Hb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3m7rGy2Hb0[/video]

"Here To Show The World" by Downstait hits the PA system of the arena, which means it's time for "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler. Dolph appears on the stage, where he stands, looks at both sides of the arena, slides his hair back and then throw his arms in the air, while the crowd is booing heavily. After that Dolph continues his way to the ring and on his way he's showing off a bit, taunting the crowd.

normal_vlcsnap-00328.png

Ziggler jumps on the apron and enters the ring, then he climbs the turnbuckle and screams. Dolph jumps down and asks for microphonem when he gets it, he starts to talk ...

Veeery nice. But let me tell you something. We are both one of the most hated people in this company, but there is still one big difference between us. I've got something to offer. Because every time I step into this ring I put on a hell of a show. It really doesn't matter, what happened last week, it doesn't matter that I lost, because I put on a hell of a fight and I was the best performer in that ring and that's what I PROVED! But back to you MR. Money In The Bank, you have no clue, who's standing against you. But I know, who is standing against me. A COWARD! Wanna know why you're a coward? It doesn't matter if you wanna know that or not, because I'll tell you anyway. You're very afraid of me, because if you weren't, you would have put that briefcase on the line. By the way Austin, what you're gonna do, when the so called "LOOSER" will defeat you in our match? Are you gonna hit me with that briefcase, just like you hit Stone Cold? No, you're not, 'cause you'll be lying down on the mat, completely unconscious ...

normal_vlcsnap-00060.png

Attendance is booing Ziggler loudly, but Ziggler starts laughing suddenly ...

Did I notice right, that you were saying something about charm? Did you say that I don't have charm to stand here in this ring with you? Kid ... this is wrestling and not a dating agency. At least, I do have some character, you don't. You're boring, oh yeah, I'm Show off, who are you? A man in a cheap suit, talking about charm, with no skills, no character and without IT! No one will ever have what I have, which means, no one is and no one will ever will be better than me. It's actually funny to me, that you won Money In The Bank Ladder match. But miracles are happening right? The thing is, I don't have to tell you how good I am, because that's what you will acknowledge in this ring. And I am that damn good, just because ofthe hard work and just because of the hard work I should be the Undisputed Champion. And now listen carefully, 'cause I'll say it once, you can say what you want kid, but I am here to SHOW, what is it like to be the greatest sports entertainer on this planet and I'm about to do it in this ring, against you and there's no one and nothing that can stop ME!

Crowd is booing Ziggler, but he just smirks and continues ...

normal_vlcsnap-00075.png

If you think that you can beat me Aries, than you should wake up, 'cause this is not a fantasy land. You can be only jealous, that there's only one Dolph Ziggler and you can't be as good as me. 2012 is the year of Dolph Ziggler, it's written in the stars, just like the fact, that tonight I'll be VICTORIOUS!

Ziggler is showing off to the crowd and he's ignoring his opponent, when ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Well, to be honest, I have no idea what I wrote and I think that this completely sucks, but .. whatever

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Raw 5/8: Antonio Cesaro Vs Chris Jericho

The crowd are sitting on their hands waiting for something to happen when suddenly a new theme is heard over the PA system.

[video=youtube;EZ9lhoo8fZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9lhoo8fZo[/video]

'Ode To Joy' from Beethoven's 9th Symphony plays over the PA system and before long Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back with the European Championship wrapped around his waist with a ring jacket on over it with the European Union's flag emblazoned on the back. He looks around at the crowd with nothing other than disdain. He places his hands behind his back and walks down the ramp towards the ring. He walks up the ring steps before walking along the outside of the ring apron and throwing his two fists in the air with his signature pose. Cesaro then steps between the ropes and into the ring. He is handed a microphone and he begins to speak in his thick accent.

antonio-cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Antonio Cesaro: Ladies and Gentlemen, and I use the phrase very, very loosely... I made a statement last week without the use of words. I made a statement with my actions and my actions spoke volumes more than anything that has happened on this show for months now. I came out to the ring and I attacked Chris Jericho with a Steel Chair signalling the new era of professional wrestling with a single, prolonged assault. I signalled the ushering in of the European Revolution, consisting of myself, the greatest European Champion in professional wrestling history and Wade Barrett, my greatest foe, the current Undisputed Champion and the top man in this company by proxy. Now many of you are possibly left wondering why?... why would I team with a man I once despised?... well I realised why I once hated the man... it's because he's the only man in this company that's as good as me. The only man who is worthy of my time and the only man I would ever agree to be part of the future of this company with. And now I'm proud to say that my greatest foe is now my greatest ally, and we have formed the greatest force this company has and forever will see.

