TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Diablo4life

Reaction score
I in no way am going to be a BTB hustler. I love my current angles I got planned at the moment, so you will be seeing a lot of my ROH one.

Can't wait to read you're new one. From what I saw of YTW, I was liking it.

Qwake

Thanks. I really would have kept it going but I just couldn't right with only young talent. With a normal BTB I like to choose all wrestlers that I am good at writing with but with YTW it was "YOUNG talent wrestling" which meant it had to only be young wrestlers and I just couldnt right with them the whole time. I am telling you now though, I am NOT going to be a guy who jumps from BTB to BTB. My next one I am aiming for 20 pages or more and if I fail then I am quitting BTB and thats it. I am taking alot of time for my next BTB because I want everything to be set up well so I don't get messed up or bored.

HFH, I posted half a show if you wanna go read lol. I will also try and get a few ROH/indies wrestlers in my next one :D

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well Lennie me, and you are on the same page.. I forgot to officially announce it but "ECW: In Diesel's Hands" is closed for now.. I Know I will return to it some day, but I just can't continue, because I had to do SO much research for matches, and promo's for guys like The Sandman, which he is VERY hard to write a clean match with. Or cutting promo's with Matt Sydal, and Elijah Burke. Also, another great example, my heel CM Punk.. I really wish I had it in me to continue but I'm WAY to tired.. Well on the upside.. I have JUST started working on my newest BTB.. I am hoping I get to my second, hopefully third pay per view, on a four shows, one ppv basis.. This BTB will incorparate alot more popular stars that I LOVE, and that have movesets, and dialogue imprinted into my memory.. My first show's will be pretty cool.. I will get this up, with the info, and what not by the time I'm done with my second show.. Anyway's does anyone know if house show's have promo's?

Moonlight Drive

House shows don't have promos, unless they're sort of the pre-match fan directed one

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
All of these quitting/starting up again BTB's are getting pretty twisted, if this was a TV Show or BTB, I have an epic storyline.

BTB - Do Or Die.

Only the strong Survive. It's crunch time for many bookers in the BTB industry, and many are in transition. For some, it's their last chance for the limelight, the last ditch effort for the glitz, glory and glamor of the top of the BTB Section. The pressure keeps building, and the bookers keep trying. This is the last chance. This is kill or be killed. This time is the chance for Tragedy or Triumph. This is BTB Do or Die.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Sounds like MS takes over the BTB section, and goes crazy.. Or his equally crazy half brother WS..

:roflmao: get it? WS, and MS.. If you flip the first letter its the other person..
:laugh:

Moonlight Drive

Yeah we get it.....

and sorry about my show, the formatting is weird because my computers going crazy, and I'll try to add in the full thing when my other computers fixed

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
BKB how many BTB's have you done? EGO, you wrote for SWA, and the one with Gards you recently did.. Anything else? I'm just curious :happy:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB how many BTB's have you done? EGO, you wrote for SWA, and the one with Gards you recently did.. Anything else? I'm just curious :happy:
Um ... why?

I don't even think this BTB Do or Die thing is happening since Gards said that CWF would be his last BTB attempt, and he quit that already.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well Idc about that. I lied but hell I cant give up BTB. That can go get F***ed, anyway I have done

WWE+TNA=NWA
CWA
NWF
SWA
WWE Time to Take Action
CWF which was an insta fail