UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 2nd Edition

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday Octoberr 2nd, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. We are just seven days removed from Clash of The Champions and boy, what a show it was!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't believe it Cole. Last week, we saw three new Champions crowned, none bigger than Cody Rhodes finally winning the big one. That's right, Cody Rhodes is the UWF Champion!

Cole: But that's not all. After weeks, we finally found out who the new General Manager was; "The Pope"!

King: I was shocked Cole. D'Angelo Dinero is running Raw. It's safe to say that Raw will now be "Pimping"

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the L.A fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Oh My Congregation!!

The fans pop at Dinero's trademark opening line.

Now after Pope came back and took the reigns as General Manager, he was gettin' all types of calls. ESPN wanted Pope, Daytime TV shows wanted Pope, everybody wanted a piece of Pope, but Pope said "naw". Pope's main focus is provin' week in and week out that Raw is the best brand in UWF daddy. And Pope's goin' start doin' that by makin' a huge announcement.

The crowd pops once more as Dinero's voice intensifies.

The next UWF Pay-Per-View is an event known as King of The Ring. Now Pope may have never worn the crown, but Pope was once upon a time the King of This Ring, so Pope knows exactly what that title means. But tonight, Pope's goin' announce the eight men that will be takin' part of that tournament. The first participant will be...The United States Champion; John Morrison...

There's a mixed reaction to Morrison being announced as the first participant.

The next participant will be...former United States Champion; Kofi Kingston!

That mixed reaction now becomes flat out boos as Kingston is mentioned.

The third member will be...The Heartbreak Kid; Shawn Michaels!

The roof almost explodes as Michaels is announced.

Fourth will be "The American Badass", 'Da Undertaker!

Another mixed reaction.

Fif' member of the King of The Ring tournament will be; The Olympic Gold Medalist; Kurt Angle!

The fans boo Kurt Angle possibly becoming King of The Ring.

The sixth man will be..."The Cowboy" James Storm!

The fans cheer "Cowboy" as it's announced Storm will challenge for the crown.

And the last two spots will be filled by the tandem of Goldust and Mankind.

And the announcement of the "Hollywood Blondes" being in the tournament draw another pop from the crowd.

Now, the King of The Ring quarterfinals will begin next week daddy, and then the semifinals and finals will take place on October 28th at the King of The Ring Pay-Per-View. And Pope knows what all of 'ya are thinkin'; Pope what does the winner recieve. Well, let Pope tell 'ya. The King of The Ring will earn himself a shot at the UWF Championship at Survivor Series. So Pope wants all of 'ya to get ready, 'cuz it all begins next week daddy. And that's Gospel!

And with that, Dinero drops his mic and smiles for the camera as Raw goes to its first commercial.

====================

hell-in-a-cell-poster-header.jpg

====================

As the first Raw since Clash of Champions rolls on, we're taken backstage and are met with a face that hasn't been seen on Raw for close to two months, and a face that shockingly reappeared last week at Clash of Champions. The man is smiling, immediately prompting boos from the crowd in attendance. It's because the man in question is Christian, who's standing outside the arena.

06_10_083.jpg

Christian: UWF Universe... it's been a while. In fact, it's been too long, a period of time where you all shouldn't have been unfairly deprived of your Captain for so long. It's unfair on you all, it really is, and I sincerely apologise on behalf of Chris Jericho, Steve Austin and of course Teddy Long for my prolonged absence. But don't worry, I'm back, and I'm NEVER leaving until I claim what was wrongfully stolen from underneath me. I'm going to get straight to the point - I should be standing here as UWF Champion. I don't care if my peeps here in Washington or around the world have grown tired of hearing me say that, but all I do is tell the truth. All I do is provide you with the facts, and the fact of the matter is I was screwed at the Great American Bash, and that one night, that one terrible referee call, landed me in the position I find myself in right now - coming off an injury.

Christian's trademark smile is no more as he has become very serious.

Christian: For those of you who don't remember, let me fill you in on what happened. At The Great American Bash, I faced "Stone Cold" Steve Austin for the UWF Championship, and at that point I had beaten him in three consecutive matches and was therefore undefeated. Steve thought he had me beaten, he thought he had Captain Charisma finished, but little did he know I was not done yet. When Steve pinned my shoulders to the mat, the referee's count only got to one before I lifted my foot up and placed it on the bottom rope, and as the rules of the game state, I had broken up the count. But, what was a blatant disregard for the rules, likely backed by that incompetent Teddy Long, the referee somehow "missed" my foot being placed on the ropes, completed the three count, and Steve left the pay-per-view as UWF Champion. Now for the next two weeks, as much as I did well to hide my disappointment, that "loss" played on my mind too often. I shut myself out from the entire world when I wasn't on Raw; I stopped speaking to my friends and family and was just a total wreck. I still did my job and showed up to Raw to compete and to do what I do best - speak my mind - but I paid the price.

Christian looks away for a moment, composing himself, before looking back at the camera to continue.

06_10_061.jpg

Christian: Nine days after the Great American Bash, I was forced to compete in a Tables match on Raw against MVP. On the surface I seemed like my normal self, but mentally I wasn't there. In the lead up to the match, I didn't even know what I was saying, I didn't comprehend what MVP was saying; all I knew was that I should be the UWF Champion and that I shouldn't have to waste my time with a man who will never be anything more than a criminal and a poser. All I thought about was the UWF Championship, day in and day out, every second my life, so when it came to my match... I was subsequently put through a Table and actually beaten for the first time. The funny thing is, Teddy knew my predicament the whole time, yet he chose to put me in a Tables match with absolutely nothing riding on it, betting that I would lose that match, only for him to close that Raw by announcing me as one of six Elimination Chamber participants. If you asked Teddy, he would've thought he'd done the right thing, but he didn't. Still, he forced me to show up the following week to team with Cody Rhodes against Chris Jericho and Steve, thinking that just because I was given a title shot that everything would be right in my world again. Well, it wasn't, because one of the worst decisions in the history of this business kept playing on my mind.

Christian scratches his head, again thinking about the Great American Bash.

Christian: It never left my mind that I should've been the UWF Champion and as the man who would go into the Elimination Chamber defending the title. So when Raw finally came round, Cody and I were comfortably beaten, but it wasn't Cody's fault... it was mine. I let two men who I'd beaten numerous times control the match, etching in their minds the thought that they were better than me. In the end I paid the price, in the form of Chris Jericho smacking me across the back of the head with a steel chair while I was already out cold through a Codebreaker. Chris did what he did out of spite; he did it because I put him on the shelf through the very same course of action at Starrcade. All Chris had on his mind was revenge and there was no excuse for him to do such a thing, but little did I know that it was, in fact, a blessing in disguise. See I was only scheduled to be out of action for a month, but I took an extra month off to train and to plan out what I would do next when I returned, and my first move is to go back to the root of it all. Even while I wasn't competing, my constant petitioning for Teddy Long to be removed from his position played on his mind, forcing him to relieve himself of his duties, so now that one piece of the puzzle is out of the way, three pieces still remain.

