UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 13th Card

Getting a match against BDC this week, great. It will be fun for sure.

I will try my best on putting together a good two-men promo as well.

Well, Paul Bearer and Mankind will try and make sure you have a damned nice day! lol!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 6th Edititon

Just got around to reading the show, I'm going to have to kick Peteys ass. I put it off for too long.

BDC, you scraped by again. Good for you though man.

I liked the backstage interactions between Morrison and Rhodes, those I felt really added to the show. The matches were solid, it was a predictable night though, no fault to CWalker though. My one qualm is now that RRS has a title, I dont think he'll ever shut up. Other than that, RIR and Dod is going to be amazing. Hands down. I am curious to see where Batista fits into the show now though. Because there's a big difference between those TTs in my opinion, and I'd like to see if Andrew can actually shape up for it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm going to be humble here. I'M THE HARDCORE CHAMP BITCHES! BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOMENESS!

Honestly though, great show. Was not expecting to gain a win at all, although it was pretty amazing. Chriss and I had a great session and I wouldn't have been bothered too much if I lost. Interesting to see the outcome of that UWF Championship bout at Survivor Series though, pretty excited to read that session. Mankind/Scott Steiner was pretty interesting to read, and I'm curious to see where the feud between him and AJ leads. No doubt it will produce some great stuff. Overall an excellent show, can't wait for next week!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 13th Card

I'm already thinking of what to say for my promo. JoMo/Batista better be epic Dod and Andrew! NO SUBSTITUTION!

Reaction score

I do apologize for no showing, but I already apologized to CW and Chase. The show was good and I thought Andrew had the win to be honest. You'll get'em next time my dude. Dod vs RIR will be epic!

Aniking

Reaction score

I love how only half the roster comments on this show and half the comments are people complaining about losing a match.

Can someone remind me why I'm still doing this?

Because you're committed. At least when I've disgareed with something and put it in my show comment, whether that's for Raw or one of the other brands, I at least post everything I liked about the show. Just complaining about one thing and posting the comment leaves a bad taste in everybody's mouth, especially the writer's, and your comment is proof. Don't worry man, everybody appreciates the job you do :)

Enjoyed the show and am looking forward to many aspects of Raw leading into Survivor Series. I also thought the Storm part was predictable, but sometimes it can be a good thing, and in this case it is. You've got a new champion in somebody who has continued to show even though he hasn't had many matches recently, and now you've pieced together a feud that makes so much sense. I was honestly surprised when Storm came out and he'll be Christian's next feud, but when I read what he said it just works. Hopefully this will be my last feud before Christian gets what he REALLY wants ;)

So yeah, nice show, looking forward to my next feud and many of the other feuds going on as well. Good times for Raw considering something like two weeks ago nobody showed.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 13th Edition

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday November 13th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. We are less than two weeks away from Survivor Series.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't believe it Cole. Survivor Series is right around the corner and the event will be highlighted by Cody Rhodes defending the UWF Championship aganist John Morrison./COLOR]

Cole: That match is going to be huge. And tonight we will see the contract signing between the two of them!/COLOR]

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the L.A fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Oh My Congregation!!

The fans pop at Dinero's trademark opening line.

Last week, we saw an interestin' conflict between James Storm and Christian. James Storm got in Christian's face 'bout what Christian did to Stunnin' Steve and Christian responded by costin' Storm the Hardcore Championship. Now it seems as if we got ourselves a problem between these two. And 'ya know Pope's stance on problems? 'Ya fight them out! So that's why Pope's announcin' at Survivor Series; it will James Storm versus Christian! Now, both of 'ya will have a chance at "Vengeance"

Just like that, Dinero lowers his mic and Raw heads to its first commercial.

====================

Eve+new+pic+2012+04.jpg

====================

Cole: Welcome back to RAW everyone. And what an announcement we just heard from our General Manager. But now it's time to shift gars to our first contest of the night.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Gainsville, Georgia, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is "The Phenomonal" AJ Styles!

Get Ready to Fly

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

The theme music of "The Phenomonal" AJ Styles begins to play and the fans cheer one of the few bright spots of Tuesday Night RAW. Out walks AJ onto the stage, wearing his trademark hoodie. AJ looks out to one side of the arena, never taking the hood off. Then he looks to the other side, repeating the process. Styles then forces the hood off and poses in his trademark fashion as the pyro goes off behind him.

AJ+Styles+entrando.jpg

The pyro concludes and Styles saunters down the ramp, high fiving a few fans who want to touch one of their favorite wrestlers. Styles hops onto the ring apron and enters the ring, where he poses again to the delight of the fans.

AJ-Styles.jpg

The bell rings and AJ and Petey Williams lock up. Petey Williams is the first to strike, snapping off a picture perfect snap suplex. Williams releases Styles and runs off the near ropes before coming back towards Styles and delivering a running knee drop right across Styles’ head. Williams wastes no time going for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Styles kicks out!

As soon as Styles kicks out, Petey Williams makes his way over towards the ring apron. He exits the ring through the middle rope and onto the apron, where he makes his way to the turnbuckle; climbing all the way to the top. Williams watches as Styles gets to his feet and he leaps off the top; delivering a picture perfect dropkick to the chest of AJ Styles. This sends Styles right back to the canvas where Petey Williams goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Styles kicks out!

Cole: Petey Williams has been searching for Scott Steiner’s respect; I can’t see a better way to earn it than by beating AJ Styles right here tonight!

After the kick out, Williams mounts Styles and drives both his fists and knees directly into Styles’ face. AJ does everything he can to cover up, but it’s to no avail. Williams’ forearms get through and connect with the side of AJ’s face. Williams continues the onslaught until AJ Styles is able to push him off. Both Styles and Williams get to their feet and Williams attempts a clothesline, but Styles ducks under and hit Williams with the backwards leaping kick known as The Pele. This sends Williams to the canvas where Styles goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Williams rolls a shoulder!

Now it’s AJ who rolls under the bottom rope and onto the ring apron. AJ stands patiently on the apron as Petey Williams gets to his feet and AJ leaps from the apron and performs a springboard clothesline taking Petey Williams back down. Styles rushes to another cover…

1…

2…

Williams kicks out!

King: Total Nonstop Action by these two men!

Cole: Total Nonstop Action?

After the springboard, Styles decides that he isn’t finished with his aerial assault just yet. AJ leaves the ring once more and heads to the top turnbuckle this time. AJ gestures to the crowd momentarily before leaping off and performing a beautiful front flip…

King: 450!

At the last second, Petey Williams is able to roll out of the way ad lands hard on his chest. Both men lie motionless on the canvas as the referee begins his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Out of nowhere, Scott Steiner slides into the ring with a lead pipe and delivers a sickening shot to the back of AJ Styles. Steiner delivers a second one to Styles before making his way over towards Petey Williams. Steiner looks down on Williams before mouthing the words “You’ve caused me enough problems kid” and bringing the pipe down on Williams also. The blow is enough to cause Petey Williams to roll underneath the bottom rope and to the outside as the bell sounds…

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen; I have been informed that this match is a No Contest!

The fans boo the official decision as Steiner goes back to beating on Styles with the pipe.

Cole: Scott Steiner is relentless with his assault.

The fans continue to boo as Steiner will simply not stop beating on AJ Styles with that steel pipe. Blood begins to flow from the mouth of Styles, signaling some sort of internal injury. Those boos you heard earlier soon become cheers as “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels runs down the ramp, which causes Steiner to exit. Steiner and Williams share an intense staredown as Daniels goes to check on his former friend and advesary. Scott Steiner grabs Petey Williams and picks him off the floor, pulling him to his feet, letting Petey kniow that this was just tough love. The duo begin making their way up the ramp when...

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

"Catholi-Funk" plays yet again and out walks the General Manager of RAW, D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero has a look of frustration written across his face and wastes little time taking a mic out of his pocket and speaking to all involved parties.

D'Angelo Dinero

Now hol' up there Scotty Daddy, it seems to Pope that we've got a lil' problem here. And it ain't nothin' new. This lil' triangle between AJ Styles, Scott Steiner and Petey Williams has been goin' on for weeks now. And now Christopher Daniels is goin' get involved? It's gettin' may too complicated for Pope. 'Ya know what Pope shoul' do? Pope shoul' make a match between Scotty Steiner and Petey Williams versus AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

The fans cheer for the proposed tag match, but Dinero raises his finger and tells him to quiet down.

Now, Pope shoul' do that. But Pope's lookin' at AJ Styles and Pope sees a man who is so beat up right now, that he jus' might not make it to Survivor Series. So Pope's goin' have to change his plan. 'Ya see Scotty, that's what so good 'bout Pope; he can make changes on the fly. Pope's adaptable. And 'ya goin' have to be adaptable too daddy. 'Cuz at Survivor Series, 'ya ain't goin' be facin' AJ Styles. Instead, 'ya goin' have to adapt to gettin' in the ring wit' the UWF Hardcore Champion. What Pope's sayin' to 'ya Scotty is that at Survivor Series, Christopher Daniels will defend the UWF Hardcore Championship aganist Scott Steiner!

Cole: Huge matchup for Survivor Series!

Steiner and Daniels continue to stare one another down as Daniels holds up his Hardcore title and RAW heads elsewhere.

We're taken backstage as Matt Striker is standing by in the interview area with his guest - Christian. When Striker receives the signal to begin, he turns to speak to Christian, who's not in a cheerful mood.

06_02.jpg

Matt Striker: Christian, last week you opened Raw and spoke about your hard fought victory over "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in a Hell in a Cell match at the King of the Ring pay-per-view. As a result of your victory, Steve Austin is no longer on Raw or apart of UWF, and although the UWF Universe isn't pleased with this, it appears a certain Raw superstar isn't either.

Christian: Yeah, so what's your point, Matt?

Matt Striker: Well I don't have a point. I'd just like to know your thoughts on what transpired last week and your actions in the Hardcore Championship match.

Christian looks down for a moment, hands on his hips. He lifts his head back up and looks Striker right in the eyes.

Christian: Last week, Matt... it was supposed to be MY night. I finally rid Raw of a man who unrightfully claims the moniker as the longest reigning UWF Champion in history. I finally rid Raw of a man who walked around the backstage halls, stepped inside a Raw ring, spoke into a microphone every day for four months with a championship he held on bought time. I finally rid Raw of a man who was hogging the spotlight, a spotlight that he only had in the first place because of me. It was a spotlight that should've permanently shifted above me at the end of June, but history speaks for itself. I took it into my own hands to raise Raw back to the heights it once hit, and after King of the Ring I did just that. Raw has never been more watchable than it is now, now that Steve is gone and I am once again dominating Raw. So as for last week, when I gave my victory speech, everything was supposed to go a lot differently than it did. A lot differently, Matt.

Christian turns his head and looks away, visibly annoyed with just thinking about it.

Matt Striker: Do you have anything to say on James Storm?

Christian turns his head back and simply glares at Striker.

06_507.jpg

Christian: What the hell do you expect me to say, Matt? Do you expect me to say that I'm happy with what happened last week? Do you expect me to say that I'm getting what I deserved? If you expected any of that, Matt, then you're not as intelligent as I thought you were. This whole situation is not what it should be. I shouldn't be standing here, raising my voice at some failed school teacher, being asked my thoughts on a man who has stuck his nose in business that not only doesn't belong but business that was finished at King of the Ring. I should be in the UWF Championship match at Survivor Series, Matt, not having to waste my time with another redneck who's too intoxicated to put together a coherent sentence. I wiped my hands clean of that filth at the King of the Ring, I exercised demons that had been plaguing my career and my life for months that very same night, but for some reason James Storm has dug it all back up and wants to prove a point at my expense.

Christian shakes his head, not liking it at all.

Christian: I asked for the General Manager of Raw to come out and give me one... more... World Championship match, the very thing that I have deserved for months now. D'Angelo let me down, Matt, he let me down big time by allowing this all to happen. It's his fault the Hardcore Championship match went down like it did, it's his fault I'm standing here yelling in the face of one of his backstage interviewers, and it's his fault for what I'm going to do to every single one of my opponents until Survivor Series is finished. I'm going to crush Shawn Michaels tonight, I'm going to do the same to whoever I face next Tuesday night, and at Survivor Series I'm going to throw another career on the Raw scrapheap. I've had to put Christian's Vengeance on the backburner because of this crap, Matt, and now it's as simple as three letters - CPO.

Christian raises his hand and reveals a finger when he addresses each letter.

Christian: Christian's... Pissed... Off!

Christian slaps Striker right across the face as Striker falls to the ground due to the sheer force of the slap. Christian is already gone, not sticking around to say another word or hurt Striker any further, as the camera stays on Striker as crew members come to his aid. They help Striker to his feet as the camera shows Striker's cheek is already as red as a rose, and while Striker rubs it with his hand we're now taken elsewhere in the broadcast.

wwe_060626_03.jpg

The crowd is hardly able to keep their voices down as their anticipation for the next thing to happen grows stronger and stronger. The silence becomes almost unbearable and fans are beginning to wonder what is going on. That is when a voice is heard from an off stage microphone. One not heard in quite some time. The fans who recognize it start a mixed reaction.

???: Miss me?

By now some other fans have caught on and the reception grows louder. A healthy mix of boos and cheers ring out across the arena as the lights shut out and the place goes dark. When the lights come back on the focus is on the stage where the source of the voice is standing with a cane held high above his head.

rekshawkins_original_display_image.jpg

Curt Hawkins: Guess who!

The reception has reached it's max now with a mixed reaction fitting for the Mid Card Superstar. Like always the silent monster Tyler Reks is by his side. Curt remains on the stage bringing the mic back to his mouth.

Curt Hawkins: How long has it been? How long has it been since you, the UWF universe has been treated to a masterpiece. How long has it been since you have seen a true, honest to goodness wrestling match? Since you have seen a total package? That package is non other then the man standing before you right now, The Party Starter Curt Hawkins! A former Hardcore Champion. A prospect, a rising star. Now, many of you may be wondering just where did I, and my buddy Tyler Reks disappear to. The answer is quite simple. I was, like I said, a rising star. A top prospect in the UWF. I went undefeated for 7 straight weeks, and in that time won the Hardcore championship. You people finally had a champion in which you could be proud of. But then something funny happen. The bright lights that where spelling out my name....they blinded me. I was consumed in my own stardom and I let it burn me up. I was burned in the light that I created. And because of that the down hill recession began. I lost the title, I lost the streak, I lost the fans, I lost the main events, the PPV spots, the movie deals. All of it was gone in the time that it took James Storms to pin me. So I decided to take a vacation, clear my head. Adjust to this new life. In that time I kept up with the UWF and I found something out. The reason why people like Cody Rhodes is winning world titles and main eventing shows is because he went out there and EARNED it. He went out there, grabbed the brass ring and he owned it! He rose to the top on his own with no one's help. That is what I will do. I will not sit back and wait for my chance, wait for my chance, I will do what it is I do best and steal the show while getting the party started!

Curt Hawkins starts to receive more cheers then boos and he seems to be happy about it.

Curt Hawkins: I never thought I would say it, but those cheers are music to my hears. That's why I'm telling you right now, all of you, that I will give you what you deserve, something I haven't been able to give you in a while and that is a party. A true showing. Right here, right now on Raw I am throwing the challenge down. Anyone in the back that wants to throw their name in the hat to face me one on one next week is not only welcomed but encouraged. Anyone who wants to step into the ring with the Party Starter you can get your chance next week. Because I am back, and better then ever. And you can bet that this time around I will be UWF CHAMPION!

Curt outstretches his hands to his sides and drops the mic onto the stage before turning his back, and exiting the stage.

The scene begins with James Storm standing somewhere in the backstage. It looks like The Cowboy has only one thing on his mind and everybody in the arena knows what that one thing is...revenge.

11agyrq.jpg

James Storm:

As 'ya can see, tanight I ain't all dressed up like usual. I don't have ma' cowboy hat on, I'm not wearing ma' coat. Tanight I've cut da' crap. Tanight I didn't come 'ere to 'rassle Mankind and take a win. Tanight I'm 'ere ta' get ma' revenge...tanight I'm 'ere ta' come out ta' da' ring and kick someone's ass. 'Ya all know who's ass I wanna kick and if 'ya don't then le'mme tell 'ya dat yer one hell a' stupid son of a bitch. Yeah, dat's right. Tanight I don't wanna come down ta' da' ring, put on a five sta
r match and leave, I don't wanna play da' dan favourite 'cause in dis case I don't care of people are wit' me or against me 'cause ta' beat da' livin' crap outta dat lil' cranchie bitch, Christian. Christian, since da' day I've come ta' dis company I knew dat I'm gonna have a lot a' trouble wit' handlin' 'ya but I never imagined you'd stick yo' nose into ma' business dis quick. 'Ya might think dat I stuck ma' nose into yo' business first but gettin' revenge on someone 'cause he did somethin' ta' ma' friend is not 'bout stickin' nose into someone's business, it's simply 'bout bein' a man but dat's somethin' you'll never understand.

'Ya know dat I'm all fo' standin' up ta' da' challenge when it's time ta'. If 'ya wanna piece a' me, dee only thing 'ya had ta' do was ta' stand in front a' me and say: "I wanna piece a' yo' ass." Then I could say yes or no but nooo, 'ya couldn't do jus' dat. 'Ya had ta' choose da' coward way out, interfere in ma' match, cost me da' Hardcore Championship and make me angry. If 'ya think dat da' fact I lost ma' title made me angry then yer sorely mistaken. I know dat I'll be champion once again, dat's not what I'm worried 'bout. What really made me angry was da' way 'ya told me 'ya wanna piece a' me. See, if you'd choose da' first way and tell me face ta' face dat 'ya wanna 'rassle me, it'd be ok but since 'ya chose da' second way, 'ya have no other choice but ta' not 'rassle me, but ta' fight me.

In da' past, when I tried ta' get someone somewhere else then in da' ring I got stopped. I got stopped ba' security. They said dat if 'ya touch someone out side da' ring dat I'm goin' ta' jail. But dis time...dis time it's different. See, in da' past I could control maself but dis time I ain't! I don't care if I'm gonna go ta' jail 'cause I kick yo' ass. I've been in jail befo', I ain
't intimidated! But 'ya should be 'cause I don't care if they charge me in or no, I'm kickin' yo' ass outside da' ring and once Da' Pope realizes how bad I wanna get ta' da' ring wit' 'ya, he's gon' give me an opportunity but befo' dat time comes, I'ma make yo' life a livin' hell 'cause dat's exactly whatch'a did ta' Steve Austin and maself. 'Ya cost both of us our titles and there ain't no excuse fo' dat and if 'ya think somethin' else 'ya better think again. Maybe if 'ya think again you'll realize dat there's nothin' 'ya can do ta' take back whatch'a did so as you'll get dat watch'a did is gon' find it's way back ta' 'ya and it's gon' strike 'ya ta' da' ground and shove a steel pipe up yo' ass.

See, I'm not only a beer hunter. When someone makes me angry I can turn into a real hunter and when Da'
Cowboy is chasin' after 'ya, there's ain't no chance da' situation's gon' end ba' 'ya gettin' away. When Da' Cowboy's after 'ya, he's sooner or later gon' huntch'a down. And when he does so, he's gon' rip yo' head off. So Christian, here's a lil' piece a' advice fo' 'ya...run. Run as quick as possible, run as far as possible. Dat's right, don't hide...run! Runnin' will getch'a a lil' bit mo' time. But remember, a lil' mo' time is still not enough when I'm after 'ya. Sorry...'bout yo' damn luck!

After saying his catch phrase The Cowboy turns around and leaves.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Leapers Fort, Tenhttp://i.imgur.com/O2TXj.jpgnesse, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is; the "Cowboy" James Storm!

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans fill the arena with cheers as the theme song of James Storm hits the PA system. The Cowboy is seen walking through the curtain with a beer bottle in one hand. Storm takes a sip of the beer before hoisting the bottle in the air as the pyro shoots of behind him.

O2TXj.jpg

The pyro ceases and Storm continues walking down the ramp towards the ring. Storm enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle before taking another sip of his beer. He gets down and waits for his opponent.

Roberts:And his tag team partner, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

The bell rings and Mankind and Storm both begin exchanging right hands in the center of the ring. First Mankind hits Storm, and then Storm hits Mankind. The process repeats itself a second time before Mankind takes control. Mankind continues to deliver right hands to the face of Storm. These blows knock Storm back onto the ropes where Mankind grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Storm bounces off the far ropes and comes back at Mankind, who lowers his head and sends Storm over head with a back body drop…

Cole: Look at Storm’s elevation!

Storm hits the canvas back first hard and Mankind rushes to the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

As Storm kicks out, Mankind grabs him by the hair and lifts him to his feet. Mankind throws Storm into the near corner before taking a few steps backwards towards the center of the ring. Mankind runs back towards the corner looking for an Avalanche Splash, but Storm moves out of the way. Mankind crashes hard into the top turnbuckle as Storm sneaks behind him and rolls him up…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Both men get to a vertical base at the same time and James Storm is the first to act, almost taking Mankind’s head off with a step up enziguiri. This staggers Mankind and allows Storm to lift him off his feet and drop him groin first onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Storm then finishes this sequence off with a discus clothesline that sends Mankind to the canvas before Storm goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Storm gets back to his feet before heading over to the near corner. Storm heads from the canvas to the middle rope and waits patiently as Mankind tries to get to his feet. Mankind does indeed stagger to his feet, and as he does he launches himself towards the corner where Storm is perched. Mankind drives his forearm right into Storm’s midsection. Mankind climbs to the middle rope and meets Storm with another right hand to the face. Mankind grabs Storm by the arm and throws it over his shoulder before bringing both Storm and himself off the top with a middle rope superplex…

King: What impact!

Both men’s spine crash hard on the canvas and they both lie motionless as the referee begins his ten count to end this contest…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Mankind drapes an arm over Storm’s chest…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Cole: I must say that was a huge move by Mankind! I’m surprised Storm was able to kick out!

King: The guy’s a former Hardcore Champion for a reason Cole.

James Storm rolls over towards the far ropes as Mankind gets to his feet. Storm pulls himself up on the other side of the ring. Mankind looks to go back on the offensive, charging at Storm. The Cowboy responds by catching Mankind and spinning his hips, slamming Foley to the canvas with a swift powerslam. Storm quickly hooks both legs, looking for another pinfall…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Storm gets back to his feet and watches as Mankind struggles to get to his feet. Mankind pulls himself to his feet with the help of the ropes with James Storm standing behind him. Storm puts both hands on Mankind’s shoulders and leaves his feet, looking to drive both knees into Mankind’s back; going for a Backstabber. But Mankind holds onto the top rope and James Storm falls onto the canvas hard. Mankind turns around and quickly turns around and jumps on top of Storm, going for another cover…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Mankind gets back to his feet and patiently stalks James Storm. Mankind slowly watches as James Storm begins getting to his feet. Storm barely makes it to a knee before Mankind spins him around and grabs both arms in a Double Underhook position…

King: Mankind may be looking for that Double Arm DDT!

Before Mankind can perform his traditional finishing move, James Storm spins out of it. After the spin out, James Storm grabs Mankind by the arm and pulls him in. Storm leaves his feet, grabbing Mankind by the skull and bringing it down onto his knees with a Double Knee Facebuster…

Cole: Closing Time!

After Storm hits his signature move, he rushes over to a cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

James Storm gets back to his feet and begins pumping himself up. The fans pop themselves up as well. They all begin chanting “Cowboy” repeatedly as Storm heads to the far corner and begins stomping his feet…

Cole: James Storm seems to be calling for The Last Call!

The crowd is hot right now. There waiting to see James Storm deliver on the Last Call. Mankind pulls himself to his feet and Storm leaves the corner, looking for the Last Call. At the last miunte, Mankind ducks under the boot and positions himself behind Storm. Mankind quickly turns the Cowboy around, before kicking him in the stomach and grabbing both arms; dropping James Storm with a Double Arm DDT. Storm’s skull bounces off the mat and Mankind turns him over; going for the win…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Mankind!

61.jpg

Mankind’s music plays for the second time this evening as the victor gets to his feet. The referee raises Mankind’s arm. Mankind pumps his feet in celebration as the official checks on James Storm. As Mankind continues to celebrate his victory, someone runs through the crowd and into the ring…

Cole: That’s The Rock!

The Rock quickly goes behind Mankind and spins him around, hoisting him up in the air and delivering an earth shattering Rock Bottom!

King: What the hell is The Rock doing?

After delivering a Rock Bottom to Mankind, Rock coldly stares down at his fallen prey. Rock slaps his chest in confidence and arrogance as security comes walking down the ramp…

Cole: Here comes security!

The Rock sees the security guards coming and exits the ring, leaping the barricade and exiting through the crowd yet again. This is where RAW heads to commercial.

====================

Sexy+WWE+Diva+AJ+Lee+03.jpg

====================

RAW returns from commercial break and immediately heads backstage where we see The Rock. Rock is fresh off his assualt of Mankind and seems to be preparing to leave the arena until he is approached for an interview.

0.jpg

Interviewer: Rock! Rock! Can't I get a word?

The Rock: You want a word? A word with The Rock? A word with the Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment? The Rock's going to do you one better. The Rock's going to give you more than a word. The Rock's going to give you the opportunity to a lifetime baby! The Rock's going to offer you the chance to get into the People's Mercedes and get a taste of....The People's Strudel!

The Rock grabs his groin suggestively as the interviewer looks on.

Interviewer: Uh...well Rock as tempting as that sounds; I'm more concerned with what just happened out there in the ring?

The Rock: You're going to ignore The Rock? Fine, The Rock didn't want a piece of that old pie anyway! Since you have nothing that The Rock is interested in, excuse The Rock!

Rock finishes putting his shirt on and starts walking towards his car. He only walks a few feet before stopping in his tracks as he runs into RAW's general manager "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero obviously isn't happy with exactly what just transpired and wastes no time letting Rock know that.

0.jpg

D'Angelo Dinero: What the hell was that?

Rock goes to answer, but Dinero quickly cuts him off.

Dinero: No, no, no, no. Don't answer that daddy. Let Pope tell 'ya somethin'. Pope invited 'ya here tonight to watch the show. Pope invited 'ya here as a fan. Don't forget Rocky, 'ya don't work here. That's why there wasn't any music of any electrifyin'. It cause 'ya don't work here! So 'ya can't run through the crowd and into Pope's ring and attack Pope's roster. 'Ya understand?

The Rock: The Rock understands. But let The Rock tell you something Pippy. You and The Rock aren't friends. The only reason The Rock accepted your invitation was because The Rock had a score to settle. You see, the fat piece of trailer park trash known as Mankind has been riding off The Rock's good name for years now. Wherever The Rock goes, he's got people asking him about Mankind's next book or when is Rock N' Sock going to get back together. Mankind has used The Rock's name long enough. The Rock's not going to take it anymore. So The Rock took measures into his own hands and decided that he was going to whip that burlap sack wearing candy ass once and for all.

Dinero: Well "Dwayne", 'ya jus' proved to Pope and the entire world that 'ya jus' as selfish as 'ya always were. But the way Pope sees it, Mankind doesn't need 'ya name to get recognized. That man's got more intestinal fortitude than 'ya coul' ever dream of. But after hearin' 'ya intentions, Pope's got an idea that will satisfy both Mankind and Dwayne. How 'bout November 25th at Survivor Series; we see Mankind go one on one wit' The Rock!

Rock smiles as Dinero announces the match.

The Rock: That's the best you've got for The Rock? Fine! The Rock will be more than happy to whip Mankind all over Survivor Series. The Rock will allow Mankind to use his name one more time, but this is it. At Survivor Series, The Rock make Mankind famous! And it's all going to be on your head Pippy. I'll see you at Survivor Series.

Dinero and Rock share an uneasy stare as Rock walks past the General Manager and gets into his car before sppeding off. RAW heads back to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington, DC, weighing in at 326 pounds; he is "The Animal" Batista!

YEEEAAAHHHH!

