TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Wait...So you think I have read Michaels1's BTB, yoou should know e by now as the lazy non reviewing(sometimes) botches and all.....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um .... I told you about it, and you said you'd be reading it. I also told you when it was set. Once again, you are following a trend :yes:

TRI

Reaction score
Goodbye

I'm retiring from BTB. I don't really like wrestling anymore, so that is basically the reason why I'm retiring from BTB. I'm going to leave everyone with a couple of final thoughts. I really don't care what you think, whether you think I come off as an arrogant jackass or whatever, I'm posting my thoughts.

First off the best booker on this this site bar none is definitely CMS. I think it is incredibly stupid that some people are actually stating that he is the most overrated booker on this site. The most overrated booker on this site I believe is Anigma. Ya, I know some of you people might think I'm crazy, but that is the truth in my opinion. Some people honestly treat him like a god among men on this site, which I don't believe to be true at all. Compared to some of the other sites that I belong to, I would say Anigma would be a little below average.

One more thing, I honestly believe that I'm by far the most underrated booker on this site. I felt that in the time of my thread, I was constantly posting the best shows, matches, and promos in the section. Yet I was still not considered one of the top bookers by most people. I really don't know why this is, but whatever.

Like I said earlier, I really could care less if you think I'm arrogant or whatever, I was just saying what I think. So ya goodbye to everyone here, it was fun while it lasted. Special thanks to CMS and Levi for everything. I'll probably still come by here occasionally, but won't really post all that much.

1chiban

Reaction score
I read some of your stuff you were good. Sad to see you so disillusioned with wrestling. Maybe you'll catch the bug again one day

The Rated R CMStar

It is really bad to see you go. I agree with the part that said that you were the most underrated booker in this forum. There was a time, the build up for Judgment Day, in which only me and another booker were reviewing your show, yet no experience, bad bookers were getting twice the reviews.

It's really unfair because you never got the reward you deserved. Your Judgment Day PPV imo, is the best this forum has ever seen, yet, when you ask most bookers, they didn't even read it. Same as your goodbye PPV.

As for the Anigma comments, I do think that people put him on a higher shelf, but not only him, Xtremebadass and me are also put on a shelf in which we can book whatever and most of the bookers(not all), would praise it like crazy. It's like a recognition he earned by being in here that long. I do found funny that he bashes Rated RJC for being arrogant yet he creates an entire thread praising himself

The Anigma

Reaction score
First, TRI, I found you to be one of the most underrated bookers around here. I thought your matches were very good as were your promos. Your shows consistently delivered whenever I took a look at them and your retiring will be a loss to this section as most retirings/leavings are. As for your comments about me, everyone's entitled to their opinion and I respect you for actually saying that. Not too many bookers actually would.

Second, CMS, I agree that more less-known bookers put a lot of the "top" bookers on a higher pedestal than others. As far as the thread of me "praising myself", it was stated in the thread that it was done to be entertaining. I was basically poking fun at how bookers say I'm the best, the greatest, etc. It wasn't meant to be "arrogant" at all.

xtremebadass

I find that noobs only refer to us as GODLY Bookers because we have the most replies. You can suck at BTB and just go for a long time getting alot of replies and still be called GODLY, that's what most people don't understand. However, that's not the case here on IWF.

Qwake

It does sorta sound like you are following a trend gards but its not a bad thing because I liked that idea but i will not being doing the same lol. BTW you should write it out in full because as BKB said you have many possibilities of starting feuds like someone screwing another guy out of the match etc. Write it in full and I will review it :D

Switchy

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man, you had alent but we can't force you to do something you don't like. I'm still sticking with my opinion that CMS is the most overrated booker but you are definately one of (if not) the most underrated booker on this site and with the whole, noobs only read BTB's with loads of postf the newer bookers really know you and it just shows with all the people (except 1) who have responded so far have been booking here for over a year so we have seen your work and if you don't return, have a good life and everything.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok, so I just got my laptop and i will defentily be able to reveiw more shows and finish my show which is huge and i only have one more match to write.

xtremebadass

Just so everyone knows. I suppose you have seen that I haven't posted a show this week. I am going to post my first show since Unforgiven this Monday. I did the Mid Season Breakdown guide in my BTB which slowed up my process and schedule. I will get back on schedule with Monday's show, should be a good read.

McLovin

Reaction score
Coming to the BTB Area...

The return of Lethal Combination...

TODAY!

twa.jpg

xtremebadass

Well the world is trying to screw me over. I might be getting a job this coming week thanks to my mom's big mouth, so it would be part time after school which would kill off my BTB writing time. I don't know the details on this whole deal yet, but it is not looking too good. I am posting my latest show tonight though for my anxious readers out there :)