The crowd boo heavily, we get a chant of 'USA!, USA!' from the crowd before Cesaro continues.

Ja, ja, ja... chant all you want. We hate this country!. That's another reason why we teamed together, but really it's more that us European's have a superiority and we want to exploit it. We want to exploit it by taking the biggest stars of this business, such as Chris Jericho, and taking them apart with the European style and prove that Europe always trumps the USA, or any other country, such as Canada, for that matter. Now my opponent this week, is Chris Jericho.

The crowd go wild for 'Y2J' before Cesaro continues.

RUHIG!, RUHIG!. Don't chant for this has-been. You'll be wasting your breath. I have been chosen as his 'poison' this week on Raw, and I will be carrying out my venomous task of making him weaker for Wade Barrett at Backlash. Of course though I have my own agenda of proving I am the best. And to be the best, you have to beat the supposed best and that's why I want to beat Chris Jericho. He's wrestled all over the world... learning nothing I might add... he's won championships the world over... and I want to show that he is nothing compared to ME, compared to a REAL... European, VERY EUROPEAN... professional wrestler.

The crowd begin to boo heavily as Cesaro looks out at them with a scowl on his face.

That's what I plan to do this week when I hit him with the Swiss Death and show him just what the European Revolution has in store for him... and for the entire UWF roster.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Raw 5/8 Ted DiBiase vs. Zack Ryder

Woo, Woo, Woo! You Know It!

80549_o.gif

"WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!" Blast out from the speakers followed by Zacks "Oh Radio" Theme. The crowd gives a nice reaction to the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack bounds out from the back, all smiles. He has on his normal merchandise. He yells out some words which can't be heard over the noise of the crowd, and continues down to the ring. He stops towards the end of the ramp and panders to his fans some. Pointed out to many of his loyal "Broskis."

Zack-Ryder-Entrance.jpg

He makes his way to the ring, slapping a few hands along the way before entering the ring and preparing to speak.

Zack-Ryder-Smackdown.png

Zack Ryder: Okay...okay. So I didn't win that Fresh Start Fatal Four way but I did put up one hell of a fight. In the end Teddy beat me, but this week I get a chance to redeem myself when I get Mr. Million Dollar Son him self!

The fans cheer for the idea of the match

Zack Ryder: It's going to be fun broskis! If it wasn't for all you supporting me over my career, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be on the main card facing DiBiase or anyone for that matter. And wanna know a secret bros? If I win, no, WHEN, I win. The GM said he just may think about putting me in the US title match against Ted at Backlash. How sick is that? So you better be sure that I'm going to bring my ALL this coming Monday in my match against Ted. And Ted, you better know that as well. You may have found a way to beat me in a fatal four way, but this time, when the bell rings, when the match starts its just me..and you. One on one. And I'll prove to you that I'm no joke. I'm no under dog. I am a treat. And when I beat you, I'll go on to do it one more time and become the United States champion! Woo Woo Woo!

The fans cheer, and chant the "Woos" along with him.

OOC: Short one to start us off. Lets go bro!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Ziggler only plays with his hair and then continues ...

