TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Ive only improved by 3 :raincloud:

What do you rate Micheal1 out of 10?

Who do you think will get booker of bookers in the upcoming awards? also, who do you think should get it?

do you prefer writing tag matches or singles matches, why?

who do you like to write matches for most?

(once again for all of you)

Qwake

That looks pretty crazy, I honestly am pretty psyched to see what comes of this rivalry, which could mean SWA back, which is great.

Cheap Plug time.
Headfirst for Hardcore's Truth and Reality - Coming Soon!

Sounds great HFH, I will be checking it out :)

btw, will you still keep doing PRIDE? the last PPV was great :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Diesel said:
Ok thank's BKB... Any other match, not as epic as a Last Man Standing? Something hardcore, yet not to big.. It's on a two pay per view length so.. Yeah..
Lumberjack then?

-TJ- said:
I've been thinking a really funny thing lately. In your mind picture a not so good btber. Now if he became Btb Mod cause lets say Monkeystyle was high, do you think he would be consider the top because most people like to suck up to him?
Yes they would be sucked up to. Generally, people with power get sucked up to, and it is amplified a lot in the BTB section. CMS and xba are good bookers yes, but a lot of people, especially the really crappy bookers tell them they are gods. They are bookers just like the rest of us, but people won't treat them like that.

So yes, most definitely.

Lennie said:
What do you rate Micheal1 out of 10?

Who do you think will get booker of bookers in the upcoming awards? also, who do you think should get it?

do you prefer writing tag matches or singles matches, why?

who do you like to write matches for most?

1) I'd give him an 8.

2) Um, I can't pick out anyone who has really earned it this time tbh. The BTB section has been very flat of late.

3) CMS will get it. Noobs votes always go to CMS.

4) Tag matches are easier, but singles matches are a lot better to finish. So I'll say singles.

5) Anyone who has a move set.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Sounds great HFH, I will be checking it out :)

btw, will you still keep doing PRIDE? the last PPV was great :y:

I'm sticking with PRIDE, preview will be up later. There's so much stuff that I want to do with PRIDE, it's ridiculous. I don't want to spoil anything, because everything's good IMO.

Truth and Reality will be a BTB Column, but I'll just write about random stuff too, like bitches, DVD's, wrestling, sports, etc. I don't want to call it a blog, because blog's are for fags. It'll also be used for a question thread. I thought of it so I won't have to bitch for me missing Honor Roll by 0.4 points, even though I had a 92 average majority of the year.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm sticking with PRIDE, preview will be up later. There's so much stuff that I want to do with PRIDE, it's ridiculous. I don't want to spoil anything, because everything's good IMO.

Truth and Reality will be a BTB Column, but I'll just write about random stuff too, like bitches, DVD's, wrestling, sports, etc. I don't want to call it a blog, because blog's are for fags. It'll also be used for a question thread. I thought of it so I won't have to bitch for me missing Honor Roll by 0.4 points, even though I had a 92 average majority of the year.

Lost me there pal..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Diesel said:
Do you think a Best two out three fall's would go over with reader's?
A piece of shit wrestling a pole can go over well with readers if written well.

Two out of three falls are generally liked, they're decent matches, so by aqll means yes.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Since TJ has me in his sig I'll ask!!

Go to the SHow Your Talent thread.. What do you think of my match?

Evil Austin

wait I am confused as most of you know I am offline like all of the next month lucky I got this time now, can someone fill me in what is going on with SWA / HEW ? ? ? and also hi to everyone and if you want to talk to me send me an email dont bother with pm's...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Diesel asked for some weapons, I id not make this:

Steel chair
Table
Sledgehammer
Kendo Stick
Wood Baseball Bat
Steel Baseball Bat
Ladders
Barbed Wire
Barbed Wire wrapped Chair
Barbed Wire wrapped Bat
Guitar
Metal Poles
Rain Pipe
Fire Extinguisher
Beer Can
Leather Whip
Steel Steps
Steel Ring Post
Steel Fencing
Trash Can
Trash Can Lid
Glass
Steel Chain
Title Belts
Street Signs
Wood
Caskets
Belts
Brass Knuckles
Steel Pipe
Street sign
Crutches
Pins/Tacks

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank's Rose..

wait I am confused as most of you know I am offline like all of the next month lucky I got this time now, can someone fill me in what is going on with SWA / HEW ? ? ? and also hi to everyone and if you want to talk to me send me an email dont bother with pm's...

I think everyon except former SWA staff are as clueless.. One thing's forsure.. It will be almost as epic as this..
:starwars:

xtremebadass

Sorry dude we can't have swear words in topic titles, so I made it a little family friendly.

Carry on...

Qwake

Great that your still doing PRIDE and I will checking out the truth and Reality thing...

btw, we need more info on SWA Vs HEW :shifty: