TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey people.. I know I wont be writing as much, but I will be doing bit by bit.. Every chance I get I will write.. For my next BTB.. I have decided to keep my main title vacant, but I need to know what type of match I will have it decided in.. I thought of doing a rumble style match with my 25 man roster, but it's stupid since I will have big feuds for other titles set up in the first three shows.. So I thought of an elimination chamber; and since I might get a superstar for a few programs, or I will not.. I'm not sure what else.. Maybe a King Of The Mountain match.. What other possibility's are there?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I got a question.... I just thought of a great idea for a BTB, well, it's just an experiment as of now and I am thinking of posting it here in the section. The only problem is I still want to continue HEW while doing this BTB and as far as I know, there is a rule against having 2 BTB's. This thing will really be a challenge for me since I got a very hectic schedule and then there's HEW, but I do really want to get out of my idea in a thread. Well, I think I'll just post it's Weekly Shows in Recap form then it's PPV/Large Events will be on full. So would you let me do it (esp the mods)?

-TJ-

My advice is get a partner for the btb then your allowed. Like someone to post extras (Power 10, wrestler of the week, injuries, ect...) and a show when you don;t have enough time.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
maybe you can have the new BTB have recap shows like you said, but maybe like every other week so you have more time to work on it.

xtremebadass

Recap shows do go over well with most readers. Just summarize each segment in a paragraph or so. What doesn't work is inserting quick results...

John Cena def. Batista

...then doing the rest of your show. However, Levi, I am fully behind your idea, should be great.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:shocking: What happened to Cross Over!!! Your doing THREE BTB'S? I'm lost here Levi.. HEW, Cross Over, and this recapped ppv? WOW... Anyway's can I get some answer's to my question :happy:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Cross Over will be posted when we finished writing it Diesel :D, be patient man! I'll just hope you'll enjoy our show.

As for the New BTB, so do that mean I can do 2 BTB's? Well, if yes then thanks for approving it. I'll try to post it later but I am really tired right now (it's already 1:11 am right here! lol)

The Rated R CMStar

As for the new BTB, you're only allowed to make a second BTB if it is with a partner.

And you could start it until you finish Cross Over

CT Styles

SAVE_BTB.52319

The return appears to be upon us. Could it all be a lie? Could it all be a trick? Could it all be 100% true? Is it a bluff? BTB needs to be saved. Will it be?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah it will. My BTB is up now ... so thanks for the advertising :shifty:

Yeah so this is p[robably my last attempt on a BTB if it can't last as long as I have planned out. I have some big ideas for the future, so if I fail myself, it shows that I can't do a BTB.

CT Styles

BTB_Will_Be_Saved

This is something that is elite. This is some thing that will revolutionize wrestling. This is something that will revolutionize a society.

SAVE_BTB.52319

Can you see the hints?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yeah it will. My BTB is up now ... so thanks for the advertising :shifty:

Yeah so this is p[robably my last attempt on a BTB if it can't last as long as I have planned out. I have some big ideas for the future, so if I fail myself, it shows that I can't do a BTB.

Hmm... not true, IMO. I mean, if you enjoy BTB, what should it matter if you have a long standing thread? As long as you produce quality, TBH, I'd rather see a inconsistent booker with quality shows than a consistent booker with mediocre or below average ones. I mean, it is a hobby and believe me, when you say, "I'm not going back," it's impossible. Something will entice you, it's like retiring from wrestling, it never seems that way in the end. Over the years I've been doing this, I've had... 11 BTBs in 2 years, and mind you, I was producing quality programming as I improved, much like I want a certain somebody in this forum to. *coughcomicgeekellycough*

In any case, just have fun with it, and do not take it as something to prove yourself. It is, after all, YOUR BTB and your ideas. Take it slow, take it fast, but in the end, just have fun with it. There's no failing to it, as some people might think you're doing if you don't stick to a BTB often. Sometimes, it happens.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm... not true, IMO. I mean, if you enjoy BTB, what should it matter if you have a long standing thread? As long as you produce quality, TBH, I'd rather see a inconsistent booker with quality shows than a consistent booker with mediocre or below average ones. I mean, it is a hobby and believe me, when you say, "I'm not going back," it's impossible. Something will entice you, it's like retiring from wrestling, it never seems that way in the end. Over the years I've been doing this, I've had... 11 BTBs in 2 years, and mind you, I was producing quality programming as I improved, much like I want a certain somebody in this forum to. *coughcomicgeekellycough*

In any case, just have fun with it, and do not take it as something to prove yourself. It is, after all, YOUR BTB and your ideas. Take it slow, take it fast, but in the end, just have fun with it. There's no failing to it, as some people might think you're doing if you don't stick to a BTB often. Sometimes, it happens.

I understand where you're coming from, but when I don't go through with what I have planned, it's not just that people think I can't last with a BTB, it's that I feel like I'm failing myself, by not being able to go through with what I set out to do.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
whenever I had the feeling of quitting PRIDE, the thing I would do is delay the hell out of the shows. I would post a preview, take a week off, let the hype build and then find my niche again to post a show. I delayed the PPV for almost two months, and I think that was such a good decision because everyone talks highly of it.