You know Austin Aries, the management of this company totally screwed, when they put you in a match against somebody like myself. And I should be the one, standing against Stone Cold Steve Austin in Los Angeles at Backlash, but I am not that lucky bastard like you are. But still, if I'm going to show up there, I'm gonna steal the show, no matter what's gonna happen or what I will do. I'm gonna steal the show and all the girls, just like do every single night on this damn crappy show. Ted DiBiase is just a son of really rich father, who's influence is big enough, to push his son into a company like this, company full of corruption. And my lost to DiBiase doesn't mean absolutely anything. It was just a lucky hand of God, that touched that kid. Speaking of kid, it really doesn't matter, how old, how tall, how smart or how fat you are, because I can call you a KID however I want. And after our match you'll get another name and that will be "The First One That Lost To The Greatest Performer Of All-Time ... dash ... DOLPH ZIGGLER!". Like it or not, I will always be better than you are and that's what I will show to everybody and especially to you, after I beat you within an inch of your life. And I am damn sure, it will be just like that, and you have no right to make any statements about my lost to DiBiase, because when I take a look at your history ... Ring of Honor debut, lost ... Total Nonstop Action debut, lost ... Dragon Gate USA, which by the way I have no idea what is it, lost ... Now tell me, is it me, who doesn't deserve to fight for this briefcase, or is it you, who's too much afraid of putting it on the line?

normal_vlcsnap-00097.png

Surprisingly the crowd starts to clap their hands when they hear the idea of putting the briefcase on the line and Dolph continues ...

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived ... is this supposed to be a joke? There were and there are much bigger and greater people, than you are, including myself. I may be here for ten minutes, but just because of this fact it's gonna be more humiliating for you, to be defeated by somebody, who's here for ten minutes. Which brings me to this, how can be everybody sick and tired of me, when I'm hear only ten minutes? I can make this clear by saying, that you're the one, they hate more, they are sick and tired. But instead of continuing this "War of Words", I will knock your teeth down your throat and this will be over ... *Ziggler stares right into the eyes of Aries and makes a long pause, but then puts the mic back near his mouth* ... shame I have to wait for the ring bell, because most likely I would do it right now, with no rules. But I will wait for that SOUND, announcing your end. The end of your career and finally the end of your stupid lines. And it will be end of your WRESTLING, because while you only wrestle, I can wrestle and entertain simultaneously. Now we can continue these lines, which we are using to embarass me and you, but when it comes to the fight, I'll be the one standing on my feet, with my hand raised high and for you it will be .... SHOW --- OFF!

Ziggler is ready to drop the microphone and leave the ring, when ...

Killz

Reaction score
*STATIC*…MISTERRRRRRRR…*STATIC*

[video=youtube;jXZ2qBAXJ6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ2qBAXJ6s[/video]

The second entrant to the talk-the-talk party for the first time since debuting the lights remain up and there’s no spotlight for Anderson who walks out, face like thunder, chewing his gum violently. He stands at the top of the ramp and stares a hole through Wade.

anderson.jpg

Suddenly he poses for his drop down microphone and on cue it falls directly into his hands as his music fades out.

Anderson: Wade Wade Wade…twiddling my thumbs? I guess I’ve got to give you that one, it’s obvious, there’s no point hiding from it because it takes a real man to admit to his shortcomings. While we’re here let’s talk about my consistency as a performer, again, you never know what you’re going to get and doesn’t that scare you just a little bit?

Anderson let’s his face relax a little finally and smirks. Before Wade can interject Anderson comes back in.

See what I don’t think you get is that this isn’t about you or me. You make it sound like we have some personal problems between us but in reality we’ve never really got to go at it one on one before. That’s the problem I have with you. You’ve only just knocked off the champ, you’ve only just stepped foot in this business in the greater scheme of things and you’re the man? That belt doesn’t make you the man if you don’t have the grapefruits to back up everything you say and this week you’re going to find out just how huge a target that title puts on your back.

Anderson turns around to point at where a target might rest on ones back but also points out the ‘people are fake’ line on the back of his tee.

Wade, people are fake. Pro wrestling is real. That means when we step through those ropes this week none of this is going to matter, all that’s going to matter is what we leave in the ring. I have fought too long and I have fought too hard to get back into shape, to get rid of my demons, to get signed and to get this opportunity. This is it for me, if I don’t back it all up by beating you this week it’s back of the line for me but if I beat you…if I get the 1…2…3…suddenly everyone’s on notice for the uh, Undisputed Asshole of UWF. You think you’ve done it all? No, you’ve beaten the best of the rest. Now it’s time you fight the best. The next Undisputed Champion. The leader of this community of assholes in the building tonight!

Pop from the crowd as Anderson directs his attention to the fans.

For every time I was let go from my contract, for every time I was told to act differently, for every time I was told I was going to the moon and then got my legs cut out from underneath me…for every asshole here tonight and for assholes all around the world I swear to lay..you..out.

Anderson points at Wade, his face reddening.

You say God Save the Queen? You think this little European vibe that’s going on around here is going to stick? Eh? Huh? Nuh-uh! See you’re currently stood in the land of the free. Though that name might change to land of the…uh, land of the…oh wait I got it, land where stupid ass Brits think they’re Gods gift to the world and get their ass kicked by MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…

The crowd respond with ‘ANDERSON!’ followed by a small 'USA!' chant but before Anderson can finish it himself he’s interrupted.

Attachments

• anderson.jpg
    anderson.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Ziggler stands in empty ring, looking at all corners and a smirk appears on his face ...

So now, you're a magician? No, now this is a proof what I've said before. I've said, you're a coward and what you did? Switched off the lights and disappeared, this is how a COWARD ... behaves. But when you'll stand in this ring with Stone Cold Steve "Alcoholic" Austin, you'll have nowhere to run, just you'll have nowhere to run on this edition of Tuesday Night RAW, where you are facing me, the perfection itself. You know why they book you for a match with Mr. SCSA? Because UWF needs more time of the show for the real talents, like me, so they had to book this match, which is going to be very short. You see, everyone in this arena knows, that you can't last too long in that ring against "The Rattlesnake". I talk about big things, but I talk about 'em, because I know, they will happen. Because I AM SURE ... I will beat you this week and I will soon be UWF Undisputed Champion. And it looks so sick, when I imagine me, holding that prestigious, soon to be mine ... title. But in a very short time, it won't be only imagination, but pure reality. This is kind of weird, because it looks like I am talking to myself, but it probably happens, when you're facing a COWARD, who's too much afraid of me, to stand with me in one ring. I'm curious, how you're gonna do it on Tuesday, because you'll have to step in this ring with me and it may be the last time, you'll appear on TV screens. And I noticed one sentence you said and it was really tearing my ears apart. Why didn't I strike back, when you raised your hand? It's simple, because I knew, that you don't have the guts to do it. Next thing is ... you're not gonna beat me and you're not gonna continue to take over, by the way, I don't even know, what you want to take over, maybe over your massive ego, which is putting a big pressure on your brain and the result is you talking about some take over. And I guess it's not going to be that bad, when you're gonna kick .. uhm .. I mean steal only one of my teeth. Because I'm ready to end your career ...

Ziggler starts to throw the microphone from his left hand to right and from his right to left, while the crowd starts to get real interest in this "warfare". Ziggler continues ...

normal_vlcsnap-00077.png

I will continue speaking to you, like you were here and not somewhere playing with little oompa loompas. Ted DiBiase is not really a better wrestler than me and let's start to talk about our match, than about something what happened in the past and what was just a pure luck. It doesn't make me a coward, because I am speaking a truth and the truth only. And the truth also is, that your skills and your talent, it is all so limited. Your skills will never be on the same level as mine. And I will prove that on the show. I hope you won't be that afraid to come out and face me like a man. But I have big doubts about you being a man. You may be a coward or simply a man with no balls. Just like every single man in the crowd tonight, has no balls and that's why I'll always be on the first place on theirs wife's mind and they will always be ... second ...

Ziggler bursts into laugh, but he gets very negative reaction from the crowd. After attendance calm down, Dolph continues ...

If it should have had the effect of making me amazed, by telling me what you have accomplished, well ... it really didn't work. You see, I don't care what championships, briefcases or anything else you've won. I do care about future and the future for you is not so bright, because you have a big challenge this week ... KID! You may think that I am a some kind of a joke, when I lost that Fatal 4-way "Fresh Start", but I am always full of surprises. Just like I am full of surprises, you're full of stereotype. You always come here in the same old suit. And that old suit is saying ... no, from that suit is completely SHINING your character ... "I am eighty years old and I like to sit in one of my rocking-chairs". I know that you're not eighty years old, don't try to get me wrong, but that's what the suit says. And instead of disappearing and switching off the lights, why don't you tell the management, to put your briefcase on the line, to prove, that you're not the coward I was talking about?