105778anigif8.gif

Batista's entrance music 'I Walk Alone' by Saliva hits the PA system and the big brute himself walks out on the the stage. He walks around the stage with great intensity before doing his signature machine gun pyro posturing. With the final bang Batista begins to walk down the ramp. Once ringside he grabs himself one of many chairs that litter the ringside area. He then jogs up the ring steps and steps between the ropes before heading up the top rope and flexing his guns. Batista steps down ready for action.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the UWF United States Champion John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

The bell rings and immediately Dave Batista swings a right hand at John Morrison. Morrison ducks under it and Batista turns around to see a spinning wheel kick from Morrison. This sends Batista to the canvas and Morrison goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Batista powers out!

Cole: And did you see that kick out from Batista? It almost sent Morrison flying!

Batista gets right back to his feet after kicking out. Morrison tries to go right back on the offensive, delivering a low kick to the back of Batista’s right leg. This doesn’t stop The Animal but it does slow him. It slows him enough to allow Morrison to deliver another kick to the back of Batista’s right leg. This one drops Batista to a knee and allows Morrison to back up and use the near ropes as momentum to dropkick Batista directly in the face. Morrison jumps on top of the Animal and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

As soon as Batista kicks out, Morrison goes back to work on the Animal’s right leg. Morrison grabs the leg, before stepping over it and dropping all of his body weight onto Batista’s leg. Batista grunts in a animalistic and primal fashion as he reaches for the leg, which Morrison has not yet removed his weight from. The referee asks Batista if he wants to give it up and Batista responds by moving the referee out his face. Morrison continues to apply pressure to Batista’s leg until releasing the Animal’s appendage only to attempt a Figure-Four Leglock. But as Morrison tries to wrap around the other leg, Batista is able to use his free leg to push him in the back. The sends Morrison into the near ropes where he bounces off them. Batista gets to a seated position in the ring and as Morrison bounces of the ropes and comes back at Batista, Morrison delivers a running knee directly to Batista’s face which sends the Animal back on his back where Morrison goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

Cole: John Morrison has implemented a brilliant strategy so far. If you take the big man’s legs away, you take away the power.

King: Taking away the Batista Bomb and the Spinebuster would be huge for John Morrison!

After Batista kicks out of that running knee, Morrison gets back to his feet. Morrison stands over Batista’s body before performing a standing moonsault on top of the Animal. The referee drops down and begins to count again…

1…

Batista grabs hold off Morrison’s chest and gets to his feet, holding onto Morrison in the process. The Animal wastes no time throwing Morrison backwards onto the canvas with a Fall-A-Way Slam!

Cole: And the sheer strength of the Animal is still present!

Batista checks on his leg, knowing that it is all too well still in pain before going over to John Morrison and covering him…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Batista attempts to block out the pain that is in his leg as he grabs Morrison and lifts him off the canvas. Batista throws Morrison into the near corner and soon follows the United States Champion. Batista reaches Morrison and drives his huge shoulder right into Morrison’s midsection. Morrison groans in agony as Batista pulls back and delivers another shoulder block right into Morrison…

Cole: We saw this last week from Batista! He wants to physically dissect his opponent!

Batista pulls back and prepares to deliver the third consecutive shoulder block, but Morrison manages to counter. He leapfrogs over Batista and lands on his feet behind the Animal. When Batista turns around, Morrison strikes with a swift and vicious Superkick known as the “Nitro Blast”. This knocks Batista backwards into the corner and Morrison takes a few steps back, looking to gain momentum for his next offensive move. Morrison runs across the ring towards Batista, but as Morrison is running, The Animal hobbles out of the corner and delivers a huge Spear to John Morrison. The United States Champion grabs his ribs in pain as Batista goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Morrison rolls a shoulder!

King: Very close call for John Morrison!

Batista grabs Morrison and lifts him to his feet. Batista grabs Morrison by the arm and Irish whips him to the far ropes. Morrison bounces off the ropes and comes back at Batista who grabs him and hoists him into the air with a huge spinebuster. The fans begin to boo as Batista gets back to his feet and starts to shake the nearest set of ropes. The ruthless aggression is written all over Batista’s face. He quickly throws the thumbs up before throwing them right back down…

King: Oh No!

Batista goes right back after Morrison, grabbing him by the back of his neck and lifting him to a knee. Batista pus Morrison’s head between his legs and wraps both arms around Morrison’s waist, hoisting him up for the Batista Bomb…

Cole: Batista Bomb!

Just as Batista gets Morrison up, that right leg gives out on him causing Batista to drop Morrison and fall down to a knee. Morrison quickly gets back to his feet and takes advantage. As Batista holds his leg, Morrison quickly grabs Batista by the skull and perform his trademark corkscrew neckbreaker…

King: Moonlight Drive!!

Morrison just hit the Moonlight Drive and it seems as if The Animal is out! Morrison quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; The United States Champion; John Morrison!

morrison.jpg

Cole: John Morrison just put down The Animal! There may not be any hotter superstar in UWF right now than him!

King: If I’m Cody Rhodes, I would be worried about my reign as UWF Champion. Nobody has been able to figure out John Morrison so far and Morrison just defeated the same Batista that Rhodes struggled with.

Morrison has his hand risen by the official as Kelly Kelly and Natalya enter the ring. As always, Morrison ignores them and grabs his United States Championship before leaving the ring as RAW heads elsewhere.

Christopher_Daniels_-_X_Division_Champion.jpg

A smiling Christopher Daniels can be seen on the screen. He holds his newly acquired championship with pride as he does so. He breathes slowly, almost methodically as he goes over his course of words. He opens his mouth as if he is about to speak, but slowly shuts it. It’s clear he wants his words to have a last impact on everybody in the locker rooms and the crowd. He looks down to the ground for a short while and rubs his head before looking up to the ceiling in an almost pleading look. As he slowly lowers his head once more to look into the camera, he wears a very cocky smile as he finally speaks.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
I have done exactly what I have been sent to do. I have claimed my prize in front of all the non believers and I am now your Hardcore Champion. And I must say, it’s a rather spectacular feeling. Knowing the God’s put James Storm in front of me, and I overcame that obstacle! I know there is some speculation that I took advantage of one Christian getting involved. I can assure you people, that is not how it is. James Storm brought it all upon himself anyway. He got involved in something that was none of his business, but I won’t get into that. I will however continue on to discuss how I will have a glorious reign as your new Hardcore Champion. A lot of you didn’t think I had it in me to challenge such a champion as James Storm. A lot of you questioned whether I truly believe in what I was saying. It’s very obvious that my devotion to the God’s above has rewarded me. Now, I’m not here to push my beliefs on any of you, that’s never been what I was about. I will however continue to talk about how the God’s have helped me so tremendously.

You see, for nearly two months I was out of the ring. For two months I was under the guidance of not only the God’s, but other brilliant people. I travelled a fair amount, simply to get away from the stress of everything. And now that I have returned, I am to be criticized? Why is it that I can never please any of you? Why is it that every time I try to right my wrongs, it’s still never good enough?! Answer me that! Tell me why you are never happy with my actions. Don’t bother, I already know the answer. I know that my beliefs frighten you all. It tears at the fabric of your being, knowing that I have certain beliefs. I don’t simply believe in one God who’s wisdom is limited. I believe in the many God’s who timeless wisdom has seen me come out victorious of many battles. But now that it has helped me defeat a beloved hero of yours, I am instantly considered the bad guy. I come back speaking differently, speaking of different things and I am suddenly hated. I gave you all what you wanted though, I put Hardcore back into the Hardcore Championship! And now, now I will put prestige back into the title unlike some savages who have held it before me. Dean Ambrose easily comes to mind, however I won’t discredit what he and Daniel Bryan did for this belt. That will most assuredly be continuously talked about for years to come. And that’s exactly what I plan on doing.

