TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I will be intrested in doing a article.. What I had in mind was something like in WWE's Magazine where they speak on the big moment's in the past month..

I will do it, but when would Article's be due?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Na CT, trust me, it won't be happening again. It was too much work when not many people cared.

And all tournaments have to go through the mods.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'll make an exception because you've only just joined. So yes you know the deadline.

A BTB where all the BTB'ers are in. Basically they posted promos and started feuds, and me, Gards, Andrew and Levi booked it. People lost interest, and we were booking for no reason in the end. So it definitely should not return.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Huh!? No! I need some sleep.. I'll give you an answer by tommorow... So don't sign me up just yet..

Yes CT, it was fun for those of us active in it. But it ended up that there four of us cutting promos. TBH it was a pain in the ass to book. It was more of a pain than fun in the end.

McLovin

Reaction score
Diesel, don't bother for this month. Save it for next month. I can't keep worrying about people who can't make up their mind. Sign up next month if you are serious.

McLovin

Reaction score
To answer CMS, I'd give it a go for the idea. It definetly has potential.

Oh and if you haven't already, you can vote for your Top 4 BTBs that are eligible for the IWF Power 10. The thread is in the Bookers Lounge and the Nominees are also in the thread.

July 20. Seriously, just look back at the first page. It is not hard.

The Rated R CMStar

Man, I feel robbed for that Power 4.

Anyways, I closed the Power 10 to avoid any spam. Alexmoss, when you need to update it, just PM me and I will open it.