Fans are giving Dolph applause, because they would like to see that briefcase put on the line. But Dolph again only smiles and continues to playing mind games with Aries ...

I was about to leave the ring earlier, but you stopped me, just to make sure, you'll leave it first? Well, congratulations, but I don't see the point, why did you stop me from my leaving and then you left, but whatever. If this is your tactic, how to scary me or something, I can tell you ... it's not working. Yes, I am selfish, over-confident and so on ... thank you for all those compliments, because all these attributes are making me the best, those attributes are making me so sovereign. And now, if you have something on your chest, then get back to this ring and say some of those crappy "Lights Out" lines, so we can end this conversation, because I've got the girls, to take care of and the girls have to take care of me, before our match ... but ... I guess we already know the winner ...

Dolph laughs again, when ...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"PSSH!"

104891_o.gif

As the familiar sound of glass shattering emits from the speakers of the PA system, the arena literally shakes from the reception of the crowd, a sea of fans bitterly booing the Texas Rattlesnake. Without wasting another second, Austin comes walking out onto the stage, this time with a microphone in hand.

528820_10150804772994556_760619555_9385984_1675279587_n.jpg

Stone Cold: Alright, cut my music, I don't want to hear another note of it!

Austin's music is cut off at his request.

Stone Cold: Recently, I had an epiphany. (What?) I said I had an epiphany, don't start that shit with me. I realized that taking away your right ta' cheer me and participate with my promos with those chants and laugh at my jokes isn't enough. If I'm going to make sure you can't take Stone Cold Steve Austin for granted, I've got to take away more. So from this moment forward, I will no longer be coming out to the same music. And to show you that I'm dead serious, I'm going to turn around, head to the backstage, and come back out here.

Just as he said, Austin turns around and exits to the backstage, the crowd booing him viciously. After a moment of nothing heard but the voicing of their great dislike, a different song begins to play over the PA system.

[video=youtube;tgaQHHJMDtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA[/video]

Stone Cold makes his way towards the ring quickly as he runs up the steps and moves along the apron with a purpose, stepping through the ropes into the ring as he walks over to Austin Aries and gets in his face.

535667_10150810864894556_760619555_9390702_1256580661_n.jpg

Stone Cold: Overlooked? Yer pissed off because you're feeling overlooked? You're breakin' my heart out here kid, I mean honestly, yer situation has to be the biggest tragedy in all of wrestling history. How dare You Dubya Eff management overlook poor little Austin Aries!

Austin's tone suddenly changes.

Stone Cold: Try this one on for size, Austin. Every time you work and work and really bust your ass ta' get to the top of the chain and earn yourself a title shot, every time the pressure's on and you're in this ring performin' your heart out for that title, and you're three seconds away from becoming the new champion...Austin snaps his fingers You get f**ked over! When I was challenging C.M. Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship in You See Dubya, Sting f**ked me over. When I was challenging Batista for the same title in You See Dubya, Big Show f**ked me over. When it was Team McMahon versus Team Heyman, my own team of Kofi Kingston, Paul Burchill, and The Undertaker f**ked me over by not putting the same heart and the same effort into things as I did. All we had ta' do was beat Heyman's team a' goons and it would've been down to the four of us fighting over Alberto Del Rio's former championship, but no. Every time, and I'm not exaggerating, it's been every time! And before, I sucked it up, I swallowed the bitter realization that I'd have ta' start from scratch and claw my way back up, claiming that it didn't bother me, telling myself and all these dumbass fans that I'd do better next time, that next time I'd capture the title.

