TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol it's ok DK.. I hate that place as well :hate:..

Well it's only two week's here, so I'm looking forward to your BTB.. Good luck man.. Have fun..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm sure people would be thankful if you restrained from talking about 'the other place' in here. It doesn't really matter whether you like a different forum or not on here.

And Diesel ... your name seems very similar to someone elses .....

*looks down*

:shock:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hehe, you shouldn't hold a grudge, whether or not it's rightfully so. Anyway, I normally do not ask questions, but for the sake of abating my curiousity, what do ya guys think of unveiling matches for a PPV once a week, and allowing some to be a complete mystery until the night of said PPV? Like, reveal 5 matches for 5 weeks, and on the night of the PPV, reveal three or four more to surprise the fans.

Moonlight Drive

Pure Awesomeness in a can. But maybe a few day intervals, and reveal the Main Event at the PPV.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It would definitely be interesting WCW Rules. IRL it would fail miserably imo, but this is the world of BTB.

Oh and his banning was definitely not unjust. He said that it was his cousin Kid O Mac who did it, but it has since been revealed that he is KOM.

Moonlight Drive

Whoa, I'm confused....

So Diesel said his cousin, who apprently is Kid-O-Mac plagiarised those BTB, but he IS KOM?

Explain please?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Pure Awesomeness in a can. But maybe a few day intervals, and reveal the Main Event at the PPV.

Hmm... in a can, you say? :) Well, I have three Main Events, one being for the MAIN Championship, one being a "Icon Vs Icon" sorta thing, and another being the long awaited return of an in ring performer. I was thinking, save the former 2 matches for the PPV, and reveal the latter just to please fans, and such.

Regarding Diesel, I don't think we should go into the specifics, as it's caused some trouble in the past...

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, one out of three sounds good. Posting clues for the return would be pretty cool, keep us guessing

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Alrighty, I have a question, unfortunately; I need a japanese wrestler who's not Kenta, Naomichi Marufuji, and CIMA who can be in a match up on PPV, seeing as I have those three guys already. Yes, before anyone says, "Why write with someone you haven't seen," well, I have seen these guys on Youtube (impressed me) and I want to see another, so I can use him. I've been watching international wrestling on Youtube for weeks now, preparing to write for my Pay Per View, as it includes guys not known to American audiences well. So, any japanese wrestler I can write with? I know of Takeshii Morishima, but I'm not too keen on him ATM. No TAKA, Tajiri, or other guys who've been in US promotions. I want an unknown from Japan who can work in other styles.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kensuke Sasaki

Shinsuke Nakamura

Yuji Nagata

Hiroshi Tanahashi (He's got history with both KENTA and Marufugi)

Or if you wanted some lower card guys just follow the Chikara route of superstars they bring in

SUSUMU

MIYAWAKI

KUDO

and Milano Collection AT has already been said.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Alrighty, thanks a lot guys; I shall check those guys out and see who I can use. Much appreciated. :)

CT Styles

An Update on my BTB Status
I don't think I'll return to BTB, well at least not for a while. I just can't be bothered with it anymore. I'll feel like doing it and then I'll be about to open it up and think, 'Nah, screw it.' I loved it while it lasted but maybe it's just not my thing. Don't expect anything for a while from me..

And another reason, the standards are too high here I think. Every single show has to be like 5000 words and I just can't do that. All weekend I'm with friends and after school really isn't a great time to do it. Time's the main factor.​

The Rated R CMStar

I just like to say that the original rant column, CMS's Rant, will be back very, very, very soon, and it will be as hardcore and ranty as never.