Christian's smile has returned, as he holds one finger up to the camera.

06_10_071.jpg

Christian: One more match. When all the pieces come together, and my plan goes off without a hitch, I will be rewarded with one... more... World Championship match, a match that will be officiated correctly and with no blatant behind the scenes favouritism from any General Manager. I will walk in that match as the number one contender and walk out as the rightful UWF Champion, while the entire Raw roster can do nothing about it. I have my reasons for doing what I did at Clash of Champions, why I went after Steve and not Chris, why I helped Cody become UWF Champion, but I'll hold onto those for now. All I want my peeps to know is that Captain Charisma is back... with a vengeance. There's no more Christian's Campaign, instead it's been replaced by Christian's Vengeance. Now what's my vengeance exactly? Well, that's for me to know, and for you... to wait and see.

Christian begins to chuckle to himself, enjoying the thought of what he has planned. Christian leaves the camera's view soon after, leaving us with the thought of a more driven, more determined Christian than ever before. Raw quickly moves elsewhere.

Fans in the arena cheer like crazy after a crazy monday night Raw when all of a sudden

Get
Ready to
Fly!

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

Fans cheer like crazy when the phenomenal AJ Styles comes out and he returns after a short absence from the UWF. The fans cheer with excitement and he is happy to be here. AJ Styles goes in the ring and does his traditional phenomenal pose. AJ Styles goes and gets a microphone. AJ Styles begins to speak

styles20.jpg

AJ Styles: It is good to be back in the UWF!

fans cheer like crazy as AJ goes and begins to speak

AJ Styles: Now the last time I was here in the UWF... things didn't go my way. I went to Friday Night Smackdown, was given a huge opportunity to take on Ted Dibiase and I failed at that. I failed to give you guys the AJ Styles you want to see. Instead I came out here with Ric Flair and started bashing the fans when really.. I know, trust me I know that you fans are the reason why I am here each and every week. You fans are the reason that there is someone called the phenomenal one, and for that I would like to thank every single one of you.

fans cheer like crazy as AJ stands there and absorbs it in. AJ goes as he smiles and he begins to speak towards the fans

AJ Styles: So people are probably wondering... AJ what are you going to do next? Are you going to be aiming at Cody Rhodes and the UWF title? Are you going to be going after John Morrison, or your old rival Christopher Daniels. Well let me tell you something, I am here to show you guys that I still say who I am. The phenomenal AJ Styles. I am to show you that no matter what odds are put in front of me nothing, and I mean nothing can slow me down. I know for a fact that maybe one day I will become UWF champion, but right now my goal is to prove to not only you the fans; but the people in the back that AJ Styles is still here, and he is raring to go the distance no matter how much it takes. So understand folks things here in UWF will change, for better or for worse I could not tell you, but when I can tell you that it will be simply... phenomenal.

Fans cheer like crazy as AJ Styles smiles and Raw goes to commercial

====================

2010_02_Chipotle.jpg

It's for lunch...again

====================

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a tag team match and it's scheduled for one fall.

Shattered Dreams Productions

24 Karat Pictures Present

A Shattered Dreams Production

dust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The unforgettable theme of Goldust hits the PA system and a spotlight focuses on the stage as he emerges from the back. He is decked out in his usual gold attire, complete with the platinum blonde wig and extravogant robe. Marlena is by his side, smoking a cigar looking very hot. Both of them make their ways down the isle, Goldust stops and rubs himself up and down in front of the camera, licking his lips as he does so. He then continues on towards the ring where he and Marlena waste no time in entering. Goldust does his usual posturing on the top rope. He steps down and prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from parts unknown, “The Bizarre One†Goldust!

Roberts: And his tag team partner, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for their opponents.

Justin Roberts: Introducing their opponents, first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling histroy; Kurt Angle!

[video=youtube;HAiwmRVclrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HAiwmRVclrs[/video]

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away.
Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Roberts:
Introducing his tag team partner, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him. Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

The bell rings and Goldust has decided that he will start for his team. Mankind, Marlena and Paul Bearer all have no problem with this. On the other side of the ring, things aren’t so easy. Shawn Michaels says he’ll start, but Kurt Angle objects. Angle says he’ll start and Michaels objects. Michaels prepares to meet Goldust in the ring, but Angle grabs Michaels by the shoulder viciously and reminds Michaels that he beat him last week. And because he beat him, Kurt Angle is the one in charge. Kurt Angle tells Michaels to stay on the apron until he says so. Michaels shakes his head but complies, heading onto the apron as Kurt Angle heads towards the center of the ring….

Cole: It finally seems like this match can begin!

Goldust and Angle soon lock up, and Angle performs a quick go behind, wrapping his arms around Goldust’s waist, and throwing him stomach first onto the canvas with a side suplex. As Goldust lays stomach first onto the mat, Angle quickly spins his body and applies a front face lock on Goldust. As Angle squeezes on Goldust’s throat, he looks back towards Michaels and tells him that “This is how it’s done.†Michaels just watches intently from the apron as the referee begins to admonish Angle because his front face lock has morphed into an illegal choke. Angle does not relent and the referee begins to administer his five count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Angle releases the choke!

The Olympic Gold Medalist gets to his feet as Goldust rolls onto his back, grabbing his throat, gasping for air. The referee continues to admonish Angle, letting him know that he will disqualify him the next time he applies an illegal choke. While all of this has gone down, Goldust has made his way over to a neutral corner, still looking for air. Angle goes right after him and begins delivering right hands directly to the face of Goldust. Angle then grabs Goldust by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing turnbuckle, only to have Goldust reverse and Irish whip Angle instead. Angle hits the turnbuckle so hard that he ricochets out of the corner and Goldust runs off the ropes behind him before bringing him to the canvas with a running bulldog. Goldust then wastes no time going for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

King: Mankind and Goldust are on the same page unlike Michaels and Angle.

As Angle kicks out, Goldust rolls over to his corner and tags in the equally deranged Mankind. Mankind enters the ring and quickly mounts Angle, throwing fists into his face. One right hand followed by a second, then a third, each fist having more effect on Angle than the previous. Mankind then gets off Angle before using the near ropes as a way to gather momentum before coming back at Angle and dropping a knee across Angle’s skull. On the outside of the ring, Paul Bearer is heard screaming “YES, YES, YES!†as Mankind goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Mankind gets off Angle and grabs him by the leg, dragging him back to his corner, where Mankind tags Goldust back in. Goldust enters the ring, before leaving the canvas and going to the middle rope. He feels himself up in typical Goldust fashion before leaping off. As Goldust hangs in the air, Angle is able to get his left leg up and drive it right into Goldust’s face. Both men lay on the canvas and Shawn Michaels is seen over in his corner dying to get into the match. The fans start clapping and cheering for Kurt Angle to make it over to the Heartbreak Kid…

King: I can’t remember the last time I heard these people so behind Kurt Angle.

