TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Oh God damn, I have a feeling Andrew has made a deal with Levi through MSN to have a BTB Vs BTB sorta thing...he is bring back SWA and their bookers (BKB and gards) so :g:

Tell us :raincloud:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I just think that they are going to do battles.. Not a BTB with a storyline battle as SWA's been out for a bit.. HEW is pretty good.. I read some show's.. Can't wait to see what this is..

Qwake

Whoa they joined the question threads together :shocking:

Okay, what would you rate me when I first started and what do you rate me now as a booker?

who is the most underrated booker on IWF?

(all of you answer) :p

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Which one of the Aussie's is the Alpha Male? :Shifty: *totally not trying to stir the pot here*

lol..What's the usual length for a good match.. I try to do 1, 2 page's in MS word with size ten font.. I know it's not about quanity, but just wan't you'r opinion's...

What's a good match to close a "Big Man" feud? Big man meaning guy's like Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lennie said:
Okay, what would you rate me when I first started and what do you rate me now as a booker?

who is the most underrated booker on IWF?
1) 4/10 then, now 7/10.

2) Michael1

Diesel said:
Which one of the Aussie's is the Alpha Male? :Shifty: *totally not trying to stir the pot here*

lol..What's the usual length for a good match.. I try to do 1, 2 page's in MS word with size ten font.. I know it's not about quanity, but just wan't you'r opinion's...

What's a good match to close a "Big Man" feud? Big man meaning guy's like Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry..
1) Me, obviously.

2) Well for a weekly main event, or a match with major stars for just a weekly show I do five paragraphs of twenty lines on MS Word. Normal matches on weekly shows are 3-4 paragraphs, same amount of lines.

3) Monster's Ball lol. Um, Last Man Standing is good for monsters imo.

-TJ-

Get to know d!p$h!t. Version 2

Yep asked me some questions about anything and if this thread dies. You die. :bounce8:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok thank's BKB... Any other match, not as epic as a Last Man Standing? Something hardcore, yet not to big.. It's on a two pay per view length so.. Yeah..

Michael1

Reaction score
1) 4/10 then, now 7/10.

2) Michael1

1) Me, obviously.

2) Well for a weekly main event, or a match with major stars for just a weekly show I do five paragraphs of twenty lines on MS Word. Normal matches on weekly shows are 3-4 paragraphs, same amount of lines.

3) Monster's Ball lol. Um, Last Man Standing is good for monsters imo.

Really? Whoa. Didn't expect that. LOL. Honestly, I'm flattered.

-TJ-

I've been thinking a really funny thing lately. In your mind picture a not so good btber. Now if he became Btb Mod cause lets say Monkeystyle was high, do you think he would be consider the top because most people like to suck up to him?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
That looks pretty crazy, I honestly am pretty psyched to see what comes of this rivalry, which could mean SWA back, which is great.

Cheap Plug time.
Headfirst for Hardcore's Truth and Reality - Coming Soon!