UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 16th Card

I've been yearning to see more NWO like stuff. I hope my wet dream becomes partially real. :mark:

Great card, Daniels will have a promo for ya.

Aniking

Reaction score

I've been yearning to see more NWO like stuff. I hope my wet dream becomes partially real. :mark:

:Ricardo2:

LOL! My last match as Christian before going on that break was a tag match - Christian & Cody Rhodes vs. Chris Jericho & Steve Austin. Same partner, one of the same opponents, and the guy who beat me the week before that tag match. This shit writes itself haha.

Pleased to see Steiner getting his debut match, as well as Itch as Jericho and Chase as Styles. The tag match with the KOTR semi-finalists should deliver big time!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

:Ricardo2:

LOL! My last match as Christian before going on that break was a tag match - Christian & Cody Rhodes vs. Chris Jericho & Steve Austin. Same partner, one of the same opponents, and the guy who beat me the week before that tag match. This shit writes itself haha.

Pleased to see Steiner getting his debut match, as well as Itch as Jericho and Chase as Styles. The tag match with the KOTR semi-finalists should deliver big time!

I thoroughly enjoyed what you guys did as NWO, with Randy Orton in there too it was fantastic. Kind of wish I was around sooner to have followed all of it.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Got a week off, perfectly fine with me. Considering I have a huge match going for NXT, not being booked is just what I needed.

Card looks nice, I am really looking forward to see how Steiner's debut match turns out. Also, both tag matches are looking strong.

Aniking

Reaction score

I thoroughly enjoyed what you guys did as NWO, with Randy Orton in there too it was fantastic. Kind of wish I was around sooner to have followed all of it.

I don't doubt you were a fan, and I'm happy you were as I enjoyed being apart of it all... but it was just the way you worded that last post. The "I hope my wet dream becomes partially real" just came across very sad.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Haha, yeah... Could have worded it differently. I dunno, I guess thanks to you I'm a huge mark for Christian now.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 16th Edition

Before Raw goes on the air, Stone Cold is seen standing outside of the arena.

5664760:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

Stone Cold: I'd like to address the General Manager real quick. In the past, I have made accusations that you are out to ensure that your entire time in the position you're in is spent sticking it to the "Texas Rattlesnake" by seizing every opportunity ta' screw him over and piss him off in the process. Well, this week ya proved it. I'm not surprised that ya booked me in a tag team match against Christian and Cody Rhodes, that's not what I'm referring to, the way yer tryna' stick it to me this week is by making my partner Em Vee Pea, a man who I've had nothing but differences with. You honestly expected me ta' believe that he was going ta' have my back and we'd have a competitive match-up. I'm not stupid, if I go into that arena, through the locker room, up those steps, to the Gorilla position, through that curtain, down that ramp, into that ring, and compete, as soon as that bell rings it will cease to be a match and become a three-on-one assault.

What reason do I have to believe it wouldn't, because Montel's got a shot at Cody Rhodes' title at the pay-per-view? Gimme a break, they'd gladly set aside their differences ta' do your bidding, son. That's why you aren't gonna see Stone Cold Steve Austin get anywhere near that match tonight. Count me out, hand me the loss, I'm not being embarassed on Raw anymore. And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday Octoberr 16th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the L.A fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Oh My Congregation!!

The fans pop at Dinero's trademark opening line.

Now, Pope just saw what 'ya all saw. Stunnin' Steve jus' told the entire world that he wasn't goin' show up tonight. Pope always knew 'ya were a coward Steve, but now 'ya makin' Pope look like a fool. Pope promoted a main event, Pope promised his congregation that 'ya woul' be here. But ever since 'ya lost the UWF Championship, 'ya been nothin' but a waste of space. Pope's happy 'ya not here. But let Pope tell 'ya somethin' Austin, after reducin' 'yaself to becomin' nothin' but the little bitch Pope jus' saw on the screen; let Pope tell 'ya he's done. He's done wit' 'ya and 'ya stank ass attitude; he's done. And so are 'ya daddy. And Pope says 'ya done 'cause after King of The Ring; Stunnin' Steve won't be 'round anymore. 'ya wanna no show on Pope and the congregation? Fine, Pope will make sure that 'ya don't have a job anymore. 'Cause after King of The Ring Steve, consider 'ya Raw contract terminated pimpin'. Good riddins 'ya piece of trash.

And just like that, Dinero drops his mic and Raw heads to its first commercial

===================

163861069.JPG

===================

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 265 pounds; "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner!

Out of the silence comes the wail of the siren...

Holla! If Ya Hear Me!
[video=youtube;I3ayZjrmF18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ayZjrmF18&list=PL9051CE33293B3D92&index=48&feature=plpp_video[/video]

The arena is covered in a red hue as the music of Scott Steiner plays through the PA system. From behind the curtain, emerges the man with the largest arms in the world. Steiner is wearing his chain mail hood, sunglasses and ring gear as he stands out on the stage. Steiner flexes both of his massive biceps, and yells out at the crowd

"It's the Big Bad Booty Daddy, BITCH!"

IMG_4243_zps17cc0649.jpg

Scott starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring without Petey Williams or Rhaka Khan. Scott continues to walk down the ramp and when he reaches the bottom, he flexes right in front of the camera and kisses his bicep, before shoving the camera man out of the way. Steiner stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. Steiner patiently waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 296 pounds; he is The Undertaker!

[video=youtube;oU32d3rRJiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU32d3rRJiY[/video]

Jim Johnston's "You're Gonna Pay" begins playing and the entire arena begins to boo. The boos are soon over powered by the revving of a motorcycle engine. Out onto the stage drives the "American Badass" The Undertaker. Undertaker parks his motorccle on the stage momentarily before slapping his chest with his fist and engaging the motorcycle once more, flying down the entrance ramp. He rides around each side of the ring until heading back towards the end of the entrance ramp and getting off the motorcylce. Undertaker heads towards the steel steps, climbing each one and entering the ring, ready to begin this match.

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Steiner and Undertaker lock up. Both men possess a scary amount of strength; this in turn cancels each other out and both men stand in the center of the ring trying to push the other off balance….

Cole: Looks like we’ve got ourselves a tug of war of sorts to start this match.

The intense stand still holds true to form until Steiner strikes first, with a swift kick to the stomach of the Undertaker. Undertaker doubles over, grabbing his stomach in pain as Scott Steiner grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him from the center of the ring to the near ropes. Undertaker bounces of the ropes and comes back at Steiner, who has lowered his head. Undertaker sees this and immediately wraps his arm around Steiner’s neck before bringing him face first onto the canvas with a running DDT. Steiner’s head spikes off the canvas as Undertaker turns him onto his back and covers him for the first time this match…

1…

2…

Steiner rolls a shoulder!

As soon as Steiner kicks out, Undertaker grabs him by the neck and applies a rear chinlock. Steiner gasps for air as Undertaker applies more and more pressure to this basic hold…

King: I can’t remember the last time I saw someone apply a chinlock on Raw.

Undertaker continues to apply pressure to the rear chinlock, but the hold doesn’t have the desired results. Scott Steiner is able to get to a vertical base, with The Undertaker still holding onto his neck. Undertaker holds on for dear life, going so far as to wrap his legs around Steiner’s waist. The chinlock starts to pay dividends as Steiner drops back down to a knee…

Cole: And it seems as if The Undertaker’s strategy of taking the equally strong Scott Steiner down is working.

King: That Undertaker is always evolving and strategizing.

Undertaker continues to apply pressure to what has now become a rear naked choke submission. But there is still life in Scott Steiner. Steiner wills him back to a vertical base and forces himself backwards, sending Undertaker back first into the nearest corner. Undertaker shows the pain that this caused, but will not relent. He doesn’t let go of Steiner. In turn, Steiner walks out of the corner and back towards the center of the ring, where he repeats the process, driving Undertaker into the top turnbuckle yet again. This time, Undertaker has no choice but to let go. Gasping for air, Steiner drops back to a knee while the Undertaker rests in the corner. Scott Steiner shakes the effects of the rear naked choke off and manages to get back to his feet. As he does, Undertaker charges out of the corner and towards Steiner. Scott is ready for him and as Undertaker charges in. Steiner wraps both of his arms around Undertaker’s waist, throwing him overhead with a belly to belly suplex. Undertaker is thrown halfway across the ring and Steiner goes over to him and covers him, attempting his first pinfall…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out!

Steiner gets off Undertaker and grabs the big man by the neck, lifting him to his feet in the process. Steiner quickly throws Undertaker back towards the corner, where the Undertaker’s spine hits the top turnbuckle hard. Steiner runs towards Undertaker looking for a clothesline, but at the last second, Undertaker moves out of the way and Steiner crashes chest first with the top turnbuckle. The recoil causes Steiner to stumble out of the corner and he’s left defenseless as Undertaker runs off the far ropes and back towards Steiner, almost beheading him with a vicious running big boot. The Big Bad Booty Daddy falls to the canvas as Undertaker stands over him. ‘Taker uses the ropes as a way to gather momentum before delivering a huge leg drop right across Steiner’s throat. Undertaker wastes no time going for another cover…

1…

2…

Steiner kicks out!

Cole: These two behemoths have been going back and forth.

Undertaker gets to his feet and makes sure that Steiner does the same. Undertaker grabs Steiner by the left arm and twists it before walking backwards to the nearest corner. Slowly but surely, ‘Taker makes his way up each turnbuckle; first the bottom rung, followed by the middle and finally the top. Undertaker gingerly walks across the ropes, still in firm possession of Scott Steiner’s left arm…

King: May be time for Old School!