Angle starts crawling from the opposing side of the ring towards Shawn Michaels. Goldust is starting to gather his composure and grabs Angle by the leg, making it harder for him to crawl. None the less, Kurt Angle continues to try and make his way over to Shawn Michaels. Angle reaches mid-ring, dragging Goldust along the way. Angle pushes himself off the canvas as Goldust holds onto his leg. Angle dives and makes the tag, bringing Shawn Michaels into the fray. The fans pop as Michaels enters the ring and Goldust gets to his feet. Michaels meets Goldust with a quick forearm to the face. This brings Mankind back into the ring and Michaels does the same to him. Goldust has gotten back to a vertical base and Michaels lifts the Golden One off his feet and drops him onto his knee with an inverted atomic drop. Goldust grabs his groin in pain as Michaels leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick to him. The fans continue to cheer as Michaels makes his way to the ring apron, exiting the ring through the middle rope and
climbs to the top rope…

Cole: This is vintage Shawn Michaels!

Michaels quickly leaps off, dropping an elbow right into Goldust’s chest. The Heartbreak Kid gets to his feet and starts to feel the energy flow. He quickly heads over to his corner and lifts his right leg in the air, before bringing it down again to the mat; signifying that he is “tuning up the bandâ€â€¦

King: Now, this is vintage Shawn Michaels!

Cole: Hey! That’s gimmick infringement!

Michaels continues to tune up the band, patiently waiting for Goldust to get to his feet. Michaels is cocked and ready to go, when out of nowhere he feels a slap on his shoulder. Michaels turns around and it was Kurt Angle; he tagged himself into the match. Michaels stares at Angle in disbelief as Angle enters the ring as Goldust pushes himself to a vertical base. Angle sneaks up behind Goldust and places his head under Goldust’s arm, lifting him up for the Angle Slam, but as Angle spins…

Cole: Oh My!

As Angle spins and turns, Michaels hits him right in the jaw with Sweet Chin Music. The arena pops as the referee, Mankind, Goldust and everyone else just looks at Michaels in shock. Michaels quickly gives Angle the DX Crotch Chop before mouthing the words “You’re not better than me†and leaving the ring…

King: Shawn Michaels may have just proved to Kurt Angle that he can hit Sweet Chin Music whenever he wants!

Back in the ring, Goldust isn’t going to let this Golden opportunity go to waste; pardon the pun. He quickly makes his way over to Angle before covering him…

1…

2…

3….

Roberts: Here are your winners; Mankind and Goldust!

tve74518-19961020-1877.gif
i313733768_11951_6.jpg

Mankind enters the ring and immediately hugs Goldust. The duo just got their first win as a team. Meanwhile, on the stage, Shawn Michaels is standing watching as all of this has gone down. He has never taken his eyes off Angle and continues to mouth “You’re not better than me†over and over as Raw heads elsewhere.

After Raw's previous segment, we head backstage to where we see Todd Grisham standing by, microphone in hand. Obviously, he's ready to perform an interview.

imagestoddgrishamsc3.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the brand new UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

The new Champion walks into the scene of course, wearing his hood and mask.

normal_010.jpg

Grisham: Now Cody, first congratulations on becoming UWF Champion. But most people would say that you wouldn't have won if it weren't for Christian. We all know the history between the two of you. So maybe you know the answer to this question; why did Christian return in the fashion he did last week?

Cody Rhodes:....

Before Rhodes can answer, he sees someone walk up, which causes him to stop.

edge_dvd_christian.jpg

Christian: Hey Champ! Congratulations!

Christian and Rhodes stare one another down once again as Christian walks off and Rhodes watches him. This is the last thing we see before Raw heads to commercial.

=====================

719831482_1514268.gif

You already know who it is

=====================

UWF Tuesday Night is under way. As another breath-taking match has ended, we are taken to the back where James Storm is getting out of his personal locker room. He has his Hardcore Championship placed on his shoulder. Storm is making his way towards the entrance to the ringside when he gets interrupted by Matt Striker.

Matt Stiker: James! James! Do you have a minute?

The Cowboy turns to Striker with a huge smile on his face.

xxh6u.jpg

James Storm: Matt! I'm a freakin' Hardcore Champion, I have aaaall the world's time! Now do yo' job, ask me somethin'.

Matt Striker: Thank you, James. First, what are your thoughts on winning the Hardcore Championship?

Storm puts on even a bigger smile.

James Storm: It was 'bout damn time.

Storm walks away and Striker is shocked. Storm heads towards the entrance to the ringside.

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAAAM LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

Longnecks & Rednecks starts playing through the arena speakers. It is playing for a while when all of a sudden, The Cowboy, James Storm walks through the curtain and walks out onto the entrance ramp. He has his newly won Hardcore Champion proudly placed on his shoulder. He has a beer bottle in his hand as usual. He is standing there, drinking beer and he is just watching people go crazy as they see their new Hardcore Champion. When he has enough, he drops the beer bottle, grabs his Hardcore Championship, puts it in the air and pyros explode. He then puts it back on his shoulder and makes his way to the ring.

23kw1n4.jpg

Storm begins climbing the ring-steps. He stops there as he nods his head to the rhythm of his theme song. He then enters the ring, asks for a mic and is granted one. Storm raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

2uqbrm0.jpg

James Storm:
Okay now I want e
rry'body ta' buckle up 'cause wit' me as da' Hardcore Champion, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

The crowd errupts.

James Stor
m: I'm not da' typa guy who tells 'ya "I told 'ya so." But hell, I TOLD 'YA SO! Since da' first day I came ta' dis company I told 'ya dat I'm here ta' 'rassle en' win championships. Well, I 'rassled some great matches a'ready en' I a'ready am a champion. For da' past three weeks I was comin' out here en' tellin' y'all dat sooner or later I'm gonna become da' hardcore champion en' look at me now. Here I stand with da' hardcore championship 'round ma' waist. I stand here proud, with honesty in ma' heart. Fo' two months 'ya people had a champion dat was cryin' en' moanin' en bitchin', moanin' en' bitchin' en' cryin', bitchin' cryin' en' moanin', en' bitchin' en' bitchin' en' bitchin'.

People begin to laugh so hard that Cowboy has to take a little break.

James Storm:
But now I can tell 'ya
wit' a smile on ma' face...times gon' change. See, wit' me as yo' champion 'ya ain't gon' witness no bitchin' 'round here. I'm gonna put ma' best in makin' dis title mean somethin' once again. People like Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan held dis title and where are they now? Dean Ambrose is a former World Heavyweight Champion and Daniel Bryan is still a tag team champion. So it's really obvious dat success comes wit' dis title. Now...I know dat y'all thought dat I'm gonna come out here and say how I'm gonna be one hell of a fightin' champion but dat ain't how I do business. Don't get me wrong, I'm open fo' new challengers but first, 'ya have to deserve a shot at me. I won't be givin' out free title shots ta' erry'body like I did in da' past 'cause it didn't come out good now did it? 'Ya have ta' earn yo' shot but when Da' Pope books 'ya in a hardcore title match, I won't go 'gainst authority and I'll fight 'ya wi'out no bitchin'. So it goes like dis. 'Ya wanna shot at me? Earn it first, boy. Dat's exactly how it's gonna go and there ain't nothin' 'ya can do 'bout it.

