UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Abbreviated UWF Tuesday Night October 23rd Edition

First of all I would like to say I am really sorry for not sending in a promo but I had a great promo idea which involved Austin and Storm but Dresden never sent it back to me and then I forgot about it.

Lost my match...again. Now this is what's getting real old. My Storm isn't all that good after all. Three won matches and even those were uncontested. I am not bitching, I am just angry at myself for not playing him properly.

Ending...interesting...interesting...

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 6th Card

Rawbanner2.png

After a successful King of The Ring Pay-Per-View, UWF Raw returns. At King of The Ring, we saw Cody Rhodes successfully defend his UWF Championship for the first time aganist MVP. With MVP now in his rear view mirror, Cody Rhodes must face an Animal; the brand new acqusition of Raw, Dave Batista. But that is not all. After winning King of The Ring, John Morrison is said to have his eyes focused on this match; as it determines who he will challenge at Survivor Series. At King of The Ring, we also the end of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Austin and Christian went to hell and at the end of the day, Christian was the one victorious. But none of that mattered after Austin fell 20 feet from the top of the Cell to the mat below. With only one thing left on his agenda; how long is it before Christian fully gets his vengeance? Find out all this and more, on Tuesday Night Raw, live from Jacksonville, Florida!

vetrans-memorial%20arena.jpg

AJstyles.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

AJ Styles versus Shawn Michaels

At King of The Ring, Shawn Michaels put up an amazing effort, coming up just short aganist John Morrison. This week, a reportedly more aggressive Michaels will have the opportunity to right the ship. He goes one on one with "The Phenomonal" AJ Styles. Styles had a rough night at King of The Ring, being left off the card and being jumped by Petey Williams. Can AJ turn it around? Or will Michaels play a little tune?

7635-1.png

Daniels.jpg
versus
StormHardcore.jpg

Hardcore Championship
Christopher Daniels versus James Storm(c)

James Storm will defend his Hardcore Championship for the very first time. And it comes aganist a returning Christopher Daniels. D'Angelo Dinero has said that he's all about giving someone an opportunity, and Dinero likes what he sees in Daniels; so this is the Fallen Angel's chance to prove himself. With Storm coming off a loss on the last edition of Raw, one has to assume that he's looking for some momentum. Will The Last Call get the job done? Or will the Angel's Wings end Storm's reign?

Mankind.jpg
versus
ScottSteiner_zpse1fd3164.jpg

Mankind versus Scott Steiner

Nobody came closer to being King of The Ring than Mankind. If the count had gone a half of a second his way at a few given times, he would be the one sitting on the throne. Instead, Mankind has to find another way to the top. This week, he gets Scott Steiner. Steiner is pissed with his "protege" Petey Williams after Williams unplanned attack on AJ Styles at King of The Ring. Steiner looks to take out some of his frstration on Mankind. Can the deranged one handle the Big Bad Booty Daddy?

WWE.png

BatistaRaw.jpg
versus
CodyRhodesUWF.jpg

UWF Championship Match
Batista versus Cody Rhodes(c)

At Halloween Havok, Dave Batista won the right to have a World Championship Match. He assumed it would be the World Heavyweight Championship that he was challenging for. Instead he finds himself traded to Raw and challenging for the UWF Championship. Batista could become UWF Champion on his first night as a part of the brand; which could change the face of Raw. Cody Rhodes is coming off his first successful defense of his title. Can he make it two in a row? Or will The Animal prove that his bite is much worse than his bark?

We Will Also Hear From
UWF's First King of The Ring, John Morrison. Morrison will tell us what it's like to be King and who would he rather face at Survivor Series, Batista or Cody Rhodes.
Christian. Captain Charisma will open the show and tell us about the events of last Sunday night and how it feels to have finally ridden himself of Steve Austin.
Cody Rhodes. The UWF Champion will discuss King of The Ring, as well as Batista and his potential match up at Survivor Series.
Batista On the Animal's first night on Raw, he has a chance to walk away with the gold. Batista will hype his match with Rhodes and talk about becoming the top man on Raw.
Scott Steiner/Petey Williams/AJ Styles There seems to be some sort of miscommunication between Scott Steiner and Petey Williams, which lead to an assualt on AJ Styles. All three men will get together and attempt to clear the air this week.
Anyone Else

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 6th Card

Going to be a very tough night for me as I take on the Champion.

Love the card, look forward to being on the red brand.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Getting another match against RRS, WOHOO.

This show looks good, especially the main event.

Aniking

Reaction score

Looking forward to opening Raw for the first time! I've already got a bit of an idea of what I want to say as Christian, but we'll see what pops into my head when I sit down and write it in the coming days :)

I like the look of the four matches on the card as all eight guys should definitely show up and produce. Hopefully not one of them lets Cwalker down like a number did last Raw, and it just goes to show that perseverance pays off. Just look at RRS - submits a couple of promos and his first match back is a Hardcore title shot. You keep your character appearing regularly each week and it's bound to pay off.

