TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Wel I don't know. I guess you could try it, although it may not get a great reaction due to the fact the matches/promos wouldn't be great. But you could try it I guess

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Seems like just a lazy way to do a BTB. I wouldn't bother reading it or giving feedback.

The Rated R CMStar

Since there is already an EWR thread in the Gaming Zone, I reckon you should post it in there

Moonlight Drive

Okay now I need a question answered....

After Wrestlemania, there may not be room for both Randy Orton and Edge on my roster. They are both two of my favourite heels, but I would need to draft one over to Smackdown. My question is: who do you guys think fits my booking style better, Edge or Randy. I really can't decided on who to keep, so I'm wondering who do you think I work better with.

The Rated R CMStar

Why would you get rid of one of them? If I am not mistaken, you're not doing Smackdown anymore, so why DO YOU NEED to draft one? IMO, keep them both

Moonlight Drive

Well the thing is there is a couple of guys I want to draft off Smackdown, and I may not be able to keep both, as I'd have way to many heels in my Main event. It isn't 100% but one may have to go if need be, and I can't decide which

Beer

Don't know you as well as the other members but from what i have heard you are probably one of the booker's of all time. So yeahh, that is kinda exciting :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Ok I have a question for all you guys.

So I was thinking and I am going to tell you that I am going to do a WWE BTB starting at the WWE 2009 Royal Rumble and I am thinking whether I want to write it out or if I am going to do what I am doing with the other PPV's, A recap of sorts....

What should I do

Write it out or Recap of Sorts.

Write it IMO. The Royal Rumble is a very important event, and writing it in depth adds new possibilites, as you can start feuds easier.

It seems that Michael1 has started a trend here. He started a WWE BTB from the Rumble in 09 a few months ago, and now some others have followed suit.

Moonlight Drive

Neither. You stole my BTB :smh

Lol, jokes. But I think you should do what I did, do the recaps and then write out the Rumble. Like BKB said, it's an important event and it could set up most of your Wrestlemania feuds.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah I am doing what you did HBK but in my styles as well... Also it is not a trend, this is where I was always going to start, even when I had a partner.

Uh yeah ... you didn't have that partner until after Michael1 and -HBK- had both started their BTB's. Whether you like it or not, you're following a trend.

Moonlight Drive

He's following my trend of PPV Recaps (except he's not trying to make the WWE look shitty), and it makes me feel special

So STFU Bicep, or I wil tell everyone who wins your Redemption Main event :shifty:

You only think you know who wins :laugh:

It's still following a trend, regardless :yes: