• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

THE Renegade Diesel

Here's one I thought of..

Black Rose- Someone who is/was an amazing booker but left the BTB section.. Hence The Anigma, and I think somedude called Ximpulsive.. I'm new so I don't know many guy's..

The black rose thing came from Fable the game actually lol... A rose is a beautiful thing, like a great BTB lol.. The Commencement for example..
In Fable once rose's begin to die out, they turn black hence The Commencment's current stage...

I also had an idea of calling BTB's of the Black Rose pedal's, or something but that sounded stupid to me lol..
Just a couple good idea's..

xtremebadass

Lead pipe, chain, stop sign, HOCKEY STICK, baseball bat, ladder, chair, sledgehammer, ring bell, fire extinguisher...

does that help?

comicgeekelly

Can anyone give me some weapon's to use in my show.. All matches are extreme rules, and I need to add some extreme in there.. I'm saving the table usage for the last two matches, I used singapore canes alot in a match, and I'm not to fond of trash can's.. What other weapon's can I use?? Will rep any good weapon's..

Thumb tacs, weedwackers, light tubes, barbed wire boards, bricks, knives, forks, stop sign, road sign, speed limit sign, cactus', fireballs, lawn mowers, cars, TV's, bullrope, cowbell, exploding barbed wire spider nets

I think those should be good.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Bed of Pencils, Christmas Ornaments, Shit that hurts when it gets in your cuts (Salt, Hot Sauce, Lemon Juice, etc.) and my personal favorite weapon of all time-The Water Jug Bat

DenninV2

Can anyone give me some weapon's to use in my show.. All matches are extreme rules, and I need to add some extreme in there.. I'm saving the table usage for the last two matches, I used singapore canes alot in a match, and I'm not to fond of trash can's.. What other weapon's can I use?? Will rep any good weapon's..

Planes of glass have always been a favorite of mine. But get creative with it maybe some guitars, a cheese grater, and even the kitchen sink. Anything can really become a weapon if used right, lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anything you can find under the ring. Thumbtacks, glass, steel chain, things from a toolbox like screwdrivers, and Hornswaggle >_>

still waiting for a suggested Stable Championship name.

and for weapons, you have to throw in a rubber chicken.

PRIDE is still up, and won't be going anywhere for a while.

Um, well you could just call it a Trios Championship. I really can't think of anything that doesn't sound completely corny. Dominance Championship? IDK.

Um, well you could just call it a Trios Championship. I really can't think of anything that doesn't sound completely corny. Dominance Championship? IDK.

yeah, that's what I was leaning to, but the thing I'm doing with that is it's not going to be 3 on 3 every match. I might steal a name from Dragon Gate and call it something like Open The Triangle Gate or something like that.

That still doesn't really show that it is a stable Championship though. (To Diesel)

CT, that sounds corny as hell :laugh: