TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, but didn't you stray away from Trio's because it meant's three. You said not all matches will be 3 on 3... Trifecta.. If I'm not mistaken mean's three.. Somewhere on the lines of that..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whom, are some of you'r favorite superstar's to write matches in.. What are you'r favorite, and least matches to write? How many btb's do you think will take 'til I win my first award? (Best if you wait 'til my first show)

Qwake

Who do you think will win the next booker of bookers award in 1 or 2 months time?

How do you think my next BTB will turn out?

Who is the next big booker on IWF in your opinion? (can't count cms, xba levi lol)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
swavshew.png

Qwake

^ whoa that looks cool! what do you mean though, are you and levi having BTB battles??? (that would be awesome) :yes:

-TJ-

Ima jump off a bridge.... WHO'S With ME!!!????!!!!!

*Short Pause*

So SWA vs. HEW would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
So, are Thread versus Thread wars frequent here, or are they rare? They're always rare in many cases, seeing as some people might have the same people, booking guys fairly from one promotion to the other can be hassle, who ultimately goes over, and schedules often get in the way of that. But... this seems cool, though.