Undertaker stands tall on the ropes and throws his arm in the air, receiving a pop from the fans even though he’s a heel. Undertaker jumps off, looking for Old School. But as he’s in midair, Scott Steiner is able to catch him and power him down on the canvas with a powerslam. The ring shakes upon Undertaker’s impact and the former deadman grabs his spine in response to the counter from Steiner. Seiner stands over Undertaker before flexing his muscles and dropping an elbow right on Undertaker’s chest. Not only does the offensive move drive the air out of Undertaker’s chest, but it also doubles as a pinning combination…

1…

2…

Steiner gets off Undertaker and performs his trademark pushups in the center of the ring…

Cole: That’s vintage Steiner!

King: Ugh!

Steiner does about ten pushups before getting back to a vertical base. What Steiner does not realize is what while he was “showing offâ€; Undertaker was able to get to his feet as well. Undertaker meets Steiner with a right hand to the face, which knocks the genetic freaks backwards. Undertaker delivers another right hand, which dazes Steiner. This allows Undertaker to lift Steiner onto his shoulder and charge right at the nearest turnbuckle, dropping Steiner face first onto the top turnbuckle pad…

Cole: Snake eyes!

As Steiner bounces face first off the turnbuckle, Undertaker runs off the far ropes and takes Steiner down with a flying clothesline. As both men go to the canvas, Undertaker crawls over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Steiner kicks out!

Undertaker gets to his feet after Steiner kicks out. ‘Taker wipes the hair out of his face before throwing his right arm in the air, calling for the Chokeslam. A dazed Scott Steiner pulls himself to his feet thanks to help from the ropes. Unbeknownst to him, Undertaker is ready to strike. As Steiner gets up, he turns around and Undertaker immediately throws his arm around Steiner’s neck….

King: Could it be?!

Undertaker prepares to lift Steiner up, but as he does, Steiner wraps his bicep around the nearby top rope, making it so that Undertaker is unable to lift him off the canvas. Steiner then kicks Undertaker in the stomach yet again before taking Undertaker down with a stiff short arm clothesline. Steiner wastes no time going for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out!

Steiner gets to his feet and tells everyone that this match is over. Steiner watches patiently as Undertaker gets to his feet. As Undertaker does, Steiner wraps his arms around Undertaker’s waist, looking for another belly to belly, but ‘taker is able to block by delivering a right hand to the kidney. This slows Steiner and allows Undertaker to goozle his opponent, quickly lifting him up and slamming him back firs onto the canvas…

Cole: Chokeslam! He got him!

After the Chokeslam, Undertaker drops down and covers Steiner, looking for the win…

1…

2…

Steiner gets a foot on the ropes!

Undertaker turns back towards the ref, who motions to the ropes and Steiner’s foot. Undertaker gets to his feet, shaking his head the entire time. Once again, Undertaker moves the hair out of his face and performs his slit throat taunt, signifying that the end is here. Undertaker watches as Steiner slowly pushes himself to his feet and as he gets up, Undertaker spins him around before lifting him upset down in the air…

Cole: Undertaker looking for the Tombstone Piledriver!

As Undertaker hoists Steiner up, Steiner is able to use the momentum to slide down Undertaker’s back and land on his feet behind Undertaker. Steiner wastes no time quickly spinning Undertaker around and placing his arm around Undertaker’s neck, before falling backwards, slamming Undertaker face first onto the canvas…

King: Steiner Liner!

An exhausted Steiner hits one of his many finishing moves and turns the dead weight of The Undertaker over and covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner; Scott Steiner!

220px-Tna_035.jpg

The alarm sounds again as Steiner’s music plays for a second time this evening. Scott Steiner gets to his feet in victory. As the referee raises Steiner’s arm, out runs Petey Williams to celebrate the victory in the ring. Williams slides into ring and hugs Steiner right away. Steiner immediately pushes Williams off him and onto his butt in the ring. Steiner walks past Williams on his way to leaving the ring and demands that Williams never touch him again. As Steiner leaves the ring, Williams sits in the ring dejected. This is where Raw heads elsewhere.

The camera cuts backstage, and John Morrison is in his dressing room preparing for his match.

jomo_b10.png

Todd Grisham sneaks up behind Morrison and taps him on the shoulder. Morrison turns and fires a disgusted look at Grisham.

Grisham: Would I be able to ask you a few questions, John?

Morrison: You? Again? Every time I turn my back, you're there with your goofy glasses. "A quick word John????". Do you get some sort of sick thrill out of approaching people when they're changing?

Grisham: I'm just doing my job...

Morrison: I bet you're looking to give out a few jobs too. Is that what you always say when people ask why you're leering at their bodies? Do me a favour, after tonight, never come into my dressing room again. Got it?

Grisham: Ok, I guess...

Morrison: Good. So, what did you want to ask?

Grisham: I just wanted to know how you feel about teaming up with someone you may be facing in the King of the Ring final. Can you trust Kurt Angle?

Morrison: Trust him? I trust that he wouldn't dare lay a finger on John Morrison. Do I trust him to hold up his end of the bargain? I'm not quite so sure. You see, The Guru of Greatness is a relentless perfectionist. Everything I do, I do with the clear image of success in my mind. Why bother doing something if you don't want to win? Does Kurt Angle share my burning desire for success? I don't know. I don't even know if I can trust him not to flip out and punch a fan. One thing I can recognize, though, is the potential in our team. Sure, Kurt's got his flaws, as I've ruthlessly exposed in the past, but, other than me, who hasn't? He may be a nutjob, but on his day he can be up there with the best. Fortunately for him, the only man on the UWF roster who he can't beat is on his team tonight.

Grisham: What about Mankind and HBK? Do you think they can end your unbeaten streak?

Morrison: Seriously? That's a serious question?

Grisham: Yeah...

Morrison scowls at Grisham as he continues.

Morrison: I think Mankind and HBK have a better chance of stumbling into a Playboy orgy than they do of stopping me. With Captain Morrison, the MVP of UWF, leading the team, we can't be stopped by any team, let alone those two goofballs. Pigs aren't flying tonight, John Morrison is rolling on.

Morrison storms out of the room and leaves Grisham alone in the locker room, as the camera fades out.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Gainsville, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds; AJ Styles!

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

Get Ready to Fly

The theme music of "The Phenomonal" AJ Styles begins to play and the fans cheer one of the few bright spots of Tuesday Night RAW. Out walks AJ onto the stage, wearing his trademark hoodie. AJ looks out to one side of the arena, never taking the hood off. Then he looks to the other side, repeating the process. Styles then forces the hood off and poses in his trademark fashion as the pyro goes off behind him.

AJ+Styles+entrando.jpg

The pyro concludes and Styles saunters down the ramp, high fiving a few fans who want to touch one of their favorite wrestlers. Styles hops onto the ring apron and enters the ring, where he poses again and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 222 pounds; "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Lights go out when all of a sudden

Break the
Walls
Down!

[video=youtube;ViNbIf3GXJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ViNbIf3GXJo[/video]

Fans cheer as the twinkle being shown of Jericho's jacket is shining and the lights go on fully and shows Jericho

+Chris+Jericho+vs.+Kofi+Kingston+WWE+RAW+World+Tou  r+February,+2012+Abu+Dhabi+9-2-2012+(1).JPG

Jericho turns as he is happy to see all the fans Jericho begins to look at the ring as he smiles. Jericho goes and he walks down the ramp and he begins to get excited as he knows hat he has a golden opportunity. Jericho reaches the ramp and heads up he steel steps before walking onto the ring apron and performing his trademark taunt. Jericho then enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Jericho manages to snap off a quick arm drag, sending AJ to the other side of the ring. AJ rolls through, avoiding any sort of collateral damage and getting back to a vertical base. AJ meets Jericho back in the center of the ring and his time it’s AJ who snaps off the arm drag. Now Jericho flies across ring, using the same method that AJ did to avoid hurting himself. Jericho gets to a knee and he and AJ stare one another down. AJ motions for Jericho to bring it on and Jericho quickly gets back to his feet and thee two lock up in the center of the ring. Jericho quickly grabs AJ by the arm and performs a go behind, wrenching Styles’ arm in the process. Not looking to stay in this position for long, AJ throws a back elbow directly into Jericho’s face. Jericho responds the way any normal human being would when getting elbowed in the face; he releases his grip on AJ and makes sure that his facial features are intact. As Jericho holds his face, he doesn’t see that AJ is running towards him, looking for a clothesline. Jericho is able to regain sight long enough to perform a matrix like counter to AJ’s clothesline, bending backwards so that AJ hits absolutely nothing. AJ’s own momentum sends him continuously running towards the far ropes and as he bounces of them, Jericho is able to get back to position and performs a hip toss. As Jericho tosses Styles, AJ is able to use his superior athleticism to land on his face. This shocks everyone, including Jericho and Styles uses this to his advantage. He catches Jericho off guard with an enziguiri to the side of the head, which sends Jericho face first onto the canvas. The fans applaud the chain wrestling they’ve seen to start this contest as Styles goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Cole: Fast paced action to start this contest!

King: Don’t you know Cole who’s in the ring right now; that’s AJ Styles, he only knows fast paced.

AJ gets to his feet before grabbing Jericho and lifting him to his. AJ throws a few forearms right to Jericho’s face, knocking Jericho backwards onto the ropes. Styles grabs Jericho by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Jericho bounces off the opposing ropes and comes back at Styles, who looks for a clothesline. Jericho is able to duck under the clothesline and continues to run. Eventually, Jericho reaches the ropes that he was thrown off of and uses them as a springboard and is able to perform a rope assisted missile dropkick directly to the face of AJ Styles. Styles geos down and Jericho goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Styles kicks out!

Cole: Let’s also not forget how quick Chris Jericho is!