Well it never happened, because every time "next time" came around, I got f**ked over again. The only thing in the situation that wasn't a constant is the champion I was challenging and the person that did the f**king. Well guess what, I'm not swallowing the bitter pill again, because I'm in control of my own destiny, which means reality is what I make of it. And that reality is it's not gonna be me startin' from scratch and clawin' my way back up this time, it's never gonna be in that situation again. Now there's a few more examples I could give, but I'd rather jump ahead to this past Monday. Because of you, I was unable to get back in the ring and finish my match with Cody Rhodes. Because of you, I lost my opportunity to advance to the tournament finals and get a shot at Wade Barrett. I'm not gonna ask ya why ya did it, because I already know the answer to that, you did it because yer pissed off. Well now you've pissed me off, and as you should already know, pissing me off has worse consequences than pissing you off. This week, Teddy Long proved ta' me that he's not as dumb as he looks when he signed this match for Backlash. So now, in the grand scheme, the only person you've f**ked over is yerself. By taking me out of that match, I now don't have ta' beat two men to get a title shot, I just have ta' beat one and then I have it in my grasp via that briefcase of yours. Before I was dangerous because of bein' alcohol fueled, bionic, and venomous, but now you've given me a gun ta' boot. Having that Money in the Bank briefcase will be like having a sniper rifle, I'll always have my sights set on the Undisputed Champion and I can pull the trigger at any time.

You gave me a hell of a match a couple weeks ago, and I know Backlash is gonna be tenfold that, but I'm not gonna shake yer hand for it. What were you expecting, kid? Me ta' put my arm around ya and tell you that yer goin' places in this business, that the sky's the limit for ya and I'm honored that we share a similar ring name? Get outta here with that garbage. Even if you didn't disrespect me the way ya did, I still would've shown you the same lack of respect. I don't respect anyone employed by this company, I don't respect anyone sitting in this crowd, I respect Stone Cold Steve Austin alone. You want respect from an opponent of yours, see if you can get some out of Ziggler, because yer never gonna get it outta me. I'm not here ta' show respect, ta' you or this business, because neither of you have done anything to earn or deserve it. You whipped it out and pissed on my legacy like everyone else is standing in line ta' do, just like those before you have done. Everyone I've encountered in this business, from higher ups ta' co-workers, has gone out of their way to hold me down in some way. But here's something that needs ta' be understood about Stone Cold, you can screw him over but you can't hold him down.

You can analyze my career and try ta' pick me apart all you want kid, it's pathetic. It's done out of desperation, I beat your indy ass in front of the entire world and now yer doing anything and everything you can to try and develop an edge, ta' get a leg up on me. Well it's not happenin', not physically, not cerebrally. Run down "Stunning" Steve Austin and the "Ringmaster" all you want, it doesn't phase me, because I don't see it as two gimmicks failing and me finally succeeding with one, because Stone Cold isn't a gimmick, and the evolution from Stunning to Stone wasn't me saying, "Hey, let me try this." Management just finally listened, and though they tried ta' keep me from going anywhere, they couldn't do it. Besides, and this bears repeating, all this stems from your jealousy that what yer making fun of actually developed into something, I actually did something with my career. After all your gimmick changes, you're still nothing. How many people have actually heard of Ring of Honor, and even if there's plenty of 'em, how many people actually watch it? Without a television deal, I'm guessing not many. In fact, I'm betting the only reason these people know yer the only two time Are Oh Aitch champion is cuz I told 'em.

And as for Tee In Aye and yer little X Division title run, who else were they gonna put the belt on, Robbie E? The Tee In Aye you competed for was just a Dubya See Dubya rehash, the real Tee In Aye is the one I ran roughshaw through, the brand that I singlehandedly carried to being watchable and marketable. The last names you've had in your career, Aries and Starr, they're very fitting because that's where your head is at if you think you can beat me at Backlash, the cosmos. You See Dubya Smackdown way back when, you beat me. Two weeks ago on Raw, I beat you. Now it's time ta' make this is a trilogy, it's time ta' write the final chapter in the Austin versus Austin saga. Because after I win that briefcase, I'm not giving you the satisfaction of a rematch, and Teddy Long's not going to book it either or I'll smash him in the head with one of those wine bottles you were planning ta' pour on me!

If you've got something ta' say, you better make it good, because I'm this close to not waiting until Backlash and slapping the facial hair so far off yer head it ruins someone in the crowd's hot dog.

Austin lowers his microphone and takes a few steps back, getting out of Aries' face as the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" raises his microphone to give his rebuttal.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

[video=youtube;QPnajUbylqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnajUbylqo&feature=fvst[/video]

Break
The Walls...
Down!