Camera zooms in on Storm.

James Storm: Last week I've beaten Curt Hawkins. Like I said I was gonna do. He lost da' title ta' me so I guess, he'll want ta' get his rematch. But it looked like I hurt his ass last week so I'm not sure 'bout dat one. Who knows, maybe he'll never turn off his Xbox after last week and he's gonna stay in his cave fo' da' rest a' his life. I'm gonna stay right here and wait 'cause I prefer a You Dubya Eff ring over an Xbox cave.

People in the arena begin to chant "XBOX CAVE". The Cowboy extends his hand towards the crowd so people at home can hear what they are chanting.

James Storm: Fo' one last time I'm gonna tell 'ya somethin'. Da' Cowboy is da' hardcore champion and dis title is not changin' hands anytime soon as far as I'm concerned. So jobbers...SORRY...'BOUT YO' DAMN LUCK!

People say Storm's catchphrase along with him. He then drops the microphone, climbs the turnbuckle and tells a ringside crew member to give him a beer. The Cowboy throws himself a little celebration as RAW heads elsewhere.

====================

From now on, please no more in-ring promos unless I ask

====================

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Roberts: Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 240 pounds he is the new UWF United States Champion; John Morrison!

Roberts: Introducing next, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 222 pounds; "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Lights go out when all of a sudden

Break the
Walls
Down!

[video=youtube;ViNbIf3GXJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ViNbIf3GXJo[/video]

Fans cheer as the twinkle being shown of Jericho's jacket is shining and the lights go on fully and shows Jericho

+Chris+Jericho+vs.+Kofi+Kingston+WWE+RAW+World+Tour+February,+2012+Abu+Dhabi+9-2-2012+(1).JPG

Jericho turns as he is happy to see all the fans Jericho begins to look at the ring as he smiles. Jericho goes and he walks down the ramp and he begins to get excited as he knows hat he has a golden opportunity. Jericho reaches the ramp and heads up he steel steps before walking onto the ring apron and performing his trademark taunt. Jericho then enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

The bell rings and Morrison and Jericho lock up almost immediately. Jericho is able to get the advantage and snap off a quick suplex. As Morrison’s back hits the canvas, Jericho rushes off the near ropes before coming back at Morrison and dropping a knee right across Morrison’s throat. As The new United States Champion grabs his throat, Jericho quickly goes for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Jericho quickly grabs Morrison by the arm before elevating his head and applying a modified armbar…

Cole: Chris Jericho calls himself the man of 1,004 holds and about 200 of them are armbars, so this will be interesting.

Jericho proceeds to place Morrison’s arm between his legs and apply a cross armbreaker, leaving Morrison in pain. The Guru of Greatness, knowing the damage that this hold can cause, quickly uses his feet to push himself to the ropes and break the hold. The referee tells Jericho to break, but Y2J does not comply, so the referee begins to count….

1…

2…

3…

4…

Jericho breaks the hold.

As Jericho breaks the hold, he quickly gets to his feet before going right back after Morrison. Jericho quickly gets off Morrison before lifting him to his feet and Irish whipping him towards the nearby corner. The impact causes Morrison to stumble out of the corner and Jericho then hits him with a stiff short arm clothesline. The move causes Morrison to fall to the mat, where he quickly recovers and gets to his feet, only to have Jericho go for another clothesline. Morrison is ready for this one though, and ducks under it, grabbing Jericho by the neck and bringing him to the canvas with a reverse neckbreaker. Jericho grabs his head in pain as Morrison goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Morrison gets off of Jericho quickly before lifting him to his feet by his neck. Edge kicks Jericho in the stomach, before applying a front face lock…

Cole: The new united States Champion seems to be in the driver’s seat right now. Can Jericho come back?

Morrison tries to spike Jericho’s head for a DDT, but Jericho blocks it. Morrison tries again, but Jericho is able to wrap his arms around Morrison’s waist and bring Morrison over head with a bridging Northern Lights Suplex. The referee goes and counts Morrison’s shoulders down…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time with Morrison looking to regain the advantage with a clothesline. Jericho ducks under and Morrison turns around looking to stay on the offensive, but Jericho strikes out of nowhere with a standing enziguiri. Morrison goes down and Jericho goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison rolls a shoulder!

Jericho gets back to his feet, but Morrison is still shaken. Jericho notices this, and realizes that Morrison is in perfect position. Jericho runs at the far ropes before springboarding off them and moonsaulting….

King: Lionsault!!

Jericho looks for the Lionsault, but Morrison manages to get his feet up, driving them into the ribs of Y2J.

Cole: Morrison was ready for the Lionsault!

Jericho rolls around the ring in obvious pain, grabbing his midsection as Morrison gets to his feet. Morrison begins to laugh as he looks down on Jericho. Morrison may have outsmarted Jericho. Morrison quickly leaves the ring and heads onto the ring apron, where he climbs to the top rope. Morrison patiently waits for Jericho to get to his feet. As Y2J does, Morrison leaps off and stretches his body out, landing on top of Jericho with a crossbody. The momentum takes both men to the canvas and Morrison hooks the leg…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

As Jericho shoves Morrison off him, both men get to their feet and Morrison attempts a hurricanrana, but Jericho has it scouted. As Morrison bends backwards, Jericho is able to step over and apply the Walls of Jericho to the United States Champion. Jericho screams “ASK HIM†as Morrison inches towards the ropes...

Cole: Will Morrison tap?

John Morrison answers Cole’s question by making it to the bottom rope. Jericho once again will not let go and the referee has to count again…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Jericho releases the hold.

Jericho looks down on Morrison, who is pulling himself up with help from the ropes. Jericho motions that it’s over. Y2J watches as Morrison makes it to a vertical base and when he does, Jericho quickly spins Morrison around, leaping in the air, and trying to bring his knees onto Morrison’s face for the Codebreaker…

Cole: Codebreaker!

But before Jericho can hit the move, Morrison is able to block it by wrapping his arms around the back of Jericho’s leg, stopping him from falling backwards to the canvas. Morrison is now in full control of an elevated Chris Jericho and quickly drops Jericho throat first onto the top rope. Jericho staggers after being hotshotted like that and this allows Morrison to use the same ropes that he just dropped Jericho across as a springboard and hit Jericho with the Flying Chuck Kick. As boot meets face, Jericho goes down and Morrison quickly drags him in position under the ropes and leaves the canvas, performing the awe inspiring Starship Pain maneuver. Morrison lands hard on Jericho before going for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; The United States Champion John Morrison.

morrison.jpg

====================

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

====================

Out of the silence comes the wail of the siren...