Styles manages to just roll just a shoulder as Jericho gets off him. Styles rolls onto his stomach as Jericho gets to a vertical base. Jericho doesn’t let Styles rest for too long. Jericho grabs Styles by the legs, interlocking both of AJ’s feet before grabbing AJ by the arms and lifting him off his stomach into a surfboard submission. AJ screams in pain as the human body isn’t supposed to bend this way. The referee gets right in AJ’s face and asks him if he wants to give it up. AJ screams no directly into the referee’s face. The entire time, you can hear Chris Jericho scream “ASK HIMâ€; to which the referee replies “I already did; he said no!†Jericho hears the referee’s response and lets go of the submission maneuver. Jericho gets in the referee’s face and the two have a discussion. Jericho gets real close to the official and mutters to him “When I say Ask him, you ask him; you don’t back talk me. Do you understand what I’m saying to you right now?†The referee doesn’t reply with words. He simply points to his shirt and tells Jericho that he’s in charge…

Cole: It seems like Chris Jericho is having liberties with the referee.

King: He needs to focus on the task at hand!

Jericho and the referee continue to hold their discussion until Jericho is spun around. It’s AJ Styles; Jericho spent too much time with the referee and forgot about his opponent. Or did he? As Styles turns Jericho around, Jericho cocks back and prepares to deliver a right hand, but as he swings AJ ducks under and performs a backwards kick, connecting directly with Jericho’s skull…

King: Pele kick!

That right, AJ hit the Pele and Jericho goes down. Styles capitalizes and goes right for the cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

As Jericho kicks out, Styles rolls off him and under the bottom rope and onto the ring apron. Once on the apron, Styles gets to his feet and makes his way to the top turnbuckle. One by one, AJ climbs until he reaches the top. Once he does, “The Pheonomal One†waits patiently for Jericho to get to his feet. Jericho pushes himself to a vertical base, still showing effects from getting kicked in the head. As he reaches a vertical base, Styles leaps off the top, wrapping his legs around Jericho’s head, looking for a hurricanrana. But as Styles has himself in position, Jericho is able to counter and powerbomb Styles down onto the canvas. Jericho then grabs Styles by the legs and attempts to turn him onto his back, looking for the Walls of Jericho…

Cole: The Walls!

Jericho cannot seem to turn Styles, so he bends down, looking for further leverage. As Jericho bends down, Styles is able to surprise him by grabbing his head and cradling him for another pinfall…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time, and it’s Jericho who strikes first. He charges at Styles and almost takes his head off with a clothesline. Styles falls to the mat in the center of the ring and Jericho uses this opportunity to run off the far ropes and use them as a springboard, backflipping and looking for the Lionsault. At the last minute, Styles gets his knees up and Jericho crashes down hard on them. Jericho rolls around the ring in pain as Styles gets to his feet. As AJ reaches a vertical base, Jericho manages to push himself up and AJ runs at Jericho, leaving his feet and this time connecting with the hurricanrana that he attempted earlier. Styles grabs Jericho’s back leg and the referee counts…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

As Jericho kicks out, AJ rolls right back under the rope and onto the ring apron. This time, he stands on the apron and waits for Jericho to get to his feet.

Cole: AJ Styles has been impressive thus far.

As AJ waits patiently, Jericho pushes himself to his feet and AJ leaps off the apron and uses the ropes as a springboard to take Jericho back down with a flying forearm. Jericho falls back to the canvas and Styles goes back on the offensive. He quickly grabs Jericho and drags him towards the nearest corner. From there, Styles heads onto the ring apron yet again and climbs to the top rope. Styles poses momentarily before leaping off and front-flipping, landing on top of Jericho with a 450 splash. All the air is driven out of Jericho’s lungs as Styles hooks the far leg, looking for a win in his debut…

1…

2…

King: He got him!

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; AJ Styles!

AJ-Styles.jpg

AJ gets to his feet in victory. The referee raises his arm and Styles holds his head up high. He’s won his debut bout. Styles poses for the fans once more before rolling under the bottom rope and leaving the rope. Styles heads up the ramp, proud of his feat tonight.

===================

photoofthemoment.jpg

===================

UWF Raw moves backstage as we're greeted by a smiling Matt Striker and a confident Christian. The very sight of Christian causes the UWF Universe to boo, but the reaction cannot be heard backstage, meaning Striker quickly begins the interview.

01_08_3007.jpg

Matt Striker: Christian, tonight you compete for the first time since you were injured by Chris Jericho on the August 7th edition of Tuesday Night Raw. I have to ask - are there any butterflies?

Christian's baffled by the question.

Christian: Are there any butterflies? Really, Matt?

Matt Striker: It's just a question...

Christian: But it's a stupid question, one that I'd expect from Todd Grisham or Josh Matthews and not from an educated guy like you. I've been in this business for a very long time, Matt, you know that, my peeps know that, in fact anybody who has any idea of my career knows that. I've competed in some of the most death-defying matches in professional wrestling history, and the handful of TLC matches against The Dudleys and The Hardys come to mind. My point is, Matt, I've seen it all and I've basically done it all, so my answer to your question... is no. They are no butterflies in my stomach, there are no nerves, I'm not afraid of a thing. It may be my first match in over two months, but I've been training for the past month preparing for this very moment, so I'm more than ready.

Christian looks off in the distance as Striker moves on.

Matt Striker: Alright then, thank you for answering. My next question is - do you have any thoughts regarding the New World Order reuniting for one more match?