Fans cheer as Chris Jericho comes out, Jericho is limping and he looks mad, Jericho goes and he keeps on walking while looking at Cesaro. Jericho goes inside of the ring and he begins to speak

CaptureWiz008.jpg

Chris Jericho: Alright junior enough with the crap. I was wondering why in the blue hell you would join forces with Wade Barrett. You come out here and give a good answer. Talking about how he is the only one that is as good as you. Woah woah woah slow your roll junior. You feel your the only one that is good enough on top of the level. Antonio you have not met me yet. I have heard a lot about you, I have heard many great things about your in ring craft. But, the thing is your not known on a world wide level yet.. I on the other hand I have wrestled many different European wrestlers and you may be good, but I do not think you are good enough to defeat me.

fans cheer as Jericho begins to speak

Chris Jericho:Antonio we are not in Europe... We are far from it... we are in the United states of America. These people have the freedom to say what ever they want. They don't want you saying Ruhig? What is Ruhig? Is the code word for Boar sex? What is it... we don't know nor do we care. You see Antonio I may be Canadian, and you may be wondering why am I supporting the Americans. You are Canadian. Guess what Junior? I am half Canadian, and Half American so I still have that Americana blood inside of me.

fans chant "USA" "USA" really loud in the arena and Jericho begins to speak again

Chris Jericho: So Antonio you can come out here, make the claim of how you and your partner Wade will take over the UWF, the thing is Antonio you will never... and I mean NEVER!!! Take over the UWF as long as I am still walking. You may have beaten me down last week Antonio, but there is an old american saying. "What does not kill you... makes you stronger". Antonio I may be bandaged up right now, my body may be hurting. It does not matter because I will win, and your little group will be a mere fragment. People will forget about it when I defeat you, and than defeat your buddy Wade become the Undisputed champion... and that Antonio is a mere fact.

fans cheer as Jericho awaits a response

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

1178359787_X6f6B-M-1.jpg

Cesaro looks at Jericho unimpressed, he smirks before retorting with Jericho.

Antonio Cesaro:
Well, if it isn't Chris Jericho, Y2J, the Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla and the biggest waste of time in this company today!. Chris, what you've done since you came out here is do exactly what i expected you to do, you waffled on about what I just said... how this isn't Europe, how you're going to stop me and Wade dominating... and all in all, you made no advance in our little debate. Quite frankly Chris, you were dissapointing. But I suppose that's the story of your career Chris. Disapointment. You never truly lived up to what you could have been. You could have been a big star in real wrestling countries like Mexico, like Japan, like Germany... but instead you traded it in to perform in front of these idiots here in the United States of America. You chose to make a name for yourself by being the 'fun rockstar' who runs around like people still care about who he is.

The crowd boo and begin to chant, 'Y2J!, Y2J!', Cesaro continues undeterred.

Jericho. You could have been so much more. You could have been like me and Wade Barrett. You could have made your name being dominant on the greatest continent of all, Europe, and be begged to come over to this stinking sess pool, backwater of a country to show their 'talent' just what talent looks like. But no, you crawled back to this country from Mexico to wrestle in Bingo Halls in ECW and hillbilly towns for Smokey Mountain. Since then you've gone on to make bad choice after bad choice... sure you won some titles on the way, but really, you could have been an icon, and you continue to make mistakes to this day... for example, you made the mistake of not staying down after I beat you up with the Steel Chair on Raw. The result of this mistake?, yet another disapointment for you and your fans, as I plan on making sure you do not make it to Backlash, because I am going to show you how a real wrestler, a catcher, beats his opposition.

The crowd continue to boo loudly, Jericho is simply standing taking all of this in, waiting for a chance to retort.

All of this talk about being half-Canadian, half-American does nothing because they're both in North America and the term 'American' would refer to both, I know this through superior European intellect. That same intellect tells me that I will indeed need to destroy you this week to make sure Wade and I's plans come together... and being the man that I am, I must deliver on my promise to end you this week... and add just another taste of defeat before Wade removes you from this company at Backlash... IF, I allow you to make it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
OOC: I'm getting bored waiting for Andrew to no show, so I'm gonna throw a TT up after this episode of House (45 minutes from now). So Hurry up if you're gonna bother TTing

Status
Not open for further replies.