TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
HEW might be on a month hiatus AGAIN :( due to lots of school works and thesis need to finish so please stay tuned and thanks to those who continue reading it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Pros: Some bookers told me I have a unique mind in booking. I am good at matches and as time goes by I continue improving.

Cons: Grammars... I am still having some problems in it and Promos. Maybe making jobbers and lower midcarders into stars, I don't think other bookers want to see Rosey or Test in the main event :p

Evil Austin

Pro's : I can do a good match if I really put my mind to it , even CMS said it in his review and over my BTBing experience I have heard it from a lot of people that if I really wanted to I have proved more than once that I can go all out.

Con's : (waits for BKB to add some more lol) - probably lack of patience which results in a couple of things one being that while I am writting my show or ppv or something for my BTB thread I am so eager to show it to the section that instead of making it as good as it can be I just say um lets just end it here put a finisher here. And the other thing that my lack of patience results in is "advcertising" once it is up I just have lack of patience and I can't wait for some sort of comment. I guess I have to learn to be patent when I have to compete with so many good bookers here.

Qwake

^ Ill be waiting for it Levi :(

To Switchy: Thats a good idea for Randy, having Randy agressive and basically have maybe younger guys feel threatened by him. First off though you would need to have a good way to change him to a face and like BKB said, have him first feud with a heel. Nice idea and I will be reading.

Qwake

Pros
I can write some alright matches with pretty much anyone, well maybe not Khali but come on lol.

I am good at planning ahead, I always write out my PPV plans so I have the main goal and then I write the shows until the PPV which works well.

Cons
My Promos are VERY bad, they just aren't how I would like them to be. I enjoy writing matches rather then promos. Although I am lsightly improving and for me its all about who is involved in the promos.

My Storylines are alright, some are pretty basic but I have the ocasional new story, I wish I had better idea's with them...

I might have more sometime. Good idea for a thread HFH!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Pros:

Alright Matches,
I am improving
Won an award.

Cons:
Won the Russo Award
Suck at most Promos
CANT STICK WITH A BLOODY BTB
Cant plan ahead
Have no grammar

Beer

Pros: Quite a good promo and match writer. Not the best but then again I feel i have not been able to show my true ability yey and i hope to do so with my new BTB, TNA vs WWE, no not WWERULES' BTB.

Cons: Can't stick with a BTB and am very slow at writing show so reader ften lose interest or think i have finished the BTB.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Pros: Match writing and promo writing, storyline/creative

Cons: There are interment times where I would be a day or two late with a show but that was rare. I would also not plan ahead but then again maybe that was a good thing.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Pros: Impeccable vocabulary and writing prowess, along with being able to tell stories, regardless of the involved wrestlers. I can produce kick ass promos and although my matches tend to lean on storytelling, I still think it's a vital aspect of booking. My approach to booking being as if writing a novel; I love it and I definitely think it sets me apart from the myriad bookers whom use the script format.

Cons: Sometimes my writing can be a tad superfluous, meaning bloated in word usage and so forth. Also, finding my niche. I've been through many a thread, and I'm hoping to find the right one soon. The colossal concern is my 'perfection' syndrome, which undoubtedly is a hinderance to my booking, because I can never seem to finish anything.

The Anigma

Reaction score
It All Begins...Again

*"The King of Kings" hits the BTB Arena's sound system and the ovation coming from the various bookers is deafening.

MikeRaw: BKB! This is it!

The arena fades to black then a mixture of red and green lights flicker throughout as the camera turns it's attention to the stage. Moments pass and the bookers are on their feet with excitement staring at the top of the entrance to the stage. A shadowy figure steps out onto the stage and the crowd stands in awe then the man is revealed to be The Anigma and the bookers go into a frenzy cheering and holding various signs in the air.

BKB: This is as loud as any roar I have ever heard in the BTB Arena! It has been three long months of the same noob bookers coming and going in BTB but folks The Anigma has returned to BTB!

MikeRaw: But the question is, BKB. I seen a sign in the crowd that said "The New Anigma". Is this a new Anigma? Or is this the same Anigma who has been the most consistent booker on IWF.

BKB: As prolific and inspirational as any booker who has ever been on IWF but you can bet your ass that every time he seen a booker lacking in his skills, every time he seen the BTB section lagging these past three months, he's been impatiently waiting for this moment! This very night in this very arena in front of the entire BTB world.

MikeRaw: He's back! Anigma is back!

BJB: And folks, business has picked up. The game is on and this ruckus crowd cannot get enough of him! Can you imagine what it's going to be like when he actively returns with a new show? Whether you like this booker or not, this is as great a return and as memorable as a moment it can get!

MikeRaw: I don't think I've seen anything like it, BKB!

BKB: I've seen bookers come and go. I've seen bookers make their return but this is nothing like I've ever experienced before. I haven't felt this much emotion as we're all feeling here tonight in wrestling forums' most famous BTB Arena! And I will repeat it, like him or not, this booker deserves respect.

MikeRaw: I want to hear what he has to say, BKB. You have to remember, XBA, this is the same booker who combined his shows, combined the WWE United States and Intercontinental Championships to form the WWE Unitedcontinental Championship and brought about the most memorable storyline in recent memory here in the BTB Arena! XBA, this is the man who became the very first Booker of Bookers!

BJB: He's as consistent as they come. He is a creative genius when it comes to storylines, he's a superb promo writer and a great match writer. He is as creative and has as superb writing skills as any booker I have ever seen and he's back.

MikeRaw: We're all about to find out...

BKB:...his agenda.

MikeRaw: That's right. This is great, BKB. Can you feel this? It's a momentous occasion! Can you feel this, BKB?

BKB: It's a sight to see, Mike!

*Anigma is in the ring and performing various taunts to cheers from various bookers as cameras flash throughout the arena.

XBA: Bookers of IWF, welcome back...The Blueprint of BTB...The Anigma!

The music fades out and XBA shakes hands with Anigma before handing him the microphone and exiting the ring. Anigma looks out to the crowd who begin to chant "Anigma" and Anigma flashes a grin before bringing the microphone up to his mouth.

Anigma: It's been three long months since I've had an active BTB. For the past three months, I've watched booker after booker claim to be this and claim to be that and to be honest I don't like what the BTB section has become. It seems like there's no real leadership around here and I don't mean to disrespect CMS and XBA because they're doing great jobs as mods but BTB just seems to be missing a leader to guide the younger bookers and I tried to sit on the sidelines and help out other bookers but I can't do that anymore. Granted it's only been about three weeks of me doing that since my return to BTB but regardless I can't sit on the sidelines forever. I took an indefinite hiatus from BTB and never planned to ever come back with an active BTB but plans change and just in case you've forgotten or you just don't know...I am The Anigma and you can bet your ass I'm back! In due time, it'll all begin again--the question is, are you ready?

*"The King of Kings" hits and Anigma taunts the crowd of bookers to cheers as the scene fades to black. A message flashes across the screen which states the following:

"The Commencement- It All Begins..Again; Are You Ready?"

OOC: I tried to make my return as entertaining as possible...lol...Anyway, this marks the return of The Commencement. I'm going to pick up right where I left off, however, there will be some changes to what I had planned. New twists, new swerves, new characters and an even better Anigma.

-TJ-

Damn. My hopes of stardum has been destroyed. :(

Lol, anyways it's awesome to see the return of The commencment. But come on, BKB? I could think of someone better in that role. :shifty:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
YES!

Finally, it's great to see Anigma back with the Commencement. It feels like it's been too long since you left, and the whole BTB section will benefit from your return. Good Luck, I'm looking forward to what's next.