Christian: I do, Matt, and my thoughts are pretty simple - this isn't a reunion. There's no hidden agenda behind the two of us teaming up again or even anything remotely close. I have my match at King of the Ring against Steve Austin, Cody has to defend the UWF Championship against MVP on the same night, and it just so happens our paths have crossed in a different way this week. I've already paid Cody back for being the reason why we lost on August 7th, and all I'm looking to do tonight is win the match. Obviously I know Cody pretty well considering our past, and what I can tell you is he'll be looking to win tonight as well... but that's as far as it goes.

Matt Striker: Are you sure?

Christian looks at Striker and smirks, patting him on the back.

Christian: Wouldn't you like to know.

Christian chuckles and leaves the interview area, even though it looks as if Striker isn't quite finished yet. He doesn't bother trying to drag Christian back, so the interview ends there and Raw moves on.

Roberts:
The following is a ag team match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him. Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Roberts:And his tag team partner, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling histroy; Kurt Angle!

[video=youtube;HAiwmRVclrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HAiwmRVclrs[/video]

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away.
Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the UWF United States Champion John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

The bell rings and Shawn Michaels tells Mankind that he will start for his team. On the other side of the ring, Kurt Angle seemed ready to go until he saw that Michaels was starting, so instead John Morrison will begin the match up for his team…

King: Kurt Angle talks a big game, but seems to be afraid to get in the ring with Shawn Michaels.

Cole: It’s called mind games Jerry!

Michaels and Morrison lock up with a collar and elbow tie up, which Morrison breaks immediately by throwing an elbow right into Michaels’ face. This stuns Michaels and allows Morrison to grabs Michaels by the arm and Irish whip him to the far ropes. Michaels bounces off and comes back at Morrison, who leaves his feet and delivers a jumping back heel kick. The Heartbreak Kid falls to the canvas and Morrison follows this offensive move up by running the near ropes and dropping a leg drop right across Michaels’ neck. Morrison wastes no time following this up with the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Morrison grabs Michaels by the arm and now Kurt Angle is begging to get in the match. Angle can barely hold onto the tag rope as Morrison makes his way over to Angle and reluctantly tags the Olympic Gold Medalist in…

King: Of course, now Angle wants in!

Angle enters the ring and immediately grabs Shawn Michaels by the head, delivering right hands directly to the unprotected face of the Heartbreak Kid. Angle delivers one right hand, followed by another, followed by another; all of which rock Michaels’ face. After the third right hand, Angle releases his grip on Michaels’ head, causing the Heartbreak Kid to fall to the canvas. Angle then drops to his knees and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Angle grabs Michaels by the ankle and drags him back towards his corner, where from the ground he tags Morrison back in. Angle doesn’t release Michaels, knowing all too well that he has a five count to work with. Morrison enters the ring, before positioning himself on the second rope and leaping off, dropping an elbow right into Michaels’ chest. The Icon gasps for air as Angle releases his grip on him and leaves the ring. As Angle leaves, Morrison goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: I’m surprised that Kurt Angle and John Morrison have worked this well so far.

King: With those two egos; they’re bound to butt heads eventually.

Morrison gets to his feet and stomps on the fallen body of Shawn Michaels. As Morrison stomps, Michaels is able to push himself to a knee, which prompts Morrison to grab Michaels by the arm and Irish whip towards the nearest turnbuckle. The force from Morrison’s throw causes Michaels to flip back first up the turnbuckle. Michaels quickly falls backwards into the right position and as he turns to face Morrison, John almost takes his head off with the superkick known as “The Nitro Blastâ€. Michaels goes down yet again and Morrison goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

King: Shawn Michaels is in a bad way!

As Morrison gets off Michaels, the Heartbreak Kid rolls over towards the ropes in an attempt to catch his breath. John Morrison will not have any of that. He goes right after Michaels, laying the boots to him as he rests on the ropes once again. Michaels tries to pick himself up, but Morrison grabs him off the ropes before Irish whipping him yet again. Michaels bounces off the far ropes and comes back at Morrison. Morrison is ready to take Michaels out, but before he can, Michaels leaves his feet and takes Morrison down with a flying forearm. Both men lie motionless on the mat as the Detroit crowd starts a chant of “Let’s Go Michaelsâ€. With both men down, the referee has no choice but to begin his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4….

5…

6…

7…

Morrison begins crawling towards Angle…

8…

Michaels crawls towards Mankind…

9…

Both men dive and bring their respective partners into the match!

Mankind and Angle enter the ring at the same time and Angle immediately goes for a right hand, but Mankind ducks under, landing a right hand of his own. Mankind continue his onslaught, delivering several rights to Kurt Angle before grabbing Angle by the arm and Irish whipping him to the far side of the ring. Angle bounces off the ropes and comes back at Mankind, who lowers his head and back body drops Angle.

King: Angle was almost in the lights!

As Angle’s body crashes onto the canvas, Mankind quickly rushes over to him and goes for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Mankind wastes no time, mounting Angle and driving his fist right into Angle’s face. The crowd cheer along as Mankind continues abusing Angle…

Crowd: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10!

