TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chaos Theory Wrestling is not dead. I've just been busy and have had a mild case of writer's block.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Why man, why? It's all I ask. These "Ask Somebody Question Threads," yeah, not too good of an idea to be starting yet another... Silly KF4E...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, I suggest you establish you'r self here as "Good Booker" then re-open one of these.. This place isn't like the other place.. Some VERY good booker's on this site... No pun to the other place, it's just that we are um...

More Professional?

The Rated R CMStar

LOl at the bashing to the other side.

How would you compare the top BTBs from here to the top BTB of the other site.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
*Cough* Pownage *Cough*

Who said that?:shifty:

So you have you'r btb in '04.. If you where to make another btb what time period would you make it in?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yeah, I suggest you establish you'r self here as "Good Booker" then re-open one of these.. This place isn't like the other place.. Some VERY good booker's on this site... No pun to the other place, it's just that we are um...

More Professional?

LMAO; you're only mad because you were banned. Grudge, much?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Who had anything to do with him being banned :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Mine not be up, the computer with what I wrote up isn't working. If it's not fixed by the deadline I'll let you know

Qwake

^ great, btw, whats with the poll, how did it get up there lol? (is that all the made up GMs in BTBs?)

Also, I have decided to start my new BTB this coming Monday :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nice Sharky, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I think it is an old poll, because by memory Jason Gards was the owner of CWA for Gards, and I know Adam McMichaels was SWA Riots GM.

KF4E

Reaction score
I'm new, I had no idea I was making a big mistake. Let me off:p

CMS, I think your sig answers your question. However there are great BTBers on every site in my opinion.

Diesel, I would write a current day thread if I wasn't doing one from 2004.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I need a name for a top stable championship, anyone wanna help?

And I find it kind of ironic that I posted the Samoa Joe vs CM Punk match the day both became the top guy in their promotion. Which means PRIDE is up, so check it out.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some weapon's to use in my show.. All matches are extreme rules, and I need to add some extreme in there.. I'm saving the table usage for the last two matches, I used singapore canes alot in a match, and I'm not to fond of trash can's.. What other weapon's can I use?? Will rep any good weapon's..