Daniels takes a moment to pause and consider his next set of words. He rubs his bald head slightly, almost out of frustration, but quickly reverts back to his cocky smile.

Now, I’m hearing talks that I already have a target on my back. I assure you, this does not frighten me. It simply encourages me to continue, and with the guidance of the God’s I cannot fail. I will continue on as your Champion until I see fit to stop doing so and move onto bigger things. For too long I have been cast aside as nothing but a joke, but now? Now I will get the respect I rightfully deserve. My path to dominance has been paved. There are many roadblocks in my way that I shall overcome. Don’t think for a second that the God’s stop watching over me. I am their fallen angel after all. They have to keep an eye on me, to protect me from the evils that lurk to stab me in the back. The evils that lurk in the dark, and the evils too strong for me. I know I shall make many enemies along the way, but that is something I will learn to cope with. I never had many friends in this company anyway. The only true ally I found myself with was the now retired Stone Cold. With his words of wisdom I learned to continue in what I believed in no matter what people thought. I must discuss the discussion he and I had that happened behind closed doors. It was around the fifth week of my career here. He told me I had a lot of heart, he told me I could do what some could only dream about. The words he spoke to me that day will always carry on wherever I go.

Now that I have something I truly believe in, and it believes in me in return? The sky’s the limit! I literally have unlimited opportunities now. Something I never truly had before. Since our good friend Pope became the General Manager of Raw, things have certainly been a lot better. I sees me for the talent that I am, not what I have done. He sees the potential where all of you fail to. He opened the door for me, and now it’s up to me to find my way. Now, I remember James Storm suggesting that I did something to garner such treatment, but I can safely say that couldn’t be further from the truth. I say that I am the only one that earned my shot. While everybody else was flinging their distasteful words of who deserves what and so on, I was keeping my distance. I never once got into the politics, but now I feel I will find myself in the crosshairs of many people’s loaded guns.

Suddenly his expression turns slightly more relaxed, almost happy.

Now, I have been asked what it means to be the Hardcore Champion, and I must say one thing. It means that I am now subject to much ridicule. It means that I will now have to do the dirty work and prove why I am the champion. It won’t take long however before you all understand that I am your new Hardcore Champion. The God’s wished this, and their wish has been granted. Now it is my duty to continue to earn their trust long enough so I can claim even greater prizes. This is only the beginning my friends, and it won’t be the end! A new era has made its arrival known. You’ll see, you will all see! I have made my mark; the God’s have paved me a way to be a great champion! Nothing can stand in my way!

He sits in silence, seemingly pleased with his speech as the screen fades to black.

RAW returns from commercial and we are backstage with Todd Grisham. Grisham is with "The Animal" Batista, who just lost a hard fought battle with John Morrison. Grisham starts his interview quickly.

normal_snapshot20081016233634.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time; "The Animal" Batista!

Batista looks to not be in the mood but deals with Grisham anyway.

Todd: Now Batista, you just suffered a heartbreaking defeat at the hands of John Morrison. That makes it two weeks in a row where you were in the driver's seat and you still lost. How are you feeling right now?

Batista: How am I feeling? I'm freakin' pissed! I had Morrison beat out there! The same way I had Cody Rhodes beat last week! I should UWF Champion right now! I just beat destroyed the Main Event of Survivor Series in two back to back weeks; that should be me in the spotlight.

Todd: Well in all fairness Batista; you lost both matches...

Before Batista can respond, a chuckling Shawn Michaels enters the fray.

Shawn Michaels: Hey buddy *chuckle*, good match out there *chuckle*

Batista: Are...are you mocking me Shawn?

Michaels: *chuckle* of course not big man; I laughing at something Hunter texted me earlier.

Batista: Yeah right Shawn; you're laughing at me. Big deal, I lost tonight. Let me ask you a question Shawn. When was the last time you won anything? I was in the UWF Championship last week; when was the last time you were relevant? When Kurt Angle made you his bitch?!

Michaels: Whoa, whoa, hold up there big fella...

Batista: No, you hold up Shawn. I'm not going to have anyone on this show disrespect me. I was the man on Smackdown. I was #1 on the Power 25 and I come over here and I'm a joke? I'm not going to have it! I'm going to take over this show and I'm going to start with you. You see Shawn, you don't have a match for Survivor Series; I don't have a match for Survivor Series either. So how about you get in the ring with me and I'll prove to you that I'm not a freakin' joke!

Michaels joking demeanor has changed and now it's one more serious.

Michaels: You? Me? Survivor Series? You're On! But I want you to do me a favor tonight Dave; watch what I do to Christian when I go out there and I'm going to show you why they call me The Showstopper.

And with that, Michaels walks away as his match is next.

Roberts:
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontraio, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds; Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring.

The bell rings and Michaels looks to lock up with Christian, but Captain Charisma avoids it and backs up into the far ropes. Michaels goes after Christian, who puts his head through the middle rope and to the outside. This causes the referee to old Michaels up; stopping him from going after Christian. As the referee backs Michaels up, Christian pulls himself back in the ring and moves the referee out of the way before delivering a standing dropkick directly to the face of Shawn Michaels. This sends the Heartbreak Kid to the canvas and Christian goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

As soon as Michaels kicks out, Christian gets to his feet before backing off the near ropes for extra momentum before coming back towards Michaels and delivering a standing knee drop to Michaels’ skull. Michaels grabs his face and Christian goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: Christian has been so impressive since his return!

Christian grabs Michaels by his neck and lifts him to his feet. While on his knees, Michaels throws a right hand to Christian’s stomach; which causes Christian to let Michaels go. Michaels throws another right hand to Christian’s midsection, which doubles Christian over and allows Michaels get to his feet and deliver a standing enziguiri to the back of Christian’s skull. This sends Captain Charisma face first to the mat and Christian goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

As Christian rolls a shoulder, Michaels grabs him by the arm and drags him under the nearby corner. As Christian lies underneath the turnbuckle, Michaels pushes himself from the mat to the middle rope. Michaels gives Christian the “dx” chop before leaping off the middle rope and dropping a closed fist right on Christian’s head…

Cole: Shades of Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler!

King: It’s good to be King Cole!

After delivering the diving fist, Michaels goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Michaels gets to his feet as Christian rolls over to the near corner. Christian pulls himself to his feet and Shawn Michaels quickly delivers a knife-edge chop right to Christian’s chest. Christian grabs his chest in pain and Michaels follows this up with a right hand to the face. Christian doesn’t have a chance to react before Michaels throws another chop and another right hand. Michaels proceeds to grab Christian by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing corner. In mid-whip, Christian is able to counter. Michaels is the one that is Irish whipped into the corner, where he performs he trademark upside down turnbuckle spot. Michaels falls back down the correct way and Captain Charisma positions himself behind him, lifting Michaels off his feet and dropping him on his head with a belly to back suplex. The Heartbreak Kid grabs his head and Christian goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Christian gets to his feet and heads to the far side of the ring and drops to a three point stance…

King: Christian may be looking for that Spear!

