TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa awesome man.. Damn.. Show's what I know :grin:.. Tri I see you looking at the thread.. Reply to my pm's damnit! Anyway's so yeah XBA for legend!

xtremebadass

Well only if people want me to step down I will. I am willing, I just need a little push :)

xtremebadass

Levi, Anigma, and some dude named Vander who somehow got the spot with me ever seeing him before. I booked for about 2 months before the forum crashed without knowing this Vander guy, the Forum kicks back up and all of a sudden some Vander is Modding the section. I never brought it up until now. Never knew the guy. He didn't stick around long either.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
So I have a question. Who should I give the bigger push to, Cody Rhodes or Kenny Dykstra? I don't even care if you've never read my BTB, I want to hear different opinions.

Toddy

Reaction score
TBH if you give Rhodes the right gimmick he can do big things but if he is just generic then Kenny

xtremebadass

Cody Rhodes. He is way more marketable than Dykstra. Rhodes has history and legacy, Kenny is just some shmuck out of OVW with no backing, no history, no nothing. Rhodes also has more charisma only compared to Dykstra. Although, I think Kenny is more dynamic in the ring.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Rhodes.. You can definatley cash in on his father being a legend, and what not.. You can go book him awesomely in so many way's as a heel, or a face.. As heel you can make him as he his on television... Snobby, disrespectful, what ever you like! As face, you can make him stand up for guys and what not.. I would love Rhodes being pushed in PRIDE... Dystra can be a very good technical wrestler, but unless you plan on pulling off push of the year I doubt it will turn out better than Cody Rhodes getting pushed...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

nate757 said:
hey BKB..I didnt really bitch about the e-fed...i simple asked why the rule was applied...got my asnwer and that was it
orlly?

nate757 said:
^Dude, Not cool. You told me that i could do it until u felt like it got out of hand. It did not get out of hand. I Kno this for a fact. I simply could not post the show at the correct time because of some family issues. Notice that EWA still is not posted. I really was tryin to make a fun game for ppl to play on here with some good competition but you ruined it for no good reason.

Please explain your actions and again NOT COOL.
IMO, that is bitching, not merely asking.

xtremebadass said:
Yea dude, I really admire how much CMS does for the section. I am not going to lie, I don't really do anything, I might do things here or there, but now that it's brought to everyone's attention. I think I was put in the position to help CMS and see if he was Mod worthy. He totally is. If anyone agrees with me, I can step down, I could be one of those "LEGEND" usergroup things...lol
There's no problem with you being mod, I think it is a decent idea, because CMS may be inactive for a few days, like when he went on holidays.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Hi I've just got a general question about my BTB. I haven't posted in it for almost three weeks due to my lack of intrest and feedback of the current format I wondered if I could revamp it, change its name and also to re-do the rosters and edit my old posts.

Could somebody please elighten me on if this is allowed or not?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I suggest creating a new one, as it's easier to get a fresh start on things, overhauling it within the current thread isn't going to do you much good, TBH. Create a new thread, it's much easier and more satisfying in the long run.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's two weeks here. I suggest you just look at the rules.