Holla! If Ya Hear Me!
[video=youtube;I3ayZjrmF18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ayZjrmF18&list=PL9051CE33293B3D92&index=48&feature=plpp_video[/video]

The arena is covered in a red hue as the music of Scott Steiner plays through the PA system. From behind the curtain, emerges the man with the largest arms in the world. Steiner is wearing his chain mail hood, sunglasses and ring gear as he stands out on the stage. Steiner flexes both of his massive biceps, and yells out at the crowd

"It's the Big Bad Booty Daddy, BITCH!"

Scott starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring without Petey Williams or Rhaka Khan. Scott continues to walk down the ramp and when he reaches the bottom, he flexes right in front of the camera and kisses his bicep, before shoving the camera man out of the way. Steiner stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. He yells out at the ring tech to

"Gimmie a damn mic, GIMMIE A DAMN MIC!"

Steiner snatches the mic away from the poor ring attendant, and waits for his music to be cut. Steiner then speaks his mind.

Steinertalkstrash_zpsef4d5b37.jpg

Scott Steiner: SHUT UP!

The fans roar with boo's as Steiner seethes for whatever reason, he briefly paces before speaking again.

Scott Steiner: I ain't ever thought I'd say this, but the only person more stupid than a piece of Canadian white trash, is The Rock!

The crowd boos even louder now as Steiner stops just to smile at what he just said. While the crowd reacts, he continues.

Scott Steiner: I answered The Rocks open challenge and all I get is disrespect! The only person that was given friggin scheduled interview time this week was my bitch, Petey Williams! So that punk-ass Hollywood reject thinks he can get one over on Big Poppa Pump!? Rock thinks he can just laugh it up, thinking that I ain't a threat? I dont think so! Rock, Yer just another hater of Scott Steiner, and you can just step in line son, because there's a whole bunch of people who's asses I need to set straight! So as far as I'm concerned, your open challenge was really Me putting your big dumb monkey Samoan ass at the front of the line!

Boos pour in from the crowd as The Rock is the obvious favorite compared to Steiner and his rambling rants. Steiner looks pleased with himself as he continues to speak.

Scott Steiner: Rocky! You wanna know whats cookin'? Smell that, Huh!? Smell that! Thats the smell of my boot so far up your ass you'll be flossing with my shoelaces! You like shoe leather Rock? Cause you're gonna be eating it as long as I can get my hands on you boy. But I'm tired of this kind of crap, it's a damn formality that when you face me in this ring, you're gonna get punked out! I'm Big Poppa Pump, and I specialize in puttin down Brahama-bama , whatever the hell it is, Bulls. All I know is when I stomp you out and kick you outta my ring, I'll be next in line to whip Cody Rhodes' ass!

The fans actually cheer at the possibility of Rhodes getting his ass kicked as Steiner laughs and leans on the ropes

Scott Steiner: Rock, Rock... Tonight your gonna learn a valuables lesson when my protege' Petey Williams, hits you with that stupid flippy cruiserweight move of his, and you get beat flat on your ass by some young buck you ain't never heard of!

More boos from the crowd as Steiner gets off the ropes and back into the center of the ring.

Scott Steiner: And maybe after Petey whoops you so hard you forget all your stupid catchphrases, maybe the big bad booty daddy will pay a visit to you after the match, just so you know what your dealing with. Because Big Poppa Pump is your hookup! Holla! If ya hear me!

No cheers from Steiners last words as he drops the mic with a "PFFT" and storms out of the ring. He is played out by his entrance music as Raw cuts to the next segment.

Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 190 pounds, he is Maple Leaf Muscle; Petey Williams!

[video=youtube;OLsLiMWi87U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsLiMWi87U[/video]

An old theme for a new superstar carries its way around the arena, and the lights dim so that almost all focus and light is directed to the stage. Out from behind the curtain, comes the smaller version of Scott Steiner, Maple Leaf Muscle; Petey Williams. He's got his hair tied back in a pony tail, and is dressed in his new style of ring gear. Williams walks out on the stage, looking poised and confident. He stands in the spotlight, standing slightly sideways, and flexes his arms and shoulders. Looking impressive in his physique, he stops soon after, and starts to make his way down towards the ring. The fans looks unimpressed in the ring, as Williams is walking down the ramp towards the ring. They don't really know whether to boo or cheer, but Petey high fives a few of them as he gets close to the steps. He slowly walks up the steps, and steps into the ring through the middle rope. Williams walks to the far turnbuckle. Petey climbs it, and poses, looking back, while the fans give him a mixed reaction.

PW12_zpsa20663b0.jpg

Williams hops down from the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds; The Rock!

The camera fades out as the fans await the arrival of The Rock... Some begin the early "Rocky" chants while others just wait. After what seems like a minute or two it happens..

IF YOU SMELL
WHAT THE ROCK
IS COOKIN!!

[video=youtube;Vt60tOOc5ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt60tOOc5ws[/video]

Every single person in the arena jumps to their feet and the air escapes from their lungs in the forms of screams and cheers. The Rock walks from behind the certain in his classic "Boots to Asses" shirt, and movie star smirk on his face. The People's Champ scans the arena before walking down the isle now without the smile we're so used to seeing.

RAW_984_Photo_003.jpg

Once The Rock reaches the bottom of the isle he looks at the ring as he rounds the corner, he quickly climbs up the steel steps and walks the apron over to the corner. The Rock climbs to the second rope and throws his arm in the air sending the crowd to go crazy once again. After a few seconds posing The Rock climbs into the ring, then immediately takes off his "Boots 2 Asses" shirt to the delight of the female fans. This is where the bell rings and the match starts.

The bell rings and Petey Williams and The Rock get nose to nose. Rock talks trash to “Maple Leaf Muscleâ€. Before the two can engage in any form of physical confrontation, Petey Williams makes a startling challenge to “The Great Oneâ€. Williams challenges The Rock to a pose off…

King: You can’t be serious?!

No, Williams is dead serious. The Rock motions to Williams that the floor is all his and Williams takes center stage in the middle of the ring. Williams puts his palms together and shows off his impressive physique to a mixed reaction from the fans. Some of the men hate Williams’ arrogance, but the women certainly love to look at him. Williams finishes with his pose and motions that it’s The Rock’s turn. The Rock ponders what to do and admits to Williams that his pose was decent, but The Rock’s got one better. Williams tells The Rock to show it to him as Rock preps himself. The entire arena is hush as The Rock prepares to pose before throwing a right hand and hitting Petey Williams directly in the jaw…

Cole: I call that “The People’s Sucker Punchâ€

Williams hits the canvas momentarily before back tracking into the nearest corner. There is no running from The Rock though as he heads right to the same corner and lights Williams up with several more rapid fire fists to the face. One after another, the fists stun Williams and The Rock offers no sort of reprieve, until he cocks back, spits on his right hand and strikes Williams one final time. There is so much force in this one blow that Petey Williams actually leaves his feet and is knocked onto his ass. The fans are on their feet as The Rock mocks Williams’ poses from earlier. Williams on the other hand is picking himself off the canvas and isn’t in an all too happy mood now. The look on his face has switched from one of arrogance to one of anger. He charges right out of the corner, directly at The Rock and Rock meets him with a stiff clothesline. Once again, Williams hits the canvas once again, but gets to his feet almost immediately. Only to have Rock wrap both of his arms around him and toss him with a belly to belly suplex. Maple Leaf Muscle flies all the way across the ring and Rock crawls over him to a cover…

1…

2…

Williams kicks out!