Christian watches as Michaels gets to a knee. Michaels pulls himself up with help of the near ropes. Once Michaels does, Christian runs out of the corner looking for said Spear. Before Christian can connect, Michaels turns around and leapfrogs Christian. Captain Charisma collides with the second turnbuckle pad as Michaels lands on his feet behind him. Michaels grabs Christian by the head and spins him around. Michaels quickly lifts Christian off his feet and drops him onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. As Christian grabs his groin, Michaels continues his attack. The Heartbreak Kid lifts Christian off his feet and slams him hard onto the mat with a scoop slam. After slamming Christian, Michaels heads through the ring ropes and onto the apron. Michaels walks across the apron and climbs to the top rope. The Heartbreak Kid quickly leaps off, delivering an elbow right into Christian’s heart…

Cole: Vinta…

King: Cole; I swear to God!

Michaels gets to his feet after delivering the elbow. The energy begins pumping through his veins and Shawn Michaels can’t help but bounce around the ring. Michaels finally stops himself once he reaches the near corner and he begins tuning up the band…

Cole: And Shawn Michaels is feeling it!

Michaels’ foot taps the mat and with each repetitive tap, the fans get louder. They all watch as Christian does everything he can to get to his feet. Captain Charisma stumbles to a vertical base; he is completely unaware of wht awaits him. Christian turns around and Michaels propels himself out of the corner, looking for Sweet Chin Music.

King: It looks like Shawn Michaels is going to play a tune on Christian’s jaw!

Just before Michaels can connect with Sweet Chin Music, Christian ducks under it. Captain Charisma runs off the far ropes and comes back at Michaels, who turns around just in time to see Christian lower his head and deliver a huge Spear!

Cole: Spear! Spear! Spear!

King: What did I tell you about stealing JR’s lines?!

After hitting the Spear, Christian jumps on top of Michaels and covers him…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: What?!

Christian is just as shocked as Michael Cole is. Nonetheless; he shakes it off. Christian gets to both knees and begins clapping slowly. The pace of the ryhtemic action gets quicker and quicker as he watches Shawn Michaels try and get to his feet. Michaels does indeed pull himself to his feet and Christian positions himself behind him. Christian grabs both of Michaels’ arm and underhooks them before spinning around, preparing to drop Michaels on his face…

King: It look like it may be Killswitch Engage!

Before Christian can before the Killswitch, Michaels is able to push him in the back, breaking Christian’s grip on his arms. Christian bounces off the ropes and comes back at Michaels, who lowers his head. This turns out to be a mistake as Christian grabs hold of Michaels’ head and spikes him hard on the canvas with a DDT. The Heartbreak Kid’s head hits the mat hard and Christian turns him over looking for another cover…

1…

2…

Cole: He got him!

Michaels kicks out!

Christian looks at the referee who only holds up two fingers, signifying that Michaels managed to roll a shoulder at the last minute. Christian rolls under the bottom rope and onto the ring apron before climbing to the top rope. Christian slaps his chest in trademark Christian fashion before leaping off the top rope and attempting The Frog Splash. But before he can connect, Shawn Michaels rolls out of the way and towards the far corner. Christian notices that Michaels has moved out of the way and he manages to roll through and avoid hurting himself. Michaels pulls himself in the corner opposite of Christian. Captain Charisma gets to his feet as well and charges right towards Michaels, but as Christian rushes in…

Cole: He got him!

Christian was not careful. He ran right into Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels. The crowd pops as an exhausted Shawn Michaels falls on top of Christian and covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels!

220px-Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg

“Sexy Boy” plays yet again. Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and has his arm risen by the official. Michaels looks down on Christian before rolling underneath the bottom rope and to the outside. Shawn Michaels heads up the ramp as RAW heads elsewhere.

====================

tessmacher1.jpg

====================

RAW comes back from commercial with the UWF Championship sitting on a table and D'Angelo Dinero's assistant ready to being the contract signing.

Dinero's assistant: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the General Manager of RAW; D'Angelo Dinero!

Out walks D'Angelo Dinero. There is no musc, no Dinero drop, none of that right now. Instead Dinero simply makes his way towards the ring; stopping to slap a few hands in the process. Dinero reaches the end of the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope before being handed the microphone from his assistant.

Pope-DAngelo-Dinero.jpg

D'Angelo Dinero

Oh My Congregation. 'Ya know what time it is. It's time to make the UWF Championship Match between Cody Rhodes and John Morrison official for Survivor Series. They are RAW's two best commodities and it ain't every day that the two alpha dogs meet in a match of this proportion. This match coul' potentially be the best UWF Championship Match in this company's history. But before we get to Survivor Series, we mus' sign on the dotted line daddy. So allow me to introduce to all of 'ya right now, he is the UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh

The only noise you hear in the arena, is the random chatter of the crowd waiting for something to happen, when suddenly music starts to play over the speakers. Out through the curtain Cody Rhodes comes out with a hood over his head covering his face as he stands in the middle of the stage.

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

065.jpg

When the music hits “Whoa Oh” Cody suddenly flips the hood off his head revealing his laughing unmasked face for the first time

068.jpg

As his music plays he looks around the entire arena from one corner to the other, his laughter getting to him as he lifts his hands to his face almost looking maniacal as he does it. He finally begins to make his way down the ramp but stops, putting one hand up telling everyone to hold up a moment before he looks down. He reaches for the sides of his jacket and opens it up showing everyone the UWF Championship around his waist.

SD__665_078d.jpg

He walks down the ramp with a cocky walk, the entire time holding his jacket open so people see the championship. Once at ringside he lets go of his jacket and turns to the steel steps, running up them and across the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring. He walks over to the corner and jumps up putting one foot on the top rope and the other on the second, he slowly straightens himself up before reaching back and unbuttoning the belt from this waist and holding it up for the crowd to see a serious look coming to his face

COdytitlewin.jpg

Rhodes stays in the corner, almost like a statue making the crowd feel every second of it as he holds up his newly won title, finally he brings it down and steps down. Going to the middle of the ring he flips the championship over his shoulder, and he waits…in the outside a crew member has a microphone in hand reaching from ringside to the ring showing Cody to come and get it, but Cody turns around and suddenly burst out yelling at the crew member. He calms himself down and goes back to standing in the middle of the ring with a cold look on his face, the crew member after being told what to do slowly climbs the ring taking off his headset in the process. He walks over and extends the microphone out, Cody simply raises an open hand and waits and the crew member wises up placing the microphone in the open hand. Cody Suddenly jolts forward like he’s going to attack him and the crew member falls back on his ass, Rhodes gets a smile on his face before he lightly kicks at the crew member’s legs telling him to get out of his ring. The crew member does and Rhodes looks around with the microphone in hand, as his music dies down he looks up at the ceiling and begins to speak.

