TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't be bothered to do anything but if anyone wants to interview me for the magazine then just pm me some questions and I'll answer them.

The Rated R CMStar

Did some cleaning and merging in the section, and I managed to reduce the Lounge to 8 pages, instead of 11.

There is a lot more to be merged, but I am tired lol

KF4E

Reaction score
Getting To Know Me!

So, I've been a part of this forum for a while now, so I decided to post a BTB that I'm writing on another forum.

Then I noticed this section, and I saw some threads where people introduced themselves and were offering to ask any questions regarding BTB and what not.

So I'm KF4E and I'm always here for any questions:)

Qwake

Ohhhh, there is No way I am gonna get an award now lol, I stopped improving I think? :(

CMS, when did you say you would try and get this thing going? next week?

Qwake

:)

I wish lol, there will be none left to win after you and all the other big bookers win them lol...Who will be hosting the awards?

The Rated R CMStar

It will be the regular edition of the awards, not like the ones C4 made, and they will be run by me.

Qwake

Okay, well I am new to this lol...Should be good :p

I might as well just say this now, I am going quite fast with my new BTB and it should be up by this friday or next Monday...so yeah :ibbanana:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
with me wanting to rack up as many BTB awards as I can, I really want to see the awards come back soon. I finished Part 2 of my PPV yesterday, and I must say, Joe vs Punk is truly awesome, and I really am being honest there. I didn't really want it to be long, but it was, it really became so easy to write.

I think I might start a weekly BTB Column, analyzing my shows and writing and the other BTB's. It could double over as a question thread too.