TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

YES!!!!!, damn that was great... and a funny read too... can't wait and serious about this one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You know what I think dude, I've talked to you before.

Oh, and why did you team me up with that jobber, Mike? :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm confused, as far as I know, XtremeHighFlyer and Dylan haven't been on in a while, and XHF hasn't been responding to my Instant Messages, so should I consider WWE: Beyond The Bash done? I have the backstory and next several months of storylines already planned out, but I don't want to ditch my partners if they are still interested. But I doubt it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I never seen a return coming so soon but then it is ard to stay away from booking imo but with The Commencement back it looks like Era of '08 is gonna be blown out of the water :( unless I stand up for my territory and we have a turf war of WWE BTB's lol.

Good luck and I hope you haven't forgotten how to book while you've been away...

The Ripper

Reaction score
The reason i have not answered any messages is because my internet has been cut off and i am only able 2 get on using my phone and have no way of posting shows.

i dont know, what is happening with dylan but if he is ok i dont mind ending the btb for the sakes of not messing people about

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah I KNEW you had to of had a good reason man. Really sorry about all of this, maybe we can all get together for a more current BTB in the future once all of our situations are more solid.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
*Craps himself, looks at pants, then back at desktop*

Oh... My... GOD!!

Jim Ross: "By gawd!!"

Jerry Lawler: "JR! JR! THE ANIGMA IS BACK!!"

I can't wait to read!! Where are you starting it from?!

Travis40

Thank god...it's about time you lazy fuck :shifty: I keed I keed

anyways, I can't wait to read The Commencement again. I'll have to go back and read through the thread again to get caught up.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
PRIDE3.png

The eagle has landed.

McLovin

Reaction score
For some reason i think I may have seen that Logo before HFH????? :)

BTW guys, you can still send in your Top 10 for the power 10, I'm extending it for the rest of the night.

And just started Raw.

Toddy

Reaction score
Um i was wondering if you guys had any nmes for a Cena, Batista and AJ Styles led Stable as my mind is blank so any suggestions?

Moonlight Drive

I guess it could just be some sort of generic name or if you were looking for something more superstar specific, the only thing I can think of would be The Phenomenal Ones

And good to see the return of PRIDE HFH

Maxi

Reaction score
Would you get away with copy and pasting your BTB from EWR