King: Petey Williams may have bitten off more than he can chew tonight!

Rock gets to his feet and already drops into a stalking stance. He’s not playing any games with Petey Williams tonight. He’s got bigger fish to fry. Rock waits patiently as Williams makes his way to a vertical base. And when he does, Rock quickly spins him around, ducking under Williams and wrapping his arm around Williams’ neck…

Cole: Rock Bottom?

Rock indeed looks for The Rock Bottom, but before he can lift Williams off the canvas, Maple Leaf Muscle is able to throw a few side elbows into Rock’s temple, breaking the Great One’s concentration and forcing him to abandon the move. Rock staggers as the elbows have had some effect on him and this gives Williams the opening that he needs. He quickly dropkicks Rock in the back, sending the Brahma Bull through the middle rope and to the arena floor. Williams poses some more as he watches The Rock on the floor below. As Rock starts pushing himself to his feet, Williams exits the ring through the middle rope and stands on the ring apron. Williams is standing opposite of Rock and as “The Great One†gets to his feet, Williams runs across the apron towards Rock, before leaping off and wrapping his legs around Rock’s head and taking him back to the floor with a hurricanrana. The fans actually pop for this as Williams gets to his feet and grabs Rocky by the head and throws him back in the ring. Rock rolls towards the center of the ring after Williams threw him in. Maple Leaf Muscle hops back onto the ring apron before using it as a springboard and splashing himself onto Rock. Williams hooks the leg after he lands and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Rock kicks out!

Cole: Petey Williams almost pulled off a huge upset!

Williams gets to his feet and looks for Rock to get to his. Williams begs Rock to get up and as The Great One does, Williams looks for a quick step up enziguiri, but as Williams looks to catch Rock with his back foot, Rock ducks under and Williams hits the canvas back first. Rock wastes no time, grabbing Williams by both of his legs before separating them, possibly looking for the Sharpshooter…

King: Rock mocking one of Canada’s greatest with The Sharpshooter!

Rock talks trash to Williams, bending down and looking into Williams’ face before singing “Oh Canada†to the son of Toronto. This turns out to be a mistake as Williams is able to grab The Rock by his head and surprise him with a small package…

1…

2…

Rock kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and this time, Williams is able to connect with the step up enziguiri that he attempted previously. Rock falls to the canvas and Williams goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Rock rolls a shoulder!

Williams gets to his feet and motions that it’s time to end this. He wraps both arms in a flipping motion and all of his old-school fans know what that means. Williams watches as Rock stumbles to his feet, his equilibrium a little off after that enziguiri. Williams quickly grabs Rock, placing his head between his legs and once again motioning to the crowd…

King: Oh no!

Before Petey Williams can perform whatever he had in mind, Rock is able to grab him by the waist and drive him backwards into the nearest turnbuckle. Unfortunately, what the Rock does not see is that standing in that turnbuckle was the referee and Rock drove Petey Williams right into him. The official falls to the canvas as Williams resides in the corner. Williams doesn’t stay there long though as he charges out the corner at Rock, who catches him and drives him to the mat with a spinebuster. The ring shakes upon impact and Rock immediately goes right to Williams’ head…

Cole: It may be time for the most electrifying move in all of entertainment!

Rock grabs his elbow pad and throws it into the stands before performing his traditional theatrics before running off the near ropes. He comes back at Williams before hopping over him and bouncing off the far ropes. He comes back at Williams and drops the People’s Elbow right into Williams’ chest….

King: People’s Elbow!

Rock hits his most famous move and out of instinct goes for the cover…

Cole: There’s no referee!

Crowd: 1…2…3…4…5…

King: Rock has Petey Williams beat!

As Rock has Williams covered, the fans begin to boo. The reason as to why is soon revealed. Scott Steiner has run through the fans and slid into the ring. He’s got his trademark steel pipe in his possession and immediately drops it on Rock’s midsection! The fans continue to boo as Steiner repeatedly brings the pipe down onto Rock’s ribs…

King: Come on! This is uncalled for!

As all of this has transpired, Petey Williams has made it back to his feet. He watches Steiner continue to assault Rock, before yelling at Steiner that “It’s enough!†Steiner scowls at Williams and demands that Petey “destroy†The Rock. Steiner lifts Rock to his feet and helps position Rock’s head between Williams’ legs. Williams wraps his arms around Rock’s waist before front-flipping and dropping Rock directly on the top of his head with the sick flip piledriver known as The Canadian Destroyer! Steiner grabs the referee and throws him into position as Williams makes the cover on Rock…

1……..

King: Come on Rock! Kick out!

2…….

3……..

Roberts: Here is your winner; “Maple Leaf Muscle†Petey Williams!!!

williamsTNA.JPG

Petey Williams gets to his feet and has his hand risen by the referee. Williams celebrates and acts as if he’s won the UWF Championship. He poses for the fans as Steiner enters the ring once again. Williams looks to Steiner for some form of approval, but the only thing Steiner does is shove Williams out of the way. Steiner goes right after Rock, who is lying motionless on his stomach. Steiner stands tall over Rock before grabbing Rock by the arms and applying the Steiner Recliner! Rock is absouelty out of it as Steiner has his vintage submission applied. The referee does all he can to pull Steiner off Rock, but the only person who can break this is Steiner. Steiner does indeed that it’s enough and breaks the hold, throwing Rock’s body to the mat. Steiner and Williams stand tall in the ring as Raw heads to commercial.

====================

UWFSmackdownban.png

Outdated much?

====================

The only noise you hear in the arena, is the random chatter of the crowd waiting for something to happen, when suddenly music starts to play over the speakers. Out through the curtain Cody Rhodes comes out with a hood over his head covering his face as he stands in the middle of the stage.

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

065.jpg

When the music hits “Whoa Oh†Cody suddenly flips the hood off his head revealing his laughing unmasked face for the first time

068.jpg

As his music plays he looks around the entire arena from one corner to the other, his laughter getting to him as he lifts his hands to his face almost looking maniacal as he does it. He finally begins to make his way down the ramp but stops, putting one hand up telling everyone to hold up a moment before he looks down. He reaches for the sides of his jacket and opens it up showing everyone the UWF Championship around his waist.

SD__665_078d.jpg

He walks down the ramp with a cocky walk, the entire time holding his jacket open so people see the championship. Once at ringside he lets go of his jacket and turns to the steel steps, running up them and across the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring. He walks over to the corner and jumps up putting one foot on the top rope and the other on the second, he slowly straightens himself up before reaching back and unbuttoning the belt from this waist and holding it up for the crowd to see a serious look coming to his face

COdytitlewin.jpg

Rhodes stays in the corner, almost like a statue making the crowd feel every second of it as he holds up his newly won title, finally he brings it down and steps down. Going to the middle of the ring he flips the championship over his shoulder, and he waits…in the outside a crew member has a microphone in hand reaching from ringside to the ring showing Cody to come and get it, but Cody turns around and suddenly burst out yelling at the crew member. He calms himself down and goes back to standing in the middle of the ring with a cold look on his face, the crew member after being told what to do slowly climbs the ring taking off his headset in the process. He walks over and extends the microphone out, Cody simply raises an open hand and waits and the crew member wises up placing the microphone in the open hand. Cody Suddenly jolts forward like he’s going to attack him and the crew member falls back on his ass, Rhodes gets a smile on his face before he lightly kicks at the crew member’s legs telling him to get out of his ring. The crew member does and Rhodes looks around with the microphone in hand, as his music dies down he looks up at the ceiling and begins to speak.

CodyUWF.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Do you all see that? Up there look, that is called a spotlight…and for the first time in over a year it is where it belongs…on Cody Rhodes…ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I stand here UWF Champion…UWF…Champion. UWF Champion, U…W…F…Champion do you hear me I am your Champion and there isn’t a damn thing anyone can do about it. Rocky I heard is back as a wrestler, he used to be a gm in UCW and guess what? He can’t do anything about it, Shane the original owner of UWF…can’t do anything about it, Teddy oh naïve Teddy can’t do anything about it, and Pope damn sure can’t do anything about it. Because now there is no walk around, there is no loophole; there is no contract or tournament that can change it. I am The UWF Champion, and with it comes my release. Today, I saw myself in the mirror for the first time without that mask…and do you know what I saw? I didn’t see my old self, I saw my old face but with the same eyes I’ve had throughout this suffering…And that’s when it hit me. That mask, it was the training wheels, I was obsessed with my face and that masked allowed me to forget the way I looked after a touch up instead worrying about the way I looked in this ring. It trained me to think a different way, and now that I’ve learned that way I am riding without it. See while the mask helped guide me it also helped restrain me, the training wheels taught me but once I knew how to do it… it started to hold me back. All this time I’ve just been a rabid dog, muzzled and kept on a leash…I chased mailmen, paperboys, and that elusive car but all the while I was kept in place no matter what I did but I kept on chasing…I didn’t know what I’d do if I caught anything I just knew I wanted it, I needed it. Well now I’m free... and I finally caught up to that car…now all I need to think about is what I’m going to do to the people inside it. The leash and muzzle hindering me, those were made by the people in charge… But now the constraints are off…like a rabid dog without it’s muzzle…Cody Rhodes is now Unmasked…he is uninhibited…he is untouchable and best of all Cody Rhodes is now unrepentant…heh…

*Rhodes turns to the stage*

And I believe this would be the part of the evening, when the former champion rudely interrupts me and says they have a rematch clause. Or when a new challenger would try and get a title shot out of me, but that isn’t going to happen now is it? Because Ole Uncle Steve, doesn’t get a rematch, and more importantly because there is not a man in that locker room who would dare come and face me. And do you know why? Because I have become legend, no not a Legend not yet that will come in time. I have become a legend, a story told round the campfire, the big bad wolf, the monster under your child’s bed, but unlike them…I am living and I am breathing and I hold with me the holy grail of this company. I’ve hurt a lot of people to get here, now imagine if you will what I am going to do to make sure I stay here. What I have on my shoulder has been my one goal over a year, and in that year many people have been sent to the hospital thanks to me. But now…I get to enjoy myself and have a little fun in bringing suffering, have MY fun. A lot of people make this title their goal, but once they get there they get lazy. But I…oh I have just begun, because my redemption isn’t finalized until you all live through the hell I lived through. Until you appreciate what it’s like to not get what you want, you want Stone Cold to make a comeback and get this off of me, Too bad. You want some new guy to get a shot and shut me up, Too Bad, You want some old guy to make a comeback and put me in my place...Well Too bad.

*Rhodes lets the title fall to his hand and lifts it up to show the crowd*

This is the UWF Championship, and as long as I can move this title will stay with me. You will learn disappointment from your heroes, they will learn humbleness from their defeats, and the entire world will learn the fact that I am better. Because now I’m not Dashing Cody Rhodes, I’m not Grotesque or masked Cody Rhodes, I am simply Cody Rhodes…Your UWF Champion… A lot of people…heh heh…thought I was a little bit crazy. All the claims I made and all the things I did, well…all of that lead to this…and if all that lead to this with me being right this entire time…then what else was I right about? I said I was the sanest one here, funny huh? Hahahha isn’t it hilarious? Because if I’m the sanest one here…hahahahah

*Rhodes suddenly drops to his knees laughing out*

Then who’s crazy now? Haha…welcome to MY era, one where I have all the fun. I want everyone to come to work with a little bit of fear in the back of their minds, because I’m going to make sure that little bit of fears name is the same one on this championship…

*Rhodes holds the title up to the camera showing his nameplate*

Cody Rhodes

*Rhodes stands up off the mat looking around tilting his head to the side*

Let the fun, Begin…

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The music of The raw General Manager is heard and out he walks onto the stage. Cody Rhodes is somewhat surprised as to why Dinero is out here, but Pope wastes no time letting everyone know.

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Cody, daddy! Long time no see pimpin'. Pope's pretty sure the last time it was 'ya and Pope jus' one on one, Pope was drivin' both of his knees into 'ya spine and ended the "Dashin" streak, ya remember that? Pope does! Ironicially enough, it was in the King of The Ring tournament, which is exactly why Pope is out here right now Pimpin'. Last week, 'ya won the UWF Championship and let Pope congratulate 'ya. But, if 'ya remember Pope added an extra stipulation to last week's Triple Threat, where the losers wouldn't get a shot at that belt as long as 'ya hold it. So usually, this would' be the time where Stunnin' Steve woul' charge down the ramp and demand another shot, but it ain't goin' happen. And personally, considerin' the history Pope and Stunnin' Steve have, Pope's happy that the bald-headed bastard ain't gettin' another shot. But Cody, that means that 'ya don't have a match for King of The Ring. And Pope jus' can't have that daddy!

Cody stands in the ring, stroking his title asking Dinero "What's your point?"

Now Cody, do 'ya know why 'ya UWF Champion? If 'ya don't know, let Pope tell 'ya. It's 'cuz, 'ya were given an opportunity. No matter how many times 'ya came up short, 'ya were still given an opportunity. Tournaments, all the multiple man matches, 'ya were given shot after shot. So Cody, sooner or later, 'ya were bound to win the belt. But the key part was the fact that 'ya were given the opportunity. And wit' Stunnin' Steve and Chris Jericho out of the picture, it's time for someone else to get an opporunity. And Pope's found jus' the right person. This is someone who Pope feels shoul' have gotten his shot months ago, but he was held back. Well, Pope's not goin' hold anyone back daddy. So Cody, allow Pope to introduce 'ya to the man that 'ya will defendin' the UWF Championsip aganist at King of The Ring....