Seeing Batista in a World Championship match just brings back memories. Different title obviously, but I am the only guy to have ever won one with Batista, but let's see if Andrew can join that list.

Lewb

Reaction score

Seeing Batista in a World Championship match just brings back memories. Different title obviously, but I am the only guy to have ever won one with Batista, but let's see if Andrew can join that list.

Never saw my CWF title reign as Batista obvz ;) haha

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Show looks real solid.

These matches have a lot of potential. Looking forward to how they pan out.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Aniking was the CWF owner at one point, he knows whats CWF. He said it because he...lets say he wasnt a big fan of it, right? Some people just want to forget about CWF, thats it.

BDC

Reaction score

Shane, time to dance again, I guess. Should be fun!

BDC

Reaction score
Mankind vs Scott Steiner: UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 6th Card

tumblr_maaktue5N31ree9s5o2_250.gif

Suddenly, the arena goes a dark shade of blue and Mankind's eerie music plays as the demented one skulks out from the back. The crowd gives him a mixed welcome remembering his valiant effort at KING OF THE RING where he was one count away SO many times from being the KING of RAW! But Mankind doesn't look happy at all. And neither does Paul Bearer who follows him up carrying the GOLDEN URN with a bitter scowl on his twisted face.

Mankind moves down the ramp like a man worried someone may jump out of the crowd and attack him; darting his head back and forth, covering all directions, just in case. The hunched over mess of a man stops halfway up the ring steps and looks over the crowd as they cheer a little for him. He smiles a broken smile as we hear the shrill voice of Paul Bearer break through the noise.

paul-bearer-49.jpg

Paul Bearer: DON'T look at them, Mankind! You do NOT deserve their praise! Get in the ring! Get in the ring now!!

Mankind ducks like Bearer took a swing at him and obeys. He climbs into the ring and drags himself to the opposite corner and huddles there; rocking and muttering to himself. Finally, the camera zeros in on the distraught face of Mankind and we can hear him ranting.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRLPVYpO0O6cGOFRU34DGCOFZMNp3Uu6LVm9KMipHr0ugWzOZDargt1.jpg

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this. I'm a failure...

As his music stops, the lights come up and Mankind begins to look from shelter from the lights and cameras. We see Paul Bearer in the opposite corner just standing there holding the urn with a judgmental look on his pudgy face. There's a microphone laying in the middle of the ring. As Bearer and Mankind's eyes meet, Mankind turns away, at first. After a few tries, he finally looks over at the microphone and Paul. Paul Bearer nods telling Mankind what's expected of him. He drags himself over to the microphone and holds it close to him like a child.

I'm sorry. I really screwed up!

The crowd boos disagreeing with his assessment of things as Mankind shrinks in embarrassment.

No. I did. DESTINY demanded I be the KING OF RAW and I failed her. Much like my first date with Suzie Blanchard back at the Prom. But that's another story. The truth is I apparently underestimated the power of little Johnny Morrison's immaculately bouncy hair! Damn Slomo Jomo! I guess there's more to him than that gigantic head and his rockstar good looks after all!

The crowd both laughs and boos a little.

mk76.jpg

But that's history. There's no goin' back. There's no second chances at being the KING OF THE RING 2012! Oh, no. No matter how much I wanna take it all back...what's done is done. Johnny Morrison is the King, although I have no idea where they will get a crown that big.

Mankind smiles at his own joke in his twisted kind of way. The crowd reacts with a few cheers. Suddenly, Mankind gets sight of an angry Paul Bearer and straightens up.

No, this isn't about the KING anymore. This is about Scott Stiener. What a transition, right? We go from young and good looking to someone more my age and, well, as much of a mangled mess as I am. I mean, I'm not going to pull out all the same tired jokes here people. Cause I could talk all day about his monstrous arms and his history with steriod usage. Yeah, I could mention that, but I won't. Yeah, I could have a field day with his monologues that come off sounding like Dr. Suess on crack. But, yeah, I won't mention that either. And I'm not even gonna start to decifer what BIG BOOTY DADDY actually means, because I believe a man's sexual preferences are his own business.

The crowd begins to cheer a little again at Steiner's expense.

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

After blurting Steiner's trademark phrase he turns his head and pulls his head back to expose his mangled ear.

Cause with my ear all messed up like this, I can never really tell if I'm talking loud enough.

The crowd gives him a minor reaction.

But I'm not goin' that route tonight, people! No, this isn't some stand up comedy routine. I hope the fan who caught Mr. Socko at King of the Ring enjoys and takes care of him. CAUSE IT'S THE LAST DAMN SOCK YOU'RE EVER GONNA SEE!! AND I MAY HAVE FAILED DESTINY ONCE, BUT, IF YOU'LL JUST GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE, BABY, I'LL MOVE HEAVEN AND HELL TO MAKE YOU PROUD!!!

mANKIND-7.jpg

Mankind slumps over in the ring and almost looks like he's crying as the moment is interupted...​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Shane and I hope to bring some good fun with our promo. Hopefully HBKFan shows up for our match. Card looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.