CodyUWF.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Good evening D'Angelo. And good evening to all of the young children out there who have yet to find out about the moster hiding under the bed. I promise all of you, you will find out about him very soon heh...heh. But tonight, we are not worried about the monster. We are all here to sign a fictious contract that binds the Championship bout between John Morrison and myself. This entire process is tedious. James knew he was Main Eventing Survivor Series the second he won King of The Ring, while I knew I was Main Eventing Survivor Series the second I won ths UWF Championship. Because I will Main Event not only Survivor Series, but every UWF Pay-Per-View from now until the end of time. I fought for a year for this title and try as hard as you might D'Angelo; you or nobody else is going to take this from me.

You can throw MVP at me; I will throw him to the waist side like the piece of trash that he is. You can acquire Batista and hope that maybe he can stop me, and I'll show the overgrown baffoon why this is my show. You can hand John Morrison a title shot on a silver platter and I will expose him for the overrated waste of space that he is. It doesn't matter who it is D'Angelo; I will break each and everyone of them. I've fought too hard for this and it will not be taken from me.

When all is said and done and Survivor Series is over; you will out of challengers D'Angelo. There will nobody left. I've already beaten Austin, Jericho, Batista, MVP. I've ended the careers of Drew McIntyre, Paul London, Kassius Ohno. Brock Lesnar had to take a sabbotical because of me. Once John Morrison falls, there will be no one left. You can make the ultimate decision and try and take this from me yourself D'Angelo, but the same result will always be the same. I am never losing this Championship.

Rhodes picks the contract off the table and signs it, slamming it right back in its original position.

D'Angelo Dinero

That was a very interestin' speech Cody. But there may be one man out there who disagrees wit' 'ya. He is the UWF King of The Ring; John Morrison!

[video=youtube_share;XQ4-Oiq8f7U]http://youtu.be/XQ4-Oiq8f7U[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, with his US Championship upon his shoulder, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

vrei-sa-ai-patratele-ca-john-morrison-iata-ce-trebuie-sa-faci_5_size1.jpg

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, so he's facing Cody Rhodes, and begins to speak.

Morrison: You just love the sound of your own voice, don't you, Cody? You're probably about the only person in the world who even remotely enjoys the sound of your voice. The sound of you talking could be used as an effective torture technique. Screw the sharp objects and electric shocks, just tie people to a chair and make them listen to you. That's probably a little inhumane, though. John Morrison has come across many challenges in his career, from middle aged lunatics, well, to... other middle aged lunatics. From Jamaican sofa-masturbators to Cowboys who have unhealthy relationships with their pet dogs, to deadmen who vow to send me to hell for being such my vast sexual machismo. But I can honestly say, that enduring your timid threats has been the most testing of all. Like I said, it's torture.

Morrison strides up to the table and faces Cody Rhodes across it.

contract.png

John-Morrison-4.jpg

Morrison: That's why at Survivor Series, beating you isn't just going to be a match. It's going to be a pleasure. A refined pastime of the ages; beating an irritating virgin down. You're like a fly, Cody. You're buzzing round the Palace of Wisdom, hopelessly trying to hang in a place you just don't belong. John Morrison's got his fly-squatter though. Come Survivor Series, the annoying buzzing sound of your goofy little voice will be eclipsed by the swashbuckling snap of the squatter, crushing you and your title reign... and the man squatting you? Yours truly; the Tuesday Night Delight, John Morrison. I've got no doubt you'll spend the next couple of weeks bemoaning that fact, hopelessly trying to brush off the inevitable. Go for it. Sing your heart out. It won't change a thing...

Morrison leans forward and signs the contract in front of him as the crowd cheer on.

Morrison: Because the ink's dry. Your days as champion are dwindling down. Pretty soon, you'll be back flipping burgers at Burger King or wherever the hell you were dragged from. A footnote in the epic history of John Morrison. More fool you, if you truly believe otherwise. Every other man who's stood before me has blurted out the same naive claims; that they're the man to stop me. That they're the best. That they've already seen it all. Think again. You've never come across anything like me. Every day, I'm cultivating a legacy for the ages and am tallying up victories against the finest UWF has to offer. Nobody is stopping John Morrison. Not now, not ever.

Morrison picks up the contract and signs it as well.

D'Angelo Dinero

And now it's official. Survivor Series, November 25th, Cody Rhodes will defend the UWF Championship aganis' John Morrison. Good luck to both of y'all.

And with that, Rhodes and Morrison get nose to nose staring each other down. Tonight, there will be no conflict; just the two men who will fight for the UWF Championship on this big stage. The last thing we see before RAW goes off the air is Rhodes and Morrison staring each other down.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Updated Survivor Series Card

UWF Championship
Cody Rhodes(C) versus John Morrison

Christian versus James Storm

Batista versus Shawn Michaels

Hardcore Championship
Christopher Daniels(C) versus Scott Steiner

The Rock versus Mankind

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 13th Edition

Boy do I miss being on Tuesday nights! James Storm getting a shot at Christian to officially defend the honor of Stone Cold was the right call and I can't wait to see it play out. I'm excited about the return of the "Party Starter", that's certainly a positive thing for Raw. Didn't see the return of The Rock coming, I wonder who's playing him this time. Survivor Series is shaping up to be a great pay-per-view!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I really enjoyed the show this week. It was promo heavy and it was a bit longer than usual so yea, good one here. I loved the HBK/Christian match.

I lost my match but eh, since I get a chance to feud with Christian it's all good. RAW will for sure deliver at Survivor Series.

It was nice to see Tapout's Hawkins return. He will be a godd addition to the roster so as The Rock. I wonder who is playing him but I have a feeling that Slim is the one who is playing him.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh shit son! Getting Scott Steiner! Should be interesting.

Great show as usual! Moves everything along nicely.

BDC

Reaction score

Who's playing the Rock?....hmmm...Well, whoever it is, there will be a Rock and Sock Reunion the like has NEVER E-E-E-EVER been seen! It's Strudel vs Destiny in a barbed wire bat match!!

(Will have something up by tonight, unless our mystery man wants to open? :rock2:)

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show!

Absolutely escastic that I am going to be facing Shawn!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Christian vs Storm has me pretty excited. I didn't even think about those two feuding but It makes a lot of sense. Great booking. Also looking forward to seeing Tapouts Hawkins return. I was always a fan of it. Morrison and Cody Rhodes is really heating up and it's going to be a very hard match to judge. Excellent show CWalker!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Another real solid show Cwalker. It never ceases to amaze me how much work you get through each week.

Survivor Series card looking awesome.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 20th Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

We are just five nights away from Survivor Series; an event where everything is on the line. Last week, we saw the UWF Championship match become official; Cody Rhodes will defend his Championship aganist John Morrison. Last week, we also saw several bug matches made for Sunday's Pay-Per-View including the personal rivalry between Christian and James Storm. But that's not all. The Rock returned, jumping the guardrail and attacking Mankind, delivering a huge Rock Bottom. What he is doing here? What are his intentions? Find out all this and more on the go home broadcast of Tuesday Night Raw, live from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennesse!

memphis.fedexforum1.jpg

Kendrick.jpg
versus
CurtHawkins.jpg

"The" Brian Kendrick versus Curt Hawkins

Mankind.jpg
versus
DanielsHardcore.jpg

Non-title
Christopher Daniels versus Mankind

BatistaRaw.jpg
versus