After ten right hands directly to the face of the Olympic Gold Medalist, Mankind goes the extra mile and begins biting Angle’s skull…

King: He’s biting him!

As Mankind bites Angle, Kurt has enough and shoves Mankind off him. Both men get to their feet, with Angle checking his head for blood. There is none, just grooves from Mankind’s teeth. None the less, the action must resume. Mankind charges at Angle, only for the Olympic Gold Medalist to side step him and wrap both arms around Mankind’s waist, hoisting him up and slamming Mankind head first onto the canvas with a German suplex.

Cole: Here we go!

Mankind grabs his head as it slams hard on the mat. He has no time to recover as Angle lifts both men back to their feet before slamming him back to the canvas with another German suplex. Once more, Mankind’s neck and head hit the canvas extremely hard; but Kurt Angle isn’t finished. He manages to get the 275-pound Mankind to his feet for a third time before German suplexing him for a third and final time. This time, Angle releases his grip on Mankind and gets to his feet…

King: I think Kurt Angle may be preparing to take it to another level!

As it’s become common with Kurt Angle, the straps come down. Kurt Angle is ready to take it to another gear. Angle backs up, patiently waiting for Mankind to get to his feet. Saliva falls from Angle’s mouth; he’s ready to put Mankind away. As Mankind makes his way to a vertical base, Kurt Angle prepares to strike, when he feels a slap on his back. It’s John Morrison; he’s tagged himself into the match. As Mankind gets up, Morrison enters the ring and runs past him, using the ropes as a springboard and turning towards Mankind, looking for the Flying Chuck Kick. At the last minute, Mankind moves out of the way and rolls towards his corner and tags in Shawn Michaels. Michaels enters the ring and goes right after Morrison who landed on his feet after missing the Flying Chuck. Michaels delivers a right hand to Morrison, which knocks him back onto the ropes. Michaels grabs Morrison by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing side of the ring, Morrison reverses and sends Michaels towards the ropes instead. As Michaels comes back towards Morrison, he leaves his feet and hits yet another flying forearm. Both men lie on the canvas, but not for long. Michaels is able to kick up to his feet, with the crowd soundly behind him. Michaels starts bouncing around the ring, almost as if he’s feeding off the energy from the people. The Heartbreak Kid assumes his very familiar position in the corner and begins stomping his right foot….

Cole: And it looks like the band is tuning up!

The crowd clap along with Michaels’ stomping; they all know the end is near for both John Morrison and his undefeated streak. Michaels’ pace gets faster and faster as Morrison pulls himself up and Michaels prepares to strike. Morrison makes it all the way to a vertical base and as he turns around, Michaels is able to play a tune. But before he can, Kurt Angle comes running on the ring apron towards Michaels. Michaels sees this and dispatches of Kurt Angle with a locked and loaded Sweet Chin Music! The crowd pops as Angle falls to the arena floor from the ring apron. Michaels looks towards the outside and down on Kurt Angle, telling him that “Michaels will always be betterâ€. But Shawn Michaels has forgotten about John Morrison, who rolls Michaels up from behind and grabs the tights for good measure…

1…

2…

King: Hey! Hey!

3…

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners; the team of Kurt Angle and John Morrison!

01.jpg
morrison.jpg

Cole: Morrison continues to win!

Morrison quickly rolls out of the ring and to the floor where the referee follows in order to raise his hand. Michaels is in the middle of the ring, irate at what just transpired. Michaels points to Morrison and then to Kurt Angle, letting John know that is his fate come King of The Ring. This is where Raw heads to commercial.

====================

eve4.jpg

So nice, I put her twice

=====================

Cole: It's now time for our main event. Cody Rhodes and Christian will team up for one night only to take on MVP, who has been left all alone thanks to Steve Austin!

Justin Roberts: The following is now a handicap match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontraio, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds; Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring.

Roberts And his tag team partner, from Marietta, Georgia, weighning in at 225 pounds; he is the UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes.

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes comes out through the curtain with his hood over his head, when the music hits he flips it off revealing a big smile on his face. He cockily walsk down the ramp with the UWF Championship proudly wrapped around his waist. Rhodes wastes no time entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

Roberts: And their opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 246 pounds, Montel Vontavious Porter...MVP

The theme music of MVP hits, but instead of coming down from the entrance ramp, MVP makes his way to the ring through the fans. He knows that he has to throw something different at this duo, so he will do everything he has to. MVP hops over the barricade and enters the ring.

The bell rings and MVP has no choice but to go at this match alone. Christian decides that he will start for his team. The two lock up and MVP immediately kicks Christian in the stomach before dropping to his knee and delivering a right uppercut directly to Christian’s jaw. Christian flies backwards and onto his back, where MVP quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

King: MVP knows what he’s got to do! He’s got to end this fast!