Dinero motions towards the stage and for a few seconds, nothing happens. That is until....

1...2...You Hear The Clock Tickin'
Tick, Tock, You're About To Stop Livin'
Tick, Tock, I want you to Remeber Me
Tick, Tock, but the Dead Don't Have No Memory...
I'm Comin!

[video=youtube;iF2c8IZrqPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF2c8IZrqPg[/video]

King: Oh My! MVP's back!

mvp1.jpg

Montel Vontavious Porter walks out onto the stage to a mild pop from the fans. Porter and Dinero shake hands and Cody Rhodes watches all this transpire. MVP makes a motion for the UWF Championship and the last thing we see before Raw heads off the air is the staredown between Champion and Challenger

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for King of The Ring

UWF Championship Match
Cody Rhodes(c) versus MVP

King of The Ring Tournament Participants
John Morrison
Kofi Kingston
Goldust
Mankind
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
James Storm

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 2nd Edition

Big show, psyched for King of the Ring. I'm sure Albo vs RIR will be a really solid match too, nice swerve for the championship match.

Roll on the quarter finals.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Man those matches were awesome! Shout out to the Tag Match and, in my opinion, the Williams/Rock match. Those were my two favorites of the night for sure. Loved that people turned in a lot of promos for the show. Christian and Rhodes were great tonight.

Still can't believe CW is doing this all by himself. Great job man, Cant wait to see the preview and how KOTR shapes up

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Hey bud, not trying to be rude, but unless you're on your mobile you should try to comment on the show itself.

Just saying

You clearly haven't been here long enough to know that I usually comment on how amazing the show is. Cwalker knows my man love for his writing skills. The show itself is great, I was just about to finish my review of the show and post my first ever Rated R Reviews for it, when my ADD kicked in hardcore and I lost everything. When I see how well written this show is, I can only imagine the kind of sex magic Cwalker could unleash if he were to TT.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Looking at this week's TTing I am a little disappointed but although the TTing wasn't that good all around I have to say that this show was very well written. I loved the way the tag match ended. Angle/HBK II maybe? Rhodes and Christian promos were the best. With rawisrey as the champ, RAW is so different.

Storm in the KOTR tournament? Oh boy, this will be so much fun.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

First off, apologies for not TTing, I have been swamped with college work atm as I have just switched subjects like 6 weeks in so it completely slipped my mind. Fantastic show as usual CWalker, looking good as usual. King Kofi Kingston, black supremacist, got a nice ring to it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

YES Albo getting a shot is so well deserved. I can't wait to see what him and Rey can do next. Wow this is going to be awesome for sure. King of the ring has some prime matchups I'm looking forward too.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 9th Card

Rawbanner2.png

Last week on Tuesday Night Raw, the UWF Universe was shocked by the return of Montel Vontavious Porter, better known as MVP. MVP has been hand picked by General Manager D'Angelo Dinero to challenge the new UWF Champion Cody Rhodes for the gold at the King of The Ring Pay-Per-View. Not only that, but Dinero has announced the eight men that will be taking part of said tournament. It all begins tonight with the quarterfinals as all eight men will be in action. Not only that, but for the first time since Clash of The Champions; Former UWF Champion "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Christian will be in the ring together. Will cooler tempers previal or will this extremely volatile situation explode. Find out all this and more on Tuesday Night Raw, live from the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan!

palace-of-auburn-hills-exte1.jpg

King of The Ring Quarterfinals

KofiKingston.jpg
versus
KurtAngle.jpg

Kofi Kingston versus Kurt Angle

Last week, Kurt Angle was cost a match by his own tag team partner; Shawn Michaels. The animosity between the two has never been higher. Michaels swears that Angle isn't better than him, although the Olympic Gold Medalist holds a pinfall victory over the Heartbreak Kid. Kurt Angle needs to put Shawn Michaels out of his mind for the time being as he must go one on one with a former United States Champion; Kofi Kingston. Kingston hasn't been seen since losing the Championship to John Morrison at "Clash of The Champions", but both Kingston and AW are said to be in a foul mood. Can the West African Sensation channel that anger or will Angle prove that he is the best wrestler in the world and a soon to be King.

Taker_zps7976db4c.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg

The Undertaker versus Mankind

The Undertaker didn't show up for his match last week, but none the less he was named a part of the King of The Ring tournament. His first opponent? A man he knows very well in Mankind. The history between these two should speak for itself. Will the Badass beat some respect into Mankind? Or will one half of the "Hollywood Blondes" move closer to earning a UWF Championship Match?

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
versus
StormHardcore.jpg

Non-title
Shawn Michaels versus James Storm

In a match that has the potential to steal the show; The Heartbreak Kid will take on The Cowboy. Two of Raw's biggest fan favorites will lock up and who knows what's going to happen? With Kurt Angle obviously on Shawn Michaels' mind; will he be able to focus on an extremely dangerous Cowboy? Or will Michales envision Angle when he sees Storm? Either way, we're guaranteed that there will either be some Sweet Chin Music in the Cowboy's future or it will be Shawn Michaels' last call.

Goldustold_zps4a94ddab.jpg
versus
MorrisonUS.jpg

Non-title
Goldust versus John Morrison

In our final Quarterfinal match, the other half of the "Hollywood Blondes"; Goldust will take on the United States Champion; John Morrison. Morrison has been unstoppable since coming to Raw, having an undefeated that has led to the Championship that he boasts so proudly. But Goldust is no slouch, he can beat Morrison and The Guru of Greatness better not underestimate him.Who will be the last man to advance? The Prince of Perversion? Or the Tuesday Night Delight?

Why Christian Why?

img-thing

Tonight, the Peep Show makes its UWF debut. That's right! Christian will be reviving his old talk show to let us know what exactly his "Vengeance" may entail. But he will not be alone as his guest will be the man that he cost the UWF Championship' Steve Austin. Will the Rattlesnake strike the Captain or will the "Peep Show" go off without a hitch?

We Will Also Hear From
All 8 King of The Ring Participants
UWF Champion Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
AJ Styles
Anyone Else

OOC: The only in-ring promo I want is The Peep Show. If anyone else sends an in ring promo, it will not be used.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 9th Card

Decent looking card here I must say. Looking forward to some of the TT sessions.

Aniking

Reaction score

I'm definitely looking forward to writing the Peep Show! Haven't thought about the Peep Show in the slightest since I started playing Christian, so I'm keen to get it going. I'm sure Dres and I can work our magic :)

Expected all the matches to be King of the Ring matches, so hopefully they all come up with the goods. I expect Michaels/Storm to produce the most.

Looking forward to the show, great to be back on Raw!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This will be great. All the KOTR matches were put together well. Facing Shawn for the first time ever will be awesome.

BDC

Reaction score

Damn, I wish I had time for one more, but I don't want to put the squeeze on TWA! Great TT, BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.