MVP quickly gets on top of Christian and starts delivering right hands directly to Christian’s face. MVP drives fist after fist into Christian’s face, until the UWF Champion enters the ring and delivers a running boot to the side of MVP’s skull. MVP falls off Christian and Rhodes drags Christian towards his corner before exiting the ring. All Christian has to now do is reach out, and he does, tagging the Champion in; bringing him into this contest legally for the first time. Rhodes comes in like a ball of fire, stomping away at the Challenger for his UWF Championship. Rhodes lifts MVP off the canvas before Irish whipping him towards the far ropes. MVP comes back towards Rhodes, who lowers his head. MVP sees this and is counters, grabbing Rhodes by the head and taking the UWF Champion to the canvas with a swift swinging neckbreaker. MVP wastes no time going for the cover on the Champion…

1…

2…

Cody Rhodes kicks out!

MVP gets to his feet and quickly looks towards the corner, where he sees Christian. MVP runs towards him and quickly knocks him off the apron with a Drive By Kick. Christian falls to the arena floor and MVP poses for the fans that pop for him. He takes too much time though as Rhodes takes him down from behind with a clubbing blow. MVP stumbles and this allows Rhodes to pick him up from behind and drop him on his head with a back body drop. MVP grabs his head as Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out!

King: The numbers game is just too much for MVP!

Cole: I can’t believe Steve Austin left him alone tonight!

Christian has made his way back onto the apron and demands that Rhodes tags him in. Rhodes complies and the duo stand in the ring, lifting MVP to his feet. They both throw him off and towards the far ropes and as MVP comes back, both men lift him off the canvas and slam him face first with a double flapjack. MVP’s face hits the mat hard. As he rolls around the ring in pain, Christian heads towards the far corner and gets into a three point stance…

Cole: Oh no!

Christian is raring to go! As MVP pushes himself to his feet, Christian charges out of the corer and as MVP turns around, Christian almost cuts him in half with a rib-breaking spear! As MVP goes to the canvas, grabbing his midsection in pain, Rhodes insists that Christian bring him back into the match. Christian returns the favor and tags the Champion in. Rhodes cockily enters the ring, knowing that this match is essentially over. Rhodes watches as MVP tries to get to his feet, but is struggling due to the Spear. With what Cody Rhodes has planned, MVP doesn’t need to get up. MVP barely makes it to a knee before Rhodes wraps his arm around MVP’s neck and spins forward to the mat, slamming him face first with Cross Rhodes!

King: God! Cross Rhodes!

MVP’s body goes limp, there’s no more fight in the Number One Contender and Rhodes knows it. He goes for a nonchalant cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners; Christian and Cody Rhodes!

WWE-Superstar-Christian-25.jpg
Cody_Rhodes163.jpg

The dastardly duo have their arms raised by the official, but it’s short lived as Christian rolls out of the ring. He goes over to the timekeeper and grabs Cody Rhodes’ UWF Championship. Christian reenters the ring and poses with the Championship…

Cole: What’s this?

Untitled-6.jpg

Cody Rhodes and the entire arena watch as Christian holds the UWF Title high in the air before bringing it down and handing it to Cody Rhodes. Christian pats Rhodes on the back before leaving the ring. The last thing we see before Raw goes off the air is Christian staring Cody Rhodes down as he holds the UWF Championship up high.

Credits
You Already Know!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 16th Edition

Show seems a bit short, however could this be the end of Dresden? Being terminated, I know of the real life stuff but going out at KOTR...

Kill it Dres! Other than that, not much to write about the show other than a few promos that were delivered.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

I think Raw was great even though there was a lack of TTing on certain ends. Props to CW for not writing most of them as two minute squashes.

Bummed Albo didnt show up, makes sense he got pinned tonight too because of it. Could this possibly be though Christian replacing MVP at the ppv? Not sure, guess we will see.

Also Austin backing out of a fight was really weird for me to read. I cant say anything good or bad about it, I just wasnt expecting that. It is an e-fed though.

Anyway, good job Cwalker, KOTR is looking good as is Raw

Edit: oh, really liked shoving Petey down after he tried to hug Steiner. I fucking laughed. Poor guy, cant he get some love?

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I wasn't able to find any time for a promo, and when I was able to, the inspiration was just not coming. Great show though! You always impress me Cwalker!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Stone Cold has quickly found out that D'Angelo Dinero is a boss that pushes back. The retirement of the Rattlesnake now has an explanation, except now win or lose I fear it's going to be more bitter than heartfelt. We'll see. I will give more detailed thoughts after I finish what I'm currently working on. Stay tuned.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Stone Cold needs a tag partner he can count on! Christopher Daniels puts his name in that hat! 8D

BDC

Reaction score

Aw, they all escaped the mandible claw? Not for long! All hail the KING OF RAW!!! Mankind! lol!

Aniking

Reaction score

And Raw produces a nice show once again. Bit disappointing with the lack of promos, but I held up my end so that's all that matters to me. I also loved the fact that the matches weren't all short, so props to Cwalker for taking the time to give them length even though he got let down by a couple of people.

Christian gets a win on the board and holds that UWF Championship high as a result. That made me smile haha. Looking forward to next week!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles